2019 FIA Formula Three Eurasian Championship

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
John Rafael

Re: 2019 FIA Formula Three Eurasian Championship

Post by John Rafael »

Team Name: Team Polaris
Day 1 Driver: Laura Wener
Upgrades for Day 1: Qualifying pace
Day 2 Driver: Lucas Legeret
Upgrades for Day 2: Consistency
Day 3 Driver: Laura Wener
Upgrades for Day 3: Race Pace
Day 4 Driver: Laura Wener
Upgrades for Day 4: Race Pace

(Laura Wener will search every official in Day 2 to correct her name, I suppose.)
    Unfortunately I have too many hobbies, so I only show up here once every 14 months. Still, do not remove me, I like to see the topics.
Normal32

Testing RNG

Post by Normal32 »

Test Results:

K-Apex pit crew notes wrote:Hyun-Song has made some noticeable gains on his wet weather ability, and minor gains on qualifying trim. Bandini had a similar amount of gain in race trim and consistency. Overall, not many noticeable improvements, though Hyun-Song seems to be making steady progress. Bandini seems to still have issues in qualifying trim.

Gains: Bandini, +11 Race Grip/-28 RGR, Hyun-Song, +18 Quali Grip/+21 Wet Weather Grip

PORE pit crew notes wrote:Sklep made some gains in race pace, but his stints were all over the place in terms of perfomance. Gregg Donnelly made even smaller gains in race pace.

Gains: Sklep, +26 Race Grip, Donnelly, +10 Race Grip

Theodore pit crew notes wrote:Takahashi made quite some large gains in his quali simulations, and it seems like his problems are starting to get resolved slowly. Casciaro too, he seemed very consistent in his simulations.

Gains: Takahashi, +64 Race Grip, Casciaro, -90 RGR

LSM pit crew notes wrote:Shvestov consistency seem to somewhat improve, though his pace could use a bit of smoothing around the edges. Reith made insignifcant gains in race pace.

Gains: Shvestov, -41 RGR, Reith, +12 Race Pace

MeMo pit crew notes wrote:Torelli's consistency gains seemed quite good. Garcia's day was plagued with issues, and Torelli's race pace simulations were not the best.

Gains: Torelli, -62 RGR/+2 Race Pace, Garcia, +3 Quali Pace

HYPERNOVA pit crew notes wrote:Torrente's race pace didn't seem that much better, but some gains were to be had. VDH's day was not bad, though Vips' consistency hasn't improved too much.

Gains: Torrente, +11 Race Grip, van den Heilingenberg, +17 Quali Grip, Vips, -17 RGR

Christopherson pit crew notes wrote:Burrell's gains in quali seemed quite nice, though race pace gains were not that noticeable. If she can keep up this progress, she will hopefully turn out good.

Gains: Burrell, +55 Quali Grip/+8 Race Grip

Adriatica pit crew notes wrote:Zidan and Smith's race pace gains were marginal, but some progress was done. Zidan's progress in consistency was almost non-existant, and so was Kenneally's in qualifying pace.

Gains: Kenneally, +0 Quali Grip, Zidan, +14 Race Grip/-4 RGR, Smith, +18 Race Grip

Mucke-Precision pit crew notes wrote:Mann's progress in qualifying and race simulations was laughably pathetic! What's this gibberish that was given to us?!, On the other hand, Mawson's gains, while marginal, were at least gains. But this? Come on...

Gains: Mann, +3 Quali Pace/+5 Race Pace, Mawson +18 Race Pace

Prema pit crew notes wrote:Roth's days went pretty great at all times, and her race pace issues seem somewhat rectified.

Gains: Roth, +91 Race Pace

Polaris pit crew notes wrote:Wener's gains were nothing to write home about... nothing really that spectacular to be honest. There were still quite some gains however, and Legeret's consistency looked a bit better.

Gains: Wener, +40 Race Grip/+16 Quali Grip, Legeret -35 RGR
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
Normal32

F3 Race at Jordan - Race VIII and IX

Post by Normal32 »

Weather: Very high temperatures, sunny all around

RACE 1

Qualifying:

Race:

Results are here.

