Rejects of LFS 2014-2015

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Rejects of LFS 2014-2015

Post by Nuppiz »

2014 season
2014 Blackwood Qualifying
2014 Blackwood Feature Race
2014 Blackwood Sprint Race

2014 South City Qualifying
2014 South City Feature Race
2014 South City Sprint Race

2014 Fern Bay Qualifying
2014 Fern Bay Feature Race
2014 Fern Bay Sprint Race

2014 Kyoto Ring Qualifying
2014 Kyoto Ring Feature Race
2014 Kyoto Ring Sprint Race

2014 Westhill Qualifying
2014 Westhill Feature Race
2014 Westhill Sprint Race

2014 Aston Qualifying
2014 Aston Feature Race
2014 Aston Sprint Race

2015 season
2015 Blackwood Heats Qualifying
2015 Blackwood Heats
2015 Blackwood Final Qualifying
2015 Blackwood Final

2015 Westhill Heats Qualifying
2015 Westhill Heats
2015 Westhill Final Qualifying
2015 Westhill Final

2015 Fern Bay Heats Qualifying
2015 Fern Bay Heats
2015 Fern Bay Final Qualifying
2015 Fern Bay Final

2015 South City Heats Qualifying
2015 South City Heats
2015 South City Final Qualifying
2015 South City Final

2015 Aston Heats Qualifying
2015 Aston Heats
2015 Aston Final Qualifying
2015 Aston Final

2015 Kyoto Ring Heats Qualifying
2015 Kyoto Ring Heats
2015 Kyoto Ring Final Qualifying
2015 Kyoto Ring Final

2015 Nippon Super 200 Qualifying
2015 Nippon Super 200 Race

2015 Aston 24 Hours Qualifying
2015 Aston 24 Hours Race

The text below is preserved purely for archival purposes
Okay, after reading about so many different championships that are contested offline between different members of the forum, I decided to try my hand at running one of my own.

I shall be using Live for Speed to run the series, so the grid limit will be 20 cars. The car to be used is Formula V8. However, in hopes of preventing the same fate that the previous attempt at this suffered, I'm going to include certain interesting aspects such as car development (which will carry on to the future seasons), sabotage, and the possibility to DNQ (and still be able to start the race, if certain conditions are met). I will utilize a credit system for those aspects of the championship.

Car development and sabotage are controlled by two settings found in the current version of LFS: Intake Restriction (reduced power output) and Added Mass. Basically, each time you decide to spend credits on car development, I'll decrease the amount of Intake Restriction or Added Mass in your team's car(s) by a certain amount depending how much credits you'll spend. This change is permanent and will affect any future races. Sabotage is vice versa; in that, you'll target one of your rival teams with additional Intake Restriction, but contrary to car development, this will only apply on the race weekend you decide to use it on. Also, there's a chance of getting penalized from sabotaging, which I'll further explain later. Sabotage is private (i.e. you'll send me an e-mail detailing your choices); the only way other teams know that you're doing something is the reduction of credits on your account. Car improvement will be public, however. There will be limitations on how much you can improve your car or sabotage others per one race weekend.

Bailing out from a DNQ will also use up credits, but it will make sure that your team qualifies for the event, no matter how bad their driving (if the AI driver screws up) or your car is. You can only use it before the qualifying session takes place. Contrary to the other two choices, however, this is obviously a very public maneuver, but it'll also be the cheapest.

DNQ will occur if a driver fails to submit a time under a certain percentage of the pole position time, i.e. it will work just like the 107% rule. However, because we're using near-identical cars (car development and/or sabotage can still affect the performance) and how identical the LFS AI drivers are in terms of speed (unless they screw up), the limit will be 104% for the first season. A maximum of four cars can be removed from the race on the basis of this rule (to prevent a dominant team from clearing out most of the grid with a superior pole time).

If there is to be more than 20 entries, then instead of the time rule there will be two separate qualifying sessions of which 20 best qualifiers will be eligible to race, and the rest will DNQ (if one of the DNQ teams has used DNQ bailout, then they'll qualify and the worst qualified team will DNQ instead, and so on).

Teams can be penalized from sabotaging another team if certain conditions are met. First, the team that believes to have been a target of sabotage must file a complaint about the matter (by simply posting about it in the topic, but it must take place before the next race). Second, to be able to choose from a variety of punishments, they must correctly identify (in essence: guess) the team responsible for the sabotage. If the accusation is correct on both accounts, the offended team can choose from one of two penalty methods to be applied. First option is that the offending team must pay the amount of credits they used on sabotaging to the offended team (if they can't afford to pay in full, then they must pay whatever they can and suffer a power reduction penalty equivalent to the sum left unpaid, while the offended team will still receive the payment in full). Second option is that the offending team will receive a power reduction penalty equivalent to the amount they used on sabotaging the other team. However, if the offended team accuses the wrong team for the sabotage, or doesn't accuse anyone in particular at all, no-one will get penalized and the offended team will only receive half of the credits equivalent to the damage caused. And lastly, if the team is wrong in their belief that they've been sabotaged, both of the cars of the accusing team will receive a 5-second penalty in the next race.

For the first season, the default performance settings are:
Intake Restriction: 45%
Added Mass: 120 kg

Credit rules:
Each team has 100 credits at the start of the season, this figure will be altered by prize money and purchases.
Develop Engine (reduce intake restriction): 15 credits per each percent (%) of development, limited to three per race weekend.
Develop Chassis (reduce added mass): 10 credits per each kg reduced, limited to three per race weekend.
Sabotage (increase intake restriction of one team): 8 points per each percent, limited to five per race weekend. You can only sabotage someone else's team, not yourself!
DNQ bailout (ensure that your car(s) will qualify, no matter what the actual result): 6 points per car, unlimited but must be bought before the qualifying session takes place.

Team and driver rules:
Each team is limited to a maximum two cars, but one-car teams are also possible. However, each user can only control one team at a time, unless given a special permission by the RoLFS Commission (i.e. me), for example if another user cannot use the internet for some time and wants his/her team to be tended for.
If a driver suffers a serious enough crash, I will make him injured and miss a certain amount of races.
Each team is limited to four driver changes per year, unless otherwise required due to penalties or an injury.
All drivers are equal, because it is impossible to adjust the performance of individual drivers in LFS. Therefore, no team has to pay salaries to their driver(s).
All money the teams receive comes from either prize money or penalties. No pay-drivers allowed!
Custom liveries are allowed: those who are willing to try their hand at creating one can download the base skin here: http://www.paste.fi/file/13296122244045

Calendar:
The race calendar will have 12 events, with each race weekend consisting of two races on the same circuit: Feature and Sprint. The Feature race will be approximately 100 kilometres long raced on the main (=longest) layout of the track, and contains one mandatory pit stop. The Sprint race is approximately 50 kilometres long and will take place either on a reversed layout of the main track (Blackwood, Westhill) or an alternative layout (Fern Bay, South City, Kyoto Ring, Aston). In a Sprint race, the starting grid will be a reversed list of finishers from the Feature race.

Points system and prize money:
In a Feature race, points are given based on the 1991-2002 Formula One system: 10-6-4-3-2-1, plus an additional point for both the pole position and fastest lap. In a Sprint race, the points given are 5-3-2-1 instead, i.e. only the top four finishers will score, with an additional point given from the fastest lap. Each point equals one credit for the team, so the maximum amount of credits one team can amass during one race weekend is 27. Both championships will each give 20 credits more, so the theoretical maximum of credits for one team per season is 202.

Penalty system:
Blocking others in qualifying - 1 point
Ignoring blue flags - 2 points
Drive-through penalty - 3 points
Driving around the track with a broken car - 7 points
Stop & go penalty - 8 points
Endangering fellow drivers - 10 points
Severely endangering fellow drivers - 15 points
30 points lead to a one-race long ban.

Any changes in the money balance and performance will be carried on to future seasons; however, I may introduce new rules which will even out the field if someone has too much of an advantage.

If you wish to take part in this championship, please give me the following information:
Team name:
Driver 1: name, gender, nationality
(Driver 2): name, gender, nationality
Last edited by Nuppiz on 10 Mar 2013, 15:51, edited 39 times in total.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Rejects of LFS: yet another offline racing series!

Post by Nuppiz »

Entry list for 2014:

Coke and Magnum Racing
D1: Markus Van de Schoot (M) (NED) / Gregor Pascal (M) (SUI)
D2: Andrea Battani (M) (ITA)
Current credits: 16
Livery

Parma Corse
D1: Ragnar Larsen (M) (SWE)
D2: Carsten Jancker (M) (GER)
TD: Nobushige Fukuda (M) (JAP) / Stefan Kuntz (M) (GER)
Current credits: 9
Livery

Hydook Racing
D1: Anton Bosevic (M) (HRV)
D2: Alexandre Dorval (M) (BEL)
Current credits: 66
Livery (Bosevic)

Ultimate Racing
D1: Sebastian Prost (M) (FRA)
D2: Cave Johnson (M) (USA)
Current credits: 61
Livery

