Classifieds: Driver Needed!

The place for current RWRS universe and "canon" historical series
Peteroli34

Re: Classifieds: Driver Needed!

Post by Peteroli34 »

FMecha wrote:Team Mecha Junior (F1RDS) is looking for a new driver, subject to eligibility rules of the series :)

16 Year old Russian Pyotr Mikoyan who took part in the post season tests is intrusted in the seat
MinardiFan95

Post by MinardiFan95 »

Dacia F1RWRS Team/Simpson Motorsports are looking for a pay driver for the 2017 season. Main requirement for the role is that the driver must be able to qualify well (so no Voecklers or Tojos :P ).
This is a cool spot.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

MinardiFan95 wrote:Dacia F1RWRS Team/Simpson Motorsports are looking for a pay driver for the 2017 season. Main requirement for the role is that the driver must be able to qualify well (so no Voecklers or Tojos :P ).

Benoi....meh, no fair :(

But, aha! You are too late! He already has a Boxtel contract! So up yours :P

But fo srs, Marco Bizzarri wants the seat. He has plenty of monies, albeit from 'questionable' sources...
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

MinardiFan95 wrote:Dacia F1RWRS Team/Simpson Motorsports are looking for a pay driver for the 2017 season. Main requirement for the role is that the driver must be able to qualify well (so no Voecklers or Tojos :P ).

Well, have i got the ultimate qualifier in Wouter Lamberigts! Pay-driver too. Bad race-pace, but gets the car home Chilton-style. Unless if his current team wants to continue with him, of course.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
MinardiFan95

Post by MinardiFan95 »

This wrote:

Well, have i got the ultimate qualifier in Wouter Lamberigts! Pay-driver too. Bad race-pace, but gets the car home Chilton-style. Unless if his current team wants to continue with him, of course.

I'd be delighted to hire Lamberigts for next season, as his qualifying pace is exactly what I'm looking for in a driver. :D
This is a cool spot.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

MinardiFan95 wrote:
This wrote:

I'd be delighted to hire Lamberigts for next season, as his qualifying pace is exactly what I'm looking for in a driver. :D

Let's sign this contract! (he has the same sponsors as in F2RWRS: Lotus Professional and festivalblog (see link in signature))
MinardiFan95

Post by MinardiFan95 »

This wrote: Let's sign this contract! (he has the same sponsors as in F2RWRS: Lotus Professional and festivalblog (see link in signature))

I'll officially confirm it then - Lamberigts will be racing for Dacia F1RWRS Team in 2017!
This is a cool spot.
AustralianStig

Post by AustralianStig »

Unfortunately two of the drivers have been withdrawn for the 2017 Le Mans Cup for Himalayas Racing, and thus we are once again short on drivers.

Any Platinum, Gold or Silver drivers that want to join a leading newcomer, please apply within!
Join the GP Rejects league at Fantasy F1: https://fantasy.formula1.com/join/?=2a1f25

CoopsII wrote:
Biscione wrote:To the surprise of no-one, Daniil Kvyat wins ROTR for Sochi, by a record margin that may not be surpassed for some time.

I always knew Marko read this forum.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

AustralianStig wrote:Unfortunately two of the drivers have been withdrawn for the 2017 Le Mans Cup for Himalayas Racing, and thus we are once again short on drivers.

Any Platinum, Gold or Silver drivers that want to join a leading newcomer, please apply within!

Regarding that I have sent you a mail. Certain things weren't the way I thought they are. :oops:
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

My drivers that are available for 2017:
  • Verna Klien - AR 3.5 only please, FMecha has first option.
  • Alvin Ziegler - RTCC only please (may be unavailable if I get a RTCC team).
  • Julian Clark - RTCC only please (may be unavailable if I get a RTCC team), Onxy Wrecked has first option.
My teams that need drivers:
  • F1RSTC team (1-2 drivers, to be confirmed).
  • Le Mans Cup GT team (ONLY if I get the Porsche works team - 3 to replace the crappy drivers I have now, and 3 new ones).
  • RRC team (1-2 drivers, to be confirmed)
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
Vepe

Post by Vepe »

V8fan12 wrote:
  • Le Mans Cup GT team (ONLY if I get the Porsche works team - 3 to replace the crappy drivers I have now, and 3 new ones).

Karl van der Zwaart (NLD) is interested in the RSTC and Le Mans Cup drives.

Also...

Driver wanted

De Friis Motorsport is looking for a third driver to race with the team in the Aston 24 Hour race.

As Jari Lappalinen could potentially drive for De Friis Motorsport in AutoRejects 3.5 in 2017, the team would like to offer the drive to him. However, if he declines, the spot is open to any driver who has previous racing experience in one of the canon series'.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Vepe wrote:
Driver wanted

De Friis Motorsport is looking for a third driver to race with the team in the Aston 24 Hour race.

