F1 1985+

Archive for the three above subforums
thor97

Re: F1 1985+

Post by thor97 »

Lotus will wait for the second stage of engine signing.
Fernando Alonso wrote:The Engine Feels good
Much Slower than Before
Amazing
BioBiro
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BioBiro »

Collieafc wrote:Team Williamswould like to sign one of the below engine suppliers, in order of preference:
BMW M14 - Semi-Works
BMW M14 - Customer
BioBiro wrote:BMW M14
Semi-Works – £7,600,000 – Requirement: must have at least one German driver.
Customer – £7,000,000
BioBiro wrote:Williams

Nationality: British
Starting budget: £1,438,356
Remaining budget: £1,488,356
BioBiro wrote:Teams may go into debt. Your lending limit is your starting budget. Any team that is in-debt to more than the amount of their budget at the start of the season (a starting budget of £7,500,000 means you may borrow as much as -£7,500,000) will be declared bankrupt and immediately disqualified from the series. Finishing the season (defined as: after the winter off-season D&T period) with a negative balance will result in immediate bankruptcy.
:roll:

Collieafc wrote:We are going for broke
Yeah, you're not joking.

:twisted:

DemocalypseNow wrote:"Random" event time, BioBiro? :glasses:
Eeeuuuawww~~~ :|

I'm following a 'one-per-team' cycle of random events to ensure fair distribution. So, while I can make this deal happen, it will be a case of this being Minardi's random event rather than yours, and they must choose which - from a palette of delicious benefits (all of which you'll like) - the Ferrari team will receive in exchange for the engine.

Normal32 wrote:I will join the waiting list if possible.
Nice to have you back; you've been added to the list at the start of the thread. ;)
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Ligier goes for Hart, and otherwise will wait.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
BioBiro
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BioBiro »

@Ligier - thanks~! Your day will come!

@DemocalypseNow - they're good benefits. Trust me; I know you have your doubts. I'm writing out a list of them, right now. You are gonna love each and every one of them. ;)
Aislabie

Post by Aislabie »

BioBiro wrote:I'm following a 'one-per-team' cycle of random events to ensure fair distribution. So, while I can make this deal happen, it will be a case of this being Minardi's random event rather than yours, and they must choose which - from a palette of delicious benefits (all of which you'll like) - the Ferrari team will receive in exchange for the engine.

Sounds like fun!
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

BioBiro wrote:@DemocalypseNow - they're good benefits. Trust me; I know you have your doubts. I'm writing out a list of them, right now. You are gonna love each and every one of them. ;)

I said nothing and yet you answered the pertinent question I was pondering.

You scare me sometimes. :chilton:
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

McLaren waits for second round (since (let's hope) Honda's deal is there and the team wants to remain with them)
Bertrand Gachot, Pacific, Connew and Piercarlo Ghinzani's No.1 Fan

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

I'd sacrifice my first born to ensure that Minardi get that 1500hp hand grenade engine. Make it so BioBiro. :P
TORA! TORA! TORA!
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Tyrrell will make a bid for the BMW M14 Customer slot

If we don't secure the BMW, we will wait for the next round
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
Collieafc

Post by Collieafc »

BioBiro wrote:
Collieafc wrote:Team Williamswould like to sign one of the below engine suppliers, in order of preference:
BMW M14 - Semi-Works
BMW M14 - Customer
BioBiro wrote:BMW M14
Semi-Works – £7,600,000 – Requirement: must have at least one German driver.
Customer – £7,000,000
BioBiro wrote:Williams

Starting budget: £1,438,356
Remaining budget: £1,488,356
BioBiro wrote:Teams may go into debt. Your lending limit is your starting budget. Any team that is in-debt to more than the amount of their budget at the start of the season (a starting budget of £7,500,000 means you may borrow as much as -£7,500,000) will be declared bankrupt and immediately disqualified from the series. Finishing the season (defined as: after the winter off-season D&T period) with a negative balance will result in immediate bankruptcy.
:roll:

Collieafc wrote:We are going for broke
Yeah, you're not joking.

