F2RWRS 2017 // Canada Results UP

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: F2RWRS 2017 // PRC Round 2 Results

Post by Nessafox »

Miccoli, you are really dissapointing! You should be beating Carlisle with ease! Let's hope Josh keeps up this pace trough the main season, when things really matter.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Josh Carlisle wrote:I'm bloody chuffed with that, everything just came together today, and to be honest that's the best race I've had for years. The car feels good and the team have been great. A lot has been made of my contract and its clauses, but I'm determined to let my driving do the talking. I'm hopeful of a good, successful season to help realise my dream of one day driving an F1RWRS car.
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
HawkAussie

Post by HawkAussie »

Hwok Kwol-Cho can't be at two places at once, knowing that he is at Bathurst for the TRRS and Suzuka for F2RWRS.
Officially Retired
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

HawkAussie wrote:Hwok Kwol-Cho can't be at two places at once, knowing that he is at Bathurst for the TRRS and Suzuka for F2RWRS.

I am already aware of this
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
HawkAussie

Post by HawkAussie »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
HawkAussie wrote:Hwok Kwol-Cho can't be at two places at once, knowing that he is at Bathurst for the TRRS and Suzuka for F2RWRS.

I am already aware of this

I thought you didn't
Officially Retired
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

The Scuderia Aqua cars are available here.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Some new video of the new F2RWRS mod in action!
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: F2RWRS 2017 // News! // PRC Race 1 results

Yaname Electronics SuperPrix of Japan // Suzuka Circuit, Japan // Pacific Rim Cup Round 3 // February 5th, 2017

Qualifying

Race - 17 laps

Positives

Bastiaan van Nieuwenhuijzen: Well, this is a fine way to recover from such setbacks as losing your drive. However, although on paper he will go down as recording a hat-trick, he certainly had to work for it. Still, such an impressive drive, can only earn an Infinite Improbability Drive Of The Race award.

Jones Racing: Much improved performance from the team. On a different day, Hawkin or Nurmester could have walked away with the race win. As it stands, Hawkins leads the points standings for the DHL cup.

Carter Simpson: Found his pace from somewhere.

Negatives

Yuka Katayama: Rookie mistake lead to collision with Marcel Agyemang-Badu, taking the latter out of the race. Although Yuka was able to continue, sans front wing, no one would have guessed. Reject of the Race

Gillet: Anonymous. Could have stayed in Belgium and no one would have noticed.

Shane Walsh: Act III choke is not how this play was scripted to end.

DHL Cup Standings can be found here
10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1, with a point for FLAP and PP
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

pasta_maldonado wrote:Gillet: Anonymous. Could have stayed in Belgium and no one would have noticed.

That's because that stupid Flemish team is kicking their Walloon ass! :twisted:
Ataxia
Not Important

Re: F2RWRS 2017 // PRC Round 3 Results

Post by Ataxia »

Autosport wrote:Cameron steps up to F2RWRS; poised for Aeroracing

After joining the Astro Racing Stars program, Nathanael Cameron is to sign a deal with Aeroracing's F2RWRS program for 2017. Cameron finished 3rd in F3RWRS in 2016, and after a pair of good seasons in the championship has declared his intentions to step forward. Although left by his previous management, Astro signed Cameron in order to help the young Brit pursue his goal of reaching F1RWRS, and it's believed that the company secured the Aeroracing seat in order to stave off overtures from the National Champions of the Future program, who also wanted to pick up Cameron's affairs.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Yaname Electronics SuperPrix of Japan // Suzuka Circuit, Japan // Pacific Rim Cup Round 3 // February 5th, 2017

Qualifying

Race - 17 laps

Silly Pasta did not merge the race results together properly. Wiki results are correct results.

FINAL Standings for the Pacific Rim Cup can be found here

Congratulations to Terry HAWKIN (Jones) for winning the Pacific Rim Cup! His prize is the esteemed DHL Cup.
Last edited by pasta_maldonado on 07 Sep 2014, 12:30, edited 1 time in total.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Wait a minute... why are the race results showing Nurmester 2nd and Hawkin 8th, but the championship standings the other way around? :P
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Nuppiz wrote:Wait a minute... why are the race results showing Nurmester 2nd and Hawkin 8th, but the championship standings the other way around? :P

Indeed, that is just me being special. Wiki results are correct results.
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

