F3RWRS - Yet another feeder series

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
WaffleCat

Re: F3RWRS - Yet another feeder series

Post by WaffleCat »

AndreaModa wrote:Well, take a look at the performance of BITW this season. Now whilst some of that may be down to the drivers, you also have to factor in the engine performance which isn't that great for Zytek I believe.

Now, let me hand you a promotional brochure for the Jones Racing Group's JR-302 chassis, which will be optimised for BMW engines, the combination which has been run this year by factory team Jones Racing and JLD Motorsport. You know you want to! ;)

Speaking of Jones Racing chassis,Linton-Solindahl will take the offer for the reduced price Jones chassis that came with the George McDrage deal,partly to save costs on building their own chassis and also to save time to develop their 2017 chassis.
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

What did she do in her past life to deserve this?

Signup for the Random Racing League, Season TWO!!!
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

After an all-night drinking session with Sammy Jones where he apologised to Jones about bagging out the chassis earlier this year, developed ways to get a go-kart up the side of Mount Fuji and throwing darts at a Barri Mori effigy, Daniel Melrose will continue using the Jones chassis for the F3RWRS cars for 2016.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Alasdair Lindsay wrote:You're all idiots.

Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Excellent news! The Jones Racing Group's slow encroachment on Alitalia's empire of customer teams is progressing nicely! Just you wait till all your "loyal" clients defect to the superior quality and engineering of a British product that consistently delivers the goods Lindsay! :lol:
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Warren Hughes

Post by Warren Hughes »

I have to say at this point, the very British Pemberton Prospec Racing team will be continuing with the Dallara-Lancia combination (neither of which are officially affiliated with Scuderia Alitalia, to the best of my knowledge) into 2016.
Nico Rosberg wrote:Break me down mentally? Good luck with that one.

:roll:
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Warren Hughes wrote:neither of which are officially affiliated with Scuderia Alitalia

Don't believe the propaganda!! ;)

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Warren Hughes

Post by Warren Hughes »

On a different note, I think the results of the first Japanese race (with the top 3 in the championship all finishing in the top 4) mean that we're guaranteed a three-way title showdown at Surfers'. F3 has definitely been the most exciting of the RWRS categories this season from a championship point of view.

Oh, and there's a good chance of Prospec keeping it's record of winning every championship - drivers' and teams' - that there's ever been in F3RWRS :mrgreen:

Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Warren Hughes wrote:Oh, and there's a good chance of Prospec keeping it's record of winning every championship - drivers' and teams' - that there's ever been in F3RWRS :mrgreen:

Not if Greenlaw chokes in the Superprix. Again. And considering Jordan Davies has been on a hot-streak since Spa...
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

AndreaModa wrote:Excellent news! The Jones Racing Group's slow encroachment on Alitalia's empire of customer teams is progressing nicely! Just you wait till all your "loyal" clients defect to the superior quality and engineering of a British product that consistently delivers the goods Lindsay! :lol:

What are you talking about? We haven't lost any clients. If anything, we have gained more clients for next season. Regardless, we wouldn't want clients who seem to think a Jones Racing chassis will ever win anything, because clearly they're totally inept at running a racing team!

Image Image
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Stramala [kostas22] wrote:
AndreaModa wrote:Excellent news! The Jones Racing Group's slow encroachment on Alitalia's empire of customer teams is progressing nicely! Just you wait till all your "loyal" clients defect to the superior quality and engineering of a British product that consistently delivers the goods Lindsay! :lol:

What are you talking about? We haven't lost any clients. If anything, we have gained more clients for next season. Regardless, we wouldn't want clients who seem to think a Jones Racing chassis will ever win anything, because clearly they're totally inept at running a racing team!

I'm talking about market share, we've doubled our client base in F3RWRS in the space of a year! If we're able to maintain that trend for the future, and if F2RWRS opens the floor to other chassis in future, IBR will be finished! :twisted:

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

BlindCaveSalamander wrote:
Warren Hughes wrote:Oh, and there's a good chance of Prospec keeping it's record of winning every championship - drivers' and teams' - that there's ever been in F3RWRS :mrgreen:

Not if Greenlaw chokes in the Superprix. Again. And considering Jordan Davies has been on a hot-streak since Spa...

