GP Rejects Football League -- Week 17 FIXTURES

Archive for the three above subforums
Dexter249

Re: GP Rejects Football League -- WEEK 9 RESULTS!!

Post by Dexter249 »

We'll Try The RNG for once, My internet's been Acting up so I'll be tryin the RNG>
FIAT Group, finding loopholes in the FIA rulebook since it's inception.
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Without Skacic, Cheung returns to defense beside Chicão
Bertrand Gachot, Pacific, Connew and Piercarlo Ghinzani's No.1 Fan

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

We'll use the same line-up as on matchday 3
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Same lineup as the last match
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

Alright, two weeks gone, one last chance to get your lineup in!
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

What did she do in her past life to deserve this?

Signup for the Random Racing League, Season TWO!!!
RedEyes504

Post by RedEyes504 »

Coming off our win last match, we will name an unchanged team
Alexander Wurz is timeless and endless and eternal.
WaffleCat

Re: GP Rejects Football League -- Week 10 RESULTS

Post by WaffleCat »

Grand Prix Rejects Football League -- Matchday 10 RESULTS

Nope, this doesn't exist anymore. Look below for why. If you want to know what happened here previously, Tengah beat Bishan 3-1, Internacional shut down Red Eyes Celtic's winning streak (of one), Royal Brunei and the Mariners drew, Tambak scored again, Jurong Suning made Johor-Woodlands more miserable and, for the life of me, I cannot even remember the final matchup, who the teams were, the score and whatever else happened.

Anyway, those results don't exist now, look below to see why and look even further below to catch up on the real Matchday 10.
Last edited by WaffleCat on 16 Dec 2016, 11:51, edited 1 time in total.
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

WaffleCat

Re: Grand Prix Rejects Football League -- 2016/17 Season

Post by WaffleCat »

Grand Prix Rejects Football League 2016/17 -- Matchday 11

Queenstown Ice vs. Jurong Suning F.C. -- Queenstown Stadium
Marina Bay Mariners vs. Yishun Red Diamonds -- Marina Bay Floating Platform
Citroen-Bukit Gombak F.C. vs. Royal Brunei Darussalam Sport -- Bukit Gombak Stadium
Internacional Futebol Clube de Cingapura vs. Best FC In The World -- Jurong Stadium
Tengah United vs. Red Eyes Celtic -- Choa Chu Kang Stadium
Atlético Bedok A.F.C vs. Bishan F.C -- Bedok Stadium

Bye: Johor-Woodlands United
-----------------------------------------------------------
The GPRFL Community Facebook Manager wrote:
"As mid-season nears, the league table right now is almost a prediction to the final results. And....let me be honest, I still have no clue who could win this. Jurong Suning F.C could be one contender, only three points back from the league leaders and against a fairly weak side in the Queenstown Ice. But mind you, the Ice almost led Yishun fans to riot last week, so they could very well frustrate Jurong Suning F.C. this week. Speaking of Yishun, the Red Diamonds also face the Mariners in a six-pointer for the title. Hell, any game between the top five is a crucial six-pointer at the minute, so any game between them is a big, big game. In the meantime, Citroen-Bukit Gombak finally have some of their defenders back from injury or suspension, so expect a revitalized seven man defence (SEVEN!) against Royal Brunei Darussalam Sport, though the Bruneian team is going to go all out given the title picture right now.

The Best F.C. In The World look to continue the road to therapy after that 4-1 loss with a game against the tough defense of Internacional Futebol Clube de Cingapura, a defense known all to well by this time in the league. An attack known too well as well is that of Tengah United, probably still looking for fresh blood in one-time winners Red Eyes Celtic after giving poor Bill Ritchie his pay's worth in Bishan last week. And speaking of Bishan, they get their last game before their bye (finally) against Atletico Bedok A.F.C, who are looking to stop being on the wrong end of the table."

Owners who HAVEN'T submitted a specific lineup for THIS matchday:
Go ahead, post your lineups
-------------------------------------------------

I've done the fixture list, all that's left is for you guys to provide lineups to these fixtures. Let's go!

Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: GP Rejects Football League --WEEK 10 RESULT/WEEK 11 FIXT

Post by Nessafox »

We'll use our line-up from day 1
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Skacic returns to the lineup replacing Cheung for Internacional

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Yishun Red Diamonds Week 11 Team Sheet

Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

F.C. Jurong Suning - Week 11 Teamsheet

Notice the accidental line I dragged. It appears Tate has an early bath in mind. :deletraz:
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
WaffleCat

Re: GP Rejects Football League -- TAKE A BREATHER FIRST

Post by WaffleCat »

Alright guys, minor problem. My computer that I run this series on is pretty much dead-ish, but I have a backup file saved. It's only to Matchday 9, though, if I remember correctly, so week 10 might have to be rerun. I'll sort it out when I've got time next week.

In the meantime, take a breather, chill out, enjoy the day and whatever, and come back when I'm ready again.

WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

Guys…two announcements

MATCHDAY 10 REDO

Yep, you heard right, and my fears have been answered. With my main computer gone bust, I've had to download xkoranate on a separate computer and use my Google Drive backup which, unfortunately, only went up to Matchday 9. That means I'll have to redo Matchday 10 all over again for the sake of the league table remaining updated. No need to send in lineups as I'll use the ones I already have, though if you want to sneak one in you're still welcome to do so. The current set of results for Matchday 10 will be null and void. Tough luck, Tengah, and to Red Eyes Celtic, your winning streak (of one) is still alive.

DOSSIER UPDATE
I've got lots and lots of days off coming up. This will mean I will give you guys the dossiers I promised over the Christmas/New Year period. Not all, but I'll definitely make sure all dossiers are finished before the halfway point of the season, Matchday 13. Even if this means skipping a weekend or two, but it has to get done for the transfer window. Speaking of which, I only have a rough idea of how it'll work. I know, not organised or structured like other leagues and stuff….but I'll get it figured out.

