A Lights to Flag Offline Championship of 2001 (F1 Signups closes on Monday 1st 12AM)

The place for non-canon series, including all series that contain minimal or no references at all to the RWRS universe
Gonzalez

A Lights to Flag Offline Championship of 2001 (F1 Signups closes on Monday 1st 12AM)

Post by Gonzalez »

Lights to Flag Offline Championship 2001 (Title may change)

NOTE: This series is not directly affiliated with Lights To Flag and it's community and it's server. Therefore this is not classed as an official series.
NOTE 2: To signup your driver you must enter the discord server and signup in the #2001-signups channel. Signups in this page will not be accepted. However if this goes well I may expand the signup process beyond Discord.
NOTE 3: I will not post the server link on here for now to avoid any potentially unfair advertising or promoting which I believe would be wrong here so if you're interested in joining, feel free to contact me on Discord or on the forum. You can also state your interest on this thread and i'll send a link to you. At this moment in time it is required to remain in the server whether active or not.
NOTE 4: Also please don't hesitate to contact me on any issue with this thread or it's not in the right channel as I believe this is questionable.

Welcome to the Lights to Flag Offline Championship (LTFOC). I aim to make this one of the main offline championships using Lights to Flag.
All you got to do is signup your driver, you can signup any driver you like, yourself, a fictional driver or even a RL driver or whatever you like. You'll then have a choice to pick 4 of the teams you like to race for and you will then be considered on which team you'll be racing in. Here's the signup template below:

Name:
Nationality:

Races will be prerecorded and streamed live on YT. Check out my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKZ9Xf ... DdvvqrKrsw

The server is still being worked with plans to improve the server and make it more presentable. Please don't mind how amateur it looks when you enter. We are open to mods and anyone willing to help out.

Signups for F1 2001 are now open. Anyone who misses out on a seat may be considered for a seat in another series i’m planning which will be based on the CART Indycar series.

2001 Teams

West McLaren Mercedes

Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro

Benson & Hedges Jordan

Jaguar Racing F1 Team

BMW Williams F1 Team

Mild Seven Benetton Renault

Prost Acer

Red Bull Sauber Petronas

Arrows Asiatech

European Minardi

Lucky Strike BAR Honda

Schedule will be completely the same as in real life.

CART Team list and schedule will be revealed very soon.
Gonzalez

Re: A Lights to Flag Offline Championship of 2001 (F1 Signups closes on Monday 1st 12AM)

Post by Gonzalez »

Here's an intro or theme that i'm considering to use for this series:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud6dEMrMA4s
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: A Lights to Flag Offline Championship of 2001 (F1 Signups closes on Monday 1st 12AM)

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Why is there a separate discord when we already have a successful GP rejects discord?

We don’t want to be siphoning our respectable users to another shady place where we cannot guarantee their safety.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?