F2RWRS 2017 // Canada Results UP

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

F2RWRS 2017 // Canada Results UP

Post by pasta_maldonado »

With Wizzie giving it the Jandal at University, and managing to acquire that elusive thing called a life, he cannot unfortunately run F2RWRS any more. I put myself forward to run it, and enough people liked the idea, so for the moment it's looking like I'll be the muppet in charge of the highest of the feeder categories for 2017 and beyond. This will involve me giving the RTCC to Salamander, so it will continue in his capable hands from 2017, just not under my control.

With most canon series having caught up, and F2RWRS 2016 finished, it's time to start preparing for 2017. First of all, here's some fancy links for you:

F2RWRS rules: Will be up once I've finished amending them.
2017 wiki page:http://formularejects.com/wiki/2017_Formula_2_Rejects_World_Race_Series_season
2016 wiki page:http://f1alternate.shoutwiki.com/wiki/2016_Formula_2_Rejects_World_Race_Series_season
2016 Thread:http://www.f1rejects.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6011
Original F2RWRS Thread (2014+2015):http://f1rejects.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4326

2017 Rule Changes

1) Pre-Qualifying has been abolished.
2) 107% Rule introduced for qualifying.
3) One engine supplier to the whole grid, a V8 lump tuned by Cosworth. This engine is rebadgeable to any engine manufacturer. However, try to keep it reasonable, as I will block overly silly moves. Pirelli will supply tires to all F2RWRS teams.
4) One common chassis, the Lola B17/50.
5) The penalty points system for last season will carry over, as will any other rule unless otherwise stated.
6) Entries are in the next post.

Waiting List - Accurate of 09/11/2014

(1) Pasta Maldonado - In case someone takes over from me at some point, I'd like to take up first on the waiting list, as I have given up my team to run the series.
(1) AdrianSutil - Had to give up his team due to illness, he'll be at the top of the waiting list until I hear word from him he doesn't want to be in F2RWRS.
1. Salamander
2. HawkAussie
3. takagi_for_the_win
4. Pycku
5. Hermann95
6. WestLondoner
7. V8Fan12
8. OsellaFA1L
9. Normal32

Previous Champions

Driver's Champion: Image Diego Alvarez TORRENTE // Plus One Racing Engineering

Team's Champion: Image Gulf M/Power Racing-BMW

Driver's Champion: Image Tomo KAZAMA// Aston Martin

Team's Champion: Image Alitalia-Lancia

Driver's Champion: Image Mitchell MACKLIN // MRT-BMW

Team's Champion: Image MRT-BMW
Last edited by pasta_maldonado on 05 Jan 2015, 22:51, edited 21 times in total.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: F2RWRS 2017 / Entries / Pacific Rim Cup /

F2RWRS Main Season Entry List HERE: http://formularejects.com/wiki/2017_Formula_2_Rejects_World_Race_Series_season

2017 Pacific Rim Cup

I decided to resurrect the Pacific Rim Cup for 2017 that Wizzie abandoned ( :P ) to test the new era of F2RWRS, and to check if I'd done everything right and hadn't been a muppet. Therefore, the PRC will be a short tournament with races around the Pacific. You are allowed to enter either your signed F2RWRS drivers (if you have them), or unemployed F2RWRS, F3RWRS, or AR 3.5 drivers. You HAVE to enter under the same team name as you do the main season. The schedule is as follows:

1. Telstra Oran Park Challenge - Oran Park Raceway, AUS - January 7-8
2. Nikon Night Fight - Marina Bay Street Circuit, SIN - January 20-22
3. Yaname Electronics Super Prix of Japan - Suzuka, JPN - February 3-5
4. FedEx Grand Prix of Monterrey - Laguna Seca, USA - February 17-19

Pacific Rim Cup Entry List HERE: http://formularejects.com/wiki/2017_F2RWRS_Pacific_Rim_Cup

Entry Forms

Each team needs to fill out entry forms for both the main season and PRC Any team who does NOT do this correctly WILL be penalised for the Pacific Rim Cup.