ROTR: Lucas Legeret - fairly poor perfomance
IIDOTR: Malik Zidan - drive of his life.

RACE 2

Qualifying:

Race:

Results are here.

ROTR: Sabrina Mann - fairly anonymous perfomance.
IIDOTR: Fajny Sklep - superb drive to take first win.
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

Speedcafe wrote:Formula 3 to split?

Following the creation of the FIA Formula 4 series, it was put into doubt if a single F3 series would be enough to satisfy the needs, as this could cause an oversaturation in the F3 series. It was decided that F3 would be split into two series; F3 Europe being the main series, and F3 Asia, which also serves as a way for drivers to eventually get into Super Formula. F3 has been saturated in Eurasia due to the amount of F4 drivers, which obscures the likes of Paolo Leonetti and Alejandro de la Vega, both of whom are highly talented, but have been unable to show their talent for most of the time, due to the oversaturation of talent.

Autosport wrote:Provisional Calendar for F3 Europe announced

Longer rounds are highlighted.

1. Limassol Cup - Akrotiri Bay
2. San Sebastian Grand Prix - Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
3. Birmingham SuperPrix - Birmingham Street Circuit - supported by AIF4
4. BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone National Circuit - supported by AIF4
5. Grand Prix de Pau - Circuit de Pau-Ville - stand-alone
6. Wakefield Trophy - Athlone International Circuit
7. Coupe de Paris - Circuit Charles de Gaulle
8. Trofeo Dino Ferrari - Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari
9. Gran Premio d'Svizzera - Autodromo Treviso - stand-alone
10. American Memorial - EuroSpeedway Lausitz - stand-alone
11. Eugen Bjørnstad Trophy - Vikingr Hastighetkuppel - stand-alone

novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by novitopoli »

Adriatica sidelines Kenneally

After a string of poor performances, Finlay Kenneally is set to be dropped by Williams junior outfit Scuderia Adriatica. Its replacement is yet to be known.[...]

We'd like to hear whether Jamie Caroline would be interested in driving for us.
sw3ishida wrote:Jolyon Palmer brought us closer as a couple, for which I am grateful.

Ataxia wrote:
Londoner wrote:Something I've thought about - what happens to our canon should we have a worldwide recession or some other outside event?

We'll be fine. It's Canon, non Kodak.
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

novitopoli wrote:
Adriatica sidelines Kenneally

After a string of poor performances, Finlay Kenneally is set to be dropped by Williams junior outfit Scuderia Adriatica. Its replacement is yet to be known.[...]

We'd like to hear whether Jamie Caroline would be interested in driving for us.

Jamie Caroline

1-90 Adriatica
91-100 FR2.0

Result: 15
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

Just wanted to raise awareness: if you want to enter in F3 Asia next year, write yourself down: https://formularejects.com/wiki/2020_FI ... ampionship

TOM'S, Nakajima, Lemans and FCFFA are up for grabs, but they will be sorted once I open the thread.
Normal32

F3 Race at Great Britain - Race X and XI

Post by Normal32 »

Weather: Sunny all around

RACE 1

Qualifying:

Race:

ROTR: Alex Smith - poor home perfomance.
IIDOTR: Sabrina Mann - redeemed herself after some poor form in the past weekends.

RACE 2

Qualifying:

Race:

ROTR: Prema Powerteam - More like Underpowerteam.
IIDOTR: Theodore Grand Prix - Very solid perfomance.
RealRacingRoots

Post by RealRacingRoots »

Lynxe Expands The Pack

High-profile fashion line Lynxe has announced its second class of drivers for its Young Driver Program at a press conference before the Grand Prix de France race weekend for Formula 1 and Formula 3.

Joining Olivia Geiszler, Emma Pescatore and Maria Rodriguez in the program would be a trio of drivers currently all in the Formula 3 Eurasian Championship: Sabrina Mann, Carmen Álvarez Torrente and Raven Roth. They will don the iconic Blue and Orange of the French fashion line as a part of the all-women driver program aimed at assisting Female drivers rise through the racing ranks through financial and managerial support or directly using their in-house team: Lynxe Development International. They are not alone in new recruits for the program however, as racing superstar Tomo Kazama has signed on with the program as a Driver Coach.

