2017 AutoReject Super Touring season (Completed!)

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.

How many positions should be reversed for the sprint race for 2018 onwards?

18%
18%
18%
All of them
41%
None of them
6%
Other (please state in thread)
No votes

Total votes: 17

Onxy Wrecked

Re: 2017 ARST season (Japan Complete!)

Post by Onxy Wrecked »

OnyxMoneytron wrote:I like the sound of this. And it's the OnxyWrecked in his new account.

I was able to get back to my old account leaving OnyxMoneytron as a pointless account.
More Moneytron, more problems for Onyx!
A flock of Kroghs appear on the NASCAR Track and cause caw-tions!
Salamander

Re: 2017 ARST season (Hong Kong Underway!)

Post by Salamander »

The Privateer round results for Hong Kong are now up on RejectSport.

Highlights
Final Privateer's Cup Standings
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

www.sportschau.de wrote:Best In The World Running Volkswagen Works Entry?

According to a source within the ARST paddock, there might be a big change coming in the ARST effort of the Volkswagen Group. The company is apparentely highly displeased with the effort shown by Chris Short Racing, who are currently the weakest two-car effort on the grid.

As part of this reshuffling, the works entry would be moved towards Best In The World, its Swiss factory having been inactive since the confirmation of the failure of the ACO Le Mans Cup, the famous 24 Hours race being their last outing to this day.

The concept also sees a new model for 2018, the Škoda Superb, as they feel they get enough exposition for the VW brand from the WRC. So far, neither side has commented on these developments, although sources close to Kay Lon have claimed that the German is currently training for touring car racing.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Autosport wrote:Sandra Cessler to replace Paul Jenkins at Scorpio for 2018
With Jenkins' impending departure to full-time GTR-WC competition in 2018, it comes as little surprise that Sandra Cessler, who has impressed greatly in her limited outings in ARGTi and the ARST Privateer's Cup, will be replacing the 2-time RTCC champ.

Blah blah blah, generic PRspeak, blah blah blah...
Everything's great.
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Autosport wrote:ARST News Roundup

Hunter Autosport looks to 2018
Hunter Autosport hopes to confirm 2018 plans in the coming weeks. The British team run a pair of Truimph 2000 in the Privateer class this season and are believed to be keeping the same cars for next season, although both are in need of a rebuild after being severely damaged in accidents during the Hong Kong round. The team have not ruled out the possibility of switching makes for 2018 "we are keeping options open for next season" says a spokesman for the team. No drivers have officially been confirmed although it is highly likely that Deanna McMahon will take one of the seats while Peter Oliver has been linked to the other.
Rick Miller Racing pleased with season
Rick Miller Racing team boss Rick Miller is pleased how the the teams inaugural season with their self built Ford Fusion has been. "I cant believe how well the season has gone we finished 2nd in the Privateer race in Brno and led during the Hong Kong Race, we know the car is lacking in development. so to perform like this is brilliant. if the car can be developed i cant see no reason while we cant be competitive" The team hopes to be able to compete the full season in 2018 while also hoping to sell cars to customers.

Peter Oliver looking for 2018 seat
British driver Peter Oliver is still on the lookout for a 2018 seat. The 26 year old impressed in his Part season drive, taking 2nd place in the undeveloped Ford Fusion at the Czech Republic privateer round and winning the next race in Japan for Hunter Autosport. He ended the season 13th in the Privateer championship with 149pts and 30th in the championship class after scoriing points in both championship races he entered. He has been linked to remain with Hunter Autosport for 2018 but this has not been confirmed by either team or driver and Oliver himself has recently stated that he would like a full time Championship class drive for 2018
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

IPCCNews wrote:Ziegler Auto Racing to return in 2018

German family-owned ARST team Ziegler Auto Racing will be back in 2018 for the new IPCC. The team ran two BMW M3s for a host of drivers including Julian Clark, Ross Clark, Alvin Ziegler and Steven Mackintosh during the 2017 season. It is expected that the team will continue to use the M3s, though it is yet to be known if sponsor DHL will return. Julian Clark is locked in to return in the #23 car after being disqualified from the last two rounds of the season. Despite this, he still finished 10th in the Privateer standings. Car #03 is currently vacant, but ZAR will be spoilt for choice for drivers and the seat is expected to be filled easily.

Far East Associates evaluating IPCC plans
Far East Associates Racing, who ran two Mazda6's in the United States rounds as well as at Japan and Hong Kong are looking at returning once again in 2018. They have put out expressions of interest for drivers for the #90 and #91 machines and also hope to secure sponsorship to run the full season.