Jordan Davies's performance is not bad, considering this is West Cliff's debut season...
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

Round of Japan - Qualifying 2

Code: Select all

Pos Driver                     Team               Time

1   Joel Melrose               JLD                1:29.745
2   Marko Jantscher            Fusion             1:30.026
3   Dan Greenlaw               Prospec            1:30.296
4   Eric Swerts                Jones              1:30.335
5   Daniel Melville            ZimSport           1:30.347
6   Olafur Ragnar Hannesson    Parma Corse        1:30.380
7   Martin van der Maeyede     Kingfisher         1:30.852
8   Roberto Dinella            Jones              1:30.867
9   Franc Piscine              Good Call          1:30.914
10  Nathanael Cameron          Prospec            1:30.923
11  Alessandro Lucarelli       Parma Corse        1:30.977

12  Raul Souto Maior           Aeroracing         1:31.043
13  Ryan Zimmer                ZimSport           1:31.076
14  Joe Harmsky                Shonan             1:31.126
15  Jef Verbeeck               BITWM              1:31.129
16  Quentin Reatherson         Linton-Solindahl   1:31.155
17  Gary Pacer                 Aeroracing         1:31.258
18  Thomas Yorke               Good Call          1:31.317
19  Peter Port                 West Cliff         1:31.400
20  Jordan Davies              West Cliff         1:31.429
21  Shane Walsh                ZombieKart         1:31.446
22  Richard Hershall           ZombieKart         1:31.501
23  Paul Travesen              Linton-Solindahl   1:31.628
24  Takuma Taki                Red Bull           1:31.635

25  Thiago Mazzacane           Fusion             1:31.802
26  Stephanie Brown            JLD                1:31.865
27  Victoria Desai             Kamaha             1:31.894
28  Nick Nurmester             Kamaha             1:31.986
29  Kevin Bainomugisha         Octan              1:32.144
30  Scott Davidson             Kingfisher         1:32.151
31  Dale Hamilton              Red Bull           1:32.254
32  Judd McAllister            BITWM              1:32.328
33  Carsten Jancker            Hydook             1:32.383
34  Joao Antonio Soares        Porto Wine         1:32.464
35  Branko Ristic              Hydook             1:32.776
36  Roland Davidson            Gulf JCW           1:32.915
37  Tyler Buckley              Gulf JCW           1:32.932

38  Tetsuya Takagi             Takagi             1:33.184
39  Dorien Lamberigts          Octan              1:33.323
40  Hendra Naufal              Takagi             1:33.632
41  Yuri Sokolov               Shonan             1:34.405
42  Samora Mondlane            Porto Wine         1:34.732
43  Cezary Samelko             Dofasco            1:35.627
44  Jan Maylander              Dofasco            1:36.072

Lamberigts, Davies and McAllister were all held up on their flyers, by Sokolov, Samelko and Naufal respectively. Melrose once again took pole easily, while Jantscher was much better today.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Jordan Davies wrote:Nooooooo! You are such a jerk, Samelko! :x
Everything's great.
the Masked Lapwing

Round of Japan - Race 2

It seems that pretty much every team saw Joel Melrose yesterday and decided pitting was a good idea. Every driver in the field pitted, except for three drivers, who all scored points.

Prospec
Dan Greenlaw looked in good stead to hold a strong lead going into Surfers, until shortly after his pitstop. He made slight contact with Bainomugisha under brakes, and spun himself around, losing lots of time. This didn't hurt as much as it could have, as once again most of his rivals faltered. On the plus side for the team, Cameron took a podium, passing Pacer at the death for third place.

Aeroracing
Gary Pacer took his first points with fourth place in a strong showing. He was one of the three who didn't pit, and was unlucky not to take third. Despite the heavier fuel load than those around him, he still showed very good pace (see what I did there? :lol:). Souto Maior was less impressive, but still brought home a couple of points, holding off Nurmester at the end.

