Alt-1955 - Prize money awarded!

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Alt-1955 - Driver RNG info up!

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Time for some updates!

Bentley
- Bentley elect to build two brand new Speed 4 chassis.
- Bentley transfer Bentley 53C chassis 1 to Geoff Richardson for £0.

Scuderia Anglo-Italia
- Scuderia Anglo-Italia will enter every round this season with 4 cars. Drivers, chassis and engines TBA.

Geoff Richardson Racing
- Entry name to be changed from 'Geoff Richardson' to 'Geoff Richardson Racing'.
- Geoff Richardson Racing purchase a brand new Speed 4 and 16-VL1 combo from Bentley for £15k each.
- Geoff Richardson Racing elect to enter 1 car in all European rounds. Driver, chassis and engine TBA
- Geoff Richardson Racing enter the 53C for the British GP. Driver and engine TBA.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

For Sale!

1x Ferrari 555 full package. Proven points scorer. £20,000 the lot
2x Ambrosiana A-002 chassis. Mint condition. £10,000 each
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Phoenix will put up for sale both their PRO-2 chassis and their PRO-4 chassis, which would be delivered repaired. Both its prices are negotiable. Also, we'd like to strike a deal with Bentley for the supply of engines for 1955.
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

HawkAussie wrote:My list for EMW

Karl Kling
Hans Herrmann
Richard von Frankenberg
Wolfgang Seidel
Helmut Polensky
Hermann Lang
Theo Helfrich
Paul Thiel

EDIT: We would like to sell Mercedes-Benz UM153 engine 3 thank you

For how much would you like to sell it?

pasta_maldonado wrote:Time for some updates!

Bentley

Scuderia Anglo-Italia
- Scuderia Anglo-Italia will enter every round this season with 4 cars. Drivers, chassis and engines TBA.

Geoff Richardson Racing
- Entry name to be changed from 'Geoff Richardson' to 'Geoff Richardson Racing'.
- Geoff Richardson Racing purchase a brand new Speed 4 and 16-VL1 combo from Bentley for £15k each.
- Geoff Richardson Racing elect to enter 1 car in all European rounds. Driver, chassis and engine TBA
- Geoff Richardson Racing enter the 53C for the British GP. Driver and engine TBA.

For clarification, by European rounds, you mean all races but Estonia and Morocco, right?
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

tommykl wrote:
pasta_maldonado wrote:Time for some updates!

Bentley

Scuderia Anglo-Italia

Geoff Richardson Racing

For clarification, by European rounds, you mean all races but Estonia and Morocco, right?

Indeed. And for further clarification, the 53C entry is intended as a second entry alongside the season-long entry.
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

Alfa Romeo would like to built another AR161/AR2V8 combo and present the following drivers lists:

First Car:
Giuseppe Farina
B. Bira
Consalvo Sanesi
Hernando da Silva Ramos
Robert Manzon
Tony Bettenhausen
Porfirio Rubirosa
Reg Parnell
David Hampshire
Manfred von Brauchitsch

Second Car:
Dries van der Lof
Dorino Serafini
B. Bira
Hernando da Silva Ramos
Jack Brabham
José Froilan Gonzalez
Peter Collins
Peter Whitehead
Toulo de Graffenried
Tony Gaze

Third Car:
Jack Brabham
André Pilette
Robert Manzon
Peter Whitehead
Dorino Serafini
Alberto Ascari
Luigi Villoresi
Harry Schell
Umberto Maglioli
Troy Ruttman
Colin Kolles on F111, 2011 HRT challenger: The car doesn't look too bad; it looks like a modern F1 car.
pycku

Post by pycku »

We are going to sell the Leader LF153 chassis (5,000) and the O.S.C.A. 156 engine (12, 000). A package of these will cost you 15,000. I hope I find a buyer in the near future. As an engine and chassis producer - Balkan Leader is willing to provide our LF153 chassis and F154 engine at nominal prices + 250 per item.

I hope I can collect some money, or I shall scrap it.
To finish first, first you have to finish!
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

Right, while going through my spreadsheet to remove scrapped components, I noticed quite a few errors in accounting over the past two seasons. Nothing too serious, though, apart from one engine being used twice at one point. Therefore, Jaguar have been recorded as building an additional engine free of charge and entering that engine for the last few races of 1954.

