RTCC - A New Touring Car Series!!!

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: RTCC - A New Touring Car Series!!!

Post by pasta_maldonado »

FMecha wrote:Regarding bonus money, I suggest you learn from F1RWRS's equalized TV money formula. ;)

Right, I've got it! (Mostly adapting F1RWS- sorry ! It works!)

The winner of each race gets £500

Pay drivers, should you choose to employ them, can earn you £1,000 per race. This money is padi out at the halfway point of the season and at the end. A Pay Driver can only earn you £20,000 in a season. (e.g. You race a PD for the first 4 races of the season. After the halfway point, you get £4,000. At the end of the season you get nothing for his services.)

A skill point costs £5,000

At the end of the season, money is awarded as following for Driver's Championship position:
1st: £35,000
2nd: £30,000
3rd: £25,000
4th: £20,000
5th: £15,000
6th: £10,000
7th, 8th, 9th, 10th: £5,000

There will be a Manufacturer's championship and a Teams championship.
Teams Championship:
1st: £5,000

Manufacturer's Championship:
The total points of each make of car regardless of mthe teams and drivers. (Highest position per race only)
1st: Each team using that make of car during the season receives £15,000
2nd: Each team using that make of car during the season receives £10,000
3RD: Each team using that make of car during the season receives £5,000

Pooled Money
The teams receive extra money based on the reverse order of the Constructors championship. There are 16 teams this year.
16th: £35,000
15th: £35,000
14th: £30,000
13th:£30,000
12th: £25,000
11th:£25,000
10th:£20,000
9th:£20,000
8th:£!5,000
7th:£10,000
6th:£5,000
5th:None
4th:None
3rd:None
2nd:None
1st:None

Is that okay?
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

I think the price money for each race win should be higher considering how much a skill point costs. What about £2.500/win?
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Phoenix wrote:I think the price money for each race win should be higher considering how much a skill point costs. What about £2.500/win?

That'd be a goodd figure. Also, I forgot to mention there will be a budget cap of £60,000 at the end of a season. Is the whole credits system satisfactory now?
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
Phoenix wrote:I think the price money for each race win should be higher considering how much a skill point costs. What about £2.500/win?

That'd be a goodd figure. Also, I forgot to mention there will be a budget cap of £60,000 at the end of a season. Is the whole credits system satisfactory now?

As one K. Räikkönen would put it, "yes".
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

You need to put in place something to balance out the pay driver payout else everyone will just employ them! In the F1RWRS they get random stats courtesy of Aerond, so they could turn out to be crap drivers, but I don't know whether you have the ability to do that here?

Also, is it too late for an extra entry? :D
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

AndreaModa wrote:You need to put in place something to balance out the pay driver payout else everyone will just employ them! In the F1RWRS they get random stats courtesy of Aerond, so they could turn out to be crap drivers, but I don't know whether you have the ability to do that here?

Also, is it too late for an extra entry? :D

Pay drivers can get random stats here, they could turn out to be slower than Jean-Denis Deletraz in a Life. AndreaModa, you'll go on the official reserve entry list for next season, and get priority when entering for the Non Championship events, along with everyone else who has expressed an interest in a team. :)
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Excellent! I'll keep tabs on how this turns out then! :)
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

AndreaModa wrote:Excellent! I'll keep tabs on how this turns out then! :)

First Page updated with the rules. Please can everyone participating in the series read them so they are understood. ThankYou. AndreaModa, it promises to be an interesting season :) The report for the first race will be up either later tonight or tomorrow.
Stay tuned
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Since Noisring race are limited to 26 cars, will DNQ system apply there? :?
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

FMecha wrote:Since Noisring race are limited to 26 cars, will DNQ system apply there? :?

