Classifieds: Driver Needed!

The place for current RWRS universe and "canon" historical series
Ataxia
Not Important

Classifieds: Driver Needed!

Post by Ataxia »

Got a team but no drivers? Got seats but no bums on them? This is the thread for you; a place to advertise any gaps in driving personnel where they might be missed within the mass of posts in the particular forum thread.

All you have to do is state your team and the series that the seat is empty in, as well as any other parameters you may require (eg. pay-driver, Reject Superlicense, etc.). Then you can wait for any driver offers your team needs.

NOTE: This is not the silly season thread, this is just a place for you to post your vacancies. Applications, negotiations or links can be taken to the Silly Season thread.
Last edited by Ataxia on 01 Feb 2015, 00:08, edited 12 times in total.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
takagi_for_the_win

Re: Classifieds: Driver Needed!

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

As I said in the RDS thread, Diego Pereira, 17 years of age, is interested in the Ecurie Prenois seat.
TORA! TORA! TORA!
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

takagi_for_the_win wrote:As I said in the RDS thread, Diego Pereira, 17 years of age, is interested in the Ecurie Prenois seat.

Ok, I'll sign him.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
Gerudo Dragon

Post by Gerudo Dragon »

The Crusaders need a driver (preferably experienced) for their RTCC team for the rounds in Knockhill and San Marino, as our main driver Calvin Brooks will be racing elsewhere in F2RWRS during those dates.
Trump 2016
Vepe

Post by Vepe »

Dark77 wrote:The Crusaders need a driver (preferably experienced) for their RTCC team for the rounds in Knockhill and San Marino, as our main driver Calvin Brooks will be racing elsewhere in F2RWRS during those dates.

Björn Ekdal is available. While he is mainly open-wheel driver, he has touring car experience from STCC
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

Dark77 wrote:The Crusaders need a driver (preferably experienced) for their RTCC team for the rounds in Knockhill and San Marino, as our main driver Calvin Brooks will be racing elsewhere in F2RWRS during those dates.

Archibald March is available and he is a proven race winner in LGPS
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Does listening to a dog licking its balls get you excited?

That's between me and my internet service provider.

One of those journalist types.
270 Tube stations in 18:42:50!
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

F3RWRS team Kingfisher Equipe Gauthier will require a new driver to fill in for Thomas Butler, as the Brit will be moving back down to F1RDS.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
MinardiFan95

Post by MinardiFan95 »

Salamander wrote:F3RWRS team Kingfisher Equipe Gauthier will require a new driver to fill in for Thomas Butler, as the Brit will be moving back down to F1RDS.

Rick Simpson is available and has previous F3RWRS experience at last season's Superprix races, at Monaco he was the highest placed of the third car drivers. He also managed to qualify in the top 10 in all 3 of his starts (the highlight being 3rd at Spa), with one of the least competitive cars on the grid.
This is a cool spot.
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

No he probably isn't. He will only be making one more race in F2RWRS due to his commitments elsewhere (probably yours) and his poor performance. Which means that, from round 6, Licor Beirão will have their second seat vacant.
Colin Kolles on F111, 2011 HRT challenger: The car doesn't look too bad; it looks like a modern F1 car.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

MinardiFan95 wrote:
Salamander wrote:F3RWRS team Kingfisher Equipe Gauthier will require a new driver to fill in for Thomas Butler, as the Brit will be moving back down to F1RDS.

Rick Simpson is available and has previous F3RWRS experience at last season's Superprix races, at Monaco he was the highest placed of the third car drivers. He also managed to qualify in the top 10 in all 3 of his starts (the highlight being 3rd at Spa), with one of the least competitive cars on the grid.

Excellent, he has the drive.
Everything's great.
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

Eric Swerts would like to apply for the Dofasco F2RWRS drive.
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
AustralianStig

Post by AustralianStig »

Might I present to you Wulfric Wombesi, a driver who had encouraging results in the RWSCC before its hiatus. Being from the Congo, he is one of the country's many devout Catholics, and feels he would fit in the team as easily as holy water in a baptism. He also brings sponsorship from BP, but only for the rounds he is involved in.
Join the GP Rejects league at Fantasy F1: https://fantasy.formula1.com/join/?=2a1f25

CoopsII wrote:
Biscione wrote:To the surprise of no-one, Daniil Kvyat wins ROTR for Sochi, by a record margin that may not be surpassed for some time.

