Rejects of LFS 2014-2015

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
TomWazzleshaw

Re: Rejects of LFS: 2015 South City Final now up

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

eurobrun wrote:I have decided that both Red Bull seats will be open to anyone with money as Hallenstein has voluntarily for financial reasons. Both of the old drivers will return for 2016

He may or may not bring money (My understanding of the RoLFS rules is pretty horrific at the best of times) but that clown El Presidente is interested in driving in the series, although nobody in the known universe can quite figure out why.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
RealRacingRoots

Post by RealRacingRoots »

Wizzie wrote:
eurobrun wrote:I have decided that both Red Bull seats will be open to anyone with money as Hallenstein has voluntarily for financial reasons. Both of the old drivers will return for 2016

He may or may not bring money (My understanding of the RoLFS rules is pretty horrific at the best of times) but that clown El Presidente is interested in driving in the series, although nobody in the known universe can quite figure out why.

You only get credits from doing well in races. But now that the Mad Uncle is El Presidente, he has the most money at his disposal for pay driver nonsense.
The Truth Shall set you free. (no theme music plays)
Tomáš.......Ttaaaaaaaattaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Watch this if you want to learn about what Canada is really like.
GT Super Series
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Wizzie wrote:

Accepted, welcome
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Alright, that all but finalizes the driver changes for Aston. Still need confirmation on whether Fukuda or Batistuta will drive the second MRT.

I'll start running the next round as soon as I get the next LifeGP race done, which obviously won't happen until my computer is back on its legs again.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Oh and RRR, as my sig challenge rules dictate, the race in question must be a feature race, and that no TRE cars took part in the South City (both cars have to take part), you have NOT won the sig challenge yet. ;)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
RealRacingRoots

FMecha wrote:Oh and RRR, as my sig challenge rules dictate, the race in question must be a feature race, and that no TRE cars took part in the South City (both cars have to take part), you have NOT won the sig challenge yet. ;)

You act like I don't know! :P

But now I'm expecting the TRE cars to Double DNQ while Dorval goes on to rock the casbah during the feature races.
GT Super Series
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

RealRacingRoots wrote:But now I'm expecting the TRE cars to Double DNQ while Dorval goes on to rock the casbah during the feature races.

I bet as soon as he becomes the leader he clashes with another car. He might play to win, but he'll run out of career opportunities eventually...
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Rejects of LFS: 2015 Aston heat quali now up

Post by Nuppiz »

2015 Rejects of LFS Round of Aston - Qualifying for the semifinals
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

The only downside to this is that they're still making it difficult for me to put Melville back in a car...
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Gonna hope our setup might let us gain a few places.

Great job by Komarek too, he's showing that he definitely has the pace.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:The only downside to this is that they're still making it difficult for me to put Melville back in a car...

Your decision might be a bit easier once I post the results for the heat races...
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

RealRacingRoots wrote:
FMecha wrote:Oh and RRR, as my sig challenge rules dictate, the race in question must be a feature race, and that no TRE cars took part in the South City (both cars have to take part), you have NOT won the sig challenge yet. ;)

You act like I don't know! :P

But now I'm expecting the TRE cars to Double DNQ while Dorval goes on to rock the casbah during the feature races.

I have applied DNQ bri.. bailouts for Tojo and Prachett. Therefore, your point has been invalidated :lol:
Backmarker

Post by Backmarker »

Go Bulku! Albania's motorsport fan is behind you!
The Iceman Waiteth
What if Kimi Räikkönen hadn't got his chance in 2001?
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Rejects of LFS: 2015 Aston heats now up

Post by Nuppiz »

2015 Rejects of LFS Round of Aston - Semifinal heats
Highlights video here.

Heat 1 ROTR: Nobushige Fukuda - amateurish error knocks him out from the final
Heat 2 ROTR: Jiri Komárek - see Fukuda.

In Heat 2, Renato Bulku was awarded the point for fastest lap as he was the first one to set that time on lap 32; Pratchett set his time on the same lap (but later than Bulku) while Pasitchnjuk did so on the final lap.

Takagi's DNQ bailout money goes to waste as both drivers qualify for the final legitimately.

The stewards found no serious offences in neither of the races, as almost all incidents were considered to be the result of pure racing. However, Richard Hershall has been issued a warning for his role in Brucie Kibbutz's spin in Heat 1, although it was not found to be serious enough to warrant penalty points.
Last edited by Nuppiz on 24 Jan 2013, 22:22, edited 1 time in total.
FMecha

Re: Rejects of LFS: 2015 Aston heats now up

Post by FMecha »

Nuppiz wrote:2015 Rejects of LFS Round of Aston - Semifinal heats
Highlights video here.

Heat 1 ROTR: Nobushige Fukuda - amateurish error knocks him out from the final
Heat 2 ROTR: Jiri Komárek - see Fukuda.

In Heat 2, Renato Bulku was awarded the point for fastest lap as he was the first one to set that time on lap 32; Pratchett set his time on the same lap (but later than Bulku) while Pasitchnjuk did so on the final lap.

