1923 Grand Prix Championship - Series discontinued

The place for current RWRS universe and "canon" historical series
pi314159

Re: 1923 Grand Prix Championship - Enter Targa Florio

Post by pi314159 »

Biscione wrote:To better reflect reality, I would like to change the engine designations of the current Alfa engines from '26' to '6C 23' if possible.

No problem.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Targa Florio entry:

Benz & Cie.
Benz RH-01 chassis 1/Benz KFB1 engine 1 - Christian Lautenschlager
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

I want to enter Maria into the Targa Florio, but she is looking for a car and engine.

What prices are FIAT, Alfa Romeo and Benz offering for customer cars?
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

dr-baker wrote:I want to enter Maria into the Targa Florio, but she is looking for a car and engine.

Benz are offering 43,500 F for a top of the line package. This includes full customer support - we will pay half of any repair bills that may occur and if your chassis is wrecked, we can offer you a new one at a discounted price.

Also, Benz would like to announce that fictional driver Friedrich Ziegler (GER) will be joining them as reserve driver.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
Bobby Doorknobs

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

dr-baker wrote:I want to enter Maria into the Targa Florio, but she is looking for a car and engine.

FIAT is offering the same deal as was offered to Martin de Alzaga before his entry was rejected, and we held back on construction of a fourth car. The new 805/405 package is on offer for 43,000 F, and on top of this we will pay any repair bills in full for the Targa Florio and Italian Grand Prix, and half for any other races. If the car is wrecked, we will offer a full replacement for 35,000 F.
#FreeGonzo
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Alfa Romeo is willing to offer you a deal far cheaper than the rest, despite being equally as fast, but with a clause in there. We will sell you the full car package for 30,000, and offer a replacement car in the event of a write-off for the same cost, on the understanding that the team will attend every round of the championship, with a driver of Alfa Romeo's choosing in at least 50% of the races of the championship.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Hispano-Suiza's Targa Florio entry:
Manso de Zuniga - H23/1, HS23E/1
Ferdinand de Vizcaya - H23/2, HS23E/2

We'd also like to offer Pierre de Vizcaya a Hispano-Suiza chassis for 16000 F, if they're interested.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
simonracer

Post by simonracer »

Targa Florio entry:

Sunbeam
Sunbeam 23 chassis 1/Sunbeam 23 engine 1 - Henry Segrave
Sunbeam 23 chassis 2/Sunbeam 23 engine 2 - Kenelm Lee Guiness
Sunbeam 23 chassis 3/Sunbeam 23 engine 3 - Albert Divo
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

AC Cars will enter the Targo Florio with both cas

AC Cars AC23 chassis 1/AC Cars AC-3LI6 engine 1 - Sammy Davis
AC Cars AC23 chassis 2/AC Cars AC-3LI6 engine 2- Clive Gallop
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

Before Impéria offer any sort of customer cars, we would like to enter the Targa Florio with our sole car, the 8/12HP chassis and engine, with Duray driving.

As a form of preliminary advertising, we would like to maintain that all of Impéria's cars have been carefully tested in the roads around Nessonvaux and Pepinster, which are rather like those of Sicily. We expect to be competitive from the get-go.
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

We will enter Targa Florio with Laganche, in the RP001 and RP1 combo.
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Italian privateer Giulio Masetti is looking to enter the Targa Florio, and is interested in any and all offers for cars to purchase.

Additionally, if users are allowed to run more than one privateer, German Christian Werner is interested in making a one-off start in the Targa Florio in preparation for his first Indianapolis 500 start later this year. Being a one-off, he's only interested in leasing a car from someone, rather than outright purchase.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Wizzie wrote:Italian privateer Giulio Masetti is looking to enter the Targa Florio, and is interested in any and all offers for cars to purchase.

Additionally, if users are allowed to run more than one privateer, German Christian Werner is interested in making a one-off start in the Targa Florio in preparation for his first Indianapolis 500 start later this year. Being a one-off, he's only interested in leasing a car from someone, rather than outright purchase.

Benz offer the 43,500 F package (will pay half of any repair bills and discounted replacement chassis).

DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Wizzie wrote:Italian privateer Giulio Masetti is looking to enter the Targa Florio, and is interested in any and all offers for cars to purchase.

Alfa Romeo extends the same offer to Masetti as was extended to Maria Antonietta d'Avanzo, or alternatively you can purchase a package with no strings attached for 45,000.

