F1 Rejects Forum Ratings - R3 China

The place for speaking your mind on current goings-on in F1
QuickYoda41

F1 Rejects Forum Ratings - R3 China

Post by QuickYoda41 »

I had problems accessing the forum for a while, but here it is:

Rate the drivers' performance on a scale of 1-10, no half points, please. Ratings can be posted in the next 100 hours.

Vettel
Webber

Button
Hamilton

Alonso
Massa

Schumacher
Rosberg

Raikkonen
Grosjean

Di Resta
Hulkenberg

Kobayashi
Perez

Ricciardo
Vergne

Maldonado
Senna

Kovalainen
Petrov

De la Rosa
Karthikeyan

Glock
Pic
the Masked Lapwing

Re: F1 Rejects Forum Ratings - R3 China

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

Vettel - 8
Webber - 7

Button - 8
Hamilton - 7

Alonso - 6
Massa - 4

Schumacher - 5
Rosberg - 10

Raikkonen - 6
Grosjean - 6

Di Resta - 5
Hulkenberg - 4

Kobayashi - 6
Perez - 6

Ricciardo - 4
Vergne - 4

Maldonado - 7
Senna - 7

Kovalainen - 4
Petrov - 6

De la Rosa - 4
Karthikeyan - 4

Glock - 4
Pic - 4
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
DOSBoot

Post by DOSBoot »

Vettel - 7
Webber - 9

Button - 9
Hamilton - 8

Alonso - 6
Massa - 4

Schumacher - 7
Rosberg - 10

Raikkonen - 6
Grosjean - 7

Di Resta - 5
Hulkenberg - 4

Kobayashi - 6
Perez - 6

Ricciardo - 4
Vergne - 4

Maldonado - 7
Senna - 7

Kovalainen - 3
Petrov - 5

De la Rosa - 4
Karthikeyan - 4

Glock - 4
Pic - 4
Proud supporter of the United States 2nd Amendment.

2012 Predicament Predictions Champion.
GwilymJJames

Post by GwilymJJames »

Vettel - 7
Webber - 7

Button - 9
Hamilton - 8

Alonso - 6
Massa - 3

Schumacher - 6
Rosberg - 10

Raikkonen - 5
Grosjean - 8

Di Resta - 4
Hulkenberg - 4

Kobayashi - 5
Perez - 4

Ricciardo - 2
Vergne - 4

Maldonado - 6
Senna - 8

Kovalainen - 2
Petrov - 6

De la Rosa - 6
Karthikeyan - 4

Glock - 5
Pic - 4
WARNING: Vettel fan.

Shut up Eccles!
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

Vettel - 7
Webber - 8

Button - 9
Hamilton - 8

Alonso - 6
Massa - 5

Schumacher - 7
Rosberg - 10

Raikkonen - 6
Grosjean - 7

Di Resta - 3
Hulkenberg - 4

Kobayashi - 6
Perez - 5

Ricciardo - 3
Vergne - 6

Maldonado - 7
Senna - 7

Kovalainen - 1
Petrov - 5

De la Rosa - 6
Karthikeyan - 6

Glock - 3
Pic - 3
CoopsII wrote:On occasion I have ventured into the PMM forum but beat a hasty retreat soon after as it resembles some sort of bad acid trip in there
Sublime_FA11C

Post by Sublime_FA11C »

Vettel - 6
Nice job by Vettel. But not nice enough. Poor qualifying, a hail mary pit strategy that just barely worked. He was only 7 seconds ahead of Alonso's Dacia. Poor but he delivered points.
Webber - 7
Rather anonymous. He made the most of it.

Button - 9
Well done by Button as usuall, a bit unlucky though. Good strategy, great pace, and 2nd best possible outcome.
Hamilton - 9
When he moans about the penalty, he will be exactly right. For once. Great job getting on the podium. - Suprisingly hasn't moaned about the penalty yet.

Alonso - 8
Like many, i'm not a fan of this man. But he's made of better stuff than most and he sticks that Ferrari where it has no place to be. At Bahrain, just for laughs he should be forced to race in a Nissan Cherry, and STILL he would finish in the top 16. And i'm not even a fan. Good race despite meager points.
Massa - 6
Massa did well, but the Ferrari must be towing their prayers. Even with just two stops 13th place was all. At least the focus of negative headlines should now be on the car rather than him. Deserves better.

Schumacher - 4
Hmm.
Rosberg - 10
Dominant! That's the way to win. Extra points for doing it in a car that supposedly chews it's tyres, and even more extra points for curing NHS. Needs to be taken seriously from now on.