Takagi Racing Enterprises
D1: Hiroto Tojo (M) (JAP)
D2: Yui Megumi (F) (JAP) / Tetsuya Takagi (M) (JAP)
TD: Tetsuya Takagi (M) (JAP)
Current credits: 46
Livery

Ural Racing
D1: Alexey Buyvolov (M) (RUS)
D2: Alexandra Kustova (F) (RUS)
Current credits: 57
Livery

Grands Travaux Inutiles
D1: Simon Garfünkel (M) (LIE) / Roberto Dinella (M) (ITA)
D2: Stefan Kuntz (M) (GER) / Nobushige Fukuda (M) (JAP)
Current credits: 10
Livery

ZimSport-Rosenforth
D1: Ólafur Ragnar Hannesson (M) (ICE)
D2: Mike Stern (M) (GBR)
Current credits: 21
Livery

Aeroracing Engineering
D1: Brucie Kibbutz (M) (USA)
D2: Akira Yamamura (M) (JAP)
Current credits: 4
Livery

Jones Racing
D1: Josh Carlisle (M) (GBR) / Danny van Rijkens (M) (RSA)
D2: Tristan Jung (M) (USA)
Current credits: 13
Livery
Last edited by Nuppiz on 11 Apr 2012, 17:41, edited 81 times in total.
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

This better be the revival of the 2012 IRDU season which means you can just copy all the entries from there over to here :lol:
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Wizzie wrote:This better be the revival of the 2012 IRDU season which means you can just copy all the entries from there over to here :lol:

Nah, I'll let people make new entries, as I can't be too sure on how many people are still interested when there's already so many series going on in the forum.

Also, I've been thinking that this could be raced in conjunction with F1RWRS, so please refrain from adding a lot of F1/F2/F3RWRS drivers here.
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Team Name: Coke and Magnum Racing

Driver 1: TBA
Driver 2: TBA
Last edited by RonDenisDeletraz on 19 Feb 2012, 21:00, edited 1 time in total.
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Parma Corse

D1: Ragnar Larsen (SWE)
D2: Carsten Jancker (GER)
T: Nobushige Fukuda (JPN)
Last edited by DemocalypseNow on 19 Feb 2012, 20:01, edited 1 time in total.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Eurobrun, you might want to rethink using Jason Hamilton here, as this series is supposed to be run in the same universe as the RWRS championships. Although if the F3RWRS season stays as short as it is with 7 GPs, I suppose the RoLFS schedule can be arranged so that it could be theoretically possible for F3RWRS drivers to attend both championships.
Last edited by Nuppiz on 19 Feb 2012, 12:29, edited 1 time in total.
Pointrox

Post by Pointrox »

Good luck with this one mate :D
Hell, I will provide Anton some entertaiment since he's not a driver in F2RWRS anymore.

Hydook Racing
D1: Anton Bosevic (M)
D2: [vacant]
Shadaza

Post by Shadaza »

Ultimate Racing

1- Sebastian Prost
2- Cave Johnson

Because every series needs a dominant Sebastian!
Message me on Discord.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Takagi Racing Enterprises would announce their entry for this:

Driver 1: Hiroto Tojo (Japanese, male)
Driver 2: Yui Megumi (Japanese again, female)

Test/reserve: Tetsuya Takagi (still Japanese, male - I demoted him because he's F3RWRS driver)

:)
Last edited by FMecha on 20 Feb 2012, 14:20, edited 1 time in total.
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
The Lukas

Post by The Lukas »

Ural Racing
Alexey Buyvolov(Russian,Male)
Alexandra Kustova(Russian,Female)
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Stefan Kuntz needs a seat somewhere, just for everyone's information. He was supposed to be in F3RWRS but that never materialised.

Image Image
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Team name: Grands Travaux Inutiles (related to my MLDC entry)
Driver 1: Simon Garfünkel (Liechtenstein, male)
Driver 2: free

i want my livery to look like this, because it's ugly and recognizable! (no sponsors)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... erlues.JPG
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

This wrote:Team name: Grands Travaux Inutiles (related to my MLDC entry)
Driver 1: Simon Garfünkel (Liechtenstein, male)
Driver 2: free

i want my livery to look like this, because it's ugly and recognizable! (no sponsors)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... erlues.JPG

Great, first entry with a personal livery suggestion! Hopefully someone can make a LFS livery based on that (hint hint: there's a link to the base livery in the first post).

By the way, I think I just broke LFS with my latest crash in it. Or what do you think about this:
RonDenisDeletraz

Nuppiz wrote:Eurobrun, you might want to rethink using Jason Hamilton here, as this series is supposed to be run in the same universe as the RWRS championships. Although if the F3RWRS season stays as short as it is with 7 GPs, I suppose the RoLFS schedule can be arranged so that it could be theoretically possible for F3RWRS drivers to attend both championships.