Image Image
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Hispano-Suiza Price List:
Engine - 25000 F
Chassis - 16000 F
Engine and Chassis Combo - 35000 F
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Biscione wrote:

Alfa Romeo extends the same offer to Masetti as was extended to Maria Antonietta d'Avanzo, or alternatively you can purchase a package with no strings attached for 45,000.

Masetti is happy to accept the offer, and will use the car to enter himself into the Targa Florio under the Masetti Corse banner
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Bentley offers their chassis and engine to prospective customers at 17 500 F each, or 32 500 if bought together.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

V8fan12 wrote:Benz are offering 43,500 F for a top of the line package. This includes full customer support - we will pay half of any repair bills that may occur and if your chassis is wrecked, we can offer you a new one at a discounted price.

Simtek wrote:FIAT is offering the same deal as was offered to Martin de Alzaga before his entry was rejected, and we held back on construction of a fourth car. The new 805/405 package is on offer for 43,000 F, and on top of this we will pay any repair bills in full for the Targa Florio and Italian Grand Prix, and half for any other races. If the car is wrecked, we will offer a full replacement for 35,000 F.

Biscione wrote:Alfa Romeo is willing to offer you a deal far cheaper than the rest, despite being equally as fast, but with a clause in there. We will sell you the full car package for 30,000, and offer a replacement car in the event of a write-off for the same cost, on the understanding that the team will attend every round of the championship, with a driver of Alfa Romeo's choosing in at least 50% of the races of the championship.

Maria Antonietta d'Avanzo's intentions was to be a one-car, part-time, self-entered team with a leaning towards the Italian rounds (having had some recent experience in the early '20s on the Targa Florio). Due to Alfa's clauses, this offer will be rejected. And with FIAT offering free repairs for Maria's preferred races, plus an already announced replacement chassis price, this will be the accepted offer and will be the car entered into the Targa Florio.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Delage will give a reduction for French privateers entering the French GP. You only have to pay the construction cost of 40000!
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Bobby Doorknobs

dr-baker wrote:

V8fan12 wrote:Benz are offering 43,500 F for a top of the line package. This includes full customer support - we will pay half of any repair bills that may occur and if your chassis is wrecked, we can offer you a new one at a discounted price.

Simtek wrote:FIAT is offering the same deal as was offered to Martin de Alzaga before his entry was rejected, and we held back on construction of a fourth car. The new 805/405 package is on offer for 43,000 F, and on top of this we will pay any repair bills in full for the Targa Florio and Italian Grand Prix, and half for any other races. If the car is wrecked, we will offer a full replacement for 35,000 F.

Biscione wrote:Alfa Romeo is willing to offer you a deal far cheaper than the rest, despite being equally as fast, but with a clause in there. We will sell you the full car package for 30,000, and offer a replacement car in the event of a write-off for the same cost, on the understanding that the team will attend every round of the championship, with a driver of Alfa Romeo's choosing in at least 50% of the races of the championship.

Maria Antonietta d'Avanzo's intentions was to be a one-car, part-time, self-entered team with a leaning towards the Italian rounds (having had some recent experience in the early '20s on the Targa Florio). Due to Alfa's clauses, this offer will be rejected. And with FIAT offering free repairs for Maria's preferred races, plus an already announced replacement chassis price, this will be the accepted offer and will be the car entered into the Targa Florio.

In that case FIAT announces (again) the construction of 805 chassis 4 and 405 engine 4, to be sold to Maria Antonietta d'Avanzo for 43,000 F. We wish her the very best of luck in the upcoming race :)
#FreeGonzo
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Simtek wrote:In that case FIAT announces (again) the construction of 805 chassis 4 and 405 engine 4, to be sold to Maria Antonietta d'Avanzo for 43,000 F. We wish her the very best of luck in the upcoming race :)

Multo bene. Grazie tanto!
Last edited by dr-baker on 28 Apr 2015, 19:35, edited 1 time in total.
MCard LOLA
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Accidental double-post. Sorry!
Last edited by dr-baker on 28 Apr 2015, 19:35, edited 1 time in total.
MCard LOLA
Rabbi Gordon

Post by Rabbi Gordon »

Ataxia wrote:We'd also like to offer Pierre de Vizcaya a Hispano-Suiza chassis for 16000 F, if they're interested.

In the case it's monetarily possible, Pierre de Vizcaya will reconsider this offer before the Spanish Grand Prix, but at the moment he is looking to purchase a tier 1 chassis and experiment with it.

So PdV would like to ask about an Impéria or a Voisin chassis being available for purchase.