As Jari Lappalinen could potentially drive for De Friis Motorsport in AutoRejects 3.5 in 2017, the team would like to offer the drive to him. However, if he declines, the spot is open to any driver who has previous racing experience in one of the canon series'.

Lappalainen accepts the deal with De Friis.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Vepe

Post by Vepe »

Ataxia wrote:
Vepe wrote:
Driver wanted

Great! Does he have any personal sponsors?
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Vepe wrote:
Ataxia wrote:

He brings a bit of money from VR Group and Kemppi.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Vepe

Post by Vepe »

Ataxia wrote:
Vepe wrote:
Ataxia wrote:

He brings a bit of money from VR Group and Kemppi.

Okay, I'll try to find a place for those sponsors in the car.
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Vepe wrote:
V8fan12 wrote:

Also...

Driver wanted

Would Mr. van der Zwaart like to sign a RSTC contract for 2017?

Also, I can offer you Verna Klien for the Aston 24H but only if I am unable to get two more drivers for my own entry.

On that note, two drivers are needed urgently for my Aston 24H entry.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
Vepe

Post by Vepe »

V8fan12 wrote:
Vepe wrote:
V8fan12 wrote:

Also...

Driver wanted

Would Mr. van der Zwaart like to sign a RSTC contract for 2017?

Also, I can offer you Verna Klien for the Aston 24H but only if I am unable to get two more drivers for my own entry.

On that note, two drivers are needed urgently for my Aston 24H entry.

Van der Zwaart gladly signs the contract and seeing that you need drivers for the Aston 24H, he would like to drive with your team in that race.

Unfortunately the available seat at De Friis Motorsport for Aston was taken by Mr. Lappalainen.
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Vepe wrote:Van der Zwaart gladly signs the contract and seeing that you need drivers for the Aston 24H, he would like to drive with your team in that race.

Unfortunately the available seat at De Friis Motorsport for Aston was taken by Mr. Lappalainen.

Great! Thanks :)

Don't worry about the De Friis seat, that was only if I couldn't get drivers for my own entry.

Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Fusion are looking for a reserve driver for F1RWRS who can satisfy the following two criteria:

1) Is a pay-driver. I don't care how much talent they have, they just need money.
2) Has a Reject License (or could realistically obtain one), just in case Geoff Donnelly doesn't manage to get his. Alternately, I may decide to give Donnelly the reserve role off the bat if there's a good enough candidate.

I am not picky at this stage.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Ataxia wrote:Fusion are looking for a reserve driver for F1RWRS who can satisfy the following two criteria:

1) Is a pay-driver. I don't care how much talent they have, they just need money.
2) Has a Reject License (or could realistically obtain one), just in case Geoff Donnelly doesn't manage to get his. Alternately, I may decide to give Donnelly the reserve role off the bat if there's a good enough candidate.

Alt-F1 driver Alexandre-Laurent Voeckler throws his hat into the ring!

Image Image
Pointrox

Post by Pointrox »

Ataxia wrote:Fusion are looking for a reserve driver for F1RWRS who can satisfy the following two criteria:

Francois Albertini (2014 Shonan driver) is interested, and has plenty of money to back it up.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Since Aerond won't allow ALV a reject license, and I can't find proof of Albertini's pay-driver status, this is still open.

I forgot one more piece of criteria; the driver must not give a crap what he drives. The 2017 Fusion is not going to be quick by any stretch of the imagination.
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

I'm not sure if he qualifies for a licence or not but Roberto Dinella is all over that reserve drive with his millions of Lampre Lira! :lol:

He'll be driving for Jones in F2RWRS assuming he doesn't get the main drive however.
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

Revolution is looking for a second driver.

...no, I have nothing else to say.

Code: Select all

14:03   RaikkonenPlsCare   There's some water in water
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Shizuka wrote:Revolution is looking for a second driver.

Hiroto Tojo would gladly sign for Revolution. :)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Shizuka wrote:Revolution is looking for a second driver.

Alexandre-Laurent Voeckler is interested. He is a former F1 rave winner and comes with Delacroix-Serrano monies.

Image Image
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

David Graham is interested in joining any team to be a test driver, on the condition that he gets at least one test drive in the public pre-season tests :)
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

Hm, I'd go for Voeckler over Tojo, but this isn't a decision yet.

Code: Select all

14:03   RaikkonenPlsCare   There's some water in water
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

Meanwhile, Gillet is looking for a second driver in F2RWRS. Should none be found, the drive will go to Alexandre Dorval.
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Time to get a pair of Astro Racing Stars on the market:

Jerry De Boer is looking to stay in AR3.5 with GTI, since he was very competitive last season. However, if they wish to move him to F2RWRS then he will renege on his contract, using the paperwork to roll a joint with. If that is the case, he'll be so smoked out of his mind that he'll sign whatever AR3.5 contract you give him.

