The Current Era - Alternate F1 - 2013 Season

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

The Current Era - Alternate F1 - 2013 Season

Post by Klon »

Final 2010 World Championship Standings:
Can be found here!

Final 2011 World Championship Standings:
Can be found here!

Final 2012 World Championship Standings:
Can be found here!

Final 2013 World Championship Standings:
Can be found here!
Last edited by Klon on 14 Jun 2014, 18:34, edited 70 times in total.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Alternate F1 - The Current Era - 2012

Post by Klon »

2012 Formula 1 Season Preview - The Closest Season Ever?

With 13 teams ready for the first Grand Prix of the season in Bahrain after pre-season testing, some say that this season might be the closest one in Formula One history. The difference between the teams seems not very big and now more than ever it is flawless driving that will make the difference. Let's look at what is new for this season:

Rule Changes:
- Grands Prix have been extended to 160 km (= 100 miles). During the duration of a race, any driver must make two pitstops during a period after the first 10 per-cent of the race and before the final 10 per-cent of the race. Stops outside of said window are of course allowed too, but cannot replace either forced pitstop.
- For the next six seasons, Avon Tyres will be the exclusive tyre supplier for Formula 1. The company provides a soft grooved tyre for dry conditions and wet tyres for rainy conditions.
- On the grounds of safety, the height of the nosecone has been reduced. This has led to the development of the so-called "platypus nose" as the aerodynamically most valueable solution
- Race bans will now only be given for full Grand Prix weekends (i.e. for two races, four races etc.) and will take effect at the Grand Prix weekend following the announcement.
- Whereas suspended race bans used to go until the end of the season, suspended race bans will now be valid for 10 Grands Prix. Furthermore if a rule violation that is punishable by a race ban triggers the suspended race ban, said race ban is not added to the total number of races a driver is banned for.
- Success ballast is, from the Japanese Grands Prix onwards, unlimited and will still be reset after every third Grand Prix weekend.

Season Calendar:
Gulf Air Bahrain Grands Prix - Bahrain International Circuit - 10/11 March (head-to-head with F1RWRS)
Petronas Malaysian Grands Prix - Sepang International Circuit - 24/25 March
Mitsukoshi Japanese Grands Prix - Fuji Speedway - 14/15 April
Hyundai Korean Grands Prix - Korea International Circuit - 21/22 April
Petrol Ofisi Turkish Grands Prix - Istanbul Park - 5/6 May (head-to-head with F1RWRS)
Alice Grands Prix of Europe - Autodromo Internazionale del Mugello - 12/13 May
Tiffany Monaco Grands Prix - Monaco Street Circuit - 26/27 May
Santander British Grands Prix - Donington Park - 9/10 June
Intelsat United States Grands Prix - Barber Motorsports Park - 23/24 June
Rogers Canadian Grands Prix - Streets of Vancouver - 30 June/1 July (head-to-head with F1RWRS)
Targobank Große Preise von Deutschland - EuroSpeedway Lausitz - 21/22 July
Telefónica Grandes Premios de España - Valencia Street Circuit - 4/5 August (head-to-head with F1RWRS)
Campari Gran Premi d'Italia - Autodromo Nazionale Monza - 22/23 September
Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Yas Marina Circuit - 7/8 October
Airtel Indian Grands Prix - Buddh International Circuit - 27/28 October
LG Grandes Premios del Uruguay - Street Circuit of Punta del Este - 17/18 November
Petrobras Grandes Prêmios do Brasil - Autódromo José Carlos Pace - 24/25 November
Avon Tyres Singapore Grands Prix - Marina Bay Street Circuit - 8/9 December

Team Preview:
Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team
#1: Robert Kubica
#2: Nico Rosberg

The name "Mercedes" is still worth a lot in F1, apparentely, the team managed to lure the reigning world champion to their team for the second time in three seasons. Nico Rosberg returns to the team for which he worked as a test driver in 2010, he is very much interested in proving he can bring it in the top leauge.
Prediction: Top 4

Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro
#3: Nathan McKane
#4: Robert Wickens

A change at the top of Ferrari's management led to the loss of world champion Kubica to Mercedes and of fuel supplier Shell to McLaren. With Nathan McKane coming from Mercedes and the signing of Robert Wickens, the new management have a tough act to follow with Ferrari looking for their third WCC in a row: at least their qualifying pace is still looking very great.

