Half a decade of this madhouse

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
Londoner

Half a decade of this madhouse

Post by Londoner »

Yup, you read it correctly. These hallowed forums have been open to the public for five years as of today (March 28th). Hard to believe that it's been half a decade. Time doesn't half flow by quickly nowadays. Half a decade ago, Brawn were conducting a hatchet job on the entire field, Nelson Piquet Junior was still clinging onto a job, and Jamienoch ignored their better senses and set this place up. Did they know what horrors they were about to unleash? :P

Here's to another half-decade of irrelevant fun and banter!
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
tc3j3r

Re: Half a decade of this madhouse

Post by tc3j3r »

I registered on the very first day, haven't posted all that regularly since, but here's to another 5 years!
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

I was apparently the 34th to join, around 25-26 hours after the party started. But Kuwashima (aka Jamie) joined on the 24th! Was that him just setting this party up, or did just nobody know about it for four days? It was via the podcast that I first heard about this forum, and being here from the beginning (and having listening to the podcast from the start too) has made this place easier to understand.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Kuwashima
F1 Rejects Founder

Post by Kuwashima »

dr-baker wrote:But Kuwashima (aka Jamie) joined on the 24th! Was that him just setting this party up, or did just nobody know about it for four days?
Sounds like most of my parties...
Jocke1

Post by Jocke1 »

Kuwashima wrote:
dr-baker wrote:But Kuwashima (aka Jamie) joined on the 24th! Was that him just setting this party up, or did just nobody know about it for four days?
Sounds like most of my parties...

http://youtu.be/452DwGktilQ
-*:-
gnrpoison

Post by gnrpoison »

Wow it really is strange how long ago it was started and has been going, still one of the best places I think for F1 on the web and the community that has developed here is wonderful. Thank You Jamie and Enoch for starting the website, the podcasts and this forum as it has taught me more about F1 then anything else on the web, although F1 Fanatic is definitely in second, So take that Autosport :D. I became known of the main website in 2006 when in Sixth form, so weird that I have gone to and finished Uni since that time and almost 27 yet been visiting this website almost 8 years.