GP Rejects Football League -- Week 17 FIXTURES

Archive for the three above subforums
WaffleCat

GP Rejects Football League -- Week 17 FIXTURES

Post by WaffleCat »

Hello there, one and all. After a few failed attempts at this on the site, I feel it's finally about time I try and get this thing going on the road for real (a.k.a, finish an entire season for it). Yes, even with my army commitments and the like, but this should and will go along well.

Backstory
In Singapore, the S.League is bad. So, so bad. Terribly bad. Horrifically bad. So much so that they go ahead and axe the league altogether. This leaves many without a team to support, players going to the Classifieds for jobs and stadiums rusting. So what do the bigwigs in Singapore do?

Of course, they open up the country to a completely international league. One that is run by fellows of the internet, with players of their choosing and occupying every single abandoned stadium in Singapore following the S.League's closure. Surely a plan like this will never fail. So how, exactly, will the league be run. Well then, funny you should say that...
---------------------------------------------
How do I sign up?

A few simple steps for you all to follow:
-------------------------
1. Pick a stadium for your team to play in. The list of stadiums available are below or on this map here: MAP. It is highly recommended for you guys to check the map out, as it may assist you on the potential scale of your team, how the local area affects you and potential derbies that each stadium offers. I will send a PM regarding the state of your team once you've selected a stadium.

2. Name your team. Simple. Just don't cock up and call your team the Copenhagen Bombers. Remember, we're in Singapore. Sponsor naming and narcissistic naming are fine, though, so call yourself the Aston Martin Adults or Wizzie Wanderers for all I care.

If you're a lazy sod, you can end there. However, the following steps are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED:

3. Name your entire squad, at the very least your starting eleven. 18-28 players are alright, 23 is optimal. You can put down positions of each player too, but NOT age. I'll be deciding that based on whatever stadium you've picked,. You can also recommend a list your best player(s), so to speak. This'll come in handy for the transfer window in mid-season and post-season. Just keep in mind this is Singapore we're in and it's an international league, so keep your name range varied and no teams full of John Smith's and Bryan Paul's.

You can choose not to name your squad, but then I've got to name everyone in the team for transfer window and team selection's sake, so don't make me lose my mental health, please.
----------------------------------------------
So, I've picked my team and stadium. What happens now?

This is where the fun begins.

Each stadium you pick has pros and cons. In some locations in the well-off neighbourhoods, teams are bloody rich. In more grassroots areas, the teams are more local and gelled together. Some areas have players with an old hand and loyal fans, others rely on the surrounding youth to spice their squad up. And some areas can be perfectly, functioning neutral areas. Again, whether you get Arsenal or Accrington, a band of players together or warring with each other, this all comes down to the stadium you choose. So research the map as much as possible to understand how your team may work, or just throw a dart blindfolded and see where you land.

Another thing stadiums offer are derby fixtures. These matches are fierce, bloodthirsty at times. When you win these matches, teams often get a confidence boost over the next few games, which can be backed up by loyal supporters. Alternatively, you lose and fans start throwing away their precious Tiger Beer bottles at your players and you start to lose confidence. Who you're facing in these derbies and how much they affect you is, again, down to the stadium you pick.

Finally, player management and transfer market. You can name your players, as I said, and though their age is all up to me, it is up to you to determine who starts each game, who's on the bench and who sits out on the sidelines. Just freeform your formation if you will, and include you playing style, whether they attack or defend. While the games are random and simulated, only scores are generated with no idea who did what, your input helps A TON. Whoever scores a whole lot, whoever I choose *ahem* to send off, whoever makes spectacular defensive efforts to keep this story and league going, it's all down to you simply choosing line-ups and making decisions. If you leave it static, again, it's perfectly alright, but your team will just stay the same old way, and your team may suffer from it.

This also helps in the transfer market section of this game, where you have the ability to only trade players. Depending on how your team performed and how good your players are, you could draw better players in or get a good deal, all through negotiation. When a player retires, you can get a replacement from another team or via your youth. I'll iron it out when the time comes, but for now, keep this in mind.
--------------------------------------------------
So I've fainted from info overload, what do I do?

Read this TL;DR:

New GPR football league, pick stadium, name team, name players, wait out for how my team looks, pick formation, participate in transfer market, hope team is not shite, profit, have fun.
-------------------------------------------------------
Entry List (MAP):

Bedok Stadium -- Atlético Bedok A.F.C (AdrianBelmonte)
Bishan Stadium -- Bishan F.C (Normal32)
Bukit Gombak Stadium -- Citroen-Bukit Gombak FC (Dexter249)
Choa Chu Kang Stadium -- Tengah United (peteroli34)
Clementi Stadium -- Red Eyes Celtic (RedEyes504)
Hougang Stadium --
Jalan Besar Stadium -- Best FC In The World (Klon)
Jurong Stadium -- Internacional Futebol Clube de Cingapura (FantometteBR)
Jurong East Stadium -- Jurong Suning F.C (Biscione)
Jurong West Stadium -- Royal Brunei Darussalam Sport (This)
Marina Bay Floating Platform -- Marina Bay Mariners (Ataxia)
Queenstown Stadium -- Queenstown Ice (Ice1Racing)
Serangoon Stadium --
Toa Payoh Stadium --
Woodlands Stadium -- Johor-Woodlands United (Wizzie)
Yio Chu Kang Stadium --
Yishun Stadium -- Yishun Red Diamonds (V8fan12)

------------------------------------------------------------
Please god, let this idea work and don't let my army life screw this over.
Last edited by WaffleCat on 19 Mar 2017, 10:15, edited 44 times in total.
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

What did she do in her past life to deserve this?

Signup for the Random Racing League, Season TWO!!!
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Grand Prix Rejects Football League -- 2016/17 Season SIG

Post by Klon »

Let's rock. Can I also pick the nationalities of my players?

