2016 F1RDS Season - END OF SEASON & Post-season testing

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
Ataxia
Not Important

Re: 2016 F1RDS Season - Norisring - Race Results

Post by Ataxia »

AndreaModa wrote:Bit of a random question this I know, but what's the details of the spec chassis F1RDS uses Ataxia? Has the same one been used for 2015 and 2016? Who is the manufacturer and is there a specific name/code for the chassis?

Just doing a couple of wiki entries for F1RDS drivers see and in the results tables I wanted something to go in the "chassis" column.

I just arbitrarily called it the RDS-01, and yeah, it's been used for both 2015 and 2016.

I'll just pencil Dallara in as the constructor, so stick that in if you like.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Ataxia
Not Important

Re: 2016 F1RDS Season - Norisring - Race Results

Post by Ataxia »

2016 F1RDS Grand Prix of the Netherlands - Zandvoort - Qualifying

Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Salamander

Re: 2016 F1RDS Season - Zandvoort - Qualifying

Post by Salamander »

Aimée Gauthier wrote:I am hoping that this time the team will be able to give me a car that will last the whole distance, and I can finally take my long-awaited first win.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

2016 F1RDS Grand Prix of the Netherlands - Zandvoort - Race

POSITIVES

+++ Aimee Gauthier - An excellent race from the young Frenchwoman, who finally claimed her first RDS race victory from pole position. Having got away cleanly, Gauthier did everything right and maintained the lead over the whole 19 laps. A strong, assured performance from Gauthier, who now inherits the championship lead.

++ Iakopo Fuamatu - The Samoan hadn't done much of note so far this season, and although he's picked up some points he's been mainly outperformed by his teammate Sandy Grey. The roles seemed to have switched for Zandvoort; Grey didn't have a particularly good race after his win last time out and Fuamatu was able to score his first podium since his domination of Sonoma in the Winter Cup.

+ Miguel Silva - Silva looks to have turned the corner, and grabbed more points at Zandvoort after his first podium in Nuremberg. Having been matched by Scrattenheim during the first part of the season, the Spaniard has raised his game significantly to a level similar to 2015.

NEGATIVES

- Plus One, DMR and The Crusaders - For teams who need points on the board for various reasons, this was a bit of a damp squib for them. Pierre St. Laurent was a rare glimmer of hope for Plus One, but having run in the points for most of the race his pace in the final few laps was poor. The rest were poor, and although Castaneda took a rare finish ahead of his team-mate, the Peruvian's still living on borrowed time.

-- Sandy Grey - The American won the last race. He scored nothing in this one. Do the math yourself!

--- Behrman Reith - Reith looked like his season was improving, having struggled to come to terms with the more equal engine and chassis configurations previously. He qualified 7th, and most expected him to improve his 2016 points tally. However, the German started poorly and dropped back in the first two laps. Did he work hard to recover? Nope, he was all to happy to trundle around in the midfield. A very poor effort.

RESULTS

pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

Finally! Gauthier would have deserved to win much earlier, but something always went wrong. Good result from Pereira too.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

That was bad.

Code: Select all

14:03   RaikkonenPlsCare   There's some water in water
Salamander

Re: 2016 F1RDS Season - Zandvoort - Race

Post by Salamander »

Aimée Gauthier wrote:Excellent. A perfect race, now I just need to make every race go as smoothly as this one.
Everything's great.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Niko Nurminen wrote:Butler! That's not what you were hired to do. You're supposed to score as many points as possible while also helping Võsu's title chase. :|
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Just a quick update; rFactor looks good to go, so I'll be using that for next season. All the changes I mentioned a couple of months ago should go ahead, and for future reference we'll be using the GP3 2011 shape, because the template's nice and straightforward.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

2016 F1RDS Grand Prix of England - Oulton Park - Qualifying 1

Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: 2016 F1RDS Season - Oulton Park - Qualifying 1

Post by Nessafox »

Looks like our drivers need a kick on their butt, again. It's not because you guys are secured of an F3RWRS drive next year that you should stop doing your best!
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

This wrote:Looks like our drivers need a kick on their butt, again.

Same here!

Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

2016 F1RDS Grand Prix of England - Oulton Park - Race 1

POSITIVES

+++ Simon Mestach - The Belgian would have been forgiven for expecting minor points; although qualifying 9th was good, he had some very talented drivers in front of him. However, Mestach really knuckled down and breezed past the likes of Fuamatu, Gauthier and Butler on his way to a brilliantly-worked second place. After a poor start to the season, Mestach has really come to the fore of late.

