2016 IFRC season: NC race on P17, 2017 topic soon

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: 2016 IFRC season: Japan Final. Season over, enter NC rac

Post by Nuppiz »

Aerospeed wrote:Wait, so you drive the SC yourself? Seems legit...

Yeah, F1C doesn't have a built-in safety car so I drive one myself to be able to run the races. Althought it's technically possible (albeit difficult) to run AI-only races, I usually don't do it because, as this race showed, sometimes there's need for some safety car intervention.

Entry list updated. Remember that there's only one race which every car starts, so you don't need to worry about qualifying that much.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

La Gazzetta Dello Sport wrote:IBR in chaos as team principal arrested & lead driver hospitalised

An extremely tense IFRC final, with only one point between two title contenders Terry Hawkin and Salvatore Miccoli, ended violently - when the latter was attacked by his team principal in pit-lane.

Alessandro Linari, the man in charge of Il Barone Rampante, is well known for his short temper, and when Miccoli threw away the title by pushing too hard and damaging his car, eventually crashing into Lukas Zuber, the red mist descended.

As soon as Miccoli clambered out of his stricken machine at the entry of pitlane, Linari set upon the Italian driver and proceeded to punch him multiple times, wounding Miccoli badly. Miccoli was not able to retaliate, misplacing his attempts at self-defence. Instead, he was dragged by Linari to the pitwall, where once again he was assaulted by the team principal.

Several members of other teams attempted to intervene in the situation, but before either participant was subdued, Linari was able to grab a folding chair from a pit garage and hit Miccoli over the head with it.

Leading the efforts to restrain Linari was Marco Gilbert, team principal of RTS, but he got a whack in the face from the irate Linari for his trouble.

Linari was eventually detained by local authorities for his outburst of rage, while Miccoli was quickly transported to the nearest hospital using the track's medical helicopter.

"I couldn't believe what I was seeing," said one mechanic. "Linari went completely off the rails. It was disturbing to watch. This isn't how a championship should end. Miccoli made a mistake on the track, but he does not deserve to be assaulted for it."

With Linari in police custody, and almost certain to be charged with assault, it seems he will not be able to leave Japan for the forseeable future. This puts the future of his IBR team in question, as they are left without a CEO to run the racing conglomerate.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
AxelP800

Post by AxelP800 »

Biscione wrote:
La Gazzetta Dello Sport wrote:IBR in chaos as team principal arrested & lead driver hospitalised

An extremely tense IFRC final, with only one point between two title contenders Terry Hawkin and Salvatore Miccoli, ended violently - when the latter was attacked by his team principal in pit-lane.

Alessandro Linari, the man in charge of Il Barone Rampante, is well known for his short temper, and when Miccoli threw away the title by pushing too hard and damaging his car, eventually crashing into Lukas Zuber, the red mist descended.

As soon as Miccoli clambered out of his stricken machine at the entry of pitlane, Linari set upon the Italian driver and proceeded to punch him multiple times, wounding Miccoli badly. Miccoli was not able to retaliate, misplacing his attempts at self-defence. Instead, he was dragged by Linari to the pitwall, where once again he was assaulted by the team principal.

Several members of other teams attempted to intervene in the situation, but before either participant was subdued, Linari was able to grab a folding chair from a pit garage and hit Miccoli over the head with it.

Leading the efforts to restrain Linari was Marco Gilbert, team principal of RTS, but he got a whack in the face from the irate Linari for his trouble.

Linari was eventually detained by local authorities for his outburst of rage, while Miccoli was quickly transported to the nearest hospital using the track's medical helicopter.

"I couldn't believe what I was seeing," said one mechanic. "Linari went completely off the rails. It was disturbing to watch. This isn't how a championship should end. Miccoli made a mistake on the track, but he does not deserve to be assaulted for it."

With Linari in police custody, and almost certain to be charged with assault, it seems he will not be able to leave Japan for the forseeable future. This puts the future of his IBR team in question, as they are left without a CEO to run the racing conglomerate.

James Generic which happens to watched the race wrote:How in the world a team principal knowing his TEAM won the CONSTRUCTOR TITLE but assaulted his driver on losing the driver's title?
Rio Haryanto for the win!
He upon seeing me accidentaly paint Belgian flag rotated 90 deg to right
tommykl returns from the bathroom
tommykl reads the chat logs
tommykl has a stroke
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

Thomas Butler wrote:Well, I witnessed first hand the incredible brawl in the pitlane. Linari blew a fuse and beat the tar out of his own driver. I have never seen such actions before. I bumped into a young driver watching the brawl, think he said his name was Jordan Davies, and he was scared and in tears. I wonder if he managed to er, do it with that nice young lady I found for him to cheer him up? ;)

Anyway, now that the dust is settling, I would like to announce that I am available and looking for a seat to participate in the Nobushige Fukuda Memorial Trophy event.

