2016 F3RWRS season - News

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
FMecha

Re: 2016 F3RWRS season - preparations and waiting

Post by FMecha »

(Another) rejectful season... here we go. :|
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Phoenix wrote:That Aeroracing livery is amazing! Please go ahead :D

#21 Gary Pacer
#22 Francesco Fagioli

Glad you like it :)
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

Porto Wine in front of non Daihatsu teams...

Colin Kolles on F111, 2011 HRT challenger: The car doesn't look too bad; it looks like a modern F1 car.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

DanielPT wrote:Porto Wine in front of non Daihatsu teams...

Mad Uncle Melrose wrote:*Looks at the results again, noticing that Douglas ie behind one of the Porto Wine cars*

DOUGLAS!!!

James Douglas wrote:Sorry bro, it won't happen again cuz. I prom...

Mad Uncle Melrose wrote:It better not happen again. And I'm not your bro or your cuz.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Warren Hughes

Post by Warren Hughes »

Harmsky is a cracking little driver, should be a real contender this season. As for Prospec, good to see young Cameron looking like stepping up to the plate as team leader, and a good run for Einhrin on his first time in a F3RWRS. Very keen to keep up this run of winning ALL the F3RWRS championships EVER :P
Nico Rosberg wrote:Break me down mentally? Good luck with that one.

:roll:
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

Thomas Butler wrote:Well, this is not good at all. 20 positions behind my team mate, I should probably get cracking and rack up some more mileage.

George MacDrage wrote:Oi, posh sassanach! Yer shite, that's what it is. And that Laura bird proving once again that women aren't fit to drive shite at all.

Thomas Butler wrote:Oh brilliant, we have a sexist Scottish prole within the paddock. :roll:

Laura Wener wrote:Bathplug, 3rd from last? Oh crumbs. :|

George MacDrage wrote:Yeah, crumbs you should be hooverin-

Laura Wener wrote:SHUT THE BATHPLUG UP MACDRAGE. :evil:
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

Rene LeClerc wrote:Mon teammate is nutso in head a little,je sais.

James Linton wrote:Well,he may be a bit...skewed in his mindset,but what about the stuff that happened on the track?Why were you slower than a Porto Wine?

Rene LeClerc wrote:I fear for teammate sanity so much I go super slow.Sorry.
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

What did she do in her past life to deserve this?

Signup for the Random Racing League, Season TWO!!!
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by SuperAguri »

Barii Mori wrote:Taking a break from training, I came down to see the junior team and they are doing well. The chassis needs a bit more work but as the lone Zytek engine user, although tuned by Yamaha, I will get decent engine development. However I bet some teams are felling a bit silly after the power the engine is showing... Victoria Desai and Hwok Kwol-Cho look good for points all season long.

Francesco Fagioli wrote:34th? The chassis is stiff. Hard to drive. I need develop of the chassis to suit style of me. I am Italian F3 champion.
<@Ataxia> these people are making a mess of their crepe suzettes
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

George MacDrage wrote:Oi, posh sassanach! Yer shite, that's what it is. And that Laura bird proving once again that women aren't fit to drive shite at all.
Alessandro Linari wrote:It's weegie bastards like you that forced me to take up Italian citizenship. Disgrace to Scotland so you are. F*** off back to the cesspit you came from, hopefully you'll die from an overdose of the scag.

Francesco Fagioli wrote:34th? The chassis is stiff. Hard to drive. I need develop of the chassis to suit style of me. I am Italian F3 champion.
Alessandro Linari wrote:So was Alessandro Lucarelli, and look where that got him! There's a good reason we never considered you for Alitalia Allievi...
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Daniel Melrose wrote:I dare you to say that to my nine year old kid, you sanctimonious piece of shite. She may have only been in karts for a year now, but I guarantee you she's already got more talent and ability than your worthless ass will ever have.

Plot twist: Despite being #ForeverAlone for almost his entire life so far, the Mad Uncle has a kid. Go figure. :lol:
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Alessandro Linari wrote:It's weegie bastards like you that forced me to take up Italian citizenship. Disgrace to Scotland so you are. F*** off back to the cesspit you came from, hopefully you'll die from an overdose of the scag.

