Rejects of LFS 2014-2015

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Rejects of LFS: 2015 Kyoto Ring Final now up

Post by Nuppiz »

pasta_maldonado wrote:SV would like to purchase a bailout for Rietacher and Marcia. If that's too much money for us, just Rietacher.

Rietacher it is. That means two guaranteed spots in the race are still left.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Nuppiz wrote:
pasta_maldonado wrote:SV would like to purchase a bailout for Rietacher and Marcia. If that's too much money for us, just Rietacher.

Rietacher it is. That means two guaranteed spots in the race are still left.

Talking of Rietacher, Google Transalte just (erroneously?) told me that his name means 'advised acher'. :lol:
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Sorry for the double post!

Nuppiz, can you please test out this livery for me? As many angles as possible would be nice, but don't worry if it's too much work!

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?u90jmh251yg55yp
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

I don't think I've got enough for a bailout, but if I do may I have one?
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

pasta_maldonado wrote:Sorry for the double post!

Nuppiz, can you please test out this livery for me? As many angles as possible would be nice, but don't worry if it's too much work!

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?u90jmh251yg55yp

Also, as limiting engine power made the old gear change problem rear it's ugly head again, I instead changed the gear ratios so that the top speeds of each car are much lower (less than 240 km/h). Judd engines have a few km/h advantage to compensate for the engine differences.

Ataxia [BacLettNinj] wrote:I don't think I've got enough for a bailout, but if I do may I have one?

Unfortunately, you're three credits short of doing so.
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Nuppiz wrote:
Ataxia [BacLettNinj] wrote:I don't think I've got enough for a bailout, but if I do may I have one?

Unfortunately, you're three credits short of doing so.

No race for us then...shame.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

I'll have DNQ bailouts for my drivers please Nuppiz. :)
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

AndreaModa wrote:I'll have DNQ bailouts for my drivers please Nuppiz. :)

You can only afford it to one driver. Not that it matters much, as I've already ran the quali and both of your cars got in the race with flying colours. :lol:
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Nuppiz wrote:
AndreaModa wrote:I'll have DNQ bailouts for my drivers please Nuppiz. :)

You can only afford it to one driver. Not that it matters much, as I've already ran the quali and both of your cars got in the race with flying colours. :lol:

Haha in which case forget about it then! :lol:

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

2015 Rejects of LFS Nippon Super 200 - Qualifying results

A rather predictable result: the Zyteks really struggled against the Judds, and only those with the best qualifying tyres made it through. Pratchett and both Aeroracings would've qualified if it wasn't for the DNQ bailouts of MRT and Martyn Rietacher.

Live commentary here: http://chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.mibb ... l=%23RoLFS
Live video feed here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nuppiz
Last edited by Nuppiz on 03 Feb 2013, 18:16, edited 2 times in total.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Qualifying was a bonus, but by the looks of things completely pointless...
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

GAH. Why couldn't Bizzarri have been two hundredths slower and given a bonus point to Badu?! Freaking idiot! He better move out of his way when the race starts.

On the plus side, one championship contender has already been eliminated (Bulku), and the rest qualified outside the Top 10. Things look promising so far...
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: 2015 RoLFS: Nippon Super 200 now up, enter for Aston 24H

Post by Nuppiz »

2015 Rejects of LFS Nippon Super 300 - Final results

Don't let the results fool you - the race was actually quite boring, with nearly all position changes taking place during the start and pitstops. The only incident of note was the collision between Nathan McKane, Cave Johnson and Diego Álvarez Torrente in the first corner. Dean Melville, Nathan McKane and Diego Álvarez Torrente also received drive-throughs for ignoring blue flags. Because of this I've opted not to produce a highlights video for this race at all. I guess my safety measures were quite overrated...

So, Marcel Agyemang-Badu and MasterCard Lancia are this year's champions, in the final year of RoLFS. Once the Aston 24 Hours is done and dealt with I'll open a new topic for the series that will replace RoLFS's slot.

