2017 AutoReject 2.0 Europe - Sakhir Post-Season Test Result

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
Ataxia
Not Important

Re: 2017 AutoReject 2.0 Europe - R6: Zandvoort (FEA+SPR!)

Post by Ataxia »

AUTOREJECT 2.0 EUROPE ROUND 7 - EUROSPEEDWAY LAUSITZ, GERMANY

FEATURE RACE GRID

http://simresults.net/150206-F2O

FEATURE RACE // 18 LAPS

A mammoth battle for the lead between Ricardo Velazquez and Pierre St. Laurent was a recurring theme through the race, yet it was a late charge from the latter driver which sealed the race. St. Laurent, a man who had to be content with the sidelines at the start of the year owing to a Joel Melrose-incited broken leg, took a little time to acclimatise to a series that had changed much from when he was last involved but took a fantastic win at the Lausitzring to underline his credentials as a star of the future. The start of the race was quite a standard affair, with everyone getting away cleanly behind the front pair of Yael de Bock and Kyosti Pykalisto. Pykalisto then blundered on the next lap; Ricardo Velazquez pulled a gutsy move on the Finn at the first turn, who decided to try and save face by moving to the right which happened to be into the path of DPL's Naas Botha, a driver whose luck continues to get worse. Velazquez took the lead from St Laurent later and held it for a while, but unfortunately the V-Sport driver couldn't control the tyre wear and lost ground to the Canadian. A late surge from Lukas Zaugg saw the Austrian take 2nd from Velazquez on the penultimate lap.

RESULTS

SPRINT RACE // 12 LAPS

Another first time winner graced the podium at the Lausitzring as Marjolein Postma converted her reverse grid pole to claim her maiden AR2.0 victory. Since joining the Vivendi EBL team she proved a clear cut above the likes of Han Yong-Sung and JJ Taylor by consistently scoring points. Despite being overtaken by Iakopo Fuamatu at one point, the Dutch driver rallied and repassed the Samoan, leaving him in the clutches of a playing-it-safe Mineiro. Richard Taylor bagged his first points of the season after an excellent weekend; the V-Sport driver seems to have turned the corner with regards to setup and looked to have enjoyed his racing in Germany.

RESULTS
Last edited by Ataxia on 07 Feb 2015, 14:49, edited 1 time in total.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
kevinbotz

Re: 2017 AutoReject 2.0 Europe - R7: Lausitzring (FEA!)

Post by kevinbotz »

Pierre St. Laurent wrote:Absolutely tremendous effort from the team today; the car was pretty much precisely where we wanted it to be. Velazquez gave me some trouble throughout the race, but we managed to pip him toward the end. I really don't know what more to say; after the struggles we had last season, my crash at Motegi and those six, agonizing months of waiting for my injuries to heal...this is a very special, very emotional win. It's been a while since my last win [in karting]; I can't express how nice it is to be able stand on top of the podium again.
Klon, on Alt-F1 wrote: I like to think it's more poker than gambling, though.
pi314159

Re: 2017 AutoReject 2.0 Europe - R7: Lausitzring (FEA!)

Post by pi314159 »

Solvy Odegard wrote:A mistake in qualifying meant it was going to be another difficult weekend for me. I know I have the race pace to challenge for points and podiums, but I need to improve my qualifyings. I gained some positions in today's feature race and I haven't given up to score some points in the sprint race.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
DemocalypseNow

Re: 2017 AutoReject 2.0 Europe - R7: Lausitzring (FEA+SPR!)

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Voeckler Talent Troupe Round-up - AR 2.0 Lausitz

Mineiro
"I lost so many points early in the season being taken out in other people's mistakes, so I felt I had to play it safe this weekend, and just pick up the same points as my rivals. The important thing was simply to not lose any ground to my title rivals, and we achieved this, so in that sense the weekend was a success. Of course, I'd like to have attacked the race more, but there is a bigger prize on the line and we must stay focused. It's not so nice to drive like this, I don't enjoy having to drive at ninety percent, but sometimes these things can be necessary."

