F1RWRS: 2016 SEASON -ROTY Voting, Page 27-

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: F1RWRS: 2016 SEASON -Mexico P25. RACE RESULTS UP

Post by Aerond »

3rd October 2016 -- Autódromo Hermanos Rodriguez

Weather report: Dry

BEST TIMES:

1.Martin McFry (Foxdale) -- 1.22.926
Ben Fleet (Foxdale) -- No time

SESSION REPORT:
Ben Fleet suffered an accident in his first timed lap. Martin McFry couldn't complete a race simulation because of an Oil Leak

Foxdale spent 10 credits, 60 left

Gauthier bought CR's chassis for 0 credits. Gauthier scrapped their old chassis for 260 credits; Gauthier balance is 285 credits.
Tread lightly in ARWS. Every decision might be your last.
dr-baker

Re: F1RWRS: 2016 SEASON -Mexico P25. RACE RESULTS UP

Post by dr-baker »

Aerond wrote:3rd October 2016 -- Autódromo Hermanos Rodriguez

Weather report: Dry

BEST TIMES:

1.Martin McFry (Foxdale) -- 1.22.926
Ben Fleet (Foxdale) -- No time

SESSION REPORT:
Ben Fleet suffered an accident in his first timed lap. Martin McFry couldn't complete a race simulation because of an Oil Leak

Foxdale spent 10 credits, 60 left

Well, that was rejectful!
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
AndreaModa

Re: F1RWRS: 2016 SEASON -Argentina P25. RACE LIVE NOW

Post by AndreaModa »

Autosport wrote:DAGNALL AND TORRENTE TO LEAD CHAMPIONS JONES' 2017 CHARGE

Autosport can exclusively reveal that negotiations late into the night following the Argentinian round of the F1RWRS championship have resulted in recently-crowned champions Castrol Jones Ford finalising their driver line-up for the 2017 season.

With champion Rhys Davies retiring and moving to sportscars, and Fredo Mestolio failing to produce top level performances, Jones has opted for an exciting all-new partnership in order to defend the drivers' title his team clinched in Mexico. In their stead comes three-time champion Mark Dagnall who has suffered a torrid time with the unreliable MRT car this year, and alongside him F2RWRS champion-elect Diego Alvarez Torrente.

This exciting partnership of youth and experience is just what team boss Sammy Jones was after, as he explained to reporters having made the announcement,

"Yes I can confirm Dagnall and Torrente will drive for Jones in 2017. It's a massive coup for us to clinch the signature of Mark Dagnall. He's easily the best driver on the grid at the present time, every team wants him. And having had his father Chris drive alongside me for two years and almost win the title in 2012, it's a massive honour to provide another generation of the Dagnall family with the chance at further racing success. Alongside him will be Diego Alvarez Torrente. He's an exciting young chap who has the chance to really prove his worth in a top car on the world stage. I'm delighted to be able to offer him that chance. He's done very well in F2RWRS this year and has all the potential to do as well as Mark has done so far in F1RWRS. I'm really looking forward to having two young guns in my cars going full pelt next season as we look to maintain our success from this year."
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Benoit Voeckler wrote:Ah, ezcuse me, monsueir Mann, of Foxdale, I believe you 'ave a cockpit free? I am ready to and have some cash to pay for the seat!
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Calvin Brooks wrote:While I must recover from my incredibly poor treatment at the hands of Dofasco, I have been talking to my management and I feel substituting for Foxdale could be therapeutic and assist me greatly in my recovery, which is absolutely critical if I am going to lead Porsche's assault on the Le Mans Cup next season. As such, I have a sponsorship package ready to go to help Foxdale through this difficult time.

RejectSport wrote:Gauthier confirm 2017 lineup
In the wake of the Argentine Grand Prix, which saw the team take their first front row start before an unfortunate engine failure put a premature end to what looked like a very promising day for the team, Equipe Gauthier has joined the list of teams that have finalised their 2017 lineups. Coming as little surprise to some, the team has confirmed that South African Danny van Rijkens will be reprising his role from the tail end of this year, and joining him for 2017 will be arguably one of the top Japanese talents on the grid, Tomo Kazama, fresh from a troubled but hopeful rookie season which has seen her both DNPQ and win for Kamaha.