++ Jari Lappalainen - DMR have always been a bit hit-or-miss with their setups, as both drivers in 2015 had some brilliant weekends as well as some poor ones and this season's been no exception. After a dodgy weekend at Zandvoort, Lappalainen bounded back onto the podium with an excellent drive. Perhaps he was riding on Mestach's coattails a touch, but the Finn did a sterling job to carve through the field.

+ Miguel Silva - Silva's been on top form of late, although qualifying was something of a disappointment for the the Spaniard in the first Oulton Park race as he qualified 16th. Usually, a performance like that will result in a driver being stuck in the midfield "no-mans' land", but Silva shrugged off the shackles and set to work on repairing his fortunes. The fact that he ended up two places behind his team-mate (who qualified 4th) is testament to a great race.

NEGATIVES

- Ecurie Prenois - Yes, the French team racked up another double-points finish, but they quite rightly would have expected more. Pereira started an excellent 3rd, as Gauthier sat in 5th having won last weekend. However, they lost out to faster drivers, showing that the race set-up wasn't quite there.

-- Scuderia Alitalia - Another team who didn't get the race set-up quite right, but it was a little more costly for Alessandro Linari's men. Mineiro started 6th, and Barlini 14th, so a good haul of points was possible. Unfortunately for them it didn't go that way, as Mineiro was dumped out of the points and Barlini was feeling the pressure of having to perform. Hair-dryer treatments are probably in order somewhere along the line.

--- Iakopo Fuamatu - Fuamatu's done a good job of late when his car's been up to it, and a third place last weekend made many think that the Samoan could fall into championship contention if he kept the pace up. So why, when he qualified a decent 8th, did he end up finishing a lowly 17th below his team-mate? The Naas Botha train put paid to his chances of reclaiming what was lost, but Fuamatu really shouldn't have dropped back like he did. A couple of off-road excursions early on contributed his eventual downfall.

RESULTS

FMecha

Re: 2016 F1RDS Season - Oulton Park - Race 1

Post by FMecha »

Poor Kurniawan at it's slumpiness again. And Botha was literally anonymous, amirite? :|
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
Ataxia
Not Important

Re: 2016 F1RDS Season - Oulton Park - Race 1

Post by Ataxia »

2016 F1RDS Grand Prix of England - Oulton Park - Qualifying 2

Ataxia
Not Important

Re: 2016 F1RDS Season - Oulton Park - Q2

Post by Ataxia »

2016 F1RDS Grand Prix of England - Oulton Park - Race 2

POSITIVES

+++ Thomas Butler - Butler arguably wasn't ready for the cut-and-thrust of F3RWRS when he stepped up with the Kingfisher team, but since dropping back to the RDS he's been on prime form to re-salvage his nascent career. Starting 4th, he stole past the likes of Frankham and Grey to close up to team-mate Vosu to try and orchestrate an NRE one-two finish. Unfortunately, Vosu spent the second half of the race battling an electronics issue causing her to drop to 6th, and so Butler inherited the win; his first victory in the RDS.

++ Stan Frankham - Since starting 2016 in a strong manner, Frankham's had a run of some very bad luck to fall down the championship table. However, he managed to get a very welcome 2nd place in Oulton Park to get his season back on track. V-Sport have had little to smile about of late, so Frankham's performance today will be a huge fillip to the team's confidence.

+ Pierre St. Laurent - The Canadian has clearly shown his mettle since replacing the underwhelming Jack Connolly, and a fine 4th place at Oulton Park will help Plus One out massively in the Teams' Championship. He'll definitely court an array of suitors for next season.

NEGATIVES

- Scuderia Alitalia - The Italian team will be glad to see the back of Oulton Park, as it dished up another pointless race.

-- Jari Lappalainen - Remember the comment last race about "hit-or-miss"? This race was a perfect representation of "miss" for Lappalainen; a lowly qualifying was matched with a lowly race. Having taken a podium in the previous race, the Finn will be kicking himself after this performance.

--- Iakopo Fuamatu - The Samoan started 3rd. He finished 11th. A huge opportunity missed for Fuamatu, who really didn't seem to get along with the Oulton Park circuit. There's not really much more to say, other than the fact that he'll be hiding from Jimmy Rosenforth for a while...

RESULTS

Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Aimée Gauthier wrote:To be frank, it was always going to be difficult to take the fight to Anu after qualifying... we have been struggling with the setup all weekend, so to take a point out of her today is quite encouraging, I feel. The team has to work harder at the final 3 meetings, I cannot afford to be in this kind of position again if I am going to win the title.
Everything's great.
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

Naas Botha wrote:It is very disappointing. I was so close to the championship but now we are nowhere. It is no good, the car is not working anymore, half the team have given up. Its a very bad atmosphere here.