Red Bull Racing Honda
#5: Jenson Button
#6: Lewis Hamilton

In a controversal decision, the Austrian drinks company did not extend the contract with Sebastién Bourdais who left for IndyCar. Instead the team keeps Honda engines and Jenson Button but has added Button's 2010 team mate Hamilton to the team. With one of the best driver pairings in the world today, Red Bull is looking for their first title in F1.

Vodafone McLaren Honda
#7: Sebastian Vettel
#8: Vitantonio Liuzzi

Having been left in turmoil after Lewis Hamilton's departure, McLaren responded well by signing Sebastian Vettel. McLaren goes with a blast from the past by signing a Honda engine contract and getting support by Marlboro who have increased investments into F1 after the tobacco sponsorship rules of the EU were loosened. This new combination is gonna need some time to find itself, though.
Prediction: Midfield

Adidas Stefan Grand Prix Hyundai
#9: Shinobu Katayama
#10: Milos Pavlovic

The good news for Stefan are that they have managed to get significant financial support by signing a sponsorship deal with sports clothing giant Adidas. The bad news are that their testing results do not look promising. It might be a tough year for Stefan, but the team is financially secure for years to come.
Prediction: Lower Midfield

Renault F1 Team
#11: Romain Grosjean
#12: Alexandre-Laurent Voeckler

With things being the same as they were at the end of last year, you'd think Renault are in a good position for 2012. Well, according to testing, you'd be sorely mistaken. The Renault engine seems crippling, especially over one lap, and it will require all the skill Grosjean and Voeckler can muster to get good results this year.
Prediction: Backmarker

Sauber F1 Team Ferrari
#14: Pastor Maldonado
#15: Evgeny Restov

On the basis of a few great results at the end of last season, this team radiates confidence from every pore of their being. Whilst jokes about "Socalist Sauber" are going around like cake, the car is looking reasonably promising and so are the drivers.

Sahara Force India F1 Team Hyundai
#16: Davide Valsecchi
#17: Paulo Serafim

With their first win in F1 finally on the table, the team is looking to make that a more common occurance, but it's gonna be difficult. While Valsecchi has indeed won a Grand Prix last year, many doubts over his skills are not removed yet and even optimists doubt that Hyundai-chosen Paulo Serafim will achieve much in his debut season.

Canon WilliamsF1 Honda
#18: Esteban Guerreri
#19: Takuma Sato

In a shocking development, Patrick Head was removed from his position with the team ... and as much as this is enraging old-school fans: it seems like this was the right move. With Takuma Sato returning to F1 and Esteban Guerreri geting a full-time drive after his Mercedes showings the team has reasonably talented drivers to give their very good chassis to.

Nokia KQ Motor Sports Hyundai
#20: Sergio Pérez
#21: Mizuki Ukawa

In a driver swap, Pérez and Maldonado switched teams and right now Maldonado looks like the winner of this exchange. The KQ has lost a bit of its edge which will cost KQ in the team championship, especially with the team formerly known as Super Aguri and Lola making leaps forward.

EA Sports Brabham Racing Organisation Hyundai
#22: Michael Schumacher
#23: Rubens Barrichello

With Honda starting the final phase of their F1 withdrawal, Super Aguri looked left on the sidelines until Michael Trick and a few Japanese investors bought up the team. After managing to "convince" the Brabham family to lend their famous name, everything looks set for a good season. Even though the team's lead driver has announced his retirement after 2012, there are some reasons to be optimistic.

