Interesting finds! Pacific, Forti and Lola

The place for respectful and reverent discussion of Reject drivers and teams, whether profiled or not as yet
tzerof1

Re: Interesting finds! Pacific, Forti and Lola

Post by tzerof1 »

:shock: Zoran Stefanovic tried to use the Lola cars for an F1 entry back in 1998....I did not know that...wonder if he talked disparagingly of the FIA then too..
"If you don't like it, overtake or f**k off!"- Niki Lauda responding to complaints of his Brabham BT46 'fan car" throwing debris in drivers' faces.
Verde

Post by Verde »

Mastu...?

:twisted:
http://www.bandeiraverde.com.br

The reject (and non-reject) side of motorsport. In Portuguese.
Aerospeed

Post by Aerospeed »

tzerof1 wrote::shock: Zoran Stefanovic tried to use the Lola cars for an F1 entry back in 1998....I did not know that...wonder if he talked disparagingly of the FIA then too..

Really now? The Lola was no faster than my neighbour's sedan...
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
Sunshine_Baby_[IT]

Post by Sunshine_Baby_[IT] »

tzerof1 wrote::shock: Zoran Stefanovic tried to use the Lola cars for an F1 entry back in 1998....I did not know that...wonder if he talked disparagingly of the FIA then too..

Zoran Stefanovic is the same of Stefan GP, isn't he?
I'm Perry McCarthy and Taki Inoue's fan number 1 and I always will be.

My twitter: @Miluuu_Sunshine
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Sunshine_Baby_[IT] wrote:

Zoran Stefanovic is the same of Stefan GP, isn't he?

Yes.

Great find.
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
tzerof1

Post by tzerof1 »

JeremyMcClean wrote:Really now? The Lola was no faster than my neighbour's sedan...

:lol: the bigger question is what could he really have done with them development wise and also modifying them to comply with the 1998 regulations? It doesn't seem beyond the realm of possibility that they would actually go slower than in 1997.
"If you don't like it, overtake or f**k off!"- Niki Lauda responding to complaints of his Brabham BT46 'fan car" throwing debris in drivers' faces.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Does anybody have copies of the PDFs in the first post above? The links here are broken, and I would especially like the PDF for the Lola team.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA