2017 F3RWRS season - confirm entries

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
the Masked Lapwing

2017 F3RWRS season - confirm entries

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

It begins!... eventually

2016 thread
2014-15 thread
The wiki

First thing's first, rule changes:

1. Drivers
Two major changes:
a) After I bungled it slightly last season, the maximum driver age now drops to 27. If your driver is now over this limit, they will not be allowed to take part.
b) Double dutying is now banned. If a team tries to enter a driver that is competing elsewhere and doesn't fix it before the next race, that team doesn't race.

2. Engines
I'm going to try a new system this season, since the old "give numbers to each manufacturer randomly" is quite unfair. The current plan is provisional, so if you don't like it, let me know and I'll consider changes.

This year, everyone who wants an engine simply states who they want. For each different manufacturer, I'll run an RNG to determine the engine's power and reliability.

Peak power output this season will be 585 bhp. The RNG will determine how close each manufacturer will get to this target. Reliability will be set within a range that I haven't gotten around to determining yet.

Manufacturers with more F3RWRS experience (such as BMW, Lancia etc.) will have a smaller range, and thus a better chance of getting to the target, and they will also get a smaller range for reliability. Manufacturers with experience in building engines elsewhere in the canon (such as Ford, Judd, Cosworth etc.) have slightly larger ranges, and manufacturers who've never built an engine at all will be even bigger.

I should mention here that there is no limit on how many manufacturers can enter, nor on how many teams each can supply. However, if you wish to rebadge an already existing engine, you will get the same stats as that engine.

3. Calendar

Code: Select all

Highlands SuperPrix             Highlands Motorsport Park         March 5
Round of Australia              Mount Panorama Circuit            March 11-12
Round of the United Kingdom     Brands Hatch (Indy)               April 1-2
Round of Austria                Red Bull Ring                     May 6-7
Round of the United States      Indianapolis Motor Speedway       June 24-25
Autopolis SuperPrix             Autopolis                         July 2
Round of the Netherlands        Circuit Park Zandvoort            July 22-23
Round of Germany                EuroSpeedway Lausitz              August 19-20
Round of Belgium                Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps      September 2-3
Round of Morocco                Marrakech Street Circuit          Sep 30-Oct 1
Surfers SuperPrix               Surfers Paradise Street Circuit   November 5

4. Activity
I had to remove two teams from the entry list last season because they weren't active enough, and I'd like to avoid a repeat of the situation. I won't require you to post every so often, as long as you check the thread and respond when needed. Don't expect me to add your name to the title though.

Now, last year was a bit of a mess with the entries, so I'm going to have a proper form. Woo!

Team name:
Nationality:
Chassis:
Engine:

CAR 1
Number:
Driver:
Nationality:
Age: (At start of year. I will let you get away with not posting this if it isn't your driver, but I will need it confirmed by someone before pre-season testing begins)

CAR 2
Number:
Driver:
Nationality:
I will require ages for every driver to check that they meet the requirements. If you don't own a driver who's racing for your team, make sure you find out. And no, pointing me to the wiki doesn't count.
Car numbers, as usual, are between 0 and 99, and do not have to be consecutive. I will also allow numbers that begin in 0 (like #02 for example). Since Nick Nurmester will not be allowed to race this season at all due to his age, the right to use #1 goes to Jones Racing as the reigning teams' champions. Should they choose not to use it, no team will use #1 (or #01).
Once again, the constructors' championship will run for chassis builders. This is a purely cosmetic feature, and as such chassis choice will have no bearing on performance. Teams have the option of using the new Dallara F3R17 chassis, building their own, or getting a customer deal from another supplier.

PLEASE NOTE: At the moment, the only people I want to see posting entry forms are PEOPLE WHO HAD TEAMS IN 2016. For those that didn't catch that: ONLY THOSE WHO HAD TEAMS LAST SEASON. If I see anyone post an entry form who didn't compete last season, not only will they not get an entry for the forseeable future, they'll be tied to the bottom of the reserve list if I ever get into the position of needing one. (Yes, that means everyone else will get priority over you. That'll teach you to read next time.)