WaffleCat

Re: GP Rejects Football League -- Week 10 RESULTS

Post by WaffleCat »

Grand Prix Rejects Football League -- Matchday 10 RESULTS

Code: Select all

Bishan F.C 0-1 Tengah United

Scorers
-------------
TENGAH:
F. Oliveira -- 85'

Subs
-------------
BISHAN:
V. Huynh for V. Nikolaev -- 56'
P. Jaan for R. Nahorski -- 76'

TENGAH:
V. Syphasay for T. Sim -- 75'
L. Holmes for S. Akimoto -- 82'
M. Ang for A. Fischer -- 88'

Cards
-------------
BISHAN -- J.H. Gim, A. Lambert, R. Nahorski, L. Bradley, R. Ritchie (Yellow)
TENGAH -- T. Sim (Yellow)

Red Eyes Celtic 2-1 Internacional Futebol Clube de Cingapura

Scorers
--------------
CELTIC:
L. Peterson -- 4'
A. M. Torbergsen -- 32'

INTERNACIONAL
E. Heinrich -- 33'

Subs
-------------
CELTIC:
N. Kwok for H. Soo-Jung -- 42'
H. vsn der Graff for L. Peterson -- 78'

INTERNACIONAL:
M. Pedrinha for G. Cheung -- 20'
M. Agi for Jorginho -- 67'
K. Ifa for F. Maturana -- 80'

Cards
-------------
CELTIC -- N. Baxter, Y.W. Lung (Yellow)
INTERNACIONAL -- M. Pedrinha, A. Ka Ling, M. Agi, F. Maturana (Yellow)

Best FC In The World 1-1 Citroen-Bukit Gombak F.C.

Scorers
------------
BEST F.C.:
H. Yokoyama -- 7'

CITROEN-GOMBAK:
T.C. Gomes -- 81' (PEN)

Subs
-------------
BEST F.C.:
M.B. Suhaili for S. Oh -- 88'

CITROEN-GOMBAK:
J.B. Marsh for S. Cade -- 46'
K. Jantarat for M.M. Dobano -- 64'
C. Magnusson for T.C. Gomes -- 82'

Cards
-------------
BEST F.C. -- L. van Aardene, F. Bauer-Jensen (Yellow)
CITROEN-GOMBAK -- K. Jantarat, Y. Matsuda (Yellow)

Royal Brunei Darussalam Sport 3-2 Marina Bay Mariners

Scorers
--------------
ROYAL BRUNEI:
J. Villanueva -- 52', 90'
S. Kee-Soo -- 80'

MARINERS:
R. Chol-Min -- 14'
R. Hussein -- 33'

Subs
-------------
ROYAL BRUNEI:
P. Vinh Hao for S. Jabidi -- 75'
S. Kee-Soo for J. Rosario -- 80'
A. Jayaseelan for W. Ngai Ho -- 89'

MARINERS:
R. Luketic for Goncalves -- 82'
J. Pizzoza for F. Barbosa -- 82'

Cards
-------------
MARINERS -- E. Blazevic, N. Khutsishvili, R. Luketic, R. Hussein, F. Barbosa (Yellow), E. Blazevic (RED-Second Yellow)

Yishun Red Diamonds 3–1 Queenstown Ice

Scorers
--------------
YISHUN:
R. Laurenz -- 8'
L. Tambak -- 46'
V. Vasilyev -- 68'

ICE:
P. Niderhauser -- 24'

Subs
-------------
YISHUN:
H. Myung-Hee for K.R. Prasongsanti -- 60'
B. Kyaw for V. Vasilyev -- 77'
I. Baldonado for J. Wyrzyk -- 83'

ICE:
J.C. Famose for K. Lantscher -- 46'
J. Miller for M. Tikkanen -- 69'
G. Jones for S. Kostelic -- 75'

Cards
----------
YISHUN -- L. Tarihoran, R. Laurenz, K. Thammavong (Yellow), K. Thammavong (RED-Second Yellow)
ICE -- J. Svensson (Yellow)

Jurong Suning F.C. 2-0 Johor-Woodlands United

Scorers
------------
JURONG SUNING:
J.W. Song -- 58'
B. Rocca -- 64'

Subs
-------------
JURONG SUNING:
B. Rocca for C. Fraser -- 63'
P. Re for T. Zheng -- 80'
M. Tate for X. Zhang -- 85'

JOHOR-WOODLANDS:
G. Lau for S. Metharom -- 67'
H. Adi Putra for H. Kawaguchi -- 76'
Z. Hassar for W. Song -- 78'

Cards
------------
JURONG SUNING -- R. Antunez, X. Zhang (Yellow), R. Antunez (RED-Second Yellow)

League Table                                 Pld    W   D   L    GF   GA   GD   Pts 
 1 Royal Brunei Darussalam Sport                  9    6   2   1    19   12   +7    20
 2 Marina Bay Mariners                            9    6   1   2    21   15   +6    19
 3 Jurong Suning F.C.                             9    5   2   2    12    5   +7    17
 4 Yishun Red Diamonds                            9    5   2   2    18   13   +5    17
 5 Best FC In The World                           9    4   4   1    19   13   +6    16
 6 Johor-Woodlands United                        10    5   0   5     8   10   -2    15
 7 Bishan F.C                                    10    4   2   4    11   11    0    14
 8 Tengah United                                  9    4   1   4    14   16   -2    13
 9 Citroen-Bukit Gombak F.C.                      9    3   2   4     6   10   -4    11
10 Red Eyes Celtic                                9    2   2   5    13   17   -4     8
11 Internacional Futebol Clube de Cingapura       9    2   2   5     8   12   -4     8
12 Atlético Bedok A.F.C                           9    2   1   6     6   10   -4     7
13 Queenstown Ice                                10    1   1   8    14   25  -11     4

TOP SCORERS, INJURIES AND SUSPENSIONS

Top Scorers (4+ Goals):
-------------------------------------
Laban Tambak (YISHUN) -- 8
Lucas Silva (MARINERS) -- 7
Adam Fischer (TENGAH) -- 6
Lin Tang (JOHOR-WOODLANDS) -- 4
Lucinho (BEST F.C.) -- 4
Rasmus Jorgensen (CELTIC) -- 4
Bertoldo Rocca (JURONG SUNING) -- 4
------------------------
Injury Report:
Hwang Soo-Jung (CELTIC) -- 6 weeks
Tu Van Ngyuen (JOHOR-WOODLANDS) -- 5 weeks
George Cheung (INTERNACIONAL) -- 3 weeks
Johan N. Hermansen (CITROEN-GOMBAK) -- 3 weeks
Akira Takamura (BISHAN) -- 3 weeks
Karl Lantscher (ICE) -- 2 weeks
Arthit Chatwilai (YISHUN) -- 2 weeks
Vladimir Kriz (CITROEN-GOMBAK) -- FIT TO PLAY
Mikhail Makarenko (CELTIC) -- FIT TO PLAY
------------------------
Naughty Step:
Kye Thammavong (YISHUN) -- 1 game ban
Emil Blazevic (MARINERS) -- 1 game ban
Reynaldo Antunez (JURONG SUNING) -- 1 game ban
Dragan Skacic (INTERNACIONAL) -- 1 game ban
Rory King (CITROEN-GOMBAK) -- BAN ENDED

Matchday Report

Bishan F.C. vs Tengah United

This game was pretty much a full out, nonstop push by Tengah United, with Bishan F.C doing everything within their conceivable power to dam the flow of attack by Tengah. Heck, Tengah were putting so much pressure forward, Bishan couldn't even get the ball out of their own half most of the time thanks to all the pressure put forward by Tengah's forward. Bishan's back line did their best to hold, but the inevitable happened late into the game at the 85th minute, when a fresh-legged Liam Holmes sliced his way through the defence along the wing before cutting the ball back for Felipe Oliveira to slot it easily home into the bottom corner of the net.

