Classifieds: Driver Needed!

The place for current RWRS universe and "canon" historical series
pi314159

Re: Classifieds: Driver Needed!

Post by pi314159 »

Tuomas Suomanen would be interested in driving for RonDen in AR3.5 or F2. He doesn't have any podiums there yet, but is a regular points scorer.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

pi314159 wrote:Tuomas Suomanen would be interested in driving for RonDen in AR3.5 or F2. He doesn't have any podiums there yet, but is a regular points scorer.

Hm, his form seems to suggest he's not the fastest, but very consistent. He can have a crack at F2. He will have contractual number 2 status, though.

Nuppiz wrote:I could offer you drivers, but only for AR 3.5.

Considering the average Octan YD material i have at my disposal, i'd like to know more about which driver(s) you have in mind.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

This wrote:

Considering the average Octan YD material i have at my disposal, i'd like to know more about which driver(s) you have in mind.

Tommi Hämäläinen (currently 2nd in F3RWRS)
Thomas Yorke (6th in 2016 F3RWRS)
Daniela Anger (4th in 2017 AutoReject 2.0 Europe)
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

Nuppiz wrote:
This wrote:

Tommi Hämäläinen (currently 2nd in F3RWRS)

Hämäläinen is probably the safest choice, but i might also consider Anger, who looks to have a bigger potential. Which driver has your priority?
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

This wrote:
Nuppiz wrote:Tommi Hämäläinen (currently 2nd in F3RWRS)

Hämäläinen is probably the safest choice, but i might also consider Anger, who looks to have a bigger potential. Which driver has your priority?

Hämäläinen, Anger and Yorke, in that order.
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

Nuppiz wrote:
This wrote:
Nuppiz wrote:Tommi Hämäläinen (currently 2nd in F3RWRS)

Hämäläinen, Anger and Yorke, in that order.

Ok, then Tommi it will be!
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Astro Racing Group - Available drivers

Image Jorge Álvarez Torrente, 18 - F1RWRS winner Diego's younger brother Jorge has been racing in F3RWRS. After a difficult 2016 season, a strong 2017 with the Gauthier team has allowed the Spanish driver to prove that he's got the potential to be as good as his older brother. With big backing from Estrella Galicia - who also sponsor his father's Alvarez team - Jorge is looking to step up to AR3.5.

Image Jerry de Boer, 20 - Although De Boer was the runner up in the inaugural season of F1RDS (now AR2.0), the American driver has flattered to deceive of late; his career has been reasonably stop-start between categories and De Boer is now looking for a seat in a US-based series with the desire of settling in one place.

Image Deividas Lukauskis, 19 - For one so young, Lukauskis has driven in a surprising number of categories; the Lithuanian has driven single-seaters, Lupos and prototypes and was due to drive in the Le Mans Cup before the series folded. Having spent 2017 instead driving in the Blancpain Sprint Series, Lukauskis is looking to return to an RWF-sanctioned series in a GT or endurance category.

Image Herberto Dominguez, 22 - Dominguez hasn't had it all his own way in his two years of F3RWRS, and is now looking for a new challenge. Anything goes, really; he isn't fussy.

Image James Wilmington, 18 - In 2017, Wilmington raced in AR2.0NA for the Falik team; with the series now defunct, the Canadian is looking for a new challenge in single-seater racing. Wilmington was usually at the sharp end of the field last year, but crippling bad luck in a number of feature races put him on the back foot for the rest of the weekend. At the end of the season, Wilmington seemed to turn the corner and produced some very strong results.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Voeckler Talent Management
Clients available for hire.

Image John Bean
Looking for: Top tier single seaters
John Bean is a driver on the comeback trail. After a short career in Formula 1, he dropped out of the top level and rebuilt his career from scratch. Now, after proving himself again by winning the Formula 5000 title, he is ready to step back up to the top level and show what he is really made of.

