Classifieds: Driver Needed!

The place for current RWRS universe and "canon" historical series
Hound55

Re: Classifieds: Driver Needed!

Post by Hound55 »

I need drivers for the 2017 ACO Le Mans Cup for the factory Porsche team, BOSS Automation. I would like experienced GT or single seater drivers. Thank you for your time.
LONG LIVE MARUSSIA

Things I was wrong about:
Kimi to Ferrari, Perez out of McLaren, Maldonado to Lotus, Kobash comes back, Gutierrez stays, Chilton stays, Boullier leaves Lotus.

I stream Ustream, we all scream for PRC.
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

Hound55 wrote:I need drivers for the 2017 ACO Le Mans Cup for the factory Porsche team, BOSS Automation. I would like experienced GT or single seater drivers. Thank you for your time.

Nathan Scott (F1RWRS) is ready to jump to Endurance Racing.
Tread lightly in ARWS. Every decision might be your last.
Hound55

Post by Hound55 »

Aerond wrote:
Hound55 wrote:I need drivers for the 2017 ACO Le Mans Cup for the factory Porsche team, BOSS Automation. I would like experienced GT or single seater drivers. Thank you for your time.

Done deal. He'll be driving in the 93 Porsche 991 for the upcoming season.
LONG LIVE MARUSSIA

Things I was wrong about:
Kimi to Ferrari, Perez out of McLaren, Maldonado to Lotus, Kobash comes back, Gutierrez stays, Chilton stays, Boullier leaves Lotus.

I stream Ustream, we all scream for PRC.
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

I'm looking for a gold level driver for the remaining seat at the Jones LMP2 team for the ACO Le Mans Cup. Needs to be fairly decent please. ;)
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

AndreaModa wrote:I'm looking for a gold level driver for the remaining seat at the Jones LMP2 team for the ACO Le Mans Cup. Needs to be fairly decent please. ;)

I would offer you Benoit Voeckler, but unfortunately, as a Platinum driver, he doesn't quite meet your requirements :P
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Aerond wrote:

That means Mecha needs a decent driver next year. All of my drivers that touches the main RWRS leagues have been turning into POS :|

Mustafa Kurinawan is available for hire for most series (except F3RWRS and GT-RWC). :)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

FMecha wrote:That means Mecha needs a decent driver next year. All of my drivers that touches the main RWRS leagues have been turning into POS :|

Benoit Voeckler is interested.

Image Image
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

FMecha wrote:All of my drivers that touches the main RWRS leagues have been turning into POS :|

But I would be over the moon if all of my drivers were turning into Pieces Of Silver! ;)
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

FMecha I can offer you Jesus Plaza, should be a bit better than Scott
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Aerond wrote:FMecha I can offer you Jesus Plaza, should be a bit better than Scott

I'm interested in running Plaza, assuming he'd make gold level which I think he would!

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Mitchell Macklin is now looking for a seat in ACO, as it has been decided he'd do better with some time away from open-wheelers. He'll either be a Gold or Platinum level driver, depending on whether his F2 title would could for anything.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
AustralianStig

Post by AustralianStig »

Wizzie wrote:Mitchell Macklin is now looking for a seat in ACO, as it has been decided he'd do better with some time away from open-wheelers. He'll either be a Gold or Platinum level driver, depending on whether his F2 title would could for anything.

Himalayas Racing, the team still yet to not finish on the podium in the SARS series are still looking for gold/platinum drivers, so consider a contract offered!
Join the GP Rejects league at Fantasy F1: https://fantasy.formula1.com/join/?=2a1f25

CoopsII wrote:
Biscione wrote:To the surprise of no-one, Daniil Kvyat wins ROTR for Sochi, by a record margin that may not be surpassed for some time.

I always knew Marko read this forum.
kevinbotz

Post by kevinbotz »

Wizzie wrote:Mitchell Macklin is now looking for a seat in ACO, as it has been decided he'd do better with some time away from open-wheelers. He'll either be a Gold or Platinum level driver, depending on whether his F2 title would could for anything.

Commonwealth Racing are interested in Mr. Macklin's services.
Klon, on Alt-F1 wrote: I like to think it's more poker than gambling, though.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Obviously RonDen is intested. We could put him in one of the Ferraris and transfer one of the real life drivers to the crappy LMP2, if necessairy.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

AndreaModa wrote:
Aerond wrote:FMecha I can offer you Jesus Plaza, should be a bit better than Scott

I'm interested in running Plaza, assuming he'd make gold level which I think he would!

I'm still hoping Plaza to race in F1RWRS in 2017
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Aerond wrote:
AndreaModa wrote:

Assuming Scott goes to ACOLM series, that would be a deal. :)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Aerond wrote:
AndreaModa wrote:

My bad, I read it wrong! I thought you were offering Plaza to FMecha for the Le Mans Cup! :oops:

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

After the serious crash at Spa, Linton-Solindahl Racing have to look for a replacement driver for Russia and Suzuka. Offers are open to anyone.
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

What did she do in her past life to deserve this?

Signup for the Random Racing League, Season TWO!!!
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

WaffleCat wrote:After the serious crash at Spa, Linton-Solindahl Racing have to look for a replacement driver for Russia and Suzuka. Offers are open to anyone.