Red Eyes Celtic vs. Internacional Futebol Clube de Cingapura
Red Eyes Celtic came into this game with a winning streak (of one), and came out with a winning streak (of two) against all odds against Internacional Futebol Clube de Cingapura, who once again put on a good show of defence. One thing that can break down their defence, though? Luck. Early on in the game, Ang Ka Ling slid into Rasmus Jorgensen, sending the ball out wide for a throw in. Or at least, that would've happened if the corner flag weren't in the way. As the ball wobbled on the line and Ka Ling was still recovering from the tackle, Jorgensen sent an unchallenged ball to Lars Peterson to score. Later on, George Cheung got injured in a nasty collision, forcing him off the field for Marcio Pedrinha. Pedrinha looked like the obvious weak link in the defence, and Red Eyes Celtic took clear advantage, with Anders Matias Torbergsen fooling the Brazilian to score with a solid finish off the inside post. Sure, Internacional pulled one right back after with Erik Heinrich, but the game was still sealed by Red Eyes Celtic, who now have two wins on the trot after seven winless games.

Best F.C. In The World vs. Citroen-Bukit Gombak F.C.
Felix Bauer-Jensen has embarrassed himself twice in two games. First, he let Goncalves relatively tame shot in during their embarrassment at the Bay, and now he fell prey to Tomas Cunha Gomes' deceptive trickery on the ball. The Brazilian's moves going one-on-one were almost too much for the German keeper to handle. And the moment Bauer-Jensen went for the ball, one last flick by Gomes was all he needed to draw the late, late penalty, which Gomes converted for his final action of the game. Thankfully, the Best F.C. in the World scored earlier through Hitoshi Yokoyama's first goal of the campaign, but couldn't get any more goals against Citroen-Bukit Gombak's six (yes, SIX. Knight Jantarat's sub with Matias Dobano made it a slightly more attacking game) man defence as they were held to just a draw.

Royal Brunei Darussalam Sport vs. Marina Bay Mariners
Let's face it. I'm supposed to be an impartial reporter, but I don't know what happened to the referee at the half time break. After the Mariners took a two-nil lead in the first half, the referee suddenly decided to hate them. Yellows were flying out after nearly every, and I mean nearly every foul for the Mariners, while Royal Brunei got away with rough challenges and the like. It didn't help with the ultimate diva diver in Juan Villanueva on the field for Royal Brunei, but as much as a diva he may be, he was their man of the match. He scored the first, set up Wong Ngai Ho perfectly to assist Son Kee-Soo, whose first touch of the game was a zero yard header to tie it all up. What happened next, in the biggest match of the season since last week, will be controversial. Villanueva dived near the corner flag when trying to win the ball from Emil Blazevic. It was the most comical dive possible. Yet the ref still gave the free kick to Royal Brunei and, miraculously, brandished Blazevic his second yellow of the game. Amri Jayaseelan took the free kick that was deflected skywards.Sokphen Dina nodded the ball down to who else but Villanueva, who would unleash an insane half volley to win the game for Royal Brunei Darussalam Sport. Rumour has it that referee will never be allowed to the Floating Platform, otherwise the Mariners would be glad to drown him without mercy.

Yishun Red Diamonds vs. Queenstown Ice

Karl Lantscher deserves quite the medal for bravery. An absolute rocket from Robert Laurenz in the eighth minute left Lantscher clutching his left wrist and the ball in the Queenstown Ice net. He denied being substituted, feeling he could carry on. And carry on he did, outstretching his right hand whenever possible and denying plenty of shots from the Red Diamonds. Heck, he even helped the Ice equalise, his long, long, looooooong free kick finding, and bouncing, off Patrick Niderhauser's head in the 24th minute. However, his left wrist eventually had to give way to Laban Tambak's early second half goal, which employed the "Let's chase the defenders and win the ball right back" tactic from the kick off. Jean-Claude Famose took over and, despite Kye Thammavong earning his second red card of the campaign, couldn't stop Vasily Vasilyev (GREAT NAME) from adding a third to seal the win for the Yishun Red Diamonds

Jurong Suning F.C. vs. Johor-Woodlands United
This is known as the anger of Bertoldo Rocca. You're on a goalless streak for…seven? Eight games, maybe? You're left on the bench for a New Zealander. You come on in the 63rd minute as the New Zealander is not having that good of a game. First thing you see, Fermin Ruiz chips the ball ahead for you. You decide to unleash all your anger into a half volley that blasts around the keeper and into the back of the net. That was the anger of Bertoldo Rocca against a hapless Johor-Woodlands United. Rocca seemingly channeled whatever anger he had left into Reynaldo Antunez, who committed two yellow card offences in quick succession, but that was only a minor damper on a victory needed by Jurong Suning F.C to stay up there with the big boys.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the redo and all that. I'll post whatever you have to do with fixture 11 tomorrow.

AdrianBelmonte_

Re: GP Rejects Football League -- WEEK 10 REDO / DOSSIER STU

Post by AdrianBelmonte_ »

Same lineup as matchday 3
#FoxesFansHooligans

#HaasShouldBeSoLucky
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

Grand Prix Rejects Football League 2016/17 -- Matchday 11

Queenstown Ice vs. Jurong Suning F.C. -- Queenstown Stadium
Marina Bay Mariners vs. Yishun Red Diamonds -- Marina Bay Floating Platform
Citroen-Bukit Gombak F.C. vs. Royal Brunei Darussalam Sport -- Bukit Gombak Stadium
Internacional Futebol Clube de Cingapura vs. Best FC In The World -- Jurong Stadium
Tengah United vs. Red Eyes Celtic -- Choa Chu Kang Stadium
Atlético Bedok A.F.C vs. Bishan F.C -- Bedok Stadium

Bye: Johor-Woodlands United
"As mid-season nears, the league table right now is almost a prediction to the final results. And....let me be honest, I still have no clue who could win this. Jurong Suning F.C could be one contender, only four points back from the league leaders and against a fairly weak side in the Queenstown Ice, having been thinned in their match against Yishun with an injury to their number 1 keeper, Karl Lantscher. Speaking of Yishun, the Red Diamonds also face the Mariners in a six-pointer for the title. Hell, any game between the top five is a crucial six-pointer at the minute, so any game between them is a big, big game. In the meantime, Citroen-Bukit Gombak finally have some of their defenders back from injury or suspension, so expect a revitalized seven man defence (SEVEN!) against Royal Brunei Darussalam Sport, though the Bruneian team are, after all, league leaders and they don't want to lose that moniker anytime soon.

