F2RWRS 2017 // Canada Results UP

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
DemocalypseNow

Re: F2RWRS 2017 // Canada Results UP

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Wizzie wrote:As a result of their abysmal start to the year, Gianluigi Pazzini and Takuma Taki have both been sacked with immediate effect. We're interested in any and all drivers who want to get some F2 running before 2018.

Do you have any future plans for Pazzo? If not, would you consider trading his DEC back again?
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

After some very productive meetings that may or may not have involved blackmailing of MRT management, Gianluigi Pazzini will resume driving the lead MRT. Finn Tuomas Suomanen will join him in the second car for the foreseeable future
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Wizzie wrote:After some very productive meetings that may or may not have involved blackmailing of MRT management, Gianluigi Pazzini will resume driving the lead MRT. Finn Tuomas Suomanen will join him in the second car for the foreseeable future

Ahem, Tuomas Suomanen is already driving full-time in AR 3.5.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

Nuppiz wrote:
Wizzie wrote:After some very productive meetings that may or may not have involved blackmailing of MRT management, Gianluigi Pazzini will resume driving the lead MRT. Finn Tuomas Suomanen will join him in the second car for the foreseeable future

I've checked, no clashes between AR3.5 and the rest of F2RWRS.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

pi314159 wrote:
Nuppiz wrote:

However, Nuppiz is very emphatic about being against double duty, so that's that.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Klon wrote:
pi314159 wrote:
Nuppiz wrote:Ahem, Tuomas Suomanen is already driving full-time in AR 3.5.

However, Nuppiz is very emphatic about being against double duty, so that's that.

The main issue here is that F2RWRS is well behind AR 3.5 in the race schedule. There's five F2RWRS races to go before it even catches up with AR 3.5, and if Suomanen was to suffer a nasty injury at any one of them it would cause a time paradox as the AR 3.5 races following this possible injury have already been run.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Nuppiz wrote:
Klon wrote:
pi314159 wrote:I've checked, no clashes between AR3.5 and the rest of F2RWRS.

The main issue here is that F2RWRS is well behind AR 3.5 in the race schedule. There's five F2RWRS races to go before it even catches up with AR 3.5, and if Suomanen was to suffer a nasty injury at any one of them it would cause a time paradox as the AR 3.5 races following this possible injury have already been run.

In which case, MRT will hire Nikov Time instead of Suomanen as agreed by RRR
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Bobby Doorknobs

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

Can I go on the waiting list for this series?
#FreeGonzo
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

How come the wiki is already up to Belgium and the thread doesn't have any rounds after Canada? Having been away for a while, I am a bit out of the loop.
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
HawkAussie

Post by HawkAussie »

RonDenisDeletraz wrote:How come the wiki is already up to Belgium and the thread doesn't have any rounds after Canada? Having been away for a while, I am a bit out of the loop.

Now its been completed and we still don't know the results on this thread.
Officially Retired
Bobby Doorknobs

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

HawkAussie wrote:
RonDenisDeletraz wrote:How come the wiki is already up to Belgium and the thread doesn't have any rounds after Canada? Having been away for a while, I am a bit out of the loop.

Now its been completed and we still don't know the results on this thread.

And I'm still waiting to be put on the waiting list :P
#FreeGonzo