Raikkonen - 3
Held on for grim death. Then ate 11 positions in a single lap. Could have just gone for fresh rubber. Instead he finishes 14th and gets no points. AND robs us of Button on a mission vs. Rosberg the defiant.
Grosjean - 7
Did the job this time. Deserved 6th for him.

Di Resta - 6
While most of the field is having an eventfull season Force India is making up the numbers for now. Didn't mess anything up and made up a few positions.
Hulkenberg - 5
While most of the field is having an eventfull season Force India is making up the numbers for now.

Kobayashi - 6
Though dropping from 3rd to 10th looks pretty damneing, he drove a good race and lost positions to drivers on a different strategy. Nicked fastest lap as well. No reason to cry, only confirms he is an able driver. Nice banzai on Kimi and Perez late in the race. But that crap start prevents me from giving him more than 6.
Perez - 4
Something went wrong here. He was on a 2-stop strategy but failed to get anything out of it.

Ricciardo - 5
Harmless
Vergne - 9
Started dead last from the pits.
Made 8 places with only one retirement.
Actually holds the 2th fastest time of the race. (less than a hundredth)
Made 3 stops.

I'm ducking one point for Vergne not beating Rosberg to the flag. Harsh, yes.

Maldonado - 7
The Williams boys chose a quiet 2 stop strategy and got hold of some usefull points. No frills.
Senna - 8
The Williams boys chose a quiet 2 stop strategy and got hold of some usefull points. Senna doing the better job climbing 7 positions. Well done to him.

Kovalainen - 4
He seemed to be doing well! What happened!?
Petrov - 5
Not a good start but a decent result

(The last four are pretty meaningless. They did nothing wrong and just drove around. Umm... pass?)

De la Rosa - 4
Karthikeyan - 4

Glock - 4
Pic - 4

Some thoughts:

McLaren can consistently bag good points. Something their competitors need to do as well. Only Red Bull are as consistent but they collect fewer points.

Williams team must feel elated by their performances AND points haul. After damn near tumbleing down the hill that claimed Ligier, Tyrell or Lotus (the old one) they look as hard to kill as ever and capable of coming back to winning ways.

Kudos to Vergne, but how dare he post a fastest lap during the race?

The HRT cars were 3 seconds/lap behind. Bad, but very respectable for such a small outfit in the 3rd round of the championship.
Leyton House wrote:Sauber - found out painting your car like an HRT will make it go like one.
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

Vettel - 6 - Did reasonably well from his poor qualifying slot.
Webber - 7 - A good, solid drive. I bumped his score up a point for attempting to wheelie his Red Bull at one point

Button - 8 - The wheelgun cost him the victory, but other than that, a really good drive with some fine overtaking
Hamilton - 7 - Decent drive and a fine battle with Alonso at one point

Alonso - 7 - Again he is flattering this car, putting it where it doesn't deserve to be.
Massa - 3 - Before he pitted, he must have been holding up at least 10 cars behind him. The only driver out of the top 9 teams still to score this season...

Rosberg - 10 - A flawless performance.
Schumacher - 5 - Looked to me that his Merc was chewing through it's tyres at quite a rate. Then the front right airgun bathplugged him over.

Raikkonen - 4 - The embarassing specticle of him being passed left, right and centre, falling from 2nd place to 10th in the space of a lap, eventually finishing 14th.
Grosjean - 8 - Kept the Lotus on the black stuff for once, and part unrejectified himself. There is hope yet.

Di Resta - 4 - Meh...
Hulkenberg - 4 - Ditto

Kobayashi - 5 - Couldn't capitalize on his second row start :(
Perez - 5 - Again screwed over by the Sauber strategists.

Ricciardo - 4 - No comment
Vergne - 6 - Started from the pit lane and yet was a whisker away from snatching fastest lap.

Maldonado - 7 - The Williams drivers made the two stopper work, bringing home a good haul of points.
Senna - 8 - Ditto

Kovalainen - 4 - Good first third of the race, but what happened for him to be two laps down and last by race end?
Petrov - 5 - Didn't see much of him.

Glock - 5 - Going for the 'Most Anonmynous Driver' award again this year it seems.
Pic - 5 - Meh...

