Warped Touring Car Series (IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT)

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
FMecha

Re: Warped Touring Car Series (DU2 Joypolis 2020 RACE UP!)

Post by FMecha »

BlindCaveSalamander wrote:The 24 hour race should clearly, clearly, clearly be held at Autumn Ring Mini.

We will have a Grand Reversal there. Stay tuned. :twisted: Due to the track limitations, RoLFS/IFRC-esque heat system will be used.

Also, I only accept 'serious' tracks that isn't in the calendar for the 24 hour race.
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

Wait! Chamonix! How epic would that be? :lol:
TORA! TORA! TORA!
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

Would we need extra drivers in the cars for the 24H
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Does listening to a dog licking its balls get you excited?

That's between me and my internet service provider.

One of those journalist types.
270 Tube stations in 18:42:50!
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

Personally I think the 24 Hour race should go to Sedona Raceway from Forza 3/4 or the Longest layout in Sidewinder Proving Ground from Forza 1-3.
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

What did she do in her past life to deserve this?

Signup for the Random Racing League, Season TWO!!!
Hound55

Post by Hound55 »

WaffleCat wrote:Personally I think the 24 Hour race should go to Sedona Raceway from Forza 3/4 or the Longest layout in Sidewinder Proving Ground from Forza 1-3.

Sedona Raceway: :D
Sidewinder Proving Grounds: -vomit-
Seriously, that track was godawful. However I will support the notion of Sedona as the location for the 24H race.
LONG LIVE MARUSSIA

Things I was wrong about:
Kimi to Ferrari, Perez out of McLaren, Maldonado to Lotus, Kobash comes back, Gutierrez stays, Chilton stays, Boullier leaves Lotus.

I stream Ustream, we all scream for PRC.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Unfortunately, my knowledge of Forza tracks are limited because I have never played it in my life, not even touching a Xbox 360. :| So those will be ruled out from the enduro track candidates. I would say thanks to WaffleCat for providing the Sunset Peninsula track map, and I will have to watch some videos of the other Forza tracks on the calendar so I can obtain the required lap record data. :)

takagi_for_the_win wrote:Wait! Chamonix! How epic would that be? :lol:

Tarmac tracks only, sorry.

roblomas52 wrote:Would we need extra drivers in the cars for the 24H

That's in my plan. All two-car teams will be required to run only one car, and a team will run three drivers. Also, I am planning for one or two 'experimental' garages, much like F1RMGP Enduro in 2014. Teams in the experimental garages will be able and must run a car other than those used from the series. The possibilities are endless - will the DeLorean or the Trabant from the 2014 F1RMGP Bathurst Enduro strikes back here? Or could it be a LM Race Car or other fantasy touring cars from the Gran Turismo series? Could it one of the LFS GTR cars as used in the Aston 24 Hours? Or even, those "fictional" cars from Burnout, Ridge Racer, or even... Grand Theft Auto? Or even something wackier? 8-) :twisted:

Deep Forest qualifying will run shortly. :) (After setting the records on GTPSP, I just realized that the Calsonic GT-R is more powerful than the Alfa 155 :oops:)
Last edited by FMecha on 30 Mar 2013, 05:25, edited 1 time in total.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

FMecha wrote: Also, I am planning for one or two 'experimental' garages, much like F1RMGP Enduro in 2014. Teams in the experimental garages will be able and must run a car other than those used from the series. The possibilities are endless - will the DeLorean or the Trabant from the 2014 F1RMGP Bathurst Enduro strikes back here?

oh, me Sir! Pick me, Sir! I call first dibs on the DeLorean entry!!!
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

Can I please call first fdibs on the redbull x2011
Thanks
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

roblomas52 wrote:Can I please call first fdibs on the redbull x2011
Thanks

No. Just no. This is a touring car series first of all, and secondly, it's just ridiculous.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
takagi_for_the_win

Well, if Roblomas is starting that, I'll call first dibs on the Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird :lol:
TORA! TORA! TORA!
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Dibs on the Eclipse-class Super Star Destroyer.
What do you mean it can't possibly fit on the track... ?
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Well, if everybody are going for vehicles like that... I still reckon I would succeed with a DeLorean. After all, considering budget etc., look how I did in last year's Bathurst 24 hours...
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Please,
  • Don't be too ridiculous with your experimental cars (so no aircrafts, no RB X1s, etc)
  • Understand that:
    • The enduro is still a idea to held very soon
    • The experimental garages will be only available for those members who does not yet have an entry in the series

Thank you. Deep Forest quali results coming shortly. :)
FMecha

Re: Warped Touring Car Series (Deep Forest quali UP!)

