Murray Walker frailty

The place for speaking your mind on current goings-on in F1
Londoner

Murray Walker frailty

Post by Londoner »

Damon Hill tweeted this a few hours ago.

This, along with the news that Murray didn't attend the British GP as he's now too frail to do the entire meeting is very saddening news indeed. I guess it's none too surprising given his mighty age, but still. :(

I really hope he can make it to the magic 100.
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
dr-baker

Re: Murray Walker frailty

Post by dr-baker »

East Londoner wrote:

That photo looks like it was taken in about 1996...

I always thought that Murray looked a lot like my maternal grandfather, and they were a similar age. I'm glad I had the chance to hear Murray give a talk about the Monaco GP last year in Beaulieu, Hampshire, a brilliant raconteur. I hope he returns to having a good quality of life.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Waris

Post by Waris »

Oh no, Murray. I really hope he'll be alright. But he always struck me as one of the strongest and healthiest looking octogenarians I've seen.
If Sir Stirling Moss could recover from that fall down an elevator shaft, I have good faith that Murray's shoulder will be okay.
MOTOR RACING IS DANGEROUS
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Get well soon Murray
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
golic_2004

Post by golic_2004 »

Get well soon Murray
Williams in the last few years http://imgur.com/sNFFMYF
AustralianStig

Post by AustralianStig »

Get well soon Murray
Join the GP Rejects league at Fantasy F1: https://fantasy.formula1.com/join/?=2a1f25

CoopsII wrote:
Biscione wrote:To the surprise of no-one, Daniil Kvyat wins ROTR for Sochi, by a record margin that may not be surpassed for some time.

I always knew Marko read this forum.