Small teams and fish commerce in expressionist art

The place for speaking your mind on current goings-on in F1
LucaPacchiarini

Small teams and fish commerce in expressionist art

Post by LucaPacchiarini »

In all the years of subjectivity and free-selling Formula One advertising, the subtleness of nature of small teams like Minardi who were still around us has set a moral issue to all the people of Western Culture.
As soon as the marginally enthralling power of Yes' Close To The Edge graced this planet in far 1972, many a driver has been carved out from his niche to convey a superior hyerarchical mithology of Man insomuch as driving a Forti.
John Player Special decorated cars would always highlight the shape of the monocoque eggs that closely like a slim fish as showed by the great turkish documentary produced in 1978 by Akira Kurosawa, F.Nippon driver and expressionist snooker player.

Undoubtless, the close link between Botticelli and Jean Denis Deletraz require further investigations, I intend pointing all the studiosos to the great John Barnard essay on Serbian Culture.

Comical plots, endurance racers and long distances of man between wrist and hand, otherworldy salmons experiences have confirmed the reissurgence of the so-called interior monologue dwelling so notorious for its bonds with the infamous Japanese Red Army, insomuch as an obstacle for the peotic movement, and not alien to many sexuallly explicit groundings in far-flung Singapore.

As the title of the latest F1 Championship shows, in the history of mankind an element of bourbonnaise culture has always been prevalent, let's think of the cherry fur coat so popular with Southern Nascar culture, in a symphtomatic sub-devician scene that will suffice as an example.

Enlightenment of the liver, however, should be always linked by an improvement of the self in the art of love making and onion mashing tradition, following the japanese example of such fine activity.

Discuss
..I'm the member number 666 on this forum... I'm doomed to rejectdom
"Giovanni Lavaggi Draiver is a big, bigger than people think"
(Giancarlo Minardi, on his former driver Giovanni Lavaggi)
Shadaza

Re: Small teams and fish commerce in expressionist art

Post by Shadaza »

Pedro Diniz.
But what is the question?

I think a WTF is in order.
Message me on Discord.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

What the bathplug am I reading?

No offense, but I think you are on something. I just don't know what.
Cynon

Post by Cynon »

Klon wrote:What the bathplug am I reading?

No offense, but I think you are on something. I just don't know what.

Ditto, only could you please send some of it my way? Then I can peacefully delude myself into thinking that the most deserving driver will win the NASCAR championship this weekend...
Check out the TM Master Cup Series on Youtube...
...or check out my random retro IndyCar clips.

Dr. Helmut Marko wrote: Finally we have an Australian in the team who can start a race well and challenge Vettel.
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

F1 deprivation is a serious illness. Around mid-November every year, literally millions of F1 fans will experience F1 deprivation in one form or another. For some it is only mild, a niggling irritation in the back of the head, yet for others it can manifest itself into a deadly obsession that results in the sufferer attempting to apply F1 knowledge and terminology into everyday life. As you can imagine, chaos ensues from such wild behaviour and the sufferer can typically expect to experience alienation from society as the regular population rejects him, in addition to frequent outbursts of deranged chanting and screaming, typically uttering words or phrases related to the sport.

There is but one known cure to F1 deprivation, and that is the start of a new season, normally starting in March. As a result a typical sufferer of F1 deprivation will endure upto four months of the symptoms described above. We need to help these marginalised members of society before it's too late. We can make the difference, and put an end to F1 deprivation.

Please donate today.

Think of the F1 fans this Christmas.
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
ADx_Wales
Location: The Fortress of Sofatude, with a laptop and a penchant for buying now TV day passes for F1 races.

Post by ADx_Wales »

AndreaModa wrote:F1 deprivation is a serious illness. Around mid-November every year, literally millions of F1 fans will experience F1 deprivation in one form or another. For some it is only mild, a niggling irritation in the back of the head, yet for others it can manifest itself into a deadly obsession that results in the sufferer attempting to apply F1 knowledge and terminology into everyday life. As you can imagine, chaos ensues from such wild behaviour and the sufferer can typically expect to experience alienation from society as the regular population rejects him, in addition to frequent outbursts of deranged chanting and screaming, typically uttering words or phrases related to the sport.