Stadium: Jalan Besar Stadium
Team Name: Best FC In The World

Squad (top players marked with a *):
GK Felix Bauer-Jensen* (Germany)
GK Gary Wong (Singapore)
GK Kannawat Kongkum (Thailand)

RB Trieu Thanh Nhan (Vietnam)
RB Tan Wu Neo (Singapore)
RB Mohammed Lal (Bangladesh)
LB Ngyuen Tuan Trung (Vietnam)
LB Darongpan Langsui (Thailand)
LB Yuji Ariyoshi (Japan)
CB Otgonbayar Enkhjargal Behsud* (Mongolia)
CB Hachiman Kunimoto (Japan)
CB Alberto Diogo (Mozambique)
CB Lim Boon Keat (Singapore)
CB Goh Choon Keung (Singapore)

CM Kannawat Apiromvilaichai (Thailand)
CM Ong Puthucheary (Singapore)
CM Shaun Edwards (USA)
CM Rollence Bunabo (Solomon Islands)

ST Loek van Aardenne* (Netherlands)
ST Lúcinho* (Brazil)
ST Mizi Badri Suhaili (Brunei)
ST Shengyu Oh (Singapore)
ST Shahriar Islam (Bangladesh)
ST Hitoshi Yokoyama (Japan)

Playing Style: Being led by a rare female coach, Chizuru Takino (three-time Nadeshiko League champion as a coach), the Best FC In The World offers the ugliest football ever played by a team using the 4-2-4 formation. Kick & Rush is the name of the game and this team has mastered it. Long balls to the strikers is the solution. The midfield exists solely to disrupt teams that like to build up their offense slowly.

Edit: added a few more names and Yuji Ariyoshi is obviously supposed to be a Left Back
Last edited by Klon on 18 Jul 2016, 14:08, edited 1 time in total.
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

Klon wrote:Let's rock. Can I also pick the nationalities of my players?

Nationalities are a-okay to put, as long as it's within reasonable boundaries (Which yours is, no worries)
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

WaffleCat wrote: Wizzie Wanderers

I approve :P

Anyway, here's my entry:

Stadium: Woodlands Stadium
Team Name: Johor-Woodlands United
Preferred Formation: 4-5-1
Playing style: Emulating the successful strategy that took Greece to a European title, the team focuses on defensive prowess, and have been noted to even go to 8-1-1 at times. That being said, they're not bereft of attacking arsenal either, having been known to put away opponents with clinical goals at clutch moments (Translation: 1-0, see you next week :P )

SQUAD (Starting 11 in Bold)

GK Louis Gilbere* (France)
GK Parth Sharma (Singapore)
GK Yuda Suharto (Indonesia)

RB Wei Chen (Singapore)
RB Tu Van Nguyen (Vietnam)
CB Hai Tu Ruan (China)
CB Mu Tai Lu (Singapore)
CB Omar al Farik (Malaysia)
CB Adi Izzat (Malaysia)
CB Sam Howard* (Australia)

LB Andy Sim (Singapore)
LB Duong Pham (Cambodia)

RM Nanda Nibhanupudi (India)
RM Dinesh Chowdhury (Singapore)
DM Suchart Metharom (Thailand)
DM Guiying Lau (Taiwan)
AM Wu Song (Singapore)
AM Hubert van Agthoven* (Netherlands)
AM Noel Henderson (Australia)
AM Guiying Lam (China)
AM Zakaria Hassar (Malaysia)
LM Haron Adi Putra (Singapore)
LM Hiroshi Kawaguchi* (Japan)

CF Vien Tran (Vietnam)
CF Lin Tang (China)
CF Vivek Avninder (Singapore)
Last edited by TomWazzleshaw on 05 Aug 2016, 10:22, edited 2 times in total.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Stadium: Marina Bay Floating Platform
Team Name: Marina Bay Mariners
Preferred Formation: 5-3-2
Style: Marauding, offensive wing-backs push formation into 3-5-2 during attacking phases of play. Holding midfielder encouraged to make tough tackles to allow team to reset and raise the game's tempo when attacking.

Star players:

Jacinto - Left-wing back with plenty of flair and pace, and can turn a game on a sixpence. Jacinto is hugely attack-minded, and whilst he can track back quickly when defending he prefers to leave clearances and tackles to the centre-backs..

Rizwan Hussein - A man-mountain of a midfield player, the captain and the focal point of the team's game. Whilst not blessed with pace, Hussein's tackles are renowned for their effect and precision, and his ball-playing skills in order to begin an attack are great.

Lucas Silva - Felipe Barbosa is the goal-machine, but Silva is the safe-cracker. Able to bustle his way through defenses, Silva plays long-time strike partner Barbosa into the box with the intent of grabbing a whole host of goals. Silva also brings an aerial threat.

1 GK Lauri Aaltonen (Finland)
13 GK George Lim (Singapore)
34 GK Park Hyo-Sung (South Korea)

6 LWB Jacinto (Brazil) *
17 LWB Lee Chun Seng (Singapore)
3 CB Nikoloz Khutsishvili (Georgia)
5 CB Keisuke Takada (Japan)
12 CB Félix Montojo (Philippines)
18 CB Jean-Alain Kiessou (France)
21 CB Azhar Suleiman (Singapore)
2 RWB Emil Blazevic (Croatia)
19 RWB Fauzi Rahayu (Indonesia)

8 LM Zhao Shunyuan (China)
11 LM Ri Chol-Min (North Korea)
4 CM Ryan Luketic (Australia)
24 CM Rizwan Hussein (Singapore) *
29 CM Gonçalves (Brazil)
36 CM Chongrak Sripituksakul (Thailand)
10 RM Shaun Sim (Singapore)
15 RM Dang Minh Thien (Vietnam)

7 CF Lucas Silva (Brazil) *
9 CF Felipe Barbosa (Timor-Leste)
22 CF Martin Tan (Singapore)
44 CF Jamie Pizzoza (Gibraltar)
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

Stadium: Bishan F.C
Team Name: Bishan Stadium
Formation: 5-2-3

Players to be announced

Squad (top players marked with a * and starting eleven on bold):

GK Adil Abdullah (Syria)
GK Abd Al-Rashid Abdullah (Syria)
GK Bill Ritchie* (Hong Kong)

