RWRS Lawnmower Race - 2015

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
Salamander

Re: RWRS Lawnmower Race - 2015

Post by Salamander »

George MacDrage wrote:Posh sassanach twat, yeah. That Davies clan sabotaged my hopes, probably because I outed the elder one as a useless fraud. Aha.

F1RGP2C James Davies wrote:Yo! Douchebag! Let's get one thing straight here: I am not related - at all - to that goddamn embarrassment of a namesake! Am I clear!? Good. And the fact you couldn't even come close to his over-the-hill ass proves how useless you are!

Jordan Davies wrote:That was awesooooomeeee!! :D I dunno why so many people are being mad and sad and stuff, those lawnmowers are really fun to race, but they're also really easy to mess up on, so maybe that's why. I didn't mess up much though, so I'm really looking forward to the next race! I think I can win this! :D
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

The finals will begin in about 10 minutes, so anyone who wants to get commentary should join the chat :)
Not that they'll be very interesting though, since they'll be two mowers in two lap races, but it'll be chance to laugh at Wizzie's drivers when they cock up live rather than looking at the wiki later :lol:
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Daniel Melrose wrote:Looks like people care a lot more about winning this thing than I thought. I mean, it's a bathpluggling Lawnmower race for HWNSNBM's sake. It's an excuse to have an official RWRS end-of-season party, not complain about parity and stuff like that. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to the infield Gruen Beer Pavilion.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Daniel Melrose wrote:Looks like people care a lot more about winning this thing than I thought. I mean, it's a bathpluggling Lawnmower race for HWNSNBM's sake. It's an excuse to have an official RWRS end-of-season party, not complain about parity and stuff like that. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to the infield Gruen Beer Pavilion.

Jordan Davies wrote:Yeah! What Mr. Melrose said! ... except for the beer. I'm not allowed.
Everything's great.
the Masked Lapwing

And after a hard fought afternoon of finals, Martyn Rietacher wins the final (just) and is awarded the Sydney Smith Cup. James Davies came close but had to settle for second. while Wouter Lamberigts won the third place final. He didn't receive his trophy however, as Martin van der Maeyede took offence to his driving and punched him, forcing Wouter into the medical centre with a broken nose and mild alcohol poisoning.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
the Masked Lapwing

Challenge time!

Anybody who want to challenge another driver to a race, please post them, especially those from earlier in the thread since most weren't made clear. 1 on 1 only.
By default, those who are challenged will accept unless the owner specifically says no. Anybody can take part, whether they made the finals, were on the reserve list or are drunken Scots pretending to be Italian :lol:
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Luke Knight wrote:PLUS ONE WIN!! Wow, I can't believe Martyn won really, it's a dream come true for us to win the first law-------wait, Martin did what?!?!?

Martyn Rietacher wrote:The karts were a blast to drive and they really suite my driving style. I hope this has proved my talent to everyone out there who was in doubt of it.

Why did Martin punch Lamberigts? :lol:
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Sammy Jones vs any of the following:

Barii Mori
Phoenix McAllister

and anyone else who fancies their chances! :twisted:
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
Luke Knight wrote:PLUS ONE WIN!! Wow, I can't believe Martyn won really, it's a dream come true for us to win the first law-------wait, Martin did what?!?!?

Martyn Rietacher wrote:The karts were a blast to drive and they really suite my driving style. I hope this has proved my talent to everyone out there who was in doubt of it.

Why did Martin punch Lamberigts? :lol:

Because Lamberigts shoved Maeyede off the road to win the battle for 3rd. Lamberigts would have gotten a drive through for it if there was a pitlane... or any stewards present... or anyone sober enough to care for that matter :lol:
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

AndreaModa wrote:Sammy Jones vs any of the following:

Barii Mori
Phoenix McAllister

Alessandro Linari was a rally driver when he was a young lad. He wants some revenge :twisted:

Linari also challenges Kay Lon to a race to the death...
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

José Pablo Mazzacane would like to drive against anyone who's interested. He was a driver in LifeGP, so he's expierienced with lawnmower engines.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Barii Mori
Phoenix McAllister

Phoenix McAllister accepts the challenge against Jones and also wants to challenge Mori :twisted: :twisted:
Backmarker

Post by Backmarker »

Renato Bulku, who is good at racing lawnmowers, wants to challenge Cave Johnson, who is a lawnmower.
The Iceman Waiteth
What if Kimi Räikkönen hadn't got his chance in 2001?
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

James Davies wrote:Congrats to Martyn, he drove really well out there. I almost thought I was gonna win, but I couldn't quite make it. Now, if you'll all excuse me, there's a Gruen Beer with my name on it.