Main Season
Team Name: (Nationality)
Chassis: LOLA/DALLARA
Engine: Are you rebadging the Cossie or not?
Number, as assigned above: DRIVER 1 (NAT)
Number, as assigned above: DRIVER 2 (NAT)

Pacific Rim Cup
Team Name: Same as Main Season (Nationality)
Number, as assigned above: DRIVER 1 (NAT)
Number, as assigned above: DRIVER 2 (NAT)
Livery: Do you want a different livery to the main season?
Last edited by pasta_maldonado on 04 Jul 2014, 15:38, edited 2 times in total.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Main Season
Team Name: Airwaves Nebula Grand Prix (FRA)
Chassis: LOLA
Engine: Mazda SKYACTIV
#19: Quentin Reatherson (GBR)
#20: Thomas Yorke (GBR)

Pacific Rim Cup
Team Name: Airwaves Nebula Grand Prix (FRA)
#19: Quentin Reatherson (GBR)
#20: Thomas Yorke (GBR)
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Main Season
Poste Étoile Rouge Voeckler (FRA)
Chassis: Dallara F217
Engine: Renault
#11 Dan GREENLAW (USA)
#12 Marcel AGYEMANG-BADU (GHA)

Pacific Rim Cup
SugoSpark Voeckler GPE
#11 Dan GREENLAW (USA)
#12 Marcel AGYEMANG-BADU (GHA)
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: F2RWRS 2017 / Entries / Pacific Rim Cup / TRISTAN1117

Post by Nessafox »

Main season
RonDen Racing Engineering // BEL (This)
Chassis: Lola
Engine: Vanhool
#15 Salvatore Miccoli // ITA
#16 Josh Carlisle // UK

Pacific Rim Cup
RonDen Racing Engineering // BEL (This)
Engine: Vanhool
#15 Salvatore Miccoli // ITA
#16 Eric Swerts // BEL

All-Belgian for the engine: Vanhool is actually a big company, selling lots of busses all over the world, so they are a serious factory, and actually had a race team in the past, known by many as Astromega, one of Vanhool's models. They even built an F1 car in the seventies.
Last edited by Nessafox on 29 Apr 2014, 00:12, edited 1 time in total.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

This wrote:All-Belgian for the engine: Vanhool is actually a big company, selling lots of busses all over the world, so they are a serious factory, and actually had a race team in the past, known by many as Astromega, one of Vanhool's models. They even built an F1 car in the seventies.

It's true, Van Hool is a massive company in the transport segment. There is a massive depot here in Central Scotland with rows upon rows of Megabus TDX27 Astromegas and CityLink T916 Atlons, and all of them are powered by either Scania or DAF Euro 6 V8 engines. They don't build their own engines! :P

Image Image
go_Rubens
Location: A raging river somewhere in the Eastern (cough) United States (cough)

Post by go_Rubens »

Biscione wrote:
This wrote:All-Belgian for the engine: Vanhool is actually a big company, selling lots of busses all over the world, so they are a serious factory, and actually had a race team in the past, known by many as Astromega, one of Vanhool's models. They even built an F1 car in the seventies.

It's true, Van Hool is a massive company in the transport segment. There is a massive depot here in Central Scotland with rows upon rows of Megabus TDX27 Astromegas and CityLink T916 Atlons, and all of them are powered by either Scania or DAF Euro 6 V8 engines. They don't build their own engines! :P

Van Hool did build an F1 car.

Therefore, I think it's somewhat realistic to let them run a rebadged engine by the name of Van Hool. It's much more realistic than Škoda or Syangyong!

Pasta, may I go onto the waiting list please?
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Biscione wrote:

Neither does F2RWRS, so in my opinion, this is more realistic than continuing with Zastava, who can't even sell their cars in their own country. They actually have more real-life racing history than countrymen Gillet, who sell even less cars than Marussia :P
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Main Season
Team Name: Aeroracing Engineering (GB/ESP)
Chassis: Dallara
Engine: Audi TFSI hybrid
#17: Jordan Davies (GB)
#18: TBA (TBA)

Pacific Rim Cup
Team Name: Aeroracing Engineering (GB/ESP)
#17: Jordan Davies (GB)
#18: TBA (TBA)
Livery: Same

And... would Nick Nurmester be interested in driving for us at both championships?
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Phoenix wrote:And... would Nick Nurmester be interested in driving for us at both championships?

Nope because he's already signed with me! ;)

Main Season
Team Name: National Jones Ford Juniors (GBR)
Engine: Ford
23: Nick Nurmester (FIN)
24: TBA

Pacific Rim Cup
Team Name: National Jones Ford Juniors (GBR)
23: Nick Nurmester (FIN)
24: TBA
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

Main Season
Team Name: Ansett Holden Young Lions (AUS)
Engine: Holden. Duh :P
3: Carter Simpson (AUS)
4: TBD

Pacific Rim Cup
Team Name: Ansett Holden Young Lions (AUS)
3: Carter Simpson (AUS)
4: TBD
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

Can I at least design the template in MS Paint and have someone convert it to rFactor format?