(lel, just realized that I paid 25k for an engine, not a chassis. I'm a proper idiot.)
If a particle is traveling at the speed of a Spyker, it is likely to finish last. - Albers Einstein

The Hungarian language is more beautiful than you'd ever think. See, the plural of soul in Hungarian is lelkek.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Bugatti will sell our engine/chassis combo for a combined 45000 F. Seperately, the engine will cost 20000 F and the chassis 30000 F.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Alfa Romeo will enter the Targa Florio with the following combination;

Pietro Bordino - Alfa Romeo P1 chassis 1 & 6C 23 engine 1
Antonio Ascari - Alfa Romeo P1 chassis 2 & 6C 23 engine 2
Enzo Ferrari - Alfa Romeo P1 chassis 3 & 6C 23 engine 3

Image Image
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

Targa Florio Preview

As the European economies continue to recover from the war, motorsport all across Europe is booming. The creation of a European Championship for Grand Prix racing has resulted in a major upswing in entries. Along with the championship, it was announced that Grand Prix cars would be eligible for the Targa Florio this year, and that they would compete for championship points. 25 cars from 12 different manufacturers have been entered, and they come from all across Europe.

From Italy, FIAT and Alfa Romeo are present with four cars each. Alfa Romeo has Pietro Bordino, winner of last year's Italian Grand Prix driving for them, who is joined by Antonio Ascari, who has been doing well at the Targa Florio in previous years, and the young talented Enzo Ferrari. FIAT has some big names present, with the legendary Felice Nazzaro, Ferrari's idol, driving the first car. The second car is driven by 1914 Indianapolis 500 winner René Thomas. Their third driver, Giuseppe Campari, is the youngest of FIAT's drivers, but already has a lot of experience and success on long, winding road courses like Mugello or the Targa Florio.

From France, three manufacturers are present. Bugatti have brought three cars. Jules Goux has had big success on both road courses and ovals, winning the 1913 Indianapolis 500 as well as the 1921 Italian Grand Prix. Jimmy Murphy is younger, but has had similar success, winning both Indianapolis and the French Grand Prix recently. They are joined by Louis-Antoine Voeckler, who has little results yet, but is said to be a great talent. Delage brings two cars for Albert Guyot and Jean Chassagne, two very experienced veteran drivers. Rolland-Pilain enters one car for André Lagache.

From the United Kingdom, three different makes are present. Of those, Sunbeam are most likely to challenge for the championship, with their young star drivers Henry Segrave and Albert Divo, as well as land speed record holder Kenelm Lee Guinness. AC Cars have entered former Bentley engineer Clive Gallop and Sammy Davis, successful racing driver and sports editor of the magazine The Autocar. Bentley are running two cars, one for their star Dario Resta, who won Indianapolis in 1916, and the other for young talent Samuel Nurmester.

The remaining three manufacturers are coming from Germany, Spain, and Belgium. Benz have entered the race with veteran driver Christian Lautenschlager. Hispano-Suiza are running two cars, for Spanish drivers Manso de Zuniga and Pierre de Vizcaya. Impéria are present with just one car, driven by Belgian Arthur Duray.

Two privateers are present for this years' Targa Florio. Giulio Masetti has set up his own team, with support from Alfa Romeo, and Maria Antonietta d'Avanzo is the only female competitor in this race, driving a FIAT.

The anticipation continues to build before the 25 drivers will start the timed practice on Saturday, leading up to the big event on Sunday, when these new Grand Prix cars will compete against each other for the first time. The drivers will face a challenging 108km circuit running through the Sicilian countryside.