Prince Walik wrote:Mate just because you are quite involved in Italian soccer doesn't mean you are Italian, changing your name really didn't fool anyone

In craracter
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Wizzie wrote:

Daniel Melrose wrote:I dare you to say that to my nine year old kid, you sanctimonious piece of shite. She may have only been in karts for a year now, but I guarantee you she's already got more talent and ability than your worthless ass will ever have.

Plot twist: Despite being #ForeverAlone for almost his entire life so far, the Mad Uncle has a kid. Go figure. :lol:

Let me guess. Pippa Mann?
RonDenisDeletraz

Phoenix wrote:Let me guess. Pippa Mann?

There is no way baker would go with that...
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Prince Walik wrote:Mate just because you are quite involved in Italian soccer doesn't mean you are Italian, changing your name really didn't fool anyone
Alessandro Linari wrote:Working for IBR in Emilia-Romagna for the best part of 20 years means otherwise. Have you heard of a passport? Do you know what they state in them? Here, take a look...
Falik is an egomaniac, you're just a tool!
Last edited by DemocalypseNow on 13 Jul 2013, 11:42, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

eurobrun wrote:

Could be more than one Pippa Mann out there. May not necessarily be my one... ;)
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

dr-baker wrote:
eurobrun wrote:

Could be more than one Pippa Mann out there. May not necessarily be my one... ;)

The original plan was for her to live with her Swedish mother, but we'll work that out once she makes her F1RDS debut in a few years time.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Well, there we have it. Pippa Mann ain't Swedish!
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
RonDenisDeletraz

Alessandro Linari wrote:Working for IBR in Emilia-Romagna for the best part of 20 years means otherwise. Have you heard of a passport? Do you know what they state in them? Here, take a look...
Prince Walik wrote:But you do not have one single drop of Italian blood in you. And Alessandro Linari isn't even your real name. Just stop trying to pretend you are a different nationality to what you really are.

DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Prince Walik wrote:But you do not have one single drop of Italian blood in you. And Alessandro Linari isn't even your real name. Just stop trying to pretend you are a different nationality to what you really are.
Alessandro Linari wrote:-Flashes deed poll-
Are you a retard or what Walik? Nobody likes you, f*** off. I'm bored of your incessant whining about everything.

Image Image
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Are you a retard or what Walik? Nobody likes you, f*** off. I'm bored of your incessant whining about everything.

James Davies wrote:Ignore him. Walik is just sad he's completely irrelevant now.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by SuperAguri »

Alessandro Linari wrote:So was Alessandro Lucarelli, and look where that got him! There's a good reason we never considered you for Alitalia Allievi...

Francesco Fagioli wrote:It is because I told your agent, "posizionare il suo piccolo pene e contratto in un tritacarne."? Aeroracing are molto better, more money, more staff, more car, more engine, more power. Alitalia, grande scherzo!!!
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

SuperAguri wrote:

Francesco Fagioli wrote:It is because I told your agent, "posizionare il suo piccolo pene e contratto in un tritacarne."? Aeroracing are molto better, more money, more staff, more car, more engine, more power. Alitalia, grande scherzo!!!

Alessandro Liniar wrote:Whatever delusions you cry yourself to sleep thinking about aren't my business. All I know is the facts, the facts were are bigger, richer, faster...and supply Aeroracing with engines in F2RWRS. Which are more powerful than the Audis. Idiota...

Image Image
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Phoenix McAllister wrote:What do you mean, "the chassis is stiff"? Too hard on bumps? We'll see what we can do for you.
RonDenisDeletraz

Prince Walik wrote:Yes I see you changed your name to what it is now, would you like a medal? You are still not even 1% genetically Italian

James Davies wrote:Ignore him. Walik is just sad he's completely irrelevant now.
Prince Walik wrote:Yes, I'm not really involved in racing anymore, I have better things to do. But I am still one one of the richest and most influential people in the business world. Anyway when did they let you out of the loony asylum?

