ARWS 2019 - DC17 - P9 for DC15-17 deadlines

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
pi314159

Re: ARWS 2019 -- Scandinavian GP. Today Before F1

Post by pi314159 »

Kjellerup demands changes to Scandinavian Grand Prix venue

Mattias Kjellerup has joined fellow ARWS team pricipals Jeremy-Etienne Voeckler and Samuel Sauveterre in their criticism of the As Fartway circuit following a weekend that was marred by several driver injuries, including championship contender Philippe Nicolas.

"There have been two entirely preventable driver injuries today, caused by shambolic marshalling and a general lack of safety features around the track," Kjellerup said. "This track doesn't meet modern standards. It's hardly suitable for a GT event and letting 900hp strong single-seater cars race here was a serious mistake."

"It's a shame that this race hasn't worked. The track layout is spectacular. But some of the barriers consist of cobble walls. All we need are some hay bales and we're back in 1960. I started my career in that crazy series where we'd race Life F1 cars around some pretty questionable tracks and drivers were getting injured every second weekend. A professional series like ARWS shouldn't resemble that one."
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Peak Aeroracing break out of pre-qualifying at As Fartway
Peak Aeroracing have finally done it. The British-based, Kiwi-owned ARWS team has broken their DNQ streak by surging through both qualifying and pre-qualifying to make the Scandinavian Grand Prix grid at As Fartway circuit over the weekend. Drivers Daniel Martins and Gregor Pascal put in good performances off the back of a recent chassis upgrade that saw them qualify 23rd and 24th respectively. Martins would unfortunately crash out early in the day, but Pascal kept running and ended up 7th in the attrition-filled race. Peak Aeroracing technical director Philip Neumann stated that the team will continue to develop the chassis further and are hoping for a repeat qualifying run at Spa in about a month's time.
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
SeedStriker

Post by SeedStriker »

RejectSport wroote:
End of Mid-Season Blues

All smiles, cheering, and champagne by liters! That was the status of the Union Saver Developments' garage after not only a double points finish at the ARWS' Scandinavian GP, but the first podium for the struggling austrian squad. USD boss, Karl Lichter Shultz, was also found alongside the celebrations.

"This has been THE weekend we were expecting. When everything just clicked around, no mechanical gremlins, and our drivers making almost no mistakes around a difficult track as this one. And it's just after two difficult races where we didn't have any pace at all for reasons that we're still investigating within the cars, so it's a testimony of the hardwork of Union Saver Developments as a whole. (Shinobu) Katayama did a sensational race, and (Naoki) Shinjo equalled his best performance up to date, so I can't be more pleased with the team."

Naoki Shinjo wrote:
I'll be brief for Austria and Germany. Same mechanical gremlins with the transmission cut our home race, and the rain in the Norisring washed away any chances to do something relevant. As for Scandinavia, what a race! As always, a strong qualify put us close to the top 10, and this time I didn't lose much at the getaway, but with Shinobu's rocket start, and her superior raw pace, I let her through and concentrated on keeping both cars at sight. Sadly, when I was letting the leaders went through, Basti was a little bit agressive, pushed me off track and lost distance with my teammate. Nothing serius, fortunately, but I'll need to speak with him later, since that could've been the difference between the 4th placed I did end, or be in the podium.
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

Autosport wrote:Rhys Davies to replace injured Mestolio at Venturi in ARWS Belgian Grand Prix

Read more at AUTOSPORT+
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Autosport wrote:Jones labels 2019 a "write off" after failing to pre-qualify

Sammy Jones has labelled his team's 2019 season as a "complete and utter write off" after a first failure to pre-qualify since the 2013 season. The Briton had been aiming for his two young drivers to be scoring semi-regular points in the midfield battle but this latest setback has meant his ambitions have been adjusted.

"I just want this season over and f***ing done with" snapped a clearly irate Jones after pre-qualifying.

"We've spent considerable sums of money chasing performance with a new chassis this year and it's yielding f*** all because we're screwed over by a bullsh*t engine contract that was a complete f***ing lottery when it was originally conceived. Why should we bother spending any more money when it's a complete waste of time? This season is a complete and utter write off and my only interest is what we can do to rebuild for next season. If it ends up being more of the same there's no f***ing point carrying on."
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Team Mecha Official Site wrote:End of point drought for Team Mecha amid chaos

Amidist the chaotic race in the As Fartway during the Scandinavian Grand Prix - which already attracts ire of many team principals due to chaos during the race - Team Mecha was able to overcome the chaos to end their point drought since the start of the season, as Nino Barlini finishes sixth after denied a podium in Germany due to tire-related setback. More...
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Klon wrote:Tomo Kazama is available for any team looking for a replacement driver.
The same applies to Du Lon, if Euromotor agree.

Euromotor will agree with that
Bertrand Gachot, Pacific, Connew and Piercarlo Ghinzani's No.1 Fan

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: ARWS 2019 -- Belgium GP. Race Sunday 20h

Post by Aerond »

2019 ARWS BELGIUM GRAND PRIX

Venue:Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Lenght:6,968m
Race lenght:46 laps
2018 winner:Bastiaan van Nieuwenhuijzen (Kjellerup)

Weekend weather:

Pre-Qualifying: Dry
Qualifying: Dry
Race: Wet - 30%

PRE-QUALIFYING

1. Terry Hawkin (Fusion) -- 1.46.116
2. Nathanael Cameron (Jones) -- 1.46.914 (+0.798)
3. Marcel Agyemang-Badu (Fusion) -- 1.47.644 (+1.528)
4. Shane Walsh (Gillet) -- 1.48.316 (+2.200)
5. Akira Yamamura (Kamaha) -- 1.49.126 (+3.010)
6. Martin McFry (Blokkmonsta) -- 1.49.243 (+3.127)
7. Daniel Martins (Aeroracing) -- 1.49.447 (+3.331)
8. Gary Pacer (Jones) -- 1.50.172 (+4.056)
9. Daniel Melville (Kamaha) -- 1.50.332 (+4.216)
10. Nicolas Steele (Blokkmonsta) -- 1.50.371 (+4.255)
11. Gregor Pascal (Aeroracing) -- 1.50.823 (+4.707)
12. Du Lon (Euromotor) -- 1.50.895 (+4.779)
13. Takuma Taki (Euromotor) -- 1.52.393 (+6.277)
14. Alexandre Dorval (Gillet) -- No time