"These women are the future of the sport, there is little doubt in my mind," said Lynxe CEO Juliette Lauvais after Sabrina, Carmen and Raven walked onto the stage in their new driving suits, before the gear has its race debut in Paris in a few days, "if there is something in their path preventing them from reaching their fullest potential, we will be there to ensure that they can become champions."
The Truth Shall set you free. (no theme music plays)
Tomáš.......Ttaaaaaaaattaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Watch this if you want to learn about what Canada is really like.
GT Super Series
Normal32

Race at Paris - Race XII and XIII

Post by Normal32 »

Weather: Dry Race I, Dry qualifying and heavy rain race at Race II

RACE I

Qualifying:

Race:

Positives:

Kenshin Takahashi - drove amazingly from 13th to 6th and earns INFINITE IMPROBABILITY DRIVE OF THE RACE.

Ivan Shvestov - showed plenty of skill on track.

Marta Garcia - managed to battle a driver way above her league.

Negatives:

Malik Zidan - put Mawson out of the points, REJECT OF THE RACE.

Riley Griffith - had a fairly poor showing.

Behrmann Reith - wasn't very good at this circuit.

RACE 2

Qualifying:

Race:

Positives:

Raven Roth - showed her skills on wet weather once again.

Juri Vips - was able to put on the drive of his life and a INFINITE IMPROBABILITY DRIVE OF THE RACE.

Alejandro De La Vega - took advantage of the situations for an excellent 5th.

Negatives:

Louis Gachot - abysmal driving.

Chicane kerbs - cause of 95% of the accidents in the race, sure fire for REJECT OF THE RACE.

Fajny Sklep - wasn't particularly noteworthy.
novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by novitopoli »

Glad to see the switch to Jamie paid off. The guy sure has talent!
sw3ishida wrote:Jolyon Palmer brought us closer as a couple, for which I am grateful.

Ataxia wrote:
Londoner wrote:Something I've thought about - what happens to our canon should we have a worldwide recession or some other outside event?

Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

NC race to be held at Pergusa?

Following some talks with the F3 headhonchos, some rumours have come out that Sergio Cristiani, series manager of F3 Eurasia, could be planning on hosting a 100 km non-championship race at Autodromo di Pergusa, under the name of Mediterrenean Grand Prix. The race has been described as an optional affair, which means that F3 Eurasia teams will be given the choice of not attending. It has been said that the race will function as a post-season test of sorts, in order to give F4 drivers experience with the type of car prior to the 2020 season proper.
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

Weather: Dry all around

RACE I

Qualifying:

Race:

Positives:

Riley Griffith - was able to put on a respectable perfomance.

Juri Vips - Showed that his Paris podium wasn't just a fluke.

Behrmann Reith - Too bad his transmission failed...

Negatives:

John-Paul Casciaro - threw away points.

Joey Mawson's luck - poor guy.

Massimo Torelli - below average perfomance.

RACE II

Qualifying:

(i forgot to screencap...)