De La Rosa - 5 - Nothing to comment on.
Karthikeyan - 6 - Wasn't being such a mobile chicane today...
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Vettel - 6
Webber - 7

Button - 8
Hamilton - 8

Alonso - 7
Massa - 5

Schumacher - 8
Rosberg - 10

Raikkonen - 7
Grosjean - 6

Di Resta - 6
Hülkenberg - 4

Kobayashi - 6
Perez - 6

Ricciardo - 3
Vergne - 3

Maldonado - 7
Senna - 7

Kovalainen - 3
Petrov - 5

De la Rosa - 5
Karthikeyan - 5

Glock - 5
Pic - 5
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Vettel - To get 5th from 11th on the grid was a very good job indeed by Vettel. Awful quali though, so on balance it's a 7
Webber - Held his own at the front, matched the McLarens most of the time. And did a wheelie to boot. 7

Button - Very strong, crept up at the start and potentially could have challenged Rosberg more but delayed by pit error and Raikkonen. 9
Hamilton - He's learned that points mean prizes. Nothing special, but kept his head. The chop across Vettel at one point was the only blot in his copybook. 8

Alonso - Could have had a little more, but got bogged down in the train of cars late on. Oh yeah, and he went off too. 6
Massa - Anonymous rather than shite this time around. Didn't really do anything of note, still without points. 4

Schumacher - Rather unlucky. The automatic lollypop thing sent him off before the wheel was on properly. Was doing ok, though. 7
Rosberg - Alright I suppose...nah, just kidding. 10

Raikkonen - Another unlucky chap. Held 2nd for a while before his tyres' performance dropped like a stone. 7
Grosjean - Finally finished, and finished well. He'll unrejectify himself, no doubts. 7

Di Resta - The car's just not as good as last year. Wasn't able to get too much out of the car. 5
Hulkenberg - Ditto. 5

Kobayashi - Got away slowly, and then had to pit at a time when he got behind the 2-stoppers. Reaffirmed that banzaiosity with that move on Perez. 6
Perez - He had his day in the sun, then was put in the shade a bit. 5

Ricciardo - Didn't see him for the whole race...4
Vergne - Was pretty quick, and started from the pitlane. But he was pretty anonymous too. 6

Maldonado - Quadrupled his points tally from last year. Good job. 7
Senna - Made up 7 places, he's definitely proving himself 8

Kovalainen - Got as high as 12th at one point, I believe the car let him down somewhat. 5
Petrov - Nearly finished on the lead lap. That's ok, I guess. 6

De la Rosa - I dunno...3
Karthikeyan - I dunno again... 3

Glock - He did ok. 4
Pic - Still rate D'Ambrosio more...3
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Pamphlet

Post by Pamphlet »

Vettel - 9. Splendid recovery race, but the tyres couldn't save him.
Webber - 8. Once again, stepping it up from 2011. Much as I dislike him, it's nice to see him do well.

Button - 7. Nothing too special, but he had a good race. Very unlucky with that stop.
Hamilton - 7. Beautiful aggressive driving, but nothing out of the ordinary. He's lucky that the Macca is still a damn strong car.

Alonso - 8. Strong race, but running wide cost him dearly. Ferrari seriously needs to give him a better car.
Massa - 10. Wow. Defensive driving is seriously underrated, especially considering what Massa went through in his fight against Kimi. This is why I loved Trulli, this is why Felipe impressed me (and Emmo himself!) now. IIDotR
Also proved that the Sky commentators really don't know what the hell they are talking about.

Schumacher - 7. Outshined by his teammate for the first time this season, but was so unlucky with that pit stop.
Rosberg - 10. Vettel-like performance, nobody stood a ghost of a chance.

Raikkonen - 7. That change of strategy destroyed his race. Boullier, you disgust me.
Grosjean - 8. He stayed alive for once! And kept Maldonado at bay! Not bad at all.

Di Resta - 5. Invisible, except for holding up Massa and Vettel. Force India need to do something, and fast.
Hulkenberg - 3. Even worse than Paul... RotR

Kobayashi - 6. No Sauber greatness this time around. Bad start and a rather unimpressive race. Shame.
Perez - 6. Same as his teammate.

Ricciardo - 3. What the hell, Daniel? You were so good back in Aussieland and now you pull this? :/
Vergne - 7. Not much else he could've done. Did a fine job outracing Ricciardo though. (and by 13 seconds!)

Maldonado - 7. Largely beaten by Senna, but that attack on Grosjean was a thing of beauty. I generally dislike aggressive driving, but I want more of this. More.
Senna - 8. Nice! Finally proving to me that he's not a mere pay driver. Looks like Williams have done a very good job with this year's car.