I always knew Marko read this forum.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

AustralianStig wrote:

Might I present to you Wulfric Wombesi, a driver who had encouraging results in the RWSCC before its hiatus. Being from the Congo, he is one of the country's many devout Catholics, and feels he would fit in the team as easily as holy water in a baptism. He also brings sponsorship from BP, but only for the rounds he is involved in.

Just a note, RWSCC isn't a canon series :) Wombesi would still be eligible for RTCC though
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

Need a driver willing to race for ZimSport in the F3RWRS. Needs to be not shite :lol:
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Rasmus

Post by Rasmus »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:Need a driver willing to race for ZimSport in the F3RWRS. Needs to be not shite :lol:

Veli Waltari is interested. He raced in the first round of the F3RWRS this season. He promises to do better than that if he gets a new chance!
Blog about all things motorsport - http://motorsportist.wordpress.com/
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Race Driver for hire. 17, has RDS and F3RWRS experience. Communicates with Kiwi accent. Is willing to drive anything. Comes with free Fush n' Chups, as well as cases of Speight's and Wittaker's. Call James on 0118 999 881 999 119 7253.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:Need a driver willing to race for ZimSport in the F3RWRS. Needs to be not shite :lol:

If he hasn't got too many F2 starts, Eric Swerts is interested :mrgreen:
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

tommykl wrote:

9 race weekend appearances, 4 starts. However, he's 25, so this is the last season he's eligible to race in F3RWRS before he no longer meets the age criteria.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Wizzie wrote:Race Driver for hire. 17, has RDS and F3RWRS experience. Communicates with Kiwi accent. Is willing to drive anything. Comes with free Fush n' Chups, as well as cases of Speight's and Wittaker's. Call James on 0118 999 881 999 119 7253.

If he has nothing lined up for 2017, Cassidy Racing may be interested in taking him on in their F1RICS team.
Everything's great.
The Lukas

Post by The Lukas »

tommykl wrote:Eric Swerts would like to apply for the Dofasco F2RWRS drive.

Ok,I'll sign him. Welcome to Dofasco Racing
the Masked Lapwing

tommykl wrote:

ZimSport would be glad to hire Swerts, based on his success in F3RWRS.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Wizzie wrote:Race Driver for hire. 17, has RDS and F3RWRS experience. Communicates with Kiwi accent. Is willing to drive anything. Comes with free Fush n' Chups, as well as cases of Speight's and Wittaker's. Call James on 0118 999 881 999 119 725 3.

You are my hero right now. :lol: :lol: :lol:
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

Wizzie wrote:Race Driver for hire. 17, has RDS and F3RWRS experience. Communicates with Kiwi accent. Is willing to drive anything. Comes with free Fush n' Chups, as well as cases of Speight's and Wittaker's. Call James on 0118 999 881 999 119 7253.

Could I please let him race in F1RSTC in a Toyota Supra for Rob Lomas Racing?
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

RTCC team Ecurie Fabron has an idle Peugeot 405 available for him to drive as long as he wants. :P
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
RealRacingRoots

Post by RealRacingRoots »

For Hire is good Race Driver! Motherland Kazakhstan is where Ace Driver Nikov Time hails! Much experience he has back home racing glorious AutoVaz since he was chicken of the Spring. With much reward comes much success for those who Nikov drive for. Fountains of Wealth made by Eurasian Bank, and Polyus Gold follow the Kazak hero of Nationalism as he enters new world of RWRS!