I have taken him out as I think I have a better idea.
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

First race weekend will most likely take place on Monday, 27th February. You can enter after that as well, but of course you're going to miss some potential championship points.

Also added the driver's nationality as required information.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

With the settings as stated in the first post, the default car configuration will look like this:

Also, added bonus points for pole position and fastest lap.
Last edited by Nuppiz on 21 Feb 2012, 00:05, edited 1 time in total.
RonDenisDeletraz

All your base are belong to us.
Last edited by RonDenisDeletraz on 26 Apr 2012, 08:09, edited 1 time in total.

tristan1117
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by tristan1117 »

Tristan Jung would like to join Rejects of LFS after abstaining from the original incarnation of the series.
CoopsII wrote:On occasion I have ventured into the PMM forum but beat a hasty retreat soon after as it resembles some sort of bad acid trip in there
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Some random motorsport magazine wrote:Niko Nurminen tested for RoLFS, says he's not interested to drive

Former Finnish F1 driver Niko Nurminen has tested a RoLFS car, according to recently released footage. The newly founded series, basing itself on the ruins of what once was the IRDU Rejects Cup, has also generated a considerable amount of interest in the motorsport world. Many have already gone as far to suggest that this test was done in preparation for Nurminen's much awaited return to racing.

However, Nurminen himself disagrees with these rumors: "It was merely a favor for my old mates. You know, I've know many of the guys behind the resurrection of this series since when I first started racing in the mid-80s. So when they needed a professional racing driver to test the car they were going to use, they asked me first because of our old business relationships. And I agreed, mainly because I wanted to see whether or not I've still got what it takes to be a competitive driver, and also because it's extremely good to see that us Finns have finally got enough courage to attempt running a worldwide racing series. It felt quite good to drive again, but I wasn't really happy with my performance. That, along with the fact that I need to concentrate on managing my cousin Nurmester in his own career, confirmed that I won't be racing. I hope that this finally stops the rumors circulating around me."

Footage* from the test session can be viewed via this link: http://youtu.be/wXxn238GObA

Another random motorsport magazine wrote:RoLFS spokesman Toivonen says they're interested in a deal with RWRS

Jarno Toivonen, main spokesman of the newly-founded Rejects of LFS series, has recently announced his interest in the series co-operating with the current top tier of single-seaters: the F1RWRS, F2RWRS and F3RWRS series. Toivonen: "I've contacted the RWRS Commission about making our series a part of their superlicense requirements. With the limitations that are to be imposed on all three series, we feel that another series, closely equivalent to F3RWRS, could help drivers upkeep their skills if they fell short of a drive in any of the RWRS series, while also providing young drivers a chance to move up in the ladder after a successful campaign."

When asked about the current prospects of the championship, Toivonen said "We already have confirmed entries from seven teams, all of which have contacts to the RWRS. Other teams have showed interest as well, and we feel confident that we'll have a sizeable grid in our first GP."

Speaking of GPs, the actual race calendar is still unconfirmed. "We already have contracts with six different venues, with two races to be contested on each track. But the actual order of the GPs is still being negotiated."

*Yes indeed, we're going to have footage from this series! (well, at least some highlights)
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

ZimSport-Rosenforth have announced an intention to enter the series, and their seats are open to any offers from a driver.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Aeroracing Engineering is interested in this series, running Brucie Kibbutz and Akira Yamamura. Livery will be yellow and orange with Repsol and Dark Dog sponsorship, thanks!
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Looks like we need someone who is capable of creating LFS skins, I've tried to do some but my skills are way too low for that.
Shadaza

Post by Shadaza »

Nuppiz wrote:Looks like we need someone who is capable of creating LFS skins, I've tried to do some but my skills are way too low for that.

Unforunatly that isn't something I can do, but if someone can do it, then Team Ultimate will use the 1993 Sauber colours. grazi.
Message me on Discord.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Nuppiz wrote:Looks like we need someone who is capable of creating LFS skins, I've tried to do some but my skills are way too low for that.

The templates are very crude and unworkable. If you were to select a different car with a different template perhaps it would be easier, but this one is rather difficult to create something with.

Image Image
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Autosport wrote:Jones Racing Expand Into New Series

Jones Racing have today announced their intentions to participate in the newly created RoLFS racing series, in time for the coming season. Team owner Sammy Jones was quoted as saying,

"We like the look of this new series, it seems like a fairly straightforward idea, and we think it has good potential. As another way to bring young talent into the motorsport world, we'd be delighted to be a part of it."