Jorge Alvarez Torrente is looking for an F3RWRS team with Nebula's impending withdrawal from the series. He's not had a competitive 2016, but his car has been somewhat awful, since four different drivers haven't been able to wring much from it. He brings Telefonica backing to whichever team wishes to pick him up.
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

Aron Kagström is looking for an ARST race seat (renamed RTCC, for those who don't know yet). He had a difficult start into the Lupo Cup season, but after a very strong second half of the season, during which he won a race as well, he scored 5th overall.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Hunter Autosport are on the lookout for a driver to join them for the Aston 24 hour race

Meanwhile the Following drivers are looking for 2017 drives

James Morgan - Racing in the FRENCH series during the off season and is looking to progress his single seater career into 2017
Chelsie Knight - Like James Morgan racing in FRENCH and wants to remain in single seater
Kazuki Hisakawa - Podium finisher in F1RSTC and is looking to race in Touring cars in 2017
Thomas Westernberg - Showed some speed in F1RSTC and is looking to race in Touring Cars or Lupos in 2017
David Simmons - One race in PRC and racing in the Aston 24 Hours open to any offer for 2017
Nikolas Hirvonen- ex rally driver Looking for any seat for 2017 was due to race in RRT before it was cancelled
Kim Sung Ri- Looking for any available drive in 2017
Laura Hamilton-Looking for any available drive in 2017
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Ataxia wrote:Jerry De Boer is looking to stay in AR3.5 with GTI, since he was very competitive last season. However, if they wish to move him to F2RWRS then he will renege on his contract, using the paperwork to roll a joint with. If that is the case, he'll be so smoked out of his mind that he'll sign whatever AR3.5 contract you give him.

So basically you're saying he doesn't want to go to F2RWRS? If that is the case, it's a little late to tell me this..
If he really prefers AR3.5 we are willing to do that, but that would mean i'd have to find a seat somewhere else for either Kanpaankaa, Da Cunha, Nicchi or Barett as none of them are even remotely ready to go to F2RWRS. Considering he sort of created this situation himself by being late with his decision, i suggest Mr. De Boer will personally find a seat for one of these drivers in AR2.0, F3RWRS, or AR3.5, depending on their capacities. We do regret that he has no confidence in our future plans, but i still do a counter-offer with a a 2 year contract in F2RWRS, instead of a 1 year contract. We believe he has the talent to be a race winning driver in F2RWRS by 2018.
So that's two options, either do it your way, and compensate for the vicims, being the other drivers in the programme, or either do it our way, and be thankful for what is given to you.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

This wrote:
Ataxia wrote:Jerry De Boer is looking to stay in AR3.5 with GTI, since he was very competitive last season. However, if they wish to move him to F2RWRS then he will renege on his contract, using the paperwork to roll a joint with. If that is the case, he'll be so smoked out of his mind that he'll sign whatever AR3.5 contract you give him.

So basically you're saying he doesn't want to go to F2RWRS? If that is the case, it's a little late to tell me this..
If he really prefers AR3.5 we are willing to do that, but that would mean i'd have to find a seat somewhere else for either Kanpaankaa, Da Cunha, Nicchi or Barett as none of them are even remotely ready to go to F2RWRS. Considering he sort of created this situation himself by being late with his decision, i suggest Mr. De Boer will personally find a seat for one of these drivers in AR2.0, F3RWRS, or AR3.5, depending on their capacities. We do regret that he has no confidence in our future plans, but i still do a counter-offer with a a 2 year contract in F2RWRS, instead of a 1 year contract. We believe he has the talent to be a race winning driver in F2RWRS by 2018.
So that's two options, either do it your way, and compensate for the vicims, being the other drivers in the programme, or either do it our way, and be thankful for what is given to you.

I am indeed saying that; since Jerry was only just beginning to find form in both AR3.5 and F3RWRS, I think it's far too early to push him up to F2RWRS.

So, I've also got two options for you:

If you want De Boer in your AR3.5 lineup, you'll be fighting for a title at the very least. I don't see Kankaanpaa, Da Cunha, Nicchi or Barrett doing the same at this stage, although Barrett's probably the strongest of the four. As for F3RWRS, there's more than enough room for Da Cunha, Nicchi and Kankaanpaa, especially since nobody's really been signed up. Aeroracing may wish to keep Nicchi on for another season, giving you the freedom to pit Da Cunha and Kankaanpaa in F3RWRS. I'd imagine you'll have offers from Biscotti for your F2RWRS seats, as per usual.

If that doesn't quite satisfy you, I pull De Boer from the Octan/RonDen school and find him another seat (which shouldn't be too hard, since he's got a ton of promise) and you've got the freedom of putting Da Cunha, Nicchi, JPK and Barrett wherever you like.