Sofia Bonaventura
"A weekend to forget. I couldn't find a comfortable setup, it felt like I was fighting against the car all weekend, not a nice feeling. I hope the feeling is a lot better in the season finale."

Kyösti Pykälistö
"It's cheap to blame luck, but it feels like I might have to become superstitious or something. This is becoming ridiculous, you know? Finally again I'm in a good position like at Austria, and then boom, accident, no wing, weekend is basically over in this moment. I am fed up of these problems. If I get a clean race, I can do a good result, but like this...it's just not possible. I'm really frustrated."

Marjolein Postma
"I'm so happy! Falling down the order in the feature was a blessing in disgusie, I guess! I was a little bit unhappy with myself after the race, I got a little flustered when someone, I think it as Fuamutu even, elbowed their way past in the feature and ran me out wide, so I lost a lot of places in one go. So when Fuamutu passed me again, I had to focus 100% on the recovery, and take my time to regain the place. It worked great this time, and I guess he was too worried about Mineiro being right behind to try anything silly. It's great for the team too! Finally, the first win for Vivendi. There are something like three teams only a few points ahead in the championship, with a late push in Brno maybe we can steal some places in the teams' championship right at the end."

Frederic-Maxime Voeckler
"It was a mixed bag for our guys this weekend. Mineiro showed today he had a mature head on his shoulders by taking a measured approach to the weekend, concerning himself with preserving his championship lead than throwing the dice for the short term glory. Also, Marjolein has adapted wonderfully to her new surroundings, she is a talented driver and a win so early in her AutoReject career will do wonders for her confidence. She will have everyone watching their backs next season."

"Sofia still has a lot to learn about the mechanics of the car, about how to coax a car that isn't behaving quite as you'd like into still giving something back and salvaging something good from the bad. The poor handling got to her I think, we'll work together through this. When she's on it, she is really on it, but with young drivers there is always one area that needs work, and we will try to develop her ability to excel even when the conditions aren't quite right. I think it's a similar story with Kyösti, I think maybe he tries a little too hard sometimes and this can lead to errors. Clearly there is talent, but you need also the right approach to exploit this talent. Still, it's his first year in the category, and he will be back for 2018, so he has time to improve this area of his driving."
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

Ecurie Prenois - Sprint Race quotes wrote:Sølvy Ødegård:
I made good progress in the opening laps, and points positions had definitely been possible. But unfortunately Taylor rejoined the track quite agressively and I was unable to avoid him. After the front wing change I was so far back, I could only try to set the fastest lap. Even though I succeeded, one point from the full weekend is simply not enough. I need to become more consistent if I want to challenge for the title next year. But for now I'm focusing on Brno, and hope to have a much better weekend there.

Jean-Marc Hadamard (team manager):
We had a quite mixed weekend. Diego finally had better luck this weekend and scored points in both races. After one and a half years in AutoRejct 2.0E, and a very good off-season in Japan, I think he is ready for AutoReject 3.5. Sølvy had a difficult weekend this time. Just one point is definitely not representative of her pace this weekend.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

AUTOREJECT 2.0 EUROPE ROUND 7 - MASARYK CIRCUIT, BRNO, CZECH REPUBLIC

GRID: http://simresults.net/150213-5wn

FEATURE RACE // 15 LAPS
The championship battle was carried over to the sprint race, although it leaves Iakopo Fuamatu requiring a win and a fastest lap to have a hope of winning. Both he and Mineiro dissected their way through the points positions, although neither had a chance at the win as polesitter Daniela Anger drove a commanding race to bag a lights-to-flag victory and give Plus One a chance of overhauling DMR in the teams’ championship. The race was notable for a number of incidents; the start saw Volker Scrattenheim chop Pierre St.Laurent off and subsequently cause the Canadian to run into his rear wing before spearing into Diego Pereira. Scrattenheim then ended up being toppled over by Kenny Rosseels and into the path of Juliana Ivarsdottir. Towards the end, Naas Botha threw his car off the road and ended up peeling the front wing off of Bonaventura’s Voeckler. Rosseels bagged himself a grid penalty, whilst Botha was benched for the sprint race.