Diego Pereira wrote:It was err, a struggle, yes? The car, it wasn't fast and err, I couldn't....I couldn't drive fast, no? Big shame, I feel.
TORA! TORA! TORA!
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

GP3 2011 mod for rFactor all works, so the changes for 2017 are all good to go.

I'll give y'all the livery templates to play with after the season's over.
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

Yes! Finally a decent result from Stan. Hopefully it won't be a fluke result.

Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Niko Nurminen wrote:It is unfortunate that a car failure prevented Anu from taking a double win this weekend, but luckily Thomas was in a good position to ensure our team the best result possible. We got a great points haul this weekend which helps us solidify our lead in both championships.
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Mustafa Kurniawan @MKurniawanF1RDS wrote:Yeah, I'm retiring from F1RDS now. Thank you everyone at @MechaGP, I'll find new challenges. :)

Jimmy Hopkins (the American who is TRE IFRC test driver) will be replacing Kurniawan from now on. :)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

FMecha wrote:
Mustafa Kurniawan @MKurniawanF1RDS wrote:Yeah, I'm retiring from F1RDS now. Thank you everyone at @MechaGP, I'll find new challenges. :)

He's finally got fed up of having his arse kicked by Botha then? :P
TORA! TORA! TORA!
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

2016 F1RDS Grand Prix of Belgium - Spa-Francorchamps - Qualifying 1

Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

2016 F1RDS Grand Prix of Belgium - Spa-Francorchamps - Race 1

POSITIVES (bit of a dull race, so I'll keep it brief):

+++ Sandy Grey - A top drive by the Rosenforth driver to hang on to his aspirations of the championship. Started 4th, made a good start and held off Butler for 2nd whilst beginning to close in on Vosu.

++ Nurminen Racing Engineering - The Finnish team probably have the Teams' title sewn up now; another strong performance.

+ Mineiro - Recovered from a run of poor form to grab some much needed points for Scuderia Alitalia.

NEGATIVES

- Mecha Grand Prix - Double DNF, not what the team was after at all.

-- Chuck Barrett - A poor drive from the American; although points weren't on the agenda I don't suppose throwing it off the road at Les Combes was either.

--- Jimmy Hopkins - Yes, it was his first race in RDS machinery. However, binning said machinery at Eau Rouge on lap 1 just showed that the kid's got a long way to go if he's going to make it in this championship.

RESULTS

Ataxia
Not Important

Re: 2016 F1RDS Season - Spa-Francorchamps - Race 1 & Q2

Post by Ataxia »

2016 F1RDS Grand Prix of Belgium - Spa-Francorchamps - Qualifying 2

Ataxia
Not Important

Re: 2016 F1RDS Season - Spa-Francorchamps - Race 1

Post by Ataxia »

2016 F1RDS Grand Prix of Belgium - Spa-Francorchamps - Race 2

POSITIVES

+++ Barlini, Lappalainen and Frankham - All three of our podium sitters did an excellent job, and due to them having similar races it would be only fair to bunch them all together. The trio practically stuck together throughout the race, and battled calmly and fairly for the lead. Barlini had the edge come the end, but Lappalainen and Frankham certainly did themselves proud.

++ Red Bull World Race Team - Results have been hard to come by for the Australian team, but both Silva and Scrattenheim had found the pace in the second race at Spa and will help the team's cause to qualify for Macau immensely.

+ J.C. Wolf - Spa is a real drivers' circuit, and to come in with little racing experience and drive the car calmly was the key to a commendable performance from DMR's latest recruit. Although he left Belgium with no points, Wolf will be delighted to have had a strong weekend and to battle so well against Thomas Butler's advances deserves a mention.

NEGATIVES

- Mineiro - Although the electrical issue wasn't entirely Mineiro's fault, the Brazilian driver had begun to fall out of the points under his own steam. A missed opportunity here.

-- Behrman Reith - A wasted race for Reith. Started well in the points positions, but just fell like a stone. Second season syndrome is really afflicting the German in 2016.

--- Ecurie Prenois - A comedy of errors for the French team. Problems with traffic cursed the team to the bottom of the timesheets in qualifying, and mechanical issues for Aimée Gauthier sent her to the back of the field. A race to forget.

RESULTS

Shizuka

Re: 2016 F1RDS Season - Spa-Francorchamps - Both Races Up!

Post by Shizuka »

Such a weird up-and-down season. Frankham starts to get himself together though.

Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Niko Nurminen wrote:This weekend was pretty much our season so far in a nutshell: great success on one day, nowhere on the next. Luckily, we've had more of the former which is why we're still leading both championships.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

2016 F1RDS Grand Prix of the Czech Republic - Brno - Qualifying 1

2016 F1RDS Grand Prix of the Czech Republic - Brno - Race 1

POSITIVES

+++ Stan Frankham - Although Frankham's title aspirations are all but over, he appears to have found another run of form after results had been escaping him for the majority of the middle part of the season. Starting 3rd, he brushed past Mineiro who managed to get bogged down off the line. He then harried Gauthier, passing her on lap 6 and maintaining a reasonable gap to claim his second victory of the season.

++ Sandy Grey - The Rosenforth driver put in a terrific drive from 8th place to claim a podium at Brno; the American managed to squeak past Grove and Vosu at turn 1, before putting some excellent moves on both Alitalia drivers. An incredibly well worked drive from Grey, who keeps his title challenge remarkably intact.

+ Diego Pereira - Pereira began the race far down in 16th, so points would certainly come at a premium. However, the Portuguese driver managed to carve through the field and cap off a clinical drive with a very commendable 7th place.

NEGATIVES

- Matt Grove - Yes, he scored his first points since winning at Turkey. However, he was quite clumsy with his efforts today as he made a cock-up of his pass on Barlini, nudging the Italian into the gravel, and then almost colliding with Mestach before the Belgian pulled over with an oil leak. Not a great drive, but a good result.

-- Naas Botha - The South African's single-handedly hauled Mecha into the Macau race, but had an off-colour day today. A middling qualifying effort could only reap a lowly 18th place finish, and he'll rightfully be a touch disappointed.

--- Lack of HopkinsHilarity - Mecha's latest recruit has been a bit of a clown at the track, but he seems to have tempered his driving style somewhat. A shame for the casual fan.

RESULTS

Salamander

Re: 2016 F1RDS Season - Brno - Qualifying 1

Post by Salamander »

Aimée Gauthier wrote:It was a good race for us, I should have won though, but that boorish moron Frankham decided to run me off the track. But now, we have to win every race remaining if we are going to beat Vosu without relying on a car failure for her.
Everything's great.
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

Frankham is slowly, but steadily showing a reason to keep him.

DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Corrado Provera wrote:This was a disgraceful effort today. We are 1st and 5th, and we do nothing with it and get a terrible result. It's too late in the year for mid-season replacements, but for sure, next year, I'll need to bring in Marcus Gronholm, these two have had lots of opportuities and wasted them.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

2016 F1RDS Grand Prix of the Czech Republic - Brno - Qualifying 2

2016 F1RDS Grand Prix of the Czech Republic - Brno - Race 2

Sorry for the lack of race synopsis, to be honest I just wanted to get the race out of the way. Qualifying was wet, as you can see, which shook the field up a little.

Salamander

Re: 2016 F1RDS Season - Brno - Race 2

Post by Salamander »

Aimée Gauthier wrote:Certainly, this was a good day for me points-wise, but I still feel we are not doing enough in terms of pace to get me the championship. I have to be faster than Vosu all weekend in Japan if I am going to take the title from her.
Everything's great.
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Shizuka wrote:Frankham is slowly, but steadily showing a reason to keep him.

Barring anything unexpected happening, I think Frankham will be making the step up to F3RWRS next year - he has had two years in F1RDS now after all. ;)

Stan Frankham wrote:Cracking result that, two wins is just what I needed after a bit of a rubbish spell recently. Obviously I'm well out of the championship hunt but hopefully a few more decent results like this before the season is out will leave me in a good position overall. If I could break into the top three, that would be magic but we'll have to see what happens.
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

AndreaModa wrote:Barring anything unexpected happening, I think Frankham will be making the step up to F3RWRS next year - he has had two years in F1RDS now after all. ;)

Good, then we'll go for two new drivers next season.

Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Right folks, Fuji's a little way off so I think we can start looking at this now. As the Winter Cup is dead and buried, there's not really a way to assess drivers for next year.

What I want to do is keep the RDS circus at Fuji for a couple of days and run a pair of tests. This is to assess drivers for 2017.

Only current RDS teams can enter; if you want to stay for the Fuji tests then please fill out the form below. You can either choose to do one test, or run in both; it's up to you. Don't forget to add nationality and age.