Kovalainen - 3. Was horrible even before that bad pit stop. Incredibly, it looks like Vitaly's pretty much handing his ass to him on an emerald stepnosed platter.
Petrov - 8. Good, solid drive.

De la Rosa - 6. Not much we can say about the HRTs, sadly, but he did well to stay only a lap behind the leaders, considering the sad state of the cars.
Karthikeyan - 4. Can't say the same about the cucumber. Thankfully he didn't run into anyone this time.

Glock - 6. Again, we didn't really get to see them at all. Beat a Lousyham and stayed on the same lap as the other Gatorham though.
Pic - 6. Same as Timo.
Last edited by Pamphlet on 15 Apr 2012, 17:03, edited 3 times in total.
Sticking his neck on the line, one post at a time. Oh, and Singapore is still better than Monaco.
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

Vettel - 7
Webber - 7

Button - 8
Hamilton - 9

Alonso - 7
Massa - 6

Schumacher - 6
Rosberg - 10

Raikkonen - 7
Grosjean - 8

Di Resta - 5
Hulkenberg - 5

Kobayashi - 6
Perez - 6

Ricciardo - 5
Vergne - 6

Maldonado - 7
Senna - 8

Kovalainen - 5
Petrov - 5

De la Rosa - 5
Karthikeyan - 5

Glock - 5
Pic - 5
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
James1978

Post by James1978 »

Vettel: 8 - I could have sworn he needed to stop again in the closing stages so he did very well to do what he did.
Webber: 8 - great pass on his teammate at the end

Button: 8 - Would have been interesting to if what he could have done with a claer road near the end
Hamilton: 8 - Shame about the penalty, it wasn't his fault. Good overtakes but slightly too cautious against Perez and Massa (but that's understandable given what happened between them last year).

Alonso: 7 - He was just behind Hamilton quite late on so quite surprised he ended up only 9th.
Massa: 9 - I was quite impressed by him for once.

Schumacher: 8 - would have been interesting to see what he could have done without THAT pitstop.
Rosberg: 10 - nuff said

Raikkonen: 5 - would he have finished that low if he's stopped for tyres but 10 - 15 laps left?
Grosjean: 9 - he finally gets a contribution towards unrejectification.

Di Resta: 6 - at least he was in there with the likes of Ferrari
Hulkenberg: 4 - Who?

Kobayashi: 8 - great qually
Perez: 6 - maybe expectations were too high after Malaysia

Ricciardo: 5 - pretty anonymous
Vergne: 7 - at least he had FL at one stage

Maldonado: 6 - I think he's a tad TOO agressive sometimes
Senna: 8 - I'm impressed by him recently I must say

Kovalainen: 7 - I don't think his problems were self-inflicted, he was in there with the midfield in the first stinit

All the rest of the new teams' drivers I've giving 5 as I just didn't notice them.
"Poor old Warwick takes it from behind all throughout this season". :) (Tony Jardine, 1988)
Shadaza

Post by Shadaza »

Vettel 8, managed his tires very well to work a 2 stop strategy and looked to have the advantage over Webber and McLaren but couldn't quite hold it, good.
Webber 8, Webber seems to be really stepping up his game this season, outpacing Vettel all weekend, though not managing his tires enough saw Hamilton sneak through when he could of been on the podium

Button 9, Button only lost out on a victory challenge in the pitlane. Classic Button drive.
Hamilton 9, Thought like a tiger to take that final podium space after a thrilling duel with the Redbulls. If he had managed to pass Perez sooner he may have ended up 2nd.

Alonso 7, Raced well for 99% of it, though throwing points away by running wide at the marbles lowers his score slightly.
Massa 8, A good solid performance from Massa, though he could possibly of got in the points whilst on fresh rubber at the end, managed his tires and defended beautifully.

Schumacher 6, Clear number 2 driver to Rosberg this weekend, retirement wasn't his fault but I'm not sure if he could of beaten the McLarens and Red Bulls anyway.
Rosberg 10, Fautless, drove off in to the distance as if it was a typical Sunday drive and not his first ever win.

Raikkonen 5, In the first Phase seemed to be bumped down the field by the world champion brigade and his strategy was idiotic.
Grosjean 7, Showed good nous to bounce back in to 6th after marbles mistake, but surley would of been fighting for a podium place without the error.