Axel mate, you should have been in the chatroom last night, it was absolutely hilarious. :lol:
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

East Londoner wrote:
Thomas Butler wrote:Well, I witnessed first hand the incredible brawl in the pitlane. Linari blew a fuse and beat the tar out of his own driver. I have never seen such actions before. I bumped into a young driver watching the brawl, think he said his name was Jordan Davies, and he was scared and in tears. I wonder if he managed to er, do it with that nice young lady I found for him to cheer him up? ;)

Anyway, now that the dust is settling, I would like to announce that I am available and looking for a seat to participate in the Nobushige Fukuda Memorial Trophy event.

Axel mate, you should have been in the chatroom last night, it was absolutely hilarious. :lol:

Please tell me someone pastebinned that chat :P
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

tommykl wrote:
East Londoner wrote:

http://pastebin.com/c8nY8uBg ;)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

The following drivers are available to compete in the NC race:

Ragnar Larsen (Sweden, Age 22) - Has experience in RoLFS and F3RWRS.
Angelica Lopez (Mexico, Age 16) - Has no experience.
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
The Lukas

Post by The Lukas »

Ural Racing entry to NC Race
Ural Racing (RUS, The Lukas)
#18:Ivan Lanin
#19: Yuki Matsudate
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Aeroracing Engineering will enter Scott Marsden. Akira Yamamura's seat is free and available, since the Japanese driver will be competing at the F2RWRS Chinese GP.
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Phoenix wrote:Aeroracing Engineering will enter Scott Marsden. Akira Yamamura's seat is free and available, since the Japanese driver will be competing at the F2RWRS Chinese GP.

You can have Larsen or Lopez if you want... :)

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

GTI is contractually forced to run Octan Young Drivers, so we want to see if Jamerson Da Cunha can perform in a decent car. Considering we don't have much to lose, Terenzio Nicchi will be rewarded for his race win for Octan in F1RDS.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

La Gazzetta Dello Sport wrote:New drivers and team principal for IBR at end-of-season NC event

Following the Linari-Miccoli incident at the IFRC season finale, IBR's entire crew has been reshuffled for the series' non-championship round at Autopolis.

Leading the team in the #0 car will be series returnee Olafur Ragnar Hannesson, who has a torrid year in F3RWRS due to unreliabilty and incidents on-track. He is joined by another IBR young talent Nino Barlini, who steps up from F1RDS.

There are also changes elsewhere in the team. With Linari otherwise enganged with his trial for assault, an interim team principal has been appointed in the form of Jeremy-Etienne Voeckler, former team boss of Jordan's F1RGP2C squad, as well as lead driver of IBR's SARS effort this season.

"We are happy to have such an experienced and knowledgeable person as Jeremy-Etienne to hand that can fill in at short notice," said interim CEO Andrea Sassetti. "He's a level headed guy who'll provide the drivers with good guidance. He's been there and done it all."

While Sassetti would not comment on IBR's 2017 IFRC lineup, it is expected both drivers are in pole position to take drives at the team for next year.

Image Image
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

For Autopolis, Restov will put Waisale Serevi and Alexander Obolensky (our regular F3RWRS drivers) into the car.
TORA! TORA! TORA!
Aerond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Aerond »

Minarae (ITA, Aerond)
#45: Jesus Plaza (Mex)
Engine: Zytek
Tyres: Pirelli
Tread lightly in ARWS. Every decision might be your last.
AxelP800

Post by AxelP800 »

FMecha wrote:
tommykl wrote:
East Londoner wrote:

http://pastebin.com/c8nY8uBg ;)

Epic :lol:

And my drivers would like an experience for NC-race seat :)

Stephan Generic (Canada, 22)
David Tenpecost (USA, 22)
Rio Haryanto for the win!
He upon seeing me accidentaly paint Belgian flag rotated 90 deg to right
tommykl returns from the bathroom
tommykl reads the chat logs
tommykl has a stroke
RealRacingRoots

Post by RealRacingRoots »

Marco Gilbert, mid-way through the Japan Final wrote:Keep pushing Markus, you are gaining on P5 keep up the pac.... something is going on down at Alitalia I'm putting Alex's Engineer through to you.