If you entered last season but don't plan on entering again this season, that's fine. I'm going to assume anyone who doesn't enter doesn't want to, so you don't even need to give me a reason. This also means if you want to keep your entry you'll need to post, otherwise it's gone. If enough people don't enter (i.e. we go below 15 teams), I'll open it up to others.
Last edited by the Masked Lapwing on 26 Jun 2014, 01:24, edited 2 times in total.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
TomWazzleshaw

Re: 2017 F3RWRS season - confirm entries

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Team name: PDVSA Melrose Racing Team (The rebranding of the JLD F3 team)
Nationality: Australian/German
Chassis: Whatever ridiculously fast concoction those crazy bastards at Jones come up with for this year
Engine: #BMW4lyf, hombre :P

CAR 1
Number: #73
Driver: Franc Piscine (pending Pasta's Approval)
Nationality: Swiss

CAR 2
Number: #74
Driver: TBA (Probably some stooge from the CRL though)
Nationality: TBA
Last edited by TomWazzleshaw on 26 Jun 2014, 07:27, edited 1 time in total.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

Team name: ZombieKart
Nationality: American
Chassis: ZOM-04
Engine: Cosworth

CAR 1
Number: 24
Driver: Junior Bannock
Nationality: Jamaican

CAR 2
Number: 25
Driver: Herberto Santana
Nationality: Dominican
Age: Wizzie created him, so I suppose he has to set the age.
CoopsII wrote:On occasion I have ventured into the PMM forum but beat a hasty retreat soon after as it resembles some sort of bad acid trip in there
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by SuperAguri »

Prince Falik owning a part of the Zytek Engineering is offering F3 teams a chance to use the new Zytek F3 chassis as well as using the new Zytek F3 engine. Best of all the Chassis and Engine are free. With out close links to Nissan and Renault (as Zytek build engines for both the Le Mans and Formula Renault programs) they may be rebadged as Nissan / Renault.

Have a F1RDS or F3RWRS driver that needs a drive then contact Prince Falik and he'll look at your driver and see if he is good enough for a drive.

Team name: Falik Arrows
Nationality: Nigerian (although based in the UK)
Chassis: Zytek PF-317
Engine: Zytek ZF204/14

CAR 1
Number: 3
Driver: TBA

CAR 2
Number: 4
<@Ataxia> these people are making a mess of their crepe suzettes
AustralianStig

Post by AustralianStig »

RejectSport wrote:Junior Bannock glad to have entry ratified
Jamaican Junior Bannock was reportedly unsure about his future in F3RWRS following a decent yet uninspiring debut season. However ZombieKart today confirmed that he would partner Dominican driver Herberto Santana for a Carribean dreamteam.
"It is great to be leading one of the top teams in the competition. I have no doubt we can build on the success that Shane Walsh had last year with the team, and I'm ready to challenge for wins,"
Bannock's best result to date is 4th place at the Round of Japan last season, and he finished in 16th place in the 2016 driver's championship.
Join the GP Rejects league at Fantasy F1: https://fantasy.formula1.com/join/?=2a1f25

CoopsII wrote:
Biscione wrote:To the surprise of no-one, Daniil Kvyat wins ROTR for Sochi, by a record margin that may not be surpassed for some time.

I always knew Marko read this forum.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Team name: Kingfisher Equipe Gauthier
Nationality: French
Chassis: The new Jones F3 car, whatever it's called
Engine: Holden, why not.

CAR 1
Number: 9
Driver: Rick Simpson
Nationality: Australian

CAR 2
Number: 10
Driver: Jorge Alvarez Torrente
Nationality: Spanish
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Wizzie, Piscine is 22

Team name: Plus One Racing Engineering
Nationality: GBR
Chassis: Austin A17
Engine: Rover 17/3

CAR 1
Number: 19
Driver: Scott Marsden
Nationality: GBR

CAR 2
Number: 29
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

pasta_maldonado wrote:Wizzie, Piscine is 22

Duly noted.

And as far as Santana goes, he'll be 23 at the start of the season
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Team name: Atlantean Voeckler Junior
Chassis: Mygale M-17
Engine: Maserati (a rebadged Lancia unit)

CAR 1
Number: 27
Driver: Aimee Gauthier
Age: 20(?) [not too sure, maybe double check with Salamander]

CAR 2
Number: 28
Driver: Tonu Pykalisto
Nationality: FInnish
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Team name: Nurminen Racing Engineering
Nationality: Finnish
Chassis: Jones
Engine: Mugen-Honda as a carryover from last year.