RESULTS: http://simresults.net/150213-1lL

SPRINT RACE // 10 LAPS
Mineiro secured the 2017 AR2.0E title with a strong drive to cap off a fantastic season for the Brazilian driver. He surged through the front pack, almost challenging Postma for a win in the dying seconds; the Vivendi driver had enough of a lead to rack up her second win after replacing JJ Taylor at the Belgian team. Iakopo Fuamatu fought gallantly, but Mineiro was just too strong at the finish.

RESULTS: http://simresults.net/150213-GM8

FINAL STANDINGS: http://formularejects.com/wiki/2017_Aut ... #Standings
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
pi314159

Re: 2017 AutoReject 2.0 Europe - END OF SEASON

Post by pi314159 »

Solvy Odegard wrote:That was a frustrating end to the season, but I'll be back next year and hope to be able to challenge for the title next season. Now I have ARNC coming up. I'll only contest three rounds, but I'm looking forward to competing against some very experienced and talented drivers there.
Ataxia
Not Important

Re: 2017 AutoReject 2.0 Europe - END OF SEASON

Post by Ataxia »

POST SEASON TESTING - BAHRAIN

Now the season's over, I can open the floor to submitting post-season testing squads. Echoften will be removed for 2018 due to tristan's inactivity here and in ARNC prior, and so I will allow Normal32 to submit a testing lineup for his incoming team.

Please enter lineups for both days, regardless of whether they change.

DAY 1
Nurminen Racing Engineering (FIN) Nuppiz
Gregg Donnelly (GBR)
Nelson Odewa (NGR, 18)

DSCity Voeckler (FRA) Biscione
Sofia Bonaventura (VEN)
Göran Arvid Åkerman (ALA, 17)

Écurie Prenois (FRA) pi314159
Solvy Odegard (NOR)
Jazmin Caldeiro (MEX, 18)

Ansett Australia Rosenforth (AUS) TMLW
Pietronella Addiks (ARU)
Akoni Okalani (USA, 17)

Red Bull World Race Team (AUS) RonDenisDeletraz
Vaclav Malsyz (CZE, ?)
Arnaud Nandan (FRA)

Definitely Maybe Racing (GBR) East Londoner
Katie May (IRL)
Diego Pereira (POR)

Octan Young Drivers (DEN) This
Yael de Bock (BEL)
Kenny Rosseels (BEL)

Plus One Racing Engineering (GBR) pasta_maldonado
Michela Martin (GBR)
Cassie Chick (GBR, 18)

Driver Performance Laboratory (USA) kevinbotz
Naas Botha (SAF)
Kevin van Kerckhoven (BEL, 17)

Vivendi EBL (BEL) go_Rubens
Marjolein Postma (NED)
Kyosti Pykalisto (FIN)

ICE-3 Racing (GER) Rated
Lukas Zaugg (AUT)
Juliana Ivarsdottir (ISL)

Venturi Racing (FRA) Normal32
Carmen Alvarez Torrente (ESP, 17)
Masami Karai (JPN, 19)

Aeroracing Engineering (GBR) Phoenix
Pyotr Mikoyan (RUS)
Bruno Vitale (ITA, 17)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAY 2
Nurminen Racing Engineering (FIN) Nuppiz
Gregg Donnelly (GBR)
Salva al-Bashir (SSD, 15)

DSCity Voeckler (FRA) Biscione
Sofia Bonaventura (VEN)
Kevin van Kerckhoven (BEL, 17)

Écurie Prenois (FRA) pi314159
Solvy Odegard (NOR)
Lain Coubert (ESP, 19)

Ansett Australia Rosenforth (AUS) TMLW
Pietronella Addiks (ARU)
Akoni Okalani (USA, 17)

Red Bull World Race Team (AUS) RonDenisDeletraz
Vaclav Malsyz (CZE, ?)
Arnaud Nandan (FRA)

Definitely Maybe Racing (GBR) East Londoner
Katie May (IRL)
Nelson Odewa (NGR)