* In bold, go to main Qualifying
* In italics, avoid Pre-Qualifying at next event

QUALIFYING

1. Alberto Cara (MRT) -- 1.44.251
2. Nino Barlini (Mecha) -- 1.45.216 (+0.965)
3. Bastiaan van Nieuwenhuijzen (Kjellerup) -- 1.45.221 (+0.970)
4. Kenan Ardaoglu (Venturi) -- 1.45.305 (+1.054)
5. Rhys Davies (Venturi) -- 1.45.462 (+1.211)
6. Mark Dagnall (Kjellerup) -- 1.45.463 (+1.212)
7. Terry Hawkin (Fusion) -- 1.45.583 (+1.332)
8. Danny van Rijkens (EVR) -- 1.45.629 (+1.378)
9. Pippa Mann (Voeckler) -- 1.45.706 (+1.455)
10. Naoki Shinjo (USD) -- 1.45.824 (+1.573)
11. Alexey Buyvolov (Simpson) -- 1.45.990 (+1.739)
12. Salvatore Miccoli (MRT) -- 1.46.030 (+1.779)
13. Alessandro Lucarelli (NRE) -- 1.46.425 (+2.174)
14. Dan Greenlaw (Voeckler) -- 1.46.585 (+2.334)
15. Marko Jantscher (NRE) -- 1.46.706 (+2.455)
16. Akira Yamamura (Kamaha) -- 1.47.149 (+2.898)
17. Shinobu Katayama (USD) -- 1.47.347 (+3.096)
18. Marcel Agyemang-Badu (Fusion) -- 1.47.583 (+3.332)
19. John Bean (Mecha) -- 1.47.593 (+3.342)
20. Hansuke Shioya (EVR) -- 1.47.964 (+3.713)
21. Daniel Melville (Kamaha) -- 1.48.001 (+3.750)
22. Nathanael Cameron (Jones) -- 1.48.040 (+3.789)
23. Jesus Plaza (RLR) -- 1.48.443 (+4.192)
24. Jean-Luc Schiller (Simpson) -- 1.48.528 (+4.277)
25. Gianluigi Pazzini (RLR) -- 1.48.804 (+4.553)
26. Gary Pacer (Jones) -- 1.49.078 (+4.827)
DNQ. Martin McFry (Blokkmonsta) -- 1.49.813 (+5.562)
DNQ. Nicolas Steele (Blokkmonsta) -- 1.51.050 (+6.799)

* In Bold, have to run in Pre-Q at next event

RACE

1. Mark Dagnall (Kjellerup) -- 1h 29m 59.765
2. Alberto Cara (MRT) -- +41.975
3. Dan Greenlaw (Voeckler) -- +53.201
4. Salvatore Miccoli (MRT) -- +1 Lap
5. Alessandro Lucarelli (NRE) -- +1 Lap
6. Nino Barlini (Mecha) -- +1 Lap
7. Shinobu Katayama (USD) -- +1 Lap
8. Marcel Agyemang-Badu (Fusion) -- +1 Lap
9. Daniel Melville (Kamaha) -- +1 Lap
10. Jean-Luc Schiller (Simpson) -- +1 Lap
11. Gary Pacer (Jones) -- +2 Laps
DNF. Jesus Plaza (RLR) -- Transmission
DNF. Nathanael Cameron (Jones) -- Transmission
DNF. Marko Jantscher (NRE) -- Accident
DNF. Gianluigi Pazzini (RLR) -- Accident
DNF. Hansuke Shioya (EVR) -- Transmission
DNF. Pippa Mann (Voeckler) -- Accident
DNF. Rhys Davies (Venturi) -- Accident
DNF. Terry Hawkin (Fusion) -- Oil leak
DNF. John Bean (Mecha) -- Transmission
DNF. Bastiaan van Nieuwenhuijzen (Kjellerup) -- Accident
DNF. Alexey Buyvolov (Simpson) -- Engine
DNF. Danny van Rijkens (EVR) -- Accident
DNF. Naoki Shinjo (USD) -- Transmission
DNF. Akira Yamamura (Kamaha) -- Transmission
DNF. Kenan Ardaoglu (Venturi) -- Accident

Fastest Lap: Rhys Davies (Venturi) -- 1.53.353
DOTR: Nino Barlini: He got a Mecha, plant it on the first row of the grid, got the lead and then got points.
ROTR: Venturi: Both drivers suicided themselves when on the way for a historical result.

Penalties:

Achievements:

Prison Break: Fusion
The Hero We Deserve: Gillet, Euromotor
Freefall: RLR
The Pretender: Blokkmonsta
Hogger: MRT
Cameo: Venturi
Quick learner: MRT, Mecha
The choke: Venturi
Rebound: MRT
Blew the doors off: EVR
Last edited by Aerond on 05 Nov 2017, 20:44, edited 2 times in total.
Tread lightly in ARWS. Every decision might be your last.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Kay Lon wrote:My lovely wife, who has fulfilled the most audacious task of returning to motorsport after giving birth to twins, deserves better than this. Week after week, she continues to make the best of the questionable material she is given, only for Takuma Taki to drag her down. Euromotor's management must act quickly and release Taki. With a better teammate, Euromotor may get a chance to advance past prequalifying.
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

I will withdraw from this series. Thanks for all the "fun", but I don't think I will be able to carry my team furthermore.

I pledge Venturi to be given to no-one, for it to go under autopilot, and for it's assets to be evaporised at the end of the season. If this is not met, it will withdraw immediately.
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
Dom_Wings

Post by Dom_Wings »

I will enter the waiting list, in the hopes I might get a shot at ARWS before 2025 :P
Join the GPR Discord server! https://discord.com/invite/6YDQ3aV
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

Reject_Dom wrote:I will enter the waiting list, in the hopes I might get a shot at ARWS before 2025 :P

Are we talking real life 2025 or ARWS 2025? :p
Dom_Wings

Post by Dom_Wings »

The former :D
Join the GPR Discord server! https://discord.com/invite/6YDQ3aV
novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: ARWS 2019 -- Belgium GP. Race Results P7.