RB Fernando Cabral (Macau)
RB Yan Fen Jing Wen (China)
RB Kamon Metharom (Thailand)
RB Jun-Ho Gim* (North Korea)
LB Javed Sharif (Pakistan)
LB Karun Bandyopadhyay (India)
LB Lance Bradley (Singapore)
CB Adolphe Lambert (France)
CB Akira Takamura (Japan)

CB Hiro Nakamura (Japan)
CB Kazuki Hisanobu (Japan)

CM Jie Xun (Taiwan)
CM Erdogan Marangoz (Turkey)
CM Van Huynh (Vietnam)
CM Vasili Nikolaev (Russia)

ST Riley Ritchie* (Hong Kong)
ST Pavel Jaan (Estonia)
ST Vítor Casimiro Santana (Portugal)
ST Mikhail Kuznetsov* (Russia)
ST Rafal Nahorski (Poland)

Play style: Bishan F.C are led by Singaporean John Bradley. Their play style focuses on strikers, with short passes to the offense connected by the midfielders, and a big defense in case the offense goes wrong.
Last edited by Normal32 on 27 Jul 2016, 19:51, edited 3 times in total.
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Team: Jurong Suning F.C.
Stadium: Jurong East Stadium
Manager: Nunzio Luzzatto (ITA)
Preferred formation: 4-2-3-1
Playing Style: Zemanlandia. Overloading. The fullbacks are not really fullbacks at all, more akin to wingbacks charging all the way to the byline to whip in corners, or play in the inside forwards who play either side of the trequartista. The target man up front holds up the play, or sticks the ball in the back of the net from crosses. Either way. he doesn't venture far out of the box. One of the two mids is a fit as a fiddle box to box, the other is a crunching enforcer.

Simple. It's a satellite club, part of the Suning Group.

KEY PLAYERS
Joo-Woon Song (PRK) - This man is so big in Best Korea, he has propaganda posters in size that even rival those of Kim Jong Un himself. A national inspiration. He defends for his team like he defends his country - with strength, pride, and unequivocal, undying spirit. Nothing shall break him.

Reynaldo Antúnez (ECU) - Nicknamed El Muro, Donald Trump wishes he could build a wall as tough to scale and get past than this one. While not the most technically gifted player, he runs, and runs, and runs, and runs, and tackles, and intercepts, and generally makes the 10 outfielders on the other team hate his guts for 90 minutes, frustrating them immensely. In the role he plays, he needs to watch his temper though, as multiple yellows and straight reds can be easy to accumulate....

Maurícinho (BRA) - In a country full of technically gifted, tricky players, it was a little hard for Maurícinho to stand out. Out here though, he looks a million dollars. His job is simple - the centre of attacking movement. He helps create, helps pull his attacking team-mates into scoring positions, and can act as a decoy with his notoriety as the focal point of the team's build-up.

Bertoldo Rocca (ITA) - A tall Italian strongman, who was once part of Inter Milan's Primavera team. He didn't suit Vecchi's sytem - nor anyone else at Inter - but here, he isn't just counted on his goal tally. His overpowering presence in the box allows him to tower over defenders and nod crosses into the net, and to hold up play while bringing the likes of Maurícinho, Samuele De Felice and Fermín Ruiz into play.

SQUAD
GK Yeong-Hwan Jeong (KOR)
GK Yijun Pan (CHN)
GK Shahid Ng (SIN)

LB Patrizio Ré (ITA)
LB Tao Zheng (CHN)
CB Fúlvio (BRA)
CB Bai Wen (CHN) [VC]
CB Yusef Abdullah (SIN)
CB Joo-Woon Song (PRK) [C]
RB Guðmon Hannesson (ICE)
RB Li Ruan (CHN)

DM Reynaldo Antúnez (ECU)
DM Zhi Huang (CHN)
CM Xia Zhang (CHN)
CM Maximiliano Tate (AUS)
LM Yan Weisheng (CHN)
RM Logan Hunt (AUS)
AM Maurícinho (BRA)
AM Chao Zhengzhong (CHN)

LW Fermín Ruiz (COL)
LW Zhao Shunyuan (CHN)
RW Samuele De Felice (ITA)
RW Jia Ru (CHN)
ST Corey Fraser (NZL)
ST Tin Haowei (CHN)
ST Bertoldo Rocca (ITA)
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Stadium: Yishun Stadium
Team Name: Yishun Red Diamonds
Manager: Piaras McKowen (Ireland)
Preferred Formation: 4-1-4-1
Style: A very attack-minded style of play led by Indonesian star striker Laban Tambak. Tambak is supported by three attacking midfielders who cross to him from the wing or whip the ball through the middle. The Red Diamonds play fast, flowing football, with the defensive backs charging up the wing to support their attacking players.

SQUAD (names in bold are starting players, asterix denote star players)
GK Arthit Chatwilai (Thailand) * [vice-captain]
GK Min-Su Kang (South Korea)
GK Vasil Dibra (Albania)

RB Hiroto Tachibana (Japan)
RB Tjandra Li (Singapore)
RB Ediz Macar (Turkey)
LB Mohana Darzi (India)
LB Wu Yeung (China)
LB Reinoud Van Haanraads (The Netherlands)
CB Kye Thammavong (Laos)
CB Hyon Myung Hee (South Korea)
CB Krom-Luang Prasongsanti (Thailand)
CB Sorin Ionesco (Romania)

CDM Emmanuel Biru (Indonesia)
CDM Khai Chakara (Cambodia)
CDM Robert Laurenz (Germany)
CM Luke Tarihoran (Singapore) * [captain]
CM Kim Trong Trung (Vietnam)
CM Tamura Tadakuni (Japan)
CM Christophe Royer (France)
LWM Igone Baldonado (Philippines)
LWM Jakub Wyrzyk (Poland)
RWM Bo Kyaw (Myanmar)
RWM Vasily Vasilyev (Russia)

ST Laban Tambak (Indonesia) *
ST Zhen Zong (China)
ST Ninoslav Dragic (Serbia)
Last edited by V8fan12 on 06 Aug 2016, 23:45, edited 5 times in total.
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Stadium: Choa Chu Kang Stadium
Team Name: Tengah United
Preferred Formation: 2-3-5
Style: Attack is the best form of defence, so keep pushing forward, keep them in their own half, Securing your own flanks, dont let them counterattack.
Starting 11 in blue