The Best F.C. In The World need quite a bit of therapy after that shocking 4-1 loss in the City derby and a weak draw to follow up, though they could do very well against Internacional, who have their once strong defence weakened thanks to an injury and a suspension. Red Eyes Celtic are definitely not a side who are weakened. Heck, they may be on the verge of a hot streak with two wins in a row and have a wary Tengah United in their sights. And as for Tengah's victims in their last matchup, Bishan F.C., they get their last game before their bye (finally) against Atletico Bedok A.F.C, who are looking to stop being on the wrong end of the table."

Ice1Racing (Queenstown Ice)
Ataxia (Marina Bay Mariners)
peteroli34 (Tengah United)
RedEyes504 (Red Eyes Celtic)
Normal32 (Bishan F.C.)

Okay, the redo is over, now time for the real Matchday 11! Those that have already submitted a lineup for Matchday 11 can still alter it and change it, those highlighted above need to change it, or the random lineup picker hits into effect. Once again, the match day will happen next weekend, so get your lineups in!
Last edited by WaffleCat on 22 Dec 2016, 13:52, edited 1 time in total.

DemocalypseNow

Re: GP Rejects Football League -- WEEK 10 REDO/WEEK 11 FIXTU

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Jurong Suning - (New) Week 11 Teamsheet

Image Image
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Márcio Pedrinha will be Skacic's replacement then

Dexter249

Post by Dexter249 »

the Lineup will change to 5 defenders instead of 7, if that doesn't work back to 7, 4 offensive players instead and our best 4 will start, our defenders will be randomised, and our goalie will be switched.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Gary Wong will Start next game as GK to give Felix needed rest.
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

Week 11 to be up rather early. Tomorrow, in fact! Get your lineups in fast!

RedEyes504

Post by RedEyes504 »

We'll bring in Noh Kwok for the injured Soo-Jeung, otherwise an unchanged eleven
Alexander Wurz is timeless and endless and eternal.
WaffleCat

Re: GP Rejects Football League -- Week 11 RESULTS

Post by WaffleCat »

Grand Prix Rejects Football League -- Matchday 11 RESULTS

Queenstown Ice 0-1 Jurong Suning F.C.

Scorers
-------------
JURONG SUNING:
C. Zhengzhong -- 60'

Subs
-------------
ICE:
D. Santos for P. Niderhauser -- 60'
B. Sorensen for J. Marjamaki -- 86'

JURONG SUNING:
F. Ruiz for Z. Shunyuan -- 60'
X. Zhang for C. Zhengzhong -- 76'
S. de Felice for J. Ru -- 80'

Cards
-------------
ICE -- O. Laukkanen (Yellow)
JURONG SUNING -- Z. Huang, Bai Wen (Yellow)

Marina Bay Mariners 1-1 Yishun Red Diamonds

Scorers
--------------
MARINERS:
Goncalves -- 47'

YISHUN:
J. Wyrzyk -- 23'

Subs
-------------
MARINERS:
A. Suleiman for K. Takada -- 70'
C. Sripitsakul for R. Luketic -- 80'

YISHUN:
T. Tadakuni for C. Royer -- 62'
E. Macar for H. Tachibana -- 67'
B. Kyaw for V. Vasilyev -- 70'

Cards
-------------
MARINERS -- R. Hussein, L. Silva
YISHUN -- L. Tambak, J. Wyrzyk, S. Ionesco, V. Vasilyev (Yellow)

Citroen-Bukit Gombak F.C. 1-1 Royal Brunei Darussalam Sport

Scorers
------------
CITROEN-GOMBAK:
C. Magnusson -- 34'

ROYAL BRUNEI:
C. Roi -- 42' (PEN)

Subs
-------------
CITROEN-GOMBAK:
R. King for J.B. Marsh -- 64'
B.D. Winters for Y. Matsuda -- 81'

ROYAL BRUNEI:
J. Rosario for K. Chang-Min -- 41'
S.H. Jabidi for D. Mpenza -- 75'

Cards
-------------
CITROEN-GOMBAK -- V. Kriz (Yellow)

Internacional Futebol Clube de Cingapura 1-2 Best FC In The World

Scorers
--------------
INTERNACIONAL:
A. Ka Ling -- 22'

BEST F.C.:
Lucinho -- 71', 76'

Subs
-------------
INTERNACIONAL:
L. Hernandez for T. Sjerbcka -- 67'

BEST F.C:
M.B. Suhaili for L. van Aardene -- 46'
S. Edwards for R. Bunabo -- 46'
A. Diogo for L.B. Keat -- 89'

Cards
-------------
INTERNACIONAL -- A. Ka Ling, Chicao, A. Elleray (Yellow)

Tengah United 0-1 Red Eyes Celtic

Scorers
--------------
CELTIC:
N. Baxter -- 88'

Subs
-------------
TENGAH:
I. Khalid for R. Jones -- 59'
T. Muzhikov for V. Shirokov -- 76'
M. Ang for A. Fischer -- 79'

CELTIC:
K. Kokla for S. Christensen -- 90'

Cards
----------
TENGAH -- R. Jones (Yellow)
CELTIC -- N. Kwok, M. Novakovich, A. M. Torbergsen, R. Jorgensen (Yellow)

Atlético Bedok A.F.C 0-0 Bishan F.C

Subs
-------------
ATLETICO BEDOK:
D. Stevens for R. Barazite -- 46'
S. Kana-Biyik for M. Rivera -- 56'
V. Ngyuen for D. Stevens -- 88'

BISHAN:
P. Jaan for M. Kuznetsov -- 66'
K. Metharom for J.H. Gim -- 74'

Cards
------------
ATLETICO BEDOK -- M. Diamantopoulos, R. Barazite, K. Jepsen, W. Paulista (Yellow)