OOC: Justin Case has become quite the busy boy as of late. So for teams in the lower series on the totem pole need a emergency influx of "talent" and money (Millions of Dollars!), Nikov Time is here to save the day! He is 20 years old, and hails from Astana.
The Truth Shall set you free. (no theme music plays)
Tomáš.......Ttaaaaaaaattaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Watch this if you want to learn about what Canada is really like.
GT Super Series
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:
tommykl wrote:

Well, I guess doing double-duty is alright until he starts too many F2 races :)

the Masked Lapwing

tommykl wrote:
tommykl wrote:If he hasn't got too many F2 starts, Eric Swerts is interested :mrgreen:

Minor problem - he can't. As soon as he does one more F2 race, he's ineligible for F3.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

tommykl wrote:
the Masked Lapwing wrote:ZimSport would be glad to hire Swerts, based on his success in F3RWRS.

Minor problem - he can't. As soon as he does one more F2 race, he's ineligible for F3.

Well, crap :P

I guess he'll be staying in F2RWRS, then.

Rasmus

Post by Rasmus »

Hire Veli Waltari then :D
Blog about all things motorsport - http://motorsportist.wordpress.com/
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Given as People Power by CR Motorsport has already started tanking mode, we are looking at a pay driver for next season.

Requirements:
- Valid Reject License as of now
- No aspirations or hopes of success
- Lots of shekels

Call <number> and request the Executive President and F1RTA Team Representative of People Power presents Holden CR Motorsport and former general manager of RAW and Smackdown as well as vice-president of WWE talent relations John Laurinaitis.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Klon wrote:Given as People Power by CR Motorsport has already started tanking mode, we are looking at a pay driver for next season.

Requirements:
- Valid Reject License as of now
- No aspirations or hopes of success
- Lots of shekels

Call <number> and request the Executive President and F1RTA Team Representative of People Power presents Holden CR Motorsport and former general manager of RAW and Smackdown as well as vice-president of WWE talent relations John Laurinaitis.

While he may not have a Reject License at this moment in time, a contractual obligation will ensure that Benoit Voeckler will qualify for a super license in 2017 under regulation 1.2.6e. The original reason for his superlicense being taken away will no longer be valid, and by the book he will be available to race.

Image Image
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Dale Hamilton is interested in switching from RBWRT for this drive.
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

Available: two driver spots at Grands Traveaux Inutiles IFCR team in 2017.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
MinardiFan95

Post by MinardiFan95 »

I rang that number and instead of a Kiwi racing driver answering, it turned out I'd phoned emergency services :P
This is a cool spot.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

MinardiFan95 wrote:

I rang that number and instead of a Kiwi racing driver answering, it turned out I'd phoned emergency services :P

0118 999 881 999 119 725...3!
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Nuppiz wrote:

RTCC team Ecurie Fabron has an idle Peugeot 405 available for him to drive as long as he wants. :P

James Dingbat Douglas will take up the offer, and will drive the car for the rest of the 2016 season.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

WANTED

Talented young drivers for reigning champion team in premier junior formula. If you can pay, we'll keep you at bay - no cash required, only pure ability.

On offer is a rolling race-by-race contract. Can mix with other existing commitments if it does not clash with our schedule. Exceptional performers will be rewarded with contract extension into 2017.

People named "Calvin Brooks", "Benoit Voeckler" & "Geoff Donnelly" need not apply.

Image Image
Gerudo Dragon

Post by Gerudo Dragon »

DanielPT wrote:No he probably isn't. He will only be making one more race in F2RWRS due to his commitments elsewhere (probably yours) and his poor performance. Which means that, from round 6, Licor Beirão will have their second seat vacant.
No replacement needed then. 8)
Trump 2016
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

Stramala wrote:WANTED

Talented young drivers for reigning champion team in premier junior formula. If you can pay, we'll keep you at bay - no cash required, only pure ability.

On offer is a rolling race-by-race contract. Can mix with other existing commitments if it does not clash with our schedule. Exceptional performers will be rewarded with contract extension into 2017.

People named "Calvin Brooks", "Benoit Voeckler" & "Geoff Donnelly" need not apply.

How about Bob Lomas. He is 17 years old and is fresh from winning the CIK KF1 title.
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:

DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Stramala wrote:WANTED

roblomas52 wrote:How about Bob Lomas. He is 17 years old and is fresh from winning the CIK KF1 title.

404 Talent Not Found

Image Image