Rasmus

Post by Rasmus »

Veli Waltari wrote:Well, fairly happy with my position. As my team-mate said, we're still a new team and we have to work to reach the car's maximum potential. We'll be stronger.
Blog about all things motorsport - http://motorsportist.wordpress.com/
Backmarker

Post by Backmarker »

Renato Bulku wrote:I'm just glad to be here! 7th is a credible performance in testing, but I'm hoping to get closer to the front over the course of the season.
The Iceman Waiteth
What if Kimi Räikkönen hadn't got his chance in 2001?
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by SuperAguri »

Phoenix McAllister wrote:What do you mean, "the chassis is stiff"? Too hard on bumps? We'll see what we can do for you.

Francesco Fagioli wrote:It is stiff, hard to move. It understeers. It fly over bumps. Like driving a Lancia Beta.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Lappy, updated livery for Lavezzi. Please test to see if the rims have changed colour to gold :D

#27 | #28

Image Image
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

Stramala wrote:Lappy, updated livery for Lavezzi. Please test to see if the rims have changed colour to gold :D

#27 | #28

I could tell it wasn't going to work straight away, otherwise every team would have dark blue rims. There is a way for me to give IBR gold rims, it's just really annoying to do (since I have to redo it every time I change the performance file). If you really want me to do it, I will though. Same goes for anyone else.

Also, I've updated the rules on the wiki, specifically with a new penalty points system.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:
Stramala wrote:Lappy, updated livery for Lavezzi. Please test to see if the rims have changed colour to gold :D

#27 | #28

I could tell it wasn't going to work straight away, otherwise every team would have dark blue rims. There is a way for me to give IBR gold rims, it's just really annoying to do (since I have to redo it every time I change the performance file). If you really want me to do it, I will though. Same goes for anyone else.

Huh. Pasta did it by accident on his Aeroracing F2RWRS livery, and he said the only change he made to do it was painting the background! I didn't think it sounded right either but I gave it a try regardless.

So, Lappy, just exactly how do you do it?

Image Image
the Masked Lapwing

Stramala wrote:

#27 | #28

Huh. Pasta did it by accident on his Aeroracing F2RWRS livery, and he said the only change he made to do it was painting the background! I didn't think it sounded right either but I gave it a try regardless.

GP4 TeamEditor. Select a performance file, select a rim colour for each team, magic happens. It gets difficult because the GP2 mod only works with one performance file, so I have to change it every time.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Stramala wrote:
the Masked Lapwing wrote:I could tell it wasn't going to work straight away, otherwise every team would have dark blue rims. There is a way for me to give IBR gold rims, it's just really annoying to do (since I have to redo it every time I change the performance file). If you really want me to do it, I will though. Same goes for anyone else.

GP4 TeamEditor. Select a performance file, select a rim colour for each team, magic happens. It gets difficult because the GP2 mod only works with one performance file, so I have to change it every time.

Well then, it would seem I will need to do some more investigating as to how Pasta got rim changes to work using the car livery template...

Image Image
the Masked Lapwing

Preseason Test 2 - Phillip Island

Code: Select all

Pos  Driver                    Team         Time       Gap

1    Shane Walsh               ZombieKart   1:26.762
2    Nathanael Cameron         Prospec      1:26.772   +0.010
3    Nick Nurmester            Jones        1:26.981   +0.219
4    Roberto Dinella           Jones        1:27.350   +0.588
5    Joe Harmsky               Good Call    1:27.391   +0.629
6    Victoria Desai            Kamaha       1:27.497   +0.735
7    Peter Port                West Cliff   1:27.624   +0.862
8    Takuma Taki               Red Bull     1:27.713   +0.951
9    Franc Piscine             JLD          1:27.726   +0.964
10   Dean Melville             ZimSport     1:27.751   +0.989
11   Junior Bannock            ZombieKart   1:27.769   +1.007