You may want to look at your inventory to see if there is anything you wish to do with components you may or may not have received.
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Phoenix would like to keep Alberto Ascari in the driver's seat, with Wolfgang von Trips in a reserve role.
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

Phoenix wrote:Phoenix would like to keep Alberto Ascari in the driver's seat, with Wolfgang von Trips in a reserve role.

tommykl wrote:Every team should post how many cars tops they intend on running this season. For each of these cars, every team needs to nominate ten drivers they would like to see in that car. The same driver can be named in different lists, of course.

At the end of the deadline, if a team's first choice for a car has only that team where he is the first choice, he has a 95% chance of signing for them and a 5% chance of waiting for another offer. If a driver refuses a team's offer, he is removed from that particular list. Any ties for the first pick result in an RNG between every team involved.

Once a driver signs for the team, he can still drive for other teams, but only with that team's permission. If a team decides to expand mid-season, they can choose from unsigned drivers or ask other teams to lend them their driver.

The deadline to submit your top ten picks is Sunday December 7th 2014 at noon CET.

If you haven't submitted picks, you are not disqualified from the season, but you will have to settle for drivers who haven't been picked yet.

The sole exception for this is driver/owners. If a driver owns his/her team, he/she will not be subjected to RNG, unless he/she wishes to drive for other teams. The drivers concerned by this are Jacques Swaters, David Hampshire, Maria Teresa de Filippis, Cliff Bergere, Geoff Richardson and Bernie Ecclestone (assuming Klon follows through on his plans).

Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Here's an official version of my driver bids, with separate rng's for the two different races we're entered in.

- Bentley Speed 4 chassis 1, Bentley 16VL-1 engine 1 - Belgian GP
André Pilette , Johnny Claes, Paul Frère, Olivier Gendebien, André Milhoux, Lucien Bianchi, Leon Dernier, Roger Laurent , Georges Berger
-- Bentley Speed 4 chassis 1, Bentley 16VL-1 engine 1 - German GP
André Pilette , Johnny Claes, Paul Frère, Olivier Gendebien, André Milhoux, Lucien Bianchi, Leon Dernier, Roger Laurent , Georges Berger
- Aston Martin AM-04 chassis 6, Jaguar JFE-2 engine 5 - Belgian GP
Johnny Claes, André Pilette, Paul Frère, Olivier Gendebien, André Milhoux, Lucien Bianchi, Roger Laurent, Georges Berger, Leon Dernier
- Aston Martin AM-04 chassis 6, Jaguar JFE-2 engine 5 - German GP
Johnny Claes, André Pilette, Paul Frère, Olivier Gendebien, André Milhoux, Lucien Bianchi, Roger Laurent, Georges Berger, Leon Dernier
- Ferrari 555 chassis 8, Jaguar JFE-2 engine - Belgian GP
Johnny Claes, André Pilette, Paul Frère, Olivier Gendebien, André Milhoux, Lucien Bianchi, Georges Berger, Roger Laurent, Leon Dernier
- Ferrari 555 chassis 8, Jaguar JFE-2 engine - German GP
Johnny Claes, André Pilette, Paul Frère, Olivier Gendebien, André Milhoux, Lucien Bianchi, Georges Berger, Roger Laurent, Leon Dernier
- Cooper T40 (at earliest in the Italian GP, but plans aren't official yet)

Worst case scenario: asking Arthur Legat to come out of retirement.
Last edited by Nessafox on 27 Nov 2014, 20:24, edited 1 time in total.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

I thought we had a deal that Jacques Swaters would run for Scuderia Anglo-Italia full-season?
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

pi314159 wrote:I thought we had a deal that Jacques Swaters would run for Scuderia Anglo-Italia full-season?

We still have, don't worry.
Please read what Tommy said, it allowed for drivers owned by one team to drive for a different team. Look again at my post on page one, where i said all teams' contracts with ENB will be honoured (Swaters, Pilette, Frère, possibly Gendebien)

So, it would be the safest thing to bid for all Belgian drivers, because it's possible drivers will choose a different team. (this will also be important for Alfa-Romeo and Maserati regarding Pilette and Frère, as this gives them a back-up) Basically that means i will have to make Swaters back to team owner, so he will not be influenced by rng and our deal is safe, i will now edit my driver bids and confirm Swaters is back to team boss (and Legat gets demoted to head of the factory)
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

pycku wrote:We are going to sell the Leader LF153 chassis (5,000) and the O.S.C.A. 156 engine (12, 000). A package of these will cost you 15,000. I hope I find a buyer in the near future. As an engine and chassis producer - Balkan Leader is willing to provide our LF153 chassis and F154 engine at nominal prices + 250 per item.