Di Resta 8, Drove very well to keep Massa behind him at 2 seperate parts of the race and was strong enough to hang on to the gaggle of faster cars, looks the real deal this season.
Hulkenberg 4, Didn't really see him, he had a nose change early on and was generally overshadowed. I expect more from him

Kobayashi 6, Dropped like a stone early on but fought back to show he is not going to be pushed over by Perez. Dissapointing overall though.
Perez 5, Not the race he would of been hoping for, bought back to planet Earth by a bump and lost out to Kobayashi.

Ricciardo 4, Didn't see him much, Slower then Vergne.
Vergne 5, Didn't see him at all, Faster then Ricciardo.

Maldonado 7, I will rate both Williams drivers the same as it was a great team effort for the pair who ran together the entire time, yes Senna was ahead but the margin was so small.
Senna 7, See above. The only criticism is they did not take the opportunity to beat Grosjean after he made the error, but considering the pace of the Lotus it is no bad thing.

Kovalainen 5, seemed to have issues beyond his control this race, but can't judge.
Petrov 6, Solid but not really remarkable

De la Rosa 5, He was in this race?
Karthikeyan 5, He was in this race?

Glock 7, Was a match for the Gatorhams, which is a thumbs up in my books.
Pic 6, seems to be a real Glock junior! I hope Pic sticks around in F1 he seems ok.
Last edited by Shadaza on 15 Apr 2012, 23:32, edited 1 time in total.
Message me on Discord.
Priceless

Post by Priceless »

1 Sebastian Vettel - Nice recovery. Lost out in the end on degraded tires. 7/10.
2 Mark Webber - Another solid performance. I think his performances are a good measure of where Red Bull is now. 7/10.

3 Jenson Button - Shown speed and aggression, and did everything he could to counter Rosberg's strategy. It apparently would have worked were it not for a pit stop error. 8/10.
4 Lewis Hamilton - Consistent. And fast, too. Also didn't crash when he had a scrape with Massa. 7/10.

5 Fernando Alonso - Once again managed to do a great job of hauling a bad car into positions it's undeserving of, but I think he overdrove it just a little this time. 7/10.
6 Felipe Massa - Had one of his best performances of late. Led the race for a short period. Too bad the strategy didn't work in the end... 8/10.

7 Michael Schumacher - Had his race cut short by a pit stop error. Was having a good race up to that point, even though Rosberg had the measure of him all weekend. 6/10.
8 Nico Rosberg - Managed the tires in a car that's supposed to make that near impossible. Scored the pole by a wide margin, and consolidated it with his, and Mercedes' maiden win. A truly great weekend. 10/10.

9 Kimi Räikkönen - It was obvious his tires would give up when he was holding up that train of cars behind him. I think he should give the call to the pits for a stop, maybe he could have salvaged a few points - the car performance was there. 4/10.
10 Romain Grosjean - Despite that mistake when he went into the marbles and off the track, had a good race, and managed to put the car performance to good use. 7/10.

11 Paul di Resta - He was essentially the one who thwarted Massa's strategy. 7/10.
12 Nico Hülkenberg - Anonymous. Was being caught by Vergne by the chequered flag.3/10.

14 Kamui Kobayashi - Excellent qualifying. And shown his "banzai" spirit in that packed midfield. Too bad something wasn't quite right in the race, as he dropped back from the start and got stuck there. 6/10.
15 Sergio Pérez - As with Kobayashi, something wasn't quite right. Kobayashi had the upper hand though. 5/10.

16 Daniel Ricciardo - Who? 3/10.
17 Jean-Eric Vergne - Didn't get much screen time, so it was sorta hard to give a rating... but starting from dead last he did a better job than Ricciardo. Was catching Hülkenberg by the end of the race. Impressive for a rookie. 7/10.

18 Pastor Maldonado - Handled the midfield fight quite well. 7/10.
19 Bruno Senna - Made up 7 positions. Fought his way up the order really well, and finished ahead of Pastor. Impressive performance. 8/10.

20 Heikki Kovalainen - Apparently a pit problem put him out of the fight. Was mixing it with the lower half of the midfield up to that point. Couldn't recover, though it wasn't his fault, and finished last. 6/10.
21 Vitaly Petrov - OK performance. Almost managed to finish in the lead lap. 6/10.

22 Pedro de la Rosa - Finished only 1 lap down. Mighty impressive given the car he's driving. It didn't go on screen, but I've read here that he held Kovalainen up while the latter was trying to unlap himself, which is commendable. 6/10.
23 Narain Karthikeyan - Didn't act as a mobile chicane. Not much to say otherwise. 5/10.

24 Timo Glock - Haven't seen much, so it's hard to tell. 5/10.
25 Charles Pic - See Glock. 5/10.
Enforcer
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Enforcer »

Inadvertently deleted a post with most of my reasons behind the ratings on them, so I'll just post the numbers:

Vettel - 7
Webber - 7

Button - 9
Hamilton - 8

Alonso - 7
Massa - 7

Schumacher - 7
Rosberg - 10

Raikkonen - 3
Grosjean - 7

Di Resta - 5
Hulkenberg - 5

Kobayashi - 4
Perez - 4

Ricciardo - 5
Vergne - 5

Maldonado - 7
Senna - 7

Kovalainen - 4
Petrov - 5

De la Rosa - 5
Karthikeyan - 5

Glock - 5
Pic - 5
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Vettel -- 7
Webber -- 7

Button -- 8
Hamilton -- 7

Alonso -- 6
Massa -- 5

Schumacher -- 4
Rosberg -- 10

Raikkonen -- 3
Grosjean -- 8

Di Resta -- 5
Hulkenberg -- 4

Kobayashi -- 6
Perez -- 5

Ricciardo -- 4
Vergne -- 5

Maldonado -- 6
Senna -- 7

Kovalainen -- 3
Petrov -- 5

De la Rosa -- 4
Karthikeyan -- 4

Glock -- 5
Pic -- 4
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Ed24

Post by Ed24 »

Vettel - 7
Webber - 8

Button - 8 (Great start, a pity he was let down by the pitcrew)
Hamilton - 7

Alonso - 7 (A bit of a scrappy race for him, but the car wasn't great obviously. Massa probably drove a better race, but it's the points that count.)
Massa - 7 (Strategy gamble almost paid off but Ferrari were too slow in the final stint on the option tyres for him to catch up. Did a great job to hold off Kimi for so long.)

Schumacher - 7 (Hard to judge, but was a long way off in qualifying and was falling behind in the race)
Rosberg - 10

Raikkonen - 6 (Like Massa, strategy gamble didn't quite pay off.)
Grosjean - 8 (One small mistake cost him a chance of more points, but much improved)

Di Resta - 6 (Held off Massa at the end)
Hulkenberg - 3 (Too anonymous)

Kobayashi - 6
Perez - 4 (Very scrappy, too many lock-ups and almost sent his team-mate into an enormous crash)

Ricciardo - 4 (Finished behind his team-mate despite all of Jev's troubles)
Vergne - 5

Maldonado - 6
Senna - 8

Kovalainen - 5
Petrov - 5

De la Rosa - 7
Karthikeyan - 6

Glock - 6 (Beat his team-mate, and that's all he can do really)
Pic - 5 (Didn't have live timing, so it was hard to follow his progress - set a faster lap than Glock though)
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet"
-Abraham Lincoln
AdrianSutil

Post by AdrianSutil »

Vettel - 7
Webber - 7

Hamilton - 7
Button - 7

Alonso - 7
Massa - 6

Schumacher - 6
Rosberg - 9

Raikkonen - 5
Grosjean - 8

Di Resta - 6
Hulkenberg - 4

Kobayashi - 4
Perez - 5

Vergne - 5
Ricciardo - 4

Maldonado - 8
Senna - 8

Kovalainen - 6
Petrov - 6

Glock - 6
Pic - 6

De La Rosa - 5
Karthikeyen - 5
RIP NAN - 26/12/2014
RIP DAD - 9/2/2015

Currently building a Subaru Impreza to compete in the 2016 MSV Trophy.
PremierInn spokesperson for Great Ormond Street Hospital
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Vettel-7: He shouldn't have been that far down in the first place, but good recovery nonetheless.
Webber-7: Some great overtakes, but like everybody else on the 3-stopper, was unable to take full advantage of the extra speed.

Button-8: A solid drive, but I don't think he could've beaten Rosberg even without the pitstop problem - he was too slow in the first stint.
Hamilton-7: Again, very solid, but never seemed to catch Button

Alonso-6: Pretty okay, nothing too special.
Massa-4: Good defending, but was still off the pace.

Schumacher-4: I don't think he would've made it to the podium in the end.
Rosberg-10: Easily his best ever drive.

Raikkonen-7: Managed to hold on to 2nd for quite a while on shot tyres, but the strategy was never going to work
Grosjean-9: Picked up points when Raikkonen didn't - made a mistake, but Alonso did it as well.

Di Resta-5: Meh.
Hulkenberg-4: Double meh.

