2016 F1RDS Season - END OF SEASON & Post-season testing

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
V8fan12

Re: 2016 F1RDS Season - END OF SEASON & Post-season testing

Post by V8fan12 »

This wrote:We're both officially interested, so it's her choice.
You people know that signing up with Octan YD will garantue that your driver will make it up to IFRC at least, and if he/she is good, there's also a big chance of ending up in F2RWRS.
At the moment i am rushing my drivers a little fast, but this is only temporary as i'm currently in shortage of drivers.

Well if Octan YD offer's Angelica a chance of promotion then she'll accept the offer. Sorry Shizuka :oops: .
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

V8fan12 wrote:
This wrote:We're both officially interested, so it's her choice.
You people know that signing up with Octan YD will garantue that your driver will make it up to IFRC at least, and if he/she is good, there's also a big chance of ending up in F2RWRS.
At the moment i am rushing my drivers a little fast, but this is only temporary as i'm currently in shortage of drivers.

Well if Octan YD offer's Angelica a chance of promotion then she'll accept the offer. Sorry Shizuka :oops: .

A 100% chance of promotion. Remember, this could be a poisoned gift, because we do whatever we want with her, until we decide her training is completed.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

V8fan12 wrote:Well if Octan YD offer's Angelica a chance of promotion then she'll accept the offer. Sorry Shizuka :oops: .

It's alright, she would only have been a third choice for V-Sport.

Code: Select all

14:03   RaikkonenPlsCare   There's some water in water
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

This wrote:At the moment i am rushing my drivers a little fast, but this is only temporary as i'm currently in shortage of drivers.

Only reason you have a shortage of drivers is because you cut yourself off from your dealer (IBR) ;)
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Biscione wrote:
This wrote:At the moment i am rushing my drivers a little fast, but this is only temporary as i'm currently in shortage of drivers.

Only reason you have a shortage of drivers is because you cut yourself off from your dealer (IBR) ;)

You still have the most prestigious spot available: the F2RWRS one ;) Where, unlike in the other series, my team is actually a championship contender!
By the way, i still have plenty of space for your IBR-guys, like in GT or sportscars, where there are still some spots available.
But it's mainly because my drivers under my own ownership all failed to impress, and they're better of in GT or touring cars.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

Are Ecurie Prenois interested in re-hiring Diego Pereira for 2017?
TORA! TORA! TORA!
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

takagi_for_the_win wrote:Are Ecurie Prenois interested in re-hiring Diego Pereira for 2017?

Yes, Diego Pereira will get another season at Ecurie Prenois. He has been a little inconsistent, but on good days he has been able to score top results, despite only joining in the middle of the season.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

pi314159 wrote:
takagi_for_the_win wrote:Are Ecurie Prenois interested in re-hiring Diego Pereira for 2017?

Yes, Diego Pereira will get another season at Ecurie Prenois. He has been a little inconsistent, but on good days he has been able to score top results, despite only joining in the middle of the season.

And with that, Andrei Kolodin will move up from the Lupo championship to race for Restov.
TORA! TORA! TORA!