Lola Cars F1 Renault
#24: James James Davies
#25: Nicolás Fontana

In the surprise deal of the season, James James Davies rejected a good offer from Red Bull to sign with Lola. With testing showing the one-lap deficits of the Renault engine, it remains to be seen whether that decision was JJD's masterpiece or whether it will lead to his downfall. Unfortunately, the latter seems more likely right now.

Marussia F1 Team Renault
#26: Johnny Cecetto, Jr.
#27: John Bean

The newest team in Formula 1 is run by Russian sportscar manufacturer Marussia. While the team is very eager for their debut in F1, all signs make it look like 2012 will be a learning season and points, if at all possible, will be extremely hard to come by.
Last edited by Klon on 15 Dec 2013, 10:44, edited 7 times in total.
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

How did my team go bankrupt BTW?
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Does listening to a dog licking its balls get you excited?

That's between me and my internet service provider.

One of those journalist types.
270 Tube stations in 18:42:50!
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

roblomas52 wrote:How did my team go bankrupt BTW?

You didn't collect enough prize money for a chassis AND engine.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Chassis and Engine Market

Post by Klon »

Ataxia wrote:

That is pretty much it. It was awfully close, though, so don't feel too bad. :geek:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chassis and engine market price table: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

>> Step 1: Buying an engine
With HRT's demise and the entry of Hyundai we have five manufacturers available for your choice. I will explain the columns:
Company and HP should be self-explainatory. CFP means Car Failure Probability, i.e. it's a fancy term for reliability. The higher it is, the more likely your car is to retire from a race.
To explain the prices: each manufacturer has certain drivers they would like to see in cars running customer engines, these drivers will be named once the driver market opens. Signing one of these drivers gives you the cheaper price, should you not sign one of them or fail to sign one of them, you will pay full price. Furthermore the prices marked with a + apply for contract extensions only, i.e. customers can resign with their current manufacturer for a slightly cheaper price. The works column represents the development costs the work teams have.

>> Step 2: Developing a chassis
Explaining the columns as well:
Max Grip determines the highest amount of grip possible, your car won't have more grip than that value, no matter what, even if you had HWNSNBM himself driving the vehicle. An RNG will determine that value once you have decided on a chassis type.
CFP is the same as with engines - the lower the number the more likely your car is to finish.
From 2012 on, you can upgrade your 2011 chassis (which will be classified as class "U"), which will be slightly cheaper than building a new one, but your competitiveness will most likely suffer (although your max grip cannot sink below 15600).
If you have any questions, go ahead and ask. ;)

Alright, please fill out this until Wednesday, December 11 (10 p.m. CEST) and post it in this thread. Once you have posted the data, editing your post is forbidden:

Code: Select all

Team: 
Engine: Ferrari/Honda/Hyundai/Mercedes/Renault
Chassis: A/B/C/D/U

Since you can earn up to €60,000,000 with driver sponsorship logically you can spend as much money as you have without going below -€60,000,000.
Note that if you have not posted your choices until the deadline, your spot will be taken by a user from the waiting list.
I would also like to ask everyone who wants to enter a fictional driver to create a wiki profile naming the driver's nationality and his age since that will be a new rule.
Last edited by Klon on 04 Dec 2013, 20:46, edited 1 time in total.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Team: Mercedes AMG Petronas
Engine: Fer... oh, wait. Wrong works team. Mercedes
Chassis: A
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
roblo97

Re: Chassis and Engine Market

Post by roblo97 »

Klon wrote:
Ataxia wrote:

That is pretty much it. It was awfully close, though, so don't feel too bad. :geek:

Is there a chance I could go on the waiting list?
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Ferrarist

Post by Ferrarist »

Team: Marussia
Engine: Renault
Chassis: C
MIA SAN MIA!
SeedStriker

Post by SeedStriker »

Team: McLaren
Engine: Honda
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