Image John Bovy
Looking for: Anything
John Bovy has been on the tin-top circuit for a little while now, following a career in Formula 1. Experience in GTs, plus participation in the Touring Car Master and Kyalami endurace race shows he is a versatile performer. He is looking for a regular season gig, having his winter programme for 17/18 already tied up.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Peak-Aeroracing require experience driver(s) for testing roles in 2018 ARWS.
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
Gonzalez

Post by Gonzalez »

Mexican Ernesto Raya is currently looking for a ride or opportunity in the main season. He currently has a ride though in Reject Super Truck Series but will end in Early 2018. Any series that is not open-Wheel and that are during the main season would do.
Last edited by Nuppiz on 15 Jul 2015, 13:27, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Unnecessary double post
MinardiFan95

Post by MinardiFan95 »

Simpson Motorsports are looking for drivers for the 2018 AR 3.5 season. Applicants must either have previous experience in AR3.5 or F2RWRS, or are regular frontrunners in F3RWRS, AR2.0 or F5000.

Simpson are interested in the services of John Bean for AR3.5 provided that he is eligible to enter and if he doesn't get any offers from an ARWS or F1 team.
This is a cool spot.
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

MinardiFan95 wrote:Simpson Motorsports are looking for drivers for the 2018 AR 3.5 season. Applicants must either have previous experience in AR3.5 or F2RWRS, or are regular frontrunners in F3RWRS, AR2.0 or F5000.

Former F1RWRS driver Steven Mackintosh would be interested in this in order to get back into open-wheel racing again.

In the same way, Viktor Pasitchnjuk (former IFRC, RoLFS) is also interested.
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

V8fan12 wrote:
MinardiFan95 wrote:Simpson Motorsports are looking for drivers for the 2018 AR 3.5 season. Applicants must either have previous experience in AR3.5 or F2RWRS, or are regular frontrunners in F3RWRS, AR2.0 or F5000.

Former F1RWRS driver Steven Mackintosh would be interested in this in order to get back into open-wheel racing again.

Mackintosh is ineligible for AR 3.5 - the maximum number of F1RWRS apperances is 24, and he has 26 to his name between 2014-2015.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Simpson are interested in the services of John Bean for AR3.5 provided that he is eligible to enter and if he doesn't get any offers from an ARWS or F1 team.

Ataxia wrote:Astro Racing Group - Available drivers

Image Jorge Álvarez Torrente, 18 - F1RWRS winner Diego's younger brother Jorge has been racing in F3RWRS. After a difficult 2016 season, a strong 2017 with the Gauthier team has allowed the Spanish driver to prove that he's got the potential to be as good as his older brother. With big backing from Estrella Galicia - who also sponsor his father's Alvarez team - Jorge is looking to step up to AR3.5.

;)
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Daniela Anger (4th in AR 2.0 Europe last year) and Thomas Yorke (6th in F3RWRS in 2016) are interested.
AdrianBelmonte_

Post by AdrianBelmonte_ »

FXS Racing needs 2 drivers for 2018 Rejects Supertrack Championship season
#FoxesFansHooligans

#HaasShouldBeSoLucky
Backmarker

Post by Backmarker »

Ataxia wrote:Image James Wilmington, 18 - In 2017, Wilmington raced in AR2.0NA for the Falik team; with the series now defunct, the Canadian is looking for a new challenge in single-seater racing. Wilmington was usually at the sharp end of the field last year, but crippling bad luck in a number of feature races put him on the back foot for the rest of the weekend. At the end of the season, Wilmington seemed to turn the corner and produced some very strong results.

If he's still available, Schröder would be interested in offering Wilmington a seat in AR3.5 for 2018.
The Iceman Waiteth
What if Kimi Räikkönen hadn't got his chance in 2001?
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Backmarker wrote:
Ataxia wrote:Image James Wilmington, 18 - In 2017, Wilmington raced in AR2.0NA for the Falik team; with the series now defunct, the Canadian is looking for a new challenge in single-seater racing. Wilmington was usually at the sharp end of the field last year, but crippling bad luck in a number of feature races put him on the back foot for the rest of the weekend. At the end of the season, Wilmington seemed to turn the corner and produced some very strong results.

If he's still available, Schröder would be interested in offering Wilmington a seat in AR3.5 for 2018.

Wilmington will take Schröder's offer; he brings support from Cargill and BlackBerry.
Backmarker

Post by Backmarker »

Ataxia wrote:Wilmington will take Schröder's offer; he brings support from Cargill and BlackBerry.