Sqaud
GK Mohammed Kadhim ( Iraq)
GK Jarkko Lindhom ( Finland)
GK Le Hoang Trung (Vietnam)

RB Hassen Samsudin (Malaysia)
RB Le Van Song(Vietnam)
LB Tyris Sim (Singapore)
LB Valokone Syphasay (Laos)

LM Azhar Kumar (Singapore)
LM Naphat Sathienthirakul (Thailand)
RM Andrew Tang ( Singapore)
RM Yan Aung Win ( Myanmar)
CM Ryan Jones ( England)
CM Izwan Khalid ( Singapore)

RW Lai Loong ( Singapore)
RW Aidl Bakar ( Malaysia)
LW Viktor Shirokov ( Russia)
LW Tanat Muzhikov ( Kazakstan)
ST Liam Holmes ( England)
ST Adam Fischer (Germany)
ST Martin Ang ( Singapore)
ST Felipe Oliveira (Brazil)
ST Shinji Akimoto (Japan

Star Players in Bold
Last edited by Peteroli34 on 05 Aug 2016, 19:38, edited 2 times in total.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

I'd like to request the Tampines stadium or the National stadium, however they are not on this list or have a different name. If neither are acceptable, i go for the Jurong West stadium.
I assume the players have to be fictional but sound realistic?

Team: Royal Brunei Darussalam Sport (Brunei does play in Singapore league in reality as well)
Stadium: Tampines Stadium
Manager: Abdulmalek Al-Shahrani (UAE)
CEO: Yusof Johari (BRU)
Preferred formation: classic 4-4-2
Playing Style: 2 central defenders, 2 wingbacks, 2 midfield wingers, one controlling midfielder, one playmaker midfielder, one target attacker and one attacker who is free to roam from left to center to right however he sees fit. The team is mostly playing on organisation and counter attack on the wings, though still relatively offensive.
Team does not play with singaporean players (i will add some in the b-squad if required), but does put an emphasis on East-Asian players. Despite not being Singeporean, team has a huge fanbase with the muslim population. They do not really seem to care much about the environment of the stadium, as the Brunei government has enough pennies to manage without fans.

Squad: (star players underlined)
1 GK Mirlan Shakirov (KGZ) - athletic, does not make mistakes, however does only speak Russian. Is also ridiculously tall.
2 RDF Sinchaweechai Weerawatnodom (THA) Offensive qualities, but bad in the duel
3 CDF Maximilian Büchel (Lie) - Veteran and captain.
4 CDF Ruslan Kuznesow (TKM) - Tendency to receive many cards.
5 LDF Hwang Hyung-Young (KOR) - Tendency to get injured
6 CMF Zulham Hidayat (IDN) - Veteran
7 A Kim Chang-Min(KOR) - Older star player who is in here for the money.
8 LMF Wong Ngai Ho (HKG) - Fast but bad in duels
9 A Dieumerci Mpenza (COD) Though his passport says only 21 years old, he's actually 27. Good header.
10 CMF Charles Roi (LUX) Mega-talented but ended up in Singapore because of his gambling addiction.
11 RMF Huang Yangyang (CHN) - well balanced player
12 GK Hanif Basri Aziz (BRU) - Show-off, but good in catching penalties.
13 GK Shahrazen Ali Rahman (BRU) - Good reflexes, but a little too short.
14 CDF Abdullah Hamzah (BRU) - Very disciplined
15 CDF Nguyen Thanh Công (VIE) - noticeable unnoticeable
16 CMF Juan Villanueva (PHI) - A diva if there ever is one.
17 CMF Nur Ammar Hassan (BRU) - Has ties with the team owners
18 RDF Thordur Ingvarsson (ISL) - Hard worker
19 LDF Sok Dina (CAM) - Very good, but the regular player on his position is better. Somewhat frustrated.
20 LMF Nataniel Barbosa (TLS) - The next big thing. Not physically ready to play full games.
21 A Javier Rosario (PHI) - Lot of talent but problematic personality outside of the pitch.
22 RMF Thossawat Hathairanattanakool (THA) - Good player, but does not not properly stay in position.
23 A Syahmi Hamir Jabidi (BRU) - The type of player that is offside most of the time, but scores clumsy goals.
24 CDF Sun Sokphen (CAM) - Reliable back-up.
25 MF Amri Jayaseelan (MAS) - Can play in all positions, but never exells in any of those.
26 MF Lin Yueh-pin (TPE) - Good positional player, but not very accurate in passing.
27 A Son Kee-Soo (KOR) - Looks like he came straight out of a Bing Bang video clip.
28 A Pham Vinh Hào (VIE) - No talent whatsoever, though ridiculously lucky.
B-squad (i sort of got too much names, so these are a bunch of relatively young players, they might serve me well in transfer periods)
29 DF Tseng Sheng-wei (TPE)
30 DF Kezang Gurung (BHU)
31 DF Ian Etheridge (PHI)
32 MF Lao Weng San (MAC)
33 MF Fazly Kalam (MAS)
34 GK Li King Yui (HKG)

Last edited 2:40 GMT+1
Last edited by Nessafox on 19 Jul 2016, 00:40, edited 4 times in total.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

This wrote:I'd like to request the Tampines stadium or the National stadium, however they are not on this list or have a different name. If neither are acceptable, i go for the Jurong West stadium.

Team: Royal Brunei Darussalam Sport (Brunei does play in Singapore league in reality as well)

*team fluff*

B-squad (i sort of got too much names, so these are a bunch of relatively young players, they might serve me well in transfer periods)

I can't necessarily allow you to play at the Tampines Stadium for the sheer fact it hasn't finished construction yet and the National Stadium is a no go, being a stadium for the actual national team, Singapore's independence day parade and a concert venue. Thus, Jurong West it is.

Not to mention, you can choose to bring up youth later in the season during transfer windows, so you can keep your B-Squad away for the time being.

Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

WaffleCat wrote:
This wrote:I'd like to request the Tampines stadium or the National stadium, however they are not on this list or have a different name. If neither are acceptable, i go for the Jurong West stadium.

