Classifieds: Driver Needed!

The place for current RWRS universe and "canon" historical series
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Classifieds: Driver Needed!

Post by Klon »

Salamander wrote:Alternatively, you could instead go for the hottest prospect in F1RDS and hire Aimée Gauthier instead of that bum Mineiro. :P

While your suggestion is good, the names are not quite right. The hottest prospect in F1RDS is obviously Simon Mestach from the Best In The World program.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Salamander wrote:Alternatively, you could instead go for the hottest prospect in F1RDS and hire Aimée Gauthier instead of that bum Mineiro. :P

I'll probably have an IFRC free for next season...so, uh, there's that.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Biscione wrote:

That talentless hack?

Gimme a call when she actually develops some talent and wins a race ;)

And yet she's ahead of Mineiro in the standings ;)
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Salamander wrote:
Biscione wrote:

That talentless hack?

Gimme a call when she actually develops some talent and wins a race ;)

And yet she's ahead of Mineiro in the standings ;)

Well of course! That's what being lucky with reliability of standardised parts does for you! If only Mineiro had such luck of this kind...then everyone would really have no chance ;)
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
go_Rubens
Location: A raging river somewhere in the Eastern (cough) United States (cough)

Post by go_Rubens »

Biscione wrote:
go_Rubens wrote:
Biscione wrote:I imagine Carsten Jancker will be classified as Silver, as he has experience across several series, including GTRWC & Porsche Reject Cup.

Okay, that's someone in the general area we're looking for! Is he interested in the ACO Le Mans Cup? Because if so, I feel he'll be a good addition to my team.

That's what was being implied, yes. He needs drive, you have seat. Simples!

Since we are impressed with his offer, Jancker will be signed when driver signups for the ACO Le Mans Cup begin. Fantastico!
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Wizzie wrote:Sounds like a deal to me. Takuma Taki is happy to drive with you guys for FRENCH.

Dealy-o. If we can get Mineiro on the team too (depending on what Stra...Biscione's plans are for him), we have a very good potential lineup.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Ataxia wrote:
Wizzie wrote:Sounds like a deal to me. Takuma Taki is happy to drive with you guys for FRENCH.

Dealy-o. If we can get Mineiro on the team too (depending on what Stra...Biscione's plans are for him), we have a very good potential lineup.

Well, the idea seems to be that FRENCH runs during the RWRS off-season, in which case Mineiro is good to go. But I suppose, ultimately, I need to check where FRENCH's calendar fits in with the rest of the series' in canon.

Image Image
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

PORE driver seats available

Plus One Racing Engineering are searching for a driver to join our team for the upcoming FRENCH season. All may apply

Call: 01790 000 001, ask to be patched through to Linda, my secretary.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Hello Linda, busy this evening...? ;)

If as suggested that FRENCH will indeed run during the off-season, then people will need to remember commitments to the Pacific Rim championship too.

I have a number of drivers interested in seats:

From F1RDS, race-winner Stan Frankham, and if This allows it, "the best in the wild, wild west" Chuck Barrett are both available for drives.

From F3RWRS, the man that metals manufacturing giant Lampre has pinned it's hopes on (and thus comes with significant financial backing) race-winner Roberto Dinella.

And from IFRC, journeyman Josh Carlisle who has a decent amount of F2RWRS experience, and shady Shannon Group's main protagonist and the only Irishman in RWRS-affiliated single seaters, Connor O'Heagan!
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

In addition, if you want to stay true to the Japanese roots of the FRENCH series then Daisuke Yanagawa is up for hire. He hasn't raced in the RWRS canon yet, but he's doing a few rounds in F3RWRS so he'll have a bit of experience when it comes to the competition.

I want to give him a run in another team before he joins "daddy's outfit", so offers are welcome.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

You know, if a team is particularly strapped for cash, Benoit Voeckler would be happy to give his family's monies to a FRENCH team ;)

Image Image
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

Thiago Mazzacane is looking for a seat in IFRC for now, and for a FRENCH or Pacific Rim Cup seat for the off-season.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

ZimSport is looking for a driver to compete in the next F2RWRS race for the Holden Young Lions. F3RWRS experience required, F2 or IFRC experience would be a bonus. As always at ZimSport, has to be not crap :P
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:ZimSport is looking for a driver to compete in the next F2RWRS race for the Holden Young Lions. F3RWRS experience required, F2 or IFRC experience would be a bonus. As always at ZimSport, has to be not crap :P

David Graham is interested :)
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

Aerospeed wrote:
the Masked Lapwing wrote:ZimSport is looking for a driver to compete in the next F2RWRS race for the Holden Young Lions. F3RWRS experience required, F2 or IFRC experience would be a bonus. As always at ZimSport, has to be not crap :P

You've clearly missed the F3 requirement. And the not crap requirement :P
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Drivers needed for Glacier Racing ACO Le Mans Cup operation.