League Table                                 Pld    W   D   L    GF   GA   GD   Pts 
 1 Royal Brunei Darussalam Sport                 10    6   3   1    20   13   +7    21
 2 Jurong Suning F.C.                            10    6   2   2    13    5   +8    20
 3 Marina Bay Mariners                           10    6   2   2    22   16   +6    20
 4 Best FC In The World                          10    5   4   1    21   14   +7    19
 5 Yishun Red Diamonds                           10    5   3   2    19   14   +5    18
 6 Bishan F.C                                    11    4   3   4    11   11    0    15
 7 Johor-Woodlands United                        10    5   0   5     8   10   -2    15
 8 Tengah United                                 10    4   1   5    14   17   -3    13
 9 Citroen-Bukit Gombak F.C.                     10    3   3   4     7   11   -4    12
10 Red Eyes Celtic                               10    3   2   5    14   17   -3    11
11 Atlético Bedok A.F.C                          10    2   2   6     6   10   -4     8
12 Internacional Futebol Clube de Cingapura      10    2   2   6     9   14   -5     8
13 Queenstown Ice                                11    1   1   9    14   26  -12     4

Top Scorers (4+ Goals):
Laban Tambak (YISHUN) -- 8
Lucinho (BEST F.C.) -- 6
------------------------
Injury Report:
Hwang Soo-Jung (CELTIC) -- 5 weeks
Danny Stevens (ATLETICO BEDOK) -- 4 weeks
Tu Van Ngyuen (JOHOR-WOODLANDS) -- 4 weeks
George Cheung (INTERNACIONAL) -- 2 weeks
Johan N. Hermansen (CITROEN-GOMBAK) -- 2 weeks
Akira Takamura (BISHAN) -- 2 weeks
Kim Chang-Min (ROYAL BRUNEI) -- 1 week
Karl Lantscher (ICE) -- 1 week
Arthit Chatwilai (YISHUN) -- 1 week
------------------------
Naughty Step:
Osku Laukkanen (ICE) -- 1 game (4 yellows)
Ang Ka Ling (INTERNACIONAL) -- 1 game (4 yellows)
Kye Thammavong (YISHUN) -- BAN ENDED
Emil Blazevic (MARINERS) -- BAN ENDED
Reynaldo Antunez (JURONG SUNING) -- BAN ENDED
Dragan Skacic (INTERNACIONAL) -- BAN ENDED

Matchday Report

Queenstown Ice vs. Jurong Suning F.C.

Oh, boy, didn't the Queenstown Ice waste their chances away. This should have been the upset of the week. During the first half, the Ice had so, so many chances on goal. Whatever could go wrong with the Jurong Suning F.C. defence did indeed go wrong. However, thanks to a few great saves from Jeong Yeong-Hwan and some catastrophic finishing from Markus Tikkanen led the teams into a deadlock at half time. Thankfully for the away fans, Jurong Suning got their stuff together in the back during the second half, and a nicely worked set piece at the hour mark saw Chao Zhengzhong finish the game off with a little bit of flair.

Marina Bay Mariners vs. Yishun Red Diamonds

With these two teams perched among the top of the league thanks to their deadly strikers, we expected a full-flowing, attack affair. What we saw instead was a defensive shutdown. When no attack could materialise properly in the first 15 minutes or so, the Red Diamonds resorted to trying to strike the ball in from distance. And, rather miraculously, Wyrzyk did just that in the 23rd minute, though with the help of Fauzi Rahayu's deflection. Then, thanks to the Red Diamonds' own defensive efforts, the Mariners took over trying audacious attempts from distance in the second half. It worked…kinda. Bertoldo Rocca's attempt from just outside the box blasted past Min-Su Kang but bounced off the left hand post. There for the cleanup, though, was Goncalves to level the score. With both defences on fantastic form, there was almost no real attempt at goal afterwards. Not the prettiest game from the two title contenders, but not every game can be spectacular, can it?

Citroen-Bukit Gombak F.C. vs. Royal Brunei Darussalam Sport

Citroen-Bukit Gombak did something a little different this time. Instead of their usual seven-at-the-back (SEVEN!) lineup, they settled for just five. And instead of the sole attacker up front, they went ahead and plonked four strikers. And, oddly enough, it worked nearly perfectly for them. The strikers caught Royal Brunei's off guard for the first half, and a brilliant ball through by Roland Lek led to an easy finish for Christian Magnusson, a player who rarely sees game time thanks to the usual sole-striker role in Citroen-Bukit Gombak's lineup. However, it seems that the Gombak defense were almost unfamiliar with the concept of having less than six defenders at the back, and when Kim Chang-Min managed to get the ball in open space, Vladimir Kriz's late lunge to stop Chang-Min led to a yellow card for the Czech defender, the Korean striker to get injured and replaced by his Filipino counterpart, and a penalty against the French-sponsored Singaporean team, which drew the Bruneian team level thanks to a cool head by the Luxembourgish penalty taker. Evidence of globalisation, ladies and gentlemen. The game had no further action of note barring a horrendous miss by Rhys Wallace, wasting his one and only opportunity to win the game late for Citroen-Bukit Gombak. But Gombak have nothing to be ashamed of from this game. Getting a draw against the league leaders…that's amazing in their own right.

Internacional Futebol Clube de Cingapura vs. Best F.C. In The World

Mayyybe Internacional's defence isn't the best in the league anymore. Maybe. Not when Lucinho finds more holes in them than those idiotic ripped jeans that they sell in Forever 21 or whatever store's popular now. Yeah, Internacional had the lead in the first half when Gary Wong's throw from catching a corner was too hot for Trieu Thanh Nhan to handle, allowing Ang Ka Ling to pounce and score his first goal excitedly for the season. He did it rather…too excitedly though, taking off his shirt, receiving a yellow and a one game ban for exceeding the yellow-card limit. Whoops. Wong would redeem himself by stopping a close range effort from Erik Heinrich late in the first half, and by the second, the Best F.C. In The World were ready to eat the Internacional defence alive. Tomas Sjerbcka pleaded to be subbed off, having completely exhausted himself on the right wing trying to stop the Best F.C. In The World. Cue Lucinho. Within five minutes, he found himself with three shots on target. The first one was saved, but the ball could only rebound to the Brazilian striker for the leveller. For his next trick, his running and trickery off the ball left Lauro Hernandez, Sjebcka's substitute, rolling in the dirt, allowing Ong Puthucheary to easily find him for his brace. Maybe Internacional's defence has gone south. Or maybe Lucinho is just that good.

Tengah United vs. Red Eyes Celtic

In a fair world, Tengah would have had the three points. They had the majority of possession, ball in their opponents half, shots off target, shots on target. All maths would have said Tengah United are winners. However, thanks to the bobbles, bounces, bloopers, crossbars, posts, defenders, and offsides, Tengah just couldn't get the goal they were looking for. And, almost in a movie script, Red Eyes Celtic won a corner. Their man of the year, Rasmus Jorgensen, swung a beautiful ball in. Cue Nathan Baxter climbing over everyone to score the winning header with Celtic's first shot on target. First. Sometimes, life is indeed unfair.