As mentioned in the previous thread, James James Davies is interested in a race driver role with any championship-contending team. That is, Ferrari, Red Bull, or Stefan.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
Gerudo Dragon

Post by Gerudo Dragon »

Team: Lola Cars F1
Engine: Renault
Trump 2016
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Team: Renault
Engine: Renault, obviously
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Thanks to Seedstriker for reminding me of the €50,000,000 Chance Time: a feature to have a bit of randomness involved, in which a randomly selected top six team will lose €50,000,000 (this year Red Bull) and a randomly selected bottom team will gain €50,000,000 (this year Super Aguri). Here is the in-character reason ...

www.sportschau.de wrote:Red Bull Racing Conned By Cunning C*nt

In a disappointing development for Didi Mateschitz, the Red Bull operation lost 50 million due to a scam involving the sale of Toro Rosso's former assets. The teams factory and cars were bought by a supposed investment group named "Nafets Grand Prix", but payments never arrived.

www.sportschau.de wrote:Barrichello and Schumacher Comedy Routine Appeals To Rich Investor

The Japanese F1 Team Super Aguri, which has struggled bravely at the back of the F1 grid for five seasons now may look forward to a better future: a rich investor, supposed to be a major stakeholder in the Mitsukoshi group, was rather pleased by a comedy sketch Schumacher and Barrichello did for a Japanese TV station and is looking to invest into the team.

PS: pycku, can you tell me when you have time to drop by in the chat? We need to talk about the Honda "works drivers" again.
HawkAussie

Post by HawkAussie »

Team: Red Bull
Engine: Honda
Officially Retired
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

USf1 could have done with that €50,000,000 :lol:
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:

Onxy Wrecked

Post by Onxy Wrecked »

Team: Stefan GP
Engine: Hyundai
More Moneytron, more problems for Onyx!
A flock of Kroghs appear on the NASCAR Track and cause caw-tions!
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Team: Ferrari
Engine:Ferrari

Come on, what did you expect? :P
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
Onxy Wrecked

Post by Onxy Wrecked »

pasta_maldonado wrote:Team: Ferrari
Engine:Ferrari

Come on, what did you expect? :P

The only reason I went Hyundai instead was to maintain our rivalry and for engine power/reliability. The car is almost Marussia quality. I fear the Marussia's might break 100 points for the season. The only advantage Stefan has over most teams is reliability and a bit more power when compared to the Renault.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Team name: KQ
Chassis: C

:)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
pycku

Post by pycku »

Super Aguri will go for class A chassis. As far as I get it, I cannot change engine supplier and the price for the Hondas will be 100 mln whoever my drivers be? Because if I am not receiving free engines from Honda, I don't see why I stick with them or be bound to sign any particular drivers. What is more, everyone who has already contract with Honda may sign with them at the same price Super Aguri pays, which in french is called "unsupportable" :)

In other words: May I switch to Hyundai?
To finish first, first you have to finish!
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

pycku wrote:Super Aguri will go for class A chassis. As far as I get it, I cannot change engine supplier and the price for the Hondas will be 100 mln whoever my drivers be? Because if I am not receiving free engines from Honda, I don't see why I stick with them or be bound to sign any particular drivers. What is more, everyone who has already contract with Honda may sign with them at the same price Super Aguri pays, which in french is called "unsupportable" :)

As I explained to you last season, Super Aguri is the Honda "works team". Since free engines would be game-breaking since they'd give you more money than customer teams have, I need to charge you for the engines - I tried to do it via chassis costs last season but since that a) didn't work out the way I wanted it to and b) you complained about that too, I changed that.

