RWRS Lawnmower Race - 2015

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
dr-baker

Re: RWRS Lawnmower Race - 2015

Post by dr-baker »

Reiko Megumi wrote:Pippa, I originally hoped for a battle against someone else, preferably from the F2RWRS or F3RWRS. But Poppy accepted it, so, deal with it. :ugeek:

Pippa Mann wrote:So you're only prepared to race against people in lower categories with less experience and no F1RWRS title? :roll: Whatever. And you are allowed to have more than one battle, but too late. You had the chance to race against the only female to win a title at the highest level, and now you don't.

See ya! Smell you later!
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Reiko Megumi wrote:Pippa, I originally hoped for a battle against someone else, preferably from the F2RWRS or F3RWRS. But Poppy accepted it, so, deal with it. :ugeek:

Pippa Mann wrote:So you're only prepared to race against people in lower categories with less experience and no F1RWRS title? :roll: Whatever. And you are allowed to have more than one battle, but too late. You had the chance to race against the only female to win a title at the highest level, and now you don't.

See ya! Smell you later!

Herrmann Mann wrote:Guys! Stop replying, we might give her the impression that people actually care about what she says...
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

pasta_maldonado wrote:

See ya! Smell you later!

Herrmann Mann wrote:Guys! Stop replying, we might give her the impression that people actually care about what she says...

:o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:P
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

Right, who's up for some lawnmower challenges that I totally didn't forget to do... :oops:

Coverage will be done in the chat, starting as soon as people show they still care :lol:
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

I'm still eagerly awaiting #OnceInALifetime...
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

BlindCaveSalamander wrote:I'm still eagerly awaiting #OnceInALifetime...

Indeed. And there is another bunch of losers in dire need of a beating.
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

I'll be adding the results of challenges to the wiki over time, so feel free to make up your own stories of what happened. James Davies has already been knocked out (again) :lol:
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by SuperAguri »

Barii Mori wrote:I will take on anyone, especially Jones, Rhys Davies, Nicolas Steele, Hagane Shizuka, Saeed Al Faisal and especially that waste of space, Kay Lon.

Rosco Vantini wrote:Lawnmowers? You are taking, what is the word? Er Piss? Yes, you are taking the piss. I will not race anything apart from a F1RWRS car.

Sani Morgan wrote:I want to challenge anyone, please?

Prince Falik wrote:I hear that is a big fat lazy crook, who thinks he can run teams and defraud people? There is only one true Nigerian prince here, yes, yes, yes.
<@Ataxia> these people are making a mess of their crepe suzettes
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Alessandro Linari wrote:JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

No chance of an Álvarez Torrente - Phoenix McAllister battle? It would be sort of an "Old Spain vs New Spain" thing...I dunno.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

The RoLFS/IFRC incarnation of Frank Tenpenny will challenge nobody else than... GIOVANNI RODA! :D
And my TrackMania rejects (Onodera "Captain Baka" Ikari and Heru "Jak-Mex" Hernandez) will duel against each other. :)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Oh, I have one.

Giovanni Roda vs Marco Bizzarri. Master vs Student.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

James Davies vs... James Davies.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.