OOC: So that's three seats I have empty. Make your offers people!
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Autosport wrote:Pulsar to keep status quo for 2018

Pulsar Racing Team will retain Koyomi Setou and Laurent Couteau for next season, it has been announced.

The series will undergo a rebrand to IPCC, and Pulsar will be hoping to crown the new name as champions in 2018. The team have also confirmed that they are working with Mazda on a new Mazda6 package.

"We had a two-year deal for Koyomi, and have decided that Laurent will continue with us since both drivers produced good results in what we can see was a sub-par package." said team principal Jacques Couteau. "

"We're working to iron out the issues for the new car; we've got a new aerodynamics package on the horizon as well as a new SKYACTIV engine, which we hope will be stronger in terms of performance."

Komarek looking for full-time IPCC drive

Czech racer Jiri Komarek is looking to move to IPCC full-time next season, having made his ARST debut that the Brno round for the Infiniti All-Stars team.

Komarek was impressive at his home race, and having driven in AR3.5 last season is looking for a new challenge in a tin-top championship.

"I loved racing single-seaters, but when I came to this series after Infiniti wanted me for Brno I really enjoyed it." said Komarek. "I won the privateer race and I got a podium in the full race too, and so I really think I could do well in this series. The racing is great, and I'd love to stay in the championship for some years."

"If I can find a team who have been competitive, I'll be very happy indeed".
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

The Feature round results for Hong Kong are now up on RejectSport.

Highlights
Everything's great.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

The current poll has run its course, so I will now open up voting on how many positions the grid will be reversed for 2018 onwards. Currently, it's a random number between 10-15, but the random draw hasn't provided as much variation as I would like, so it will be a fixed number.
Everything's great.
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Autosport wrote:Blokkmonsta Reveals Driver Lineup for IPCC 2018

With ARST shifting format for the second year in a row, Blokkmonsta Motorsport announced that they will be keeping the same driver lineup for 2018 for the third year in a row. In a press conference, team manager Andrea Schnass confirmed that Michael Rohnstock and Thomas Crabtree will be the drivers for Blokkmonsta's two-car team for the newly branded IPCC. "We have had quite an exciting year for our team in Super Touring. We have made phenomenal progress with our two drivers and we look forward to seeing what our cars and drivers can do next season."

Rohnstock handed Blokkmonsta their first ever win in ARST in France, with the team taking home 3 podiums so far in the 2017 season despite using the underpeforming customer BMWs.

In terms of car selection however, Schnass declined to comment. Rumors have it that Blokkmonsta will become the works Honda team in 2018 after Union Saver Developments decided field Chevrolets next season. The team also has good standing with BMW, consistently outperforming Restov Racing, the works BMW team. However, with the unreliability of the BMW costing them points on more than one occasion Blokkmonsta may seek greener pastures.

(I would like to take this time to ask what us my stance with my options for a car next season. Could Salamander PM me about this subject if he has time?)
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?
Salamander

Re: 2017 ARST season (Regular season complete!)

Post by Salamander »

The Sprint race results for Hong Kong are now up on RejectSport.

Highlights
Final Standings

Congratulations to our 2017 champions, Martin McGovern, Artesia Mass, Atlantean Voeckler, and Infiniti!
Everything's great.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

With the season finished, I would like everyone who ran a championship team this season, as well as SeedStriker and kevinbotz, to declare their interest in running in the IPC for 2018. The deadline for declaring interest will be 4 April 2015, so be sure to do that before then. I will now also post the final entry list for the Showdown at Walt Disney, which should hopefully be completed by then.

Entry spots 1-10: Top 10 Championship drivers
1. #27 Atlantean Voeckler Infiniti G35 - Martin McGovern
2. #4 Triumph Racing Triumph 2000 - Alexis Tantovich
3. #28 Atlantean Voeckler Infiniti G35 - Adolfo Moretti
4. #2 Globex Scorpio Racing Dodge Charger - Sylvain Fabron
5. #3 Triumph Racing Triumph 2000 - Darren Cardel
6. #59 Dacia AR Touring Team Dacia Logan - Adriana Gabor
7. #19 Mazdaspeed Pulsar Racing Mazda 6 - Koyomi Setou
8. #0 FAT Turbo Racing Mercedes C-Class - Turki al Faisal
9. #11 Rothmans Pan Am Aeroracing Engineering Volvo S60 - Jack Maddock
10. #1 Globex Scorpio Racing Dodge Charger - Paul Jenkins

