2017 F3RWRS season - confirm entries

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
TomWazzleshaw

Re: 2017 F3RWRS season - confirm entries

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

18 year old Venezuelan Antonio Didac Puerta has been signed to be the second JLD F3RWRS driver for 2017
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

NRE will take a gamble and sign an all-Finnish lineup of Tommi Hämäläinen and Markus-Petteri Pykälistö.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

Prospec are pulling out, which leaves 17 teams this season, plenty to work with.

In other news, it's time the liveries started to get made. Here's the template. As usual, if you can't make it yourself, post a description including sponsors and I'll get on it.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

Just use Restov's livery from last year, with updated numbers obviously :P Obolensky will have 34.
TORA! TORA! TORA!
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

takagi_for_the_win wrote:Just use Restov's livery from last year, with updated numbers obviously :P Obolensky will have 34.

The same for Porto Wine.
Colin Kolles on F111, 2011 HRT challenger: The car doesn't look too bad; it looks like a modern F1 car.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

www.sportschau.de wrote:Fidélis signs with Falik Arrows

Today, Falik Arrows confirmed on Twitter that Formula 4 Sudamericana driver Haílton Fidélis. Fidelis has been racing in the series since its inception in 2014, having failed to acquire the funding necessary for a jump to bigger series. He drew public attention by having a very flamboyant driving style, once purposefully spinning out of the lead just so he could beat the competition again, which he did. His best finish in the series was third in 2015, having won seven races over his F4 career.

The funding for the RWS3 campaign comes from Best In The World, who confirmed the Brazilian to be the newest member of their support group. "His attitude to motor racing is just what our brand needs," a Best In The World spokesperson commented on the newest signing "We cannot ignore the ever-growing Brazilian and South American market, so we are very happy to have found both a talented and marketable driver there."
pycku

Post by pycku »

After long deliberation, DSR will continue next year.
To finish first, first you have to finish!
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

TMLW, here are the Nebulas. I'll update the Porto Wines and Restovs soon.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Could somebody make a Red Bull livery for me please?
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

NRE liveries and very basic helmets be here. You can use the race suit from last season.
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

RonDenisDeletraz wrote:Could somebody make a Red Bull livery for me please?

Will last year's do?

Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
RonDenisDeletraz

pasta_maldonado wrote:
RonDenisDeletraz wrote:Could somebody make a Red Bull livery for me please?

Will last year's do?

Yep, certainly
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
the Masked Lapwing

Lazy Lappy is lazy. Let's fix that! :mrgreen:

Liveries needed: Well, all of them, really. I have Nebula, NRE and ZimSport, plus I can take care of the Restov, Porto Wine and Red Bull (assuming no one else has).

Driver issues: Red Bull and Mazzacane are yet to confirm their second drivers, and there are a few that have fallen foul of the age rule (that is, their ages haven't been given yet). These drivers are:
Jayleen Mori
Andrea Bianchi
Jukka-Pekka Kankaanpaa
Naoki Shinjo
If the owners of these drivers could give me their ages, that'd be nice (I will accept links to pasta's list of drivers, but really it'll be easier if you just say it here.)

DSR: If you are sticking around, some drivers, numbers, engines and chassis would be nice as well.

I plan on starting (hopefully) in the next week or so, but I'm feeling nice so only the drivers are urgent, the liveries can wait for a while (if you're OK with plain white and the driver's name on the sidepod Hispania-style).
Last edited by the Masked Lapwing on 04 Sep 2014, 07:18, edited 1 time in total.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:Tommi Hamalainen

Y u no check wiki? :P
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Don't worry about the Restovs and Porto Wines, I've renumbered them (and given the Restovs some Estonian sponsors now Vosu's on board).

You may get them here.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Gauthier will stick with the same livery we had last year.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Markus-Petteri Pykalisto is born 1995.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

For those teams that still avaliable seats Chelsie Knight born 25th July 1991 who took part in FRENCH at the end of last season is open to offers
pycku

Post by pycku »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:DSR: If you are sticking around, some drivers, numbers, engines and chassis would be nice as well.

We are going to use the same drivers: Rafa Gonzales (69) and Hristo Nikolov (66) with BMW engine and DSR 317 engine :)
the Masked Lapwing

pycku wrote:
the Masked Lapwing wrote:DSR: If you are sticking around, some drivers, numbers, engines and chassis would be nice as well.

We are going to use the same drivers: Rafa Gonzales (69) and Hristo Nikolov (66) with BMW engine and DSR 317 engine :)

69 has already been taken and I need ages for Gonzales and Nikolov, but apart from that it's fine (I assume you mean DSR 317 chassis :P )

Ataxia wrote:Don't worry about the Restovs and Porto Wines, I've renumbered them (and given the Restovs some Estonian sponsors now Vosu's on board).

You may get them here.