Post by FMecha »

Proudly sponsored by a Iowa heavy equipment supplier... the Warped Touring Car Series presents...

RACE 4: DEEP FOREST RACEWAY
QUALIFYING

"This is the World of Gran Turismo, not Iowa!" says the rant-loving safety car driver Osborne, after he was aware a track in Iowa looked similar to the race where the fourth race of WTCS is held, today. His copilot, Troy Ackerson, was not impressed. "Shut up, I don't care! I don't give a bathplug on that~! :roll:" Grid limit is now 26 cars again. Nicchi gets the pole while Voeckler goes anonymous, beaten by temporary driver Daniel Cake which stands in for Orestes Granicus today. Korte, Daniels, Watson, and Woods all fail to qualify.

[R] indicates replacement driver.

Code: Select all

Pos # Driver (team-manufacturer)                 Best lap
==========================================================
 1 #37 Emanuele Nicchi (Nicchi-Alfa)             1:30.148 - POLE POSITION
 2 #17 Ben Irwin (Onyx-Holden)                   1:30.363
 3 #22 Anthony North (BMW Dealer-BMW)            1:30.394
 4 #16 Nermanja Blagojevic (Onyx-Holden)         1:30.484
 5 #3 Jan van der Maeyede (FGCR-Nissan)          1:30.500
 6 #23 James Roberts (Aurico-Nissan)             1:30.590
 7 #42 Robert Jackson (Omega-Opel)               1:30.885
 8 #27 Alessandro Lucarelli (Martini-Alfa)       1:30.910
 9 #88 Chiko Suzuki (Nippon Racecraft-Subaru)    1:31.208
10 #41 Amanda Lewis (Omega-Opel)                 1:31.216

11 #10 Yrjo Perkelainen (Clatterham-Mercedes)    1:31.246
12 #2 Jorg Scrattenheim (BMW Dealer-BMW)         1:31.297
13 #0 Martin van der Maeyede (FGCR-Nissan)       1:31.300
14 #11 Jason van Drunen (Clatterham-Mercedes)    1:31.320
15 #24 Daniel Cake [R] (TNS FC-Alfa)             1:31.424
16 #46 Luis Pereira (Vestore-Ford)               1:31.498
17 #8 Mudar Zakariyya Shamoun (Saudi-BMW)        1:31.582
18 #28 Frederic-Maxime Voeckler (Martini-Alfa)   1:31.634 - REJECT OF QUALIFYING
19 #777 Nicolas Vasquez (Vasquez-Holden)         1:31.648

20 #73 Nasib Najib Bata (Saudi-BMW)              1:31.650
21 #31 Kim Lang-Dong (Gangnam Publocrap-Opel)    1:31.737
22 #89 Satoshi Taki (Nippon Racecraft-Subaru)    1:31.784
23 #77 Johnny Boudermann (TEGTFM-Nissan)         1:31.886
24 #99 Hafidis Faera (Tassie-Ford)               1:32.140
25 #13 Mario Wankucini (Gangnam Publocrap-Opel)  1:32.152
26 #55 Jay Becker (RRR-Subaru)                   1:32.178

FAILED TO QUALIFY
27 #14 Harri Korte (Finlux-Ford)                 1:32.360
28 #78 Arthur Daniels (TEGTFM-Subaru)            1:32.547
29 #47 Tommy Watson (Dish Cleaner-Ford)          1:33.457
30 #68 Jamarian Woods (Maarsbergen-Mercedes)     1:34.062

WELCOME BACK TO GT WORLD. :D
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