O.S.C.A. would like to buy the engine for 6,000 GBP, if no customer can be found.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
Samster

Post by Samster »

Scuderia Ambrosiana's Plans

We will spend £100,000 on the design for the new A-004 chassis and will build two of them. Our remaining A-003 chassis will be run as a additional third car running a rota of drivers made up of the drivers on our list that don't receive a full time drive either with us or another team.

Does Giovanni Bracco not fall into the category of owner/driver? I was planning on having him focus on the team management from now on after his accident last season.

Driver Choices.

A-004 Chassis 1-Engine 5
Porfirio Rubirosa
Luigi Musso
José Froilán González
Alberto Uria
Roberto Mieres
Jaroslav Juhan
Umberto Maglioli
Eugenio Castellotti
Cesare Perdisa
Sergio Mantovani

A-004 Chassis 2-Engine 6
Alberto Uria
Jaroslav Juhan
Eugenio Castellotti
Cesare Perdisa
Giulio Cabianca
Carlo Tomasi
Giuseppe Scorbati
Luigi Valenzano
Francesco Giardini
Mario Damonte

A-003 Chassis 1-Engine 4
Will be made up of a rota of rejects from the main cars.
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

Samster wrote:Scuderia Ambrosiana's Plans

We will spend £100,000 on the design for the new A-004 chassis and will build two of them. Our remaining A-003 chassis will be run as a additional third car running a rota of drivers made up of the drivers on our list that don't receive a full time drive either with us or another team.

Does Giovanni Bracco not fall into the category of owner/driver? I was planning on having him focus on the team management from now on after his accident last season.

I'd forgotten that Bracco was one of Ambrosiana's founders, so he does count as an owner/driver if his plans are to drive as well.

Also, this isn't aimed at you particularly, but to everyone.

Because of how driver aging works, every driver who enters a race, be it championship or not (I'll announce the NC races at a later date) must have a verifiable date of birth, or at the very least a year of birth. Unlike F1RWRS, aging occurs with actual age and not experience, and starts at the age of 31. However, it does not become very noticeable before around 45.

pycku

Post by pycku »

pi314159 wrote:
pycku wrote:We are going to sell the Leader LF153 chassis (5,000) and the O.S.C.A. 156 engine (12, 000). A package of these will cost you 15,000. I hope I find a buyer in the near future. As an engine and chassis producer - Balkan Leader is willing to provide our LF153 chassis and F154 engine at nominal prices + 250 per item.

O.S.C.A. would like to buy the engine for 6,000 GBP, if no customer can be found.

You mean the O.S.C.A. engine or F154 engine?
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

pycku wrote:
pi314159 wrote:

You mean the O.S.C.A. engine or F154 engine?

The O.S.C.A. engine.
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

pi314159 has brought up an interesting point in the chatroom, which is that the way I announced the driver RNG, if, say, a driver who is second or third choice for pretty much every team, but only first choice for, say, Guidobaldi, he would have a 95% chance of signing for Guidobaldi, even if he is a top driver. Which is quite obviously not very realistic.

Therefore, if a driver has only a single option in any round of signing, the percentage chance of taking up the offer will vary depending on the driver's and team's reputation.

If the system does not work very well, it will change for 1956, of course.

DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Renzo has struck deals with both Alfa Romeo and Reatherson, and so my teams will do the following trading;

Renzo purchases two Alfa Romeo AR161 chassis, and two Alfa Romeo AR2V8 engines, for the combined price of 90,000.

Voeckler purchases two Alfa Romeo AR161 chassis for the price of 55,000.

Renzo sells Ferrari 555 chassis 4 & 7, Ferrari 555 engine 11 & 12, plus Bentley Speed 3 chassis 6 to Reatherson, for £20,000 plus their Jaguar JFE-2 engine.

Renzo immediately sells the received Jaguar JFE-2 engine to Voeckler for £10,000.