It's currently unknown who will drive for Jones Racing however.

Jones Racing
D1: TBA
D2: TBA

Just a quick question, what year is this championship being run in? Will it be 2014, so in line with the current F1, 2 and 3RWRS? Or will it be 2015? Just so I know with regard to my current drivers and whether I can use any of them.

I'll also see if I can create a quick skin for the car! :)
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Olafur Ragnar Hannesson is a free agent & looking for a drive.

Image Image
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

AndreaModa wrote:Just a quick question, what year is this championship being run in? Will it be 2014, so in line with the current F1, 2 and 3RWRS? Or will it be 2015? Just so I know with regard to my current drivers and whether I can use any of them.

Well, I've proposed that the series could be eligible for F1RWRS Super License requirements, so I'll attempt to run the series in conjunction with that. The first season will be 2014, and its length will depend on how long it takes for the current F1RWRS season to finish. From the 2015 season onwards we'll have a full calendar which should take about the same amount of time to finish as F1RWRS does.

Meanwhile, after finding a better template for the skin, I managed to come up with this (based on This' suggestion for Grands Travaux Inutiles). What do you think?
Last edited by Nuppiz on 22 Feb 2012, 19:33, edited 2 times in total.
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Nuppiz wrote:Well, I've proposed that the series could be eligible for F1RWRS Super License requirements, so I'll attempt to run the series in conjunction with that. The first season will be 2014, and its length will depend on how long it takes for the current F1RWRS season to finish. From the 2015 season onwards we'll have a full calendar which should take about the same amount of time to finish as F1RWRS does.

That's cool, in which case, I'll run Josh Carlisle (male, GBR) as my first driver, and the second seat shall remain open for the time being.

Okay so here's an attempt at the Jones Racing livery:

Not sure if I've quite got everything on there in the right place (especially the 'Jones Racing' which should be on the front of the rear wing) so if you could test it out Nuppiz and post a pic or two of it in game that would be terrific! :)
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

AndreaModa wrote:Not sure if I've quite got everything on there in the right place (especially the 'Jones Racing' which should be on the front of the rear wing) so if you could test it out Nuppiz and post a pic or two of it in game that would be terrific! :)

Sure, here's one picture:

As you can see, it's not working perfectly. The rear wing texture is missing, and the sponsor logos are distorted. The rear wing texture is missing because it's misplaced; instead of the bottom right corner, it should be in the box that's right next to the right side of the car. Here's a version of your skin with the rear wing fixed: http://www.paste.fi/file/13299304834071

And here's a solution that I found for the distortion problem:
Stretch your skin to a size of 1280 X 1024, then add your design and decals, then resize back to 1024 x 1024 before saving as a JPG. This will address most of the stretching the skin goes through when applied to the 3D model in-game.

Also noticed that the game only converts JPG images to proper skins, so that's the preferred file format from now on.
Pointrox

Post by Pointrox »

Here's Hydook's livery for Anton:
May I remind you that I still have a seat left in my team - you're welcome!

And kostas - if signing Ragnar means that I will have to take him over from you, then sorry mate, but nope.
I already have enough drivers of my own to take care of ;)
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Pointrox wrote:Here's Hydook's livery for Anton:

Cool! Could you please give a link to the skin file, so that I can add it in-game?

Also 900th post, woop woop!
Pointrox

Post by Pointrox »

Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

More skins ready:

Aeroracing Engineering

Team Ultimate (extremely easy to make with just black, white and a tiny bit of red)
Shadaza

Post by Shadaza »

Nuppiz wrote:More skins ready:

Team Ultimate (extremely easy to make with just black, white and a tiny bit of red)

Thanks a bundle
Message me on Discord.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

How to you get that reflective shine on the car if you overwrite the tinted white with a whole new colour?

Image Image
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

kostas22 wrote:How to you get that reflective shine on the car if you overwrite the tinted white with a whole new colour?

It's automatically applied.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Nuppiz wrote:
kostas22 wrote:How to you get that reflective shine on the car if you overwrite the tinted white with a whole new colour?

Woohoo. Hopefully I'll have something done for Parma Corse soon.

Image Image
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

kostas22 wrote:
Nuppiz wrote:

Woohoo. Hopefully I'll have something done for Parma Corse soon.

The FO8 Pro-Kit gives you a PSD template which is much easier to work on that the built-in template.
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

ZimSport is interested in hiring Olafur Ragnar Hannesson, as well as Mike Stern (from the UK).

I'll design a livery soon.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017