Rejectfest Racing Series

The place for non-canon series, including all series that contain minimal or no references at all to the RWRS universe
CarloSpace
Site Donor
Site Donor

Rejectfest Racing Series

Post by CarloSpace »

Welcome to the Rejectfest Racing Series

This is a racing series open for everyone brave enough to take on tracks with minimal safety measures with cars with little to no driver safety. Series will be simulated with Wreckfest and the race recaps will be posted in this thread. Maybe streamed on Discord if the stars align.

RULES
The grid will consist of 22 drivers. Racing calendar consists of 8 races on varying tracks, formats and cars. Some possible variations include a demolition derby with crop harvesters or a folk racing race around a figure-of-8 track with high-powered racing cars. Exact combinations will be unveiled race-by-race.

Points will be awarded to top-6 drivers with a system of 10-6-4-3-2-1. If a driver retires but is classified in top-6 they are awarded half the points of their finishing position. One (1) point is awarded for the fastest lap of the race.

Grid for the races will be decided by a random draw. Safety truck will be in the back of the grid and help drivers in case there is a logjam of wrecked cars on the track.

ENTRIES
Each user is able to enter two drivers.

To enter, just post the name and nationality of your driver in this thread.

ENTRY LIST
  1. "Dom Wings" (CZE)
  2. Hank Ream (USA)
  3. Chick Hicks (USA)
  4. Kim Yong Sung (PRK)
  5. Max Power (IMN)
  6. Max Damage (FKL)
  7. Bertram Anzungolst (SUI)
  8. Garry Fomenko (KAZ)
  9. Avery Case (CAN)
  10. Thomas Trainor (IOS)
  11. Alain Chassure-Marchand (FRA)
  12. Mateo Machado (ESP)
  13. "Top Gunner" (USA)
  14. Max Spoed (ZIM)
  15. A. Stooge (GBR)
  16. Williams Numberone (CAN)
  17. Yofat Momma (KUW)
  18. Jens Mustermann (GER)
  19. Scott Speed (USA)
  20. Mika Häkkinen (FIN)
  21. Taki Inoue (JPN)
  22. Martin Schanche (NOR)
Last edited by CarloSpace on 11 Oct 2022, 07:38, edited 17 times in total.
Dom_Wings

Re: Rejectfest Racing Series

Post by Dom_Wings »

The self-proclaimed greatest fraud of all time, "Dom Wings", will enter this series.

The name includes quotation marks since some say that it's actually not the real Dom Wings.
Join the GPR Discord server! https://discord.com/invite/6YDQ3aV
Pinkd56
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Pinkd56 »

Name: Hank Ream (USA)
Background: Born in Davenport, Iowa in 1987. Sacked by a moisturizer company for stealing product and selling on the side. Diversified into alcohol gel in late 2019 and hit the jackpot just as COVID-19 hit.
Aislabie

Post by Aislabie »

It's time for this series to welcome the Thunder, Chick Hicks! He will stop at nothing to be the first and only car across the finish line
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

Seems like the North Korean government thinks this is something up Kim Jong Sung's sleeve - not that he has a say in this anyway. In case of death, new Kim Jong Sung's are already being trained.

Would also be cool to have the infamous Cillit Bang! livery again if possible.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Max Power, no relation to Will Power or Max Wilson, will be entering this series.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Frentzen127

Post by Frentzen127 »

Max Damage (FKL) is entering the fight.
DEPORTIVO CA... pfft hahaha can't say that with a straight face!
Misses Minardi dearly. :(
CarloSpace
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CarloSpace »

dr-baker wrote: 18 Sep 2022, 14:31 Max Power, no relation to Will Power or Max Wilson, will be entering this series.
Which nation does he represent for wiki purposes?
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

CarloSpace wrote: 19 Sep 2022, 09:15
dr-baker wrote: 18 Sep 2022, 14:31 Max Power, no relation to Will Power or Max Wilson, will be entering this series.
Which nation does he represent for wiki purposes?
Isle of Man, a British Crown Dependency.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Forti
Location: The Pacific time zone, the most rejectful time zone of them all

Post by Forti »