Image Image
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Alright, I'm going to put up a more elaborate effort:

Official driver
Alberto Ascari
Stirling Moss
José Froilán González
Jean Behra
Eugenio Castellotti
Elie Bayol
Mike Hawthorn
Hans Herrmann
Robert Manzon
Luigi Villoresi

Reserve driver
Wolfgang von Trips
and the other 9 hopefuls from the other list
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

Lancia will invest 100,000 into the chassis (D50), and 60,000 into the engine (DS50).
TORA! TORA! TORA!
andrew

Post by andrew »

To drive my car the one biscione sold me (aqua chassis Merc engine)
Luigi villoresi
Jean Behra
Peter collins
Hans hermann
Hermann lang
Luigi musso

To drive my other car (the one This sold me)
Andre milhoux
Lucien Bianchi
Andre Pilette
Basically anyone he tells me to run.
pycku

Post by pycku »

pi314159 wrote:The O.S.C.A. engine.

Make them at least 9 000 and you get it :)
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Alright, updates:
@Andrew
-The free car you will receive will not be the Osca, you will be able to use Cooper T40 chassis 1 + Ferrari 555 engine 1. The chassis is, frankly, crap, but the engine is very good. The ownership stays at ENB. Any damage will be on your account. (as you don't have to pay to use the car, this looks fair to me)
-As you must run a Belgian driver to get my free car, i advice you to make driver bids on the very same drivers i am bidding on.
@Tommy: i want to
-Scrap Ferrari 555 chassis 3, O.S.C.A. 3000V8 engine 1 and O.S.C.A. 53 chassis 1
-Build and develop one Cooper T40 for 12500
-Repair Ferrari 555 engine 1
@Everone:
For sale after the Belgian GP
Bentley Speed 4 chassis 1, 6000
Aston Martin AM-04 chassis 6, 8000
Ferrari 555 chassis 8, 8000
Prices are negiotiable, but in my opinion, those are very good prices.
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

andrew wrote:To drive my car the one biscione sold me (aqua chassis Merc engine)
Luigi villoresi
Jean Behra
Peter collins
Hans hermann
Hermann lang
Luigi musso

Andre milhoux
Lucien Bianchi
Andre Pilette

Okay, while this post doesn't actually require me to do any sort of editing to the main post at the moment, there are a couple of things that need to be cleared up.

-Biscione did not sell you a car, but two of them.
-The chassis in question were Ultimate 002s.
-Aqua never even made a chassis, and their only engine has been scrapped.

You don't need to specify the chassis and engine in your entries yet, but when you do, please look at the first post in the thread. It has your budget and everything you own.

This wrote:Alright, updates:
@Andrew
-The free car you will receive will not be the Osca, you will be able to use Cooper T40 chassis 1 + Ferrari 555 engine 1. The chassis is, frankly, crap, but the engine is very good. The ownership stays at ENB. Any damage will be on your account. (as you don't have to pay to use the car, this looks fair to me)
-As you must run a Belgian driver to get my free car, i advice you to make driver bids on the very same drivers i am bidding on.
-Scrap Ferrari 555 chassis 3, O.S.C.A. 3000V8 engine 1 and O.S.C.A. 53 chassis 1
@Everone:

A couple of things need clearing up:
-Regarding the car you're loaning to Assasti Millanti, who is paying transport costs and entry fees?
-Regarding the Cooper chassis, if I understand this correctly, you're spending £10 000 on design and £2 500 on building, is that correct?

Everything else has been recorded in the first post. I'll wait for clarification to edit in the info regarding the Cooper chassis.

CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Alright, this series has peaked my interest, so I wanna throw my hat in the ring:

Morocco Ministry of Communications wrote:Moroccan Grand Prix Team is Formed with Debut of Moroccan Grand Prix

It is with great pride that the Morroccan government has gotten the Morrocan Grand Prix in Casablanca to become an official race in the 1955 World Championship of Drivers, the pinnacle of motorsport and a spectacle that will grant much more support for our newly independent nation.

In order to further to show our commitment to this grand event and to show our country is willing to continue to work with the West, Our Sultan has personally allowed the creation of a Grand Prix team. The team shall be called Ecurie Maghreb (French Translation) , shall run at several Grand Prixes throughout the year. It ill be lead by one of our country's best drivers, Robert La Caze. In addition, we will have a second car to promote other drivers of interest as part of our global effort to reach out and prove that our country can function out of France's shadow.