Post by novitopoli »

La Gazzetta dello Sport wrote:Scuderia Adriatica to enter ARWS in 2020

Since Il Barone Rampante's buyout by the French conglomerate Voeckler Grand Prix Engineering at the end of the 2016 season, three years have passed without any Italian team in the AutoReject World Series' roster. This is set to change, though, as Scuderia Adriatica will enter the series at the beginning of next year, as announced at a press conference during the ARWS Belgium GP weekend. The Bari-based outfit is mostly known for its partnership with Subaru in the FIA Endurance Challenge and in Formula E, where the team also racked a race win courtesy of Nico Hülkenberg.

"We've been planning this step for one and a half years. That's why we also bought out the Bangelia team's former headquarters in our hometown Bari, which we renovated and expanded over the first half of 2019" Adriatica CEO Marco Benciani stated. "ARWS is one of the most important stages in motor racing, and we're glad to be a part of it. We're already been working on our 2020 challenger - our goal is for Adriatica's signature yellow-black liveries to grace the race grids as often as possible." Apart from that, concrete plans on chassis, engine and drivers haven't been confirmed yet by the team.
sw3ishida wrote:Jolyon Palmer brought us closer as a couple, for which I am grateful.

Ataxia wrote:
Londoner wrote:Something I've thought about - what happens to our canon should we have a worldwide recession or some other outside event?

We'll be fine. It's Canon, non Kodak.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: ARWS 2019 -- Germany GP. Results P6. DC10 Thursday 19th

Post by Klon »

www.sportschau.de wrote:Tomo Kazama Joins Peak Aeroracing

In a social media announcement, Peak Aeroracing Engineering announced that they have parted ways with Gregor Pascal with immediate effect. His replacement is ARWS race winner Tomo Kazama, who currently competes successfully with Ford-CWG Team Macmillan in the Rolex GT Super Series.

Kazama herself commented on Twitter and informed her fans that she is going to compete in both series in order to "impress my lovely Nathan". As the calendar of these two series clash only on 13 October, 2019, this double-duty effort should be doable for the controversal Japanese F2 and F3 champion.

Yeah, that is a thing:
Gregor Pascal -> OUT
Tomo Kazama -> IN
V8Fan12 will certainly confirm that OOC soon
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

RejectSport wrote:Pascal "shocked" at Aeroracing Decision

Former Aeroracing driver Gregor Pascal has expressed shock and disappointment at being released from the squad earlier today. The Swiss driver was replaced by former F2 and F3 champion Tomo Kazama in a move that surprised many pundits.

"It's a shame it had to end like this", lamented Pascal. "The team gave me absolutely no warning, and I've done my best despite the equipment we've been given to deal with. At the end of the day, it's their decision, but I feel like I've been very poorly treated in all this."

Pascal's manager, MRT Team Manager Don Rennis, was more scathing of the move, and went further to criticise the team as a whole.

"Peak Motorsport are one of the worst teams ever to grace this sport, and an embarrassment to the series", said an irate Rennis. "They've taken a championship-challenging squad and turned it into a joke. It just so happens that the punchline is at the expense of my client Gregor Pascal in exchange for a washed-up has-been. Our focus now is to find Gregor a seat deserving of his talents and move on from this circus."
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

Scandinavian Grand Prix in trouble?

After the 2019 Scandinavian Grand Prix at Norwegian venue finished with two injured drivers and multiple criticism,
it is believed ARWS authority Daniel Prieto has taken action and is looking for an alternative venue to celebrate the event, if not drop it altogether from the calendar. Fed up with the incidents that marred otherwise what's a spectacular race, Prieto's believed to be looking for a suitable substitute in either Sweden or Finland, with Mantorp Park and Helsinki thought to have offered themselves as potential candidates. If the change of venue happens, it could also mean trouble for Venturi, as the deal with Norwegian investors is on the condition there's a race in Norwegian soil. None of the parties were available to discuss the matter at the moment of writing.
V8fan12

Re: ARWS 2019 -- Germany GP. Results P6. DC10 Thursday 19th

Post by V8fan12 »

Klon wrote:
www.sportschau.de wrote:Tomo Kazama Joins Peak Aeroracing

In a social media announcement, Peak Aeroracing Engineering announced that they have parted ways with Gregor Pascal with immediate effect. His replacement is ARWS race winner Tomo Kazama, who currently competes successfully with Ford-CWG Team Macmillan in the Rolex GT Super Series.

Kazama herself commented on Twitter and informed her fans that she is going to compete in both series in order to "impress my lovely Nathan". As the calendar of these two series clash only on 13 October, 2019, this double-duty effort should be doable for the controversal Japanese F2 and F3 champion.

Yeah, that is a thing:
Gregor Pascal -> OUT
Tomo Kazama -> IN
V8Fan12 will certainly confirm that OOC soon

Yup, this is confirmed.
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

At least the last place isn't with us (currently)

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: ARWS 2019 -- Belgium GP Results P7. Monaco after Brazil

Post by Aerond »

2019 ARWS Monaco GRAND PRIX

Venue:Circuit de Monaco
Lenght:3,337m
Race lenght:96 laps
2018 winner:Bastiaan van Nieuwenhuijzen (Kjellerup)

Weekend weather:

Race: Dry

PRE-QUALIFYING

1. Akira Yamamura (Kamaha) -- 1.21.863
2. Jesus Plaza (RLR) -- 1.22.079 (+0.216)
3. Nathanael Cameron (Jones) -- 1.22.302 (+0.439)
4. Martin McFry (Blokkmonsta) -- 1.22.484 (+0.621)
5. Shane Walsh (Gillet) -- 1.22.490 (+0.627)
6. Alexandre Dorval (Gillet) -- 1.22.918 (+1.055)
7. Gary Pacer (Jones) -- 1.23.141 (+1.278)
8. Daniel Martins (Aeroracing) -- 1.23.493 (+1.630)
9. Tomo Kazama (Aeroracing) -- 1.23.843 (+1.980)
10. Daniel Melville (Kamaha) -- 1.24.463 (+2.600)
11. Gianluigi Pazzini (RLR) -- 1.24.586 (+2.723)
12. Du Lon (Euromotor) -- 1.24.901 (+3.038)
13. Nicolas Steele (Blokkmonsta) -- 1.25.082 (+3.219)
14. Takuma Taki (Euromotor) -- 1.25.917 (+4.094)