:twisted:

Well given how screwed over Williams were by the sponsorship rolls, theres not much choice but to go hard or go home. I would assume the balance would be healthier after the 2nd RNGs?
DanielPT wrote:Life usually expires after 400 meters and always before reaching 2 laps or so. In essence, Life is short.
BioBiro
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BioBiro »

Collieafc wrote:Well given how screwed over Williams were by the sponsorship rolls, theres not much choice but to go hard or go home. I would assume the balance would be healthier after the 2nd RNGs?
That's the rough-and-tumble world of Formula One, sadly. One minute you're a hero, the next... you're just the dirt on the pavement. You scored ten points in the constructor's championship, last season, and finished eighth; you must be realistic about how much good fortune Lady-Luck owes you! ;)

Your only real options are to either pick an engine in this phase you can afford... or... wait for the second phase of driver & sponsor signing to gain further funds, and then sign an engine in phase two of engine signing.

Right now, the Williams team needs your guidance to lead them through a rebuilding program, which will lead up to eventual championship victories. :)
Dexter249

Post by Dexter249 »

Toleman would like to use
BMW
Customer
Hart "Hart Attack"
Customer 2,950,000
Ford Cosworth DFY
Works
FIAT Group, finding loopholes in the FIA rulebook since it's inception.
BioBiro
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BioBiro »

Special Event - Minardi
Despite selecting the conventional V6 'Tipo 031/2' engine for their 1985 campaign, engine R&D information leaked from paparazzi in Ferrari's Maranello base has caught the eye of Italian minnows Minardi, who have displayed an interest in aiding development of Ferrari's experimental flat-twelve '015T' engine. This is an unprecented arrangement for the Ferrari team, who have never supplied their carefully-engineered engines to a competing team, in modern Formula One.

Fiat S.p.A., who control the Formula One engine development program that supply the Ferrari team, have authorized five potential contracts - each with unique stipulations - for Minardi to choose from. All of the proposals are for works control of the 015T engine, for the 1985 season.

In an attempt to lighten what is otherwise a very serious business negotiation, this journalist has named each of Minardi's options after a popular song released the year previous:

* "Yah Mo B There". Minardi will receive the engines at no cost. Minardi will loan the Ferrari team a portion of their development & testing time. Whenever there is more than one D&T opportunity available before an upcoming race, one of those D&T opportunities will be dedicated to the Ferrari team, if they wish to use it. Minardi will pay the cost of these D&T opportunities. For these D&T opportunities, the Minardi team's engineering staff will be at the disposal of the Ferrari team, who may choose spend the D&T opportunity as if it were their own; Ferrari may choose any of their usual D&T opportunities for the Minardi team to undertake for them. If the Ferrari team choose - in the form of written approval - not to use the extra D&T opportunity on offer at a race weekend, only then may the Minardi team use it for themselves. For example: 1 D&T available before the next race = Minardi get it; 2 D&Ts before the next race = Minardi get 1, Ferrari get 1, Minardi pay for both; 3 D&Ts before next race = Minardi gets 2, Ferrari get 1, Minardi pays for all three.

* "Sunglasses at Night". Minardi will receive the engines at no cost. Minardi will provide the Ferrari team with a one-time immediate transfer of engineering knowledge, in the form of a package of aerodynamic and mechanical tricks & techniques that are present on the M185 and missing from the 156/85. This package of knowledge is estimated to make improvements of between 3-6% downforce increase, 5-10% drag decrease, 3-6% mechanical grip increase and 8-12% reliability increase; all improvements will be applied to Ferrari's 156/85 chassis' with immediate effect. In addition to this, senior figures in Ferrari management are concerned at impressive pre-season testing times set by Minardi's M185; as the 015T's enourmous horsepower is of benefit only on high-speed tracks, Minardi must deliberately cripple their M185 chassis' performance on slow tracks, by immediately reducing their car's downforce by at least 5% and their mechanical grip by at least 9%.