Yes, cars will DNQ for that race unfortunately
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

pasta_maldonado wrote:Manufacturer's Championship:
The total points of each make of car regardless of mthe teams and drivers. (Highest position per race only)

OK, so Team Ultimate use both a Ford and a BMW. If Ford come first and BMW come second, would they receive £10,000, £15,000 or £35,000? Equally, if T.A.R.T.'s three maufacturers (Peugeot, Renault and Vauxhall) come first, second and third, how much will they receive? (I believe these are the only two teams to use more than one manufacturer.)
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

dr-baker wrote:
pasta_maldonado wrote:Manufacturer's Championship:

OK, so Team Ultimate use both a Ford and a BMW. If Ford come first and BMW come second, would they receive £10,000, £15,000 or £35,000? Equally, if T.A.R.T.'s three maufacturers (Peugeot, Renault and Vauxhall) come first, second and third, how much will they receive? (I believe these are the only two teams to use more than one manufacturer.)

Teams using more than one manufacturer will take the rewards for the highest finishing manufacturer.

Silverstone Circuit - Qualifying for Round 1 27th May 1998

Qualifying for Race 1 provided a few shocks. (Round 2 quali will be after Round 1). ECB originally had the fastest two times for the majority of the hour's session, but after a close flurry Johnson tops the timesheets for Team Ultimate, from Michael Prost, and suprisingly Martin McFry in the Peugeot.

A full(ish) race report will be up tomorrow; it was an extremely exciting race ! Much closer than you might presume, so exciting I found myself cheering and writing 3 pages of notes for the action! So keep an eye on the PMcMF!!!
Warren Hughes

Post by Warren Hughes »

Robbie Thorne. Robbie. Not John.
Nico Rosberg wrote:Break me down mentally? Good luck with that one.

:roll:
Shadaza

Post by Shadaza »

Up the Union! 1-2-5 Team Ultimate go! Take that 2.04 Barrier.
Last edited by Shadaza on 14 May 2012, 20:43, edited 2 times in total.
Message me on Discord.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Warren Hughes wrote:Robbie Thorne. Robbie. Not John.

Ah. Oops. Hermann Mann offers an official apology...
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

Somone from TGWORY wrote:We couldn't get the feckin' cars hooked up to the circuit. Bet it was those bloody mechanics gorging themselves silly on the year's supply of Yorkie bars instead of tuning the Volvo, meaning both Richie and Flo are stranded in the bottom lower half of the grid. Now, let us all do a rain dance to some Catatonia music, and pray for a massive shunt at the front.
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Niko Nurminen wrote:Two tests and one qualifying session in, and I'm already convinced that the Volvo is utter shite.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

I've found the flaw in all the the systems you're proposing. The budget cap. If the cap is $60 000, then how the hell can anyone get a new chassis which is priced at $450 000. Hell, I'm absolutely certain nobody, not even a team that dominates everything, won't be able to afford a new car after a year and the teams that need to get a new car because their current machine is shite will never be able to get a new car.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Wizzie wrote:I've found the flaw in all the the systems you're proposing. The budget cap. If the cap is $60 000, then how the hell can anyone get a new chassis which is priced at $450 000. Hell, I'm absolutely certain nobody, not even a team that dominates everything, won't be able to afford a new car after a year and the teams that need to get a new car because their current machine is shite will never be able to get a new car.

:oops: i thought I mentioned that before.... All chassis now cost 10% of what they were originally ( e.g a £500,000 Mondeo now costs £50,000Hope that solves your query
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
Wizzie wrote:I've found the flaw in all the the systems you're proposing. The budget cap. If the cap is $60 000, then how the hell can anyone get a new chassis which is priced at $450 000. Hell, I'm absolutely certain nobody, not even a team that dominates everything, won't be able to afford a new car after a year and the teams that need to get a new car because their current machine is shite will never be able to get a new car.