Code: Select all

ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿       
       ³                       Race Starting Grid                       ³       
       ³                       ------------------                       ³       
       ³                      Hungary - Hungaroring                     ³       
       ³                            (16 Laps)                           ³       
       ³                                                                ³       
       ³Pole                1                                           ³       
       ³               Raven Roth                                       ³       
       ³               1m 36.442s                   2                   ³       
       ³                                       Fajny Sklep              ³       
       ³Row 2               3                  1m 36.929s               ³       
       ³             Behrmann Reith                                     ³       
       ³               1m 37.278s                   4                   ³       
       ³                                      Sabrina Mann              ³       
       ³Row 3               5                  1m 37.471s               ³       
       ³           C. Alvarez Torrente                                  ³       
       ³               1m 37.559s                   6                   ³       
       ³                                      Lucas Legeret             ³       
       ³Row 4               7                  1m 37.638s               ³       
       ³             Gregg Donnelly                                     ³       
       ³               1m 37.712s                   8                   ³       
       ³                                     Riley Griffith             ³       
       ³Row 5               9                  1m 37.720s               ³       
       ³             Massimo Torelli                                    ³       
       ³               1m 37.724s                  10                   ³       
       ³                                       Malik Zidan              ³       
       ³Row 6              11                  1m 37.759s               ³       
       ³               Joey Mawson                                      ³       
       ³               1m 37.997s                  12                   ³       
       ³                                   John-Paul Casciaro           ³       
       ³Row 7              13                  1m 38.164s               ³       
       ³                Juri Vips                                       ³       
       ³               1m 38.192s                  14                   ³       
       ³                                  Alejandro de la Vega          ³       
       ³Row 8              15                  1m 38.238s               ³       
       ³             Paolo Leonetti                                     ³       
       ³               1m 38.475s                  16                   ³       
       ³                                      Ivan Shevtsov             ³       
       ³Row 9              17                  1m 38.562s               ³       
       ³              Imani Burrell                                     ³       
       ³               1m 38.676s                  18                   ³       
       ³                                    Kenshin Takahashi           ³       
       ³Row 10             19                  1m 38.751s               ³       
       ³             Jamie Caroline                                     ³       
       ³               1m 38.868s                  20                   ³       
       ³                                       Alex Smith               ³       
       ³Row 11             21                  1m 38.958s               ³       
       ³              Luca Bandini                                      ³       
       ³               1m 39.236s                  22                   ³       
       ³                                      Ki-Hyun Song              ³       
       ³Row 12             23                  1m 40.555s               ³       
       ³              Laura Warner                                      ³       
       ³               1m 40.662s                  24                   ³       
       ³                                 Kika van den Heilinberg        ³       
       ³Row 13             25                  1m 41.182s               ³       
       ³              Louis Gachot                                      ³       
       ³               1m 43.143s                  26                   ³       
       ³                                      Marta Garcia              ³       
       ³                                       1m 43.152s               ³       
       ÀÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÙ       

Race:

Positives:

Carmen Alvarez Torrente - a hell of a perfomance.

Alejandro de la Vega - an exquisite perfomance.

John-Paul Casciaro - redemption from his perfomance on Race I.

Negatives:

Raven Roth and Fajny Sklep - threw the lead away. The both of them.

Malik Zidan - awful day.

Laura Wener - just no.
Pinkd56
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Pinkd56 »

Gibraltar Chronicle wrote:
Casciaro Looking Ahead

Gibraltar's racing ace John-Paul Casciaro faces a tough decision on his plans in 2020, with his current team - Prince Theodore Racing Team - set to move to the Asian Formula 3 series when the Eurasian championship splits at the end of this year.

Casciaro, 16, hasn't exactly set the third tier of single seater racing alight in his first season at this level - but the Europa Point youngster is already looking forward to the next season.
"With Theodore back to Asia next season it gives me a hard decision to make. I know with Theodore I have a clear path to F1 - but I've not performed at all well on the Asian circuits this year and that is a worry if I were to spend next year there. It's something I'll have to think about."

Bobby Doorknobs

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

One of them motorsport news sources wrote:Theodore Racing "Satisfied" with Casciaro's Driving, Seeking Link-up with European Team for 2020

With the Formula 3 Eurasian Championship splitting into two separate series from next year, a number of teams have seen the need for a restructuring of their own. One of them - Theodore Racing - has committed to the new Asian series and signed Kenshin Takahashi for a third F3 season, leaving the second seat open for the time being. Their other 2019 driver, John-Paul Casciaro, has not had the same sort of confirmation, with questions having been raised over the quality of his performances and by extension how these performances will affect his future within the team.