QUALIFYING

1. Bastiaan van Nieuwenhuijzen (Kjellerup) -- 1.19.665
2. Terry Hawkin (Fusion) -- 1.20.225 (+0.560)
3. Alberto Cara (MRT) -- 1.20.316 (+0.651)
4. Dan Greenlaw (Voeckler) -- 1.20.320 (+0.655)
5. Salvatore Miccoli (MRT) -- 1.20.369 (+0.704)
6. Mark Dagnall (Kjellerup) -- 1.20.539 (+0.8749
7. Nino Barlini (Mecha) -- 1.20.670 (+1.005)
8. Fredo Mestolio (Venturi) -- 1.20.888 (+1.223)
9. Naoki Shinjo (USD) -- 1.20.929 (+1.264)
10. Alessandro Lucarelli (NRE) -- 1.20.983 (+1.318)
11. Marko Jantscher (NRE) -- 1.21.035 (+1.370)
12. Kenan Ardaoglu (Venturi) -- 1.21.141 (+1.476)
13. Pippa Mann (Voeckler) -- 1.21.416 (+1.751)
14. Hansuke Shioya (EVR) -- 1.21.473 (+1.808)
15. Danny van Rijkens (EVR) -- 1.21.502 (+1.837)
16. Nathanael Cameron (Jones) -- 1.21.643 (+1.978)
17. Alexey Buyvolov (Simpson) -- 1.21.678 (+2.013)
18. John Bean (Mecha) -- 1.21.687 (+2.022)
19. Shinobu Katayama (USD) -- 1.21.764 (+2.099)
20. Akira Yamamura (Kamaha) -- 1.21.820 (+2.155)
21. Marcel Agyemang-Badu (Fusion) -- 1.21.946 (+2.281)
22. Jesus Plaza (RLR) -- 1.22.565 (+2.900)
23. Jean-Luc Schiller (Simpson) -- 1.22.649 (+2.984)
24. Shane Walsh (Gillet) -- 1.22.655 (+2.990)
25. Gary Pacer (Jones) -- 1.22.824 (+3.159)
26. Gianluigi Pazzini (RLR) -- 1.22.835 (+3.170)
DNQ. Alexandre Dorval (Gillet) -- 1.23.451 (+3.786)
DNQ. Daniel Melville (Kamaha) -- 1.23.720 (+4.055)

RACE

1. Bastiaan van Nieuwenhuijzen (Kjellerup) - 2h 13m 11.511
2. Terry Hawkin (Fusion) -- +55.736
3. Mark Dagnall (Kjellerup) -- +1 Lap
4. Alessandro Lucarelli (NRE) -- +2 Laps
5. Dan Greenlaw (Voeckler) -- +2 Laps
6. Alexey Buyvolov (Simpson) -- +3 Laps
7. Marcel Agyemang-Badu (Fusion) -- +3 Laps
8. Nathanael Cameron (Jones) -- +3 Laps
9. Marko Jantscher (NRE) -- +3 Laps
10. Naoki Shinjo (USD) -- +3 Laps
11. Fredo Mestolio (Venturi) -- +3 Laps
12. Akira Yamamura (Kamaha) -- +3 Laps
13. Hansuke Shioya (EVR) -- +4 Laps
14. Pippa Mann (Voeckler) -- +4 Laps
15. John Bean (Mecha) -- +5 Laps
16. Jean-Luc Schiller (Simpson) -- +5 Laps
17. Gianluigi Pazzini (RLR) -- +5 Laps
DNF. Shinobu Katayama (USD) -- Engine
DNF. Shane Walsh (Gillet) -- Suspension
DNF. Kenan Ardaoglu (Venturi) -- Transmission
DNF. Nino Barlini (Mecha) -- Puncture
DNF. Salvatore Miccoli (MRT) -- Transmission
DNF. Danny van Rijkens (EVR) -- Accident
DNF. Gary Pacer (Jones) -- Accident
DNF. Alberto Cara (MRT) -- Accident

Fastest Lap: Bastiaan van Nieuwenhuijzen (Kjellerup) -- 1.18.869
DOTR: Nino Barlini (Mecha) -- Brilliant drive as he kept the Mecha in podium position for a good while
ROTR: MRT -- Definitely not their day

Penalties:

Achievements:

The Hero We Deserve: Euromotor, Blokkmonsta
Prison Break: Gillet
Repeat Offender: Kamaha (+10 crdts)
Freefall: Simpson
Homecoming king: Kjellerup
Homecoming prince: Kjellerup
Consolation prize: Voeckler
Hogger: Kjellerup
Cameo: MRT
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

ARWSNews.com wrote:

As Fartway might save their spot: Changes will be made

ARWSNews.com has learned from a close source that As Fartway will probably keep their spot in the calendar for the 2020 season, after some changes to the track safety have been agreed with the championship organizers. The track layout itself won't see any changes, apparently, but rather expanded Run Offs at critical areas, apart from improvements in barriers. More info to follow as soon as we get a detailed view on the changes.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

After another point comes another puncture curse... yet again.
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

FMecha wrote:After another point comes another puncture curse... yet again.

Yup... and Barlini was on the way for 3rd or 4th...
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: ARWS 2019 -- Monaco Results P7. DC12 from 16th Nov 23:59

Post by Aerond »

ARWS plans to attract more sponsors, announces Geographical reorganization for the 2020 season

ARWS organizers have published today what they hope to be the final 2020 calendar, with a couple of changes regarding 2019 in terms of new races, but, more important, a geographical redevelopment in order to achieve a more stability with the transportation budget, as well to allow teams employees to spend more time with their families, as the new calendar will be divided in three big geographical groups.
The new distribution of races also means an expanded calendar, since races can be grouped together much easier than it was before. This will also let teams reorganize themselves twice a season, in order to be able to overcome a bad design and catch up with the other teams, as well as mix up the races a little bit more by letting teams more time mid-season to redevelop the cars. The organizers also plan to introduce more mid-season prices, therefore providing the teams more chances to get funds mid seasons for car development.