Entry spots 11-20: Top 10 Privateer's Cup drivers
11. #5 Union Saver Developments Honda Accord - Artesia Mass
12. #51 HSBC Team Macmillan Mazda 6 - Darren Older Jr
13. #44 Grundig Euromotor International Subaru Impreza - Kieth Remedios
14. #45 Grundig Euromotor International Subaru Impreza - Ernest Saillard
15. #24 Kiwi Racing Dacia Logan - Carl Jordan
16. #6 Union Saver Developments Honda Accord - Shin Ramirez
17. #94 Loyer Racing Technologies BMW M3 - Lasse Tilkesson
18. #52 HSBC Team Macmillan Mazda 6 - Jasper Lerby
19. #00 Bellman-Mason Motorsports - Aaron Bellman
20. #95 Loyer Racing Technologies BMW M3 - Aron Kagstrom*

Entry spots 21-30: Wildcard drivers
21. #77 Infiniti All Stars Infiniti G35 - Jack Christopherson
22. #78 Infiniti All Stars Infiniti G35 - Natalie Ryder
23. #112 Lada Sport Lada Granta Sport - Alexey Buyvolov (pending driver approval)
24. #90 Far East Associates Racing Mazda 6 - Randall Wade
25. #91 Far East Associates Racing Mazda 6 - Ragnar Larsen
26. #101 Ravenwest Autosport Dacia Logan - Nathan McKane
27. #077 Ericadi Racing SEAT Ibiza - Gretchen Suarez
28. #26 People Power by CR Motorsport Dodge Charger - Hailton Fidelis
29. #73 Blokkmonsta Motorsport BMW M3 - Tanner Jason
30. Not taken
Everything's great.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Voeckler GPE will continue to run the works Infiniti entry into 2018. McG will stay put at the team, and we will elect to take up numbers 1 & 2 for our 2018 campaign that McG's title win entitles us to.

Bear in mind for other teams keen on stealing 27/28 - we get it back as soon as we are no longer the reigning champions. We'll be back for it ;)

Gazzetta dello Sport wrote:Moretti becomes works Alfa Romeo driver, Delvecchio focusing on B-Class IPC title

After coming third in the ARST championship in his debut season, Adolfo Moretti has left the Infiniti squad to head up Alfa Romeo's works team in the IPC, partnering former F1RWRS driver Luca Pacchiarini for the 2018 season.

"I stand here proud to become an official factory driver of one of the most esteemed marques in the world," said Moretti on his move. "Alfa Romeo have a track record of outstanding results in tin-tops going back for decades. I didn't have to think twice about joining and representing their works effort in the International Production Car Championship.

Depsite leaving the dominant Infiniti squad for the midfield Alfa team, Moretti is confident he can repeat his performances of 2017.

"The Alfa was in development this season. I'm sure we will extract the most possible from the package next season, whereas the Infiniti has peaked. I'm confident in the team's ability to produce a race winning car, one that will hopefully allow me a run at the title again in 2018."

Also on the Alfa front, current second driver Antonio Delvecchio, who was promoted late in the season from Alfa's privateer entry, will return to the B-Class for an assault on the second tier championship, again piloting a satellite Alfa Romeo.

"I was very happy with my appearances in ARST this year, but I still have more to learn," said Delvecchio, "I still don't have much experience in the series, and it's good I can focus on the B-Class title first, instead of having to worry about having to put the manufacturer's championship first instead of focusing on the best possible result for myself. My time for the overall title will come - I'm still young, with lots to learn. My hope for 2018 is to be the B-Class Champion, and work up from there."
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Mazdaspeed Pulsar Racing will continue into 2018 as the works Mazda outfit, with the same lineup as announced. We'll also keep our numbers.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

ZimSport will return as the works Holden team.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
HawkAussie

Post by HawkAussie »

Kiwi Racing will continue with the same lineup in the Dacia, but this time we want the 21/22.
Officially Retired
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Grundig Euromotor International will carry on for the 2018 season with the same lineup and vying to pursue the Subaru's works team position, but open also to keep up privateer status
Bertrand Gachot, Pacific, Connew and Piercarlo Ghinzani's No.1 Fan

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

I only need confirmation if you were a full-time participant in the Championship class, or finished in the top 2 in the Privateer's Cup.
Everything's great.
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

As I have discussed with Salamander, Blokkmonsta Motorsport may be moving to become the works Honda team, but that depends on whether or not Union Saver Developments want the slot, since they have first priority thanks to their performance in the Privateer class this year.
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?
kevinbotz

Post by kevinbotz »

HSBC Team Macmillan confirms its participation in the 2018 International ProCar Championship.
Klon, on Alt-F1 wrote: I like to think it's more poker than gambling, though.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Triumph confirm our continued works involvement in the International ProCar Championship for 2018, continuing with #3 and #4.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Salamander wrote:I only need confirmation if you were a full-time participant in the Championship class, or finished in the top 2 in the Privateer's Cup.