12   Olafur Ragnar Hannesson   IBR          1:27.816   +1.054
13   Rodolfo Gonzalez          DSR          1:27.888   +1.126
14   Alexander Obolensky       Restov       1:27.999   +1.237
15   Waisale Serevi            Restov       1:28.024   +1.262
16   Gary Pacer                Aeroracing   1:28.071   +1.309
17   Thiago Mazzacane          Nebula       1:28.121   +1.359
18   Samora Mondlane           Porto Wine   1:28.203   +1.441
19   Laura Wener               West Cliff   1:28.227   +1.465
20   James Douglas             JLD          1:28.436   +1.674
21   Dale Hamilton             Red Bull     1:28.459   +1.697
22   Thomas Yorke              Mazzacane    1:28.488   +1.726
23   Hans Einhrin              Prospec      1:28.509   +1.747
24   George MacDrage           LSM          1:28.587   +1.825

25   Tommi Hamalainen          Good Call    1:28.715   +1.953
26   Oliviero Cinotti          Nurminen     1:28.730   +1.968
27   Renato Bulku              ZimSport     1:28.730   +1.968
28   Tonu Pykalisto            IBR          1:28.897   +2.135
29   Jerry de Boer             Octan        1:28.963   +2.200
30   Thomas Butler             Kingfisher   1:28.985   +2.223
31   Ragnar Larsen             Nurminen     1:29.147   +2.385
32   Jiri Komarek              Nebula       1:29.229   +2.467
33   Herberto Dominguez        Aurico       1:29.355   +2.593
34   Francesco Fagioli         Aeroracing   1:29.358   +2.596
35   Rene LeClerc              LSM          1:29.358   +2.596
36   Juan Manuel Scalabroni    Mazzacane    1:29.360   +2.598
37   Hristo Nikolov            DSR          1:29.560   +2.798

38   Carlinho                  Porto Wine   1:29.577   +2.815
39   Jalmerson da Cunha        Octan        1:29.700   +2.938
40   Cezary Samelko            Dofasco      1:29.708   +2.946
41   Veli Waltari              Aurico       1:29.887   +3.125
42   Mohammed al Abin          Kingfisher   1:30.049   +3.287
43   Jan Maylander             Dofasco      1:30.537   +3.775
44   Hwok Kwol-Cho             Kamaha       1:30.605   +3.843

Disclaimer: These were fastest laps in a test race, so that'll explain most major time differences between this and the last test.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
RonDenisDeletraz

Prost was nowhere before in the first test but Taki is fast. That is a bit strange.

pycku

Post by pycku »

Rodolfo is showing his promising talent getting 13th time, which mean that he can compete for top 10 in our first season. However, Nikolov is much slower than him, which is embarrassing. 1,5 seconds behind his teammate and 3 seconds behind the leader is way too much in motor sports, even for a debutant.
To finish first, first you have to finish!
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

José Pablo Mazzacane wrote:A quite disappointing pre-season test. We have to improve if we want to score points.

Thiago Mazzacane wrote:I'm faster than my teammate, but regular top 10 finishes are my goal for this season, so 17th is clearly not enough.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
AdrianSutil

Post by AdrianSutil »

Another pointless season coming up.
RIP NAN - 26/12/2014
RIP DAD - 9/2/2015

Currently building a Subaru Impreza to compete in the 2016 MSV Trophy.
PremierInn spokesperson for Great Ormond Street Hospital
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Daniel Melrose wrote:Ah, that's more like it. 8th, 9th and 20th isn't a bad day's work for the JLD crew, but Douglas still needs to work on his pace otherwise he'll be finding himself in the unemployment line sooner or later.
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

14th and 15th? I'm okay with this...
TORA! TORA! TORA!
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

Jesper Solindahl wrote:Two words:Not good. Need more speed

James Linton wrote:That's five words.

Jesper Solindahl wrote:...fine then. Five words:Not good. Need more speed....happy?

James Linton wrote:That was six.

Jesper Solindahl wrote:....one word: Nevermind.
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

What did she do in her past life to deserve this?

Signup for the Random Racing League, Season TWO!!!