Today, however, Theodore team principal Teddy Yip Jr. has asserted his confidence in Casciaro. "First of all, I want to make it clear that we are quite satisfied with how JP has performed so far", Yip has said. "Sure, he is not the front-runner we saw in F4, but we know he has that potential. Sabrina Mann, it would appear, is a rare kind of talent herself and for JP to be able to sustain the kind of title challenge he did last year is no small feat in itself. All we must do right now is remain patient. He's still only 16; if he needs time to grow we will happy to provide it."

On the subject of Casciaro's future in F3 Yip has revealed that he does indeed have a plan in store for the Gibraltarian teenager. "We've discussed the situation with JP and found that he would be uncomfortable moving to Asia to continue in F3 when the opportunity exists to do it closer to home, which we completely understand. Moving the F3 operation to Hong Kong has been a difficult decision, but we do feel our presence in the Asian market is necessary. We further believe that having a second F3 outfit would be stretching ourselves at a time when we need to commit more resources to sustain the F1 operation. However, we do not want to jeopardize JP's future, which is why we are looking at a link-up with one of the existing European teams."

TL;DR - Theodore wants a real-life-Prema-style alliance for 2020. Consequences would be that the team in question has to run Casciaro as one of their drivers, with a nice and pixelated Theodore logo somewhere on the car. No further caveats.
#FreeGonzo
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

Simtek wrote:
One of them motorsport news sources wrote:Theodore Racing "Satisfied" with Casciaro's Driving, Seeking Link-up with European Team for 2020

With the Formula 3 Eurasian Championship splitting into two separate series from next year, a number of teams have seen the need for a restructuring of their own. One of them - Theodore Racing - has committed to the new Asian series and signed Kenshin Takahashi for a third F3 season, leaving the second seat open for the time being. Their other 2019 driver, John-Paul Casciaro, has not had the same sort of confirmation, with questions having been raised over the quality of his performances and by extension how these performances will affect his future within the team.

Today, however, Theodore team principal Teddy Yip Jr. has asserted his confidence in Casciaro. "First of all, I want to make it clear that we are quite satisfied with how JP has performed so far", Yip has said. "Sure, he is not the front-runner we saw in F4, but we know he has that potential. Sabrina Mann, it would appear, is a rare kind of talent herself and for JP to be able to sustain the kind of title challenge he did last year is no small feat in itself. All we must do right now is remain patient. He's still only 16; if he needs time to grow we will happy to provide it."

On the subject of Casciaro's future in F3 Yip has revealed that he does indeed have a plan in store for the Gibraltarian teenager. "We've discussed the situation with JP and found that he would be uncomfortable moving to Asia to continue in F3 when the opportunity exists to do it closer to home, which we completely understand. Moving the F3 operation to Hong Kong has been a difficult decision, but we do feel our presence in the Asian market is necessary. We further believe that having a second F3 outfit would be stretching ourselves at a time when we need to commit more resources to sustain the F1 operation. However, we do not want to jeopardize JP's future, which is why we are looking at a link-up with one of the existing European teams."

TL;DR - Theodore wants a real-life-Prema-style alliance for 2020. Consequences would be that the team in question has to run Casciaro as one of their drivers, with a nice and pixelated Theodore logo somewhere on the car. No further caveats.

Prema would be interested in entering an alliance, given we most likely will get a 3rd car.
Bobby Doorknobs

Normal32 wrote:Prema would be interested in entering an alliance, given we most likely will get a 3rd car.

It's a (provisional) deal. :glasses:
#FreeGonzo
Pinkd56
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Pinkd56 »

With the news that John-Paul Casciaro has been offered assurance from Theodore management that his future is safe in their hands, he'd be delighted to accept the offer.
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

Weather: dry all round baby

RACE I

Qualifying:

Race:

IIDOTR: Lucas Legeret - had one hell of a start and almost won the race.
ROTR: Behrmann Reith - triggered a huge jam at the start of the race.

Behrmann Reith was banned from taking part in race 2 as a result of his actions in Race I.