CAR 1
Number: 91

CAR 2
Number: 92

Yup, I don't have drivers yet. Offers are welcome!
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Biscione wrote:CAR 1
Number: 27
Driver: Aimee Gauthier
Age: 20(?) [not too sure, maybe double check with Salamander]

Gauthier will be 16 at the start of the 2017 season.
Everything's great.
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

Team name: Restov Racing
Nationality: Russian
Chassis: We'll stick with Jones if that's ok
Engine: Again, Lancia's worked well last year so we'll be loyal to them.

CAR 1
Number: 32
Driver: Alexander Obolensky

CAR 2
Number: 33
Driver: Anu Võsu
Nationality: Estonian I think? :P
TORA! TORA! TORA!
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

takagi_for_the_win wrote:CAR 2

Estonian, 21 years old at the start of the season (born 17th February 1996).
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Just confirming that West Cliff Racing is not returning, and neither is Peter Port (unless someone wishes to take him on?).
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Team name: Octan Young Drivers
Nationality: Danish
Engine: Lancia

CAR 1
Number: 30
Driver: Chuck Barrett

CAR 2
Number: 31
Driver: Jamerson Da Cunha
Nationality: Brazilian

This really is Da Cunha's last chance, if he doesn't score points in the first 3 races, he's out! I can't keep on protecting him forever.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Ah excellent, not even posted my entry yet and I already have 5 Jones chassis customers! For those needing to know, the 2017 Jones F3RWRS chassis will be the Jones 110.

Also, we will continue the successful partnership with JLD/MRT and use their BMW engines in exchange for the Jones chassis.

And, lastly, in respect to Nurmester, Jones will not use #1, but rather #0 and #2.

Team name: Jones F3RWRS Academy
Nationality: British
Chassis: Jones 110
Engine: BMW

CAR 1
Number: 0
Driver: Stan Frankham
Age: 18 (by the start of the season - his b'day is February)

CAR 2
Number: 2
Driver: George MacDrage
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
the Masked Lapwing

This wrote:Team name: Octan Young Drivers
Nationality: Danish

CAR 1
Number: 30
Driver: Chuck Barrett

CAR 2
Number: 31
Driver: Jamerson Da Cunha
Nationality: Brazilian

This really is Da Cunha's last chance, if he doesn't score points in the first 3 races, he's out! I can't keep on protecting him forever.

Except ZimSport will be using 31 (as was confirmed on the wiki before someone changed it), so you'll have to pick again.

takagi_for_the_win wrote:Team name: Restov Racing
Chassis: We'll stick with Jones if that's ok
Engine: Again, Lancia's worked well last year so we'll be loyal to them.

CAR 1
Number: 32
Driver: Alexander Obolensky

CAR 2

And ZimSport have the 32. Seriously, do you people not check the wiki or something?
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:
And ZimSport have the 32. Seriously, do you people not check the wiki or something?

No, we read the posts in the thread. Any number that hasn't been posted in the thread is invalid, in my opinion. As far as you can read, i was the first one to mention 31.

I have no problem with choosing a new number. (i pick 20) But there's not much discussion about my argument. The wiki's are usually not up-to-date, so they are not a reliable source. Only the threads themselves should be considered as a source. I know some people like you give priority to the wiki, but this makes things needleslly complicated. It is not logical that a series run on a forum can put priority to a different medium than the forum itself. I accept the rules, and apologise for not reading the wiki. But this gives you no right to be annoyed, as there is nothing for you to be annoyed about. As you realise by reading this, and i will accept your apologies.
This is the very reason some members ask their participant to re-confirm all information when a new thread is started.
Another problem with the Wiki-first rule is that anyone can change things. Altough it will be visible when someone changed it and who changed it, it can still lead to misleading information, like actual wiki's are also unreliable to use as your only source.
the Masked Lapwing

This wrote:
the Masked Lapwing wrote:

No, we read the posts in the thread. Any number that hasn't been posted in the thread is invalid, in my opinion. As far as you can read, i was the first one to mention 31.

I don't put a link to the wiki in the first post for my own interest, I expect that people will actually use it. Maybe it was expecting too much, but when you look at the fact that I stopped posting standings last season because they were kept up to date on the wiki, and that I don't have an entry list because it's kept up to date on the wiki.