Marco Gilbert, after the race wrote:Well, haven't had someone give me a shot like that in a long time. Felt pretty good all things considered, it'sa good wakeup-call. Clearly Linari's got a think skull to compensate for a tiny brain, or something else I don't know. As much as you have to defend for yourself, you have to defend others when the moment calls. Miccoli deserves better, everyone and their cat knows this, I just hope the correct outcome comes out of this.

Dorval and Jacobson will drive for RTS at Autopolis.
The Truth Shall set you free. (no theme music plays)
Tomáš.......Ttaaaaaaaattaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Watch this if you want to learn about what Canada is really like.
GT Super Series
Vepe

Post by Vepe »

motorsporteurope.com wrote:IFRC: Changes at De Friis Motorsport

Right after Mr. Linari's arrest, Jan de Friis held a press conference announcing some changes for 2017. Karl van der Zwaart was sacked and will not be driving at the NC event. He is replaced by estonian Urmas Pärn, 21, who will also drive full-time in 2017. There are also rumours about Alessandro Lucarelli departure fro De Friis.
"I would like to keep Alessandro with us for next year, but in the end, it's not our call." said Jan de Friis.

It is also rumoured that if Lucarelli leaves, De Friis Motorsport might lose the support from Lancia, leaving the team to find that extra funding from somewhere else. Mr De Friis refused to comment on that.

De Friis drivers for the NC event
#26: Urmas Pärn (EST)
#27: Alessandro Lucarelli (ITA)
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Bild wrote:Kenan Ardaoglu to Jump to Falik Arrows

Former IndyCar race winner Kenan Ardaoglu has announced today on his homepage that he has signed a one-year contract with Falik Arrows for the 2017 IFRC season, joining Rosco Vantini. He describes the jump as a "great opportunity" and notes that the experience of the team is extremely handy in the rule changes for the upcoming season. A spokesman of the team confirmed the deal yesterday.
Gerudo Dragon

Post by Gerudo Dragon »

Sienar Race Systems (USA, Dark77)
#37: Herberto Dominguez (AND)
#38: Alessandro Marchesi (ITA) (Approved by Aerospeed in IRC)
Engine: Sienar-Cosworth
Tyres: Yokohama
Trump 2016
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Entry list updated.
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

Tuomas Suomanen will drive the #39. If she wants to return to "this crappy series" for the NC round, Aimee Gauthier can drive, otherwise I'll put Thiago Mazzacane in the car.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

While RoLFS/IFRC has usually had very relaxed rules, it is evident that you often don't play all that nice and need some restrictions. :P

Rule changes for 2017
  • Name change to AutoReject 3.5, in line with F1RDS' renaming to AutoReject 2.0.
  • Further calendar integration with AR 2.0.
  • Single engine model (3.5L V8, rebadgeable) to make driver talent even more important.
  • No separate tyre manufacturers (it has been a purely cosmetic feature this season, but will be removed completely).
  • Experience counts even more in the driver performance files, so while debuting in the series is still possible the chances of a rookie being successful are very low. "Debuting" in this context means that the driver has no previous experience from other series.
  • Driver experience restrictions: drivers with more than 24 starts or 32 entries in F1RWRS are ineligible to participate in AR 3.5, except for non-championship races.
  • Driver changes limited to five per team per season; injuries and exclusions will count towards it. One-car teams have more freedom in this to encourage users to run them. Exceeding the limit will lead to a team penalty, with each case reviewed separatedly.
  • Drivers are not permitted to run full-time in another series while also participating in AR 3.5. In other words, double-dutying is banned.
  • Team activity requirements: with a waiting list this long, the series can't afford to have freeloaders aboard taking valuable team slots. Thus, from 2017 onwards, I expect some sort of activity from every team once in at least four race weekends, with the offending team(s) given one warning to clean up the act. Failure to react to the warning within two racce weekends results in the team(s) being instantly dropped and replaced with new teams from the waiting list. Absences that are pre-announced in this topic are exempt from this rule.

Rule changes for 2018
  • Further experience restrictions: the AR 3.5 drivers' champion must move on to another category.
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Ataxia - do you want Jantscher in the other Jones car for the NC race? If not I'll run an unchanged line-up of Hawkin and O'Heagan.