Given that my team will be a privateer entry next season, does this mean confirmation is optional for me? :)

Alpha Auto here.
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

FMecha wrote:
Salamander wrote:I only need confirmation if you were a full-time participant in the Championship class, or finished in the top 2 in the Privateer's Cup.

Given that my team will be a privateer entry next season, does this mean confirmation is optional for me? :)

Yes.
Everything's great.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

I will keep my entry, although it will go under the Best In The World name from 2018 on.
MinardiFan95

Post by MinardiFan95 »

Dacia will continue with their factory team, with Adriana Gabor staying on board. Garry Jones will retire from full time racing immediately which leaves the second seat open.

Also, would it be possible for Dave Simpson to run the second Dacia at Walt Disney? (Apologies for the extremely late notice).
This is a cool spot.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

MinardiFan95 wrote:Also, would it be possible for Dave Simpson to run the second Dacia at Walt Disney? (Apologies for the extremely late notice).

Sorry, no.
Everything's great.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

MinardiFan95 wrote:Dacia will continue with their factory team, with Adriana Gabor staying on board. Garry Jones will retire from full time racing immediately which leaves the second seat open.

Also, would it be possible for Dave Simpson to run the second Dacia at Walt Disney? (Apologies for the extremely late notice).

*shamelessly plugs Komarek*
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

After two seasons of running as a customer Holden team, JLD Motorsport would like to run as the BMW works team for 2018. Drivers will be confirmed at a later date, but we'll run numbers 73 and 74.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by SuperAguri »

Autosport wrote:Mercedes to continue partnership with FATurbo Racing

Turki Al Faisal has announced that the Mercedes partnership will continue for another year, although the season tailed off at the end of the year, Mercedes were happy that the one driver team managed 9th overall in the teams championship. However as part of the renewal, the team must run a second driver. Al Faisal said "We suffered in the latter half of the season due to electronics gremlins but we did well. I will be driving next year and will be looking for another driver to race, my brother has shown interest, so maybe it will be a family affair. Despite him being in F1RWRS, I am sure I will match him in IPC."
<@Ataxia> these people are making a mess of their crepe suzettes
Rated
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: 2017 ARST season (Confirm Championship/A-Class Entries P

Post by Rated »

ICE-3 Racing will be replaced by Alfa Corse as scheduled earlier this season. Alfa Corse will obviously be the Alfa Romeo works team.
Drivers line up :
#55 Luca Pacchiarini
#155 Adolfo Moretti

Little press reports/interviews about all this coming later this week.
BORDAS BORDAS BORDAS
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

I know it's not required at this point, but just want to get this out of the way while it's still fresh in the memory;

Infiniti Voeckler have loaned out #27 to Alfa Romeo to use for their B-Class entry with Antonio Delvecchio. The #28 will return as well for Manuarii Vahirua part-time, schedule TBA.

Image Image
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Aeroracing will continue in 2018 with the current driver line-up and with Volvo.
Miguel98

Post by Miguel98 »

Lotto Racing to join the frame in ARST?
Lotto's main racing department, Lotto Racing, is rumoured to join ARST, soon to become International Pro Car. The Belgian team, who is known in they're homeland as a great passport for young drivers, is looking to enter the series in a way to promote they're young driver program, withing the touring car community. Lotto's Racing manager, who's also a racing driver, Miguel Rocha, commented on this: "We've looking into expanding our operation beyond our region. Last year, we entered Indy Academy, and next year, we want to expand our operation even more. We can confirm we are entering IPC, just we can't reveal who'll be driving, and what car we will be driving."

In Het Nieuwsblad
Mario on Gutierrez after the Italian Grand Prix wrote:He's no longer just a bit of a tool, he's the entire tool set.

18-07-2015: Forever in our hearts Jules.
25-08-2015: Forever in our hearts Justin.
Rated
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Rated »

Rejectsports.com wrote:Lennart König speaks out : Alfa Corse and ICE-3 Racing in 2018 IPC
Still paving the way for Alfa Corse's 2018 IPC A-Class assault, König has been more active than ever, taking the last important decisions before leaving to keep on managing his ICE-3 Racing team. As we previously reported, he signed Adolfo Moretti to Alfa Corse. Moretti finished third in the 2017 ARST season. "Moretti is a great driver, nobody had heard of him before 2016, and he has been excellent in the Lupo GTi championship and the AutoReject Super Touring series. Adolfo has a very bright future ahead of him and we are really proud to see him join the Alfa Romeo family. Moretti and Pacchiarini will be a very strong pair of drivers next year" said König. While Alfa Corse replaces ICE-3 Racing's entry in the A-Class championship, the german team will not disappear. "We really enjoy taking part in the series, we do not wish to be out, so we will take part in the 2018 IPC season as a B-Class team. As we have a strong relationship with Alfa Romeo, the 155 will be our car choice." People might wonder who they will hire to drive the car, König wastes no time telling us who they contracted. "Antonio Delvecchio will be the man in the car. He has been very impressive, winning on his first appearance in ARST. He is smart and wishes to progress even more. Going back to the B-class is not a step back, he will gain more experience and talent. There is no doubt he'll be a major threat for the championship there."