:oops: i thought I mentioned that before.... All chassis now cost 10% of what they were originally ( e.g a £500,000 Mondeo now costs £50,000Hope that solves your query

Ah. Must have missed that bit :oops:
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Wizzie wrote:
pasta_maldonado wrote:

Ah. Must have missed that bit :oops:

Dont worry about it, the post is probably lost amongst the midst of me getting everybody's name wrong :lol:
Waris

Post by Waris »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
Waris wrote:I would probably have entered a team in this series, had it not been the case that I can't get Paint.net to work. When it installs, it wants to install the .NET framework and that always gives me an error. Anyone know anything about this?

What happens when you say no to the framework install?

Nothing - it just cancels the whole install. But it's probably too late now anyway, so I'd do better to join this series next year, I think. (Bandwagoning after things get popular isn't always a bad strategy, after all...)
MOTOR RACING IS DANGEROUS
Pamphlet

Post by Pamphlet »

Catalin Gheorghiu wrote:Uh, okay. Looks like we're going backwards. Cool.
Sticking his neck on the line, one post at a time. Oh, and Singapore is still better than Monaco.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Keep it up, Hywel and Robert! :D
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

SILVERSTONE- ROUND1, RACE1

Hello and welcome to ITV 4’s coverage of the RTCC in its inaugural season. I’m Edward Bens, and I’ll be your commentator throughout this thrilling season. Qualifying yesterday proved to be exciting as favourites Team Ultimate lock out the front row, Cave Johnson in the top spot with Prost alongside him. Martin McFry starts in 3rd, an astounding lap in that Peugeot. But first, let’s watch 3 and a half hours of Ginettas trundling around the track slower than Postman Pat in a Reliant Robin with engine problems.