This pairing of two young, talented drivers may be just the ticket to vault the team further up the grid, after what has already been a very promising debut season for the French team. Guillaume Gauthier, the team principal, explained his decision as,

"Well, I believe both our drivers can speak for themselves in terms of race ability... Danny did a superb job for the team this weekend, and I have been very impressed with his ability and commitment to the team, even when it was not completely certain that he would be here for the next season. Tomo has been having a lot of problems at Kamaha, but she did a fantastic job to win in Mexico, and winning is always a difficult feat. And of course, she does have two RWRS titles to her name."

However, this of course means that Hansuke Shioya, the man who scored Gauthier's maiden and so far only podium finish in Canada, will not be returning to the team in 2017.

"It is certainly a shame that we have to say goodbye to Hansuke," Gauthier explained, "Certainly, I feel making the decision to drop him was one of the hardest in my career as a team manager. Unfortunately, there were certain circumstances and conditions which occurred that meant we could not continue working together in 2017. Nevertheless, I will certainly recommend him to, well, any team on the grid, really. I believe every team has something to truly gain by employing Hansuke. Regardless, I wish him the best of luck in his future career."
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Ataxia my man, would you like Torrente and/or Jantscher to do an F1RWRS test or two? I can accommodate both in the post-Argentina test and one in the Silverstone test if you'd like it.

Let me know what you think - Mestolio (and Davies especially) don't need to be in the cars so they might as well make way for some young talent!

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

AndreaModa wrote:Ataxia my man, would you like Torrente and/or Jantscher to do an F1RWRS test or two? I can accommodate both in the post-Argentina test and one in the Silverstone test if you'd like it.

Let me know what you think - Mestolio (and Davies especially) don't need to be in the cars so they might as well make way for some young talent!

Sounds good to me, I'll heartily accept. Both should be free, so just stick them wherever in your lineups.

Merci!
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Benoit Voeckler wrote:Ah, ezcuse me, monsueir Mann, of Foxdale, I believe you 'ave a cockpit free? I am ready to and have some cash to pay for the seat!

Pippa Mann wrote:Well, you really know how to impress a lady, don't you? Monsieur indeed. If your eyesight is that poor out of the car, God knows how poor it would be inside the car...

First request: I request to Aeroracing and HRT that Douglas and Pippa Mann return to the family team to substitute for their disqualified drivers. Failing that, I request from Scuderia Alitalia that Nataniel Spencer repeats his cameo from round 1. If I still don't have two drivers after that, is Jordan Davies from F2RWRS eligible, available and willing to step up? And failing that as well, Barii Mori has also put in a request...

And Aerond, I probably won't be back before the weekend, so could I have as much as next weekend as necessary to sort this out please? Thank you!
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

dr-baker wrote:...is Jordan Davies from F2RWRS eligible, available and willing to step up?

Jordan Davies wrote:That'd be super-special-awesome! :D Yeah, except that my managers say I can't do F1RWRS, even though I have the Rejectlicense thingy, so I'm gonna have to say no. Sorry. :(

I will reiterate that Calvin Brooks is ready and willing to step in, however... his results may not be the best, but you don't get selected to be a part of Porsche's LMP1 effort for nothing. Plus, he managed to pre-qualify the Dofasco a couple times, and comes with some good monies.
Everything's great.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Alessandro Linari wrote:Foxdale wants Spencer? Ha! They must be having a laugh. The cheek! And what do I get for sending him there? Nothing! Do you think I am stupid Douglas Mann? Because this request, it insults my intelligence. You better watch yourself, because you don't wanna get on the bad side of myself and my associates.

Image Image
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

Don't give Foxdale any sympy, make them run a Calvin Brooks/Benoit Voeckler line-up for the next race. :P
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Alas, if only Mr A.J. Bolognaise had a Rejectlicense...