The following drivers qualified for a Reject Superlicence this season (i.e. they are now eligible to enter for a race in the F1RWRS):
Nathan McKane
Danny van Rijkens (already moved to F1RWRS)
Martyn Rietacher
Brucie Kibbutz
Marcel Agyemang-Badu
Hiroto Tojo
Renato Bulku

Final standings
Last edited by Nuppiz on 16 Feb 2013, 15:49, edited 1 time in total.
RealRacingRoots

Post by RealRacingRoots »

That race summed up McKane's second half to the season, wrong places at the wrong time. And thus opened the door for the likes of Badu to win the Title. Still, onwards and Upwards for 2016.
The Truth Shall set you free. (no theme music plays)
Tomáš.......Ttaaaaaaaattaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Watch this if you want to learn about what Canada is really like.
GT Super Series
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Alasdair Lindsay, over team radio wrote:YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! NUMERO UNO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LFS CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!

Well done Marcel Agyemang-Badu! The first African driver to win anything of note in the RWRS universe. The rookie takes the title! Amazing effort all year long, well deserved.

That means that both Mastercard teams have won their respective champions this year! Even if we're nowhere in F1RWRS, we can be happy that we have won three other major tropies this season. Depending how things pan out, it could go up as high as nine before the season is over!

Image Image
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Hiroto Tojo wrote:YATTAA A~!!! YATTA A~!!! BATHPLUG YEAH!! :D

Hiroshi Takagi wrote:Our first win here is the last ever win for RoLFS. See you in the new series, everyone. :)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Connor O'Heagan wrote:Getting the podium is a great boost to finish off my year. It's been a bit up and down, and I was gutted to get the race ban, but this result has meant Sammy is willing to keep me on for another year, which is great for my confidence. This year has been great for the team, we've had some disruptions in our line-up, but it was great for Danny to win earlier on, and now my podium caps off a much-improved year. I'm looking forward to going even better in 2016.

Sammy Jones wrote:Connor's result is a real pleasing way to cap off the year, we've come a long way from the fruitless 2014, bottom of the standings and the future of the team in doubt, but Connor came in, rallied the team around him and he's delivered the goods in fine style today. I'm delighted to be able to retain him for another year in the series. The second seat is yet to be determined, but we'll test both Massinion and Brinson back-to-back over the winter and decide who will get the second seat and who will become reserve driver. As of now I'm not aware of any interest in Gilles, and he's yet to agree on a contract with us for 2016, but I hope he chooses to remain with the team. The three drivers make up a well-balanced team that works very well together - they each bring something to the development of the car.

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Jake Legge wrote:Not the way we wanted to sign off as Fusion Motorsports, but we're looking forward to next year under the Nebula GP banner and with Quentin Reatherson in the car we have reason to be optimistic.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Marcel Agyemang-Badu wrote:This win has a been a real team effort. Every one of the guys pulled together throughout the year, and the fact we never stopped giving 110% of the whole year was what got us here in the end. I would however like to dedicate my championship to Nobushige Fukuda. I worked with him in pre-season in testing for this year, and he was a really great, honest, down to earth guy. I learned a lot from him before the season began, he prepared me for life in RoLFS.

Next year I will be in F2RWRS, but, I hope the sport can learn from its mistakes and improve safety standards anyway. As one of the very few that did not accure any penalties for the entire season, I do feel it's also partly the responsibility of the drivers to keep themselves in check and not do anything crazy. I kept my head down, drove calmly and won the championship. I think when the aggression is taken out of the sport we will have an even closer title battle in seasons to come.

Image Image
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Just noticed something; since RTS never finished in front of a TRE, and with Dorval DNQing in NS200, I automatically won the sig challenge. :D Therefore, RRR, you will have to put this for the next 30 days, as we agreed:

I believe in Alexander Wurz. FACT.

Speaking of which, I added "sporting positions" thingy in Katayama's, Johnson's (new page), and Badu's wiki pages. :)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
RealRacingRoots

FMecha wrote:Just noticed something; since RTS never finished in front of a TRE, and with Dorval DNQing in NS200, I automatically won the sig challenge. :D Therefore, RRR, you will have to put this for the next 30 days, as we agreed:

I believe in Alexander Wurz. FACT.