Also thanks for not using a survey site. :D :D

Anyways,

Main Season:
Team Name: Aston Martin Motor Racing (Great Britain/United Kingdom, take your pick)
Chassis: Dallara (no speed diff, which is nice :) )
Engine: Rebadge as Aston Martin (:/)
#7 TBD
#8 TBD

Pacific Rim Cup:
Team Name: Aston Martin Motor Racing (GBR/UK)
#7 Marie Simon (France)
#8 TBD

(Will be deciding later on when the races get nearer)
Last edited by Aerospeed on 27 Apr 2014, 12:28, edited 4 times in total.
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Because I have the power to grandfather clause basically whatever the hell I want until I post the results for Tropico, I would like to decree right now that I veto any attempts at hybrid technology by Fusion and Aeroracing, simply because the Cossie V8 lump isn't capable of stuff that's from any later than the 1970s yet :P

On a more serious note, another thing that is being grandfather claused into the new F2RWRS is a ban on any and all full-time double-dutying (i.e. a driver competing in F2 full time cannot compete in another category unless they're acting as a supersub for another driver, and vice versa). This rule will also apply to PRIC, and thus, any driver competing in FRENCH will not be allowed to participate in PRIC, and vice versa.

Finally, it's Penrith Speedway, not Oran Park :P

Anyway, onto MRT's entry for 2017:

Main Season
Team Name: PDVSA Melrose Racing Team (Australia/Germany)
Chassis: Lola (I think that's the one the draft livery was done on. If not, then change it to whatever one it was)
Engine: BMW P91
#5: Gianluigi Pazzini (Italy)
#6: Takuma Taki (Japan)

Pacific Rim Cup
Team Name: PDVSA Melrose Racing Team (Australia/Germany)
#5: Gianluigi Pazzini (Italy)
#6: Franc Piscine (Switzerland) (pending Pasta's approval)
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

Main Season:
Team Name: Hunky Dory Glory Racing (RUS)
Engine: Cosworth
#29 Shane Walsh
#30 TBA

Pacific Rim Cup:
Team Name: Hunky Dory Glory Racing (RUS)
#29 Shane Walsh
#30 Lukas Zuber
CoopsII wrote:On occasion I have ventured into the PMM forum but beat a hasty retreat soon after as it resembles some sort of bad acid trip in there
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Wizzie wrote:Because I have the power to grandfather clause basically whatever the hell I want until I post the results for Tropico, I would like to decree right now that I veto any attempts at hybrid technology by Fusion and Aeroracing, simply because the Cossie V8 lump isn't capable of stuff that's from any later than the 1970s yet :P

On a more serious note, another thing that is being grandfather claused into the new F2RWRS is a ban on any and all full-time double-dutying (i.e. a driver competing in F2 full time cannot compete in another category unless they're acting as a supersub for another driver, and vice versa). This rule will also apply to PRIC, and thus, any driver competing in FRENCH will not be allowed to participate in PRIC, and vice versa.

Finally, it's Penrith Speedway, not Oran Park :P

Indeed, Wizzie makes some good points. Fusion and Aeroracing, I will accept the Mazda and Audi rebadging, but no hybrids - unless you count having a battery strapped to the Cossie being a hybrid, I don't know.

I haven't picked up on it so far, but something I forgot to mention is that double-dutying is BANNED for the PRC and the main season. This rule is to stop people trying to enter the one driver in multiple series concurrently. Bear in mind that until Aerond releases the calendar dates for FRENCH, there may well be clashes. Each team is only allowed to use a total of five (5) drivers over the main season, but more on that will be available after the PRC.

Also, I was a muppet and forgot it's now penrith, my mistake :P It was the Lola the livery was done on and yes, Piscine accepts the offer for the PRC drive.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Bugger, I already entered Thomas Yorke in FRENCH because I thought PRC was dead and buried. I can either offer Tommi Hämäläinen as a replacement or see if Aerond still allows me to change my lineup.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Nuppiz wrote:Bugger, I already entered Thomas Yorke in FRENCH because I thought PRC was dead and buried. I can either offer Tommi Hämäläinen as a replacement or see if Aerond still allows me to change my lineup.

No worries, I'll use Jorge Alvarez Torrente in Yorke's place.

Also, the SKYACTIV isn't actually a hybrid unit, so I'm alright in that respect. There are hybrid versions, but this is (obviously) not one of them.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Ataxia wrote:Also, the SKYACTIV isn't actually a hybrid unit, so I'm alright in that respect. There are hybrid versions, but this is (obviously) not one of them.