* "Somebody's Watching Me". Minardi will receive the engines at no cost. Although the Minardi team will still be recognized by law, and by the FIA, as an independent team under their own control, Ferrari will use its connections within the Italian media to brand the Minardi team as being a subsidy of the Ferrari team. If the Minardi team run the 015T engines, Ferrari will receive an 'Existing Customer' bonus in all 1986 sponsorship negotiations with any of Minardi's Italian sponsors and suppliers from the year previous. In addition to this, Ferrari will introduce domestic non-F1 sponsorship from Biopoint and Riello to re-badge the engines throughout 1985 as 'Biopoint-Riello 015T'. Both of these sponsors do not currently sponsor the Ferrari team, but will both be available in 1986, and are both guaranteed to provide either the highest - or second highest - amount of sponsorship income a non-special supplementary sponsor can provide; the Ferrari team will also receive an 'Existing Customer' bonus to both these sponsors in their 1986 sponsor negotiations.

* "The Glamorous Life". Minardi will receive the engines at no cost. However, Minardi must perform sufficient development and testing on the engine to meet improvement targets set by the Ferrari parent company; these required targets are: a minimum horsepower increase of 40HP (a minimum total engine horsepower of 1,514HP), a minimum weight decrease of 34kg (a maximum total engine weight of 190kg) and a minimum reliability increase of 20% (a minimum total engine reliability of 65%). If the Minardi team fail to meet these targets, they will be blacklisted from signing a 015T supply deal in the future, permanently.

* "99 Luftballons". The supply cost of the 015T to the Ferrari team was considerably lower than that any of Ferrari's other F1 engines, and most competing engines, due to the existing stock of 015 units. With this in mind, if Minardi are willing to pay two-and-a-half times the supply cost of the engine (a total of £9,225,005), then no further concessions will be considered necessary. Although the majority of the money will go to Fiat - who finance the engine R&D projects - the Ferrari team will receive 35% of the money paid by Minardi to the Ferrari parent company (£3,228,752), as a commission for their role in organizing this arrangement.

* "I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues". Reject the above proposals, and do without the 015T for 1985.

The Minardi team are requested to respond to this event.
Aislabie

Post by Aislabie »

BioBiro wrote: * "Yah Mo B There". Minardi will receive the engines at no cost. Minardi will loan the Ferrari team a portion of their development & testing time. Whenever there is more than one D&T opportunity available before an upcoming race, one of those D&T opportunities will be dedicated to the Ferrari team, if they wish to use it. Minardi will pay the cost of these D&T opportunities. For these D&T opportunities, the Minardi team's engineering staff will be at the disposal of the Ferrari team, who may choose spend the D&T opportunity as if it were their own; Ferrari may choose any of their usual D&T opportunities for the Minardi team to undertake for them. If the Ferrari team choose - in the form of written approval - not to use the extra D&T opportunity on offer at a race weekend, only then may the Minardi team use it for themselves. For example: 1 D&T available before the next race = Minardi get it; 2 D&Ts before the next race = Minardi get 1, Ferrari get 1, Minardi pay for both; 3 D&Ts before next race = Minardi gets 2, Ferrari get 1, Minardi pays for all three.

I would like to choose this one, please.
BioBiro
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BioBiro »

Aislabie wrote:
BioBiro wrote: * "Yah Mo B There".
I would like to choose this one, please.
Very good, Sir~. Excellent choice. I hope the Ferrari team is happy with this arrangement, also :twisted:.