I swear Hamilton is getting worse and worse. I really hope he picks up in performance in the main season
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: F2RWRS 2017 // Pre-Season Test Day Results

Livery Previews

Here are some quick previews of all the liveries that have been completed so far:

Hunky Dory Glory Racing (by Ataxia)

Gillet ENB (by tommykl)

Red Bull World Race Team

Scuderia Aqua (by Ataxia)

Falik Arrows (by Ataxia)

Melrose Racing Team

Jones Racing (AndreaModa)

Aston Martin Motor Racing (Ataxia)

Nebula Grand Prix (by Ataxia)

Licor Beirao Portugal (by Ataxia)

Voeckler Grand Prix Engineering (by Biscione)

F2RWRS Test Day // 25th February // Donington Park National //

Coming soon (TM): Toohey's F2RWRS Grand Prix of Australia, live from Adelaide Which.... I should have done weeks ago
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: F2RWRS 2017 // Rd1 Adelaide Results Up

Toohey's F2RWRS Australian Grand Prix // Adelaide Street Circuit, Adelaide, Australia // Round 1 // March 3rd-5th, 2017

Qualifying

Race - 44 laps

FLAP: Alessandro Lucarelli (01:18.7076)

Positives

Dan Greenlaw: Great drive from Greenlaw. Stuck the car on pole and never left the top two all race. His battles with Hawkin were enthralling, and somewhat miraculously neither put it in the wall.

Terry Hawkin: A brilliant drive from Hawkin. Equally deserving of the race win, just Greenlaw had the upper hand after a race long battle. Defining move: Outside lunge at the hairpin to steal the lead from Greenlaw.

Quentin Reatherson: Came from 8th on the grid, through the melee that was the Safety Cars, to be within a second of winning the race. The only gripe is that he settled for third - the win was there for the taking Infinite Improbability Drive Of The Race award.

Jason Hamilton & Alexandre Dorval: From the back of the field, picked their way through the accidents to earn 3 points for Gillet. Bravo.

Negatives

Marcel Agyemang-Badu & Shane Walsh: How do you cap a triumphant charge from the pack? A victory, or by cocking up and taking someone out of the race. If you guessed the latter, point for you, as that's exactly what Badu did. To make things worse, it was Salvatore Miccoli, a driver also in the Voeckler Talent Troupe. As for Walsh, he ruined his chances of victory - which were strong - by spinning out after the Safety Car from third position for Sebastien Prost's similar accident. Crashing into the pitwall is not the way to start your championship hopes, and neither is taking out your development stablemate. Reject of the Race for both of them.

Nick Nurmester: A slow start left him outside the top 5 by the time Simon had her accident, but lost out in the aborted Safety Car starts, and never was able to recover. Is saved ROTR by the muppetry of others.

Sebastien Prost: How do you manage to spin at a Safety Car restart, anyway?

Marie Simon: Ambitious move on Reatherson ended up in a flip and an early bath.

Jordan Davies: Anonymous all weekend. More is expected from the Briton.

Safety Car:
Laps 6-8: Marie Simon accident
Laps 10-11: Sebastien Prost accident
Laps 13-14: Shane Walsh accident

Points Standings:
1) Dan Greenlaw - 11
2) Terry Hawkin - 8
3) Quentin Reatherson - 6
4) Nathanael Cameron - 5
5) Carter Simpson - 4
6) Hwok Kwol-Cho - 3
7) Alexandre Dorval - 2
8) Jason Hamilton - 1
9) Alessandro Lucarelli - 1

Penalty Points:

The F2RWRS rulebook wrote:5. Penalties

5.1. Penalty system

5.1.1. As of 2016, the F2RWRS will adopt the penalty system of the F3RWRS
5.1.2. Any driver who is found guilty of a driving offense after an investigation will be subject to penalisation, based on the severity of the offense.
5.1.3. If a driver is found guilty of overtaking under yellow flags, they will be awarded 20 penalty points.
5.1.4. If a driver is found guilty of illegal blocking of another competitor in qualifying, they will be awarded 20 penalty points.
5.1.5. If a driver is found guilty of illegal blocking of another competitor, they will be awarded 30 penalty points.
5.1.6. If a driver is found guilty of an illegal overtake, they will be awarded 30 penalty points.
5.1.7. If a driver is found guilty of causing an accidental collision, they will be awarded 45 penalty points.
5.1.8. If a driver is found guilty of causing a deliberate collision, they will be awarded 65 penalty points.
5.1.9. If a driver is found guilty of causing an accidental collision that results in injury, they will be awarded 75 penalty points.
5.1.10. If a driver is found guilty of causing a deliberate collision that results in injury, they will be awarded 100 penalty points.
5.1.11. If a driver is found guilty of causing any offense that results in exclusion or disqualification, they will be awarded 150 points in addition to the amount awarded for the offense itself.
5.1.12. The Commission reserves the right to assign penalty points for what is deemed to be dangerous, unsporting, or reckless behavior on and off the track, which is not covered by Articles 5.1.3 - 5.1.11.
5.1.13. If a driver receives a total of 100 penalty points, they will be automatically banned for one event.
5.1.14. If a driver receives a total of 200 penalty points, they will be automatically banned for two events.
5.1.15. If a driver receives a total of 300 penalty points, they will be excluded from the championship and banned from racing for the remainder of the season.
5.1.16. All penalty points will be cleared upon the conclusion of each season.

'Standings':
Marcel Agyemang-Badu - 45

///EDIT: SimResults reveals that Lucarelli set the fastest lap, not Hawkin.///
Last edited by pasta_maldonado on 25 Sep 2014, 15:29, edited 1 time in total.
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

My namesake has started being decent for once :D
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Broadcast of the 2017 Petronas F2RWRS Malaysian Grand Prix will start at 9:30 GMT in the F1Rejects chatroom.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

EDIT---Accidentally double posted.
Last edited by pasta_maldonado on 28 Sep 2014, 20:32, edited 1 time in total.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: F2RWRS 2017 // MALAYSIA Results UP

Petronas's F2RWRS Malaysian Grand Prix // Sepang International Circuit, Selangor, Malaysia // Round 2 // March 17th-19th, 2017

Qualifying

Race - 29 laps

FLAP: Takuma Taki (01:40.4364)

SimResults

Positives

Nick Nurmester: Quelled his critics with a persevering drive from 8th on the grid to win the race.

Quentin Reatherson: If he keeps this form up, he could be a dark horse for the title...

Lukas Zuber: A storming drive from 22nd on the grid to 6th position earns him the Infinite Improbability Drive Of The Race award.

Negatives

James Davies Had a wonderful qualifying result and phenomenal start to the race, but then decided that leading for 5 laps was boring, and fell off the face of the earth. Reject of the Race

Johannes Rueckert: Was running about as well as he could be expected to before careening into the back of Carter Simpson.Pitting for a front wing ruined his race from there on out, and 50 penalty points may ruin his season later on.

Shane Walsh: Led convincingly in the middle phase of the race, but allowed the Jones pair to close the 2 second gap and get the better of him, before having to fend off Reatherson for 3rd. Should have won the race.

Gillet mechanics: Someone didn't attach Hamilton's water bottle properly, resulting in the Aussie suffering from heat stroke and having to retire the car aft just 11 laps.

Safety Car:
None

Driver's Championship
1) Terry Hawkin - 16
2) Dan Greenlaw - 11
3) Quentin Reatherson - 11
4) Nick Nurmester - 10
5) Nathanael Cameron - 9
6) Shane Walsh - 6
7) Carter Simpson - 4
8) Hwok Kwol-Cho - 3
9) Lukas Zuber - 3
10) Alexandre Dorval - 2
11) Marcel Agyemang-Badu - 2
12) Jason Hamilton - 1
13) Jordan Davies - 1
14) Alessandro Lucarelli - 1
15) Takuma Taki - 1

Teams:
1) Jones-Ford - 26
2) Voeckler-Renault - 13
3) Nebula-Mazda - 11
4) Aeroracing-Audi - 10
5) Hunky Dory Glory Racing - 9
6) Young Lions-Holden - 4
7) Falik Arrows - 3
8) Gillet - 3
9) Simpson-Dacia - 1
10) MRT-BMW - 1

Penalty Points:

