SANDWICH '18 FINAL LIVE

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: SANDWICH '18 FINAL LIVE

Post by SuperAguri »

Barii Mori wrote:It was close but I knew I could win the championship, big thanks to the team for giving me a championship winning car, if only they put a more talented driver in the car then we could have had the double. Talkjing of talented drivers, Aimée Gauthier is a young driver and she could be a future star in F1RWrS, he inexperice did cost her some races but she went from looking out of it in a few races to getting running up spot. Also Shinobu Katayama, these team owners are crazy not to snap her up, 6 races and 185 points? If she had the full season then she would have kicked everyones bottom and won handsomely. As for me, any rumours that I am retiring are greatly exaggerated and I will be in F1RWRS or another series.

Kyoko Katayama wrote:I got beaten by my big sister but I scored more points then my old pervert team mate, however I am hoping to either join a junior racing series or go into modelling as I have the looks in the family.

Shinobu Katayama wrote:I think I did well, a few more racess and I woiuld have challenged for the title, still F1RWRS team owners, you have my nunmber, you know I am the most talented women in F1RWRS and can offer race wins.
<@Ataxia> these people are making a mess of their crepe suzettes