The 2020 draft presented by the organization looks like this:

(DC1-DC4 + 2 Pre-Season Tests -dates and location TBD-)
1. 08.03 Jooky Australian Grand Prix - Adelaide Street Circuit
2. 15.03 New South Wales Grand Prix - Mount Panorama Bathurst
3. 29.03 Gran Premio Marlboro de Argentina, Ciudad de Buenos Aires - Circuito Óscar Galvez
4. 05.04 Brahma Brazilian Grand Prix - Sao Paulo Street Circuit
5. 19.04 California Republic Grand Prix - Long Beach Street Circuit
6. 26.04 ARWS Indy 500 km @ Indianapolis Motor Speedway
7. 03.05 Grand Prix of Canada - Toronto Exhibition Place
--------- (DC5-DC8) ---------
8. 07.06 British Grand Prix - Brands Hatch
9. 14.06 Belgian Waffles™ present Grand Prix of Belgium - Spa-Francorchamps
10. 21.06 Monaco Grand Prix - Circuit de Monaco
11. 05.07 Barilla Italian Grand Prix - Monza
12. 12.07 Red Bull Austrian Grand Prix - Laudaring
13. 19.07 Visit Bayern German Grand Prix - Norisring
14. 26.07 Scandinavian Grand Prix - Ås Fartway
--------- (DC9-DC12) ---------
--------- Young Drivers Test at Paul Ricard ----------
15. 06.09 South African Grand Prix - Phakisa Freeway
16. 20.09 KFC Grand Prix of Indonesia - Sentul
17. 27.09 Petronas Grand Prix of Malaysia - Sepang
18. 11.10 Pacific Grand Prix - Suzuka
19. 18.10 JR Japanese Grand Prix - Fuji
20. 25.10 Macau ARWS Grand Prix - Guia Circuit
--------- (DC13-DC18) ---------
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: ARWS 2019 - Monaco P7. DC12 16/11. 2020 calendar publish

Post by Aerond »

Engine Upgrade 7 is now available for factory teams, Upgrade 6 for customer teams.
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: ARWS 2019 - DC12. 2020 calendar published! S.A. GP Sunda

Post by Aerond »

Here's the money each team must spend before the end of the season:

Fusion: 15
Kjellerup: 65
Jones: 560
Voeckler: 405
Simpson: 65
Kamaha: 310
NRE: 5
Aeroracing: 95
Mecha: 225
EVR: 10
Euromotor: 145
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: ARWS 2019 - South Africa LIVE. 2020 calendar published!

Post by Aerond »

2019 ARWS SOUTH AFRICAN GRAND PRIX

Venue:Phakisa Freeway
Lenght:4,240m
Race lenght:75 laps
2018 winner:Alberto Cara (MRT)

Weekend weather:

PRE-QUALIFYING

1. Alexey Buyvolov (Simpson) -- 1.10.976
2. Akira Yamamura (Kamaha) -- 1.11.689 (+0.713)
3. Nathanael Cameron (Jones) -- 1.11.899 (+0.923)
4. Wouter Lamberigts (Blokkmonsta) -- 1.11.934 (+0.958)
5. Martin McFry (Blokkmonsta) -- 1.11.975 (+0.999)

6. Nick Nurmester (Kamaha) -- 1.12.013 (+1.037)
7. Jesus Plaza (RLR) -- 1.12.016 (+1.049)
8. Gary Pacer (Jones) -- 1.12.333 (+1.357)
9. Gianluigi Pazzini (RLR) -- 1.12.498 (+1.522).

10. Daniel Martins (Aeroracing) -- 1.12.852 (+1.876)
11. Tomo Kazama (Aeroracing) -- 1.13.178 (+2.202)
12. Du Lon (Euromotor) -- 1.13.688 (+2.712)
13. Jean-Luc Schiller (Simpson) -- 1.13.733 (+2.757)
14. Takuma Taki (Euromotor) -- 1.13.979 (+3.003)

QUALIFYING

1. Bastiaan van Nieuwenhuijzen (Kjellerup) -- 1.09.185
2. Mark Dagnall (Kjellerup) -- 1.09.533 (+0.348)
3. Alberto Cara (MRT) -- 1.09.776 (+0.591)
4. Terry Hawkin (Fusion) -- 1.09.938 (+0.753)
5. Salvatore Miccoli (MRT) -- 1.10.061 (+0.876)
6. Philippe Nicolas (Voeckler) -- 1.10.256 (+1.071)
7. Kenan Ardaoglu (Venturi) -- 1.10.339 (+1.154)
8. Dan Greenlaw (Voeckler) -- 1.10.423 (+1.238)
9. Fredo Mestolio (Venturi) -- 1.10.449 (+1.264)
10. Danny van Rijkens (EVR) -- 1.10.690 (+1.505)
11. Alessandro Lucarelli (NRE) -- 1.10.854 (+1.669)
12. Nino Barlini (Mecha) -- 1.11.090 (+1.905)
13. Gianluigi Pazzini (RLR) -- 1.11.165 (+1.980)
14. Marcel Agyemang-Badu (Fusion) -- 1.11.175 (+1.990)
15. Naoki Shinjo (USD) -- 1.11.211 (+2.026)
16. Marko Jantscher (NRE) -- 1.11.286 (+2.101)
17. John Bean (Mecha) -- 1.11.372 (+2.187)
18. Shinobu Katayama (USD) -- 1.11.498 (+2.313)
19. Gary Pacer (Jones) -- 1.11.733 (+2.548)
20. Hansuke Shioya (EVR) -- 1.11.769 (+2.584)
21. Nathanael Cameron (Jones) -- 1.11.883 (+2.698)
22. Wouter Lamberigts (Blokkmonsta) -- 1.11.966 (+2.781)
23. Jesus Plaza (RLR) -- 1.12.098 (+2.913)
24. Martin McFry (Blokkmonsta) -- 1.12.173 (+2.988)
25. Shane Walsh (Gillet) -- 1.12.441 (+3.150)
26. Alexandre Dorval (Gillet) -- 1.12.441 (+3.256)