5.1. Penalty system

5.1.2. Any driver who is found guilty of a driving offense after an investigation will be subject to penalisation, based on the severity of the offense.
5.1.3. If a driver is found guilty of overtaking under yellow flags, they will be awarded 20 penalty points.
5.1.4. If a driver is found guilty of illegal blocking of another competitor in qualifying, they will be awarded 20 penalty points.
5.1.5. If a driver is found guilty of illegal blocking of another competitor, they will be awarded 30 penalty points.
5.1.6. If a driver is found guilty of an illegal overtake, they will be awarded 30 penalty points.
5.1.7. If a driver is found guilty of causing an accidental collision, they will be awarded 45 penalty points.
5.1.8. If a driver is found guilty of causing a deliberate collision, they will be awarded 65 penalty points.
5.1.9. If a driver is found guilty of causing an accidental collision that results in injury, they will be awarded 75 penalty points.
5.1.10. If a driver is found guilty of causing a deliberate collision that results in injury, they will be awarded 100 penalty points.
5.1.11. If a driver is found guilty of causing any offense that results in exclusion or disqualification, they will be awarded 150 points in addition to the amount awarded for the offense itself.
5.1.12. The Commission reserves the right to assign penalty points for what is deemed to be dangerous, unsporting, or reckless behavior on and off the track, which is not covered by Articles 5.1.3 - 5.1.11.
5.1.13. If a driver receives a total of 100 penalty points, they will be automatically banned for one event.
5.1.14. If a driver receives a total of 200 penalty points, they will be automatically banned for two events.
5.1.15. If a driver receives a total of 300 penalty points, they will be excluded from the championship and banned from racing for the remainder of the season.

Penalty Point 'Standings':

Johannes Rueckert - 45 (+45 for causing an avoidable collision)
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: F2RWRS 2017 // Rd3 Results UP

Fosters F2RWRS British Grand Prix // Brands Hatch, Fawkham, Kent, England // Round 3 // April 1st-2nd, 2017

Qualifying

Race - 41 laps

FLAP: Salvatore Miccoli (01:07.8159)

Positives

Alessandro Lucarelli: Overall relevance for the first time this season, and a drive that almost won him the race earn the Drive Of The Race award.

Negatives

Licor Beirão Portugal Racing Atrocious pace all weekend, with Soares' contact with Hamilton earning him 45 penalty points. Reject of the Race award for the team

Safety Car:
None

Driver's Championship
1) Terry Hawkin - 22
2) Nick Nurmester - 20
3) Dan Greenlaw - 17
4) Nathanael Cameron - 12
5) Quentin Reatherson - 11
6) Alessandro Lucarelli - 9
7) Carter Simpson - 8
8) Shane Walsh - 6
9) Lukas Zuber - 4
10) Hwok Kwol-Cho - 3
11) Alexandre Dorval - 2
12) Marcel Agyemang-Badu - 2
13) Thomas Yorke - 1
14) Jason Hamilton - 1
15) Jordan Davies - 1
16) Takuma Taki - 1
17) Salvatore Miccoli - 1

Teams:
1) Jones-Ford - 42
2) Voeckler-Renault - 19
3) Nebula-Mazda - 12
4) Aeroracing-Audi - 13
5) Hunky Dory Glory Racing - 10
6) Simpson-Dacia - 9
7) Young Lions-Holden - 8
8) Falik Arrows - 3
9) Gillet - 3
10) MRT-BMW - 1

Penalty Points:

5.1. Penalty system

Penalty Point 'Standings':

Johannes Rueckert - 45
Joao Antonio Soares - 45 (+45 for causing an avoidable collision)
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: F2RWRS 2017 // Rd3 Results UP

Santander F2RWRS Italian Grand Prix // Monza, Italy // Round 4 // April 16th-17th, 2017

Qualifying

Race - 41 laps

FLAP: Quentin Reatherson (01:33.2872)
Gianluigi Pazzini has been excluded from the race results for his collision with Jordan Davies

Positives

Dan Greenlaw: Just missed out on pole, but kept the pressure on Nurmester for the whole race. Nurmester's poor restart after the Safety Car with two laps to go gave him an opportunity, and he took it, along with the Drive Of The Race award.

Nick Nurmester: Another strong performance from the Finn to move into the lead of the championship. People are starting to take notice.

Salvatore Miccoli: Jumped up into third before Cameron brought out the safety car, and managed to hold on to take his first F2RWRS podium.

Roberto Dinella: Scored his first F2RWRS points with a much improved showing.

Negatives

Gianluigi Pazzini: Was on to score the first points on the road for MRT, but stupidly punted Jordan Davies straight off the track at Variante Ascari. The stewards elected to show Pazzini the black flag. The disqualification has earnt him 100 penalty points, and by extension a race ban, along with Reject of the Race.

