Classifieds: Driver Needed!

The place for current RWRS universe and "canon" historical series
Peteroli34

Re: Classifieds: Driver Needed!

Post by Peteroli34 »

2 drivers looking for seats in Formula 2 for 2018

James Morgan - British driver competed in AR3.5 in 2017 now looking to make the sideways step into F2

Pyotr Mikoyan - Was signed to spend a second season AR2.0 for 2018 until his team folded. Comes with backing from Russian watch company Raketa
HawkAussie

Post by HawkAussie »

peteroli34 wrote:2 drivers looking for seats in Formula 2 for 2018

James Morgan - British driver competed in AR3.5 in 2017 now looking to make the sideways step into F2

Pyotr Mikoyan - Was signed to spend a second season AR2.0 for 2018 until his team folded. Comes with backing from Russian watch company Raketa

We will take both of those drivers for Tassie Racing.
Officially Retired
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

HawkAussie wrote:
peteroli34 wrote:2 drivers looking for seats in Formula 2 for 2018

We will take both of those drivers for Tassie Racing.

Ok thats fine by me
Gonzalez

Post by Gonzalez »

Young Spanish Rookie Alex Rabat looking for any ride. He prefers Open Wheel.
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

As GT-R is still on hiatus, José Pablo Mazzacane is looking for a drive in IPC for the second half of the season. A-class offers preferred, but B-class will be considered as well.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
SeedStriker

Post by SeedStriker »

With the future of GT-R still in shadows, Union Saver Developments puts the following drivers in the market:

Ricardo Llosa (SPA): The 2-times GT-R champion is looking to extend his CV with some open-wheel action in a factory team, but he's also open to any high-seat aviable.

Jordan McKenna (EEUU): Llosa's partner-in-crime on GT-R is also looking for a high-end drive in a major series.

Karl Lichter Shultz (AUT): USD's founder don't just want to manage the ARWS team only. As a proven GT-R winner, he's looking for a competitive outfit that matches USD's GT-R operation.

Alphonse Ribeiro (BRA): Shultz wingman in GT-R is also looking for a drive, his preference being the IPC
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

The following drivers of mine are still on the lookout for a drive:

Eric Swerts (BEL): F3/F2/F1RWRS experience, available for any drive at all.
'Lain Coubert' (ESP): mysterious driver who races under a pseudonym, AR2.0 testing experience, available for junior series drives.
Christophe Laboury (BEL): often described as 'a bit weird', complete rookie, linked to an AR IA drive before being passed over. Looking for a drive in any series.

Oh, and back in 1988...
Robert Kagan is still looking for a drive, having scored valuable points for March in 1987. He brings sponsorship from Penthouse and isn't that old...
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
Pinkd56
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Pinkd56 »

17 year-old Welsh karting ace Ken Wyn Jones is looking for a drive in any bottom level single seater series.

Jones brings sponsorship from Iceland Foods.
Last edited by Pinkd56 on 10 Oct 2015, 14:29, edited 1 time in total.
novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by novitopoli »

17-year-old (born on September 3rd, 2000) Australian rookie Seamus Belcher is looking for a full-time or part-time drive in Formula 5000 or any other entry-level series. He's won pretty much any possible karting competition in his country and has done enough to gain sponsorship from broadcaster Nine Network.
sw3ishida wrote:Jolyon Palmer brought us closer as a couple, for which I am grateful.

Ataxia wrote:
Londoner wrote:Something I've thought about - what happens to our canon should we have a worldwide recession or some other outside event?

We'll be fine. It's Canon, non Kodak.
novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by novitopoli »

(Sorry for double-posting)

Here's Scuderia Adriatica, looking for one driver with reasonable prototype experience and a good canon record to drive its #95 Adriatica-Subaru. This opportunity shouldn't definitely be missed...
sw3ishida wrote:Jolyon Palmer brought us closer as a couple, for which I am grateful.

Ataxia wrote:
Londoner wrote:Something I've thought about - what happens to our canon should we have a worldwide recession or some other outside event?

Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

novitopoli wrote:(Sorry for double-posting)

Here's Scuderia Adriatica, looking for one driver with reasonable prototype experience and a good canon record to drive its #95 Adriatica-Subaru. This opportunity shouldn't definitely be missed...

Yu Hao is looking for employment and was filed in to drive the BITW prototype in the old ACO Le Mans Cup.
novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by novitopoli »

Klon wrote:
novitopoli wrote:(Sorry for double-posting)

Yu Hao is looking for employment and was filed in to drive the BITW prototype in the old ACO Le Mans Cup.

We'll gladly accept and welcome Yu Hao into our team.