I know B-Class entry process is not opened yet, but I felt like I needed to announce this anyways. :)
BORDAS BORDAS BORDAS
SeedStriker

Post by SeedStriker »

Celebrations and Going Into the Big League

After securing the Privateer Championship with Artesia Mass in a thrilling last lap, Union Saver Developments now focuses it's attention to the new season in A-Class, as USD 's Team Manager, Albert Hoist, said to Autosport. "It has been a season of highs and lows, and winning the Privateer title at the last moment just proves what a crazy season was. Artesia's consistency in the second part of the season won the whole championship, alongise the magnificent work the team did with the (privateer) Hondas. But now, we're ready to face the challenge of the main league, with Chevrolet, a year later after the plans were initially scrapped by technisisms."

USD will continue fielding Privateer champion Artesia Mass alongside Shinn Ramirez in the evolution of the Chevy SS that raced sporadically in the now B-Class Cup.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

As RonDenisDeletraz, Pointrox, and Onxy_Wrecked have failed to confirm their entries for 2018, they are now forfeit. As such, places will now be opened up to the next two best Privateer teams from 2017, Grundig Euromotor International and Kiwi Racing. Euromotor will have first refusal on becoming the works Subaru Impreza team, having used it in 2017.

The deadline for confirming will be 11 April, so be sure to do that before then.
Everything's great.
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Euromotor International will be pleased to be the Subaru works team
Bertrand Gachot, Pacific, Connew and Piercarlo Ghinzani's No.1 Fan

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Autosport wrote:Oliver Joins Infiniti

Peter Oliver has been signed by the works Infiniti squad for the 2018 IPCC season. The Brit will join reigning champion Martin McGovern in the second Infiniti G35
" I would like to thank the team for giving me the opportunity, a drive for the reigning champions is unbelievable". Asked about his chances for next season " The team are the champions so we want to be fighting up the front its not going to be easy. ive still got a lot to learn working alongside Martin will help i cant see why we cant be championship contenders".
Oliver has started his preparation for the 2018 season "Its nice to have a proper testing schedule to get used to working with the team and getting used to the car, im going to spend some time working on my fitness.I am heading to the states to some oval driving ive never driven on an Ova before. With 4 oval event on next years calendar I need practice and I guess there's more to it then pressing the accelerator and turning left.

The 2018 IPCC season begins in Adelaide on March 4th.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Tide joins Infiniti Voeckler as lead sponsor for 2018 IPC

After a highly successful debut year in ARST, the Infiniti works team, run by current F1RWRS champions and motorsports prep firm Voeckler GPE, has been further bolstered in its attempt to retain its newly acquired crown, with new title sponsorship from Tide.

The new car will debut at the opening round of the 2018 IPC season, in the hands of reigning champion Martin McGovern and young up-and-comer Peter Oliver.

ImageImage
Left: #1 Martin McGovern, Infiniti G35. Right: #2 Peter Oliver, Infiniti G35

Vahirua continues part-time campaign for 2018

AR GTi frontrunner Manuarii Vahirua, who appeared at a handful of ARST events last year with Infiniti Voeckler's junior squad, will continue his part-time schedule in 2018, focusing on mainly non-European rounds.

"I'm really happy to continue my education in top flight touring cars," Vahirua said. "These cars are a lot more powerful than the Lupos I drove last year, and are also a little less nimble from being bigger and a bit heavier, so it's a different challenge. I'm really lucky that Voeckler, Infiniti and Total are giving me a chance to improve myself here before, hopefully, I progress to race here permanently. That is the goal, at least!"

The #38 Infiniti Junior car will be backed by new sponsor Total, who will continue to back Vahirua for the forseeable future - meaning his Supercopa TDi car will also don a similar appearance for the feeder championship next year.

#38 Manuarii Vahirua, Infiniti G35

Image Image
HawkAussie

Post by HawkAussie »

Kiwi Racing will be happy to confirm their spot in the A-Championship as we will be going with the same drivers as this year.
Officially Retired