RACE II

Qualifying:

Race:

IIDOTR: Malik Zidan - this was one of the best perfomances of the year by a midfielder.
ROTR: Carmen Alvarez Torrente - very dull and uninspired perfomance.
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

Weather: Light showers all around Race I, monsoon and thunderstorms at qualifying II, heavy showers at race II

RACE I

Qualifying:

Race:

IIDOTR: PORE - excelled once again.
ROTR: Lucas Legeret - after failing to catch up to Sklep, he dropped like a rock.

RACE II

Qualifying:

Race:

IIDOTR: John-Paul Casciaro - showed off what he was made of in this race.
ROTR: Sabrina Mann - after an awful qualifying thanks to the slippery wet surface, she was unable to recover.

----

As it stands, it looks coming into the Seoul Super Prix that it is gonna be a 3-way battle:

1. Image ROTH Raven 174
2. Image MANN Sabrina 170
3. Image SKLEP Fajny 162

Who will win the championship at Seoul? Stay tuned...
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

Weather: Dry qualifying, slight showers in race

Qualifying:

Race:

IIDOTR: Malik Zidan - led most of the race and was able to put up a very good challenge for the leaders.
ROTR: Raven Roth - did her best Helio Castroneves '14 impersonation.

Image SABRINA MANN is the 2019 FIA FORMULA THREE EURASIAN DRIVERS' CHAMPION.

Image MUCKE-PRECISION FORMULA is the 2019 FIA FORMULA THREE EURASIAN TEAMS' CHAMPION.

Conglaturation to the both of you.

Details of the NC Pergusa race coming relatively soon.
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

Time for the NC race at Autodromo di Pergusa; the Gran Premio di Mediterraneo. This is a completely optional event; you can choose whetever or not to attend. You can also use different drivers than the main season; perfect opportunity to try new things, and it is in fact encouraged. Should one of the teams not attend, they will be replaced by a one-off, replacement team, of which there are the following:

BullFrog GP (GBR): Danial Nielsen Frost (SIN) / Leonard Hogenboom (NED)
Hitech Grand Prix (GBR): Nikita Mazepin (RUS) / Gülhüseyn Abdullayev (AZE)
Van Amersfroot Racing (NED): Xavier Lloveras (ESP) / Sho Tsuboi (JPN)
Threebond Racing with T-Sport (GBR): Tristan Charpentier (FRA) / Jake Coutte (CAN)

The race is held on the 30th of December in the calendar, so no clashes are happening.

RL drivers are allowed to do one-offs; unlike the main season, an RNG will only be run if they have more than one bid.

Deadline is October 1st, 0:00 CET.

Entries in GREEN are confirmed.
Entries in ORANGE are TBC.
Entries in RED are non-attendees.

List:
Team - User
Christopherson Racing (Biscione)
5. Ione Wilkerson (GBR)
6. Imani Burrell (BER)
Plus One Racing Engineering (pasta_maldonado)
8. Fajny Sklep (POL)
9. Gregg Donnelly (GBR)
K-Apex (Regenmeister94)
11. Ki-Hyun Song (KOR)
12. Kwon Sung-Tae (KOR)
HYPERNOVA Racing (Ataxia)
19. N/A
20. N/A
21. N/A
MeMo (Gonzalez)
26. Massimo Torelli
27. TBC
Team Polaris International (johnrafael)
Prince Theodore Racing Team (Simtek)
33. Cameron Das (USA)
34. John-Paul Casciaro (GIB)
Prema Powerteam (Normal32)
42. Riley Griffith (USA)
43. John Pearson (FLK)
Mucke-Precision Formula (Wizzie)
62. N/A
63. N/A
Panthera Competition (alg2153)
93. Alejandro de la Vega (MEX)
94. Paolo Leonetti (ITA)
Scuderia Adriatica with Williams Jr. and Tsujimara Scuderia (novitopoli)
95. Malik Zidan (EGY)
96. Jamie Caroline (GBR)
97. Satoshi Murakami (JPN)
Linton-Solidahl Motorsports (WaffleCat)
118. Behrmann Reith (GER)
119. Josephine Leifeld (GER)

---

Prema will enter Pergusa. We will run Riley Griffith and TBA.
Last edited by Normal32 on 24 Sep 2017, 23:43, edited 16 times in total.
Bobby Doorknobs