Entry List:
1. Felice Nazzaro | Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino | FIAT 805/1 | FIAT 405/1
2. René Thomas | Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino | FIAT 805/2 | FIAT 405/2
3. Giuseppe Campari | Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino | FIAT 805/3 | FIAT 405/3
4. Jules Goux | Automobiles Ettore Bugatti | Bugatti Type 32/1 | Bugatti M8-23/1
5. Louis-Antoine Voeckler | Automobiles Ettore Bugatti | Bugatti Type 32/2 | Bugatti M8-23/2
6. Jimmy Murphy | Automobiles Ettore Bugatti | Bugatti Type 32/3 | Bugatti M8-23/3
7. Jean Chassagne | Automobiles Delage | Delage 2LCV/1 | Delage 2LCV/1
8. Albert Guyot | Automobiles Delage | Delage 2LCV/2 | Delage 2LCV/2
9. Dario Resta | Bentley Motors Ltd. | Bentley WO23/1 | Bentley Gallop 304/1
10. Samuel Nurmester | Bentley Motors Ltd. | Bentley WO23/2 | Bentley Gallop 304/2
11. Christian Lautenschlager | Benz & Cie. | Benz RH-01/1 | Benz KFB-1/1
12. Maria Antonietta d'Avanzo | Maria Antonietta d'Avanzo | FIAT 805/4 | FIAT 405/4
13. Manso de Zuniga | Hispano-Suiza | Hispano-Suiza H23/1 | Hispano-Suiza HS23E/1
14. Ferdinand de Vizcaya | Hispano-Suiza | Hispano-Suiza H23/2 | Hispano-Suiza HS23E/2
15. Henry Segrave | Sunbeam | Sunbeam 23/1 | Sunbeam 23/1
16. Kenelm Lee Guinness | Sunbeam | Sunbeam 23/2 | Sunbeam 23/2
17. Albert Divo | Sunbeam | Sunbeam 23/3 | Sunbeam 23/3
18. Sammy Davis | AC Cars | AC Cars AC23/1 | AC Cars AC-3LI6/1
19. Clive Gallop | AC Cars | AC Cars AC23/2 | AC Cars AC-3LI6/2
20. Arthur Duray | Impéria | Impéria 8/12HP/1 | Impéria 8/12HP/1
21. André Lagache | Rolland-Pilain | Rolland-Pilain RP001/1 | Rolland-Pilain RP1/1
22. Giulio Masetti | Masetti Corse | Alfa Romeo P1/4 | Alfa Romeo 6C 23/4
23. Pietro Bordino | Alfa Romeo | Alfa Romeo P1/1 | Alfa Romeo 6C 23/1
24. Antonio Ascari | Alfa Romeo | Alfa Romeo P1/2 | Alfa Romeo 6C 23/2
25. Enzo Ferrari | Alfa Romeo | Alfa Romeo P1/3 | Alfa Romeo 6C 23/3
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

1923 Targa Florio - Practice report:

Before the great race on Sunday, the drivers had time on Saturday to learn the challenging 102 km circuit. In this timed practice session, it soon became evident that competition will be very close this year. In the end, Henry Segrave set the fastest lap with a 1:42:24. With four different manufacturers in the top 4, it promises to become an interesting race.

1. Henry Segrave (Sunbeam) 1:42:24
2. Antonio Ascari (Alfa Romeo) 1:42:31
3. Louis-Antonie Voeckler (Bugatti) 1:42:45
4. Felice Nazzaro (FIAT) 1:42.51
5. Jules Goux (Bugatti) 1:42.51
6. Jimmy Murphy (Bugatti) 1:43:03
7. Kenelm Lee Guinness (Sunbeam) 1:43:07
8. Pietro Bordino (Alfa Romeo) 1:43:17
9. Albert Divo (Sunbeam) 1:43:20
10. Giuseppe Campari (FIAT) 1:43:23
11. Enzo Ferrari (Alfa Romeo) 1:43:29
12. Giulio Masetti (Alfa Romeo) 1:43:41
13. Christian Lautenschlager (Benz) 1:43:56
14. Arthur Duray (Impéria) 1:43:57
15. Jean Chassagne (Delage) 1:44:03
16. Maria Antonietta d'Avanzo (FIAT) 1:44:05
17. Albert Guyot (Delage) 1:44:23
18. Dario Resta (Bentley) 1:44.25
19. Samuel Nurmester (Bentley) 1:44:31
20. Sammy Davis (AC Cars) 1:45:04
21. Clive Gallop (AC Cars) 1:46:19
22. Andre Lagache (Rollaind-Pilain) 1:48:15
23. Manso de Zuniga (Hispano-Suiza) 1:49:08
24. Ferdinand de Vizcaya (Hispano-Suiza) 1:49:23
25. Rene Thomas (FIAT) no time set
Bobby Doorknobs

Re: 1923 Grand Prix Championship - Targa Florio practice up

What happened to Thomas that prevented him from setting a practice time?
#FreeGonzo
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

Simtek wrote:What happened to Thomas that prevented him from setting a practice time?

A minor accident on his first lap.
Miguel98

Post by Miguel98 »

Voisin will enter the Belgium and France GP's.
Mario on Gutierrez after the Italian Grand Prix wrote:He's no longer just a bit of a tool, he's the entire tool set.