New sig and avatar are on the way. :cry:
GT Super Series
Cynon

Post by Cynon »

Nuppiz, I placed a few more decals on the yellow car I drew up earlier, could you put it in F1C please? Even though it has no guaranteed grid spot? :mrgreen:

It's right here:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?7bt1jtab96s2gn6

I kind of want to show it off in hopes someone will pick it up or it gets a grid spot. :lol:

The choice of Cooper Tires is easy, considering that Cooper is my given name. :D
Check out the TM Master Cup Series on Youtube...
...or check out my random retro IndyCar clips.

Dr. Helmut Marko wrote: Finally we have an Australian in the team who can start a race well and challenge Vettel.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Cynon wrote:Nuppiz, I placed a few more decals on the yellow car I drew up earlier, could you put it in F1C please? Even though it has no guaranteed grid spot? :mrgreen:

It's right here:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?7bt1jtab96s2gn6

I kind of want to show it off in hopes someone will pick it up or it gets a grid spot. :lol:

The choice of Cooper Tires is easy, considering that Cooper is my given name. :D

Looks pretty good! :) The entry process for the new series will start when I open a new topic for it, along with announcing the new name. Current RoLFS teams get precedence in receiving entries, after which users on the waiting list and teams wanting to expand to two cars can fight for the remaining spots. There'll be 40 entries in total, two 20 car heats deciding the 28 cars that take part in the final.

At the moment it looks like that from current teams, Ultimate Racing is on their way out considering Shadaza's lack of time in concentrating on the series.
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Nuppiz wrote:At the moment it looks like that from current teams, Ultimate Racing is on their way out considering Shadaza's lack of time in concentrating on the series.

If he is gone completely then can I take over this drivers, I asked him when he announced he was leaving but he seemingly didn't see
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

eurobrun wrote:
Nuppiz wrote:At the moment it looks like that from current teams, Ultimate Racing is on their way out considering Shadaza's lack of time in concentrating on the series.

If he is gone completely then can I take over this drivers, I asked him when he announced he was leaving but he seemingly didn't see

It'd be a shame to see Johnson and Prost fade into obscurity, as both have been relatively succesful in both of their seasons. Unless Shadaza decides otherwise, you have my permission to become their manager.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Nuppiz wrote:
eurobrun wrote:

It'd be a shame to see Johnson and Prost fade into obscurity, as both have been relatively succesful in both of their seasons. Unless Shadaza decides otherwise, you have my permission to become their manager.

And with that, I want Johnson in the second MRT F2RWRS seat for next year, if that is at all possible.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Wizzie wrote:
Nuppiz wrote:
eurobrun wrote:

And with that, I want Johnson in the second MRT F2RWRS seat for next year, if that is at all possible.

Maybe, it will take me a while to decide what to do with them.
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Cynon

Post by Cynon »

Nuppiz wrote:Image

Looks pretty good! :) The entry process for the new series will start when I open a new topic for it, along with announcing the new name. Current RoLFS teams get precedence in receiving entries, after which users on the waiting list and teams wanting to expand to two cars can fight for the remaining spots. There'll be 40 entries in total, two 20 car heats deciding the 28 cars that take part in the final.

At the moment it looks like that from current teams, Ultimate Racing is on their way out considering Shadaza's lack of time in concentrating on the series.

Alright, because one thing I'd be willing to do is enter this car with someone else's driver in the second car, or have another team use this livery with Silvia Renaldi as the second driver. Either way you can say that getting the car in wouldn't be an issue. :mrgreen:

I can make more pick-me-up liveries if you want, in case some users don't have one and need one at the last second...

