GP Rejects on YouTube!

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
Rob Dylan

GP Rejects on YouTube!

Post by Rob Dylan »

Hello all!

The above photo is not related to anything, I just love it.

We've been on and off busy over the winter break, working slowly but surely in bringing the GP Rejects website and community into the 20th Century. One of the ways we've been doing this has been to update our accounts so that we can host videos and any visual content on YouTube. Klon and I started the Teammate Collision podcast last year, and intend to continue it on into 2022. With the help of Matty, one of our community members, we have finally got ourselves a YouTube page to host this and all other content :D

You can also find it at the top of the forum page for your convenience. All the Teammate Collision Podcasts will be uploaded there over the next few days, one by one. Very soon you will also see new content currently in the works about rejects new and old. More to follow, and we'll keep you posted :chilton:
Murray Walker at the 1997 Austrian Grand Prix wrote:The other [Stewart] driver, who nobody's been paying attention to, because he's disappointing, is Jan Magnussen.
Felipe Nasr - the least forgettable F1 driver!
dr-baker

Re: GP Rejects on YouTube!

Post by dr-baker »

Good stuff!
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA