WORLD RACING LEAGUE - GRAND PRIX MASTERS

Archive for the three above subforums
Phoenix

Re: WORLD RACING LEAGUE - GRAND PRIX MASTERS

Post by Phoenix »

OK, #48 for Pete Aron and #21 for Nino Barlini.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Could I claim number 95 for Lightning McQueen (or possibly 96, referring to the earlier list with possible car numbers), the smallest number possible for Francesco Bernoulli and number 53 (or possibly 153?) for Herbie himself?

(I know all three are anthropomorphic cars... Does it actually say anywhere they have to be human?)
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
jakesanson

Post by jakesanson »

Fictional drivers only NOT cars. Otherwise I would have included the Mach 5, Genevieve, and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
"Racing drivers are a bit like journalists: they all tick together in case they miss something."
DAMON HILL, MONTREAL, 1996
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Oh, OK. Worth a try...
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
jakesanson

Post by jakesanson »

Hey guys,

Sorry ive been away for a while. The first test session will be held later this week at Martinsville.
"Racing drivers are a bit like journalists: they all tick together in case they miss something."
DAMON HILL, MONTREAL, 1996