*team fluff*

I can't necessarily allow you to play at the Tampines Stadium for the sheer fact it hasn't finished construction yet and the National Stadium is a no go, being a stadium for the actual national team, Singapore's independence day parade and a concert venue. Thus, Jurong West it is.

Not to mention, you can choose to bring up youth later in the season during transfer windows, so you can keep your B-Squad away for the time being.

Jurong West it is then! Just added player personalities. I keep the B-squad listed, just to make sure i don't forget about them. They did not receive personalities yet.
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

This wrote:
WaffleCat wrote:

*team fluff*

Jurong West it is then! Just added player personalities. I keep the B-squad listed, just to make sure i don't forget about them. They did not receive personalities yet.

Alright, though one last note, remember that I choose the age. You may state who played longer or is a rookie,
but exact age itself is down to my choosing. After all, some places go for veterans, others are youth oriented. I'll determine them in due time.

Player personalities….I'll allow it. I'll determine the overall skill of the players in the end, but personalities are completely to you.

Oh, and that said, V8fan12, I'm not saying you must, but I suggest mix up the nationalities to be closer to home. Not saying you can't have an international squad, just that your squad looks…too…international. If that was your intention, you can leave it though.
Last edited by WaffleCat on 19 Jul 2016, 00:45, edited 1 time in total.

Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

It's mostly a backstory. And besides, 'younger and older' is not specific. Lot of players don't have anything about their age. Only one player has a specific age, but again that is meant as confusion as to what his real age is, you're still free to decide ;)
Character says a lot about playing style and ability to co-operate, but does not compare their talent to other teams. With the skills you give them, theres defenitely a way to explain it. Besides, any skill that is different can be attributed to the skills of the manager or lack thereof ;)
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

WaffleCat wrote:Oh, and that said, V8fan12, I'm not saying you must, but I suggest mix up the nationalities to be closer to home. Not saying you can't have an international squad, just that your squad looks…too…international. If that was your intention, you can leave it though.

Edited

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
AdrianBelmonte_

Post by AdrianBelmonte_ »

Stadium: Bedok Stadium
Team Name: Atlético Bedok A.F.C
Formation: 4-4-2, sometimes 4-4-1-1

GK Kuwat Guntur (Singapore)*: Terrific reflexes, but very unimpressive aerial ball abilities
GK Duje Kovacevic (Croatia): Nicknamed "the beast of Split", 209 cm, 107 kgs, and a very mad behavior, probably the second worst character on the squad

RB Mariano Rivera (Argentina): After being dropped from Rosario Central for being "too fat" he tried to prove they were wrong, now he's one of the most fit and strong players in the league, however, he's not very gifted technically
RB Seydou Kana-Biyik (Cameroon): Not related with the man who scored "that day" vs Argentina, with impressive man-marking abilities and clinical tackles, he's one of the cleanest players here
LB Gudmundur Gudmundsson (Iceland)*: Although he isn't very technic, his throw-ins are absolute thunderbolts
LB Justin Hancock (Canada): A former athlete that, after an injury, discovered "soccer" and wanted to play it, his former speed is still there
CB Karl Jepsen [Vicecaptain] (Norway): His supreme fitness helps him to get EVERY ball, also got some heading ability
CB Rio Yoong (Malaysia): The big man (201m) on the defense, despite being so corpulent, he's got a proverbial good touch, which makes him the main choice to start the danger
CB Subrata Chandhri (India): An excellent man-marker, not so good with the ball
CB Satoru Noda (Japan): His tackles are way too powerful, he ended the career of 4 footballers that way

CM Álvaro Canalejas (Spain): The most skilled man on the squad, flair, vision and a great ability fron set pieces makes him the perfect complement to...
CM Marinos Diamantopoulos [Captain] (Cyprus)*: "The nicosian Vinnie Jones", 'nuff said, he's big, he's crazy, and he will knock you down if he want
CM Van Nguyen (Vietnam): The perfect back-up when Diamantopoulos gets his red card, not that aggresive but also important
CM Hristo Mamaev (Bulgaria): Hard-worker and a real wall, long-range specialist
RM Riyad Barazite (France): Probably the least skilled of the team, but runs around 15 kms EVERY single match, so who cares?
RM Danny Stevens (USA): Very fast lad with an impressive ability for crosses
LM Wellington Paulista (Brazil)*: Very skilled, with supreme fitness, probably one of the best in the league
LM Alex Phutek (Singapore): Same as Danny Stevens

ST Adil Rexha (Albania)*: Typical old-fashioned bomber, perfect for this tactics
ST Will Chilton (Wales): The 9, he can convert almost everything into a goal, very fit, came from the english 8th division
ST Jos Wunderink (Netherlands): The only back-up ST, a bit small but very fast

Play style: It's strictly based on 6 fundamental pillars:

• all-out defence (or ‘parking the bus’);
• spoiling tactics, especially tactical ‘rotational’ fouling;
• concerted use of violence to intimidate the opponent;
• deliberate, planned deployment of more insidious aggressive behaviour, such as off-the-ball elbowing of players, verbal abuse, spitting, biting or similar;
• diversionary tactics, such as systematic time-wasting, feigning of injury, and other sundry ploys; and
• constantly working on the referee.
#FoxesFansHooligans

#HaasShouldBeSoLucky
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Stadium: Jurong Stadium
Team Name: Internacional Futebol Clube de Cingapura
Preferred Formation: 4-2-2-2
Style: A team who is balanced in offense and defense, but sometimes can chance to a full 4-3-3, 4-4-2, 4-2-3-1 or even 4-2-4 when the situation needs. Tough defending, with JJ Watt-style (at least in attitude) marking and pressuring, side backs who can move all over the field, a playmaking and 'bruising' midfield and forwards that can play wherever the ball is/isn't. And, of course, to shoot and score
Manager: Odvan de Lima (BRA)

Squad (probable starters in bold)

GK
Daniel (BRA)
Mirzai Shaifuddin (SGP)
Dennis Skidmore (ENG)

RB
Lauro Hernández (ARG)
Tomas Sjerbcka (TCH)