We hope to see you all at Casablanca for the Moroccan Grand Prix on October 30th and we hope you all show your support for our national grand prix team!

So I plan to run Ecurie Maghreb as a customer team. Since the team is being bankrolled by the Sultan himself, he would expect to provide enough money to get cars that have at least a decent chance of making the grid. The team will run native Moroccan Robert La Caze for most events in the year to promote Morocco, as well as a different driver in a second car for specific events on the calendar.

Name: Ecurie Maghreb
Base: Anfa, Morocco

Planned Events: All save for the Dutch, Scottish, and Soviet GPs
Planned drivers SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Primary Driver
Robert La Caze (all scheduled events)

Secondary Drivers (round of attendence)
Lorenzo Bandini (France,Italy)
Alberto Uria (Portugal)
Andre Guelfi (Morocco)

I will post further plans if we are confirmed and a budget is issued.
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

tommykl wrote:

-Regarding the car you're loaning to Assasti Millanti, who is paying transport costs and entry fees?
-Regarding the Cooper chassis, if I understand this correctly, you're spending £10 000 on design and £2 500 on building, is that correct?

Everything else has been recorded in the first post. I'll wait for clarification to edit in the info regarding the Cooper chassis.

Transport costs and entry fees are Assanti Millanti's problem. Idem ditto with damage. He doesn't technically own the car, but if he fullfills all obligations and wants to continue helping ENB with their drivers program, he will own it by the end of the season.
And yes, you understood that part about the Cooper correctly.
Also, you can put in my information that Cooper T40 chassis are available for sale for the ridiculously low price of 4000 per chassis. Also, may i remind the people that it's a revolutionary car, with the engine in the back! That's right. This greatly improves handling!
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

pycku wrote:
pi314159 wrote:The O.S.C.A. engine.

Make them at least 9 000 and you get it :)

Yeah, 9 000 is ok.

CaptainGetz12 wrote:Alright, this series has peaked my interest, so I wanna throw my hat in the ring:
So I plan to run Ecurie Maghreb as a customer team. Since the team is being bankrolled by the Sultan himself, he would expect to provide enough money to get cars that have at least a decent chance of making the grid. The team will run native Moroccan Robert La Caze for most events in the year to promote Morocco, as well as a different driver in a second car for specific events on the calendar.

Primary Driver

Alberto Uria (Portugal)
Andre Guelfi (Morocco)

O.S.C.A. would be interested in supplying two 156s engines to Ecurie Maghreb for just 15 000 GBP per engine. The 156s, as a tier 1 engine, is one of the best engines available, and you won't find another tier 1 engine for a better price.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

pi314159 wrote:
CaptainGetz12 wrote:Alright, this series has peaked my interest, so I wanna throw my hat in the ring:

Primary Driver

Alberto Uria (Portugal)
Andre Guelfi (Morocco)

O.S.C.A. would be interested in supplying two 156s engines to Ecurie Maghreb for just 15 000 GBP per engine. The 156s, as a tier 1 engine, is one of the best engines available, and you won't find another tier 1 engine for a better price.

Bentley are more than willing to supply our Speed 4 chassis to Ecurie Maghreb, for a price of just £23,000 on the condition that your purchase a 156s engine from OSCA. The Speed 4 is a proven chassis, having been the workhorse of SAI's 1954 season.
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Morocco Ministry of Communications wrote:Moroccan Grand Prix Team is Formed with Debut of Moroccan Grand Prix

It is with great pride that the Morroccan government has gotten the Morrocan Grand Prix in Casablanca to become an official race in the 1955 World Championship of Drivers, the pinnacle of motorsport and a spectacle that will grant much more support for our newly independent nation.

In order to further to show our commitment to this grand event and to show our country is willing to continue to work with the West, Our Sultan has personally allowed the creation of a Grand Prix team. The team shall be called Ecurie Maghreb (French Translation) , shall run at several Grand Prixes throughout the year. It ill be lead by one of our country's best drivers, Robert La Caze. In addition, we will have a second car to promote other drivers of interest as part of our global effort to reach out and prove that our country can function out of France's shadow.