Atletico Bedok A.F.C vs Bishan F.C.

Atletico Bedok came back from their bye to remind everyone how they used to play. Good old, roughhouse, tough playing defensive football to limit Bishan F.C. to a goalless draw. Tackles, body checks, slides, it was almost like ice hockey out there. And oddly enough, the only injured player came from Atletico Bedok, when Danny Stevens went a bit too hard in on a shoulder barge, dislocating it completely. Ouch. Bishan were very lucky to escape alive, let alone without any injuries. Rumours that the GPRFL Committee are installing 'DANGER: BEWARE OF TACKLES' signs outside Bedok Stadium are unconfirmed at the moment.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, here's my 'sorta' Christmas present to you all. Have a merry Christmas everyone!

WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

Grand Prix Rejects Football League 2016/17 -- Matchday 12

Red Eyes Celtic vs. Atlético Bedok A.F.C -- Clementi Stadium
Best FC In The World vs. Tengah United -- Jalan Besar Stadium
Royal Brunei Darussalam Sport vs. Internacional Futebol Clube de Cingapura -- Jurong Triple Threat -- Jurong West Stadium
Yishun Red Diamonds vs. Citroen-Bukit Gombak F.C. -- Yishun Stadium
Jurong Suning F.C. vs. Marina Bay Mariners -- Jurong East Stadium
Johor-Woodlands United vs. Queenstown Ice -- Woodlands Stadium

Bye: Bishan Stadium
"The penultimate week of the GPRFL before the trade period begins with Red Eyes Celtic playing host to Atletico Bedok A.F.C at Clementi Stadium. Having been the butt of all jokes for failing to win a match in their first seven fixtures, Red Eyes Celtic suddenly look dangerous with three wins on the trot, and if Atletico Bedok are not careful, it'll be four wins before you even know it. And maybe, before you know it, the Best F.C. In The World may kick back into form against Tengah United, the latest victims of Red Eyes Celtic. And if they do get back into form, they may head back to the top of the table, especially when current league leaders Royal Brunei Darussalam Sport have a tough derby match coming up against Internacional Futebol Clube de Cingapura in the final match before midseason of the well known Jurong Triple Threat."

"Yishun Red Diamonds seek a victory against a revitalised Citroen-Bukit Gombak side, whose change of tactics worked rather impressively against league leaders Royal Brunei. And if Royal Brunei have another small slip like last week, the game between Jurong Suning F.C. and the Marina Bay Mariners becomes a match with all the stakes on the line. Again, with such a close title race between so many contenders, any match in the GPRFL could be a big matchup. And finally, we see the title contender that has had a massive fall from grace, Johor-Woodlands United, attempt to pick up the slack after their bye week with a game against Queenstown Ice, who probably just want a good result to get them high into their rest week."

AdrianBelmonte_(Atletico Bedok A.F.C)
peteroli34 (Tengah United)
Wizzie (Johor-Woodlands United)
Ice1Racing (Queenstown Ice)

Two weeks before the mid-season trade period, and I've already started to give team dossiers to certain users already. Post your lineups when you can, and expect a dossier of your team soon.
Last edited by WaffleCat on 29 Dec 2016, 23:55, edited 1 time in total.

Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: GP Rejects Football League -- WEEK 12 FIXTURES

Post by Nessafox »

Well, i'm going for the official A-squad (thus players numbered 1-11) in our traditional convervative organisational/counter 4-4-2. And we will change goalkeepers twice after the 80th minute just to annoy the hell out of our competitors. Of course we'll play agressive as if our lives depend on it. In minute 85, Villanueva will do his usual diva tricks. If we are losing, in the last seconds, one of our goalkeepers will injure the referee.
Dexter249

Post by Dexter249 »

As the 5 Defenders seemed to work, we'll give it another shot.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

We take our standard lineup, only Luchino and Ong Puthucheary have earned a rest, they will be replaced by Shahriar Islam and Shaun Edwards respectively.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

F.C. Jurong Suning - Week 11 Teamsheet

Slightly more balanced than normal - Antúnez will be expected to track back when the fullbacks push forward, as will the wide forwards.

Image Image
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Will make changes but only tomorrow will decide the team

V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Yishun Week 12 lineup

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Internacional's lineup for Week 12

http://lineupbuilder.com/?sk=d8c8

WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

Here's your regular announcement that there's one day to go before submitting lineups!

Oh, and FantometteBR, Ka Ling's suspended and George Cheung's injured, so you might need to change that bit in your lineup. Thanks.

WaffleCat

Re: GP Rejects Football League -- Week 11 RESULTS

Post by WaffleCat »

Grand Prix Rejects Football League -- Matchday 12 RESULTS

Red Eyes Celtic 0-0 Atlético Bedok A.F.C

Subs
-------------
CELTIC:
H. van der Graff for L. Peterson -- 65'
Y.W. Lung for J. Hunter -- 75'
A. Mahmutoviv for A.M. Torbergsen -- 81'

ATLETICO BEDOK:
A. Phutek for W. Paulista -- 56'

Cards
-------------
ATLETICO BEDOK -- R. Yoong (Yellow)

Best FC In The World 5-3 Tengah United

Scorers
--------------
BEST F.C.:
S. Islam -- 55'
M.B. Suhaili -- 67' (PEN), 68', 77', 81'

TENGAH:
L. Holmes -- 12', 51'
R. Jones -- 36'

Subs
-------------
BEST F.C.:
M. Lal for T. Thanh Nhan -- 53'
M.B. Suhaili for S. Oh -- 54'
A. Diogo for L.B. Keat -- 71'

TENGAH:
T. Sim for V. Syphasay -- 54'
S. Akimoto for L. Holmes -- 76'

Cards
-------------
TENGAH -- L. Loong, V. Shirokov, A. Fischer, L. Holmes (Yellow)

Royal Brunei Darussalam Sport 3-0 Internacional Futebol Clube de Cingapura

Scorers
------------
ROYAL BRUNEI:
H. Hyung-Young -- 54'
H. Yangyang -- 82'
Z. Hidayat -- 90'

Subs
-------------
ROYAL BRUNEI:
H.B. Aziz for M. Shakirov -- 80'
J. Villanueva for C. Roi -- 85'

INTERNACIONAL:
Jorginho for M. Agi -- 70'
I. Finnbogasson for Douglas -- 80'

Cards
-------------
ROYAL BRUNEI -- R. Kuznesow (Yellow)
INTERNACIONAL -- M. Pedrinha, R. Marin (Yellow), R. Marin (RED -- Second Yellow)

Yishun Red Diamonds 2-2 Citroen-Bukit Gombak F.C.