LB
Roberto Marín (CHI)
Ang Ka Ling (SGP)

CB
George Cheung (SGP)
Chicão (BRA)
Márcio Pedrinha (BRA)
Dragan Skacic (CRO)

MFs
Küçük Bülent (GER) - LM/DM
Mohd Isfar Ali (MLY) - LM
Khalid Ifa (SGP) - CM/AM
Jorginho (BRA) - CM/DM
Cheun Li Lang (SGP) - RM
Freddy 'Oso' Maturana (COL) - CM/AM
Marcus Browne (USA) - LM
Anthony Elleray (GRN) - RM/DM
Muhamad Agi (SGP) - CM
Jeff Corbalius (AUS) RM/AM

FWs
Índridi Finnbógasson (ISL) - CF
Douglas (BRA) - CF
Erik Heinrich (GER) - LF
Jacob Yaung (SGP) - LF
Robertas Daivelicius (LIT) - RF
Mohamed Gohar (SGP) - RF
Bertrand Gachot, Pacific, Connew and Piercarlo Ghinzani's No.1 Fan

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

AdrianBelmonte_ wrote:CB Rio Yoong (Malaysia): The big man (201m) on the defense, despite being so corpulent, he's got a proverbial good touch, which makes him the main choice to start the danger

You mean like this? :P
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
WaffleCat

Re: GPR Football League -- 2016/17 Season SIGNUP! (7 Spots L

Post by WaffleCat »

Alright, I got army commitments until the weekend, so I've cleared up sending PMs to all the teams that have signed up so far. I hope for signups to finish by the weekend, so I can finish sending the remaining PMs by next weekend and start the season proper!

Once a week commitments are required, though if you can't make it a week or two that's fine by me. Just let me know ahead of time through the 'nipping out' thread or through here so that I'm not waiting forever. Thanks :-)

Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

I just noticed i'm stuck at having a derby against Biscione. Not him again :facepalm:
RedEyes504

Post by RedEyes504 »

Stadium: Clementi Stadium
Team Name: Red Eyes Celtic
Preferred Formation: 4-1-2-1-2 (Diamond)
Manager: Stefan Bakkerud (NOR)

Squad

GK
Markus Jaakkola* (Finland)
Salomón Chávez (Peru)
Jason Walker (Gibraltar)

DEF
Hwang Soo-Jung (South Korea) - RB
Noh Kwok (Singapore) - RB
James Hunter* (Australia) - LB
Yu Wai Lung (Vietnam) - LB
Mikhail Makarenko (Russia) - CB
Aleksei Makarenko (Russia) - CB

Nathan Baxter (England) - CB
Nika Khizanishvili (Georgia) - CB

MID
Milos Novakovich (Montenegro) - LM
Zhang Zhu (China) - LM
Soren Christensen (Denmark) - RM
Karol Kokla (Estonia) -RM
Patrick O'Gready (Republic of Ireland) - CM
Rasmus Jorgensen* (Norway) - AM
Lucasz Radziszewski (Poland) - AM
Lars Peterson (Sweden) - DM
Herman van der Graff (Netherlands) -DM
Miguel Gomez (Mexico) - RW
Brett Johnson (USA) - LW

ATK
Anders Matias Torbergsen (Norway) - CF
Vitaly Stepanenko* (Ukraine) - CF

Markus Ingimundarson (Iceland) - CF
Zoran Zigic (Serbia) - CF
Sebastien Lindemann (Germany) - CF
Andrzej Mahmutovic (Bosnia-H) - CF
Alexander Wurz is timeless and endless and eternal.
WaffleCat

Re: GPR Football League -- 2016/17 Season SIGNUP! (6 Spots L

Post by WaffleCat »

Alright guys, six spots left, fill them in fast!

And just to make sure this post ain't just a simple reminder post, it's time to form up the rules on….
---------------------------------------------
How to Play

-- For each fixture that you play, you are required to submit a starting 11. Doesn't need to be your best, doesn't need to be your worst. Fixtures will come once weekly or bi-weekly, to give you guys enough time to set a squad

-- Additionally, there is no need for a subs bench. It's already high-effort enough to submit a full squad and determine who to start and so on, so the subs bench will just consist of the rest of your squad. I'll get to subs later.

-- Playing Style is key. I like how most of you have included your playing style in there, which helps in my score simulator, seeing which teams are Greece 2004's or Brazil 1970's. However, for each fixture, if you want to adopt a more defensive stance or a more attacking stance, you can just holla at me and I'll adjust accordingly. It determines if you want to win 1-0 or 8-5, so choose wisely.

-- Say you cannot post your squad before the next fixture. Maybe because your dog ate your computer or the army has just called you into war, whatever. Real life is more important and I understand if that intervenes sometimes. So what you can do, and should do, is to submit a basic starting XI for those days you can't make it. Some of you have already suggested basic starting XI's, like Fantomette and RedEyes --speaking of which, your squad data will come soon -- and I'll take those into consideration. For the rest, post your basic starting XI either here or via PM, and I'll use that PM into consideration.

-- Match data, be it goalscorers, yellows, reds et al. This is where it takes a hell of a lot of imagination. You see, the simulator I use, xkoranate, only comes up with the scores of the games. Not to worry, I've come up with some extremely scientific method as to how this will be determined, which should be foolproof (should be). I'll leave it to you guys to guess how I came up with this system. As for yellows and reds, I made it simple. Four yellows = 1 Match ban. Double yellow in a game = 1 Match Ban. Straight red = 2 match ban. If say, real life intervenes like I stated above and are unable to nominate a replacement, I'll do so, but it'll be a random selection of players in your position.
----------------------------------------------------------
A little musical interlude to soothe your mind while taking in these rules.
-----------------------------------------------------------

-- Substitutions. As I said, the subs bench basically consists of the squad that's left out of the starting eleven. Each team will get three subs per game. No more no less. If you so wish, you can suggest who should be subbed in or out for each game. If not, I'll do a random selection as to who gets substituted when. No worries, I won't sub your third choice goalie in for your striker, just whoever is in that exact position. Why invoke substitutes, you ask? Well, for one crucial reason...