*Yawn* And now back to the RTCC... the cars line up on the grid, fresh from the formation lap where they do a prescribed series of burnouts. It’s Cave Johnson on your left, and Michael Prost on your right... the young French-German looking to out-pace his teammate. And Chin-Lung places her Volvo at the back of the grid. That’s the signal for the race to start, 1 Red Light, 2 Red Lights, 3 Red Lights, 4 Red Lights, 5 Red Lights....and it’s GO! GO! GO! Johnson makes a good start, moves across the cover Prost... and poor start from McFry! He’s getting swamped! Into the first corner, Johnson still has... AND THE ULTIMATES TOUCH! CONTACT! Johnson keeps it together and the rest of the field manage to make it round in one piece, as they enter Maggots... good start from McGatley, but Moll has gone backwards, MNR’s and Audi’s streaking past the Belgian Machine. Accelerating down the Hangar straight, through the gears, Prost has a look into Stowe but backs out of it; Cleland is fighting off Modena, as the field brake for Club. The back of the field is brought up by Volvos, that’s Briggs in last position as we cut to a car stopped on the side of the grid....who’s that? Is it a Nurminen? NO! It’s Chin-Lung! The Volvo’s smoking! Johnson manages to keep Prost and Tyryn behind into Abbey, Collard’s into fourth, Rydell’s up to eighth and OOOOOHHH! CAR SPINNING! IT’S A TEAM WALES! Other cars streaking to avoid it, both Nurminen’s manage to leapfrog a few places; Modena in the Team Phoenix Audi’s got some visible damage...ITS ANDERSON! Poor luck for the Englishman after a good qualifying session. As we cross the start/Finish, Johnson still leads but Rck Tyryn’s up to second, with Prost in third with Collard behind... and here’s a replay of the Anderson incident... Goes through Abbey, foot on the pedal a bit too early, loses it on the kerbs, and slides into Modena’s path where contact is made and Anderson spins round...
And here’s Rydell, closing on Modena... BUT HE’S LOST IT! SPINS! SPIMNS, SPINS, SPINS, INTO THE GRAVEL! He manages to get going again though, he kept the engine running, and is able to rejoin ... at the back of the field!
Lap 3 now, and Johnson still leads, but Prost sweeps out from behind Tyryn into Maggotts...SIDE BY SIDE INTO BECKETTS! Prost now up to second, streaking away from Tyryn now down the Hangar straight...
Thorne has got past Tyryn and Prost, unseen by the cameras, and is now up to second position.
There’s a huge gap between 12th and 13th place now, about 12 seconds worth and Tyryn’s holding up a whole range of cars now as we start Lap 5. There’s Prost, Fleet, Hywel Jones, Martin McFry, Rob Collard and more all queued up behind Tyryn now.
As we start Lap 12 there’s a distinct group forming away at the front. Johnson still leads but Thorne is closing, Prost is now 3rd again and Ben Fleet is now 4th in the T.A.R.T. Vectra, with a huge gap back to Tyryn in 5th position. Lutz has managed to get past Tyryn into 5th place, but with a gap of 11 and a half seconds can he challenge the front runners? Tyryn is now 17 seconds back from the lead....as down the Hangar straight Thorne has visibly closed, leaving Prost a little way back... he has a look into Stowe, but Johnson shuts the door! Accelerating out of Club, the top four are all bumper to tail now...as Johnson manages to stay in front into Abbey....into Luffield now, and Thorne makes a move...HE’S ON THE OUTSIDE! Still on the outside through Woodcote, and still.... THORNE LEADS!! THORNE IN THE LEAD! As we sweep into Copse, Prost is now right alongside Johnson... thorugh Maggots, into Becketts... STILL SIDE BY SIDE! STILL EQUAL AS THORNE ACCELARTES AWAY DOWN HANGAR STRAIGHT, STILL TOGETHER! Johnson still has the upper hand, but Prost dives down the inside into Club! Jonson’s gone from the lead to third in half a lap!
As we start Lap 14, Thorne now has a good 2 second lead, and Theo Lutz in the Audi has caught up to the back of the leading 4. Rob Collard is holding up about 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 cars in seventh place now. Martin McFry is in a lonely 13th place, after that poor start and opening lap.
Lap 15 now and Thorne still leads, but the Ultimate’s are closing up and are almost right behind......Into Luffield now, Prost and Johnson squabbling, and PROST MAKES HIS MOVE! DOWN THE OUTSIDE... Thorne moves across to cover, but PROST SWITCHES! AND PROST LEADS!
Lap 16, Prost still leads, round the corner, left, right, left, right, slow corner, and down the hill.......and into Luffield again, Thorne drops it half way round the corner, losing speed, and it’s Johnson, LAUNCHES A MOVE DOWN THE OUSIDE, SIDE BY SIDE THROUGH WOODCOTE, ACROSS THE LINE, AND GOES AROUND THE OUTSIDE INTO COPSE! And he dives down the inside of Prost in Beckets! AND JOHNSON LEADS!
SO, down the Hangar Straight, Johnson leads from Prost, Thorne... Lutz has got past Thorne! Lutz into 3rd position and Thorne’s going backwards! There are 32 runners, Sutherland retiring on lap 1 with engine problems, and Jenkins on lap 16 with engine problems as well.
Lap 19, into Luffield again, Fleet is now in third, and he lines up a pass.... HE GETS PAST PROST IN THE EXIT OF LUFFIELD! Moves over through Woodcote and as they cross the line Johnson leads from Fleet, Prost, Lutz, and Thorne, with Collard, Modena and Hywel Jones 15 seconds back...
Down the Hangar straight now and the leading five cars are bumper to tail... Any one of 5 cars could win this race! Fleet closes to Johnson, has a look at Stowe, but backs out and slides over, and Lutz goes into third!
*Annoying and highly inconvenient ad break a-la Imola 2006*
Its lap 24 now out of 25, the order hasn’t changed at the front, but Lutz has closed. Johnson’s slow coming out of Stowe, and Prost closes... AND DIVES DOWN THE INSIDE! OOH! PROST LEADS! Lutz attempts to follow Prost trough, but Johnson moves across. Lutz drops back a little! But it’s still too close to call on the last half of the last lap! Through Abbey, down to Bridge, Prost leads but Johnson is literally right behind him and Lutz a little further back..... Through Priory, Johnson drops back a little, Lutz looks set to capitalise, Prost and Johnson still close round Brooklands, but... BUT LUTZ IS SLOWING! HE’S SLOWING DOWN! Prost leads Johnson round Luffield, OOOOH! LUTZ PULLS OVER TO THE SIDE! OUT! OUT! AT THE LAST MINUTE! And Johnson closes, but it’s too late, Michael Prost wins Race 1 from Cave Johnson by barely a bumper! Ben Fleet crosses the line in 3rd Position, albeit 2 seconds back, and Hywel Jones has managed to get past Robbie Thorne for 4th! Wonderful effort from the young Welshman! Thomas De Bock crosses the line to finish 9th, amazing race from him, and Nathan Nurmester and Nikolai Nurmovitsch finish 13th and 14th in the Volvo! They’ve gotta be pleased with that! What a race though. 5 cars in it with 5 laps to go, and 3 cars in it to the very end...spectacular racing, and Team Ultimate, although they finish 1-2, didn’t run away with it!