Octan Young Drivers (DEN) This
Yael de Bock (BEL)
Kenny Rosseels (BEL)

Plus One Racing Engineering (GBR) pasta_maldonado
Michela Martin (GBR)
Cassie Chick (GBR, 18)

Driver Performance Laboratory (USA) kevinbotz
Naas Botha (SAF)
Diego Pereira (POR)

Vivendi EBL (BEL) go_Rubens
Marjolein Postma (NED)
Kyosti Pykalisto (FIN)

ICE-3 Racing (GER) Rated
Lukas Zaugg (AUT)
Juliana Ivarsdottir (ISL)

Venturi Racing (FRA) Normal32
Carmen Alvarez Torrente (ESP, 17)
Masami Karai (JPN, 19)

Aeroracing Engineering (GBR) Phoenix
Pyotr Mikoyan (RUS)
Bruno Vitale (ITA, 17)
Normal32

Re: 2017 AutoReject 2.0 Europe - END OF SEASON (Bahrain test

Post by Normal32 »

I will use the same drivers as in the main season. This will not change in either day.

Edit: Masami Karai is 19 years old.
Last edited by Normal32 on 28 Feb 2015, 17:21, edited 1 time in total.
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

Day 1:
Sølvy Ødegård (Norwegian, 18 years old)
Jazmin Caldeiro (canon rookie, Mexican, 18 years old)

Day 2:
Sølvy Ødegård (Norwegian, 18 years old)
Lain Coubert (canon rookie, managed by tommykl)
Last edited by pi314159 on 28 Feb 2015, 17:24, edited 1 time in total.
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

I'd like to offer Nelson Odewa to any team interested in giving a new guy some testing time. See below for his background.

Nelson Odewa (18 yrs old) (NGR) - looking for a drive in AR2.0 Europe
Nelson is a Nigerian, born and raised in the sprawling city of Lagos and is backed by telecoms giant MTN who are prepared to bankroll his career for as far as it will go. He has speed, he's handled himself well in small South African club races, having moved to the country as a teenager to further his career. He considers Danny van Rijkens as his hero and rolemodel and his dream is to one day reach F1RWRS. Having done everything he can in South Africa, MTN have decreed that the time is right for him to move to Europe and really start to climb the ladder. He is searching for a drive with a good AR2.0 Europe team which will be financed entirely by MTN. In return they expect significant branding on Nelson's car.
Last edited by AndreaModa on 28 Feb 2015, 18:14, edited 1 time in total.
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Forgot to say, please provide ages for each driver, just to make it easier for me!

In addition, GT Academy winner Kevin van Kerckhoven (BEL, 17) is available for day 2.
kevinbotz

Post by kevinbotz »

Driver Performance Laboratory Testing Lineup - Bahrain

Day One:

Naas Botha
Kevin van Kerckhoven

Day Two:

Naas Botha
Diego Pereira
Last edited by kevinbotz on 02 Mar 2015, 17:39, edited 1 time in total.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Sofia Bonaventura will test on both days for VGPE Junior. We'll wait to see what Vivendi elect to do before deciding the rest of our lineup.

Image Image
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Plus One Racing Engineering Testing Lineup

Both Days:
Michela Martin (GBR)
Cassie Chick (GBR, canon rookie, 18 years old)

PORE Press Release wrote:After working with Daniela Anger and Pierre St. Laurent for two seasons, and gracing the top step of the podium multiple times,it's time to see them go....from AutoReject 2.0, at least. Due to their outstanding performances, both have received promotion by Plus One, and shall remain within the Plus One junior programme.

We are pleased to announce that Michela Martin, who has impressed both in AR GTi and in her stint for us this year, will be joining the team for a full campaign in 2018. We are pleased that she has chosen to join PORE for her maiden full season of open-wheel racing. Michela will be partnered by debutante Cassie Chick, who has impressed us in karting and in Formula 4 UK.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
go_Rubens
Location: A raging river somewhere in the Eastern (cough) United States (cough)

Post by go_Rubens »

Biscione wrote:Sofia Bonaventura will test on both days for VGPE Junior. We'll wait to see what Vivendi elect to do before deciding the rest of our lineup.