DNQ. Akira Yamamura (Kamaha) -- 1.12.579 (+3.394)
DNQ. Nick Nurmester (Kamaha) -- 1.13.085 (+3.900)

RACE

1. Bastiaan van Nieuwenhuijzen (Kjellerup) -- 1h 31m 45.804
2. Salvatore Miccoli (MRT) -- +1 Lap
3. Phillippe Nicolas (Voeckler) -- +1 Lap
4. Dan Greenlaw (Voeckler) -- +1 Lap
5. Alessandro Lucarelli (NRE) -- +2 Laps
6. Marko Jantscher (NRE) -- +2 Laps
7. Marcel Agyemang-Badu (Fusion) -- +2 Laps
8. Gary Pacer (Jones) -- +2 Laps
9. Nathanael Cameron (Jones) -- +2 Laps
10. Shinobu Katayama (USD) -- +4 Laps
11. Shane Walsh (Gillet) -- +4 Laps
12. Martin McFry (Blokkmonsta) -- +4 Laps
13. Wouter Lamberigts (Blokkmonsta) -- +4 Laps
14. John Bean (Mecha) -- +5 Laps
DNF. Fredo Mestolio (Venturi) -- Electrical
DNF. Mark Dagnall (Kjellerup) -- Accident
DNF. Jesus Plaza (RLR) -- Transmission
DNF. Alexandre Dorval (Gillet) -- Loose Wheel
DNF. Gianluigi Pazzini (RLR) -- Puncture
DNF. Naoki Shinjo (USD) -- Suspension
DNF. Terry Hawkin (Fusion) -- Accident
DNF. Alberto Cara (MRT) -- Accident
DNF. Nino Barlini (Mecha) -- Water Leak
DNF. Kenan Ardaoglu (Venturi) -- Engine
DNF. Danny van Rijkens (EVR) -- Engine
DNF. Hansuke Shioya (EVR) -- Loose Wheel

Fastest Lap: Bastiaan van Nieuwenhuijzen (Kjellerup) -- 1.11.238
DOTR: Salvatore Miccoli (MRT) -- Saved a spin to score the first podium of his ARWS career
ROTR: Mark Dagnall (Kjellerup) -- A bit more patience with the lapped guys would have meant another win... a little more...

Penalties:

Achievements:

By the skiin of their teeth: Simpson
Repeat Offender: Kamaha (+15 crdts), Jones
Prison Break: Kamaha
Freefall: Gillet
The Pretender: Kamaha
Reverse Lockout: Gillet
Headliner: Kjellerup
Hogger: Voeckler, NRE
Ohai Manfred: Blokkmonsta, USD
Cameo: EVR
Winslol: Kjellerup
Mr Consistent: Voeckler, NRE
Young gun: MRT
Exit Stage Window: Fusion
The Choke: Kjellerup
Participation Award: EVR
Run for the border: EVR
Last edited by Aerond on 03 Dec 2017, 16:42, edited 1 time in total.
FantometteBR

Re: ARWS 2019 - South Africa P7. Next one: Brazil

Post by FantometteBR »

Euromotor wants the engine upgrade that its allotted if that's one

TomDilain

Post by TomDilain »

Can I be added to the waiting list? Thank you
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by SuperAguri »

Barii Mori wrote:I go to hospital for some major operation and am ordered to relax, so I go to the Japanese mountains and ignore news and TV and when I do I find out that the management I left screwed up. We did score points so I am happy with that, although scoring points whilst retiring is like losing 5 yen but finding 10yen.... I will be spending big to recover the season or my name is not Mori.

The double DNQ was embarrassing for the whole team, we struggled big time despite getting qualifying times in Pre Qualifying. I will be investigating it...

I will be looking at the races I missed and writing them in my column in Autosport Japanm.
<@Ataxia> these people are making a mess of their crepe suzettes
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

TomDilain wrote:Can I be added to the waiting list? Thank you

Of course, done :)
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

FantometteBR wrote:Euromotor wants the engine upgrade that its allotted if that's one

You've bought upgrade 3, which is all your budget allowed for.
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: ARWS 2019 - Brazil Live Now!

Post by Aerond »

2019 ARWS BRAZILIAN GRAND PRIX

Venue:Circuito Anhembi de Sao Paulo
Lenght:4,080m
Race lenght:79 Laps
2018 winner:Phillippe Nicolas (MRT)

Weekend weather:

PRE-QUALIFYING

1. Alexey Buyvolov (Simpson) -- 1.16.506
2. Jesus Plaza (RLR) -- 1.16.625 (+0.119)
3. Gianluigi Pazzini (RLR) -- 1.16.669 (+0.163)

4. Jean-Luc Schiller (Simpson) -- 1.17.114 (+0.608)
5. Gary Pacer (Jones) -- 1.17.140 (+0.634)

6. Martin McFry (Blokkmonsta) -- 1.17.421 (+0.915)
7. Nathanael Cameron (Jones) -- 1.17.502 (+0.996)
8. Tomo Kazama (Aeroracing) -- 1.17.580 (+1.074)
9. Shane Walsh (Gillet) -- 1.17.819 (+1.313)
10. Alexandre Dorval (Gillet) -- 1.17.939 (+1.433)
11. Daniel Martins (Aeroracing) -- 1.18.148 (+1.642)
12. Du Lon (Euromotor) -- 1.19.047 (+2.541)
13. Takuma Taki (Euromotor) -- 1.19.292 (+2.786)
14. Wouter Lamberigts (Blokkmonsta) -- No Time