18-07-2015: Forever in our hearts Jules.
25-08-2015: Forever in our hearts Justin.
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

1923 Targa Florio - Race Report:

Starting Grid

25 cars got off the line at Cerda, but one of them didn't even make it out of the town, as Ferrari had to stop his car after just 500m with a broken axle. Ascari got a good start and led the field towards Caltavuturo. When they emerged out of the mountains at Caltavuturo, Ascari was still leading, with Jules Goux rapidly making up positions. By the time they reached Petrial, Goux had taken the lead, having started down in 22nd. While they headed towards the Sicilian coast, the race settled down a bit, with Goux leading from Murphy, Ascari and Guinness. Towards the end of lap one, Guinness made a move on Ascari to gain 3rd place. Goux continued to pull away at an unrivalled speed. On the next laps, Clive Gallop, Felice Nazzaro and René Thomas all had to retire due to smaller accidents. None of them were injured, and neither were their riding mechanics. Jimmy Murphy also had to abandon the race when his Axle broke. On lap 5, disaster struck for Bugatti. Jules Goux, who had built a lead of almost two minutes, slid off the road, and the damage was too big to continue. Bugatti had lost a 1-2. As Guinness had retired a lap before, Ascari now retook the lead and was heading for an unchallenged victory. Henry Segrave was second. A very disappointed Jean Chassagne had to retire out of 3rd place when his engine failed on the penultimate lap, handing that position to Benz driver Christian Lautenschlager, who had just celebrated his 46th birthday on Friday. Giuseppe Campari finished fourth for FIAT, with Grand Prix debutant Louis-Antoine Voeckler getting his Bugatti to the finish in 5th position.

1. Antonio Ascari (Alfa Romeo) 8 Laps
2. Henry Segrave (Sunbeam) +1:36
3. Christian Lautenschlager (Benz) +5:09
4. Giuseppe Campari (FIAT) +6:49
5. Louis-Antoine Voeckler (Bugatti) +7:03
6. Albert Divo (Sunbeam) +8:23
7. Maria Antonietta d'Avanzo (FIAT) +8:51
8. Giulio Masetti (Alfa Romeo) +9:12
9. Pietro Bordino (Alfa Romeo) +10:41
10. Samuel Nurmester (Bentley) +11:51
11. Dario Resta (Bentley) +20:41
12. Manso de Zuniga (Hispano-Suiza) +44:30
13. Ferdinand de Vizcaya (Hispano-Suiza) +49:47
DNF Albert Guyot (Delage) +1 Lap / Fuel Tank
DNF Jean Chassagne (Delage) +2 Laps / Engine
DNF Sammy Davis (AC Cars) +3 Laps / Engine
DNF Jules Goux (Bugatti) +4 Laps / Accident
DNF Kenelm Lee Guinness (Sunbeam) +5 Laps / Engine
DNF Jimmy Murphy (Bugatti) +6 Laps / Axle
DNF René Thomas (FIAT) +6 Laps / Accident
DNF Felice Nazzaro (FIAT) +7 Laps / Accident
DNF Clive Gallop (AC Cars) +7 Laps / Accident
DNF Arthur Duray (Impéria) +8 Laps / Engine
DNF André Lagache (Rolland-Pilain) +8 Laps / Brakes
DNF Enzo Ferrari (Alfa Romeo) +8 Laps / Axle

Fastest Lap: Jules Goux (Bugatti) 1:38:49
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

Miguel98 wrote:Voisin will enter the Belgium and France GP's.

Entries are race by race, so you can't enter the French Grand Prix yet, unless you're planning to be away from the forum for a longer period of time. But your entry for the Belgian GP has been registered.
dr-baker

Re: 1923 Grand Prix Championship - Targa Florio race up

Post by dr-baker »

7th out of 13 finishers isn't a bad start...
MCard LOLA
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Bentley enters the Belgian GP with the same lineup.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Bugatti will enter the Belgian GP with our lineup of Jules Goux, Jimmy Murphy, and Louis-Antoine Voeckler.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
Bobby Doorknobs

FIAT will enter the Belgian Grand Prix with the same line-up from the Targa Florio.
#FreeGonzo
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

Rolland-Pillain will enter Belgium with the same driver and cars.
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Alfa will shake things up a little for the Belgian GP;

Antonio Ascari - Chassis & Engine 2
Pietro Bordino - Chassis & Engine 3
Enzo Ferrari - Chassis & Engine 1

Image Image
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

Duray will be in Spa driving the Impéria.
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Benz will enter Belgium with Lautenschlager once again