Now, if you still dislike this, you can stop being Super Aguri and become Brabham (as it would have happened in Real Life if Michael Trick had anything to say about it) and therefore become a customer team like all the others.
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

Team: Sauber F1
Engine: Ferrari

Yes, I'm going for broke here, to try and push Sauber into the top 5. This can only go well. :lol:
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by SuperAguri »

Team : Williams
Engine : Honda
Chassis : B

Williams under new management now that Patrick Head has decided to take permenant Gardening leave, will once again sign with Honda and we will spend quite a bit of money on a chassis but not as much as McLaren or Ferrari but we hope enough to make the chassis competitive...
<@Ataxia> these people are making a mess of their crepe suzettes
pycku

Post by pycku »

Klon wrote:
pycku wrote:Super Aguri will go for class A chassis. As far as I get it, I cannot change engine supplier and the price for the Hondas will be 100 mln whoever my drivers be? Because if I am not receiving free engines from Honda, I don't see why I stick with them or be bound to sign any particular drivers. What is more, everyone who has already contract with Honda may sign with them at the same price Super Aguri pays, which in french is called "unsupportable" :)

As I explained to you last season, Super Aguri is the Honda "works team". Since free engines would be game-breaking since they'd give you more money than customer teams have, I need to charge you for the engines - I tried to do it via chassis costs last season but since that a) didn't work out the way I wanted it to and b) you complained about that too, I changed that.

Now, if you still dislike this, you can stop being Super Aguri and become Brabham (as it would have happened in Real Life if Michael Trick had anything to say about it) and therefore become a customer team like all the others.

Now, that looks promising, we would like to rename to Brabham and sign Hyundai contrat. Chassis A remains.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Well, with 12 out of 13 teams done, I guess we can move the deadline a bit back - the 13th team now should be done by Saturday, December 7 at 3 p.m. CET. ;)
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

Team: Force India
CoopsII wrote:On occasion I have ventured into the PMM forum but beat a hasty retreat soon after as it resembles some sort of bad acid trip in there
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Driver Market

Post by Klon »

With all the cars ready, we can now sign some drivers. For those of you who are still with this game from 2011, the system will not be unfamiliar to you. Basically you pick drivers and the gods of RNG decide in case of a real-life driver and the users decide for their fictional drivers.

Note that drivers can bring sponsorship; unlike last season, any driver has at least five per-cent of a chance to get a rounded up value of 0-30 million - that has led to some interesting results already. You can find a list of drivers and the sponsorship they can bring here! Note that if a driver is not on that list it does not mean they are unavailable, I just can't think of every possible driver ever, so if you are missing a driver you'd like to sign, just request him in this thread and I will run the sponsorship RNG. ;)

As mentioned before, each engine manufacturer has a selection of six drivers teams can sign to get a discount. Please note that you can only get the discount once, so signing more than one of the following drivers is not going to get you an even cheaper engine. Furthermore, you do not have first priority in signing these even if you are a customer of the engine manufacturer.
Ferrari: Davide Valsecchi, Giancarlo Fisichella, Jan van der Maeyede (F), Jules Bianchi, Raffaele Marciello, Sergio Pérez
Honda: Evgeny Restov (F), Koudai Tsukakoshi, Rafael Suzuki, Stefan Wilson, Takuma Sato, Vitantonio Liuzzi
Hyundai: Mizuki Ukawa (F), Neil Sagan (F), Paulo Serafim (F), Scott Speed, Sung-Hak Mun, Tom Chilton
Mercedes: No Mercedes customers, therefore no list needed
Renault: Alexandre-Laurent Voeckler (F), Javier Tarancón, Jean-Éric Vergne, Kevin Magnussen, Nicolás Fontana, Robin Frijns

Furthermore, from 2012 on, you can offer drivers conditional wages, i.e. a part of or a total wage that is only paid out if a certain amount of podiums, points finishes or wins are reached. Please consider that most drivers will prefer to have their wage paid to them properly. One more thing: you must state the conditions as clearly as possible. I will not double-check things and if you pay more money than you wanted too that's your fault and not mine. ;)

Alright, please fill out this until Wednesday, December 11 (10 p.m. CEST) and post it in this thread for real-life drivers - please only offer wages that are rounded up to a million:

---- First Driver ----
Candidate A:
Offered Wage:
Supplied Sponsorship:

Candidate B:
Offered Wage:
Supplied Sponsorship:

Candidate C:
Offered Wage:
Supplied Sponsorship:

Candidate D:
Offered Wage:
Supplied Sponsorship:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---- Second Driver ----
Candidate A:
Offered Wage:
Supplied Sponsorship:

Candidate B:
Offered Wage:
Supplied Sponsorship:

Candidate C:
Offered Wage:
Supplied Sponsorship:

Candidate D:
Offered Wage:
Supplied Sponsorship:

For fictional drivers, you just need to post this and get the user controlling the character to either post agreement in here or give it to me in the chatroom.

Driver Name:
Offered Wage:
Supplied Sponsorship:
Wiki Profile:
Controlling User:
Last edited by Klon on 07 Dec 2013, 18:59, edited 1 time in total.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Car 1
Candidate A: Pastor Maldonado
Offered Wage: 5m
Supplied Sponsorship: 30m (how does this work? :?)

Candidate B: Lewis Hamilton
Supplied Sponsorship: 30m

Candidate C: Sergio Perez

Candidate D: Johnny Cetto, JR
Supplied Sponsorship: 30M

Car 2
Driver Name: Mizuki Ukawa
Supplied Sponsorship: 20m
Wiki Profile: here
Controlling User: FMecha

:)
Last edited by FMecha on 06 Dec 2013, 16:56, edited 1 time in total.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

FMecha, I am afraid your finances won't quite suffice for those deals - with Ukawa signed, you will need a driver who earns 6 million or less and brings 30 million in sponsorship. ;)
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

^Maldonado brings 30m; can I cut wages for both Ukawa and first seat candidates to 5m? I'll decide choices to replace anyone who isn't Ukawa or Maldonado later. :)
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

FMecha wrote:^Maldonado brings 30m; can I cut wages for both Ukawa and first seat candidates to 5m? I'll decide choices to replace anyone who isn't Ukawa or Maldonado later. :)

Yeah, you can cut Ukawa's wage down. That way you can pay your other driver, who must bring 30 million, up to 11 million
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

American David Cassidy is looking to make the jump to Formula 1 this season, having spent the past 2 years in Formula Renault 3.5, finishing 10th and 2nd in the championship. He is the son of former F1 driver Brendon Cassidy Sr., as well as the younger brother of Brendon Cassidy Jr., and Ashley Cassidy.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
SeedStriker

Post by SeedStriker »

McLaren second bid (updated - not final)

---- First Driver ----
Candidate A: Lewis Hamilton
Offered Wage: 25M

Candidate B: Sebastian Vettel
Offered Wage: 20M
Supplied Sponsorship: 0

Candidate C: James Hinchcliffe
Offered Wage: 2M
Supplied Sponsorship: 10M

---- Second Driver ----
Candidate A: Fernando Alonso

Candidate B: Robert Wickens
Offered Wage: 12M

Candidate C: Sergio Pérez
Offered Wage: 8M

Candidate D: Felipe Nasr
Last edited by SeedStriker on 07 Dec 2013, 17:29, edited 1 time in total.
pycku

Post by pycku »

Brabham choice:

---- First Driver ----
Candidate A: Michael Schumacher

Offered Wage: 30M
Supplied Sponsorship: 30 M

Candidate C: Fernando Alonso
Offered Wage: 30 M
Supplied Sponsorship: 20 M

Candidate D: Nico Hulkenberg

---- Second Driver ----

Candidate A: Rubens Barrichelo
Offered Wage: 10 M

Candidate B: Sergio Perez
Offered Wage: 10 M
Supplied Sponsorship: 30 M

Candidate C: Robert Kubica
Offered Wage: 5M

Candidate A: Romain Grosjean
Supplied Sponsorship: 10M
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

---- First Driver ----
Candidate A: Robert Kubica
Offered Wage: £26.000.000
Supplied Sponsorship: £20.000.000