Ah, fair enough, we'll let that through. Just don't do any of that nasty eco-friendly stuff to the poor Cossie and we'll be all fine :P
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Wizzie wrote:
Ataxia wrote:Also, the SKYACTIV isn't actually a hybrid unit, so I'm alright in that respect. There are hybrid versions, but this is (obviously) not one of them.

Ah, fair enough, we'll let that through. Just don't do any of that nasty eco-friendly stuff to the poor Cossie and we'll be all fine :P

*nonchalantly throws KERS unit into bin*
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Main Season
Team Name: Red Bull World Race Team (GBR)
Chassis: DALLARA
Engine: the standard Cosworth lump
Number, as assigned above: Sebastien Prost (FRA)
Number, as assigned above: Cave Johnson (USA)

Pacific Rim Cup
Team Name: Red Bull World Race Team (GBR)
Number, as assigned above: Johnson/Prost (they will share the drive)
Number, as assigned above: TBA
Do you want a different livery to the main season? Nope

If shared Pacific Rim drives are banned then Johnson and Prost will take one car each
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Main Season:
Team Name: Scuderia Aqua (Italy)
Engine: rebadged as Ferrari F2-060/7, if possible
#27 (Open)
#28 (Open for any Italian drivers)

Pacific Rim Cup:
Team Name: Scuderia Aqua
#27 (Open)
#28 (Open)

:)
Last edited by FMecha on 24 Apr 2014, 06:11, edited 2 times in total.
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

FMecha wrote:#28 Mustafa Kurniawan

:lol:

So having spent all last year getting his arse raped by a rookie South African paydriver in a series with cars that have 160 bhp, and following a couple of abysmal showings in Lupo GTi's, Mr. Kurniawan gets himself a seat in F2...

This should be good :lol: :P
TORA! TORA! TORA!
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

takagi_for_the_win wrote:

So having spent all last year getting his arse raped by a rookie South African paydriver in a series with cars that have 160 bhp, and following a couple of abysmal showings in Lupo GTi's, Mr. Kurniawan gets himself a seat in F2...

I'm more concerned about that fact that people far and wide are trying to get their drivers up a level, and with the canon being the size that it is there's no dearth of talent. And then Mecha goes and puts Yuji Itoh in the car...who even is he? He's gonna make Benoit Voeckler look so competent, he'll be given the nickname "Yuji Shitoh" by the first race of the PRC.
MinardiFan95

Post by MinardiFan95 »

Main Season
Team Name: Dacia Simpson Motorsports (AUS)
Chassis: DALLARA
Engine: Dacia/Renault
#1 Alessandro Lucarelli (Italian)
#2 Matthias Valsattis (Latvian)

Pacific Rim Cup
Team Name: Dacia Simpson Motorsports (AUS)
#1 Alessandro Lucarelli (Italian)
#2 TBA
Livery: Do you want a different livery to the main season? Using a different livery promoting a different Renault-Nissan make depending on race location.
Last edited by MinardiFan95 on 22 May 2014, 10:53, edited 4 times in total.
This is a cool spot.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Lucarelli is okay to do the PRC.

Image Image
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Ataxia wrote:
takagi_for_the_win wrote:

I'm more concerned about that fact that people far and wide are trying to get their drivers up a level, and with the canon being the size that it is there's no dearth of talent. And then Mecha goes and puts Yuji Itoh in the car...who even is he? He's gonna make Benoit Voeckler look so competent, he'll be given the nickname "Yuji Shitoh" by the first race of the PRC.

Itoh? He's out since the Aurico drama, you know. I removed him from the seat anyways. ;)
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Just thought I'd mention that for everyone's reference, Matthias Valsattis has been declared fit for the PRIC
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Everyone's entries are looking good so far, however there are a few things to pick up on:
MinardiFan95 wrote:
#0 Alessandro Lucarelli (Italian)

1) MinardiFan95, Simpson will be using the #1 instead of #0.
Long reason why: Champions in F2RWRS move on every season, so the number 1 can be used by the previous season's Constructors Champions.
Short reason why: Because I can, pretty much :P

FMecha wrote:Team Name: Scuderia Aqua
#27 Yuji Itoh
#28 Mustafa Kurniawan

2) Nope. Kurniawan and Itoh are banned from F2RWRS until they gain more experience in high powered machinery at this level.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

pasta_maldonado wrote:Everyone's entries are looking good so far, however there are a few things to pick up on:
MinardiFan95 wrote:
#0 Alessandro Lucarelli (Italian)

1) MinardiFan95, Simpson will be using the #1 instead of #0.
Long reason why: Champions in F2RWRS move on every season, so the number 1 can be used by the previous season's Constructors Champions.
Short reason why: Because I can, pretty much :P

Let the man choose whether he wants 0 or 1. I just put 1 on the wiki because it looked better :P
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
2) Nope. Kurniawan and Itoh are banned from F2RWRS until they gain more experience in high powered machinery at this level.