QUALIFYING

1. Bastiaan van Nieuwenhuijzen (Kjellerup) -- 1.14.949
2. Mark Dagnall (Kjellerup) -- 1.15.151 (+0.202)
3. Alberto Cara (MRT) -- 1.15.393 (+0.444)
4. Salvatore Miccoli (MRT) -- 1.15.431 (+0.482)
5. Phillippe Nicolas (Voeckler) -- 1.15.504 (+0.555)
6. Terry Hawkin (Fusion) -- 1.15.540 (+0.591)
7. Dan Greenlaw (Voeckler) -- 1.15.707 (+0.758)
8. Nino Barlini (Mecha) -- 1.15.823 (+0.874)
9. Marko Jantscher (NRE) -- 1.16.019 (+1.070)
10. Fredo Mestolio (Venturi) -- 1.16.147 (+1.198)
11. Kenan Ardaoglu (Venturi) -- 1.16.148 (+1.199)
12. Alessandro Lucarelli (NRE) -- 1.16.192 (+1.243)
13. Naoki Shinjo (USD) -- 1.16.264 (+1.315)
14. Marcel Agyemang-Badu (Fusion) -- 1.16.247 (+1.478)
15. Danny van Rijkens (EVR) -- 1.16.503 (+1.554)
16. Alexey Buyvolov (Simpson) -- 1.16.542 (+1.593)
17. John Bean (Mecha) -- 1.16.547 (+1.598)
18. Nathanael Cameron (Jones) -- 1.16.703 (+1.754)
19. Gianluigi Pazzini (RLR) -- 1.16.744 (+1.795)
20. Shinobu Katayama (USD) -- 1.16.909 (+1.960)
21. Gary Pacer (Jones) -- 1.17.055 (+2.106)
22. Jean-Luc Schiller (Simpson) -- 1.17.145 (+2.196)
23. Nick Nurmester (Kamaha) -- 1.17.177 (+2.228)
24. Hansuke Shioya (EVR) -- 1.17.340 (+2.391)
25. Jesus Plaza (RLR) -- 1.17.380 (+2.431)
26. Akira Yamamura (Kamaha) -- 1.17.385 (+2.436)
DNQ. Daniel Martins (Aeroracing) -- 1.17.859 (+2.910)
DNQ. Tomo Kazama (Aeroracing) -- 1.18.023 (+3.074)

RACE

1. Mark Dagnall (Kjellerup) -- 1h 43m 40.502
2. Alberto Cara (MRT) -- +44.922
3. Salvatore Miccoli (MRT) -- +1 Lap (*)
4. Phillippe Nicolas (Voeckler) -- +1 Lap (*)
5. Alessandro Lucarelli (NRE) -- +1 Lap
6. Fredo Mestolio (Venturi) -- +1 Lap
7. Kenan Ardaoglu (Venturi) -- +1 Lap
8. Nathanael Cameron (Jones) -- +1 Lap
9. Marcel Agyemang-Badu (Fusion) -- +1 Lap
10. Alexey Buyvolov (Simpson) -- +2 Laps
11. Naoki Shinjo (USD) -- +2 Laps
12. Gary Pacer (Jones) -- +2 Laps
13. Nick Nurmester (Kamaha) -- +2 Laps
14. Jean-Luc Schiller (Simpson) -- +2 Laps
15. Danny van Rijkens (EVR) -- +3 Laps
16. Shinobu Katayama (USD) -- +3 Laps
17. Hansuke Shioya (EVR) -- +4 Laps
DNF. John Bean (Mecha) -- Transmission
DNF. Marko Jantscher (NRE) -- Engine
DNF. Bastiaan van Nieuwenhuijzen (Kjellerup) -- Accident
DNF. Akira Yamamura (Kamaha) -- Puncture
DNF. Terry Hawkin (Fusion) -- Transmission
DNF. Gianluigi Pazzini (RLR) -- Accident
DNF. Jesus Plaza (RLR) -- Throttle
DNF. Dan Greenlaw (Voeckler) -- Engine
DNF. Nino Barlini (Mecha) -- Transmission

Fastest Lap: Bastiaan van Nieuwenhuijzen (Kjellerup) -- 1.16.190
DOTR: Salvo Miccoli; A merciless drive for 2nd only marred by a 40 cent piece of cable.
ROTR: Gianluigi Pazzini ; He just crashed because he locked tyres while trying to avoid a stopping car :L

Penalties:

Achievements:

Minute Man: Euromotor
The hero we deserve: Blokkmonsta
Prison Break: RLR
By the skin of their teeth: Gillet
Hard Charger: Jones
Freefall: Kamaha
The pretender: Aeroracing
Headliner: Kjellerup
Repeat offender: Jones (+5 crds), RLR
Hogger: MRT
Cameo: Mecha
Mr. Consistent: NRE
Jdub please: Voeckler
Young gun: MRT
TomWazzleshaw

Re: ARWS 2019 - Brazil Results P7. Argentina next weekend

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

RejectSport wrote:Faulty Anderson plug caused Miccoli failure

MRT Team Manager Don Rennis has revealed today that a faulty Anderson plug was the cause of Salvatore Miccoli's heartbreaking last lap failure at the Brazilian Grand Prix. The Italian rookie sensation was on his way to his second runner-up finish in a row when his M10 ground to a halt halfway through the 79th and final lap of the race. Rennis also revealed that the plug in question was a critical component in the team's wiring, explaining the other issues Miccoli had in the car.

"We had concerns with our fuel mixture controls from very on in the race after one of the Anderson plugs connecting the system started to play up, and Salvo was doing a fantastic job to manage it," noted Rennis. "He lost the ability to manage fuel mixture early on, which made saving fuel very difficult. We knew we were in trouble about 10 laps from the end, but we made the decision to push on for a result, and it's unfortunate that we fell just short. Even so, I'm proud of how much he's grown this year, and we look forward to great things next year."

With just three races to go, MRT have become one of the form teams in the second half of 2019, which according to Rennis bodes well for the team's chances in 2020.

"We knew we faced an uphill battle for the start of the year, but to the credit of all the guys back at Cologne and Munich, we never gave up. We're now clearly the second-best car out there, and every experimental part we're putting on the car is improving its performance. With more developments to come before 2020, it will put us in strong stead for next year."

The next race of the ARWS season will be the Argentine Grand Prix at Buenos Aries, with MRT 23 points arrears of Voeckler for 2nd place in the constructors' title.

