RTCC 2016 season - All results up

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
TomWazzleshaw

Re: RTCC 2016 - Submit your liveries and class

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:ZimSport will be the manufacturer Holden team. I'll leave what level of support DCR have up to Wizzie (I would assume he'd be a constructor).

And that is indeed what level of support DCR will run with for 2016.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Rated
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Rated »

Zeroforce's Vectra livery I hope everything works !
Considering we run Opels in both RTCC and RRC, we will compete in the Constructor class.
BORDAS BORDAS BORDAS
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Can I change my cars from the Vectras to manufacturer spec Renaults or BMWs?
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

eurobrun wrote:Can I change my cars from the Vectras to manufacturer spec Renaults or BMWs?

Yes, you can. although there is no performance difference between the three classes
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

I noticed there are three ZimSports. I am still looking to give Lorenzo Crescenzi a touring car programme for 2016 given his good pace shown in F1RSTC. Would it be possible for a one car team, Lavezzi IBR, runnning a single Alfa 155 as a Constructor, with car number #77, at all rounds? I would have offered him around if there were still seats left but it seems every seat apart from the second Lolvo has been filled already.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

Stramala wrote:I noticed there are three ZimSports. I am still looking to give Lorenzo Crescenzi a touring car programme for 2016 given his good pace shown in F1RSTC. Would it be possible for a one car team, Lavezzi IBR, runnning a single Alfa 155 as a Constructor, with car number #77, at all rounds? I would have offered him around if there were still seats left but it seems every seat apart from the second Lolvo has been filled already.

Well, really there are only two ZimSports and then Douglas-Cliff Racing using ZimSport machinery and technical assistance, but are really two separate teams. Think FPR and Rod Nash. It's totally not an attempt to bend the rules and make up for the crap that was most of last season :lol:
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Stramala wrote:I noticed there are three ZimSports. I am still looking to give Lorenzo Crescenzi a touring car programme for 2016 given his good pace shown in F1RSTC. Would it be possible for a one car team, Lavezzi IBR, runnning a single Alfa 155 as a Constructor, with car number #77, at all rounds? I would have offered him around if there were still seats left but it seems every seat apart from the second Lolvo has been filled already.

The third ZimSport is entered by Wizzie's Douglas/Cliff Racing. If you can find a member who is willing to run a secondary IBR supported team you can (seen as I realised there's 39 entrants ATM, room for one more). If no one steps up to run the team I'll do it (completely impartial of course)

This brings me on to qualifying formats. Qualifying sessions will last half an hour, with everybody free to set as many laps as they wish. Each individual race will have it's own qualifying session due to the limitations of rFactor. For each race, 3 cars will DNQ to keep it interesting at the back :)
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

Since Mazzacane Motorsport is currently a one-car team running an Alfa Romeo for Lerby, I could run a second car for Crescenzi.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
RonDenisDeletraz

pasta_maldonado wrote:
eurobrun wrote:Can I change my cars from the Vectras to manufacturer spec Renaults or BMWs?

Yes, you can. although there is no performance difference between the three classes

In that case can I run factory Renault's under the name GoldBet Renault Racing Team. If anybody is willing to paint the cars then they will be Blue Gold and White sith sponsorship from GoldBet, Michelin, Renault and ELF.
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

pi314159 wrote:Since Mazzacane Motorsport is currently a one-car team running an Alfa Romeo for Lerby, I could run a second car for Crescenzi.

That would be pretty sweet. Have some Lavezzi Caffè money for your troubles :D

Image Image
Warren Hughes

Post by Warren Hughes »

Keep the same livery for Prism that I've always had.
Nico Rosberg wrote:Break me down mentally? Good luck with that one.

:roll:
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Warren Hughes wrote:Keep the same livery for Prism that I've always had.

One step ahead of you there :)

Stramala wrote:
pi314159 wrote:Since Mazzacane Motorsport is currently a one-car team running an Alfa Romeo for Lerby, I could run a second car for Crescenzi.

That would be pretty sweet. Have some Lavezzi Caffè money for your troubles :D

What number is Crescenzi's car going to have?
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

I'm sorry, but since I've struck a particularly bad case of busyness, I've not been able to follow all of the action properly. Can I carry over the stats of my drivers as well as the livery over this season?
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Phoenix wrote:I'm sorry, but since I've struck a particularly bad case of busyness, I've not been able to follow all of the action properly. Can I carry over the stats of my drivers as well as the livery over this season?

Yep, I've already assumed Maddock and McAllister would be staying on and the livery is fine too. This applies for any team that competed at all last season, if you want to keep your old livery, that's fine by me.
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Im sorry that this may be a bit sudden, but my schedule seems to be a bit more crowded for the next few weeks than I thought, so I wont be able to make my livery in a timely fashion.

If anyone could, could someone create my livery for me?

My audi A4 was gonna be painted like the Cusco Advan Impreza that races in Super GT (black with a red and white diagonal stripe on the back quarters of the car)

My main sponsors are Alpine electronics and Recaro on the body and 2Bennett Audimotive for the windows (to represent my local town ;) )

I dont want a number on the hood, just on the side.

Feel free to add any other small sponsors on the side, hood and on the bumpers if you wish.

if anyone could create this livery for me it would be appreciated.
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?
andrew

Post by andrew »

Can I just keep the same livery please+ what do you mean about class
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

andrew wrote:Can I just keep the same livery please+ what do you mean about class

I've already explained this quite clearly earlier in the thread.

I've noticed that both Erik Courbois and Garry Jones are signed up to use the number 40, so either RonDen or Team Lolvo need to change numbers :)
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
andrew wrote:Can I just keep the same livery please+ what do you mean about class

I've noticed that both Erik Courbois and Garry Jones are signed up to use the number 40, so either RonDen or Team Lolvo need to change numbers :)

Looks like both of use had the same idea of using the car type in the racing numbers. Who was first of us? If he was first, i'll change it to the 'lowest available number', if i was first, i keep it.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
andrew

Post by andrew »

Class independent
MinardiFan95

Post by MinardiFan95 »

pasta_maldonado wrote:

Team Lolvo will change Garry Jones' car number to 54 in attempting to keep with the cars having numbers that match the model.
This is a cool spot.
Jefferson Rodrigues

Post by Jefferson Rodrigues »

Jefferson Grand Prix - Liveries

#48 - Craig Richards (ZIM): http://www.mediafire.com/?2t95x8peu8pnjbt
#49 - Akira Kobayashi (JAP): http://www.mediafire.com/?ucitzroern3ndgb

Jefferson Grand Prix compete in Constructor class.
Ryan Knittefeld
(Born. Dec/06/1995 in Manchester,UK)
DRIVER HISTORY
2016 - International Formula Reject Challenge - Current Series
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: RTCC 2016 - Announcement

All above changes noted.

With my exams coming to an end soon, it's time to devote more time to this series (and rFAF1 too, for those who care). This means that there's a few things that need to be sorted.

Most things are up to date, these are the teams that still have some information missing:

Prism Motorsport - Class
RonDen - Livery idea (I can re use last year's livery, the Bastos one.)
AeroRacing Engineering - Class
Restov Racing - Livery
AeroKings - Class, livery
IBR Alfa Romeo - livery
Mazzacane - livery
Team Lolvo - Livery (I can re use last year's)
BITW - Livery (although I'm assuming like the F3 car)

Thank you to everyone who has completed a livery, it's much appreciated. For those of you who need a livery and can do it yourself, the link to the templates is on the first page. If your car is not in the template package, ask and I will give you a base livery for the car to paint over. If you can't do it yourself, a livery idea is needed; and for everyone who I've identified as not having a livery when you have already posted an idea - sorry! Just correct me and I'll get to it.

FLOPROACT, PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD OTHERWISE YOUR ENTRY WILL BE REMOVED. Thankyou.

If FloProAct does not show up, then I will allow ONE guest driver or team per round. Any existing team can nominate a guest driver, and anyone without a team can put their team forward, and once nominations are in I'll host a vote, where ever team owner in the series votes on which driver/team they want to take part. In the event of a tie, the slot will go to the person who applied first.

Guest entries will be eligible for driver's points but ineligible for Team's points, and will also be ineligible for the Manufacturer, Independent's and Constructor's Cups and Trophies.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Aeroracing Engineering is a Factory team. Sorry for forgetting about that.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

I think that, because we're now set up for it...I'd kinda like to go back on the waiting list for this if it's ok.

This would be under the Pulsar Racing Team banner.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Ataxia wrote:I think that, because we're now set up for it...I'd kinda like to go back on the waiting list for this if it's ok.

Yep, that's okay. Although if FloProAct doesn't reply, you can have his entry if you want.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
Ataxia wrote:I think that, because we're now set up for it...I'd kinda like to go back on the waiting list for this if it's ok.

Yep, that's okay. Although if FloProAct doesn't reply, you can have his entry if you want.

Ah, sweet...wouldn't say no!

If it turns out that I get that slot, then I'll invite other users to nominate a driver.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

pasta_maldonado wrote:RonDen - Livery idea (I can re use last year's livery, the Bastos one.)

This wrote:If the RonDen livery isn't made yet: i found quite a nice Belgian reject sponsor, the brewery of Silly http://www.silly-beer.com/p_pils_en.htm (if you already made it, just leave it as it is)

If that would be possible.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

Livery idea for Mazzacane: Blue, with Casio sponsorship like the F3 car, and some Argentine sponsors. I don't know if Crescenzi brings any sponsorship. If he does, his sponsors should also be on the Mazzacane car.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
RonDenisDeletraz

Anyone willing to do my livery?

DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

pi314159 wrote:Livery idea for Mazzacane: Blue, with Casio sponsorship like the F3 car, and some Argentine sponsors. I don't know if Crescenzi brings any sponsorship. If he does, his sponsors should also be on the Mazzacane car.

Crescenzi brings Lavezzi and Alitalia backing :)

Image Image
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Here's a few liveries for you!

IBR Alfa Romeo

Alpha Auto (by dark77)

Zerofroce (by Rated)

Tassie Racing

RonDen (by Ataxia, shamefully edited by me)

Jefferson GP (by Jefferson Rodrigues)
I can fix that error myself with Kobayashi's car

Ataxia wrote:
pasta_maldonado wrote:

Ah, sweet...wouldn't say no!

If it turns out that I get that slot, then I'll invite other users to nominate a driver.

Well, seen as FloProAct has failed to respond, the entry is yours! The list of cars available is on the first page.

FloProAct, if you're reading this and manage to respond by the 20th June, I will re-admit you back into the series, but if you do not post in this thread by then you will not be permitted to re-enter.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Ah, ace...thank you. I'll potentially go for a Renault Laguna then, and I'll accept a driver if anyone wishes to put one forward.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Ataxia wrote:Ah, ace...thank you. I'll potentially go for a Renault Laguna then, and I'll accept a driver if anyone wishes to put one forward.

Cool, a number and class would be appreciated :P

As for everyone else, I'm opening the nominations for the guest entry for the Round of Australia at Bathurst.

Everyone may nominate NO MORE THAN TWO drivers. Please nominate by filling out this form:

Name:
Nationality:
Canon Racing experience: (if non-canon racing experience only, leave blank)
Team: (You can nominate a driver to be run under your own team, or for another team. Please say what team this driver is hoping to drive for}
Number:

Any new driver with non-canon experience will get random stats. Any driver with canon experience will have that taken into consideration.

NOMINATIONS CLOSE ON MONDAY 24TH JUNE Nominations made after that will not be counted.

When all the nominations are in, I'll run a RNG to determine who is approved. Also, I will use Comissioner's powers to ensure any notable driver (i.e ex F1RWRS driver) that is entered will gain an automatic gust entry. A commissioner-approved driver is alongside a RNG determined guest entrant, not instead of.
Last edited by pasta_maldonado on 16 Jun 2013, 17:29, edited 1 time in total.
Gerudo Dragon

Re: RTCC 2016 - Nominate a guest driver!

Post by Gerudo Dragon »

Name: Han Yong-Sung
Nationality: North Korean
Canon Racing experience: None so far
Team: Hoping to drive for Twinings
Number: 45
Trump 2016
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

We'll take #11, and take part in the Constructors' class. Livery will come soon.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Autosport wrote:DRT concludes car supply deal with BITW
RTCC teams Davies Racing Team and Best In The World have concluded a deal today which will see the German team run DRT's year-old title-winning BMW 318is for the 2016 season. This deal continues a strengthening of ties between the two organisations, both of whom are owned by active F1RWRS drivers, which has seen transferal of personnel from DRT's young driver program to that of BITW, as well as the signing of BITW young driver Kotomi Setou to DRT's Lupo GTI team. The deal follows a breakdown in relations between BITW and Toyota, who were originally contracted to supply BITW with Toyota Carinas.

When asked if this deal could see BITW becoming a satellite team of DRT, much like the relationship between ZimSport and Douglas-ZimSport Racing, James Davies answered, "No. Such an arrangement is not to the interest of DRT. As far as the RTCC goes, the relationship between DRT and BITW begins and ends with us supplying them cars."

darkapprentice77 wrote:Name: Han Yong-Sung
Nationality: North Korean
Canon Racing experience: None so far
Team: Hoping to drive for Twinings
Number: 45

DRT would certainly be interested in running Han Yong-Sung as a guest driver, however, he will have to be content with sharing entries with James Davies, who will also be entered by the team as a guest driver at certain rounds.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

The RoLFS/IFRC crasher (and the younger sister of a certain driver who is also a crasher) Yui Megumi will be Alpha Auto's guest driver, driving car 53.

Also, where's Etisalat and PPG logos on my car? :?
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
Rated
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Rated »

Name: Natascha Zaugg
Nationality: Austrian
Canon Racing experience: LGPS 1991 and 1992, 2015 24hours of Aston so far.
Team: Zeroforce as she took control of the team in the nineties, but any other team ready to give her a chance is fine.
Number: 90

Extra notes : She was reliable in the LGPS, her car wasn't. Could have scored several points, but the same could be said for many other drivers :lol:. Decided to not get a full time drive this season to make room for the promising Ståle Øivind Røsbjørgen (and his money).
BORDAS BORDAS BORDAS
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Ecurie Fabron could consider a third driver easily if it wasn't for the fact that they are completely skint at the moment. So anyone willing to have a relaxed drive in a Peugeot 405 should bring bucketloads of money with them to cover the expenses. :lol:
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Well, seeing as there's no schedule conflict....

Name: Jeremy-Etienne Voeckler
Nationality: French
Canon Racing experience: rFAF1, F1RGP2C (test driver), S.A.R.S
Team: Alfa IBR
Number: 22

Image Image