Ataxia wrote:

Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Pirtek Mazdaspeed Pulsar welcome applications for their 2nd seat in the new FIA Prototype Championship. Anyone with good endurance racing credentials will be welcomed. No time-wasters.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Ataxia wrote:Pirtek Mazdaspeed Pulsar welcome applications for their 2nd seat in the new FIA Prototype Championship. Anyone with good endurance racing credentials will be welcomed. No time-wasters.

John Bovy has a career spanning both Formula 1 and GT-R World Championship experience, plus an appearance in the Touring Car Masters last season.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Due to the uncertainty surrounding the future of GT-R, Stefan Kuntz (GER) and Enrico Molinaro (ITA) are interested in racing for any team in the FIA Prototype Challenge.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Nuppiz wrote:Due to the uncertainty surrounding the future of GT-R, Stefan Kuntz (GER) and Enrico Molinaro (ITA) are interested in racing for any team in the FIA Prototype Challenge.

Eisen Wolf is interested in Stefan Kuntz. :)

EDIT: Since Kuntz is already taken by another team, I'll take Molinaro instead.
Last edited by FMecha on 31 Oct 2015, 20:17, edited 1 time in total.
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Gulf Racing are looking for an experienced driver with race winning credentials in top series to lead the teamin the FIA prototype challenge
Pinkd56
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Pinkd56 »

MK Scuderia would be interested in the services of John Bovy for their FIA Prototype squad.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Vacancy: AutoReject 2.0 Junior Talent

Nismo Academy Voeckler are looking for an outstanding young candidate to join their world renowned junior programme, starting immediately in the AutoReject 2.0 series.

Potential candidates must have shown excellence in karting and/or other feeder categories, and would preferably be fluent in both French and English.

Image Image
Aislabie

Pascal Arron's Voeckler application

Post by Aislabie »

Biscione wrote:

Nismo Academy Voeckler are looking for an outstanding young candidate to join their world renowned junior programme, starting immediately in the AutoReject 2.0 series.

Potential candidates must have shown excellence in karting and/or other feeder categories, and would preferably be fluent in both French and English.

Image Nineteen year old Pascal Arron honed his skills by borrowing road cars and driving them at terrifying speeds around the local back-roads of Guadaloupe. In his late teens, he moved to the United States to further his career, but would be very keen to ply his trade for a French team.
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Biscione wrote:

Nelson Odewa will literally get on his hands and knees and beg for this drive.
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Pinkd56
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Pinkd56 »

Biscione wrote:

Young Welsh driver Ken Wyn Jones (born 2001) is extremely interested in an opportunity to join Voeckler. He does not speak French, however he has an excellent pedigree in karting in both the UK and Continental Europe. As well as that, he has experience in cars, having come second in the Ginetta Junior series for the past two seasons.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Biscione wrote:

Burundi's #1 driver Egide Ngendandumwe is interested in the seat. He can speak both English and French as they are official languages in his home country, and he also brings in sponsorship from Interbank Burundi.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Angelica Lopez and Dakota Summers put their names forward for the Voeckler role. They don't speak French, however both have previous AR2.0 experience.
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
AdrianBelmonte_

Post by AdrianBelmonte_ »

FXS Racing are looking for a driver for their part-time program on the Indy World Tou... Series, preferably young
#FoxesFansHooligans

#HaasShouldBeSoLucky
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

AndreaModa, would you be okay with Odewa continuing nominated reserve duties in AR2.0 for Rosenforth? Okalani's out for two rounds, so it's a good chance for him to get a run of races together. I'm not expecting TMLW to do anything, and with the changes to the format next season there's no use in kicking Rosenforth out at this stage.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Ataxia wrote:AndreaModa, would you be okay with Odewa continuing nominated reserve duties in AR2.0 for Rosenforth? Okalani's out for two rounds, so it's a good chance for him to get a run of races together. I'm not expecting TMLW to do anything, and with the changes to the format next season there's no use in kicking Rosenforth out at this stage.

Fine with me, he's not doing anything of note in the Leon Supercup and I'd rather have him in single seaters.

On the topic of the re-jig of AR2.0 - is there room for a Jones team next year if I switch from F3? Can't remember if there's a waiting list I need to join or not.

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

AndreaModa wrote:
Ataxia wrote:AndreaModa, would you be okay with Odewa continuing nominated reserve duties in AR2.0 for Rosenforth? Okalani's out for two rounds, so it's a good chance for him to get a run of races together. I'm not expecting TMLW to do anything, and with the changes to the format next season there's no use in kicking Rosenforth out at this stage.

Fine with me, he's not doing anything of note in the Leon Supercup and I'd rather have him in single seaters.

On the topic of the re-jig of AR2.0 - is there room for a Jones team next year if I switch from F3? Can't remember if there's a waiting list I need to join or not.