Cheers :D
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
pycku

Post by pycku »

Oh, I checked the wiki:

Rafa Gonzalez was born 25.11.1999 and Hristo Nikolov - 08.02.2000. If 69 is taken - then I take #66 and # 67
SeedStriker

Post by SeedStriker »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:Lazy Lappy is lazy. Let's fix that! :mrgreen:

Liveries needed: Well, all of them, really. I have Nebula, NRE and ZimSport, plus I can take care of the Restov, Porto Wine and Red Bull (assuming no one else has).

Driver issues: Red Bull and Mazzacane are yet to confirm their second drivers, and there are a few that have fallen foul of the age rule (that is, their ages haven't been given yet). These drivers are:
Jayleen Mori
Andrea Bianchi
Jukka-Pekka Kankaanpaa
Naoki Shinjo
If the owners of these drivers could give me their ages, that'd be nice (I will accept links to pasta's list of drivers, but really it'll be easier if you just say it here.)

DSR: If you are sticking around, some drivers, numbers, engines and chassis would be nice as well.

I plan on starting (hopefully) in the next week or so, but I'm feeling nice so only the drivers are urgent, the liveries can wait for a while (if you're OK with plain white and the driver's name on the sidepod Hispania-style).

Shinjo is 17
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Atlantean Voeckler Junior liveries!

#27 Aimee Gauthier
#28 Tonu Pykalisto
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by SuperAguri »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:Driver issues: here are a few that have fallen foul of the age rule (that is, their ages haven't been given yet). These drivers are:
Jayleen Mori

According to the Wiki, JM was born in 1990 which means in 2017 he will be 26 at the start of the season and 27 on the 19th of July. So just qualifies for the age limit.
<@Ataxia> these people are making a mess of their crepe suzettes
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

Laura Wener joins Mazzacane Motorsport for 2017. She was born 9th March 1998.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
RonDenisDeletraz

Dale Hamilton will drive the second RBWRT car again

AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

I will put together Jones liveries in the next couple of days :)
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Slight lineup change at Nebula, Matt Grove's doing F5000 for me so Herberto Dominguez will take the #77.
go_Rubens
Location: A raging river somewhere in the Eastern (cough) United States (cough)

Post by go_Rubens »

Jukka-Pekka Kankaanpää was born on 21 February 1998. He will be 19 when the season starts.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
the Masked Lapwing

Good news! I have made progress!

Highlands SuperPrix quali and race results.

If you want to know how *insert driver here* retired, it was probably at Curva do Lel. Where this happened:
That was the third one :lol:

Also, I still need liveries. For a lot of teams :P

Standings are also now available on the wiki.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by SuperAguri »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:If you want to know how *insert driver here* retired, it was probably at Curva do Lel. Where this happened:

If cars were launched that high I would think a lot of drivers would have spent some time in ER...

Good result for Jayleen Mori, Pole and dominant win is a fantastic start.
<@Ataxia> these people are making a mess of their crepe suzettes
the Masked Lapwing

SuperAguri wrote:
the Masked Lapwing wrote:If you want to know how *insert driver here* retired, it was probably at Curva do Lel. Where this happened:

If cars were launched that high I would think a lot of drivers would have spent some time in ER...

Good result for Jayleen Mori, Pole and dominant win is a fantastic start.

Nah, I refuse to even run injury RNGs for drivers involved in incidents caused by buggy tracks.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
AustralianStig

Post by AustralianStig »

Bannock to leave ZombieKart
Junior bannock has today announced that he will need to take at least two months off to care for his sick grandmother back home in Jamaica.
"At this stage, it looks like she will be unwell from the start of May until mid-July, it is unfortunate but I can't control the timing on these things," he told the press reporters, before putting on a RonDen Racing Engineering baseball cap.
It is understood that F2RWRS team RonDen Racing Engineering are searching for a replacement for underperforming Josh Carlisle, and many speculate that Bannock is headed to the Belgian squad for his first start in F2RWRS.
Join the GP Rejects league at Fantasy F1: https://fantasy.formula1.com/join/?=2a1f25

CoopsII wrote:
Biscione wrote:To the surprise of no-one, Daniil Kvyat wins ROTR for Sochi, by a record margin that may not be surpassed for some time.

I always knew Marko read this forum.
the Masked Lapwing

2017 Round of Australia, Race 1

STEWARDS' REPORT:

The driver of Car #24 (J. Bannock) has been awarded 4 penalty points for causing an avoidable collision with the driver of Car #28 (T. Pykalisto) after spinning at turn 1 and rejoining dangerously, causing the retirement of Car #28.

The driver of Car #24 (J. Bannock) has been awarded 2 penalty points for dangerous driving (forcing Car #11 (T. Nicchi) to brake hard to avoid a collision) after a spin at turn 1 and rejoining dangerously.

The driver of Car #24 (J. Bannock) was shown a bad sportsmanship flag for repeated incidents at turn 1. He was awarded 1 penalty point and given a suspended ban for race 2. Should he cause any incidents, he will be excluded from the Round of the United Kingdom.