Results

Pictures will follow soon
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

STANDINGS

Driver's Championship:

1: Michael Prost 25pts
2: Cave Johnson 20pts
3: Ben Fleet 16pts
4: Hywel Jones 14pts
5: Robbie Thorne 12pts
6: Jody Radcliffe 10pts
7: Rob Collard 9pts
8: John Zimmer 8pts
9: Thomas De Bock 7pts
10: Rory McGatley 6pts
11: Rck Tyryn 5pts
12: Martin McFry 4pts
13: Nathan Nurmester 3pts
14: Nikolai Nurmovitsch 2pts
15: Rickard Rydell 1pt

Teams Championship

1: Team Ultimate 45pts
2: T.A.R.T. 20pts
3: Team Wales 14pts
4: Prsim Motorsports 12pts
5: RMcG Motorsport 11pts
6: Phoenix 10pts
7: Kickert 8pts
8: ECB 7pts
9: Nurminen Engineering 5pts
10: MNR 1pt

Manufacturers Champiosnhip Highest placed car only

1: Ford 25pts
2: Vauxhall 16pts
3: Honda: 14pts
4: Nissan 12pts
5: Audi 10pts
6: BMW 9pts
7: Holden (re badged Vauxhall) 8pts
8: Peugeot 7pts
9: Volvo 3pts

EDIT--- Also, spot the references to famous commentators in the commentary
Last edited by pasta_maldonado on 16 May 2012, 22:08, edited 1 time in total.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Niko Nurminen wrote:I'm happy with todays result - it was probably the best we could achieve after such a horrific qualifying. Both cars in points, and the best team using Volvos are good merits for our debut. Especially Nurmovitsch's charge from 34th to 14th was amazing. While we are still far from the fastest teams, I think we're going to have a good season overall.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Shadaza

Post by Shadaza »

Team Ultimate, The Pacific of the virtual racing world.

A formation 1-2 for the fords and Collard a steady 7th. I like it.
Message me on Discord.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Well, the Renaults clearly suck. Massively.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

IIDOTR: Nikolai Nurmovitsch, for a charge from 34th to 14th
ROTR: Martin McFry: Squandering a 3rd place start

And I hope y'all liked my little commentary, it took me an hour to write it :D
Shadaza

Post by Shadaza »

pasta_maldonado wrote:IIDOTR: Nikolai Nurmovitsch, for a charge from 34th to 14th
ROTR: Martin McFry: Squandering a 3rd place start

And I hope y'all liked my little commentary, it took me an hour to write it :D

It is nice and a good read, but a little unattractive to the eye, If you put key information in bold and spaced it out a little it would be easier to read. Though it probably would take away the "live exciting commentary" feel, so up to you.