Jordan Davies: Being hit by Pazzini was not his fault. However, rejoining straight in front of the pack was his fault, with this moment of stupidity taking himself and Sebastien Prost out of the race. He shares the Reject of the Race award with Pazzini, and also receives 100 penalty points of his own and a nice little race ban.

Terry Hawkin: Qualified 13th. Remained 13th for most of the race, until a lazy spin dropped him down to 21st. Abysmal weekend. Would earn ROTR, if not for the idiocy of Pazzini and Davies.

Quentin Retaherson: He may have come home 8th and collected the bonus point for FLAP, but better results were up for grabs. Finishing behind Dinella on pace is also not something to write home about.

Lukas Zuber: His team mate challenged at the sharp end, whilst Zuber trundled around at the back.

Safety Car:
Lap 7-9: Pazzini/Davies/Prost collision
Lap 25-26: Cameron/Taki/Hamilton/Kwol-Cho collision

Driver's Championship
1) Nick Nurmester - 28
2) Dan Greenlaw - 27
3) Terry Hawkin - 22
4) Alessandro Lucarelli - 14
5) Quentin Reatherson - 13
6) Shane Walsh - 12
7) Nathanael Cameron - 12
8) Carter Simpson - 11
9) Salvatore Miccoli - 7
10) Lukas Zuber - 4
11) Hwok Kwol-Cho - 3
12) Alexandre Dorval - 2
13) Marcel Agyemang-Badu - 2
14) Thomas Yorke - 2
15) Roberto Dinella - 2
16) Jason Hamilton - 1
17) Jordan Davies - 1
18) Takuma Taki - 1

Teams:
1) Jones-Ford - 50
2) Voeckler-Renault - 29
3) Hunky Dory Glory Racing - 16
4) Nebula-Mazda - 15
5) Simpson-Dacia - 14
6) Aeroracing-Audi - 13
7) Young Lions-Holden - 11
8) RonDen Racing Engineering - 6
9) Falik Arrows - 3
10) Gillet - 3
11) Aston Martin - 2
12) MRT-BMW - 1

Penalty Points:
Red text denotes the driver has been excluded from one or more events this season.

Jordan Davies - 100 (+100 for dangerous driving)
Gianluigi Pazzini - 100 (+100 for disqualification)

Johannes Rueckert - 45
Joao Antonio Soares - 45

Aeroracing and MRT need to nominate a replacement before Wednesday 5th November, or the Commission will appoint a replacement for them.
Last edited by pasta_maldonado on 03 Nov 2014, 07:45, edited 1 time in total.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: F2RWRS 2017 // Italy results // WIZZIE, PHOENIX

Post by Nessafox »

Carlisle knows the deal: no significant results after 5 races is contract terminated. Altough his teammate hasn't exactly been impressive, he still got completely overshadowed.
If no replacement is found in time, obviously Justin Case will drive in the meantime.
Last edited by Nessafox on 03 Nov 2014, 01:18, edited 2 times in total.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Akira Yamamura will replace Jordan Davies for all meetings except for Austria, Belgium and Monaco due to clashing commitments with AR3.5. Who will race the second car for those 3 races? I need to hear offers because I'm frankly clueless.
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Phoenix wrote:Akira Yamamura will replace Jordan Davies for all meetings except for Austria, Belgium and Monaco due to clashing commitments with AR3.5. Who will race the second car for those 3 races? I need to hear offers because I'm frankly clueless.

Josh Carlisle will almost certainly be available and willing to sell his parents for the drive after round 5 when RonDen kick him out.

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

After Gigi's escapades in Austria, MRT F3RWRS driver Franc Piscine will drive the lead MRT car as a supersub for the next race.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

AndreaModa wrote:
Phoenix wrote:Akira Yamamura will replace Jordan Davies for all meetings except for Austria, Belgium and Monaco due to clashing commitments with AR3.5. Who will race the second car for those 3 races? I need to hear offers because I'm frankly clueless.

Josh Carlisle will almost certainly be available and willing to sell his parents for the drive after round 5 when RonDen kick him out.

Alright, Josh Carlisle is hired for Monaco and Belgium. Andrea Massini will drive for Austria.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Akira Yamamura will not be allowed to compete in F2RWRS, due to already competing full time in AR 3.5.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

pasta_maldonado wrote:Akira Yamamura will not be allowed to compete in F2RWRS, due to already competing full time in AR 3.5.