Candidate B: Fernando Alonso
Offered Wage: £20.000.000
Supplied Sponsorship: £20.000.000

Candidate C: Dean Stoneman
Offered Wage: £12.000.000
Supplied Sponsorship: As much as possible

---- Second Driver ----
Driver Name: Andrea Acuri
Offered Wage: £7.000.000 +£1.000.000 if he wins a race.
Supplied Sponsorship: £30.000.000
Wiki Profile: http://f1alternate.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Andrea_Acuri
Controlling User: Aerospeed

Candidate A: Giedo van der Garde
Offered Wage: £7.000.000
Supplied Sponsorship: £30.000.000

Driver Name: Jan van der Maeyede
Offered Wage: £5.000.000 +£1.000.000 if he wins a race.
Supplied Sponsorship: £10.000.000
Wiki Profile: http://f1alternate.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Jan_van_der_Maeyede
Controlling User: Pasta
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

Sauber will make offers to the following drivers:

---- First Driver ----
Candidate A: Sergio Perez
Offered Wage: £8m
Supplied Sponsorship: £30m

Candidate B: Alexandre Voeckler
Offered Wage: £7m

Candidate C: Pastor Maldonado
Offered Wage: £7m

Candidate D: Sam Bird
Offered Wage: £4m
Supplied Sponsorship: £20m

---- Second Driver ----
Candidate A: Evgeny Restov
Offered Wage: £6m

Candidate B: Jules Bianchi
Offered Wage: £5m

Candidate C: Nico Hulkenberg
Offered Wage: £5m

Candidate D: Phillipe Nicolas
Offered Wage: £4m
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
RealRacingRoots

Post by RealRacingRoots »

Nathan McKane is open to all offers. He will not be returning to Mercedes for 2012.
The Truth Shall set you free. (no theme music plays)
Tomáš.......Ttaaaaaaaattaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Watch this if you want to learn about what Canada is really like.
GT Super Series
Onxy Wrecked

Post by Onxy Wrecked »

: Select all
---- First Driver ----
Candidate A: Kazuki Nakajima
Offered Wage: 13m
Supplied Sponsorship: 20m

Offered Wage: 28m

Candidate C: Sergio Perez
Offered Wage: 10m

---- Second Driver ----

Candidate A: Sergio Perez
Offered Wage: 10m

Candidate B: Milos Pavlovic
Supplied Sponsorship: 30m, Serbian government and the boss himself want Milos in the car.
Gerudo Dragon

Post by Gerudo Dragon »

---- First Driver ----
Candidate A: Nathan Mckane
Offered Wage: 15,300,000
Supplied Sponsorship: 30,000,000
Wiki Profile: http://f1alternate.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Nathan_McKane
Controlling User: RealRacingRoots

Candidate B: Romain Grosjean
Offered Wage: 2,000,000
Supplied Sponsorship: 10,000,000

Candidate C: Jenson Button
Offered Wage: 2,000,000
Supplied Sponsorship: 10,000,000

Candidate D: Sergio Perez
Offered Wage: 15,000,000

---- Second Driver ----
Candidate A: Nicolas Fontana
Offered Wage: 1,000,000

Candidate B: Charles Pic

Candidate C: Giedo van der Garde

Candidate D: Max Chilton
Trump 2016
Ferrarist

Post by Ferrarist »

---- First Driver ----
Candidate A: Nicolas Fontana
Offered Wage: 8.000.000 €
Supplied Sponsorship: 30.000.000 €

Candidate B: Johnny Cecotto, Jr.
Offered Wage: 2.000.000 €

Candidate C: Ronaldo Freitas

Candidate D: Alexandre Voeckler

Driver Name: John Bean
Supplied Sponsorship: 30.000.000 € from...urm, let's just say "various sources from South-East Asia.
Wiki Profile: http://f1alternate.shoutwiki.com/w/inde ... &redlink=1
Controlling User: I created him
MIA SAN MIA!