Jones
If Sammy was annoyed yesterday, he will be absolutely livid today, as his was the only team to get neither car to the finish. In fact, Swerts was the first DNF of the day, his suspension collapsing on lap 6, while a sudden puncture for Dinella sent him spinning way off the track and unable to continue. If there is a bright side, Dinella was at least classified.

West Cliff
A bad day for West Cliff, with both drivers spinning at the chicane, Port after running into Verbeeck early and Davies hitting Reatherson trying to slice through the field. Both cars then failed at passing the Gulf cars on the final straight.

Takagi
Tetsuya Takagi had a dismal race, with a puncture on lap 2 putting her way behind the field (and almost wiping out McAllister as she tried to pit). Things got worse when the team didn't give her any fuel at this stop, so she effectively went onto a two-stopper, in an 11 lap race. Naufal wasn't much better, and had less excuses.

Octan
A so-so race for both cars, Lamberigts making the top 20, Bainomugisha doing sod all.

Porto Wine
Soares wasn't too far away from the points, only about 3.7 seconds, and he had the 5th fastest lap of the race, showing he does have some one-lap pace. Mondlane also did a good job, finishin 18th.

Kingfisher
Van der Maeyede wasn't particularly fast, finishing 19th, while Davidson's race ended in electrical failure.

ZombieKart
Shane Walsh was running inside the top 10 when on the final lap he found the spinning Hannesson and destroyed his front wing. A shame, as the lack of pace dropped him outside the top 20. Hershall wasn't brilliant, but he wasn't bad, a slow stop costing him dearly.

Parma Corse
By rights both cars should have scored points, but Hannesson suffered a severe case of brain fade on the last lap, spinning at turn 6 and nearly taking Lucarelli out with him. He lost so much time he dropped from 5th to 24th. Lucarelli was one of the three who did not pit, a strategy that worked brilliantly for him, even if he was a bit slower than Yorke and Pacer. Actually, he was slow enought to almost cause a 5-wide finish...

ZimSport
Melville was the only title challenger to score points, finishing second and just coming short of victory. Zimmer in the other car failed to finish again, a brake failure putting him, although he was classified.

Fusion
Marko Jantscher dominated the first four laps, disappearing off into the distance. Until the electrics packed up and he had to coast into the pits. Fusion fixed the problem fairly quickly, but by then his day was effectively done. But then - it got worse. He spun at the chicane when Samelko decided the best way to defend was to close the door despite Jantscher already being ahead, and in the rush to fix the electrical problem, they didn't put more fuel in, meaning he had to come in again. That'll be the end of his championship challenge then. As for Mazzacane, he was very impressive in taking 10th place, showing good ability in passing anyone down the straight.

Gulf JCW
Neither car was quick, as usual, but Buckley held off Davies and Davidson held off Port on the final straight.

Best In The World
McAllister had a strong race after his poor qualifying, finishing 15th, while Verbeeck's race came to an end when his electrics died the moment he left the pits.

Good Call
Holy crap. I didn't see Good Call winning at all this season, let alone Yorke, but there you go. Yorke was fast enough all race to keep up with those on light fuel loads, so when they all pitted he came out in the lead, despite a minor incident with Travesen. He only led the one lap though - the final one, and only just held off Melville for the win (in doing so, making himself Greenlaw's best friend). Piscine was also fairly quick, but he didn't do quite enough to score points.

Linton-Solindahl
Not a good day out for LSM, with Travesen's race being ruined when he ran into Yorke, spinning himself out and dropping him way down the order. Reatherson fell just short of points, denied by some blocking by Souto Maior and a slipstream allowing Nurmester ahead.

Dofasco
Cezary Samelko had a bad race, after aiding in the destruction of Jantscher's race that will land him some penalty points, combined with an eventual transmission failure. But does it surprise you to know that he was still better than Maylander?

Red Bull
Neither car was noticeable all race, but both were solid, finishing in the top 20.

Hydook
See above, but switch solid with poor and in the top 20 with outside the top 30.

JLD
Melrose spent the time before the stops holding up everyone behind him, only letting Jantscher get away. With the strategy option taken away from him, it was luck and good straight line speed that scored him points.