As part of this deal, Minardi have desired to release Nicola Larini from his contract with the team. Word has it, he is unimpressed. Regardless, Larini will be available to prospective teams in the second phase of driver signing, and the team have refunded him his sponsorship.
Collieafc

Post by Collieafc »

BioBiro wrote:
Collieafc wrote:Well given how screwed over Williams were by the sponsorship rolls, theres not much choice but to go hard or go home. I would assume the balance would be healthier after the 2nd RNGs?
That's the rough-and-tumble world of Formula One, sadly. One minute you're a hero, the next... you're just the dirt on the pavement. You scored ten points in the constructor's championship, last season, and finished eighth; you must be realistic about how much good fortune Lady-Luck owes you! ;)

Your only real options are to either pick an engine in this phase you can afford... or... wait for the second phase of driver & sponsor signing to gain further funds, and then sign an engine in phase two of engine signing.

Right now, the Williams team needs your guidance to lead them through a rebuilding program, which will lead up to eventual championship victories. :)

In that case, Williams will hold fire until the second round of engines before placing a bid
DanielPT wrote:Life usually expires after 400 meters and always before reaching 2 laps or so. In essence, Life is short.
Ice1Racing

Post by Ice1Racing »

Brabham will wait for phase 2
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

Spirit will attempt to take one of the Hart British-only engine deals. If this is unavailable, the Cosworth DFY will be sought out.

If neither is available, Spirit will wait until the second round.
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
BioBiro
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BioBiro »

Engine Signing Results - Set One (Of Two)
OK, easy ones first~!

Ferrari sign their familiar, in-house 031/2 V6 turbos.

Minardi will be running and developing Ferrari's prototype flat-twelve turbo 015T units.

While Alfa Romeo will have works control of the official 890T V8s, their sister team - Osella Squadra Corse Alfa - have a semi-works arrangement with Alfa, to use the engines.

BMW has paid a hefty price for the excellent new M14 engine, and fellow Germans, Zakspeed, will use their own 1500/4 for the first time.

BMW M14 - Customer
Lola - 10% chance
Tyrrell - 78% chance
Toleman - 12% chance
Tyrrell gets it!

Hart 415T - Customer
Ligier - 11% chance
Toleman - 88% chance (Same nationality bonus)
Toleman gets it!

Hart 415T - Customer (British teams-only)
RAM - 50% chance (Same nationality bonus)
Spirit - 50% chance (Same nationality bonus)
Spirit gets it!

RAM therefore gets the remaining set of British-only Hart engines!

tl;dr

Ferrari signed Ferrari Tipo 031/2 – Works engines.
Canon Tyrrell signed BMW M14 – Customer engines.
DeLonghi Alfa Romeo signed Alfa Romeo 890T - Works engines.
BMW signed BMW M14 - Works engines.
Osella Squadra Corse Alfa signed Alfa Romeo 890T – Semi-Works engines.
Barclay Toleman signed Hart 415T – Customer engines.
Spirit signed Hart 415T – Customer engines.
Minardi signed Ferrari 015T - Works engines.
RAM signed Hart 415T – Customer engines.
Zakspeed signed Zakspeed 1500/4 – Works engines.

:D

The BMW M14 semi-works, naturally-aspirated Ford Cosworth DFY works, and both Alfa Romeo 890T customer deals go unloved, and will be available to all in phase two.

McLaren, Brabham, Lotus, Williams, Arrows, Ligier and Lola have yet to sign an engine supplier, and will be the only teams to take part in phase two of engine signing!
BioBiro
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BioBiro »

Tyre & Fuel Supplier Signing
Ahh~, let's take a break from all this fast-paced action, and enjoy some nice gentle tyre and fuel supplier signing. We'll do them both at the same time, to make life easier. No phases to this one - everything happens here. If you fail to sign a tyre or fuel supplier, we just go round-and-round until you do! Heh~, I love re-using the post text I wrote last season; save so much time... I wonder if anyone reads this bit.