Theodore will bow out of the European side of the series with the lineup of Cameron Das (33) and John-Paul Casciaro (34). Kenshin Takahashi will be spending the Winter training in Japan.
#FreeGonzo
CarloSpace
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CarloSpace »

Zhou Xiaoping (3rd in Asian F4 this season) is looking to graduate to F3 and is interested in running this race in preparation for the 2020 season.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

HYPERNOVA will politely decline to enter the NC race.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Ciaran

Post by Ciaran »

K-Apex will leave Bandini to spend the Christmas period with his loved ones, and instead we will send Song Ki-Hyun and the reigning Asian F4 champion, Kwon Sung-Tae.
Manager of Calsonic Team Impul in Formula E, K-Apex in PES & Eurasian F3 and Mitsuoka in Alt-F1 '76.
My career mode thread - 1988: AGS (19pts, 9th) // 1989: Arrows (25pts, 8th, 1 win!)
You'll never DNF if you always DNPQ. #RollSafe
novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by novitopoli »

Scuderia Adriatica - Williams Junior Team (in collaboration with Tsujimura Scuderia)

95 - Malik Zidan (EGY)
96 - Jamie Caroline (GBR) - Williams Junior Team
97 - Satoshi Murakami (JPN) - Tsujimura Scuderia

Ataxia wrote:

DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Christopherson Racing will participate.

#5 Imani Burrell [BER]
#6 Ione Wilkerson [GBR]
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Precision-Mucke will decline their invitation for the NC race
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
alg2159

Post by alg2159 »

Panthera Compétitions will drive with Alejandro de la Vega (94) and Paolo Leonetti (93)
Gonzalez

Post by Gonzalez »

MeMo will accept the invitation. As for drivers, the team seeks to keep Torelli whilst Garcia will be fired for poor performances.

MeMo will seek one of the following drivers in order: Joey Mawson (Who should be free as his team won't be participating), Italian F4 Driver David Vidales (May have to wait and see how he performs in F4) and Jamaican Driver Colin Dalley Jr.

Note: An F4 Driver in an F3 sanctioned non-Championship Race won't have any impact on the F4 plans for next season, right?
Bobby Doorknobs

Gonzalez wrote:Note: An F4 Driver in an F3 sanctioned non-Championship Race won't have any impact on the F4 plans for next season, right?

Other F4 series runners might take a different view, but there's no strict rule in the Anglo-Irish series preventing an F3 driver from taking a step down, unless they've previously won an F4 championship. Obviously I'd question the decision of putting someone like Roth, Sklep or Mawson in an F4 team, but I wouldn't prevent the likes of Louis Gachot, Thiago Mazzacane or even Alex Smith from (re-)entering F4.

Although I may make a rule preventing F3 race winners from driving in F4. Right now all I have is a vague "series owner's discretion" kind of system.
#FreeGonzo
Gonzalez

Post by Gonzalez »

Simtek wrote:
Gonzalez wrote:Note: An F4 Driver in an F3 sanctioned non-Championship Race won't have any impact on the F4 plans for next season, right?

Other F4 series runners might take a different view, but there's no strict rule in the Anglo-Irish series preventing an F3 driver from taking a step down, unless they've previously won an F4 championship. Obviously I'd question the decision of putting someone like Roth, Sklep or Mawson in an F4 team, but I wouldn't prevent the likes of Louis Gachot, Thiago Mazzacane or even Alex Smith from (re-)entering F4.

Although I may make a rule preventing F3 race winners from driving in F4. Right now all I have is a vague "series owner's discretion" kind of system.

I think you were rather confused down there, but good thing you provided some useful information to remember for the future. I actually meant for any F4 Driver (I would bar a few specific ones like 2019 AI-Champ Ione Wilkerson) taking part in an F3-Sanctioned race as it's an non-championship race. So wouldn't any of their future F4 plans be affected?