Dr. Helmut Marko wrote: Finally we have an Australian in the team who can start a race well and challenge Vettel.
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

Cynon wrote:
Nuppiz wrote:Image

Alright, because one thing I'd be willing to do is enter this car with someone else's driver in the second car, or have another team use this livery with Silvia Renaldi as the second driver. Either way you can say that getting the car in wouldn't be an issue. :mrgreen:

I can make more pick-me-up liveries if you want, in case some users don't have one and need one at the last second...

Hmm... if you were willing to add a bit of red, I'd be happy to put Renaldi in the second ZimSport for next season. Which could be the first ZimSport if I don't sort out some of my driver issues :lol:
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:Hmm... if you were willing to add a bit of red, I'd be happy to put Renaldi in the second ZimSport for next season. Which could be the first ZimSport if I don't sort out some of my driver issues :lol:

What about Renato Bulku? He finished 4th this season and even was on pole once.
the Masked Lapwing

Nuppiz wrote:
the Masked Lapwing wrote:Hmm... if you were willing to add a bit of red, I'd be happy to put Renaldi in the second ZimSport for next season. Which could be the first ZimSport if I don't sort out some of my driver issues :lol:

And is thus likely to be promoted to the F3 team. Not bad for an Albanian pay driver :lol:
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Backmarker

Post by Backmarker »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:
Nuppiz wrote:

And is thus likely to be promoted to the F3 team. Not bad for an Albanian pay driver :lol:

Renato Bulku wrote:Thanks muchly bossman. I have been having a word with my sponsors, and Albtelecom are willing to stump up extra cash following my performance in RoLFS this season. After all, I am now Albanian Sportsman of the Year!
The Iceman Waiteth
What if Kimi Räikkönen hadn't got his chance in 2001?
Cynon

Post by Cynon »

If Nuppiz could do a preview of this update...

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?86sr8or47858f91

...more pay driver sponsors needed on this car, I believe. :lol: Maybe I could slap some more Trackmania decals on the car as random filler sponsors (which include a Magnesium decal... :lol:).

It also needs an engine manufacturer sticker and a team logo (if ZimSport has one... I could BS one on there if you wanted...).

the Masked Lapwing

Cynon wrote:

...more pay driver sponsors needed on this car, I believe. :lol: Maybe I could slap some more Trackmania decals on the car as random filler sponsors (which include a Magnesium decal... :lol:).

It also needs an engine manufacturer sticker and a team logo (if ZimSport has one... I could BS one on there if you wanted...).

The engine will be Holden as usual and the ZimSport logo is on the wiki page, although without the Mobil bit.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Cynon

Post by Cynon »

Cynon wrote:

The engine will be Holden as usual and the ZimSport logo is on the wiki page, although without the Mobil bit.

Is it supposed to be pixellated?

the Masked Lapwing

Cynon wrote:
Cynon wrote:If Nuppiz could do a preview of this update...

Is it supposed to be pixellated?

Yep. Feel free to change the colours to suit the livery, it changes on my other cars.

EDIT: Although if I think about it, cleaning it up a bit could be good thing...
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Cynon

Post by Cynon »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:EDIT: Although if I think about it, cleaning it up a bit could be good thing...

How's this?

RealRacingRoots

Welcome to the RWRS Circus Cynon, it's about time I say.

Did you catch my request that you do a art-car for the R.T.S entry at the Aston 24? If not, I'll get working on a stock R.T.S Livery for the Aston 24.
GT Super Series
adriojim

Post by adriojim »

Nuppiz, would you mind checking this one? I think I'm missing some spots. :)

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?6ax4ixkcq1qo4r4
Cynon

Post by Cynon »

RealRacingRoots wrote:Welcome to the RWRS Circus Cynon, it's about time I say.

Did you catch my request that you do a art-car for the R.T.S entry at the Aston 24? If not, I'll get working on a stock R.T.S Livery for the Aston 24.

Forgot about it until just now, actually.

Few things I need to know;

1. When does it need to be done?
2. Template? (Also, how good are the wireframes/masks on said template)
3. When you say "Art Car" does that mean like Buddy Lazier's 1994 "Art Car" (random colors everywhere) or do you mean a really colorful, abstractish design that actually kind of looks nice.