Takagi's DNQ bailout money goes to waste as both drivers qualify for the final legitimately.

The stewards found no serious offences in neither of the races, as almost all incidents were considered to be the result of pure racing. However, Richard Hershall has been issued a warning for his role in Brucie Kibbutz's spin in Heat 1, although it was not found to be serious enough to warrant penalty points.

Our DNQ bailout was actually just a preventive measure after embrassment at South City. :geek:

With Dorval 10th, LET THE CLIMAX BEGIN! :D
Ataxia
Not Important

Re: Rejects of LFS: 2015 Aston Heats now up

Post by Ataxia »

Torrente made great strides forward, but Komarek had a lapse of judgement and thus ballsed up his race. At least one of my drivers will be racing in the full thing...
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Well that's no bloody good, needed a full race really to assess Brinson's capability. He'll definitely be signed on as test/reserve driver for 2016 at the very least though.
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

FINALLY some more points for Mastercard Lola! Will finally be able to upgrade the car now.

Image Image
DalekSam

Post by DalekSam »

As expected, we aren't going to do well at Aston. :|

At least we're still in for the feature race, but whatever...
adriojim

Post by adriojim »

Wow, Galaz gained eight positions. Thought everything was lost after that awful qualifying.
RealRacingRoots

All 3 cars I have a hand in made it through the Heats. The Feature race could be a real good one depending on how pants-on-head-dumb the Ai is.
GT Super Series
Pepsibottle1

Post by Pepsibottle1 »

Brinson: "Despite showing decent times in Qualifying and hitting on a great chassis setup, there's not much I nor my teammate can say good about the heat. We had a real rough go at things and there was quite a learning curve on my end to say the least. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time on the first lap and ended up putting myself deep in the pack; despite this, I was still confident we could salvage a good finish due to our relatively quick pace. However it was not meant to be. I made a few errors while trying to charge up to the front and it is what it is. I'd like to give Jones Racing a big thanks for the opportunity and would love to be able to drive in these cars again if given the chance. It was great fun"
Last edited by Pepsibottle1 on 17 Jan 2013, 06:59, edited 1 time in total.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

I find it slightly worrying that MRT were absolutely shite in both Quali and the Heats. What I find really worrying though is it took me a full day to remember that muppet Melrose himself was also driving this weekend.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Stramala [kostas22] wrote:FINALLY some more points for Mastercard Lola! Will finally be able to upgrade the car now.

Okay, I've added the upgrade to you now. All teams can view their updated budgets here.
Wizzie wrote:I find it slightly worrying that MRT were absolutely shite in both Quali and the Heats. What I find really worrying though is it took me a full day to remember that muppet Melrose himself was also driving this weekend.

Well, speed-wise both of your cars could've gotten to the final rather easily, but the drivers decided to be absolute muppets. Admittedly, Hamilton was slightly pushed by Van der Zwaart, but he could've still saved his bacon by engaging reverse immediatedly, not when the car was already deep in the gravel trap.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Rejects of LFS: 2015 Aston Final quali now up

Post by Nuppiz »

2015 Rejects of LFS Round of Aston - Qualifying for the final
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

COME ON GUYS, ROLLING ROADBLOCK THESE MOTHERF***ERS ALL THE WAY TO THE FINISH! OUR TIME IS NOW!

Image Image
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

I'm just recording the replay for the feature race - all I can say that one team will be very, very happy (we have our 5th different feature race winner this season), while another has to look for a replacement driver. Oh, and there was a couple of nice pileups. :P
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Rejects of LFS: 2015 Aston Final now up

Post by Nuppiz »

2015 Rejects of LFS Round of Aston - Final results

ROTR: Pablo Galaz, although Akira Yamamura deserves a nomination as well

Standings
Budgets

Highlights video split into two parts because WLMM couldn't cope with 25 minutes of 720p footage:
Part 1
Part 2
That's what took me so long - as you can see from the log, I updated the Wiki quite some time ago...

Penalty points accumulated in the final:
Pablo Galaz: 80 (stop-and-go penalty x 10) - seriously, try to learn braking early enough when entering the pitlane, mmkay? That was just plain ridiculous!
Akira Yamamura: 37 (severely endangering fellow drivers, endangering fellow drivers x 2, driving around the track with a broken car, ignoring blue flags, drive-through penalty) - should've pitted for repairs after the first lap pileup. Instead, he insisted on staying on the track, spinning at the same corner each lap before causing two serious collisions, the latter one of which finally put him out of his misery.
Alexandre Dorval: 15 (severely endangering fellow drivers) - joined the track straight in front of other cars, triggering another pileup.
Antonio Fazio: 15 (severely endangering fellow drivers) - same as Dorval.
Karl van der Zwaart: 12 (ignoring blue flags x 3, drive-through penalty x 2) - blocked thrice in a row with a damaged car. Tut-tut.
Simon Garfünkel: 5 (ignoring blue flags, drive-through penalty) - crash king played a minor support role in today's shenanigans.