No wonder people mocked my choice :lol:

I'll get a better choice.
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

Main Season
Team Name: Gillet Ecurie Nationale Belge (BEL)
Chassis: LOLA
Engine: Gillet (duh)
#13: Jason Hamilton (AUS)
#14: Unconfirmed (likely to be Alexandre Dorval if no one wants it)

Pacific Rim Cup
Team Name: Gillet Ecurie Nationale Belge (BEL)
#13: Jason Hamilton (AUS)
#14: Unconfirmed (likely to be Alexandre Dorval if no one wants it)
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
SeedStriker

Post by SeedStriker »

Yeah, I see that it's a long way, but put me on the waiting list, anyways. I need to enter one of the open-wheel RWRS series
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Yep, you guys have been added to the list. In other news, I realise my stance on liveries was a bit extreme, so you can ask for help with those now. If you can't do your own livery, I/any other painter needs a description of what you think the car should look like, what sponsors you want, if they have the license to add other sponsors to fill gaps, etc. :)
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Yeah, my drawing skills are hopeless, and i sure as hell can't work with the right programs :? But i'm good enough to make a sketch in paint of sort of how it should look, (thanks to TurboGirls templates)
This is sort of how it should be, which is actually not different from what i usually have in here. The colours should not be specific like this picture (as they are standard paint colours), but obviously should be as close possible to the sponsor logos. If possible the usage of different shades of blue is encouraged. On the upper side of the wings, i would prefer the orange.
Usually biscuit boy does the F2RWRS liveries because one of his drivers is in, but if someone else wants a go, that will be appreciated too. I'll give you a cookie, or something :D

I hope you people appreciate the fact that i at least made a sketch.

Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

This wrote:Yeah, my drawing skills are hopeless, and i sure as hell can't work with the right programs :? But i'm good enough to make a sketch in paint of sort of how it should look, (thanks to TurboGirls templates)
This is sort of how it should be, which is actually not different from what i usually have in here. The colours should not be specific like this picture (as they are standard paint colours), but obviously should be as close possible to the sponsor logos. If possible the usage of different shades of blue is encouraged. On the upper side of the wings, i would prefer the orange.
Usually biscuit boy does the F2RWRS liveries because one of his drivers is in, but if someone else wants a go, that will be appreciated too. I'll give you a cookie, or something :D

I hope you people appreciate the fact that i at least made a sketch.

I expect Pasta and I will be doing the bulk of the liveries, so I don't mind looking at doing this one...that said, if Biscotti's up for doing it then that takes some stuff off of our respective plates.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Are IFRC drivers eligible to partake in Pacific Rim Cup, Pasta? :)
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

FMecha wrote:Are IFRC drivers eligible to partake in Pacific Rim Cup, Pasta? :)

Opening Post wrote:2017 Pacific Rim Cup

I decided to resurrect the Pacific Rim Cup for 2017 that Wizzie abandoned ( :P ) to test the new era of F2RWRS, and to check if I'd done everything right and hadn't been a muppet. Therefore, the PRC will be a short tournament with races around the Pacific. You are allowed to enter ... or AR 3.5 drivers

So yes, yes they are :P
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
FMecha wrote:Are IFRC drivers eligible to partake in Pacific Rim Cup, Pasta? :)

Opening Post wrote:2017 Pacific Rim Cup

I decided to resurrect the Pacific Rim Cup for 2017 that Wizzie abandoned ( :P ) to test the new era of F2RWRS, and to check if I'd done everything right and hadn't been a muppet. Therefore, the PRC will be a short tournament with races around the Pacific. You are allowed to enter ... or AR 3.5 drivers

So yes, yes they are :P

Be advised though: AR 3.5 is also planning a winter championship, I just need to get around posting about it :P . But since it will feature only one driver per team it shouldn't be too much of a problem.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

Alexander Obolensky and his sack of Vladimir Putin endorsed wonga are looking for a seat in F2RWRS this season; unfortunately I think the PRC clashes with FRENCH this year. Anyway, he proved himself to be highly competent in F3RWRS last year; he also has experience of AR3.5 cars and will compete in FRENCH during the offseason.
TORA! TORA! TORA!
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

If Backmarker is around, how would Renato Bulku like a promotion to the F2RWRS for the Young Lions? Now that someone who isn't going to butcher his performance file is running it, he should be somewhat competitive :P
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017