I went to the toilet twice in work thinking it would be a good strategy in finishing work quicker.
"The worst part of my body that hurt in the fire was my balls" Gerhard Berger on Imola 1989
Debaser

Post by Debaser »

Watching David Lynch films has this effect on you, honestly.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

... The answer is HWNSNBM.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
ADx_Wales
Location: The Fortress of Sofatude, with a laptop and a penchant for buying now TV day passes for F1 races.

Post by ADx_Wales »

LucaPacchiarini wrote:In all the years of subjectivity and free-selling Formula One advertising, the subtleness of nature of small teams like Minardi who were still around us has set a moral issue to all the people of Western Culture.
As soon as the marginally enthralling power of Yes' Close To The Edge graced this planet in far 1972, many a driver has been carved out from his niche to convey a superior hyerarchical mithology of Man insomuch as driving a Forti.
John Player Special decorated cars would always highlight the shape of the monocoque eggs that closely like a slim fish as showed by the great turkish documentary produced in 1978 by Akira Kurosawa, F.Nippon driver and expressionist snooker player.

Undoubtless, the close link between Botticelli and Jean Denis Deletraz require further investigations, I intend pointing all the studiosos to the great John Barnard essay on Serbian Culture.

Comical plots, endurance racers and long distances of man between wrist and hand, otherworldy salmons experiences have confirmed the reissurgence of the so-called interior monologue dwelling so notorious for its bonds with the infamous Japanese Red Army, insomuch as an obstacle for the peotic movement, and not alien to many sexuallly explicit groundings in far-flung Singapore.

As the title of the latest F1 Championship shows, in the history of mankind an element of bourbonnaise culture has always been prevalent, let's think of the cherry fur coat so popular with Southern Nascar culture, in a symphtomatic sub-devician scene that will suffice as an example.

Enlightenment of the liver, however, should be always linked by an improvement of the self in the art of love making and onion mashing tradition, following the japanese example of such fine activity.

Discuss

I cannot read this with a straight face.
"The worst part of my body that hurt in the fire was my balls" Gerhard Berger on Imola 1989
Blackmore

Post by Blackmore »

Is your name David Coulthard?
thehemogoblin

Post by thehemogoblin »

This puts new meaning to referring to backmarker teams as "minnows."
DonTirri
Location: Herttoniemi, Helsinki, Finland, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way.

Post by DonTirri »

O_O

What is this I dont' even

O_O
I got Pointed Opinions and I ain't afraid to use em!
F1rejects no.1Räikkönen and Vettel fan.
BTW, thats Räikkönen with two K's and two N's. Not Raikonnen (Raikkonen is fine if you have no umlauts though)
The Passenger

Post by The Passenger »

I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri rock. I need scissors! 61!
We see the stars that shine so bright
Stars made for us tonight

I am not "The Passenger" from Autosport's forum
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

The Passenger wrote:I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri rock. I need scissors! 61!

61? That's numberwang!
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
Myrvold

Post by Myrvold »

Blackmore wrote:Is your name David Coulthard?

More like Eddie Jordan, eh?

But, I find what you write very fascinating, I cannot understand a **** but fascinating!
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

Ass, pizza, chocolate pudding?

I think the answer is 42.

Code: Select all

14:03   RaikkonenPlsCare   There's some water in water
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

thehemogoblin wrote:This puts new meaning to referring to backmarker teams as "minnows."

[GrumpyOldManImpersonation]I remember back in my day when Cod was just a fish[/GrumpyOldManImpersonation]
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

BlindCaveSalamander wrote:
The Passenger wrote:I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri rock. I need scissors! 61!

61? That's numberwang!

...the heck?!
I think what Luca is trying to convey is, he went partying yesterday until late at night and came back to his house drunk as a skunk, the result of which was he had to unwind his beleaguered mind writing this philosophically-laden text. I hope you're not a Vietcong...
Jordan192

Post by Jordan192 »

LucaPacchiarini wrote:Akira Kurosawa, F.Nippon driver and expressionist snooker player.