Scorers
--------------
YISHUN:
L. Tambak -- 74' (PEN)
N. Dragic -- 88'

CITROEN-GOMBAK:
H. Ootsuki -- 33'
T.C. Gomes -- 61'

Subs
-------------
YISHUN:
S. Ionesco for K. Thammavong -- 70'
T. Tadakuni for K. Trong Trung -- 75'
L. Tambak for N. Dragic -- 80'

CITROEN-GOMBAK:
M.M. Dobano for T. Current -- 67'
J.B. Marsh for S. Cade -- 69'

Cards
-------------
YISHUN -- T. Tadakuni (Yellow)
CITROEN-GOMBAK -- R. Wallace, J.B. Marsh, M.M. Dobano (Yellow)

Jurong Suning F.C. 1-0 Marina Bay Mariners

Scorers
--------------
JURONG SUNING:
F. Ruiz -- 45'+ 1'

Subs
-------------
JURONG SUNING:
M. Tate for X. Zhang -- 46'
J. Ru for S. de Felice -- 81'
Z. Huang for R. Antunez -- 86'

MARINERS:
A. Suleiman for N. Khutsishvili -- 46'
J. A. Kiessou for F. Montojo -- 46'
J. Pizzoza for L. Silva -- 68'

Cards
----------
JURONG SUNING -- Mauricinho, B. Rocca (Yellow)
MARINERS -- F. Montojo, F. Barbosa (Yellow)

Johor-Woodlands United 2-0 Queenstown Ice

Scorers
-------------
JOHOR-WOODLANDS:
N. Nibhanbupudi -- 26'
H. Adi Putra -- 85'

Subs
-------------
JOHOR-WOODLANDS:
H. Adi Putra for H. Kawaguchi -- 55'
D. Pham for A. Sim -- 80'
G. Lau for S. Metharom -- 87'

ICE:
G. Jones for S. Kostelic -- 55'
Y. Nikolaev for M. Innerhoffer -- 61'
J. Miller for M. Tikkanen -- 70'

1 Royal Brunei Darussalam Sport                 11    7   3   1    23   13  +10    24
 2 Jurong Suning F.C.                            11    7   2   2    14    5   +9    23
 3 Best FC In The World                          11    6   4   1    26   17   +9    22
 4 Marina Bay Mariners                           11    6   2   3    22   17   +5    20
 5 Yishun Red Diamonds                           11    5   4   2    21   16   +5    19
 6 Johor-Woodlands United                        11    6   0   5    10   10    0    18
 7 Bishan F.C                                    11    4   3   4    11   11    0    15
 8 Citroen-Bukit Gombak F.C.                     11    3   4   4     9   13   -4    13
 9 Tengah United                                 11    4   1   6    17   22   -5    13
10 Red Eyes Celtic                               11    3   3   5    14   17   -3    12
11 Atlético Bedok A.F.C                          11    2   3   6     6   10   -4     9
12 Internacional Futebol Clube de Cingapura      11    2   2   7     9   17   -8     8
13 Queenstown Ice                                12    1   1  10    14   28  -14     4

Top Scorers (4+ Goals):
Laban Tambak (YISHUN) -- 9
Lucinho (BEST F.C.) -- 6
Mizi Badri Suhaili (BEST F.C.) -- 5
Tomas Cunha Gomes (CITROEN-GOMBAK) -- 4
Liam Holmes (TENGAH) -- 4
------------------------
Injury Report:
Hwang Soo-Jung (CELTIC) -- 4 weeks
Danny Stevens (ATLETICO BEDOK) -- 3 weeks
Tu Van Ngyuen (JOHOR-WOODLANDS) -- 3 weeks
George Cheung (INTERNACIONAL) -- 1 week
Johan N. Hermansen (CITROEN-GOMBAK) -- 1 week
Akira Takamura (BISHAN) -- 1 week
Kim Chang-Min (ROYAL BRUNEI) -- FIT TO PLAY
Karl Lantscher (ICE) -- FIT TO PLAY
Arthit Chatwilai (YISHUN) -- FIT TO PLAY
------------------------
Naughty Step:
Roberto Marin (INTERNACIONAL) -- 1 game
Felix Montojo (MARINERS) -- 1 game (4 yellows)
Osku Laukkanen (ICE) -- BAN ENDED
Ang Ka Ling (INTERNACIONAL) -- BAN ENDED

Matchday Report

Red Eyes Celtic vs. Atletico Bedok A.F.C.

When a match ends in a draw, it's a common cliche to say the game could've gone either way. But it was no cliche here. Red Eyes Celtic had the majority of chances that either sprayed a little wide or ended up in Kuwat Guntur's safe hands. Atletico Bedok had considerably less shots on goal, but still, three of their shots hit the woodwork. It was just that kind of game up front.

Best F.C. In The World vs. Tengah United

For a horrifying 55 minutes, the Best F.C. In The World looked like they were going to be the latest major scalping by Tengah United. Having beat the Mariners three-nil away earlier in the season, they were leading the Best F.C. In The World by the very same scoreline thanks to some wonderful one-two plays by Liam Holmes and Adam Fischer, with Ryan Jones adding a free kick goal to his repertoire. Then enter the Bruneian veteran, Mizri Badri Suhaili. He set up Shahriar Islam - starting for a resting Lucinho - for the first goal, and then Suhaili let completely loose. Hattrick in 10 minutes. Four goals in fourteen. Penalty for his first, dispossessing and embarrassing Tyris Sim right from kick-off to go ahead and score the second, beautifully dummying Tengah's goalkeeper Le Hoang Trung for the third and a lovely, crisp chip for his fourth of the game. Even Tengah's own four goal hero, Adam Fischer, was dumbfounded at Suhaili's lovely display that led a miraculous comeback for the Best F.C. In The World.

Royal Brunei Darussalam Sport vs. Internacional Futebol Clube de Cingapura

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. If Internacional's morale was low going to this game, they're probably going to commit mass suicide after. A three-nil loss to Royal Brunei. They only looked truly steady in the first half. Then their defence went and collapsed upon itself, especially with Roberto Marin getting his second yellow with the stupidest challenge in the league to date. This left the wing wide open for Huang Yangyang to receive Wong Ngai Ho's cross field pass and score on the volley. And with everyone pushing forward for the 90th minute corner, the ball bobbled out of the box and Zulham Hidayat ran with it like he never did before and his legs barely catching up to slot the dagger into the hearts of the Internacional faithful, as they left with the shame of both Jurong Triple Threat losses over their heads.