Michelin have left Formula One, after clinching both first and second positions in the Constructor’s Championship. With only two tyre suppliers remaining in Formula One, Pirelli have surprisingly begun offering development contracts to potential teams, in an effort to improve their competitiveness after a dismal 1984 – and perhaps to one-up competitor, Goodyear, who have consequently slightly-lowered their prices for 1985.

More information on tyre development is available at the start of the thread, in the D&T (Development & Testing) post, and the Engines, Engine Development & Tyre Development post.

All fuel deals are customer deals; there is no development or testing associated with them.

To sign tyre and fuel suppliers, just list them, like this:

Code: Select all

'Phil-Collins-Is-Still-Cool Motorsport' wish to sign:
Pirelli - Semi-Works
Goodyear
Pirelli - Customer

Agip
Shell
Valvoline

OK~!

What do these deal types mean?

Works tyre deals…
  • Tyre development & testing is available to you.
  • You will not be charged for any tyre development & testing you perform; as a reward for loyality, tyre compound R&D costs are entirely subsidized for works teams by Pirelli, this season.
  • You will receive upgrades throughout the season.

Semi-works tyre deals…
  • Tyre development & testing is available to you.
  • You will be charged your standard D&T Opportunity costs for any tyre development & testing you perform.

Customer tyre deals…
  • Tyre development & testing is not available to you.

Tyre Suppliers
Goodyear
Nationality: United States
Dry Grip: 80%, Wet Grip: 65%
Deals offered:
Customer - £1,025,000 – Supply capacity: Nine teams

Pirelli
Nationality: Italian
Dry Grip: 60%, Wet Grip: 40%
Deals offered:
Works - £2,100,000 – Supply capacity: Two teams onlyRequirement: Must have been Pirelli customers in 1984.
Semi-Works - £1,700,000 – Supply capacity: Two teams only
Customer - £500,000 – Supply capacity: (Unlimited teams)

Note: Pirelli customers in 1984 were: Arrows, Ligier, Spirit, Osella Squadra Corse Alfa, RAM and Minardi.

Fuel Suppliers
Shell
Nationality: Dutch
Performance: 70%
Cost for season: £825,000
Supply capacity: 4 teams only

Castrol
Performance: 80%
Cost for season: £700,000
Requirements: Must be a British or German team.

Antar
Nationality: French
Performance: 45%
Cost for season: £230,000
Supply capacity: 2 teams only
Requirements: Must be a French team.

Elf
Nationality: French
Performance: 85%
Cost for season: £1,050,000
Supply capacity: 3 teams only
Requirements: Must be at least a two-car team.

Agip
Nationality: Italian
Performance: 65%
Cost for season: £625,000
Requirements: Must be an Italian team, or have at least one Italian race driver.

Mobil
Performance: 50%
Cost for season: £590,000
Supply capacity: 3 teams only

Valvoline
Performance: 30%
Cost for season: £195,000
Supply capacity: 2 teams only
Last edited by BioBiro on 15 May 2017, 22:31, edited 1 time in total.
This Could Be You

Post by This Could Be You »

Arrows:
Tyres
1. Pirelli Works
2. Goodyear
3. Pirelli Semi-Works

Fuel
1. Elf
2. Castrol
3. Shell
Your Signature Here

Named after HRT, now on HRT
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Alfa Romeo

Tyres
1.Goodyear
2.Pirelli (Semi Works)
3. Pirelli (Customer)

Fuel
1.Shell
2. ELF
3. Agip
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Tyres:
Goodyear customer
Pirelli Semi works
Pirelli customer

Fuel:
Elf
Antar
Mobil
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Aislabie

Post by Aislabie »

Minardi Bids

Tyres

1. Pirelli (customer)
  2. Goodyear (customer)

Fuel
  1. Agip
  2. Elf
thor97

Post by thor97 »

Lotus wish to sign:
Tyres
Pirelli - Works

Fuel
Castrol
Shell
Mobil
Much Slower than Before
Amazing
BioBiro
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BioBiro »

thor97 wrote:Lotus wish to sign:
Tyres
Pirelli - Works
Mmm~, mmm~

Nuh~, uhh~

Oh, no you don't~

:sassyblackwomanfingerwag:

