140825 Belgian GP Edition

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
Kuwashima
F1 Rejects Founder

140825 Belgian GP Edition

Post by Kuwashima »

G'day all,

Our latest podcast is now online, recorded in two segments - just before and just after the Belgian Grand Prix!

We play a cover of a Grace Jones classic, the machinations on the grid with Lotterer and Rossi, the signing of a 16-year-old, not to mention referencing the playbooks of Piercarlo Ghinzani and Marco Apicella.

We've got another GMIF1P, and make semi-exciting announcements about our next two podcasts.

Hope you enjoy it - comments, thoughts, disagreements re ROTR all expected and welcome below.

Cheers,
Jamie
dr-baker

Re: 140825 Belgian GP Edition

Post by dr-baker »

Oh my goodness, I'm all excited. What could these semi-exciting announcements about the next two podcasts be? No emoticon expresses this!
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

Aargh! I still haven't listened to the last one yet. Better do that sharpish.
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
noiceinmydrink

Post by noiceinmydrink »

Great podcast and I can't wait to hear you guys refer to Fernando Alonso as Surrender Monkey again.
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

Amazing podcast guys, I can't wait to see what you refer to the current drivers as.
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Does listening to a dog licking its balls get you excited?

That's between me and my internet service provider.

One of those journalist types.
270 Tube stations in 18:42:50!