Yishun Red Diamonds vs. Citroen-Bukit Gombak F.C.

Citroen-Bukit Gombak seem to have something going on with their five at the back style. Yishun Red Diamonds, one of the more attacking teams in the GPRFL, had trouble. Yep, actual trouble breaking down a five man defence. And Citroen-Bukit Gombak was on a roll too. Hiromitsu Oosuki scored in his very first appearance, before Gombak's most prolific scorer Tomas Cunha Gomes made the score 2-0 to Citroen-Bukit Gombak. Alas, some results were too good to last. Laban Tambak had a rare off day, only really finishing when Matias Macarena Dobano conceded a penalty for the away side. Shortly after, Tambak was taken off for seventeen year-old Ninoslav Dragic, to prove his worth. For 10 minutes, the Red Diamonds went all out on Gombak's goal. And with two minutes left, the teenager Dragic rifled the ball from outside the box into the bottom corner to save Yishun's blushes.

Jurong Suning F.C. vs Marina Bay Mariners

This game may have been won by an acrobatic effort from Fermin Ruiz, but the play today was all in the midfield. The game had few shots on goal, few saves, but an amazing and incredible midfield battle between Reynaldo Antunez and Rizwan Hussein. Two of the best midfielders going at it for nearly ninety minutes - Antunez was subbed off for Zhi Huang's fresher legs to hack at Hussein instead - in a brutal physical dual. Maximiliano Tate and Goncalves had their own mini battle going on, but all the attention went to Antunez and Hussein. Especially Hussein's tackle on the stroke of half time that gave Jurong Suning F.C. that free kick that Ruiz scored from.

Johor-Woodlands United vs. Queenstown Ice

Yep. The Queenstown Ice will go into the mid-season with only one win and one draw. Not their fault. Blame Johor-Woodlands for finally showing up when they needed to. With a losing streak of five, Johor-Woodlands returned from their bye week by getting their rear in gear and playing the game that won them five in a row, but with an added twist...not giving Lin Tang the ball. Weird, right? Not giving the ball to your star striker? Instead, Lin Tang played the dummy role to perfection, drawing defenders to his presence and letting Johor-Woodlands' wingers, Nanda Nibhanupudi and Haron Adi Putra score the two goals to bring joy to the Singapore/Malay crowd and leave Queenstown Ice fans wondering why they even bothered travelling all the way to Woodlands….
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Quite a big note here. Matchday 13 fixtures will not come out just yet. I will be sending out dossiers to clubs (some of you have already got them) over the next few weeks in order to prepare yourself for the mid-season trade window.Ooooohhhhhh….

Yeah, so hang in there while I dish out dossiers.

WaffleCat

vvv MATCHDAY 13 FIXTURES vvv

Post by WaffleCat »

Now that all the dossiers have been sent to every team in the league (thank god I'm done with that), we are back in business!

Grand Prix Rejects Football League 2016/17 -- Matchday 13

Marina Bay Mariners vs. Johor-Woodlands United -- Marina Bay Floating Platform
Citroen-Bukit Gombak F.C. vs. Jurong Suning F.C. -- Bukit Gombak Stadium
Internacional Futebol Clube de Cingapura vs. Yishun Red Diamonds -- Jurong Stadium
Tengah United vs. Royal Brunei Darussalam Sport -- Choa Chu Kang Stadium
Atlético Bedok A.F.C vs. Best FC In The World -- Bedok Stadium
Bishan F.C vs. Red Eyes Celtic -- Bishan Stadium

Bye: Queenstown Ice

"The final week before the mid-season trade window, and it's all getting a little itchy up at the top. One team that used to be up at the top, Johor-Woodlands United, now find themselves hanging on to the coattails of the league leaders, one of which is Marina Bay Mariners, who came across a setback last week in the form of Jurong Suning F.C. Jurong Suning's momentum is going strong after that win last week as they visit Bukit Gombak Stadium to see if their momentum can blast past the rock solid seven (or five) man defence of Citroen-Bukit Gombak F.C. Internacional Futebol Clube de Cingapura, on the other hand, have a rough, rough challenge ahead of them in the form of Laban Tambak, Luke Tarihoran and the rest of the Yishun Red Diamonds."

"Up at Choa Chu Kang, the league leaders Royal Brunei Darussalam Sport seek to create a gap over local rivals Jurong Suning F.C. at the top of the standings as Tengah United look to get over last week's spanking. A spanking delivered by the Best F.C. In The World and their unlikely hero, Mizri Badri Suhaili, as they look to prepare a similar beating against a bruising Atletico Bedok A.F.C. And in the final match of the first half of the season, Bishan F.C. aim to take down Red Eyes Celtic's incredible run of form as of late.

Wizzie (Johor-Woodlands United)
Dexter249 (Citroen-Bukit Gombak F.C)
Klon (Best F.C In The World)
Normal32 (Bishan F.C.)

Alright, this is the last match day before the mid-season trade period, so this is probably the last time you have a chance to use your lineups as is. And with the dossiers given out, you all roughly know the skill and form each of your players have (not taking fatigue into account), so you have a slightly easier time sorting out your squad! So GET YOUR LINEUPS IN!
Last edited by WaffleCat on 26 Jan 2017, 23:19, edited 1 time in total.

DemocalypseNow

Re: GP Rejects Football League -- MATCHDAY 13 FIXTURES!!!!

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Jurong Suning - Week 13 Teamsheet

This is a case of going for something that doesn't even fit a traditional formation model. The best way to get around a team that likes to park the bus is to be creative and fluid, unpredictable.

Notes;
  • Weisheng better be fit! He's going to be supporting attacking plays on the left, but will have to drop back like a rocket to help counter any moves from Gombak and get back to LB.
  • There will be a flexible three defender system. Antunez will be the ball-playing centreback, bringing the ball out of the backline and into play. If he pushes up, Huang will drop back to fill the hole if necessary. Huang will also drop back into the middle if Bai Wen finds himself straying out wide right to cover any offensive moves down that wing.
  • It's up to Joo-Woon Song to hold down the fort. The other nine lads can try and push up and break down the wall. His role is Jeong's bodyguard. Given he alone is better than all seven of Gombak's defenders combined, he should do just fine.

Image Image
AdrianBelmonte_

Post by AdrianBelmonte_ »

Same as matchday 7
#FoxesFansHooligans

#HaasShouldBeSoLucky
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Based on my scouting, here is the lineup (if a player can't be played, please tell me that I fix it)

http://lineupbuilder.com/?sk=dy92r