Great, he'll be the entrant for the Africa Cup too.
The Iceman Waiteth
What if Kimi Räikkönen hadn't got his chance in 2001?
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

AdrianBelmonte_ wrote:FXS Racing needs 2 drivers for 2018 Rejects Supertrack Championship season

Argentine Fredrico Navarro who took part in a few GTR-WC race in 2017 would be interested in a drive.

In other news James Morgan is looking to remain in AR3.5 for 2018 after his debut season last year
AdrianBelmonte_

peteroli34 wrote:
AdrianBelmonte_ wrote:FXS Racing needs 2 drivers for 2018 Rejects Supertrack Championship season

Argentine Fredrico Navarro who took part in a few GTR-WC race in 2017 would be interested in a drive.

In other news James Morgan is looking to remain in AR3.5 for 2018 after his debut season last year

I extend an offer to Fredrico :)
#FoxesFansHooligans

#HaasShouldBeSoLucky
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

AdrianBelmonte_ wrote:
peteroli34 wrote:

I would like to offer you, Miki Nakamura. Is from Japan and she would be interested in the drive.
Last edited by Normal32 on 18 Jul 2015, 20:01, edited 1 time in total.
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
AdrianBelmonte_

Normal32 wrote:I would like to offer you, Miyo Nakamura. Is from Japan and she would be interested in the drive.

Another offer for Miyo
#FoxesFansHooligans

#HaasShouldBeSoLucky
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

AdrianBelmonte_ wrote:
peteroli34 wrote:

He Accepts the offer
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Tanner Jason is still open for a drive in 2018. Having several years of experience in RoLFS and AR3.5 he is looking for any leftover slot for the season, be it in an open-wheeler or a tin-top.
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

If you're looking for someone with recent F1RWRS experience for any series in which he is eligible (seriously, he'll do anything), Eric Swerts is available for hire! He has money!
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

I (read: Best In The World Motorsport) is looking for a driver that has a good in-character reason to be at Road Gatineau for that IPC race weekend but is not already driving for another team. If you request details, send me a PM.
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Bryan Taylor racing are still on the lookout for a driver from Australia or New Zealand to race for them in formula 5000 during 2018
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

Minarae is looking for two drivers for its AR3.5 campaign.
Tread lightly in ARWS. Every decision might be your last.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Aerond wrote:Minarae is looking for two drivers for its AR3.5 campaign.

Jorge Alvarez Torrente is interested in one of the drives.
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

Eric Swerts would like to offer his services.
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Thomas Yorke is interested.
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Travis Crabtree is looking for a drive in any closed-wheel racing series. He has a win in the International Procar Championship and a total of two podiums in the very crowded series. He preferably wants to return to the IPC in A-Class or B-Class, but he's open to trying open-wheel cars as well. Crabtree brings sponsorship from Dollar Tree if needed.
Pinkd56
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Pinkd56 »

MK Scuderia would like to offer Crabtree a drive in the IPC B-Class if he is interested.
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Pinkd56 wrote:MK Scuderia would like to offer Crabtree a drive in the IPC B-Class if he is interested.

Crabtree will take the drive then :)
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Announcement: Hiroto Tojo is now making himself available for any IPCC team. :)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
SeedStriker

Post by SeedStriker »

If the offer is still on, GTR double-champions Ricardo Llosa and Jordan McKenna are interested in the ride
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

RUSSIAN TIME are looking for a successful, ambitious young driver to head up our F2 challenge this season. Any applicants should have wins in either AR2.0 or F3 and have delivered strong results on a consistent basis.

Apply within.
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

Ataxia wrote:Image

RUSSIAN TIME are looking for a successful, ambitious young driver to head up our F2 challenge this season. Any applicants should have wins in either AR2.0 or F3 and have delivered strong results on a consistent basis.

Apply within.

Eric Swerts is available for this drive. No, seriously. He is. :deletraz:

CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

With the creation of Formula 2, Tanner Jason is looking for a drive in the series. He's a consistent pair of hands who feels that his time in open-wheels was cut short. He is also interested in any other open-wheel series, but he is giving F2 priority.