F1RDS - 2015 Season - Preparation for 2016/Driver Signups

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: F1RDS - 2015 Season - Netherlands GP Q2 Online!

Post by Nuppiz »

Võsu 5th? :shock:
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

Well Einhrin, having the best qualifying engine and qualifying 14th is weak. Suomanen did a better job, however starting from 8th position, I don't expect any points.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Nuppiz wrote:Võsu 5th? :shock:

But look, Aya is third, AGAIN! Let's hope the car doesn't break down on [insert gender here, I'm honestly not sure if Nestra is a male or female Malaysian name. Though I'd guess it's female]
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

And after her heroric victory in the first race, normal service is resumed for poor Laura. :(

Jerry De Boer FTW and the championship! :mrgreen:
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Stramala [kostas22] wrote:
Nuppiz wrote:Võsu 5th? :shock:

But look, Aya is third, AGAIN! Let's hope the car doesn't break down on [insert gender here, I'm honestly not sure if Nestra is a male or female Malaysian name. Though I'd guess it's female]

From memory, he's a guy. :)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
Shizuka

Post by Shizuka »

WHAT THE BATHPLUG.

Seriously, Kwol-Cho is randomly changing between awesome and awful.

Code: Select all

14:03   RaikkonenPlsCare   There's some water in water
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Zandvoort Race 2: http://imgur.com/a/clnSp

That's the last race of 2015! Thanks everyone for taking part, and I'll post my ROTY podium a bit later :)
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
pi314159

Re: F1RDS - 2015 Season - Netherlands GP Last Race Online! (

Post by pi314159 »

Suomanen gets a second RDS season, other seat TBA.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Well that was a rather uneventful race for my team. Good to have both cars on points, hopefully that helps us in the teams' championship.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Well, moving Pacer out of the F1RDS was a gamble, and on the surfacr, appears like it didn't work. However, he wouldn't have scored in the last four races due to the engine power differences, so still would have lost the title!

A poor end to the season from FGCR, hopefully we'll be in contention next year with the new engine equalisation rules.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

De Boer was so damn close to winning the title it's not even funny. Oh well, he's more than earned another season with DMR.

Laura Wener can move up to the F3RWRS.

And before I forget, my new American driver Sandy Grey is looking around for a drive in the RDS. :)
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

East Londoner wrote:De Boer was so damn close to winning the title it's not even funny. Oh well, he's more than earned another season with DMR.

And before I forget, my new American driver Sandy Grey is looking around for a drive in the RDS. :)

De Boer belongs to Ferrarist though right? He's not your driver? Because I think he's also the manager for Kwol-Cho, which makes him the most succesful user in this entire series so far :lol:

Image Image
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

As I've mentioned before, Stan Frankham is searching for a drive in F3RWRS. He has an outing with Prospec in the third car for the Surfers SuperPrix, but still no offer for 2016. He does bring Hype sponsorship with him.
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

EDIT. POSTED IN WRONG THREAD
Last edited by roblo97 on 18 Jan 2013, 23:30, edited 1 time in total.
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Does listening to a dog licking its balls get you excited?

That's between me and my internet service provider.

One of those journalist types.
270 Tube stations in 18:42:50!
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

East Londoner wrote:De Boer was so damn close to winning the title it's not even funny. Oh well, he's more than earned another season with DMR.

De Boer belongs to Ferrarist though right? He's not your driver? Because I think he's also the manager for Kwol-Cho, which makes him the most succesful user in this entire series so far :lol:

I think so, but it seems he's completely forgotten about his drivers. :?
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

East Londoner wrote:

I think so, but it seems he's completely forgotten about his drivers. :?

Seeing as he doesn't seem to mind, I'll clear a space in the Fusion lineup and take De Boer on. He probably won't care...

And yeah, Jari Lappalainen and Florian Grunewald are looking for RDS seats next year. Lappalainen's a race winner, and Grunewald is a hot prospect hailing from Germany.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

East Londoner wrote:Laura Wener can move up to the F3RWRS.