Kobayashi-6: Fluffed the start and spent the rest of the race fighting for minor points. Missed opportunity
Perez-5: Back down to Earth after Malaysia heroics

Ricciardo-4: Really should've beaten Vergne
Vergne-8: Reallt shouldn't have beaten Ricciardo

Maldonado-7: Solid, but couldn't quite match Senna
Senna-8: Quickly erasing all doubts.

Kovalainen-5: Not much to say here.
Petrov-5: Or here.

De la Rosa-7: Only 1 lap down? In an HRT? Nice.
Karthikeyan-5

Glock-5
Pic-5
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
jackanderton

Post by jackanderton »

Vettel - 6 - Still got a bad attitude about the car's performance. Raced well but his car was quite quick so he should raced well.
Webber - 7 - It seems like Webber is back and capable of matching Seb, and his aggressive approach to overtakes and battling is entertaining viewing

Button - 8 - Didn't do much wrong himself, and might have had a sneak of a win
Hamilton - 7 - A very solid afternoon and did really well at the end to earn a podium

Alonso - 6 - Still managed to make his car look dangerous at times, but a racing error cost him at the end
Massa - 4 - Slow, bad strategy and affected the race with his go-nowhere strategy to boot.

Schumacher - 7 - Was looking on for 3rd/4th until the mechanics messed it up
Rosberg - 10 - Apart from slightly overshooting a corner (still gets 10 for not going off the road), he was flawless.

Raikkonen - 6 - Strategy hung him out to dry and was resigned to it by the end. Showed good pace before that.
Grosjean - 7 - A solid finish on a better strategy, despite not ever looking as quick as Kimi

Di Resta - 5 -Drab
Hulkenberg - 5 - Drabber. This years Force India is stodgy.

Kobayashi - 6 - 10th from 3rd isn't very good- Looked great on the soft tyres but really slowed up on the hards
Perez - 5 Was looking very racy at one point, but the traffic affected his tyres more than he'd have liked, and he needed to get racey as well.

Ricciardo - 4 Hardly saw him
Vergne - 6 - Hardly saw him but beat his team-mate. A typical mid-season Toro Rosso race- anonymous back of the midfield running inexplicably after appearring to be top 10 worthy previously.

Maldonado - 7 - A solid points finish is what Pastor needs, now he's blown his chance for glory. He's not a pay driver, he's quick enough to be here on his own merits. That much is clear.
Senna - 8 - Impressively anonymous. Seems an odd thing to say but the midfield points seem to be earned by those who stay out of trouble and calmly dissect their way through the pack. In a strange way, the unspectacular and mediocre racer Bruno Senna seems ideal for Williams right now!

Kovalainen - 5 - Seemed to be having difficulties at one point, but gamely put the car through its paces as usual.
Petrov - 4 - Didn't provide much over the weekend to comment on

De la Rosa - 8 - Seemed quite quick I thought. Perhaps his testing abilities are suited to a car that isn't really racing with anything else on track.
Karthikeyan - 5 - Say what you like but Narain sure as hell drove that car adequately to full race distance.

Glock - 7 - Fairly solid. Boy, he must be bored as an unemployed fart right now.
Pic - 8 - A good day for Pic I thought, seemed quite racy and with the action, and an honourable dive into the pits to avoid tangling with the bunched up Massa train
QuickYoda41

Post by QuickYoda41 »

Vettel 6 - awful qualifying and start, but his strategy worked suprisingly well
Webber 7 - usual slow start forced him into a plan B strategy; he still could've ended up on the podium but for his mistake in the "Raikkonen losing everything"-mayhem; nice overtake in the end against Vettel, though :) :)

Button 8 - great start, great race, the last pit stop denied him the chance for the win
Hamilton 8 - great, mature race, nice recovery from his grid penalty

Alonso 5 - average performance with a mistake
Massa 5 - his best race so far this year, but still not in the points in the end

Schumacher 5 - second in team; he was unlucky, too
Rosberg 9 - brilliant drive, although I wish he'd have a little more pressure in the end to see how he reacts

Raikkonen 5 - his gamble showed he's motivated; unfortunately, it didn't work out
Grosjean 6 - finished the race with a nice result, finally

Di Resta 6 - not bad, but this is not the Force India from last year
Hulkenberg 4 - much more would be needed

Kobayashi 6 - wasn't really awake in the first lap, nice late moves, though, but there was more in this after qualifying
Perez 5 - well, let's just say this wasn't Malaysia

Ricciardo 3 - he ended his weekend on Saturday
Vergne 6 - he tried at least, adding a magic lap

Maldonado 6 - same as Grosjean
Senna 6 - if he keeps up like this, this will be a nothing special for him :shock:

Kovalainen 7 - had a good race until his issues
Petrov 6 - avoided trouble

De la Rosa 6 - avoided trouble
Karthikeyan 4 - avoided trouble

Glock 6 - avoided trouble
Pic 5 - avoided trouble
jackanderton

Post by jackanderton »

Senna 6 - if he keeps up like this, this will be a nothing special for him :shock:

I think Williams will take a 6th and a 7th from 3 races from Senna, after last season.