Kamaha
Victoria Desai had a poor race, spinning at turn 3 after locking up, and stopping on the last lap when a wheel fell off. However, and I don't believe it either, Nick Nurmester scored points! Well, a point, but still, he got in the slipstream of Reatherson on the final straight and when he pulled out to pass him, took advantage of Melrose's to blast past.

Shonan
Meh. Harmsky was in the top 20, Sokolov 25th. Not much to say, really.

Results

Pos  Driver                     Team                  Time/Retired         Gap

1    Thomas Yorke               Good Call             17:14.245            11 LAPS
2    Daniel Melville            ZimSport              17:15.070            +    0.825
3    Nathanael Cameron          Prospec               17:19.433            +    5.188
4    Gary Pacer                 Aeroracing            17:19.446            +    5.201
5    Alessandro Lucarelli       Parma Corse           17:26.139            +   11.894
6    Joel Melrose               JLD                   17:26.192            +   11.947
7    Raul Souto Maior           Aeroracing            17:26.285            +   12.040
8    Nick Nurmester             Kamaha                17:26.338            +   12.093
9    Quentin Reatherson         Linton-Solindahl      17:26.388            +   12.143
10   Thiago Mazzacane           Fusion                17:27.351            +   13.106
11   Franc Piscine              Good Call             17:29.510            +   15.265

12   Joao Antonio Soares        Porto Wine            17:30.009            +   15.764
13   Dale Hamilton              Red Bull              17:30.667            +   16.422
14   Dan Greenlaw               Prospec               17:31.570            +   17.325
15   Judd McAllister            BITWM                 17:34.441            +   20.196
16   Joe Harmsky                Shonan                17:35.134            +   20.889
17   Takuma Taki                Red Bull              17:35.400            +   21.155
18   Samora Mondlane            Porto Wine            17:40.254            +   26.009
19   Martin van der Maeyede     Kingfisher            17:40.542            +   26.297
20   Dorien Lamberigts          Octan                 17:40.646            +   26.401
21   Shane Walsh                ZombieKart            17:40.910            +   26.665
22   Tyler Buckley              Gulf JCW              17:41.570            +   27.325
23   Jordan Davies              West Cliff            17:41.598            +   27.353
24   Olafur Ragnar Hannesson    Parma Corse           17:42.763            +   28.518

25   Yuri Sokolov               Shonan                17:43.664            +   29.419
26   Stephanie Brown            JLD                   17:44.676            +   30.431
27   Roland Davidson            Gulf JCW              17:47.884            +   33.639
28   Peter Port                 West Cliff            17:47.907            +   33.662
29   Kevin Bainomugisha         Octan                 17:48.734            +   34.489
30   Richard Hershall           ZombieKart            17:48.745            +   34.500
31   Branko Ristic              Hydook                17:50.266            +   36.021
32   Paul Travesen              Linton-Solindahl      17:55.681            +   41.436
33   Hendra Naufal              Takagi                17:58.165            +   43.920
34   Marko Jantscher            Fusion                17:58.190            +   43.945
35   Carsten Jancker            Hydook                18:00.293            +   46.049
36   Tetsuya Takagi             Takagi                18:04.503            +   50.258
37   Jan Maylander              Dofasco               18:11.298            +   57.053

38*  Victoria Desai             Kamaha                Loose Wheel (L11)    +1 LAP
39*  Ryan Zimmer                ZimSport              Brakes (L10)         +2 LAPS
40*  Jef Verbeeck               BITWM                 Electrical (L10)     +2 LAPS
41*  Roberto Dinella            Jones                 Puncture (L9)        +3 LAPS
42*  Cezary Samelko             Dofasco               Transmission (L9)    +3 LAPS
DNF  Scott Davidson             Kingfisher            Electrical (L6)
DNF  Eric Swerts                Jones                 Suspension (L6)

Fastest lap: Nathanael Cameron (1:30.298)

Championship standings and stewards' report to come when I feel like it.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Warren Hughes

Post by Warren Hughes »

Top of the drivers' championship:

Greenlaw 90
Melville 87.5
Davies 82.5
Jantscher 69

What a battle this is set to be.

Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Well, at least Nurmester's season is no longer entirely pointless. :lol:
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
the Masked Lapwing

Bold indicates those still in contention for respective championships.

Drivers' Championship (with 24 points maximum)
1st: Dan Greenlaw - 90
2nd: Daniel Melville - 87.5
3rd: Jordan Davies - 82.5
4th: Marko Jantscher - 69

=5th: Nathanael Cameron - 51
=5th: Eric Swerts - 51
7th: Raul Souto Maior - 39
8th: Joel Melrose - 30.5
9th: Victoria Desai - 30
10th: Ryan Zimmer - 29
11th: Quentin Reatherson - 23
12th: Paul Travesen - 20
13th: Franc Piscine - 16
14th: Judd McAllister - 14
15th: Shane Walsh - 13
=16th: Thomas Yorke - 10
=16th: Dorien Lamberigts - 10
=16th: Peter Port - 10
19th: Alessandro Lucarelli - 9
20th: Olafur Ragnar Hannesson - 6
=21stGary Pacer - 5
=21st: Roberto Dinella - 5
23rd: Stephanie Brown - 4
=24th: Dale Hamilton - 3
=24th: Leandro Moreira - 3
=24th: Joao Antonio Soares - 3
27th: Nobushige Fukuda - 2
=28th: Nick Nurmester - 1
=28th: Diego Mauricio Batistuta - 1
=28th: Stefan Kuntz - 1

Teams' Championship (with 40 points maximum)
1st: Pemberton Prospec Racing - 141
2nd: ZimSport-Rosenforth - 116.5

3rd: West Cliff Racing - 92.5
4th: Gatorade Fusion Motorsport - 73
5th: Jones Racing - 56
6th: Repsol Aeroracing Engineering Audi - 45
7th: Linton-Solindahl Motorsports - 43
8th: JLD Motorsport - 36.5
9th: Kamaha Junior Motorsport - 31
10th: Foster's Good Call Racing - 26
11th: Best In The Word Motorsport - 16
12th: Peroni Parma Corse - 15
13th: ZombieKart - 14
14th: Octan Young Drivers - 10
=15th: Red Bull World Race Team - 3
=15th: Porto Wine Motorsport - 3

Constructors' Championship (with 24 points maximum)
1st: Dallara - 182
2nd: Jones - 99
3rd: Fusion - 92
4th: Linton-Solindahl - 71.5
5th: Kamaha - 56
6th: Plus One - 52.5
7th: Aeroracing - 52
8th: Zytek - 38
9th: Red Bull - 21.5
10th: Vaillante - 18
11th: Suzuki - 15
12th: Kingfisher - 10
13th: Porto Wine - 7
=14th: Hydook - 3
=14th: Simpson - 3
16th: Takagi - 2
Dallara have won the 2015 Constructors' Championship.

STEWARDS' REPORT
MATTERS ARISING FROM QUALIFYING 1:
There were no issues.

MATTERS ARISING FROM RACE 1:
Car #79 (V. Desai) given 45 penalty points for causing an avoidable collision with Car #45 (T. Yorke).

MATTERS ARISING FROM QUALIFYING 2:
Car #88 (Y. Sokolov) given 25 penalty points for blocking Car #11 (D. Lamberigts).
Car #51 (C. Samelko) given 25 penalty points for blocking Car #7 (J. Davies).
Car #10 (H. Naufal) given 25 penalty points for blocking Car #40 (J. McAllister).

MATTERS ARISING FROM RACE 2:
Car #51 (C. Samelko) given 45 penalty points for causing an avoidable collision with Car #33 (M. Jantscher).