You didn't specify a series, so I don't know who I should offer you ;)

Image Image
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Biscione wrote:
WaffleCat wrote:After the serious crash at Spa, Linton-Solindahl Racing have to look for a replacement driver for Russia and Suzuka. Offers are open to anyone.

I believe this would be IFRC, as they're one of the few categories to run in Russia.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Swede Ragnar Larsen is interested. He has F3RWRS and RoLFS experience.
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Well i have James Morgan and Chelsie Knight avalaible at the moment both drivers and the moment lack experiance but they are both going to race in the formula nippon championship during the offseason.
I also have Thomas Day avalaible who was a test driver in life gp and well be racing in the Le Mans cup in 2017 although he is into his forties
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

Biscione wrote:

My bad, it's for a replacement in the IFRC.
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

Richard Hershall, with F3RWRS, F1RWRS testing, and Street Racing League experience, is available.
CoopsII wrote:On occasion I have ventured into the PMM forum but beat a hasty retreat soon after as it resembles some sort of bad acid trip in there
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

WaffleCat wrote:
Biscione wrote:

My bad, it's for a replacement in the IFRC.

If it's authorised by the F1RDS Commission, I'd perhaps like to give series frontrunner Mineiro a wee run out in IFRC.

Image Image
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Biscione wrote:If it's authorised by the F1RDS Commission, I'd perhaps like to give series frontrunner Mineiro a wee run out in IFRC.

Suzuka's fine, but there's a clash with Russia, so you'll either have to keep Mineiro in RDS for that or find a replacement.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Ataxia wrote:
Biscione wrote:If it's authorised by the F1RDS Commission, I'd perhaps like to give series frontrunner Mineiro a wee run out in IFRC.

Suzuka's fine, but there's a clash with Russia, so you'll either have to keep Mineiro in RDS for that or find a replacement.

Bugger, okay, scratch that offer then. F1RDS is the priority. I forgot Russia clashed...

Image Image
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

tristan1117 wrote:

Richard Hershall, with F3RWRS, F1RWRS testing, and Street Racing League experience, is available.

Linton-Solindahl Racing will take in Hershall to replace Paul Traversen.

MinardiFan95

Post by MinardiFan95 »

Simpson Motorsports are looking for a replacement for injured F2RWRS driver Matthias Valsattis, for the remainder of the season. Also, Simpson F1RWRS may be interested in hiring an extra pay driver for the final few rounds of the season.
This is a cool spot.
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

MinardiFan95 wrote:Simpson Motorsports are looking for a replacement for injured F2RWRS driver Matthias Valsattis, for the remainder of the season. Also, Simpson F1RWRS may be interested in hiring an extra pay driver for the final few rounds of the season.

David Graham can fill in both roles. :D
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Aerospeed wrote:
MinardiFan95 wrote:Simpson Motorsports are looking for a replacement for injured F2RWRS driver Matthias Valsattis, for the remainder of the season. Also, Simpson F1RWRS may be interested in hiring an extra pay driver for the final few rounds of the season.

No he can't, not in the Mexican F2RWRS round at least as it clashes with his IFRC duties. :P
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Alessandro Lucarelli again expresses an interest in the Simpson F2RWRS for all rounds remaining bar Mexico. As for the F1RWRS...a certain Mr B. Voeckler is available for hire, and comes with many many euros :P

Image Image
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

Boxtel is looking for driver for its 2017 ACO Le Mans Cup LMP2 team. We will likely have three available seats, and we are looking for silver or gold level drivers, preferably.
CoopsII wrote:On occasion I have ventured into the PMM forum but beat a hasty retreat soon after as it resembles some sort of bad acid trip in there
go_Rubens
Location: A raging river somewhere in the Eastern (cough) United States (cough)

Post by go_Rubens »

I'm entering a one-off GT car for the ACO Le Mans Cup. In particular, it will run at Sebring, Le Mans, and Adelaide. As a result, I need some drivers. We're going small on the budget, so I'd like Gold tier drivers for the most part. Silver tier drivers are alright as well.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Connor O'Heagan, with the knowledge that he is to be sacked from the Jones Racing IFRC team at the end of the year, is going to pack his bags and bring his Shannon Group millions to the ACO LMC! He is a Silver Tier driver as he brings sponsorship, and is interested in a seat at Boxtel, or any other full-time entry in the championship.

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Globex Scorpio Racing is looking for a third driver for our SRT Viper, to complete our lineup for Le Mans. Said driver will be driving alongside our proven RTCC lineup of Paul Jenkins and Sylvain Fabron.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

Nuppiz wrote:
Aerospeed wrote:

No he can't, not in the Mexican F2RWRS round at least as it clashes with his IFRC duties. :P

Then he will have to vacate the seat for the time being.

But if Simpson can put Graham in for 2017, that'd be awesome :)
Trulli bad puns...
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Aerospeed wrote:Then he will have to vacate the seat for the time being.

Well with that, LSM need another driver ASAP, as I'm going to start running IFRC Russia tomorrow...
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

Nuppiz wrote:

Well with that, LSM need another driver ASAP, as I'm going to start running IFRC Russia tomorrow...

That's if Simpson decides to hire Graham.
Trulli bad puns...
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

Aerospeed wrote:
Nuppiz wrote:

That's if Simpson decides to hire Graham.

If Graham does go, I will bring former Indycar racer and current RRT competitor Ryota Wong to fill in Graham for that one race.