We'll test Postma on Day 1 and Pykalisto on Day 2 if that's allright for you.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

go_Rubens wrote:
Biscione wrote:Sofia Bonaventura will test on both days for VGPE Junior. We'll wait to see what Vivendi elect to do before deciding the rest of our lineup.

So you're testing someone else alongside them on both days? :?

Image Image
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Best In The World has money left over for whatever team gives 15-year old Salva Al-Bashir a test drive
go_Rubens
Location: A raging river somewhere in the Eastern (cough) United States (cough)

Post by go_Rubens »

Biscione wrote:
go_Rubens wrote:

Err... That was my fail for not being clear enough. Bonaventura could test alongside Postma on Day 1 and alongside Pykalisto on Day 2.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

go_Rubens wrote:
Biscione wrote:
go_Rubens wrote:We'll test Postma on Day 1 and Pykalisto on Day 2 if that's allright for you.

Err... That was my fail for not being clear enough. Bonaventura could test alongside Postma on Day 1 and alongside Pykalisto on Day 2.

No, Bonaventura will test only for VGPE Junior. So I imagine this means then that Vivendi will run Postma/Pykalisto on both days.

In the other VGPE car...Göran Arvid Åkerman will compete in the first day's testing, and for the second we'd like to invite Kevin van Kerckhoven - would make sense for a Nissan Academy driver to race for the team that runs the NISMO squad, wouldn't it? ;)

Image Image
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Also, Ataxia, I'd like to go onto the waiting list for AR 2.0 if possible please. Been meaning to do so for a while but never got round to mentioning it. Ta!

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Rated
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Rated »

ICE-3 Racing testing lineup

Both days :
Lukas Zaugg
Júlíana Ívarsdóttir
BORDAS BORDAS BORDAS
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Nurminen Racing Engineering Testing Lineup - Bahrain

Day One:

Pie Man Jr... err sorry, Gregg Donnelly
Nelson Odewa

Day Two:

Gregg Donnelly
Salva Al-Bashir

Second seat is up for grabs to anyone interested.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Nuppiz wrote:Nurminen Racing Engineering Testing Lineup - Bahrain

Second seat is up for grabs to anyone interested.

Nelson Odewa certainly is!

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Update: Nelson Odewa will drive car #2 on Day 1 while Salva Al-Bashir will drive on Day 2.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

Diego Pereira, one of the few drivers I created with actual talent, is looking for a drive.
TORA! TORA! TORA!
kevinbotz

Post by kevinbotz »

DPL would be willing to test Pereira on Day Two.
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

DMR's test lineup for Bahrain

Day Uno:

Katie May
TBA

Day Dos:

Katie May
TBA

DMR would like to offer Diego Pereira the second seat for the first day of testing.
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

Test Lineup:

Day 1:
Skye Summers
TBA (Anyone want to test? Anyone?)

Day 2:
TBA
TBA
CoopsII wrote:On occasion I have ventured into the PMM forum but beat a hasty retreat soon after as it resembles some sort of bad acid trip in there
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

tristan1117 wrote:Test Lineup:

Day 1:
Skye Summers

Day 2:
TBA
TBA

I'm pretty sure Echoften was kicked out of the series...
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

V8fan12 wrote:

Day 1:
Skye Summers

Day 2:
TBA
TBA

Yep. I've given you enough chances; I had to pester you about four times for a lineup at the start of the season after you named it, and then reverted to naming both slots TBA. Then you made a driver who was too old, and I had to ask you to change his age. When you eventually rectified that mistake, you then moved Feldhoffer to AR3.5 and didn't name a replacement. You tried to sign Galaz, who again was too old. Then there was your ARNC shenanigans; you came in, took Mexico and then left again. I've had enough of it.