Just to drop Aerond in it, Jesus Plaza is free as well as, I believe, Nathan Scott.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

Yeah, both my drivers are free. And I won't be delaying the decision because F1RWRS needs to be run this weekend and the next to get over with the current season. I have commitments afterwards.
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Aerond wrote:Yeah, both my drivers are free. And I won't be delaying the decision because F1RWRS needs to be run this weekend and the next to get over with the current season. I have commitments afterwards.

Right so there we have it. A clear deadline for dr-baker and everyone else to have everything sorted by. I suggest in order to prevent more silly DSQs that we do some sort of RNG to determine the drivers if a decision isn't made in time. Thoughts?

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

As far as I'm aware, Jordan Davies does not qualify for a Reject License. I'll need to get that checked at some point though
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

HRT will let Douglas Mann drive for Foxdale if he wants to. He's done a good enough job at HRT to get some time off. Also it gives me an opportunity to make a bit of money, as Daniel Melville will drive in Mann's place if he does :D

Also, HRT would like to sign Mann for 2017 if he wants to.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

AndreaModa wrote:
Aerond wrote:Yeah, both my drivers are free. And I won't be delaying the decision because F1RWRS needs to be run this weekend and the next to get over with the current season. I have commitments afterwards.

Right so there we have it. A clear deadline for dr-baker and everyone else to have everything sorted by. I suggest in order to prevent more silly DSQs that we do some sort of RNG to determine the drivers if a decision isn't made in time. Thoughts?

I don't agree, I prefer to DSQ the team if they don't present drivers; it's the best way for people to get their act together quickly. And it wouldn't be fair against all the other team owners who've seen their team disqualified at some point during the season. Anyway, I've PM'ed dr-baker so there's no need he drops around to confirm their drivers if he prefers to do so by e-mail
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Aerond wrote:
AndreaModa wrote:

I don't agree, I prefer to DSQ the team if they don't present drivers; it's the best way for people to get their act together quickly. And it wouldn't be fair against all the other team owners who've seen their team disqualified at some point during the season. Anyway, I've PM'ed dr-baker so there's no need he drops around to confirm their drivers if he prefers to do so by e-mail

Regardless of what approach dr-baker uses, if he uses drivers already contracted elsewhere then there should be an announcement so that their other employer can then look for replacements in return...
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Wizzie wrote:As far as I'm aware, Jordan Davies does not qualify for a Reject License. I'll need to get that checked at some point though

I believe winning an F3 race qualifies you for one. Davies won 3.
Everything's great.
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

Just wanted to confirm the shocking news that Battani and Kekkonen have both been sacked by Boxtel and replaced by Wouter Lamberigts and Benoit Voeckler. :D
CoopsII wrote:On occasion I have ventured into the PMM forum but beat a hasty retreat soon after as it resembles some sort of bad acid trip in there
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

tristan1117 wrote:Just wanted to confirm the shocking news that Battani and Kekkonen have both been sacked by Boxtel and replaced by Wouter Lamberigts and Benoit Voeckler. :D

Effective immediately?
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Salamander wrote:
Wizzie wrote:As far as I'm aware, Jordan Davies does not qualify for a Reject License. I'll need to get that checked at some point though

I believe winning an F3 race qualifies you for one. Davies won 3.

Ah, my bad. That indeed qualifies him for one. Damn my awful memory...
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Ataxia
Not Important

Re: F1RWRS: 2016 SEASON - Pre-Season Test#1 Page 10

Post by Ataxia »

AdrianSutil wrote:Dofasco are the perennial backmarker team. The_Lukas knows it, I know it, you know it, everyone knows it. Doesn't make them a joke though, more like a profile on the wiki site ;)

I stumbled across this quote doing research for the wiki page, and it's incredibly fitting. Some people know why already; suffice it to say that when the season ends all will be made clear...
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

With Barii Mori moving to Aeroracing Engineering, Revo need a replacement driver. Former F2RWRS and IFRC pay-driver Marco Bizzarri puts forward his interest.