If I haven't properly read close enough, mind me as I apologise :P

Besides, speaking of those rules you are trying to adjust to in your F4 Series, I believe this wasn't made clear to most of the other owners of F4 Championships as far as I'm aware, so I think it would be possible in the future to have some form of resolution with all other F4 owners to have a limitation of using the same set of rules of each other. (A few tweaks and exceptions would be allowed upon approval) An example to this would be the Asian F4 where TCBY decided to set up the Age limit to 15-18 which I think it's a little too short. Although he was able to let me off by making my driver Kurumi Fujibayashi a 14 year old, whilst racing in the series.

I know it would sound a little too harsh for some, but mind me, it's just an idea that just popped out of me.
Bobby Doorknobs

Gonzalez wrote:
Simtek wrote:

I think you were rather confused down there, but good thing you provided some useful information to remember for the future. I actually meant for any F4 Driver (I would bar a few specific ones like 2019 AI-Champ Ione Wilkerson) taking part in an F3-Sanctioned race as it's an non-championship race. So wouldn't any of their future F4 plans be affected?

Well, yeah, that's what I'm trying to say; I just kind of over-explained it a bit. If an F4 driver does an F3 race, that won't affect their F4 plans, unless two races clash (this one doesn't as it's at the very end of the year). Same as if an F3 driver wanted to step down to F4, there would be no consequences, although in that case it depends on the driver.
#FreeGonzo
This Could Be You

Post by This Could Be You »

I don't mean to derail this thread even further, but I was thinking of slightly adjusting the age regulations slightly for Asian F4 2020 anyway, so that most drivers from next year can still return if they choose to. I was not however aware that Fujibayashi was 14, which I must have mis-read, but it's too late to do anything and it did no harm to the series I guess. I would still consider a Gentlemen's class as well if there are issues with team retention- but there are always improvements to be made to a series after its first year, and I am willing to try and unify regulations with other F4 series if desired.

Anyway, to bring the thread back on track:

Anglo-Irish F4 race winner (there are some other results too, but don't bother yourself with reading those... :D ) Toshio Maka would be interested in entering the NC race in order to acclimatise with the F3 car so as to evaluate the viability of competing with BORC in F3 Asia next year. Obviously, he also comes with substantial backing from his father's BORC racing team, if that's what you want.
Your Signature Here

Named after HRT, now on HRT
Pinkd56
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Pinkd56 »

Red Bull Junior and AR2.0 race winner Josephine Leifeld would like to enter this race to see where she stands against others at the same level as her.
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

Pinkd56 wrote:Red Bull Junior and AR2.0 race winner Josephine Leifeld would like to enter this race to see where she stands against others at the same level as her.

Linton Solindahl would like to replace Ivan Shevstov with Leifeld for this event to pair alongside Behrmann Reith.
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

What did she do in her past life to deserve this?

Signup for the Random Racing League, Season TWO!!!
Pinkd56
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Pinkd56 »

WaffleCat wrote:
Pinkd56 wrote:Red Bull Junior and AR2.0 race winner Josephine Leifeld would like to enter this race to see where she stands against others at the same level as her.

Linton Solindahl would like to replace Ivan Shevstov with Leifeld for this event to pair alongside Behrmann Reith.

Accepted!
Pinkd56
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Pinkd56 »

El Diario Vasco wrote:ABIADURA EUSKARA SET TO FLY IN F3 EUROPE
Basque racing team Abiadura Euskara is set to make their next step in international motorsport, with a move to the ultra-competitive European F3 Championship on the cards for the Eibar based team. The team has spent the past two years in the Italian Formula Four series but sees F3 as the next logical step.

In terms of driver personnel, many names have been rumoured for the outfit - with reports that a provisional deal with 2018 F4 World Champion Luca Bandini has already been agreed - with Basque youngster Asier Urbieta and young Brit Jemma Triggs being secondary targets for the team.

More on this as we get it.
CarloSpace
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CarloSpace »

Since there looks to be little to no interest in Zhou Xiaoping, Red Dragon Junior Team would like to gauge the possibility of taking part in this race as a one-car entry.

The team would also like to be added to the waiting list for the 2020 season and beyond in order to do a full season.