Oh crap...
Bertrand Gachot, Pacific, Connew and Piercarlo Ghinzani's No.1 Fan

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
takagi_for_the_win

Pereira is looking pretty handy; I mean he's not going to challenge for wins anytime soon, but he's comfortably qualifying midgrid with a car/garage combo that should see him struggling to escape pre-qualy at best! Maybe I should've given him a seat in my F3RWRS team...
TORA! TORA! TORA!
Onxy Wrecked

Post by Onxy Wrecked »

2nd and 4th... looks good, but I doubt Ben Irwin's going to win from second as he seems to fall down the running order.
More Moneytron, more problems for Onyx!
A flock of Kroghs appear on the NASCAR Track and cause caw-tions!
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

FMecha wrote:Please,
  • The experimental garages will be only available for those members who does not yet have an entry in the series
[/list]

Thank you.

Ah, I still call first dibs on the DeLorean entry then! I don't currently have an entry here!!!
MCard LOLA
Gerudo Dragon

Post by Gerudo Dragon »

Emanuele Nicchi wrote:Please don't retire...
Trump 2016
Hound55

Post by Hound55 »

Seems like my drivers finally figured out how to qualify.
LONG LIVE MARUSSIA

Kimi to Ferrari, Perez out of McLaren, Maldonado to Lotus, Kobash comes back, Gutierrez stays, Chilton stays, Boullier leaves Lotus.

simonracer

Post by simonracer »

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM DISH CLEANER RACING

Dish Cleaner Racing has officially announced that, thanks to a completely rejectful performance this season, which consists of failing to even qualify in a single race, and running out of money as a result, they will immediately cease to compete in the series, unless bought out by someone else.

If anyone wants control of the team and driver, you can have it.

In reality, I just decided that there was no point wasting the singular minute of my life I use to check on this series whenever a new race appears.

I only ever did it for giggles anyway.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

simonracer wrote:
AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM DISH CLEANER RACING

Dish Cleaner Racing has officially announced that, thanks to a completely rejectful performance this season, which consists of failing to even qualify in a single race, and running out of money as a result, they will immediately cease to compete in the series, unless bought out by someone else.

If anyone wants control of the team and driver, you can have it.

In reality, I just decided that there was no point wasting the singular minute of my life I use to check on this series whenever a new race appears.

I only ever did it for giggles anyway.

Daniel Cake will take over your slot, then, from Seaside Route 765 onwards. :)
FMecha

Re: Warped Touring Car Series (Deep Forest RACE UP!)

Post by FMecha »

I apologize for the delays, as well the fact the race started with 26 cars instead of intended 24. :oops: ICly I will say Becker and Wankucini qualified under "exceptional circumstances". There is a OOC reason too why for the insane weather and the red-flag.

RACE 4: DEEP FOREST RACEWAY
THE RACE

42 laps (scheduled for 45), cloudy with small chance of rain initially but rain became very heavy in the end. [R] indicates replacement driver.

In the build up to the race, Walker introduced himself to the television coverage, as usual. "Hello racing fans, welcome back to Warped Touring Car Series. My name is Bob Walker." And James Page followed, "And my name is James Page, and welcome to Deep Forest Raceway, the circuit of the fourth round of Warped Touring Car Series!". Walker and Page talked about the build-up to the race. The sky is very cloudy, but initially possibility of rainfall were ruled out. When the pit workers and the grid girls left the starting grid, and after a pace lap, the race was set to begin. "And well, the race is now going to start" said Walker. As usual, Walker and Page counted down: "In FIVE, FOUR, THREE~, TWO, ONE~! AND IT'S GREEN~! GO! GO! GO! They're on the way now!". The Deep Forest race has begun.

Immediately at turn one, the Alfa vs Alfa battle had begun. Lucarelli overtook Nicchi immediately at turn one and the two would have an overtake war throught the race. When both pitted in at lap 12, Taki and Jackson saw an oppurtunity, but Nicchi and Lucarelli was able to reclaim the position. Then the clouds went darker - posibilities of rain is now handed out, not ruled out anymore.

