Superstars series... IMOLA!

The place for respectful and reverent discussion of Reject drivers and teams, whether profiled or not as yet
karsten

Superstars series... IMOLA!

Post by karsten »

I'll be attending the superstars series even at imola! i might be able to take a couple of shots of lavaggi, herbert, morbidelli, schiattarella and such... wish me good luck, i'll post the results :)
Missing the good old Minardi! T_T
eytl
F1 Rejects Founder

Re: Superstars series... IMOLA!

Post by eytl »

*Jealous* ;)

As for photos, yes please!
LucaPacchiarini

Post by LucaPacchiarini »

What is the best place to spectate at Imola? because I might go there to watch Superbikes
..I'm the member number 666 on this forum... I'm doomed to rejectdom
"Giovanni Lavaggi Draiver is a big, bigger than people think"
(Giancarlo Minardi, on his former driver Giovanni Lavaggi)
karsten

Post by karsten »

LucaPacchiarini wrote:What is the best place to spectate at Imola? because I might go there to watch Superbikes

the best place used to be at Tosa, but since the tamburello's gone i guess it's not so interesting... knowing the track i would bet at acque minerali you can see well the track and bikes, but few over taking... Maybe the best place now it's the first chicane after the pitlane...

BTW i hope they'll open up everything for the superbikes... i was HUGELY disappointed that only the pitlane and paddock section of the track being open on the track.... :evil:

BTW, i'll post a few pics later... but no rejects sighting, and lavaggi didn't race! :? i wonder why...
karsten

Post by karsten »

Here are a couple of pictures:

morbidelli's car

Herbert's (he scored a 2nd place but couldn't run in race 2 due to some breakage)

Unrelated podium:

Lastly, taken last year at mugello, pierluigi martini:

for the others head here: http://public.fotki.com/soulkarsten/ and choose imola's album There's a lot of nice ones!