Swiss driver Bertram Anzungolst would like to join the Rejectfest Racing Series. And does it matter where or if you finish in order to get the FL point as long as you set the fastest time?
Last edited by Forti on 20 Sep 2022, 05:59, edited 1 time in total.
Aislabie wrote: Oh that's another thing, if you hang around with us it will completely reshape your perception of Mario as a character.
It would be funny if FortiWinks returned from his absence only to find out that I'm the Forti in town now.
CarloSpace
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CarloSpace »

GT_Forti1 wrote: 20 Sep 2022, 05:44 Swiss driver Bertram Anzungolst would like to join the Rejectfest Racing Series. And does it matter where or if you finish in order to get the FL point as long as you set the fastest time?
That's correct. Retire on lap 3 and classified as 20th? Fastest lap points still apply.
Bleu

Post by Bleu »

Kazakh driver Garry Fomenko who once entered REECCS will participate.
CarloSpace
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CarloSpace »

Go on and enter a second driver into the series if you wish. I'll give you until mid-next week to do so before I fill the grid with Stooges.
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

I'll be adding Justin Case' sister Avery Case in that case.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

I will enter Thomas Trainor, no relation to Megan Trainor.
MCard LOLA
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

Frenchman Alain Chassure-Marchand will give this a go, because why on earth not.
TORA! TORA! TORA!
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

Oh i need to verify that case is canadian
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

dr-baker wrote: 24 Sep 2022, 16:50 I will enter Thomas Trainor, no relation to Megan Trainor.
Forgot to mention nationality. Can he be from the Island of Sodor? If not, then Manx like Max Power.
MCard LOLA
CarloSpace
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CarloSpace »

Yeah whatever goes here :pantano:
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

CarloSpace wrote: 28 Sep 2022, 05:24 Yeah whatever goes here :pantano:
Great, thanks!
MCard LOLA
DigitDan7

Post by DigitDan7 »

Mateo Machado will be entering this series, representing Spain in this series.
CarloSpace
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CarloSpace »

Entry list is filled with Stooges. Entries are still open for interested parties, they will just replace one of the stooges on the list.

Expect things to move forward in the coming days.
CarloSpace
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CarloSpace »

ROUND 1: CLASS A | KNOBHILL

The sesaon got underway in Knobhill (not related to a racing track in UK, no) with Class A cars.

Watch the race recap here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_rleMZbmNU

Wiki will be updated here:
https://formularejects.com/wiki/Rejectf ... (Season_1)
CarloSpace
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CarloSpace »

ROUND 2: MOTORHOMES | BONEBREAKER VALLEY

After a rather "normal" race in Knobhill the series continued on the vicious Bonebreaker Valley figure-of-8 track. There was no shortage of carnage and in the a few drivers managed to make it to the finish line as well!

Watch the race recap here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcyyzzCst1A

Wiki will be updated here:
https://formularejects.com/wiki/Rejectf ... (Season_1)
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Well, that was suitably rejectful. Now I don't know whether to be proud or upset that my favourite train driver, Thomas Trainor, has unrejectified himself with that podium and fastest lap.
MCard LOLA
Forti

Post by Forti »

Things were going well for Bertram until he conveniently ended up in the middle of a pile-up. :facepalm: On the bright side, he has a few races left to join Unrejectfest.

A new challenger would like to join Rejectfest!

To promote their unbelievably rejectful films (some of which make the Racing Point RP20 look unique :lol: ), The Asylum (of Sharknado fame) would like to enter a racer under the name of "Top Gunner" (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt20726444/, a mockbuster of Top Gun: Maverick). I don't think you can get more rejectful than that.
Aislabie wrote: Oh that's another thing, if you hang around with us it will completely reshape your perception of Mario as a character.
It would be funny if FortiWinks returned from his absence only to find out that I'm the Forti in town now.
CarloSpace
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CarloSpace »

GT_Forti1 wrote: 10 Oct 2022, 05:12To promote their unbelievably rejectful films (some of which make the Racing Point RP20 look unique :lol: ), The Asylum (of Sharknado fame) would like to enter a racer under the name of "Top Gunner" (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt20726444/, a mockbuster of Top Gun: Maverick). I don't think you can get more rejectful than that.
Top Gunner is in and will replace Michael Masi on the grid from round 3 onwards. I put the entry under USA flag for now.
Forti

Post by Forti »

Top Gunner is in and will replace Michael Masi on the grid from round 3 onwards. I put the entry under USA flag for now.
Forgot about nationalities, but yes, "Top Gunner" is indeed racing under the American flag as I intended.