Autosport wrote:Hawkin delight at IFRC title, Jones hails "awesome champion"

After clinching the 2016 IFRC title in dramatic circumstances at the final race in Japan, Terry Hawkin has expressed his delight at overcoming rival Salvatore Miccoli and performing a remarkable turnaround in fortunes to clinch the championship.

"It's a dream come true, it really is. I had a great 2014 and almost won the F3RWRS title and then last year was quite a struggle. F2RWRS didn't work out for us and Sammy has been very vocal about that. And then it was looking like this year was going to be another disappointing one but we managed to get it together and really turn things around. And the results in these last few races have been incredible. Of course Salvatore was incredibly unlucky in the last race, and I'm very sorry for him because of that, but ultimately we all have our ups and downs, I missed out in 2014 and this year I've been lucky. It's all swings and roundabouts, and I intend to savour this one as long as possible! The aim now is to go into 2017 and successfully defend my title. I'll have a top class teammate in Marko and I think together we can definitely aim for the teams' title as well. It's going to be a good year!"

Hawkin's boss Sammy Jones was full of praise for his young driver too,

"Terry has absolutely nailed it in the second half of this year. He's shown just what a top quality driver he is and there's a reason why top teams are queuing up for his signature for 2017. The great thing is though is that he's put his faith in the Jones Racing Group and under Jones Racing International he will look to double up next year and become the first IFRC driver to defend his drivers' title. He is a deserving, awesome champion. He's blown everyone's expectations of him out of the water and he can only get better from here."

Great work all round in the chat by the way, reading through that was hilarious! :lol:
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

For any team that still has any seats left for the NC race i would like to offer 2 british drivers who will be racing in formula nippon during the off season and are looking to gain some experiance

James Morgan
Chelsie Knight
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

peteroli34 wrote:For any team that still has any seats left for the NC race i would like to offer 2 british drivers who will be racing in formula nippon during the off season and are looking to gain some experiance

James Morgan
Chelsie Knight

As previously mentioned, my drivers Angelica Lopez and Ragnar Larsen are also available if needed.

Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

AndreaModa wrote:Ataxia - do you want Jantscher in the other Jones car for the NC race? If not I'll run an unchanged line-up of Hawkin and O'Heagan.

It clashes with the F2 race, no? I'd prefer to leave him there for now...
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

V8fan12 wrote:As previously mentioned, my drivers Angelica Lopez and Ragnar Larsen are also available if needed.

You've mentioned it previously? Gosh, I couldn't tell :P
TORA! TORA! TORA!
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Ataxia wrote:
AndreaModa wrote:Ataxia - do you want Jantscher in the other Jones car for the NC race? If not I'll run an unchanged line-up of Hawkin and O'Heagan.

It clashes with the F2 race, no? I'd prefer to leave him there for now...

Fine with me! :)

Nuppiz, Jones' entry to the NC race as follows:

#12 -- Terry Hawkin
#13 -- Connor O'Heagan
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

The +1 entry to the Nobushige Fukuda Memorial Trophy will be under the banner of Plus One Racing Engineering

Plus One Racing Engineering
#3 Joe Harmsky (RUS)
#4 Scott Marsden (GBR)
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Best In The World Newsletter wrote:Kay Lon Enters 2016 Nobushige Fukuda Memorial Trophy

Today, the IFRC officially confirmed Kay Lon's entry in the 2016 Nobushige Fukuda Memorial Trophy. He will drive the #6 Aeroracing after Kenan Ardaoglu already joined his new team for the non-championship race. "The future of motorsport races here, I am extremely excited to compete against these young stars," Lon stated. His team mate for the event has not been confirmed yet.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

pi314159 wrote:Tuomas Suomanen will drive the #39. If she wants to return to "this crappy series" for the NC round, Aimee Gauthier can drive, otherwise I'll put Thiago Mazzacane in the car.

No, she's still having a hissy fit about her ban. :P

James James Davies wrote:I am very pleased to announce that I will be contesting this year's Nobushige Fukuda Memorial Trophy. As you all already know, 2016 will be my final season of racing single-seaters, so, when I heard that Kay Lon would be driving for Aeroracing in this event, I immediately got on the phone to Phoenix McAllister to offer my services. This is going to be a great way to cap off my extremely successful career, and I am very excited to be one-half of what is easily the strongest driving lineup of all time.