The replacement driver Daniel Cake entered the points zone in lap 25. Misery came to Perkelainen as he have to retire from the race after a small refuelling incident when he pitted in lap 29 for scheduled pitstop. A handful of fuel went dripped into the outside of the car and it burst into a fire immediately, but the fire was quickly stopped. Perkelainen and the refueller left with minor burn injuries. Johnny Boudermann broke his clutch two laps later, and everyone else pitted in again to switch to wet tires. Rain has started to fell now.

Jackson saw an oppurtunity to gain position over Lucarelli, and he maintained a long gap against the Alfa drivers. On lap 34 James Roberts had to give up his fifth position to Grand Valley winner Blagojevic, but James attemped to, and failed, to revenge that.

Saudi driver Nasib Najib Bata spun out and crashed somewhat heavily at lap 38, unable to master the very wet conditions of the track. By this point the rain has very severe so bad that Walker even said it would be too dangerous to continue. The forest section of the course had been foggy since rain went heavy, and despite safety car deployment following Bata's crash, the steward compelled to act: the race have to be red flagged. And it happened, at lap 42, with just two to three laps to go, with Robert Jackson leading, the race was red-flagged. Because the amount of percentage of the total distance completed "is too damn high" and the rain continued for the next two hours (causing the postponement of the podium ceremony), the race was stopped. Jackson won, and he was awarded Infinity Improability Drive of the Race for his shock win and great wet driving. Lucarelli and Nicchi had to settle for second and third respectively, while Taki, Blagojevic, and Roberts filled the remaining positions. Pereira scored his first points - and the first points too for Ford, and Cake impressed in the eigth position. The BMW Dealer cars and Voeckler were anonymous all during the race but Martin van der Maeyede was completely anonymous throught the race despite his win in last two rounds, and we decided to give him Reject of the Race, although he is reported to blame the weather.

RESULTS AS OF LAP 41 (when a race is red-flagged, previous lap results apply)
Pos # Driver (team-manufacturer)                 Total Time/Retire
 1 #42 Robert Jackson (Omega-Opel)                 1:09:37.044 - 10 points
 2 #27 Alessandro Lucarelli (Martini-Alfa)         1:09:54.635 - 8 points
 3 #37 Emanuele Nicchi (Nicchi-Alfa)               1:09:59.873 - 6 points
 4 #89 Satoshi Taki (Nippon Racecraft-Subaru)      1:10:02.993 - 5 points
 5 #16 Nermanja Blagojevic (Onyx-Holden)           1:10:05.844 - 4 points
 6 #23 James Roberts (Aurico-Nissan)               1:10:11.770 - 3 points
 7 #46 Luis Pereira (Vestore-Ford)                 1:10:21.618 - 2 points
 8 #24 Daniel Cake [R] (TNS FC-Alfa)               1:10:26.129 - 1 points
 9 #3 Jan van der Maeyede (FGCR-Nissan)            1:10:28.230
10 #17 Ben Irwin (Onyx-Holden)                     1:10:28.540

Pos # Driver (team-manufacturer)                 Total Time/Retire
11 #28 Frederic-Maxime Voeckler (Martini-Alfa)     1:10:29.976
12 #777 Nicolas Vasquez (Vasquez-Holden)           1:10:31.496
13 #13 Mario Wankucini (Gangnam Publocrap-Opel)    1:10:38.037
14 #22 Anthony North (BMW Dealer-BMW)              1:10:40.708
15 #99 Hafidis Faera (Tassie-Ford)                 1:10:48.991
16 #88 Chiko Suzuki (Nippon Racecraft-Subaru)      1:10:54.329
17 #0 Martin van der Maeyede (FGCR-Nissan)         1:11:01.332
18 #2 Jorg Scrattenheim (BMW Dealer-BMW)           1:11:03.446
19 #11 Jason van Drunen (Clatterham-Mercedes)      1:11:03.692
20 #41 Amanda Lewis (Omega-Opel)                   1:11:03.890