The driver of Car #20 (J. Kankaanpaa) was given 3 penalty points for causing an avoidable collision with the driver of Car #25 (H. Santana) after spinning at turn 1 and rejoining dangerously.

The driver of Car #92 (M. Pykalisto) was given 3 penalty points for dangerous driving with car damage, after crashing at turn 4 and continuing to turn 6 despite having only three wheels. All drivers under investigation for incidents in the resulting traffic jam were cleared.

The driver of Car #14 (A. Bianchi) was given 3 penalty points for causing an avoidable collision with the driver of Car #4 (H. Fidelis) after spinning at turn 7 and rejoining dangerously.

The driver of Car #4 (H. Fidelis) was given 3 penalty points for causing an avoidable collision with the driver of Car #13 (S. Marsden) after spinning at turn 1 and rejoining dangerously. The stewards then decided to award a 4th penalty point, as Fidelis had a clear view of Marsden and still caused the collision.

Penalty points:
--35 points for exclusion from championship--
--25 points for 2 round ban--
--15 points for 1 round ban--
J. Bannock - 7
H. Fidelis - 4
J. Kankaanpaa - 3
M. Pykalisto - 3
A. Bianchi - 3

INJURY REPORT:
Laura Wener was taken to the track medical centre after rolling her car at turn 6 and hitting the fence hard. She has received minor injuries, but was taken to hospital as a precaution after showing signs of concussion. She will miss race 2, but will recover in time for the Round of the United Kingdom.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

4th and 7th? :o No way!
Colin Kolles on F111, 2011 HRT challenger: The car doesn't look too bad; it looks like a modern F1 car.
the Masked Lapwing

2017 Round of Australia Race 2

Don't make the same mistake tommy did. Make sure you're looking at the race results rather than quali before you get excited :P
Two drivers choked away easy leads, one of them on the last lap. Fewer DNFs, but just as much carnage.

Championship standings are available on the wiki.

STEWARDS' REPORT:

The driver of Car #73 (F. Piscine) has been awarded 3 penalty points for dangerous driving with car damage, after crashing at turn 2 and proceeding to park on the apex of turn 4.

The driver of Car #2 (G. MacDrage) has been awarded 5 penalty points for dangerous driving after spinning at turn 11, by driving into and making contact with Cars #14, #16, #20, #25, #30, #55 and #78.

The driver of Car #2 (G. MacDrage) has been awarded 2 penalty points for dangerous re-entry to track after pitting, resulting in contact with Car #12 (S. Mestach).

The driver of Car #74 (A. Puerta) has been awarded 3 penalty points for causing an avoidable collision with Car #25 (H. Santana) after a spin at turn 1.

The driver of Car #91 (T. Hamalainen) has been awarded 3 penalty points for causing an avoidable collision with Car #34 (A. Obolensky) after a spin at turn 4.

The driver of Car #91 (T. Hamalainen) has been awarded 4 penalty points for causing an avoidable collision with Car #11 (T. Nicchi) after spinning at turn 6 and rejoining dangerously, causing the retirement of Car #11.

Penalty points:
--35 points for exclusion from championship--
--25 points for 2 round ban--
--15 points for 1 round ban--
J. Bannock - 7
G. MacDrage - 7
T. Hamalainen - 7
H. Fidelis - 4
J. Kankaanpaa - 3
M. Pykalisto - 3
A. Bianchi - 3
A. Puerta - 3
F. Piscine - 3
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Sammy Jones wrote:Christ almighty it's taken long enough to bloody get onto the scoreboard! I'm happy for Stan and his first points. He's a young lad and needs time to get used to the series. As for George, he's already had a year in F3RWRS and is clearly demonstrating that he doesn't need any more time. He's being outpaced by a rookie and his driving has been, to put it mildly, f***ing terrible. I'll give him his chance, but if he ends up with a ban, he'll be shown the door. I cannot tolerate such poor driving in my team.
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
AustralianStig

Post by AustralianStig »

Junior Bannock wrote:*Sighs* So close to my first win...I will not make that mistake again.
Join the GP Rejects league at Fantasy F1: https://fantasy.formula1.com/join/?=2a1f25

CoopsII wrote:
Biscione wrote:To the surprise of no-one, Daniil Kvyat wins ROTR for Sochi, by a record margin that may not be surpassed for some time.

I always knew Marko read this forum.
the Masked Lapwing

2017 Round of the United Kingdom - Race 1
2 small changes before this round. First is that the safety car will be used for the first time, in order to reduce the number of accidents, and secondly, due to limited space in the pit lane, only 32 cars can race, so the 8 lowest drivers in the championship will have to prequalify and compete for 4 spots.

http://simresults.net/141202-DM0
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
the Masked Lapwing

2017 Round of the United Kingdom - Race 2

http://simresults.net/141216-it7

Championship standings are available here.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017