BioBiro wrote:Pirelli
[...]
Works - £2,100,000 – Supply capacity: Two teams onlyRequirement: Must have been Pirelli customers in 1984.
[...]
Note: Pirelli customers in 1984 were: Arrows, Ligier, Spirit, Osella Squadra Corse Alfa, RAM and Minardi.
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Tyrrell wish to sign:

Goodyear - customer
Pirelli - semi-works
Pirelli - customer

Elf
Castrol
Shell
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
thor97

Post by thor97 »

BioBiro wrote:
thor97 wrote:Lotus wish to sign:
Tyres
Pirelli - Works
Mmm~, mmm~

Nuh~, uhh~

Oh, no you don't~

:sassyblackwomanfingerwag:

[qu :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: ote="BioBiro"]Pirelli
[...]
[...]

:facepalm: :facepalm:
I have no idea what i was thinking im lotus not Arrows
Disregard that bid
Much Slower than Before
Amazing
TheFlyingCaterham

Post by TheFlyingCaterham »

Tyres:
Goodyear
Pirelli Works
Pirelli Customer

Fuel:
Shell
Agip
Mobil
Resident Track Designer Addict

2016 F1Rejects Track Designing Competition Champion
2017 F1Rejects Track Designing Competition Runner-Up

More of a reader than a poster on these forums, so I won't post much compared to others.
CarloSpace
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CarloSpace »

Tyres:
Goodyear
Pirelli customer

Fuel:
Castrol
Shell
Mobil
Valvoline
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Ferrari choices;

Tyres
Goodyear

Fuel:
Elf
Agip
Shell
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
andrew

Post by andrew »

Have the budgets been updated?
BioBiro
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BioBiro »

andrew wrote:Have the budgets been updated?
Sure~ have! :)

Do you feel you have too much money? I can write the RAM team a special event to take some away, if you want? :twisted:
andrew

Post by andrew »

BioBiro wrote:
andrew wrote:Have the budgets been updated?
Sure~ have! :)

Do you feel you have too much money? I can write the RAM team a special event to take some away, if you want? :twisted:

Haha please don't :D . Just not used to having money!

Right RAM will take a risk here (becuase why not)

Tyres: Pirelli works

Fuel:
Castrol
Valvoline
Dom_Wings

Post by Dom_Wings »

Lola

Tyres:
Goodyear Customer
Pirelli Semi-Works
Pirelli Customer

Fuel:
Shell
Mobil
Valvoline
Join the GPR Discord server! https://discord.com/invite/6YDQ3aV
Collieafc

Post by Collieafc »

UPDATED

Williams tyres:
Goodyear,
Pirelli customer

Fuels
Castrol
Elf
shell
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

McLaren will gun for

Tyres
1-Goodyear
2-Pirelli (Works)
3-Pirelli (Semi-Works)

Fuel
1-Shell
2-Mobil
3-Elf
Bertrand Gachot, Pacific, Connew and Piercarlo Ghinzani's No.1 Fan

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
BioBiro
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BioBiro »

FantometteBR wrote:McLaren will gun for
Pew~, pew~, pew~!

FantometteBR wrote:Tyres
2-Pirelli (Works)
^
BioBiro wrote:Pirelli
[...]
[...]
I'll disregard that one, but otherwise your bids are fine.
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

Spirit
Tyres:
Goodyear (customer)
Pirelli (works)
Pirell (customer)

Fuel:
Castrol
Shell
Agip
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
RedEyes504

Post by RedEyes504 »

BMW Bids

Tyres
1. Goodyear
2. Pirelli (Semi-Works)
3. Pirelli (Customer)

Fuel
1. Elf
2. Castrol
3. Shell
Alexander Wurz is timeless and endless and eternal.