Great start to the season.
Message me on Discord.
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

Richie White wrote:Yup, this Volvo is a complete and utter shitbox. I thought Swedish cars were supposed to be fast!

Florence Briggs wrote:Oh, the inglory of finishing last in the first race of a new series. :oops: :(

I don't think ITV 4 exisisted in 1998, unless I'm very much mistaken. Good commentary, though it does need paragraphs...
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

The no paragraphs issue was created when I copied it from Word(which I oriinally wrote it on) and posted it on here. The forum got rid of my paragraphs :( the qualifying for Round 2 will be tomorrow, and the race may be up to if I have time
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Richie White wrote:Yup, this Volvo is a complete and utter shitbox. I thought Swedish cars were supposed to be fast!

Paul Jenkins wrote:At least your car can score points. This shitty Renault's not even capable of that!
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
Warren Hughes

Post by Warren Hughes »

Thorne delighted with competitive start

Robbie Thorne has expressed his pleasure at his competitive showing in the first race of the RTCC in which he finished in 5th place in his Prism Motorsports Nissan Primera. The young Englishman, who briefly led the race at one stage, told the media, 'It's fantastic to be taking the fight to some of the favourites, and to be the leading Nissan. It definitely bodes well for the season ahead and I reckon podiums and maybe even wins could be possible later in the year.' Prism team boss Gordon Hedley was far more cagey than his driver, however, making only a brief, cryptic statement - 'Please and thank you open many doors.'

I know it's a little late for this, but 15-14-13-12-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 is a pretty daft points system. There should be a much bigger points gap between the top positions because at the moment, winning a race actually means very little. I would suggest 25-20-16-14-12-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1. For evidence of the ridiculous effects of a similar points system, see the 2010 F1RWRS season (and I speak as the beneficiary of that system :lol: )
Nico Rosberg wrote:Break me down mentally? Good luck with that one.

:roll:
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Warren Hughes wrote:
Thorne delighted with competitive start

Robbie Thorne has expressed his pleasure at his competitive showing in the first race of the RTCC in which he finished in 5th place in his Prism Motorsports Nissan Primera. The young Englishman, who briefly led the race at one stage, told the media, 'It's fantastic to be taking the fight to some of the favourites, and to be the leading Nissan. It definitely bodes well for the season ahead and I reckon podiums and maybe even wins could be possible later in the year.' Prism team boss Gordon Hedley was far more cagey than his driver, however, making only a brief, cryptic statement - 'Please and thank you open many doors.'

I know it's a little late for this, but 15-14-13-12-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 is a pretty daft points system. There should be a much bigger points gap between the top positions because at the moment, winning a race actually means very little. I would suggest 25-20-16-14-12-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1. For evidence of the ridiculous effects of a similar points system, see the 2010 F1RWRS season (and I speak as the beneficiary of that system :lol: )

I suppose it's not too late to change systems, that is a much better system
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Douglas Mann wrote:I'm only in this Renault due to the fact that I am also in the Williams Renault in the F1 Challenge Championship this year. At least, apart from Martin's appalling start and terrible tyre wear, we have a decent team here who can get the cars sorted. We just need a faster car here.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Pamphlet

Post by Pamphlet »

Kieran Sutherland wrote:Looking at Catalin's race, it seems like our pace has decided to take a trip to the Maldives.

Catalin Gheorghiu wrote:Come on, Kieran, be more diploma--

Kieran Sutherland wrote:You try to be diplomatic when the team leader blows his engine and the sidekick finishes a good 22 seconds behind the guy above him and a full minute behind the leaders.

Catalin Gheorghiu wrote:At least I wasn't lapped!
Sticking his neck on the line, one post at a time. Oh, and Singapore is still better than Monaco.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Hywel was good, but he actually can push harder. :)
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Qualifying and race reports coming up within the hour, remember the scond race is only 15 laps. The race was exciting again, so be oprepared for more Edward Bens shouting :)