Image Image
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Calvin Brooks still has the backing he put together to try and secure a place at Foxdale, but if Revolution are quicker on the uptake... ;)
Everything's great.
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

Katayama been confirmed to be back at the Revolution for the last two races
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

Aerospeed wrote:
tristan1117 wrote:Just wanted to confirm the shocking news that Battani and Kekkonen have both been sacked by Boxtel and replaced by Wouter Lamberigts and Benoit Voeckler. :D

Effective immediately?

Effective immediately. Boxtel is strapped for cash at the moment. We'd like to offer Kekkonen a drive in our ACO LMC team though.
CoopsII wrote:On occasion I have ventured into the PMM forum but beat a hasty retreat soon after as it resembles some sort of bad acid trip in there
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

Boxtel is so doomed :shock:
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

tristan1117 wrote:
Aerospeed wrote:

Effective immediately?

Effective immediately. Boxtel is strapped for cash at the moment. We'd like to offer Kekkonen a drive in our ACO LMC team though.

Biscione wrote:With Barii Mori moving to Aeroracing Engineering, Revo need a replacement driver. Former F2RWRS and IFRC pay-driver Marco Bizzarri puts forward his interest.

Hence Kekkonen puts his name forward for Revolution. (And for Foxdale as well :) )
Trulli bad puns...
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

Aerospeed wrote:
Biscione wrote:With Barii Mori moving to Aeroracing Engineering, Revo need a replacement driver. Former F2RWRS and IFRC pay-driver Marco Bizzarri puts forward his interest.

Hence Kekkonen puts his name forward for Revolution. (And for Foxdale as well :) )

Revo already put Shinobu Katayama back in the seat. Foxdale will race Douglas and Pippa Mann
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

We'll see... for 2017. Maybe.

Code: Select all

14:03   RaikkonenPlsCare   There's some water in water
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

Right, let me confirm everything:
Barii Mori --> Aeroracing
Wouter Lamberigts, Benoit Voeckler --> Boxtel
Douglas + Pippa Mann --> Foxdale
Shinobu Katayama --> Revolution

What a bizarre silly season! :lol:

Also, Kekkonen would prefer to race in open wheels, so he'll decline the ACO LMC offer.
Trulli bad puns...
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Aerond wrote:Boxtel is so doomed :shock:

That's the least you can say. I was sure some teams eventually would be desperate enough to give Lamberigts a chance (all at all he might be a rubbish race driver, but still a very good qualifier), but coupling him to Voeckler is eh... interesting...
(is that for 2016 still? because in that case i need a replacement in F2RWRS)
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Douglas and Pippa Mann would like to thank their respective teams for allowing them to return to the team they helped found. It is much appreciated.

And today is the longest I have spent on the forum since I found out about the double-DSQ of my drivers. I only found out about the double-ban of my drivers when Barii Mori offered his services by email... So thanks for the driver offers and allowing me 'my' drivers back to my team.
MCard LOLA
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

Hansuka Shioya to run in ArrowTech test in Argentina
Reports are coming out that Mecha driver Hansuke Shioya will test for ArrowTech at the Argentine test on October 10th. He will join ArrowTech drivers Mirko Bosevic, Phillippe Nicolas, and test driver Rosco Vantini.

More to come...
Trulli bad puns...
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

F1RWRS 2016 - Round 15/16 - CHINESE GRAND PRIX - Macau Street Circuit

Weather Report

Pre-Q: Light Rain
Qualifying: Dry
Race: Dry

Broadcast will start around 7PM Sunday 23rd February:

PRE-QUALIFYING

1.Aurelien Moll (Gillet) -- 1.52.272
2.Jean-Vincent Albertini (Autodynamics) -- 1.52.431 (+0.159)
3.Michael Cameron (Simpson) -- 1.52.903 (+0.631)
4.David Neuberg (Kingfisher) -- 1.52.944 (+0.672)
5.Du Lei (Simpson) -- 1.53.395 (+1.123)
6.Thomas de Bock (Gillet) -- 1.53.747 (+1.475)

7.Daniel Martins (Sunshine) -- 1.54.173 (+1.901)
8.Nicolas Steele (Autodynamics) -- 1.54.372 (+2.100)
9.Nathan McKane (Kingfisher) -- 1.54.408 (+2.136)