Pos # Driver (team-manufacturer)                 Total Time/Retire
===================================================================
21 #8 Mudar Zakariyya Shamoun (Saudi-BMW)          1:11:04.438
22 #55 Jay Becker (RRR-Subaru)                          -1 lap
23 #31 Kim Lang-Dong (Gangnam Publocrap-Opel)           -1 lap
NF #73 Nasib Najib Bata (Saudi-BMW)                 Spun off (38)
NF #77 Johnny Boudermann (TEGTFM-Nissan)            Clutch (31)
NF #10 Yrjo Perkelainen (Clatterham-Mercedes)       Pit incident (29)

Standings will be posted soon. :)
takagi_for_the_win

Luis Pereira wrote:Of course I am, uhh, very 'appy, you know, uhh, it was a difficult race, uhh, uhh, difficult to, uhh, how you say, erm, keep concentr-

Warped News Service interrupt the interview with the monosyllabic, monobrowed wonder to report that Edward Restov Junior has been found passed out in a wheely bin, with a bottle of Smirnoff in one hand and slice of cake in the other, following a 12 hour bender to celebrate actual points
TORA! TORA! TORA!
Gerudo Dragon

Post by Gerudo Dragon »

Emanuele Nicchi wrote:Yes! Finally a finish!
Trump 2016
Hound55

Post by Hound55 »

Robert Jackson wrote:YEAH BABY! I am the RAINMASTER!

I think my team is in the running for most --OTR awards in a season. Lewis was the paragon of deadbeatness in Deep Forest.
LONG LIVE MARUSSIA

FMecha

Post by FMecha »

SEASON STANDINGS
As of Round 4, Deep Forest

Drivers'

Rk Driver name          Points
==============================
1  M. van der Maeyede   26
2  Jorg Scrattenheim    20
3  Nermanja Blagojevic  20
4  Robert Jackson       18
5  Yrjo Perkelainen     12
6  F. M. Voeckler       11
7  James Roberts        9
8  Satoshi Taki         9
9  Alessandro Lucarelli 8
10 J. van der Maeyede   7
11 Emanuele Nicchi      6
12 Anthony North        3
13 Orestes Granicus     2
14 Nicolas Vasquez      2
15 Nasib Najib Bata     2
16 Luis Pereira         2
17 Jay Becker           1
18 Daniel Cake          1

Teams'

Rk Team name            Points
1  Fosters Good Call    33
2  BMW Dealer Team      20
3  Onyx Holden Racing   20
4  Clatterham Racing    12
5  IBR Martini Racing   19
6  Omega Motorsport     18
7  Aurico Autosport     9
8  Nippon Racecraft     9
9  Nicchi Motori        6
10 TNS FC               3
11 Saudi Racing         2
12 Vasquez Racing Team  2
13 Vestore Racing Team  2
14 Really Rejectful     1

Manufacturers'

Rk Manufacturer         Points
1  Nissan               40
2  Alfa Romeo           28
3  Holden (GM AU)       22
4  BMW                  22
5  Opel (GM DE)         18
6  Mercedes-Benz        12
7  Subaru               10
8  Ford                 2

STEWARD NOTES

No incidents worthy of penalty has been reported.
Mudar Zakariyya Shamoun has been cleared from any possible injuries.

ORGANIZER NOTES

Cake will take over Watson's slot from next race onwards, where there will be no pit-stops (or in any of the 'sprint' races, for that matter). So, fuel and tires is in the "survive or die" list in the sprint races. Hence we call it, Survival Sprint. :twisted:

Also, I am still open for the enduro track ideas. :)
-----------
James Roberts wrote:Deep Forest Raceway owners, y u no install floodlights in the forest section? :evil: The fog during the last laps was too damn high, and this is getting unsafe. Luckily they stopped the race... but with just 3 LAPS TO GO? :roll:

Andrew Ulrich wrote:Roberts, are you even aware that Deep Forest is nothing but a forgiving version of Nordschleife? :roll: But you did nice anyway today. :)
Last edited by FMecha on 01 Apr 2013, 19:12, edited 1 time in total.
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

FMecha wrote:Wankucini qualified under "exceptional circumstances".