TOTAL PENALTY POINTS
D. Lamberigts - 270
I. Pitea - 220
J. Melrose - 210
C. Brooks - 185 (Ban completed)
T. Buckley - 180
S. Brown - 180
J. Cabral - 165
H. Naufal - 180
A. Horford - 155
J. Maylander - 140
L. Moreira - 135
B. Ristic - 135
T. Takagi - 135
V. Desai - 135
R. Zimmer - 120
K. Bainomugisha - 115
S. Davidson - 110
M. Jantscher - 95
M. van der Maeyede - 90
P. Travesen - 90
J. Verbeeck - 90
R. Zayas - 85
A. Lucarelli - 75
Y. Sokolov - 75
S. Garfunkel - 70
C. Samelko - 70
J. McAllister - 65
R. Hershall - 65
F. Piscine - 45
S. Mondlane - 45
E. Swerts - 45
T. Taki - 45
H. Tojo - 45
D. Batistuta - 45
D. Melville - 45
S. Kuntz - 45
R. Souto Maior - 45
S. Walsh - 45
N. Nurmester - 45
D. Hamilton - 45
L. Crescenzi - 40
J. Harmsky - 25
P. Port - 20

Calvin Brooks has completed his ban and is free to return for the Surfers SuperPrix.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Jordan Davies wrote:Craaaap. :|
Everything's great.
the Masked Lapwing

Right, now we should have plenty of time for you all to start confirming your drivers for Surfers. Remember, 66 cars max fighting for 22 places on the starting grid (although if you guys really want a full 66-car grid, I'll do it if there is a majority of you in favour).
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Absolute piss-take. We had an amazing chance to win today, and due to such a tiny problem everything was ruined.

I hope this doesn't affect Marko's performance file too badly, because he's been absolutely stellar this season. If it wasn't for these car issues and Stefan Kuntz, he'd probably be leading.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Ataxia [BacLettNinj] wrote:Absolute piss-take. We had an amazing chance to win today, and due to such a tiny problem everything was ruined.

I hope this doesn't affect Marko's performance file too badly, because he's been absolutely stellar this season. If it wasn't for these car issues and Stefan Kuntz, he'd probably be leading.

And if Davies' car hadn't broken down in Turkey, he'dve won there and be leading now.
Everything's great.
Warren Hughes

Post by Warren Hughes »

Prospec will be running a 3rd car for Stan Frankham, and we're in favour of the small grid, as long as qualifying is not as stupid as it was at the other SuperPrixs.

DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Just to clarify; Alitalia will not give permission to any drivers under contract with them to participate as guest drivers in the next SuperPrix. It's pointless, they'll either push one of our own cars out of the race or fail to qualify themselves. Having removed Pykalisto from the 3rd Prospec, I think that's everyone covered but I'm not entirely sure, such is the vast empire that is my junior programme.

Image Image
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Ataxia [BacLettNinj] wrote:Absolute piss-take. We had an amazing chance to win today, and due to such a tiny problem everything was ruined.

And if Davies' car hadn't broken down in Turkey, he'dve won there and be leading now.

Yeah, I was being a little melodramatic...I'm just a bit aggrieved to have encountered some form of problem in the last 4 races.

We probably missed out on a top 6 and a podium at Monza, and now we've missed out on another shedload of points. If we don't get a clean run at the SuperPrix, I'm going to have to "reassess the team's commitment". Which means that to concentrate on getting our shite together we won't run a 3rd car.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Warren Hughes

Post by Warren Hughes »

Ataxia [BacLettNinj] wrote:

Yeah, I was being a little melodramatic...I'm just a bit aggrieved to have encountered some form of problem in the last 4 races.

We probably missed out on a top 6 and a podium at Monza, and now we've missed out on another shedload of points. If we don't get a clean run at the SuperPrix, I'm going to have to "reassess the team's commitment". Which means that to concentrate on getting our shite together we won't run a 3rd car.

How do you think I feel in F2RWRS? Cameron's championship challenge went down the toilet faster than you can say 'Gulf M-Power Racing'

Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Ataxia [BacLettNinj] wrote:

Yeah, that's fine, I know where you're coming from; Davies had his own run of bad luck in the mid-season.

I wouldn't worry too much, I think it's clear to see that all 4 title contenders are in their own class, and should all transition well to F2RWRS; Davies and Jantscher I think should be of note since they've both dragged first year teams into championship contention in their first year, whilst completely annihilating their teammates.
Everything's great.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

As an aside, if someone would like to borrow Vergne or Komárek for a 3rd car, be my guest.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

For Surfers, we'll still use the well-proven Dallara-Zytek combination. As Larsen and Kuntz are already preoccupied with the Aston 24 Hours and Hämäläinen is more than likely to drive for Fosters, we'd like to offer our cars to Jari Lappalainen, Renato Bulku and Diego Álvarez Torrente, with other offers considered as well.

Next season we'll be using a Dallara chassis and Lancia engines, with Ragnar Larsen as our lead driver. The second driver will be decided upon later, depending on how the driver market turns out.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

Mazzacane will run the Dallara-Zytek again at Surfers. I'll offer the seats to Tuomas Suomanen and Juan Manuel Scalabroni. Car numbers are 139 and 140.

Next season I'd like to run a Dallara-Lancia.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Can't remember if I announced a line-up for West Cliff Racing for Surfer's, but Pter Port is confirmed, with seats available for Jordan Davies and Laura Wener if they want it.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

dr-baker wrote:Can't remember if I announced a line-up for West Cliff Racing for Surfer's, but Pter Port is confirmed, with seats available for Jordan Davies and Laura Wener if they want it.

Considering that Jordan Davies is still in contention for the championship, you can bet he'll want a seat at Surfer's.
Everything's great.
The Lukas

Post by The Lukas »

Cezary Samelko wrote:bathplug transmission :evil: , if it were not it would be better and it is hopelessly
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Cezary Samelko wrote:bathplug transmission :evil: , if it were not it would be better and it is hopelessly

Jordan Davies wrote:Well that's what you get for ruining my race you jerk! :x
Everything's great.
The Lukas

Post by The Lukas »

Cezary Samelko wrote:I'm sorry you're a whore who's a jerk because I'm not sure
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

dr-baker wrote:Can't remember if I announced a line-up for West Cliff Racing for Surfer's, but Pter Port is confirmed, with seats available for Jordan Davies and Laura Wener if they want it.

Considering that Jordan Davies is still in contention for the championship, you can bet he'll want a seat at Surfer's.

Well, yeah, in hindsight, that was a bit d'uh. But Laura Wener for the third seat?
MCard LOLA
andrew

Post by andrew »

4 way battle should be highly exciting
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Cezary Samelko wrote:I'm sorry you're a whore who's a jerk because I'm not sure

Jordan Davies wrote:... what's a whore? Also you're totally the jerk! You ruined my qualifying lap! :x
Everything's great.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Nuppiz wrote:For Surfers, we'll still use the well-proven Dallara-Zytek combination. As Larsen and Kuntz are already preoccupied with the Aston 24 Hours and Hämäläinen is more than likely to drive for Fosters, we'd like to offer our cars to Jari Lappalainen, Renato Bulku and Diego Álvarez Torrente, with other offers considered as well.

Next season we'll be using a Dallara chassis and Lancia engines, with Ragnar Larsen as our lead driver. The second driver will be decided upon later, depending on how the driver market turns out.

Yeah, Lappalainen and Torrente will be up for racing for you.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Luke Knight wrote:YES! YES!! WE VE WON A RACE! I CAN'T BATHPLUGGING BELEIVE IT!

Luke Knight, after the race wrote: I can't BELEIVE we won today. It's an amazing feeling, to see a Plus One car take the flag first. Just one more lap and I'm not sure we could have won it! Congratulations to Thomas, he's been fantastic for us all year and we'll be sad to see him go, but it's his decision at the end of the day. A shout also to all the guys behind the scenes who have been working so hard all year long

For Surfer's, we'll be running Yorke, Piscine, and Hamalainen.

Talking of Piscine, considering his test driver status for MRT, where will he be driving next year?
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Nuppiz wrote:For Surfers, we'll still use the well-proven Dallara-Zytek combination. As Larsen and Kuntz are already preoccupied with the Aston 24 Hours and Hämäläinen is more than likely to drive for Fosters, we'd like to offer our cars to Jari Lappalainen, Renato Bulku and Diego Álvarez Torrente, with other offers considered as well.

Hang on, does the Aston 24H clash with Surfers? Because Alessandro Lucarelli is entered for both at the moment.

Image Image