I have no problem with choosing a new number. (i pick 20) But there's not much discussion about my argument. The wiki's are usually not up-to-date, so they are not a reliable source.

See above. If I'm not updating it, it's a safe bet someone else is.

Only the threads themselves should be considered as a source. I know some people like you give priority to the wiki, but this makes things needleslly complicated. It is not logical that a series run on a forum can put priority to a different medium than the forum itself. I accept the rules, and apologise for not reading the wiki. But this gives you no right to be annoyed, as there is nothing for you to be annoyed about. As you realise by reading this, and i will accept your apologies.

The reason I prefer the wiki is that everything is presented in a nice clear layout, and it's easier to find things than searching through posts on the forum.
I am also not apologising, as I have nothing to apologise for. Firstly because, again, the wiki is actually easier, and second, because common sense would've meant you never picked the number in the first place, seen as how I used 31 last season, and the year before, and the year before, and in virtually every other series where I can choose numbers.

This is the very reason some members ask their participant to re-confirm all information when a new thread is started.
Another problem with the Wiki-first rule is that anyone can change things. Altough it will be visible when someone changed it and who changed it, it can still lead to misleading information, like actual wiki's are also unreliable to use as your only source.

That implies you have no faith in members of the wiki. You can only gain the right to edit the wiki when you first sign up, and even then only after Biscione allows you to, and I'd be willing to bet that he'd come down hard on anyone messing with it.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

Team name: Linton-Solindahl Motorsports
Nationality:(GBR-DEN)
Chassis:Jones 110
Engine:Mugen-Honda

CAR 1
Number:15
Driver: James McGately
Nationality: Scottish

James McGately is the son of Rory McGately, former RTCC driver.

CAR 2
Number:16
Driver:Berhman Reith
Nationality: German
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

What did she do in her past life to deserve this?

Signup for the Random Racing League, Season TWO!!!
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

After asking MinardiFan in the chat, Rick Simpson is 21.
Everything's great.
takagi_for_the_win

the Masked Lapwing wrote:And ZimSport have the 32. Seriously, do you people not check the wiki or something?

No because funnily enough, I was working under the assumption that numbers hadn't been taken before the thread had been opened and that the only numbers taken were the ones that had been explicitly stated in the thread. If we had been told that certain numbers had already been taken, I woulnt have used them. Unfortunately, you never told us this and as of yet I'm unable to read minds that are 16,000 km away sorry, so I had no other way of knowing.

Now if you don't mind, I'm off to create wiki pages for the 2018 season, continuing indefinitely, purely to get the numbers I want. :)))))))
TORA! TORA! TORA!
pycku

Post by pycku »

Is there any deadline ? I shall consider this as I think I lost interest midseason. However, I'd like DSR name to remain in the series, so I need some time to think.
To finish first, first you have to finish!
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

Mazzacane Motorsport will continue in F3RWRS.

Team name: Mazzacane Motorsport
Nationality: Argentina
Chassis: Mazzacane 317

CAR 1
Number: 22
Driver:
Nationality:
CAR 2
Number: 23
Driver:
Nationality:
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

AndreaModa wrote:CAR 2
Number: 2
Driver: George MacDrage

MacDrage is currently 19, and will turn 20 in April 2017. :)
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:...

The main point i was trying to make is: you act as if you're annoyed that people didn't read the wiki, while you have no reason to be annoyed about it.

There is no way that a starting number can be official before the procedure of choosing numbers is officially announced in either the thread or the wiki (it's not mentioned there either, whoops). Whatever your system is, you still have to tell it to everyone else what your system is. And every season, you'll have to do it again and again, or make a wiki rule pages. You can not blame others (because it's not only me who you have blamed) because of your own lazyness.

Don't get me wrong, i don't need you to change the rules, but i need you to mention the rules. Because if you don't, you have no right to complain about people not reading it. I am not fighting the system. Also, you need to realise that common sense is not on your side, unlike what you claim. It is not common sense that one can randomly pick their numbers, put it on the wiki behind our backs and then claim that it's always been his, because that's just how the system works. The argument that you use 31 nearly everywhere is not even an argument. Then again, i'd like to repeat that i have no problem with changing my numbers.

We're all happy that you run a championship, but keep your feet on the ground. You don't want to apologise? Fine, i can live with that, but realise that you are not doing yourself any favours. If you don't want to change the way you run this? No problem to me, but don't complain about other people being 'stupid' because you're only making a fool of yourself.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

This wrote: It is not common sense that one can randomly pick their numbers, put it on the wiki behind our backs and then claim that it's always been his, because that's just how the system works.

No-one is putting anything on the wiki behind anyone's back, that has never been the case, and as Lappy pointed out: with Biscione diverting his attention momentarily away from his Gregg's, it will not be the case for the immediate future. There is no intentional mis-information on there either - most incorrect information is caused by people being a tad over-eager and adding stuff on there before it is confirmed.

Anyway, seen as TMLW runs F3RWRS, it is TMLW and TMLW alone who decides which teams get which number. If he decides to allocate numbers, he can do so, if he decides to nab 31 for himself, he can do so. His prerogative.

This wrote: because of your own lazyness.

If anything, insistent non-wiki users are the lazy ones, I'm afraid. The wiki exists as an information tool for everyone to use and to contribute to. Yes, it was, still is, and always will be a supplement to the information on the forum, but as TMLW pointed out, it is extremely useful for information management, storage, retrieval and display. The wiki is being held back because a large proportion of everyone who is involved in the PMMF simply do not use it. If everyone accessed the site regularly, any wrong or out of date information could be edited and corrected faster, and there would be more sources to fill in a few of the millions of red links (missing page) floating around. The point is - the more people who use the wiki, the better it'll be.

The wiki's there for a reason. Use it.
takagi_for_the_win

I've no problem with changing numbers, it was just TLMW's attitude in that post that annoyed me. Yes, I check the wiki occasionally- I have a user account there and when possible I clean up entries relating to me. Of course, that's by-the-by. If we had been told to check the wiki for numbers that had been taken, I would've. Instead, This and I naively assumed that seeing as we hadn't been told certain numbers had been already taken, we were free to use them.

And yes Lapwing, to answer your question again, I do use the wiki. I'd also tone down the attitude, seeing as I'm willing to wager you've bathplug up more series application forms than I have.
TORA! TORA! TORA!
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Everyone in the PMMF should use the wiki at the very least for checking information. It's the easiest and most comprehensive reserve of data on the PMMF there is (well, aside from my memory, but only I have access to that :P)

That said, we all know that not every user uses the wiki, and this palaver isn't going to convince those who don't use the wiki at all to use it. A simple message, anywhere in the first post telling people to use the wiki to check and make sure that their entry is valid, would've been plenty to avoid this situation. Or, at least, there would've been no excuse not to use the wiki, if the series organiser is directly telling you to check it.
Everything's great.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

takagi_for_the_win wrote:I've no problem with changing numbers, it was just TLMW's attitude in that post that annoyed me. Yes, I check the wiki occasionally- I have a user account there and when possible I clean up entries relating to me. Of course, that's by-the-by. If we had been told to check the wiki for numbers that had been taken, I would've. Instead, This and I naively assumed that seeing as we hadn't been told certain numbers had been already taken, we were free to use them.

Herein lies the problem.

As the admin of the wiki, I will rule this; do not use the wiki to put entry information unless it already exists, and can be cited on, a post in the forum. If it does not yet exist on the forum, it is not so. Please remember this for the future - the wiki is a resource to organise all the various posts' information together, but not a place to put entry data that hasn't been submitted anywhere else.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Biscione wrote:
takagi_for_the_win wrote:I've no problem with changing numbers, it was just TLMW's attitude in that post that annoyed me. Yes, I check the wiki occasionally- I have a user account there and when possible I clean up entries relating to me. Of course, that's by-the-by. If we had been told to check the wiki for numbers that had been taken, I would've. Instead, This and I naively assumed that seeing as we hadn't been told certain numbers had been already taken, we were free to use them.

Herein lies the problem.

As the admin of the wiki, I will rule this; do not use the wiki to put entry information unless it already exists, and can be cited on, a post in the forum. If it does not yet exist on the forum, it is not so. Please remember this for the future - the wiki is a resource to organise all the various posts' information together, but not a place to put entry data that hasn't been submitted anywhere else.