F1RWRS James Davies will not be accepting any challenges as he he will either be asleep, or recovering from the mother of all hangovers on Challenge Day. F1RGP2C James Davies would be more than willing to take on all-comers - as soon as he wakes up from being KO'ed at long last by John Zimmer.
Everything's great.
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Prince Walik wants to challenge F1RGP2C Davies as he is some washed up fool who doesn't even have 0.01% of Wailk's money

Cave Johnson accepts the challenge from Bulku. (I guess I control him now)
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

eurobrun wrote:Prince Walik wants to challenge F1RGP2C Davies as he is some washed up fool who doesn't even have 0.01% of Wailk's money

F1RGP2C James Davies wrote:I have plenty of money! Enough to comfortably form my own SRL team out of nowhere! You're going down, Walik! You'll see how 'washed-up I am when I kick your ass into next week!

Translation: Davies accepts.
Everything's great.
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

Jasper Lerby would like to challenge Martin McGovern.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

BlindCaveSalamander wrote:
eurobrun wrote:Prince Walik wants to challenge F1RGP2C Davies as he is some washed up fool who doesn't even have 0.01% of Wailk's money

F1RGP2C James Davies wrote:I have plenty of money! Enough to comfortably form my own SRL team out of nowhere! You're going down, Walik!

Translation: Davies accepts.

Prince Walik wrote:I could have bought the whole SRL out of the money I earned in the last three days mate

Walik is really rich. How much of that money is legitimately obtained is an entirely different matter though :P
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Stramala wrote:

Barii Mori
Phoenix McAllister

Alessandro Linari was a rally driver when he was a young lad. He wants some revenge :twisted:

Linari also challenges Kay Lon to a race to the death...

Bring it mofo!!

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Screw this, Melrose is taking Jones on. And he'll issue a challenge to Rhys Davies as well for good measure :twisted:
the Masked Lapwing

Carter Simpson wants to go up against Tommy Nash. Provided he isn't too wimpy to race while injured :P

Meanwhile, Davies is all too happy to go and destroy Melrose :twisted:
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

pi314159 wrote:Jasper Lerby would like to challenge Martin McGovern.

McG accepts.

Bastiaan van Nieuwenhuijzen challenges Tomo Kazama to a duel.

Image Image
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Kay Lon accepts the challenge to the death by Alessandro Linari.

Before that, however, he has arranged the "Once In A Lifetime" match-up between James Davies and Kay Lon.

Best In The World™ vs. Self-proclaimed Best Driver Of All Time.

Live, on iPPV!

And before that, a fun race with his former boss Sammy Jones sounds fun enough. Consider that a challenge, Sammy.

Tomo Kazama accepts the challenges by Bastiaan van Nieuwenhuijzen and by Du Lei
Last edited by Klon on 23 Apr 2013, 12:01, edited 1 time in total.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Mitchell Macklin apparently wants to lay down the challenge to Rosco Vantini, while Tom Douglas wants to battle both Prince Walik and Daniel Moreno during Challenge Day. Oh and Daniel Melrose want to know if Kay Lon is ready to go one on one with the Mad one. :P
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Klon wrote:And before that, a fun race with his former boss Sammy Jones sounds fun enough. Consider that a challenge, Sammy.

No problem, Jones will crush each and every one of his challengers into the dirt, like the little worms they are!

So that's Melrose, Lon, McAllister, Mori and Linari to challenge Jones. Any more for any more?

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Wizzie wrote:Oh and Daniel Melrose want to know if Kay Lon is ready to go one on one with the Mad one. :P

Only if the mad one promises to not be mad when beaten. :P

Tomo Kazama vs. Du Lei
Tomo Kazama vs. Bastiaan van Nieuwenhuijzen
Kay Lon vs. Daniel Melrose
Kay Lon vs. Sammy Jones
Kay Lon vs. James Davies [F1RGP2]
Kay Lon vs. Alessandro Linari
the Masked Lapwing