Apply to the High Performance Group.
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

Rob Lomas Racing would like 2 drivers to compete in FRENCH. Previous top 10 championship position preferable.

Thanks
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Does listening to a dog licking its balls get you excited?

That's between me and my internet service provider.

One of those journalist types.
270 Tube stations in 18:42:50!
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:
Aerospeed wrote:

You've clearly missed the F3 requirement. And the not crap requirement :P

Just read the IRFC bit :oops:
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

AndreaModa wrote:
, and if This allows it, "the best in the wild, wild west" Chuck Barrett are both available for drives.

He's defenitely going to drive the American part of the Pacific Rim cup for Octan! But for all other events, he's available.

If you have a good, talented driver, there might be works drives available for Ferrari in the ACO Le Mans cup in 2017, altough i can not confirm how many seats i will have available, keep an eye on this, before you sign with a crappy GT team instead..
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

This wrote:If you have a good, talented driver, there might be works drives available for Ferrari in the ACO Le Mans cup in 2017, altough i can not confirm how many seats i will have available, keep an eye on this, before you sign with a crappy GT team instead..

Uruguayan driver and current Ferrari factory GT driver Guly is interested! He drives for IBR in SARS atm, but as you are inheriting the works Ferrari GT status from us in 2017, Guly prefers to continue in GTs than follow IBR to LMP1.

Image Image
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Biscione wrote:
This wrote:If you have a good, talented driver, there might be works drives available for Ferrari in the ACO Le Mans cup in 2017, altough i can not confirm how many seats i will have available, keep an eye on this, before you sign with a crappy GT team instead..

Uruguayan driver and current Ferrari factory GT driver Guly is interested! He drives for IBR in SARS atm, but as you are inheriting the works Ferrari GT status from us in 2017, Guly prefers to continue in GTs than follow IBR to LMP1.

First come, first serve. He's got one of the available seats.
I also have two questions for you,
1 Are you considering continuing with Dennis Mignolet in the GT-R WC or Le Mans cup in 2017? Both options would be interesting for him, but if his services are no longer required, he'll obviously return to his own team.
2 If you're planning on retiring Ron Mignolet from F1RWRS, he's defenitely interested in one of your LMP1 cars, this way you don't actually have to fire him ;)
kevinbotz

Post by kevinbotz »

AndreaModa wrote:Hello Linda, busy this evening...? ;)

If as suggested that FRENCH will indeed run during the off-season, then people will need to remember commitments to the Pacific Rim championship too.

From F1RDS, race-winner Stan Frankham, and if This allows it, "the best in the wild, wild west" Chuck Barrett are both available for drives.

From F3RWRS, the man that metals manufacturing giant Lampre has pinned it's hopes on (and thus comes with significant financial backing) race-winner Roberto Dinella.

And from IFRC, journeyman Josh Carlisle who has a decent amount of F2RWRS experience, and shady Shannon Group's main protagonist and the only Irishman in RWRS-affiliated single seaters, Connor O'Heagan!

CWG Data Collection is very interested in Mr. Frankham's services.
Klon, on Alt-F1 wrote: I like to think it's more poker than gambling, though.
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

kevinbotz wrote:
AndreaModa wrote:Hello Linda, busy this evening...? ;)

CWG Data Collection is very interested in Mr. Frankham's services.

Consider it a deal! Frankham comes with some backing from energy drink Hype if you're planning a livery.

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
HawkAussie

Post by HawkAussie »

Tassie Racing is in need of drivers for ACO Le Mans Cup.
If you want a drive then contact the manager or just post here.
Officially Retired
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

This wrote:I also have two questions for you,
1 Are you considering continuing with Dennis Mignolet in the GT-R WC or Le Mans cup in 2017? Both options would be interesting for him, but if his services are no longer required, he'll obviously return to his own team.
2 If you're planning on retiring Ron Mignolet from F1RWRS, he's defenitely interested in one of your LMP1 cars, this way you don't actually have to fire him ;)

1. This is an interesting question you pose, one I've been thinking of already, but not quite come to a conclusion on yet. At the moment, I'm thinking of having him lead the #23 NISMO LMP1 car next year. But if he prefers to return to his own LMC team, I would understand.
2. The plans of Mignolet retiring, are completely up to you! But, there are quite a few teams still interested in his services for next season. We can discuss this privately in regards to Alitalia's plans. But maybe some time in the future, he might end up driving for IBR in his post-F1RWRS career ;)

Image Image
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

AndreaModa wrote:And from IFRC, journeyman Josh Carlisle who has a decent amount of F2RWRS experience

Plus One's Nippon Racing squad are interested in Carlisle's services. Send him along to the factory, and I'll send him back with Linda's phone number.... ;)
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
SeedStriker

Post by SeedStriker »

USD Chevrolet is looking for a couple of drivers with experience to drive it's second Corvette at Le Mans and Indianapolis for ACO
kevinbotz

Post by kevinbotz »

Commonwealth Racing is seeking drivers with extensive experience and at least moderate success in any of the following series (F1RWRS, F1, RICS, SARS, GT-R) to spearhead privateer LMP1 effort in the upcoming ACO Le Mans Cup.
Klon, on Alt-F1 wrote: I like to think it's more poker than gambling, though.
Hermann95
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hermann95 »

Hey,
Loyer Racing Technologies is looking for drivers to join our ACO Le Mans Cup project. We are the Aston Martin works team and which means their is a great chance of success in the GT class. We have free seats for both cars. Experience in higher racing category's is mandatory if you wanna be the spearhead of this project. Everyone who is interested please apply.
Greats Hermann Loyer
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Mad-Croc Pulsar Racing Team are looking for two drivers to join our LMP2 squad. Must be quite good; GT-R, F1/F2RWRS or other relevant experience a must.
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
AndreaModa wrote:And from IFRC, journeyman Josh Carlisle who has a decent amount of F2RWRS experience

Plus One's Nippon Racing squad are interested in Carlisle's services. Send him along to the factory, and I'll send him back with Linda's phone number.... ;)

Well in that case that's signed, sealed and delivered! :lol:

So that's three of my drivers now in FRENCH. Anymore for anymore? :P

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Edit: needed:
1 driver with experience in SARS, GT, FARICS , F1RGP2C, F1RWRS, F2RWRS, IFRC or very good results in lower or ancient categories for RonDen works Ferrari in ACO GT
1 driver with money and motivation, no specific experience or talent needed, for possible RonDen LMP2 car in ACO GT
Last edited by Nessafox on 08 Jan 2014, 22:44, edited 1 time in total.
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

AndreaModa wrote:
pasta_maldonado wrote:

Well in that case that's signed, sealed and delivered! :lol:

So that's three of my drivers now in FRENCH. Anymore for anymore? :P

Can I please have the other 2 drivers?
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Does listening to a dog licking its balls get you excited?

That's between me and my internet service provider.

One of those journalist types.
270 Tube stations in 18:42:50!
go_Rubens
Location: A raging river somewhere in the Eastern (cough) United States (cough)

Post by go_Rubens »

Henri Racing Team will call a second time for any driver who is willing to join our squad for our large effort in LMP2 for the 2017 ACO Le Mans Cup. I only have 1 driver signed as of yet, and am hoping to sign a real life driver or two, not that it'll work, and I need more drivers, preferably with higher experience. Our preference is any Gold tier drivers, and a platinum driver would be well appreciated. Thank you.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Hunter Autosport are on the lookout for two experienced drivers preferably of a Gold tier to join our Large LMP2 programme in the 2017 ACO Le Mans Cup
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Drivers needed for ACO Le Mans Cup operation.
Preferably with experience in endurance racing, though we will consider all offers.

Glacier Racing,
Part of the High Performance Group
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Wizzie, as Macklin's been denied an entry into FRENCH, would he be willing to join the Pulsar LMP2 team? I think he's eligible for gold tier...
Hermann95
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hermann95 »

Loyer Racing Technologies has still 4 available seats for our ACO le mans partnership witth Aston Martin!
If you are interested please apply.
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

roblomas52 wrote:Can I please have the other 2 drivers?

I'm afraid I wrote that before I saw a request for O'Heagan in the FRENCH thread, and as Barrett will be racing in the PRIC, with Wizzie's lazy draconian rule-making he can't compete in FRENCH, so I'm all out. Sorry!

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
AustralianStig

Post by AustralianStig »

RejectSport wrote:Chacko Palaniappan close to Himalayas Racing deal?
It has been reported that Indian star Chacko Palaniappan has been offered a one year contract with Himalayas Racing.
"Chacko is a talented driver, and we always want to promote talent from around this region," a team official stated. "He has been offered a one year deal but I can't comment further on that,"
Himalayas Racing appear to be struggling to retain the services of their current lead drivers Renaldo Jiménez and Laurent Seron, and they have been publicly advertising for experienced drivers to join their stocks for the inaugural ACO Le Mans season.
Join the GP Rejects league at Fantasy F1: https://fantasy.formula1.com/join/?=2a1f25

CoopsII wrote:
Biscione wrote:To the surprise of no-one, Daniil Kvyat wins ROTR for Sochi, by a record margin that may not be surpassed for some time.

I always knew Marko read this forum.