I think 'nothing special' is being beaten by 3 HRT teammates, then having one top 10 finish in 8 races for Renault. This season promises to be quite different for Bruno. I reckon he may finish in the top 10 in the World Championship at this rate which would be pretty special.
Warren Hughes

Post by Warren Hughes »

Vettel - 6
Webber - 7

Button - 8
Hamilton - 8

Alonso - 7
Massa - 5

Schumacher - 9
Rosberg - 10

Raikkonen - 8
Grosjean - 7

Di Resta - 5
Hulkenberg - 4

Kobayashi - 7
Perez - 7

Ricciardo - 5
Vergne - 5

Maldonado - 7
Senna - 7

Kovalainen - 6
Petrov - 6

De la Rosa - 5
Karthikeyan - 5

Glock - 5
Pic - 5
Nico Rosberg wrote:Break me down mentally? Good luck with that one.

:roll:
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

Vettel - 7
Webber - 7

Button - 8
Hamilton - 7

Alonso - 7
Massa - 4

Schumacher - 7
Rosberg - 9

Raikkonen - 6
Grosjean - 6

Di Resta - 6
Hulkenberg - 4

Kobayashi - 7
Perez - 5

Ricciardo - 4
Vergne - 3

Maldonado - 6
Senna - 7

Kovalainen - 5
Petrov - 5

De la Rosa - 5
Karthikeyan - 4

Glock - 5
Pic - 4
Colin Kolles on F111, 2011 HRT challenger: The car doesn't look too bad; it looks like a modern F1 car.
QuickYoda41

Post by QuickYoda41 »

Ratings are over, results coming soon.
QuickYoda41

Post by QuickYoda41 »

This was the first race which brought the same podium for both the great event and the ratings round. Schumacher continued his run, he's the only one who is always in the points in one and only one contention. Kobayashi misses out this way. Massa had far his best race so far, he finished 13th. Some went as far as to rate this improvement with a 10 - this is the first time that a driver with a 10 didn't make the points. Last time winner Perez went down to 18th - a possible winner's curse? It's too early to tell, the pressure is on Rosberg now.

Official result, China:
1. Nico Rosberg 9,86 (9 :arrow: 10)
2. Jenson Button 8,23 (7 :arrow: 9)
3. Lewis Hamilton 7,68 (7 :arrow: 9)
4. Bruno Senna 7,50 (6 :arrow: 8)
5. Romain Grosjean 7,32 (6 :arrow: 9)
6. Mark Webber 7,32 (7 :arrow: 9)
7. Sebastian Vettel 6,95 (6 :arrow: 9)
8. Pastor Maldonado 6,77 (6 :arrow: 8)
9. Fernando Alonso 6,64 (5 :arrow: 9)
10. Michael Schumacher 6,27 (4 :arrow: 9)
11. Kamui Kobayashi 5,91 (4 :arrow: 8)
12. Jean-Eric Vergne 5,55 (4 :arrow: 9)
13. Felipe Massa 5,55 (3 :arrow: 10)
14. Kimi Raikkonen 5,50 (3 :arrow: 8)
15. Vitaly Petrov 5,45 (4 :arrow: 8)
16. Paul di Resta 5,36 (3 :arrow: 8)
17. Pedro de la Rosa 5,27 (3 :arrow: 8)
18. Sergio Perez 5,18 (4 :arrow: 7)
19. Timo Glock 5,09 (3 :arrow: 7)
20. Charles Pic 4,82 (3 :arrow: 8)
21. Narain Karthikeyan 4,68 (3 :arrow: 6)
22. Heikki Kovalainen 4,45 (1 :arrow: 7)
23. Nico Hulkenberg 4,09 (3 :arrow: 5)
24. Daniel Ricciardo 3,91 (2 :arrow: 5)

Race average: 6,06
Most lenient rater: James1978, 6,75
Strictest rater: AndreaModa, 5,50

Standings will be updated soon.