We hope to see you all at Casablanca for the Moroccan Grand Prix on October 30th and we hope you all show your support for our national grand prix team!

Primary Driver

Alberto Uria (Portugal)
Andre Guelfi (Morocco)

Gordini have 2 engines for sale for the price of £5,000 each, we can also supply a new build chassis for the price of £30,000 each, the cars are more then capable of running at the front of the field.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

peteroli34 wrote:Gordini have 2 engines for sale for the price of £5,000 each, we can also supply a new build chassis for the price of £30,000 each, the cars are more then capable of running at the front of the field.

You see, don't be fooled by this blatant attempt to knock off dodgy engines. These engines have been repaired multiple times, and are therefore not worth your while. On top of that, they're French, therefore guaranteed to last all of 100 yards before they blow up :P

OSCA on the other hand, have far superior build quality, and as 2nd place in the 1954 Monaco Grand Prix confirmed, more than capable of running at the front.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
peteroli34 wrote:Gordini have 2 engines for sale for the price of £5,000 each, we can also supply a new build chassis for the price of £30,000 each, the cars are more then capable of running at the front of the field.

You see, don't be fooled by this blatant attempt to knock off dodgy engines. These engines have been repaired multiple times, and are therefore not worth your while. On top of that, they're French, therefore guaranteed to last all of 100 yards before they blow up :P

OSCA on the other hand, have far superior build quality, and as 2nd place in the 1954 Monaco Grand Prix confirmed, more than capable of running at the front.

Whatever you do, you should buy a Cooper T40 chassis, because it's so cheap, you could buy up to 7 or 8 cars for the price of one top car! :D
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

This wrote:Whatever you do, you should buy a Cooper T40 chassis, because it's so cheap, you could buy up to 7 or 8 cars for the price of one top car! :D

Yeah, but you could walk faster around the track than you could in a Cooper T40 :P
Hermann95
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hermann95 »

CaptainGetz12 wrote:

Primary Driver

Alberto Uria (Portugal)
Andre Guelfi (Morocco)

Loyer Racing could sell you two Ferrari 555 engines which are only one year old. This would cost you 12500$ per engine.
We could also sell you a brand new Loyer LR101 chassis for just 29000$ for one chassis, or 55000 for two chassis.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

CaptainGetz12 wrote:(entry stuff)

Don't bother with all these con artists trying to shill you overpriced garbage in terms of chassis. What kind of small scale privateer has 55 grand to spend on chassis?

I can sell you two A-002s that are in great nick - they may be used, but performance wise they're similar to a Ferrari 555, a car that came third in the world championship last year! Ten grand apiece.

Image Image
andrew

Post by andrew »

tommykl wrote:
andrew wrote:To drive my car the one biscione sold me (aqua chassis Merc engine)
Luigi villoresi
Jean Behra
Peter collins
Hans hermann
Hermann lang
Luigi musso

Andre milhoux
Lucien Bianchi
Andre Pilette

Okay, while this post doesn't actually require me to do any sort of editing to the main post at the moment, there are a couple of things that need to be cleared up.

-Biscione did not sell you a car, but two of them.
-The chassis in question were Ultimate 002s.
-Aqua never even made a chassis, and their only engine has been scrapped.

You don't need to specify the chassis and engine in your entries yet, but when you do, please look at the first post in the thread. It has your budget and everything you own.

This wrote:Alright, updates:
@Andrew
@Everone:

Yeah I'm only entering 1 car in a race, the other is a spare to avoid repair costs. The first lot listed will only ever drive the ultimate chassis with a Mercedes engine.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Getz, would you like our chassis from this season? I'm willing to negotiate the prize, since I'm planning on building a new one for 1955.
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

Lancia will construct two engines (DS50/1 and DS50/2) and two chassis' (D50/1 and D50/2). If any customer teams are interested in running Lancia machinery, just give me a shout. :)
TORA! TORA! TORA!
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

The first post has been updated.

Ecurie Maghreb, you will start with £150 000.

Also, I have decided to move the Moroccan Grand Prix ahead by one week, because I had accidentally scheduled it on the day that the then-Sultan would abdicate. To avoid having to cancel the race altogether, I'll change the date to the 23rd of October instead of the 30th, with no added cost to teams whatsoever. The only impact may be for injured drivers who might not have recovered.