Now that I think about it, John Zimmer wants to continue his beatdown of James Davies, as well as taking on Daniel Moreno, Pablo da Silva and Kazuhiko Takagi. And Frank, of course.
Pieter Kickert would also like to take on Moreno.
Rhys Davies is up for a race against Sammy Jones, knowing full well he'll be fired if he wins :lol:
And of course, the Melville twins will have to sort out who is the better driver.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Continuing the family feud, Tom and James Douglas are gonna go at it to decide whose the better of the two now, and Joel Melrose will get his first challenge from older brother Daniel. Meanwhile, the elder Melrose will have yet another race, this time with protegee Mitchell Macklin just so we can finally find out if the kid's really as good as Melrose says he is.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Will accept the following challenges:

Hendra Naufal vs Mustafa Kurniawan
Reiko Megumi vs any female driver (except Pippa Mann)

:)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Following Lamberigts stupid driving, MaVDM challenges him to a..erm.....challenge :lol:

Also, MVDM is up for challenges against Adrej Kremnicky and Jordan Davies.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Jordan Davies would certainly enjoy a friendly challenge against MVDM.
Everything's great.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Kay Lon wrote:The fans wonder why we do this: why sit on a lawnmower and look like a goof? Why abort your holiday or your training for the next season to fight in the heat of the Australian Christmas time? The answer is simple: it is drive. We all need to be the best. I am the Best In The World, and the people know that, but it's a title that needs to be defended every day and every night.

This leads me to my opponents: most of them are great drivers. Hell, if we ignore Linari, that idiot, everyone of them is. They are the greatest names this sport has ever seen. They are up there with Ayrton Senna, Leonhard von Gottorp and Giuseppe Farina. Beating them is essential to my stardom.

We have Sammy Jones, we have Daniel Melrose. It's nothing personal, so it's mainly going to be some fun-driving around ... but I do want to beat them and I will beat them. Once I have done that, it is time to teach that maggot Linari a lesson in respect. He thinks he is some sort of racing god with the ability to judge right and wrong and I will drive that lesson out of his mind ... literally.

And then we have James Davies. His Twitter name says it all ... "BestDriverEver". Therefore, two self-proclaimed "bests" will meet in action. We will never get Muhammed Ali vs. Mike Tyson, we will never get Pélé vs. Oliver Kahn but we WILL get James Davies vs. Kay Lon. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I need to win this race and I will win this race.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Kay Lon wrote:And then we have James Davies. His Twitter name says it all ... "BestDriverEver". Therefore, two self-proclaimed "bests" will meet in action. We will never get Muhammed Ali vs. Mike Tyson, we will never get Pélé vs. Oliver Kahn but we WILL get James Davies vs. Kay Lon. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I need to win this race and I will win this race.
F1RGP2C James Davies wrote:I went into retirement because I felt I had nothing left to prove in my career. But when you get a challenge from Kay Lon... well, that is just something you cannot ignore. Make no mistake; I am the best driver ever, of all time. And I will prove that fact in this race, so be sure to watch it. This is a once in a lifetime thing, you do NOT want to miss it.
Everything's great.
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

F1RGP2C Poppy Whitechapel accepts Megumi's challenge! :twisted:
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

pasta_maldonado wrote:Following Lamberigts stupid driving, MaVDM challenges him to a..erm.....challenge :lol:

Also, MVDM is up for challenges against Adrej Kremnicky and Jordan Davies.

Wouter Lamberigts wrote:Death or glory :evil:
(so this is accepted)

Gia Van dycke wanted to challenge Gio Van Dycke, however, Gio refused.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

FMecha wrote:Will accept the following challenges:

Pippa Mann wrote:Why? Scared that you'll be shown up as not as good as you think you are? Chicken?
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

FMecha wrote:Will accept the following challenges:

Pippa Mann wrote:Why? Scared that you'll be shown up as not as good as you think you are? Chicken?

F1RGP2C James Davies wrote:Hey, you should be thanking your lucky stars. If you did race she'd probably just crash into you. Like she does everything ever.
Everything's great.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Reiko Megumi wrote:Pippa, I originally hoped for a battle against someone else, preferably from the F2RWRS or F3RWRS. But Poppy accepted it, so, deal with it. :ugeek:

James, shut the bathplug up. :roll: Ever heard of Romain Grosjean in the 2012 F1 season? People now compared him with my antics during my F1RGP2C days.
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Oh, also, Benoit Voeckler challenges Nestra Aya.

Image Image
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Reiko Megumi wrote:James, shut the bathplug up. :roll: Ever heard of Romain Grosjean in the 2012 F1 season? People now compared him with my antics during my F1RGP2C days.

James Davies F1RGP2C wrote:Yeah? So? How does that excuse you for crashing into bathplugging everything, including a car that was well off the racing line under yellow flags!?
Everything's great.