i think you'll find he qualified 13th
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:

FMecha

Post by FMecha »

roblomas52 wrote:

He finished 13th, he qualified 25th. ;)
Onxy Wrecked

Post by Onxy Wrecked »

Onyx is placed with Irwin having not crashed and being within two positions of points. Blagojevic is 3rd in the points and has been nothing but steady as he produced his 2nd worst finish, a 5th in the rain. It also suggests that the Holden cars have improved in wet weather handling with all three in the top dozen cars.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

FMecha wrote:Also, I am still open for the enduro track ideas. :)

Have I mentioned the idea of the Manx TT course? 37.73 miles of fun (and covered in more than 12 feet of snow as as last week - that's 4 metres in Eurospeak).
MCard LOLA
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

FMecha wrote:
roblomas52 wrote:

He finished 13th, he qualified 25th. ;)

yes he did, i was looking at the race results insted :oops:
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:

SeedStriker

Post by SeedStriker »

Nicolas Vasquez wrote:
Although this is one of our best suited tracks, things were not that good. At least this time we went all the way, but some improvement must be done.
HawkAussie

Post by HawkAussie »

Hafidis Faera wrote:This is so mad, I would of stopped at lap 34.
Officially Retired
Onxy Wrecked

Post by Onxy Wrecked »

SeedStriker wrote:
Nicolas Vasquez wrote:
Although this is one of our best suited tracks, things were not that good. At least this time we went all the way, but some improvement must be done.

At least it wasn't Ben Irwin who drifted back from outside pole with a poor start all the way back to 10th. At least the Holdens have the rain handling sorted out now otherwise it could have been far worse.
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

A statement from Clatterham Racing

Yrjö Perkelainen has declared himself fit to race at the next instalment of the Warped Touring Car Series. Such "minor burn injuries" are nothing compared to when he once passed out drunk in a sauna and was scraped off the wooden floor the next morning looking like a boiled lobster. A quick dip in a local lake later (it was in the middle of January) and he was fine, so he will be flown back to Finland briefly for that same treatment.

Jason van Drunen blames his limp performance on trying to get himself psyched up for the race at Deep Forest by listening to Deep Forest. It backfired spectacularly and he spent the entire race weekend in a trance. He has promised to spend the run-up to the next race listening to nothing but Napalm Death.

Tarmo Mõõk is said to be frustrated at not being given a chance to race, the offending refueller will be sent for extra training, and the #10 Merc will need a quick spin through the car wash and a once-over to check its 28-year-old electrical gubbins aren't all fried, but any thoughts that the race weekend might have ended on a downer were blown away as the team could barely hide their delight at watching Jamarian Woods, in the rival Mercedes, drop off the bottom of the timesheets - so van Drunen's 19th place turned out to be the top Merc in the race.

Live Long and Drink Tea (ours, obviously),
Dilhara C. H. J. U. U. B. Lamabadasuriya
Chief Publicocrap Officer, Clatterham Racing
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

dinizintheoven wrote:A statement from Clatterham Racing

Some stuff

How do you come up with this?

Alternatively, Jason could phsyc himself up with some A.C :lol:
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:

dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

roblomas52 wrote:How do you come up with this?

See what Mecha wrote in the race report, think about how each driver would react, and run with it.

roblomas52 wrote:Alternatively, Jason could phsyc himself up with some A.C :lol:

I thought that meant "air conditioning" for a minute, then realised that's a band I'd usually (i.e. anywhere else) refer to by their full name... sensitive types, don't look it up, whatever you do!
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

dinizintheoven wrote:
roblomas52 wrote:Alternatively, Jason could phsyc himself up with some A.C :lol:

I thought that meant "air conditioning" for a minute, then realised that's a band I'd usually (i.e. anywhere else) refer to by their full name... sensitive types, don't look it up, whatever you do!

And what is wrong with a bit of AC/DC??? ;) :lol:
MCard LOLA
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

dr-baker wrote:
dinizintheoven wrote:

And what is wrong with a bit of AC/DC??? ;) :lol:

No it's THAT band fronted by Seth Putnam
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote: