Andrea Moda actually spins (video)

The place for respectful and reverent discussion of Reject drivers and teams, whether profiled or not as yet
golic_2004

Andrea Moda actually spins (video)

Post by golic_2004 »

Brought to you by the same uploader of the Giovanna Amati video, here is the impossible.

http://youtu.be/PSHiuHgJCSE
Williams in the last few years http://imgur.com/sNFFMYF
RonDenisDeletraz

Re: Andrea Moda actually spins (video)

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

Everything about that video is epic
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
S921

Post by S921 »

Thank you for share this video here. I really hadn't plans to do it here, hehe.

Well, I was able to found these three small videos from the qlf session of the Hungarian GP. I assume that have more footage of Andrea in action, but for now only this video and two others of it at the qlf session Belgian Grand Prix are what we have for now.

Again, thank you for share this video! ;-)
"The car was a recklessness. Andrea team mechanics came in and out the circuit aboard a van seeking workshops that could yield parts or looking for spares, like a cable, a valve or a spring." - Flavio Gomes about Andrea Moda
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

Excellent clip. A team even HRT can take the psis out of.
Just For One Day...
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

That's a great little bit of footage there! I suspect that there should be plenty of that kind of thing lying about from other races during that era, of reject cars hopelessly off the pace in qualifying, pootling round trying not to get in Senna, et al's way! :lol:
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
AdrianSutil

Post by AdrianSutil »

AndreaModa wrote:That's a great little bit of footage there! I suspect that there should be plenty of that kind of thing lying about from other races during that era, of reject cars hopelessly off the pace in qualifying, pootling round trying not to get in Senna, et al's way! :lol:

They still tried as hard as possible, which is why we love them. Moreno looks to have spun it at turn 2, I've never seen a car spin there before in the dry :O probably explains just how awful that car was :D
RIP NAN - 26/12/2014
RIP DAD - 9/2/2015

Currently building a Subaru Impreza to compete in the 2016 MSV Trophy.
PremierInn spokesperson for Great Ormond Street Hospital
Faustus
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Faustus »

Superb golic_2004!
Following Formula 1 since 1984.
Avid collector of Formula 1 season guides and reviews.
Collector of reject merchandise and 1/43rd scale reject model cars.
Shadaza

Post by Shadaza »

Best part of the video. "They are actually a well financed team."

What, Really?!
Message me on Discord.
S921

Post by S921 »

Shadaza wrote:Best part of the video. "They are actually a well financed team."

What, Really?!

They was speaking about the Dallara team. When the camera focuses in the Moda's car, in the third part of the video, they started to speak about Dallara, few seconds before. That's it! :D
"The car was a recklessness. Andrea team mechanics came in and out the circuit aboard a van seeking workshops that could yield parts or looking for spares, like a cable, a valve or a spring." - Flavio Gomes about Andrea Moda
FantometteBR

Post by FantometteBR »

An Andrea Moda at the track. And with video?

Golden! Thanks for sharing
Bertrand Gachot, Pacific, Connew and Piercarlo Ghinzani's No.1 Fan

1995 Rejects-1 World Champion with Driver (Julio Vaca) and Team (V.I.D.A.) - Because the first time you can never forget
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

A brilliant way to remember the king of all reject teams, 20 years on!
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

AdrianSutil wrote:
AndreaModa wrote:That's a great little bit of footage there! I suspect that there should be plenty of that kind of thing lying about from other races during that era, of reject cars hopelessly off the pace in qualifying, pootling round trying not to get in Senna, et al's way! :lol:

They still tried as hard as possible, which is why we love them. Moreno looks to have spun it at turn 2, I've never seen a car spin there before in the dry :O probably explains just how awful that car was :D

I've spun there before in the dry on GP4.
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
DanielPT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DanielPT »

Epic video! Thanks, friend!
Colin Kolles on F111, 2011 HRT challenger: The car doesn't look too bad; it looks like a modern F1 car.
Ferrim

Post by Ferrim »

eurobrun wrote:
AdrianSutil wrote:

I've spun there before in the dry on GP4.

Ralf Schumacher spun there as well, during the first lap of the 2003 Hungarian GP. It can happen if you put your wheels in the dirty part of that track.
Go home, Bernie Ecclestone!

"There will be no other victory this year, I can tell you, more welcomed than this one" Bob Varsha, 1995 Canadian GP

F1 Rejects Forums – going off-topic since 2009!