This is the post that seems to make the most sense so far in this debate from my perspective (says a regular PMMF user who rarely checks the wiki). The problem is that I feel sure that a similar debate was held last (northern hemishere) summer (during the last canon off-season) as well, but we still don't seem to have a definitive answer to this discussion... :(
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

pasta_maldonado wrote:.

With 'behind our back' i don't mean 'secretly changing' but 'doing things others are not informed about'. It doesn't matter if what someone does is accepted by the rules, if only a few people know what the rules are.
Please don't pass me off me as being paranoid, as that was not what i was referring to. However i did mention the possibility. This was purely to make my point about the confusion this system leads to. Using the argument 'it prevents confusion' when 2 seconds ago it actually caused confusion is a statement i can not take serious.
Do not try to tell me i am against the wiki-rule, because i've stated plenty of times that i am not. Pointing out problems is not the same as being against. In fact, i already used the wiki to confirm my first driver before this thread was opened. I did this because it was mentioned in the 2016 thread that this was possible. This was not the case with the starting numbers. It's a mistake that every manager can make, but managers can not let their series be ran by pride and emotion.
I have pointed out numerous times that i'm not against the rules. I was merly pointing out that Lappy had no right to be mad about me and takagi_for_the_win , and that he is using non arguments to express his unjustified feelings. He insulted people for no clear reason. This is not the first time i've seen managers do this, and that's why i lost patience. Whilst most of these insults are directed towards specific members, it also unsults members like takagi, who, as far as i can remember, has no reputation as being stupid and ignorant. Correct me if i'm wrong.

I've had a few arguments, as you know, with pi over this very same things. Eventually both of us swallowed our pride and now we have clear rules. I'm sure pi would rather get rid of me in his championships, as i know i can be a pain in the ass. But i'm sure other people are now happy that the rules of that championship are clear to everyone, so mission accomplished. Whenever i try to point out things that are unclear, i do that in the hope that things would become clear, not because i have a problem with authority. Even when i try to bend the rules, i openly ask permission.
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

I do not edit the wiki, but I do check it sometimes just for stuff like this. My personal opinion is that the forum should have all necessary information.

EDIT:
Team name: Red Bull World Race Team
Nationality: (GBR)
Chassis: Jones 110
Engine: Holden

CAR 1
Number: 54
Driver: Miguel Silva
Nationality: Spanish

CAR 2
Number: 55
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Team name: Rothmans Pan Am Aeroracing Engineering
Nationality: Spanish/English
Chassis: Aeroracing ARE03/4
Engine: Audi ASF3/4

CAR 1
Number: 11
Driver: Terenzio Nicchi
Nationality: Vatican

CAR 2
Number: 12
Driver: Simon Mestach
Nationality: Belgian
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

Team name: Porto Wine
Nationality: Portuguese
Chassis: PortW-03
Engine: Daihatsu

CAR 1
Number: 68
Driver: Samora Mondlane
Nationality: Mozambican

CAR 2
Number: 69
Driver: Carlinho
Nationality: Portuguese
Colin Kolles on F111, 2011 HRT challenger: The car doesn't look too bad; it looks like a modern F1 car.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Team name: Nebula Grand Prix
Chassis: Nebula JC-02
Engine: Cosworth

CAR 1
Number: 77
Driver: Matt Grove
Nationality: Australian

CAR 2
Number: 78
Driver: David Graham

I'm a little pissed off that my numbers from last season have been swiped, but I'm not going to go and pester people into giving them back since they're just numbers and there's an unlimited supply of them.
Last edited by Ataxia on 01 Jul 2014, 16:36, edited 1 time in total.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

Mazzacane Motorsport announces that Naoki Shinjo, third placed driver in the FRENCH series, will drive for the team in the 2017 season.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Seen as I unceremoniously stole Ataxia's numbers from last season, PORE will now be using #13 and #14 for the 2017 season.
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

Btw, Graham is 18 years of age. Turns 19 in November of 2017.
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

pasta_maldonado wrote:Seen as I unceremoniously stole Ataxia's numbers from last season, PORE will now be using #13 and #14 for the 2017 season.

You only nicked the #19, This grabbed the #20. I'm not fussed though, I'll stick with #77 and #78 for now.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...