I'm also looking forward to the opportunity to educate the next generation of motorsport stars - it should be a lot of fun.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Vepe wrote:

Right after Mr. Linari's arrest, Jan de Friis held a press conference announcing some changes for 2017. Karl van der Zwaart was sacked and will not be driving at the NC event. He is replaced by estonian Urmas Pärn, 21, who will also drive full-time in 2017. There are also rumours about Alessandro Lucarelli departure fro De Friis.
"I would like to keep Alessandro with us for next year, but in the end, it's not our call." said Jan de Friis.

It is also rumoured that if Lucarelli leaves, De Friis Motorsport might lose the support from Lancia, leaving the team to find that extra funding from somewhere else. Mr De Friis refused to comment on that.

Bad news for De Friis Motorsport. This has nothing to with 2017, but, for this particular race, Alessandro will be with Gulf M/Power for an F2RWRS championship round. As he's been doing very well there (1 win and 1 2nd in his two appearances), he wants to see out the year there and then evaluate all possibilities - that includes a contract renewal at De Friis.

If De Friis wants some assistance with obtaining a replacement driver, Salvatore Miccoli won't be driving for IBR at the NC event, so could always fill in at De Friis for this one event.

Image Image
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

Thomas Butler is still available and willing to drive in the NC race for anyone.
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
Vepe

Post by Vepe »

Biscione wrote:
Vepe wrote:

Bad news for De Friis Motorsport. This has nothing to with 2017, but, for this particular race, Alessandro will be with Gulf M/Power for an F2RWRS championship round. As he's been doing very well there (1 win and 1 2nd in his two appearances), he wants to see out the year there and then evaluate all possibilities - that includes a contract renewal at De Friis.

If De Friis wants some assistance with obtaining a replacement driver, Salvatore Miccoli won't be driving for IBR at the NC event, so could always fill in at De Friis for this one event.

Well... Umm... Okay, so Salvatore Miccoli will replace Lucarelli for the NC event.
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

David Graham to remain at Linton-Solindahl for 2017
Despite rumours that David Graham was to go elsewhere in the 2017 season, David Graham has confirmed that he will be staying with Linton-Solindahl for the 2017 season. Graham, who raced for them in 2016, finished 45th overall in the Drivers' Standings, having only scored in one race. Despite this, Graham remains positive in his outlook for the 2017 season. "I hope that more points scoring results will come in the next season," said Graham. "We think we have the potential to bring more consistently good results, as we have developed the car enough to bring the team to more stable results. Hopefully our luck will be better in the next season."
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

To make it easier for everyone as regards to the driver market, here's a full list of drivers who qualified for a Reject Superlicense this year as per Article 1.2.6 h) of the F1RWRS Regulations:

1. Terry Hawkin (top 10 overall + feature win)
2. Salvatore Miccoli (top 10 overall + feature win)
3. Akira Yamamura (top 10 overall + feature win)
4. Alessandro Lucarelli (top 10 overall + feature win)
5. Lukas Zuber (top 10 overall + feature win)
6. Quentin Reatherson (top 10 overall + feature win)
7. Alexandre Dorval (top 10 overall)
8. Rosco Vantini (top 10 overall)
9. Silvia Renaldi (top 10 overall)
10. Yui Megumi (top 10 overall)
11. Marco Bizzarri (feature win)

Some of these drivers already had valid Reject Superlicenses, but they've now been "refreshed".
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

One last reminder for everyone not yet entered for the NC race to do so as soon as possible. The entry list can be found here - if I don't hear from you your cars won't be entered at all, and no new entries will be taken in to fill the vacated spots.

Aerond, I also need the Minarae livery. If you can't do it yourself post the plan here and someone will make it for you.
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by SuperAguri »

Falik Arrows will enter

Rosco Vantini
Kenan Ardaoglu

In the NC race.

As for Rosco Vantini getting a super licence, rearrange this phrase "hornless thicko" to make a three word phrase which sums up what I thought when I read it. :P
<@Ataxia> these people are making a mess of their crepe suzettes
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

For 2017, GTI will be officially taken over by RonDen Racing Engineering, and will be part of the Octan Young Driver Program. I request that the team would already be renamed for the Non-Championship race (a new livery is not necessairy)

Also if i can still change the test line-up, i'd like to try Jukka-Pekka Kankaanpaa instead of Da Cunha, as Da Cunha is already a certainty for the 2017 season anyway, and i need more data on JPK
Last edited by Nessafox on 05 Mar 2014, 03:48, edited 1 time in total.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!