Total penalty point standings:
Pablo Galaz - 85 points (banned for the rest of the season)
Dean Melville - 64 points (ban now served)
Dorien Lamberigts - 64 points (ban now served)
Akira Yamamura - 63 points (banned for the rest of the season)
Alexandra Kustova - 60 points (ban already served)
Nobushige Fukuda - 37 points (ban already served)
Frank Tenpenny - 37 points (ban already served)
Yui Megumi - 34 points (ban now served)
Connor O'Heagan - 33 points (ban now served)
-----------
Tristan Jung - 25 points
Simon Garfünkel - 22 points
Mika Paasonen - 20 points
Diego Álvarez Torrente - 17 points
Nathan McKane - 17 points
Renato Bulku - 15 points
Alexandre Dorval - 15 points
Jason Hamilton - 15 points
Helio Hernandez - 15 points
Antonio Fazio - 15 points
Karl van Der Zwaart - 14 points
Andrea Bianchi - 12 points
Marcos Marcia - 12 points
Sebastian Prost - 10 points
Dieter Hallenstein - 10 points
Martyn Rietacher - 10 points
Viktor Pasitchnjuk - 10 points
Hiroto Tojo - 10 points
Cave Johnson - 10 points
Martin McGovern - 9 points
Benoît Voeckler - 5 points
Ivan Lanin - 5 points

Alexandre Dorval has been taken into the hospital for a checkup - that was a nasty shunt on lap 8...
Last edited by Nuppiz on 18 Jan 2013, 07:37, edited 2 times in total.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Oh, why...I genuinely thought we had a shot at some glory. I guess not...
RealRacingRoots

Sure looks like since McKane has began to muppet around that no one wants to take advantage of it and take the championship, the fact that the Feature race winners are all 1st timers is hilarious! :lol: Also I'm pretty sure McKane's car looked like the Toyota TF110 after his shunt with Dorval. If the Ai is as bad as I'm told at Kyoto, there will be 7 drivers all within distance of taking the title, yet no one wants it.

Also if Dorval is unable to drive in Kyoto due to injuries, he will be replaced by R.T.S driver (from International V8 Superstars) Darren Cardel, for his warm-up before the GT-R WC.
GT Super Series
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

Right, put Melville back in the #5 for Kyoto. Hopefully he doesn't go full muppet again...
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Alasdair Lindsay over team radio wrote:YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 1-2 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!!!! RIGHT BACK IN THE TITLE RACE MARCEL!!!! Awesome job guys, awesome job.

Image Image
adriojim

Post by adriojim »

Team Rojo announces test driver Toru Fukui will replace Pablo Galaz for the rest of the season.
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

O'Heagan will be back in the Jones car for the next race!
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
DalekSam

Post by DalekSam »

After those crashes I'm kind of amazed we finished at all, let alone finishing 2 and a bit minutes behind :lol:

Me via Twitter wrote:This was not a good day for me or @RealRacingRoots, good god xD <link to video>

Also, Winton Racing says due to the amount of incidents they were involved in, we want Akira Yamamura disqualified from this season and unable to participate in the next season.
The Lukas

Post by The Lukas »

Ural Racing Changes line-up to Japanese races
OUT=Ivan Lanin
IN=Yuki Matsudate
and Ural Racing special livery to Japanese races
Colors:Red,White,Yellow
Sponsors:Lukoil,RusHydro,All Nippon Airways,Toei Company,Nismo,Anime International Company,Lada
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Mugen-Honda and Konica-Minolta will sponsor TRE from now on. And we are against Winton's calls to disqualify Yamamura from standings. :)
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

DalekSam wrote:After those crashes I'm kind of amazed we finished at all, let alone finishing 2 and a bit minutes behind :lol:

Me via Twitter wrote:This was not a good day for me or @RealRacingRoots, good god xD <link to video>

Also, Winton Racing says due to the amount of incidents they were involved in, we want Akira Yamamura disqualified from this season and unable to participate in the next season.

Scuderia vittore agrees with Winton Racing regarding Yamamura. He is a disgrace and should never be allowed to compete again!
Last edited by pasta_maldonado on 18 Jan 2013, 14:47, edited 1 time in total.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
DalekSam wrote:After those crashes I'm kind of amazed we finished at all, let alone finishing 2 and a bit minutes behind :lol:

Scuderia vittore agrees with Winton Racing regarding Yamamura. She is a disgrace and should never be allowed to compete again!

Yamamura is a guy! ;)

And after TRE decide to do some reviewing, including an internal poll, TRE now supports sanctions for Yamamura. :twisted:
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

I get the feeling that Mastercard Lancia is now the only team left over that hasn't had any of its driver hits with penalties this season! Hopefully Marcel can pick up enough points in the final weekend to nick the title right at the end.

Also, Nuppiz, having previously lost faith in my team, I am a believer again. We'll run a full two-car programme next year.

Image Image