10.James Davies (Sunshine) -- 1.54.754 (+2.482)
11.Ashley Watkinson (Prospec) -- 1.54.942 (+2.670)
12.Hansuke Shioya (Mecha) -- 1.55.101 (+2.829)
13.Renaldo Jimenez (Mecha) -- 1.55.525 (+3.253)
14.Martyn Rietacher (Prospec) -- 1.56.608 (+4.336)
15.Miko Fakkinen (Revolution) -- 1.57.112 (+4.840)
16.Shinobu Katayama (Revolution) -- 1.57.222 (+4.950)

*Gillet will skip Pre-Q at Round 16

QUALIFYING

1.Hagane Shizuka (Kamaha) -- 1.48.265
2.Kay Lon (Aeroracing) -- 1.48.954 (+0.689)
3.Pippa Mann (Foxdale) -- 1.49.140 (+0.875)
4.Ron Mignolet (Alitalia) -- 1.49.152 (+0.887)
5.Nathanael Spencer (Alitalia) -- 1.49.338 (+1.073)
6.Douglas Mann (Foxdale) -- 1.49.381 (+1.116)
7.Philippe Nicolas (Arrowtech) -- 1.49.497 (+1.232)
8.Nicolas Steele (Autodynamics) -- 1.49.700 (+1.435)
9.Barii Mori (Aeroracing) -- 1.49.772 (+1.507)
10.David Neuberg (Kingfisher) -- 1.50.001 (+1.736)
11.Danny van Rijkens (Gauthier) -- 1.50.040 (+1.775)
12.Mark Dagnall (MRT) -- 1.50.115 (+1.850)
13.Rhys Davies (Jones) -- 1.50.270 (+2.005)
14.Fredo Mestolio (Jones) -- 1.50.311 (+2.046)
15.Frank Zimmer (HRT) -- 1.50.350 (+2.085)
16.Aurelien Moll (Gillet) -- 1.50.504 (+2.239)
17.Mirko Bosevic (Arrowtech) -- 1.50.504 (+2.239)
18.Nathan McKane (Kingfisher) -- 1.50.533 (+2.268)
19.Jari Kekkonen (Boxtel) -- 1.50.538 (+2.273)
20.Gregor Pascal (Gauthier) -- 1.50.654 (+2.389)
21.Tomo Kazama (Kamaha) -- 1.50.727 (+2.462)
22.Jean-Luc Schiller (MRT) -- 1.50.735 (+2.470)
23.Daniel Melville (HRT) -- 1.50.803 (+2.538)
24.Jean-Vincent Albertini (Autodynamics) -- 1.50.816 (+2.551)
25.Thomas de Bock (Gillet) -- 1.51.008 (+2.743)
26.Andrea Battani (Boxtel) -- 1.51.192 (+2.927)
DNQ.Michael Cameron (Simpson) -- 1.51.356 (+3.091)
DNQ.Du Lei (Simpson) -- 1.53.049 (+4.784)

** Boxtel will race in Pre-Q at Round 16

RACE

1.Hagane Shizuka (Kamaha) - 1h 39m 21.859
2.Nathanael Spencer (Alitalia) +5.125
3.Ron Mignolet (Alitalia) +35.346
4.David Neuberg (Kingfisher) +1.37.611
5.Rhys Davies (Jones) +1.40.938
6.Pippa Mann (Foxdale) +1.44.372
7.Nicolas Steele (Autodynamics) +2.09.177
8.Jean-Vincent Albertini (Autodynamics) +1 Lap
9.Daniel Melville (HRT) +1 Lap
10.Jari Kekkonen (Boxtel) +1 Lap
11.Andrea Battani (Boxtel) +1 Lap
12.Danny van Rijkens (Gauthier) +5 Laps (*)
13.Tomo Kazama (Kamaha) +5 Laps (*)
Aurelien Moll (Gillet) -- Water Leak
Philippe Nicolas (Arrowtech) -- Electrical
Barii Mori (Aeroracing) -- Suspension
Gregor Pascal (Gauthier) -- Engine
Fredo Mestolio (Jones) -- Suspension
Jean-Luc Schiller (MRT) -- Transmission
Mark Dagnall (MRT) -- Transmission
Mirko Bosevic (Arrowtech) -- Transmission
Kay Lon (Aeroracing) -- Puncture
Douglas Mann (Foxdale) -- Suspension
Frank Zimmer (HRT) -- Transmission
Nathan McKane (Kingfisher) -- Engine
Thomas de Bock (Gillet) -- Accident