With West Cliff Racing?
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Well, at least Donkervoort ended the last race with an acceptable result. The manufacturer Donkervoort will however pull out, leaving the team permanently to Octan Young Drivers.
Both of our current drivers are offered a seat in F3RWRS, while i'm looking for new unexperienced drivers for the next season.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

dr-baker wrote:
East Londoner wrote:Laura Wener can move up to the F3RWRS.

With West Cliff Racing?

Yeah, why not. :)

And so it looks like DMR will be hunting around for two new drivers for Liam McGuigan to shout at. :lol:

Liam McGuigan wrote:Of course I'm bloody sad to see my two drivers leave for the F3 series. But it doesn't half show something, that my team is brilliant at developing young drivers! Now, who to sign up for 2016? And can we get a F3 entry or LFS entry?
Last edited by Londoner on 19 Jan 2013, 00:10, edited 1 time in total.
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

This wrote:Well, at least Donkervoort ended the last race with an acceptable result. The manufacturer Donkervoort will however pull out, leaving the team permanently to Octan Young Drivers.
Both of our current drivers are offered a seat in F3RWRS, while i'm looking for new unexperienced drivers for the next season.

Jalmerson da Cunha would be delighted to race at F3RWRS, if offered the possibility at Octan or other team
Bertrand Gachot, Pacific, Connew and Piercarlo Ghinzani's No.1 Fan

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

East Londoner wrote:And so it looks like DMR will be hunting around for two new drivers for Liam McGuigan to shout at. :lol:

Liam McGuigan wrote:Of course I'm bloody sad to see my two drivers leave for the F3 series. But it doesn't half show something, that my team is brilliant at developing young drivers! Now, who to sign up for 2016? And can we get a F3 entry or LFS entry?

This wrote:Well, at least Donkervoort ended the last race with an acceptable result. The manufacturer Donkervoort will however pull out, leaving the team permanently to Octan Young Drivers.

Well, I've got an idea. As long as Ferrarist doesn't object (which he probably won't), I'll manage De Boer. He would like a seat at Octan for F3RWRS, as I intend to keep Lappalainen in RDS for another season. Would DMR be interested in Lappalainen?
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

Behrman Reith wrote:Great Winter cup,good start of season,crap middle,fantastic end.Maybe I can join F3RWRS at 14?!But I happy to stay at V-Sport for rest of season.

Nestra Aya wrote:Did I just qualify 3rd on merit?!Twice?!Ah,well,I still have money if anyone wants to keep me for 2016.I thank Alitalia for showing what I've got.Still wish to have beaten Voeckler,though...
Last edited by WaffleCat on 19 Jan 2013, 01:04, edited 1 time in total.
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

What did she do in her past life to deserve this?

Signup for the Random Racing League, Season TWO!!!
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Octan will continue sponsoring Lappalainen through his career, but the condition is that RonDen RE keep an option on him, were he ever to promote to F2RWRS, an other condition is that he will not be distracted by the RoLFS, which Octan think is not beneficial for one's development.

So that leaves two new places available in the Octan Young Drivers talent pool! The best place to start your career!
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

Liam McGuigan wrote:This Lappalainen chap looks pretty f***ing good, especially if he's already a proven winner. We'll have him!

Yup, DMR's new number 1 is Jari Lappalainen.
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Is Kwol-choi even doing anything in 2016 yet? Because if not I would like to offer a drive with Red Bull World Race Team in either F2RWRS or F3RWRS. I am also willing to take over management of him if needed
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

eurobrun wrote:Is Kwol-choi even doing anything in 2016 yet? Because if not I would like to offer a drive with Red Bull World Race Team in either F2RWRS or F3RWRS. I am also willing to take over management of him if needed

He signed with Kamaha in the F3.