You're on the waiting list already, but if you can find an existing team in AR2.0 wishing to join F3, they can swap with you; Miguel and Normal are doing so for 2019, for example.
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Ataxia wrote:
AndreaModa wrote:

You're on the waiting list already, but if you can find an existing team in AR2.0 wishing to join F3, they can swap with you; Miguel and Normal are doing so for 2019, for example.

Cool, no that's fine, I had it in my head for some reason that team numbers were dropping so you were upping the number of cars per team to keep grid sizes up. I'll be patient and stay in the queue! ;)

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
AdrianBelmonte_

1 spot left for FXS in the Indy Lights program, 1 driver needed, 1 amazing OPPORTUNITY, 100% risk FREE

Applications HERE
#FoxesFansHooligans

#HaasShouldBeSoLucky
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

AdrianBelmonte_ wrote:1 spot left for FXS in the Indy Lights program, 1 driver needed, 1 amazing OPPORTUNITY, 100% risk FREE

Applications HERE

Tanner Jason is interested in a seat for the 2019 season.He has notable experience in lower formula (RoLFS, AR 3.5, F2), so I think he would do well in the series.

Let me know in PM if you're interested.
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

AdrianBelmonte_ wrote:1 spot left for FXS in the Indy Lights program, 1 driver needed, 1 amazing OPPORTUNITY, 100% risk FREE

Applications HERE

I can offer you Naas Botha, who did pretty well in AR2.0E.
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
AdrianBelmonte_

Normal32 wrote:

Applications HERE

I can offer you Naas Botha, who did pretty well in AR2.0E.

FXS signs Naas for the Indy Lights
#FoxesFansHooligans

#HaasShouldBeSoLucky
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

Next season, 2 RonDen seats are going to be available in AR2.0 and probably two seats in F2 (though i might have to break a few contracts for that, so be it, my current drivers are defenitely not worth keeping), F2 drivers must have at least scored podiums in AR3.5 or scored wins in F3 to be considered good enough. Though we are defenitely interested in promoting Hamailainen, i'm afraid he's either too good or not interested in F2 at all.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

This wrote:Next season, 2 RonDen seats are going to be available in AR2.0 and probably two seats in F2 (though i might have to break a few contracts for that, so be it, my current drivers are defenitely not worth keeping), F2 drivers must have at least scored podiums in AR3.5 or scored wins in F3 to be considered good enough. Though we are defenitely interested in promoting Hamailainen, i'm afraid he's either too good or not interested in F2 at all.

I don't think Jones are going to promote him (their 3.5 team is full with Gilson-Clarke / Jones and they have no F2 team), so unless his current employers have plans I am unaware of to promote him, I offer Tonu Pykälistö for the F2 team. He has won in both F1RDS and F3.

Image Image
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

AR2.0's switching to nine three-car teams next season, just to say if people were unaware.
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Biscione wrote:
This wrote:Next season, 2 RonDen seats are going to be available in AR2.0 and probably two seats in F2 (though i might have to break a few contracts for that, so be it, my current drivers are defenitely not worth keeping), F2 drivers must have at least scored podiums in AR3.5 or scored wins in F3 to be considered good enough. Though we are defenitely interested in promoting Hamailainen, i'm afraid he's either too good or not interested in F2 at all.

I don't think Jones are going to promote him (their 3.5 team is full with Gilson-Clarke / Jones and they have no F2 team), so unless his current employers have plans I am unaware of to promote him, I offer Tonu Pykälistö for the F2 team. He has won in both F1RDS and F3.

Yeah, there's going to be no room for Pykälistö in AR3.5 at Jones unfortunately. Of course, if you want him to have another year in F3 Biscione then the seat is yours. But if a promotion is what you're after, sorry!

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

I may bring in a brand new driver to AR 2.0 if I can? Or are you looking for a driver with at least some experience?
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

CaptainGetz12 wrote:

I may bring in a brand new driver to AR 2.0 if I can? Or are you looking for a driver with at least some experience?

For AR2.0, it doesn't matter.

AndreaModa wrote:
Biscione wrote:

Yeah, there's going to be no room for Pykälistö in AR3.5 at Jones unfortunately. Of course, if you want him to have another year in F3 Biscione then the seat is yours. But if a promotion is what you're after, sorry!

Another Biscione driver :facepalm: He seems very inconsistent, and to be honest i'm not sure if he's ready for F2, but it can't be much worse than my current drivers, can it?
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

This wrote:
CaptainGetz12 wrote:

For AR2.0, it doesn't matter.

Alright, I request then that Dag Jeager of Bulgaria to have a seat at AR 2.0 for RonDen is possible.