Okay then, Josh Carlisle will drive from round 6 onwards.
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Autosport wrote:Carlisle "delighted" as deal to join Aeroracing from round 6 is inked

Josh Carlisle has told reporters today that he is delighted to be joining the Aeroracing team in F2RWRS from the sixth race of the championship after his current team RonDen all but confirmed his departure upon the conclusion of round 5. The Briton signed a performance-related contract with RonDen at the start of 2017, as, desperate for a drive to extend his career, he publicly announced he'd drive anything available. However the results haven't come in the first 4 races, and as such, RonDen look certain to ditch the journeyman.

Italian Roberto Dinella and his "Lampre Lira" has emerged as favourite to replace Carlisle at RonDen, meanwhile Josh has been able to capitalise on the availability of the Aeroracing seat previously occupied by Jordan Davies. With Davies out of the team following his race ban, Carlisle has been hired as his replacement for the remainder of 2017, giving him yet another lifeline as he continually tries to extend his so far mediocre career.

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: F2RWRS 2017 // Austria Soon!

Pre-Austria Notes:
Melrose Racing Team: Gianluigi Pazzini OUT Franc Piscine IN
Aeroracing Engineering: Jordan Davies OUT Zaituna Dileita * IN

*Aeroracing failed to nominate a replacement driver eligible to partake in Round 5 of the championship before the Commission deadline. As such, they have been assigned Zaituna Dileita . Josh Carlisle is still scheduled to race for RonDen Racing Engineering until the conclusion of Round 5, therefore will be ineligible to compete for Aeroracing at Austria.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: F2RWRS 2017 // Austria Live@19:30 GMT

The F2RWRS Austrian Grand Prix will be live from the F1 Rejects chatroom at 19:30 GMT, give or take 10 minutes.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

DHL F2RWRS Austrian Grand Prix

DHL F2RWRS Austrian Grand Prix // Red Bull Ring, Spielburg, Austria // Round 5 // May 6th-7th, 2017

Qualifying

Race - 41 laps

FLAP: Johannes Rueckert (01:13.3436)
Takuma Taki has been excluded from the race results for his collision with Zaituna Dilieta

Positives

Terry Hawkin: Applied the right pressure at the right moment to capitalise from Cameron's and Walsh's mistakes and win the race. Drive Of The Race award.

Marcel Agyemang-Badu: Much needed return to form.

Quentin Reatherson: Gained 7 places from his starting position to work his way into the points.

Negatives

Takuma Taki: Where to start with this muppet? First of all, he uses Dileita as his brakes, ending her race, and forcing a visit to the pits to replace the MRT's nosecone. If that wasn't enough, Taki rejoins in front of the leaders, and proceeds to be blind to the blue flags being furiously waved. After three laps, the black flags came out, earning Taki a sure-fire Reject of the Race.

Nathanael Cameron: Started from pole position, and led the most laps of the race. Made a crucial mistake which allowed Hawkin through, and was too busy fending off the rest of the pack to stop the Jones from streaking off into the distance.

Shane Walsh: Could have, and should have, won this race, were it not for another late-race detonation

Marie Simon: Awfully anonymous weekend. Earned 20 penalty points for tipping Zuber into a spin.

Safety Cars:
None

Driver's Championship
1) Nick Nurmester - 32
= Terry Hawkin - 32
3) Dan Greenlaw - 29
4) Nathanael Cameron - 21
5) Shane Walsh - 17
6) Quentin Reatherson - 16
7) Alessandro Lucarelli - 14
8) Carter Simpson - 12
9) Marcel Agyemang-Badu - 8
10) Salvatore Miccoli - 7
11) Lukas Zuber - 4
12) Hwok Kwol-Cho - 3
13) Alexandre Dorval - 2
14) Thomas Yorke - 2
15) Roberto Dinella - 2
16) Jason Hamilton - 1
17) Jordan Davies - 1
18) Takuma Taki - 1
19) Johannes Rueckert - 1

Teams Championship:
1) Jones-Ford - 64
2) Voeckler-Renault - 37
3) Aeroracing-Audi - 22
4) Hunky Dory Glory Racing-Cosworth - 21
5) Nebula-Mazda - 18
6) Simpson-Dacia - 14
7) Young Lions-Holden - 12
8) RonDen Racing Engineering-Van Hool - 6
9) Falik Arrows-Cosworth - 3
10) Gillet - 3
11) Aston Martin - 2
12) MRT-BMW - 1
13) Licor Beirao-Daihatsu - 1

Steward's Report wrote:Car #7 (M.Simon) has been awarded 20 penalty points for a collision with car #30 (L.Zuber).
Car #6 (T.Taki) has been disqualified from the F2RWRS Austrian Grand Prix due to a collision with Car #18 (Z. Dileita).
Car #6 (T.Taki) has been awarded 60 penalty points for the blocking of car #17 (N.Cameron) and car #29 (S.Walsh).
Car #6 (T.Taki) has been awarded 100 penalty points for his disqualification from the F2RWRS Austrian Grand Prix.

Doctor's Report wrote:Nothing to Report

Penalty Points:
Red text denotes exclusion from this race or the following race.
Purple text denotes a driver has served their suspension.

Takuma Taki - 160 (+100 for disqualification, +60 for blocking)
Jordan Davies - 100
Gianluigi Pazzini - 100

Johannes Rueckert - 45
Joao Antonio Soares - 45
Marie Simon - 20

Post-race notices
MRT need to nominate a replacement for Takuma Taki before 23:59 on Wednesday 12th November, or only one car shall run at the Canadian Grand Prix.
All other driver changes need to be announced before 23:59 on Wednesday 12th November, or they will not be enacted.

Next race: F2RWRS Canadian Grand Prix, Road Gatineau
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: F2RWRS 2017 // Austria Results UP // WIZZIE

Post by Nessafox »

Indeed, the best thing you can do when your seat is in danger, is finishing dead last. Great plan. I knew he was bad, but i never realised he was that bad...
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

This wrote:Indeed, the best thing you can do when your seat is in danger, is finishing dead last. Great plan. I knew he was bad, but i never realised he was that bad...

When Zuber span at Turn 6, Carisle was unfortunate collateral. He had to pit for a new nose cone. I'm not saying he would have been any better had he not been involved, as he was running near the back of the pack anyway, but the pitstop eliminated any chance of a miracle.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Franc Piscine will get a second drive with MRT after Taki's latest episode.

Meanwhile in Cologne, there's a very unhappy drunk Australian who wants to forcibly put the two clowns Gigi and Taki into line...
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: F2RWRS Canadian Grand Prix

F2RWRS Canadian Grand Prix // Road Gatineau, Canada // Round 6 // 19-21st May 2017

Results (21 laps)

FLAP: Marcel Agyemang-Badu (01:55.3465)
i: Renatu Bulku crashed out of the race on lap 1, and for some reason has no been shown in the results.

Positives

Quentin Reatherson: Taking your first category victory in style earns you the Drive Of The Race award.

Marcel Agyemang-Badu: Another strong showing sees him move back into contention for the title

Shane Walsh: First podium since Malaysia also brings him closer to the top of the table

Kevin Bainomugisha: Gained 12 places, and didn't manage to finish below 15th place. Might as well break out the champagne now, as I doubt there'll be better results for either Kevin or Aqua.

Yuka Katayama: Gained 16 places to score 2 points for Falik Arrows, her first in F2RWRS. You wait ages for one, and then two come along...

Negatives

Terry Hawkin & Nathanael Cameron: One point between the two front row starters is a dismal showing, and earns both drivers a shared Reject of the Race.

Alessandro Lucarelli: Big points were on offer, but.... I don't even know what happened here.

The Invisible Wall: For all retirees except Bulku, a collision with a particularly ill-tempered invisible wall ended their day. Due to the glitchiness of this situation, no injuries will occur.

Safety Cars:
None

Driver's Championship
1) Dan Greenlaw - 35
2) Terry Hawkin - 33
3) Nick Nurmester - 32
4) Quentin Reatherson - 26
5) Shane Walsh - 25
6) Nathanael Cameron - 22
7) Carter Simpson - 16
8) Alessandro Lucarelli - 14
= Marcel Agyemang-Badu - 14
11) Lukas Zuber - 4
12) Hwok Kwol-Cho - 3
= Gianluigi Pazzini - 3
14) Alexandre Dorval - 2
= Thomas Yorke - 2
= Roberto Dinella - 2
= Yuka Katayama - 2
17) Jason Hamilton - 1
= Jordan Davies - 1
= Takuma Taki - 1
= Johannes Rueckert - 1

Teams Championship:
1) Jones-Ford - 65
2) Voeckler-Renault - 49
3) Nebula-Mazda - 29
4) Hunky Dory Glory Racing-Cosworth - 29
5) Aeroracing-Audi - 22
6) Simpson-Dacia - 14
7) Young Lions-Holden - 12
9) Falik Arrows-Cosworth -5
10) Gillet - 3
= MRT-BMW - 3
11) Aston Martin - 2
12) Licor Beirao-Daihatsu - 1

Steward's Report wrote:Nothing to report

Penalty Points:

Takuma Taki - 160
Jordan Davies - 100
Gianluigi Pazzini - 100

Johannes Rueckert - 45
Joao Antonio Soares - 45
Marie Simon - 20

Post-race notices
Nothing

Next race: F2RWRS Quebec Grand Prix, Circuit de Gilles Villeneuve
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: F2RWRS Canadian Grand Prix

F2RWRS Quebec Grand Prix // Circuit du Gilles Villeneuve, Montreal, Canada// Round 7 // 27-28th May 2017

Results (36 laps)

FLAP: Nick Nurmester (01:20.9833)

Positives

Terry Hawkin: Climbed from 12th position on the grid to finish 4th. A drive like this that could have rewarded so much more earns Hawkin the Drive Of The Race award.

Marcel Agyemang-Badu: 2nd place effectively tells the world: "there are two drivers at Voeckler"

Thomas Yorke: Could have finished third had he held it in the road, but 8th place is still a strong showing for the oft-overlooked second driver at Nebula.

Marie Simon: Deciding to actually start performing is always a good thing.

Shane Walsh: First victory and pole position see him move just 3 points behind championship leader Greenlaw.

Negatives

Nick Nurmester Blocking in qualifying explains the poor grid position, but whilst team mate Hawkin was able to carve through the field from a similar disadvantage, Nurmester failed to make any meaningful gains. Reject of the Race.

Quentin Reatherson: A poorly executed move on Badu for second position on lap 20 sent him to the pits to pick up a new front wing, and to rejoin the field at the back. Could be regretting this move come the end of the season.

Alexandre Dorval: Points on merit haven't come too often for Gillet this season, so losing the car at the Epingle hairpin won't go down too lightly with the higher-ups.

Josh Carlisle & Justin Case: Didn't believe the stewards when they were told that blocking would see them start from the back of the grid. Case qualified 11th. Oh dear.

Safety Cars:
None

Driver's Championship
1) Dan Greenlaw - 39
2) Terry Hawkin - 38
3) Shane Walsh - 36
4) Nick Nurmester - 33
5) Nathanael Cameron - 28
6) Quentin Reatherson - 26
7) Marcel Agyemang-Badu - 22
8) Alessandro Lucarelli - 17
9) Carter Simpson - 16
11) Lukas Zuber - 4
12) Hwok Kwol-Cho - 3
= Gianluigi Pazzini - 3
= Thomas Yorke - 3
15) Alexandre Dorval - 2
= Roberto Dinella - 2
= Yuka Katayama - 2
= Marie Simon - 2
19) Jason Hamilton - 1
= Jordan Davies - 1
= Takuma Taki - 1
= Johannes Rueckert - 1

Teams Championship:
1) Jones-Ford - 71
2) Voeckler-Renault - 61
3) Hunky Dory Glory Racing-Cosworth - 40
4) Nebula-Mazda - 29
= Aeroracing-Audi - 29
6) Simpson-Dacia - 17
7) Young Lions-Holden - 16
9) Falik Arrows-Cosworth -5
10) Aston Martin - 4
11) Gillet - 3
= MRT-BMW - 3
13) Licor Beirao-Daihatsu - 1

Steward's Report wrote:J.Carlisle and J.Case recieve 20 penalty points for blocking during qualification.

Penalty Points:

Takuma Taki - 160
Jordan Davies - 100
Gianluigi Pazzini - 100

Johannes Rueckert - 45
Joao Antonio Soares - 45
Marie Simon - 20
Josh Carlisle - 20
Justin Case - 20

Post-race notices
Nothing

Next race: F2RWRS American Grand Prix, Watkins Glen
TomWazzleshaw

Re: F2RWRS 2017 // Canada Results UP

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

As a result of their abysmal start to the year, Gianluigi Pazzini and Takuma Taki have both been sacked with immediate effect. We're interested in any and all drivers who want to get some F2 running before 2018.