In other silly season news, Rosenforth need two new drivers, since both Douglas and Grove were crap. Any takers?
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:
eurobrun wrote:Is Kwol-choi even doing anything in 2016 yet? Because if not I would like to offer a drive with Red Bull World Race Team in either F2RWRS or F3RWRS. I am also willing to take over management of him if needed

In other silly season news, Rosenforth need two new drivers, since both Douglas and Grove were crap. Any takers?

Bathplug, disn't see that
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

Sandy Grey is interested in signing for Rosenforth.
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

Nestra Aya wrote:Sign me up.I have money.
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

What did she do in her past life to deserve this?

Signup for the Random Racing League, Season TWO!!!
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

American Chuck Barrett fancies a drive with either Octan or Rosenforth! He's on a one man mission to break the BH Curse! :lol:

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Sorry to pull the rug from underneath you Nuppiz, but Tonu Pykälistö won't be returning to NRE next season. I have other plans for him.

Image Image
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

AndreaModa wrote:American Chuck Barrett fancies a drive with either Octan or Rosenforth! He's on a one man mission to break the BH Curse! :lol:

Octan will help you with that, we will sign him in our talent programme on the following conditions:
1) He needs permission from Octan whenever he signs for a new team (this will not be a problem)
2) He must not spend more than 2 seasons in one series (if he's good enough, this will not be a problem)
3) He must not go to RoLFS (if this is a problem, then your driver is a problem)
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

And yet Douglas gets the lead JLD F3RWRS seat simply because there are literally no other candidates insane enough to take the job. Go figure. :lol:
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Wizzie wrote:

And yet Douglas gets the lead JLD F3RWRS seat simply because there are literally no other candidates insane enough to take the job. Go figure. :lol:

You are wrong. Yes there are. He is French, his father is called Frederic-Maxime and he has a very generous sponsorship package from Alstom and Carrefour. He even raced in both F1RDS and F3RWRS this year. Figured out who it is yet?

He's still open to offers from F1RDS teams, by the way.

Image Image
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

This wrote:
AndreaModa wrote:American Chuck Barrett fancies a drive with either Octan or Rosenforth! He's on a one man mission to break the BH Curse! :lol:

Octan will help you with that, we will sign him in our talent programme on the following conditions:
1) He needs permission from Octan whenever he signs for a new team (this will not be a problem)
2) He must not spend more than 2 seasons in one series (if he's good enough, this will not be a problem)
3) He must not go to RoLFS (if this is a problem, then your driver is a problem)

It's a deal! He also brings some sponsorship from a marketing agency called Rocket Fuel. :)

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
the Masked Lapwing

East Londoner wrote:
the Masked Lapwing wrote:In other silly season news, Rosenforth need two new drivers, since both Douglas and Grove were crap. Any takers?

Sandy Grey is interested in signing for Rosenforth.

Eh, sure, why not. Rosenforth would prefer for the second driver to be from Australia, New Zealand or the Pacific Islands somewhere.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

Mestach and Feldhoffer were nearly dead even this year so both will be kept for next season, as long as either doesn't move up the RWRS ladder.
CoopsII wrote:On occasion I have ventured into the PMM forum but beat a hasty retreat soon after as it resembles some sort of bad acid trip in there
Grovey

Post by Grovey »

Considering Matt Grove has been sacked he will take any free seat in RDS

I personally think he should have got another year but it's been decided now so nevermind
The amount of WHINCUPWINSLOL is too damn high
the Masked Lapwing

Grovey wrote:Considering Matt Grove has been sacked he will take any free seat in RDS

I personally think he should have got another year but it's been decided now so nevermind

He does have the Surfers SuperPrix to prove he deserves a promotion, but it'll be his last chance with ZimSport if he blows it.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Grovey

Post by Grovey »

Grovey wrote:Considering Matt Grove has been sacked he will take any free seat in RDS

He does have the Surfers SuperPrix to prove he deserves a promotion, but it'll be his last chance with ZimSport if he blows it.

OK then, I understand that
The amount of WHINCUPWINSLOL is too damn high