TEAM NAME:

DAY 1 (MORNING SESSION)
DRIVER 1:
DRIVER 2:

DAY 1 (AFTERNOON SESSION)
DRIVER 1:
DRIVER 2:

DAY 2 (MORNING SESSION)
DRIVER 1:
DRIVER 2:

DAY 2 (AFTERNOON SESSION)
DRIVER 1:
DRIVER 2:

Drivers must be eligible for RDS in 2017; in other words, they must be 21 or under on December 31st, 2017. They must also have taken part in 10 or fewer IFRC or F3RWRS races (and no F1/F2 races.)

You're not obliged to run with your current drivers, you can easily ask other DEC holders if you'd like to run their driver in a session. Any people looking to get their driver in RDS for 2017 can offer their services too.

SCHEDULE:

Day 1: Morning
Richard Taylor (UK) - V-Sport
Éric Laurent (FRA) - V-Sport
Katie May (IRL) - DMR
James Jones (UK) - DMR
Pierre St. Laurent (CAN) - Plus One
Daniela Anger (SUI) - Plus One
Kyösti Pykälistö (FIN) - NRE
Torolf Sigurdsson (NOR) - NRE
Diego Pereira (POR) - Prenois
Sølvy Ødegård (NOR) - Prenois
Jimmy Hopkins (USA) - Mecha
Gina Arilla (SMR) - Mecha
Volker Scrattenheim (GER) - Red Bull
Gregg Donnelly (GBR) - Red Bull
Chloe O'Sullivan (IRE) - Rosenforth
Sandy Grey (USA) - Rosenforth
Manuarii Vahirua (TAH) - Alitalia
Aldo Pellizotti (ITA) - Alitalia
Jukka-Pekka Kankaanpää (FIN) - Octan
Angelica Lopez (MEX) - Octan
J.J. Taylor (GBR) - Crusaders
Han Yong-Sung (NKR) - Crusaders

Day 1: Afternoon
Richard Taylor (UK) - V-Sport
Éric Laurent (FRA) - V-Sport
Katie May (IRL) - DMR
James Jones (GBR) - DMR
Johnny Edwards (GBR) - Plus One
Alexi Schnass (GER) - NRE
Jimmy Hopkins (USA) - Mecha
Manuel Riva (MEX) - Mecha
Arnaud Nandan (FRA) - Red Bull
Iakopo Fuamatu (SAM) - Rosenforth
Gregg Donnelly (GBR) - Octan
Angelica Lopez (MEX) - Octan

Day 2: Morning
James Jones (GBR) - V-Sport
Angelica Lopez (MEX) - V-Sport
Pyotr Mikoyan (RUS) - DMR
Kyoko Katayama (JPN) - DMR
Torolf Sigurdsson (NOR) - NRE
Gregg Donnelly (GBR) - NRE
Romain Hadamard (FRA) - Prenois
Naas Botha (RSA) - Mecha
Gina Arilla (SMR) - Mecha
Mineiro (BRA) - Alitalia
Jukka-Pekka Kankaanpää (FIN) - Octan
Yaël De Bock (BEL) - Octan

Day 2: Afternoon
James Jones (GBR) - V-Sport
Angelica Lopez (MEX) - V-Sport
Pyotr Mikoyan (RUS) - DMR
Kyoko Katayama (JPN) - DMR
Johnny Edwards (GBR) - Plus One
Egide Ngendandumwe (BUR) - NRE
Romain Hadamard (FRA) - Prenois
Naas Botha (RSA) - Mecha
Manuel Riva (MEX) - Mecha
Mineiro (BRA) - Alitalia
Yaël De Bock (BEL) - Octan
Gregg Donnelly (GBR) - Octan
Last edited by Ataxia on 01 Mar 2014, 16:51, edited 11 times in total.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

TEAM NAME: Scuderia Alitalia (ITA)

DAY 1 (MORNING SESSION)
DRIVER 1: Manuarii Vahirua (Tahiti)
DRIVER 2: Aldo Pellizotti (ITA)

DRIVER 1: Manuarii Vahirua (TAH)

DAY 2 (MORNING SESSION)
DRIVER 1: Mineiro (BRA)
DRIVER 2: Manuarii Vahirua (TAH)

DRIVER 1: Mineiro (BRA)
Last edited by DemocalypseNow on 08 Feb 2014, 19:36, edited 1 time in total.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Biscione wrote:TEAM NAME: Scuderia Alitalia

DAY 1 (MORNING SESSION)
DRIVER 1: Manuarii Vahirua
DRIVER 2: Aldo Pellizotti

DRIVER 1: Manuarii Vahirua

DAY 2 (MORNING SESSION)
DRIVER 1: Mineiro
DRIVER 2: Manuarii Vahirua

DRIVER 1: Mineiro

Would you be able to add nationalities too? I'll probably wiki this all up at a later date, so it might be needed...merci!