AutoFiction wrote:ARWS WRAP: To Daihatsu to Daihatsnot?

After a relative quiet summer period in the ARWS paddock, tempers seemingly erupted overnight, and none so more dramatic than the bust-up between Union Saver Developments boss Karl Lichter Shultz and the head of the Daihatsu ARWS engine program, Akemi Nishiwaki. It's been alleged that Shultz got into a war of words with Nishiwaki, accusing the manufacturer for supplying sub-standard parts to the team in recent rounds. Nishiwaki allegedly then fired back, stating that USD have been falling behind in the planned engine development program since the start of the season, leaving customers Eric Vincent Racing with the bulk of the work. USD crew members and local race officials had to separate the two before they came to blows, but many believe that this could be the beginning of the end of the relationship between USD and Daihatsu.

ARWS WRAP: The Italian Job

While the other top teams are aiming for stability heading into the 2019-2020 off-season, rumours of wholesale changes are abound at Fusion-Lotto Racing, with word that both drivers could be on the way out. It's long been held that relationships between the team and reigning champion Terry Hawkin continue to sink to new lows, and it's now expected that the Brit will return home to Jones Racing for 2019. However, it's now also believed that Marcel Ageymang-Badu's management are increasingly unhappy with the lack of progress at the squad, and are now looking at potentially moving elsewhere for 2020.

In their place, there have been murmurs of an all-Italian lineup for the squad next year. Team manager Miguel Rocha has allegedly made overtures towards current NRE pilot Alessandro Lucarelli to lead the team in their rebuilding phase next year, after the Roman's rich run of form in recent races. More surprisingly however, it's now being widely tipped that Mecha rookie phenom Nino Barlini is in line for the second Fusion ride, after several eye-opening performances for the minnow squad. An official announcement is expected as soon as the Japanese Grand Prix in a month's time.

ARWS WRAP: WANTED - Dead or Alive

One of the more troubling stories to emerge from the paddock is the mysterious disappearance of Peak Aeroracing team part-owner Craig Harris. The Brit has been missing for several weeks now, raising concerns that he has fled his home country of the United Kingdom. There have been claims that his company, Harris Finance, is currently under investigation by Scotland Yard for claims of fraud and embezzlement in what could potentially become one of the largest financial scandals in decades, as the company was one that profited massively from the fallout of Brexit several years ago.

This has done little to stem the bleeding at PAE, with many senior mechanics and engineering staff being continually poached by other teams, most notably the new Toyota Formula One program in developing their new hydrogen powerplant. Coupled with rumours that the team is on its last legs, the uncertainty and scrutiny surrounding the team is set to intensify.

ARWS WRAP: A Public Service Announcement

Since their withdrawal from both ARWS and Formula One several years ago, rumours of the PSA Group returning to open-wheel competition have continually swirled the corridors of ARWS headquarters in Madrid. However, it's believed that a return is now closer than ever, with word that the new 2021 engine regulations might be enough to bring Peugeot, or PSA's newest acquisition Opel, back into the fold.

One of the major changes being proposed is a new capacity limit of 2.5 litres, and a potential return of turbocharging, which aligns with the PSA engineering philosophy. With the new engine regulations set to be formally announced at next weekend's Argentine Grand Prix, an announcement from PSA regarding their intentions is expected to follow shortly afterwards.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

motorsport.com wrote:I could run my own team - Barlini

Team Mecha driver Nino Barlini has suggested that he could run his own ARWS team in the future, as he assesses his options to remain in the sport.

Barlini has drawn the attention of a number of larger teams thanks to his performances for Mecha this year, but the Italian says that he has had no contact with anybody over a drive for 2020.

Asked where he'd like to be in the future, the 21-year-old was keen on the idea of running his own ARWS team, providing he was able to find the backing.

"I have not spoken with any teams for next year, not even Mecha," said Barlini.

"My options are open. If I stay, it has to be right for me, but if somebody else wants me then I will look at that too.

"I know I can win races, it is what I've done getting here and it's what I can do with the right car.

"Maybe one day, I'll have my own team if we can find the money, it's like the old days when people drove for their own teams, like how Ferrari started.

"It is a romantic thought, to do that. It is a very interesting idea.

Away from ARWS, Barlini has assisted with mentoring RP Motorsports' Italian Formula 4 drivers, a role he has held since last year.

"It has been a great experience," he added.

"Seeing these young guys come through, I have a lot of recent knowledge so I can help them. I made so many mistakes when I first started, but it helps you grow."
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
SeedStriker

Post by SeedStriker »

It's gonna blo...! Oh wait, Daihatsu

Karl Lichter Shultz wasn't a happy man. Leaving aside Union Saver Developments' result at the ARWS round at Brazil, the head honcho of the austrian squad has been in a war of words with Daihatsu's Akemi Nishiwaki since the beggining of the season, one war that seemigly exploded openly at Sao Paulo.

"Having 6 engine failures through the current season isn't a good sign for our current motorist. We've already told Nishiwaki that the whole design was powerful, but fragile, as the blownup at the pre-Q at Adelaide proved. And while we've managed to score not only points, but a valuable podium, there's been little to none improvement in the engine from the main HQ. Daihatsu accuses us of being behind the motor development, but what they don't say openly is that their latest upgrade don't do anything to adress it's main issues: reliability and power. Yes, I've complained about the whole engine, but in good faith. I don't know why Nishiwaki suddenly went full karate on me just because."

BTW, Wizzle. Daihatsu isn't Honda yet :p
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

The following teams have yet to spend some dough before Macau:

Fusion: 15
Kjellerup: 65
Jones: 560
Voeckler: 405
Simpson: 65
Kamaha: 110
EVR: 10
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

Here's a questionaire I've set up. I need your opinions!! Non team managers and other users are also welcome to give me their feedback regarding this series. Thanks a lot for taking your time to make ARWS a bit better!!:

https://goo.gl/forms/K0VKxsl8r1hIJ2nG2
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

Can I please go back on the waiting list Aerond?
TORA! TORA! TORA!
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

takagi_for_the_win wrote:Can I please go back on the waiting list Aerond?

S.U.R.E.