I bet you won't even read this because you'll disappear again. I appreciate if people are busy, but I require at least some notice. I gave the last team slot to Normal32, because at least he'll make a decision on something when I need him to, not one minute before the deadline. I'm sorry if it seems harsh, but I have stuff to be doing myself in reality, and so I don't have the time to chase around trying to get you to do something.
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

kevinbotz wrote:DPL would be willing to test Pereira on Day Two.

You are literally a saint amongst men, thank you.

East Londoner wrote:DMR's test lineup for Bahrain

DMR would like to offer Diego Pereira the second seat for the first day of testing.

Bloomin' 'eck, Diego's a popular boy. Not one to say no to a good seat, he'll gladly take DMR up on their offer.
TORA! TORA! TORA!
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

East Londoner wrote:DMR's test lineup for Bahrain

Day Uno:

Katie May
TBA

Day Dos:

Katie May
TBA

He's down for Nurminen on day 1, but Nelson Odewa would like to take the second day slot at DMR if possible?

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

AndreaModa wrote:He's down for Nurminen on day 1, but Nelson Odewa would like to take the second day slot at DMR if possible?

Deal. :)

And with that, DMR's end of season programme is as follows:

Day Uno:

Katie May
Diego Pereira

Day Dos:

Katie May
Nelson Odewa
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Well, nothing wrong in testing with De Bock and Rosseels, so both of them get two half days.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

Ataxia wrote:
V8fan12 wrote:

Day 1:
Skye Summers

Day 2:
TBA
TBA

Yep. I've given you enough chances; I had to pester you about four times for a lineup at the start of the season after you named it, and then reverted to naming both slots TBA. Then you made a driver who was too old, and I had to ask you to change his age. When you eventually rectified that mistake, you then moved Feldhoffer to AR3.5 and didn't name a replacement. You tried to sign Galaz, who again was too old. Then there was your ARNC shenanigans; you came in, took Mexico and then left again. I've had enough of it.

I bet you won't even read this because you'll disappear again. I appreciate if people are busy, but I require at least some notice. I gave the last team slot to Normal32, because at least he'll make a decision on something when I need him to, not one minute before the deadline. I'm sorry if it seems harsh, but I have stuff to be doing myself in reality, and so I don't have the time to chase around trying to get you to do something.

Yeah, I admit I've been hardly better than an apparition around these parts in recent months, and it was really poor form of me to assume that there were no consequences for absence. Sorry about that. Considering my appearances in the PMMF have mostly been centered around giving up control of most of my former entities, I suppose I'll just shorten that process by withdrawing any other team I'm still technically owning. I suppose I'll try to remain in control of my drivers, but if anyone wants to expand their allotment with my characters, I'm fine with giving up creative control, and some of them are worth moving up to better categories anyway.
CoopsII wrote:On occasion I have ventured into the PMM forum but beat a hasty retreat soon after as it resembles some sort of bad acid trip in there
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

I don't think Taylor would be kept for next season, so for both days, Velazquez is a shoe-in to test.
Second seat is open at the current moment. If nobody has an offer, we'll go with Taylor.

Code: Select all

14:03   RaikkonenPlsCare   There's some water in water
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Shizuka wrote:I don't think Taylor would be kept for next season, so for both days, Velazquez is a shoe-in to test.
Second seat is open at the current moment. If nobody has an offer, we'll go with Taylor.

The issue is that Velazquez is testing for Hunter-Maple in NA, and I planned to have both tests concurrently to ensure I don't get any double-dutying.

This wrote:Well, nothing wrong in testing with De Bock and Rosseels, so both of them get two half days.

So...they're testing on both days, aye? No half-days this time, too much work ;)
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

Alright, unless there's interest by anyone to test at us, consider V-Sport to be folded. I've been a bit busy recently, so it might be a good time to put my team to rest. :)

Code: Select all

14:03   RaikkonenPlsCare   There's some water in water
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Ataxia wrote:
This wrote:Well, nothing wrong in testing with De Bock and Rosseels, so both of them get two half days.

So...they're testing on both days, aye? No half-days this time, too much work ;)

Oh, i wrongfully assumed there was only one car available. If theres two cars, of course... that would make more sense. My mistake! Yes, both drivers will drive on both days.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!