-- FATIGUE. Fatigue is in all caps for a reason. It's basically your punishment for playing the same player too many times. You choose to leave your best squad on the field forever, they gonna get tired. As such, if you leave your players on your team for consecutive games, you're gonna get a fatigue penalty for those players. I'll be fair and assign these penalties equally amongst every team. This punishes those that don't show up forever and leave it all to their basic XI. As much as I know real life may intervene, it shouldn't intervene forever. Although, if you really have reasons for prolonged absence (i.e Antarctic expedition), then fatigue penalties won't be as big. Additionally, players subbed off in games will get a pass from the fatigue penalty as well.

-- Injuries. Let's say your player gets injured. His buddy comes along and knows it's not good. Paramedics can't help him. He's sent to the National University Hospital writhing in pain. He's going to be out for a while. Well….in a score simulator, how do people get injured in the first place? Again, I'm using my simple method that I use for determining goalscorers, red cards, et al, and replacing the player works in the same fashion. Injuries will matter to the player, though. Whether he comes back strong from said injury like Beckham's metatarsal, plays with a notable limp in his step a la Owen and however injuries he had, the poor lad, or if just has to leave football altogether from said incident like Haland, that'll be determined based on randomicty and extent of said injury.
------------------------------------------------

Congrats on making it to the end of the rules. Treat yourself to a drink if you read everything. If you didn't, I highly suggest you read it because I want you to get a drink.

And for those that haven't signed up yet, go ahead! What are you waiting for!

Ice1Racing

Post by Ice1Racing »

Stadium: Queenstown Stadium
Team Name: Queenstown Ice
Preferred Formation: 4-3-3
Manager: Ari Korhonen (Finland)
Style: Play defensive and hit teams on the counter attack.

GK
Karl Lantschner (Austria)
Jean-Claude Famose (France)

DEF
Evripidis Papadopoulos (Greece) – RB
Rasmus Vilhjalmson (Iceland) – CB
Osku Laukkanen (Finland) – CB
Josef Svensson (Sweden) – LB

Miklos Marko (Hungary) – CB
Alvaro Menendez (Spain) – CB
Mirko Jakolin (Slovenia) – RB
Vsevolod Nikolaev (Russia) – LB

MID
Patrick Niderhauser (Austria) – CM
Slaven Kostelic (Croatia) – LM
Jarkko Marjamaki (Finland) – RM

Tomas Strolia (Lithuania) – CM
Kouta Hamasaki (Japan) – DM
Grigorijs Ozolinsh (Latvia) – AM
Gareth Jones (Wales) – LM
Bjorn Sorensen (Denmark) – RM
Daniel Santos (Portugal) – AM
Teodor Kovac (Slovakia) – DM

ATK
Markus Tikkanen (Finland) – CF
Matias Innerhofer (Austria) – RW
Krystof Vrablik (Czech Republic) – LW

Alexis Alessandria (France) – LW
Jamie Miller (Canada) – CF
Yevgeny Nikolaev (Russia) – RW
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

Post updated with starting XI
Dexter249

Re: GPR Football League -- 2016/17 Season SIGNUP! (5 Spots L

Post by Dexter249 »

Stadium: Bukit Gombak Stadium
Team Name : Citroen-Bukit Gombak FC

GK Alexander Beauchemin* (Canada)
GK Andrew McRae (Canada)
GK Romuald Peiser(France)

RB Bohuslav Bir(Czech Republic)
RB Bhima Andrzejewski (USA (Born in Iraq)
RB Saul R. Cardona Aurensanz (Bolivia)
LB Matias Macareno Dobano* (Brazi;)
LB Franck Stairs (Canada)
LB Theron Current (Australia)
CB Rory King (UK)
CB Vladimir Kriz (Czech Republic)
CB Johan N. Hermansen (Denmark)
CB Sebastian Cade (New Zealand)
CB Jack B. Marsh (Canada)

CM Knight Jantarat (Thailand)
CM Yuji Matsuda* (Japan)
CM Brian D. Winters (USA)
CM You Chu (PRC)

ST Roland Lek* (Netherlands)
ST Tomas Cunha Gomes* (Brazil)
ST Rhys Wallace (UK)
ST Christian Magnusson (Sweden)
ST Hiromitsu Ootsuki (Japan)
ST Jin Kawaguchi (Japan)
FIAT Group, finding loopholes in the FIA rulebook since it's inception.
WaffleCat

1 WEEK TO SIGN UP!

Post by WaffleCat »

Alright, we have 13 teams and four spots left. I think, though, we could do with that.

Essentially, to get this league going, I will cut entries next week, regardless if all the stadia is occupied or not. Of course, this will mean some derbies will go unplayed, but oh well.

After next week, I'll give one week for you to give your first game lineup/basic lineup, then we can kick things off.

TomWazzleshaw

Re: GPR Football League -- 2016/17 Season SIGNUP! (4 Spots L

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Woodlands' starting 11 has been updated
WaffleCat

Re: GPR Football League -- 2016/17 Season SIGNUP! (4 Spots L

Post by WaffleCat »

Alright then. From this moment on, NO MORE SIGNUPS!

We have 13 teams, enough to create a cracking league season and more teams than every S.League season bar one. I have yet to post Citroen-Bukit Gombak FC their info (again, time issues), but I'll get around to that tonight, alongside with your first match day fixtures. These fixtures should commence come next week, indicating the start of your league season! Do take note that one team will receive a bye due to the odd number of teams. In terms of fatigue, a bye week refreshes every player, so take advantage of them while you can.

In the meantime, take stock of what you have and post a basic first XI if you haven't yet. If you want to start heckling other teams or your rivals, go ahead. First round fixtures to be posted 12+ hours from now.

