F1 2013

Archive for the three above subforums
Basetornado

F1 2013

Post by Basetornado »

Hey guys hopefully this is the right spot to post this.
Just wondering if anyone plays F1 2013 on Xbox and would like to have a race sometime. Online gets boring when you keep getting spun by some arse in a Marussia.
Anyway yeah.
Also just wondering what exactly is the virtual racing I am reading about in this Forum? Cheers
wmetcalf68

Re: F1 2013

Post by wmetcalf68 »

I would go online and do a few races with you, but Codemasters messed something up and North America won't have it out sadly :(
RIP Dan Wheldon #77
RIP Marco Simoncelli #58
RIP Sean Edwards
RIP Maria de Villota
Ataxia's take on the cool wall:
Ataxia wrote:Felipe, baby: Cool
Basetornado

Post by Basetornado »

They proberly didnt think F1 had enough of a fanbase.
It always sucks when they dont release it to your region.
go_Rubens
Location: A raging river somewhere in the Eastern (cough) United States (cough)

Post by go_Rubens »

wmetcalf68 wrote:I would go online and do a few races with you, but Codemasters messed something up and North America won't have it out sadly :(

I was able to get F1 2013 by ordering it off of Amazon. That's the only way we North Americans can get it, unfortunately.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

go_Rubens wrote:
wmetcalf68 wrote:I would go online and do a few races with you, but Codemasters messed something up and North America won't have it out sadly :(

I was able to get F1 2013 by ordering it off of Amazon. That's the only way we North Americans can get it, unfortunately.

And the European game worked on a North American PS3? (or Xbox)
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
wmetcalf68

Post by wmetcalf68 »

I got it just a few days ago by buying it on the Xbox Live Marketplace! Basetornado, we can have a race now (if you want) since I have a membership.
RIP Dan Wheldon #77
RIP Marco Simoncelli #58
RIP Sean Edwards
RIP Maria de Villota
Basetornado

Post by Basetornado »

Awesome my gamertag is Cashion
Add me next time your on.
Enforcer
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Enforcer »

Tried this online for the first time lately (only had the game since Christmas, haven't driven half the tracks and have done no real set-up work).

First two races weren't bad, 7th out of 17 after a penalty for driving into some eejit who turned across me (was 4th on trac), and 4th out of 13.

Next race I was 7 seconds off the pace and came in 8th out of 9. #Deletraz.
Basetornado

Post by Basetornado »

Its a decent game, Im just annoyed its so hard to find Classic races.
I ussually either come top 4 or last. Just depends on if the driver behind me at the start brakes or not.
wmetcalf68

Post by wmetcalf68 »

Basetornado wrote:Awesome my gamertag is Cashion
Add me next time your on.

Ok, I added you, I'm UnsaidMage901 (was automatically assigned when I signed up, will change soon)
RIP Dan Wheldon #77
RIP Marco Simoncelli #58
RIP Sean Edwards
RIP Maria de Villota
Enforcer
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Enforcer »

Basetornado wrote:Its a decent game, Im just annoyed its so hard to find Classic races.

Totally. I love the classic cars. The Lotus 100T in particular, even towards the other turbo cars it feels like such an unsophisticated brute. It's like a turbocharger on wheels.

What I'd like to see happen is for Codemasters to release F1 Classic for about €20, with a handful more than are in now, and then add more cars in as DLC. Jordan 191 is much needed, for example. That'd be better than just tagging another classic mode onto F12014 (which people will buy anyway). I suspect there are probably licencing issues over and above the standard one for the current grid around getting in the classic cars in though, seeing as there are only classics from 3 teams, that'll probably stop that from happening.
Basetornado

Post by Basetornado »

Yeah I prefer the classic cars. Id like to see a chance to race just in one certain type of car. Because I like Alan Jones Williams most, but its so outclassed, I always either come last or close to it.
SgtPepper

Codemasters F1 - PS3

Post by SgtPepper »

I'm aware there's a similar thread for the XBOX version of this (and will happily post this here if applicable), but I was wondering if anyone here plays online on PS3, if they would be interested in racing/forming a league etc online for PS3. My tag is SgtPepperThe1st.
F1 claim to fame - Offending Karun Chandhok 38 minutes into the Korean Grand Prix's FP1.

PSN: SgtPepperThe1st
Enforcer
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Enforcer »

I'd be interested in a Championship or league or something, but I'm on PC, and I don't think this game cross-platforms.