FASTEST LAP: Fredo Mestolio (Jones) -- 1.51.811
DOTR: Hagane Shizuka -- Flawless job; managed not to break the Kamaha
ROTR: Thomas de Bock -- Was nowhere all weekend and put the icing on the cake by suffering an accident early in the race.
Last edited by Aerond on 23 Feb 2014, 23:03, edited 3 times in total.
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: F1RWRS: 2016 SEASON -Macau P26. Pre-Q @7PM

Post by Aerond »

10th October - 2016 - Buenos Aires

Weather Report: Dry

BEST LAP TIMES

1.Danny van Rijkens (Gauthier) -- 1.26.797
2.Jordan Davies (Gauthier) -- 1.28.506
3.Ricardo Llosa (Gauthier) -- 1.28.598
4.Geoff Donnelly (Gauthier) -- 1.30.629
5.Rosco Vantini (Arrowtech) -- 1.30.699
6.Terry Hawkin (Jones) -- 1.31.377
7.Mirko Bosevic (Arrowtech) -- 1.31.422
8.Philippe Nicolas (Arrowtech) -- 1.31.452
9.Nick Nurmester (Jones) -- 1.31.792
10.Hansuke Shioya (Arrowtech) -- 1.32.065
11.Marko Jantscher (Jones) -- 1.32.346
12.Diego Alvarez Torrente (Jones) -- 1.32.503

RACE SIMULATION REPORTS

Jones

Terry Hawkin, Nick Nurmester and Marko Jantscher successfully completed race simulations, with Hawkin being fastest, followed by Nurmester and Jantscher. Diego Alvarez Torrente suffered Gearbox problems.

Arrowtech

Mirko Bosevic and Hansuke Shioya successfully completed race simulations, with Bosevic being fastest. Rosco Vantini suffered engine problems, while Philippe Nicolas suffered a water leak.

15th October 2016 - Silverstone

Weather Report: Rain

BEST LAP TIMES

1.Terry Hawkin (Jones) - 1.29.696
2.Diego Alvarez Torrente (Jones) - 1.29.970
3.Danny van Rijkens (Jones) - 1.31.319
4.Nick Nurmester (Jones) - 1.33.943

15th October 2016 - Rockingham

Weather Report: Light Rain

BEST LAP TIMES

1.Ben Fleet (Foxdale) -- 1.18.111
2.Martin McFry (Foxdale) -- 1.18.402

RACE SIMULATION REPORTS

Neither driver managed to finish a race simulation. Martin McFry suffered an accident. Ben Fleet suffered suspension problems

Jones spent 20 credits - 80 left
Foxdale spent 10 credits - 50 left
Arrowtech spent 10 credits - 135 left
Gauthier spent 10 credits - 275 left
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: F1RWRS: 2016 SEASON -Macau P26. Pre-Q @7PM

Post by Aerond »

Alitalia spent 124 credits - 0 left
Autodynamics spent 200 credits - 5 left
Gauthier spent 100 credits - 175 left
Shizuka

Re: F1RWRS: 2016 SEASON -Macau P26. RACE LIVE NOW

Post by Shizuka »

Lol, my driver ... won?

Code: Select all

14:03   RaikkonenPlsCare   There's some water in water
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: F1RWRS: 2016 SEASON -Macau P26. RACE LIVE NOW

Post by Aerond »

Shizuka wrote:Lol, my driver ... won?

yes, your driver won because's actually good but has been wasted in the shite of a car you have as team owner