WaffleCat

Re: Grand Prix Rejects Football League -- 2016/17 Season

Post by WaffleCat »

Grand Prix Rejects Football League 2016/17 -- Matchday 1

Best FC In The World (Klon) vs Bishan F.C (Normal32) -- Jalan Besar Stadium
Royal Brunei Darussalam Sport (This) vs Atlético Bedok A.F.C (AdrianBelmonte_) -- Jurong West Stadium
Yishun Red Diamonds (V8fan12) vs Tengah United (peteroli34) -- Yishun Stadium
Jurong Suning F.C (Biscione). vs Internacional Futebol Clube de Cingapura (FantometteBR) -- Jurong East Stadium -- Jurong Triple Threat
Johor-Woodlands United (Wizzie) vs Citroen-Bukit Gombak F.C. (Dexter249) -- Woodlands Stadium
Queenstown Ice (Ice1Racing) vs Marina Bay Mariners (Ataxia) -- Queenstown Stadium

Bye: Red Eyes Celtic (RedEyes504)
The GPRFL Community Facebook Manager wrote:
"The fixture list for the inaugural season of the GPRFL has just been announced, and already we have a major derby match on our hands as Jurong Suning F.C and Internacional Fute Clube...Futebol Clu....IFCdC square off in one leg of the infamous Jurong Triple Threat. Both teams want to get that little boost of confidence to kick off the season and what better way than to crush your rivals' hopes in the opener? Elsewhere in Jurong, Brunei imports Royal Brunei Darussalam Sport host Atletico Bedok A.F.C in what could have been a rivalry match had Tampines Stadium been done in time. Elsewhere, two potential title rivals clash as the Best FC In The World (how humble) take on Bishan F.C in the first match of the season at, where else but the traditional, beautiful Jalan Besar Stadium.

The North of Singapore is also fairly packed with football, as both northern teams, Johor-Woodlands F.C and Yishun Red Diamonds square off against insurgents from the Northish West-maybe region of Singapore in Citroen-Bukit Gombak F.C. and Tengah United respectively. And, last but not least, the Queenstown Ice look to form pack ice around the Marina Bay Mariners and delay their championship...err...ship from setting sail.

Owners YET to provide a BASIC lineup:
Dexter249 -- Look at Ataxia
Ataxia -- If the first game line up isn't the basic lineup
Klon

Owners who HAVEN'T submitted a specific lineup for THIS matchday:
Klon
Wizzie

-- Users in RED will have a random lineup assigned to them.
-------------------------------------------------
That should be all for now. I may plan to do a season preview, detailing specifics of teams and their projected finishing position. Of course, luck and management can change that for better or worse. Right now, if you need to do what I suggested above, I highly recommend doing so now, or at the very least before Friday.

Have fun!

--WaffleCat
Last edited by WaffleCat on 10 Aug 2016, 03:06, edited 4 times in total.

DemocalypseNow

Re: GP Rejects Football League -- 2016/17 Matchday 1 Fixture

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Jurong Suning F.C. - Week 1 Teamsheet

Image Image
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

*nicks Biscione's idea*

Marina Bay Mariners teamsheet (vs Queenstown Ice) - Match 1

EDIT: Kit launch!

Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

*also nicks Biscione's idea*

Yishun Red Diamonds Match 1 Lineup

Other subs on bench: Dibra (GK), Laurenz (CDM), Zong (ST)

Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Also does the same - Tengah United Lineup Match One

Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Attack:
9 Dieumerci Mpenza
7 Kim Chang-Min
Midfield
20 Nataniel Barbosa 10 Charles Roi (penalty taker) 11 Huang Yangyang
6 Zulham Hidayat
Defense:
2 Hwang Hyung-Young - 3 Maximilian Büchel (C) 4 Ruslan Kuznesow - 18 Thordur Ingvarsson
Goal:
Mirlan Shakirov

23 Syahmi Hamir Jabidi will substitute for Mpenza after 75 minutes. Other substitutes only in case of injuries or extreme fatigue. Tactic is standard tactic. RBDS will go for its own strenght.

Royal Brunei Darusussalam Sport: not for women
The league has yet to start and already has the guest team from Brunei caused headlines.
CEO Yusof Johari explains: "Women and children have to sit separate from the man, this is for their own safety, as we know that football supporters from other teams can be very agressive. This is a club for students, families and gentlemen and women, not a club for racist unsophisticated hooligans. We stand for being smart and intelligent. I will ask our supporters to not give in to the provoking nature of the visitor fans. However, if anything happens, the men have a duty to protect the woman and children."
The FIFA has confirmed it is investigating the matters.
Johari: "we are currently playing in a stadium that is not ours. We are working on a project to try to get a safer stadium, because this one is not up to the usual standards that can be seen in Brunei amateur league. Not worthy of professionalism. But for now we have to count on the co-operation of the police and the goodwill of our own fans.

(also, is it correct that i only received the age of the players, not their qualities?)
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

*also nicks Biscione's idea*

How original am i...

Bishan FC's lineup for Matchday 1:

FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Internacional's lineup and well I liked the idea so I'll do it as well

http://lineupbuilder.com/?sk=by62s
Bertrand Gachot, Pacific, Connew and Piercarlo Ghinzani's No.1 Fan

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

Alright, list of lineups submitted updated. Those who submitted Matchday 1 lineups and not basic lineups, your Basic XI will consist of your Matchday 1 lineup. If that was your intention, leave it.

Oh, and peteroli34, I don't think your goalie can play in goal and right wing at the same time. Might want to change that.

This wrote:(also, is it correct that i only received the age of the players, not their qualities?)

Yep, just their age is correct indeed. Qualities of each player is barebones, and is completely up to your discretion. If you've named your star players, they'll obviously be a larger boost to your team than other players. Additionally, your basic XI will probably be your best team, unless you left out a star player for some inexplicable reason. Subs are generally the same, though playing time can boost their ability as well. Age plays a factor, like young players can only get better, old players end up with walking sticks.

It's fairly barebones as of now, but it can get more complex as seasons progress. Just want to start off on the right foot and not scramble my mind so much now.

Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

WaffleCat wrote:
Oh, and peteroli34, I don't think your goalie can play in goal and right wing at the same time. Might want to change that.

Woops right wing is instead Lai Loong
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

My team's Basic XI has one difference from the posted XI for Matchday 1: De Felice is the first choice RW instead of Ru. I'm just rotation happy and don't want literally my entire first choice XI on the field at once.

Image Image
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

My official 'basic 11' are just players numbered 1-11 (i did that for a reason, obviously), so anyone with a different number is game-specific.