Your move, Mr. Bond.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

The only thing i ask from you is find a solution for one of the other drivers. Which is not a big task, and in my opinion an honest compensation for not agreeing with my plans. So, AR3.5 for RonDen it is? (the same team as GTI)
a few considerations: 1 Nicchi has driven F3RWRS without my permission, and as punishment will have to drive for Octan in F3RWRS (and all ex-drivers can confirm that that car is a prison on wheels). 2 Barett is actually talented, so i don't negotiate with anyone, i kind of need him to get results. 3 Da Cunha is just hopelessly slow, so there's no point keeping him in F3RWRS, i'm rushing him fast, so i can get rid of him fast :lol: 4 Kanpaankaa has actually been signed to fill in the gap the promotion of De Boer left, so i suggest you help him with finding a new seat somewhere.
I'm not worried about the F2RWRS seat though, i'm sure IBR will spam me over with multiple driver options, and i always have Justin Case as temporary solution.

Also a reminder to all drivers signing up to Octan: i allow you to break a contract only once, if done twice, you will have to get me a compensation. Disagreeing with the Octan style is a break of contract, so is driving in a series without my permission. Remember that the security of reaching the F2RWRS comes to a price. The reality is, if your driver is slow, he'll always be rushed too fast, because that way i can get rid of the driver without breaking the contract myself.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

This wrote:I'm not worried about the F2RWRS seat though, i'm sure IBR will spam me over with multiple driver options

As much as I love to do this, and you know I really do, I'm not going to this time. Because you signed Miccoli, I reached my 3 DEC limit for F2RWRS. I had already to decline Bizzarri a drive in F2RWRS because of it (but he got to F1RWRS in the end, so that worked out well), so I can't offer you any more drivers. :cry:

Image Image
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Biscione wrote:
This wrote:I'm not worried about the F2RWRS seat though, i'm sure IBR will spam me over with multiple driver options

As much as I love to do this, and you know I really do, I'm not going to this time. Because you signed Miccoli, I reached my 3 DEC limit for F2RWRS. I had already to decline Bizzarri a drive in F2RWRS because of it (but he got to F1RWRS in the end, so that worked out well), so I can't offer you any more drivers. :cry:

I was just making my point, as i think an F2RWRS seat with RonDen is good value for any interested driver. It also doesn't require to be tied with Octan. I'm just slightly dissapointed about a certain driver manager. Anyway, RonDen is looking for an F2RWRS driver: requirements: previous F2RWRS or Indycar experience or race-winner in IFRC or F3RWRS.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

This wrote:
Biscione wrote:

I was just making my point, as i think an F2RWRS seat with RonDen is good value for any interested driver. It also doesn't require to be tied with Octan. I'm just slightly dissapointed about a certain driver manager. Anyway, RonDen is looking for an F2RWRS driver: requirements: previous F2RWRS or Indycar experience or race-winner in IFRC or F3RWRS.

You can be as disappointed, aggrieved and annoyed as you like, but De Boer's still part of my DEC.

However, to save any more arguing or disappointment, De Boer will take the two-year F2RWRS contract if he's needed there. I don't care any more.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Dude, didn't i confirm that it was okay, and that the only thing i wanted you to do is help out the other guys a little bit? I see that i sound more upset than i really was, and i'm sorry for that. Now friends again, okay?

So why did i bother to argue?
First of all this is in-character, but speaking for my team instead of a certain person, but we can sort of assume it's one of the Mignolets, if you want a name, and that this is nothing personal.
Second this is just to avoid confusion in the future, for anyone involved with my team.
Third, if you want something, you'll have to do an effort for it, and that means: be willing to argue about a deal until we got what is best for both of us. That's business, you don't get something without doing an effort. And in the end,i actually gave you what you wanted, but if i ask you to return the offer and help me out with my 'luxury problem', you back out? Learn to cope with this, or you'll only make enemies. Do you think i put all those IBR drivers in my car without arguing about details and compensations? It might look like that to the outside world that i'm this guys best friend, but the reality is that i actually do discuss these kind of things, i'm just not going to put my whole mailbox on this forum. I will treat any other person the same way. This is how things go, and if you don't like to argue in-character, then you shouldn't be bothered to be in the Andrea Sassetti Memorial Forum in the first place, because many of us do it. Every manager has their own style, and this is why this is such an interesting place. Arguing is the fun part. The funny thing is that you actually got the deal you wanted and you still back out, because you feel offended. Well, i didn't mean to offend you, okay?

Edit: look: i can't always express myself very good, as you all have noticed my knowledge of the english language isn't exactly the best. But one point still stands: if you don't like to argue: quit internet.
Last edited by Nessafox on 22 Apr 2014, 01:41, edited 1 time in total.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Voeckler wants to retain both Collin Pratchett and Michael Robertson, but if both drivers move on, I'll need someone with plenty of experience to drive for my F1RICS team.

Image Image