This is probably the greatest sentence ever written in the english language.
I coined the term "Lewisteria". The irony is that I actually quite like Lewis Hamilton.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

I think someone is getting confused between expressionism and surrealism here, because this thread is definately surreal.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Given how random this topic is, it was about time someone quoted that famous line from MGS2.

For those who want to know more: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68mbFvenlaQ
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
P_Friesacher

Post by P_Friesacher »

This is clearly the greatest thread Grand Prix racing has ever produced.
Also, i love the "Discuss" at the end - thanks Luca, this has really brightened my weekend!
Whis

Post by Whis »

LucaPacchiarini wrote:In all the years of subjectivity and free-selling Formula One advertising, the subtleness of nature of small teams like Minardi who were still around us has set a moral issue to all the people of Western Culture.

Discuss

antani con scappellamento a destra.

no, really, i can't fully understand what you're saying. :D
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

It's gotta be related to fireproof underwear.

Code: Select all

14:03   RaikkonenPlsCare   There's some water in water
ADx_Wales

Post by ADx_Wales »

Slide into the mind of Allan McNish playing croquet with Justin Wilson, but also keep in mind that Christian Klien has stolen Wilson's bat, also Cristiano Da Matta appears to be walking up to the pitch "RUN ALLAN, RUN!"
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

And I thought this story about Felipe Massa being pregnant with the child of a certain Williams driver was the weiderst thing I have read in F1 fandom.
Waris

Post by Waris »

This reminds me of that koan generator one of Douglas Hofstadter's friends created, that would make random sentences with a set number of words...
MOTOR RACING IS DANGEROUS
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Klon wrote:And I thought this story about Felipe Massa being pregnant with the child of a certain Williams driver was the weiderst thing I have read in F1 fandom.

Lella Lombardi?
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

dr-baker wrote:
Klon wrote:And I thought this story about Felipe Massa being pregnant with the child of a certain Williams driver was the weiderst thing I have read in F1 fandom.

Lella Lombardi?

Nay, he's currently alive and still active with Williams today.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Klon wrote:
dr-baker wrote:

Lella Lombardi?

Nay, he's currently alive and still active with Williams today.

Patrick Head is at Williams and can drive (a road car at least)? And having relations with a member of the other sex and the man ending up pregnant would be strange...
MCard LOLA
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

dr-baker wrote:Patrick Head is at Williams and can drive (a road car at least)? And having relations with a member of the other sex and the man ending up pregnant would be strange...

Ah, whatever, I am talking about Barrichello. And to the second point: when I say something is weird, I mean it. :mrgreen:
ADx_Wales

Post by ADx_Wales »

And as I lay in my carbon fibre hammock drinking a Pina-Collard-a, I watch the clouds go by.....

.......that one just looked a bit like Tarso Marquez
Barbazza

Post by Barbazza »

What a load of Tosh.io Suzuki.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Klon wrote:
dr-baker wrote:Patrick Head is at Williams and can drive (a road car at least)? And having relations with a member of the other sex and the man ending up pregnant would be strange...

Ah, whatever, I am talking about Barrichello. And to the second point: when I say something is weird, I mean it. :mrgreen:

You know what, I thought you might have mant the Brazilian one from the start. I do like a good wild goose chase. Even when everybody else has given up and gone home. :roll:
MCard LOLA
watka
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by watka »

Couldn't agree more Luca.
Watka - you know, the swimming horses guy
FullMetalJack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullMetalJack »

Felipe's baby, stay cool!
I like the way Snrub thinks!
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

redbulljack14 wrote:

Felipe's baby, stay cool!

This joke is so simple and yet so good. I both am amazed by this and wonder why I didn't come up with it?
WeirdKerr
Location: on the edge of nowhere with a ludicrous grid penalty.....

Post by WeirdKerr »

To the OP

Stay off the cheese, the nurse will be along with your medication soon

so long and thanks for all the fish
ADx_Wales

Post by ADx_Wales »

When I count to ten, I count to 25